Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on deoxyribonucleases in Germany
- Lucht J, Boos W, Bremer E. Alignment of genes from the 9-minute region (araJ to tsx) of the Escherichia coli K-12 linkage map to the physical map. J Bacteriol. 1992;174:1709-10 pubmed
- Cavalcanti M, Steilmann C, Failing K, Bergmann M, Kliesch S, Weidner W, et al. Apoptotic gene expression in potentially fertile and subfertile men. Mol Hum Reprod. 2011;17:415-20 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that Casp4, Casp 6 and TNFSF10 are differentially expressed in potentially fertile and subfertile men and represent useful biomarkers for predicting male fertility in combination with P1 and P2. ..
- Heun M, Binnenkade L, Kreienbaum M, Thormann K. Functional specificity of extracellular nucleases of Shewanella oneidensis MR-1. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2012;78:4400-11 pubmed publisher..The findings strongly suggest that the extracellular nucleases of S. oneidensis exert specific functions required under different conditions...
- Kutscher D, Pingoud A, Jeltsch A, Meiss G. Identification of ICAD-derived peptides capable of inhibiting caspase-activated DNase. FEBS J. 2012;279:2917-28 pubmed publisher..In these assays, two ICAD-derived peptides were identified that are capable of efficiently and specifically inhibiting CAD activity in solution. ..
- Matallana Ramirez L, Rauf M, Farage Barhom S, Dortay H, Xue G, Dröge Laser W, et al. NAC transcription factor ORE1 and senescence-induced BIFUNCTIONAL NUCLEASE1 (BFN1) constitute a regulatory cascade in Arabidopsis. Mol Plant. 2013;6:1438-52 pubmed publisher..We also demonstrate binding of ORE1 in vivo to the promoters of two other senescence-associated genes, namely SAG29/SWEET15 and SINA1, supporting the central role of ORE1 during senescence. ..
- Plagens A, Tripp V, Daume M, Sharma K, Klingl A, Hrle A, et al. In vitro assembly and activity of an archaeal CRISPR-Cas type I-A Cascade interference complex. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014;42:5125-38 pubmed publisher..The reconstituted Cascade was used to identify sequence motifs that are required for efficient DNA degradation and to investigate the role of the subunits Cas7 and Cas3'' in the interplay with other Cascade subunits. ..
- Herber B, Truss M, Beato M, Muller R. Inducible regulatory elements in the human cyclin D1 promoter. Oncogene. 1994;9:1295-304 pubmed..Cotransfection experiments showed that the cyclin D1 promoter is inducible by c-Jun, and that this induction is mediated predominantly through the protected putative CRE at -52. ..
- Jekel M, Wackernagel W. The periplasmic endonuclease I of Escherichia coli has amino-acid sequence homology to the extracellular DNases of Vibrio cholerae and Aeromonas hydrophila. Gene. 1995;154:55-9 pubmed..The growth rate and viability of the cells was not affected. The predicted aa sequence of the ORF is 60 and 54% identical to the sequence of extracellular DNases from Vibrio cholerae and Aeromonas hydrophila, respectively. ..
- Grossmann K, Kwiatkowski J, Tresch S. Auxin herbicides induce H(2)O(2) overproduction and tissue damage in cleavers (Galium aparine L.). J Exp Bot. 2001;52:1811-6 pubmed..This overproduction of H(2)O(2) could be triggered by the decline of photosynthetic activity, due to ABA-mediated stomatal closure. ..