Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on complementary dna in New Zealand
Locale: New Zealand
Topic: complementary dna
- Leung E, Lim S, Berg R, Yang Y, Ni J, Wang S, et al. A novel extracellular domain variant of the human integrin alpha 7 subunit generated by alternative intron splicing. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1998;243:317-25 pubmed
- Yung M, Schaffer R, Putterill J. Identification of genes expressed during early Arabidopsis carpel development by mRNA differential display: characterisation of ATCEL2, a novel endo-1,4-beta-D-glucanase gene. Plant J. 1999;17:203-8 pubmed..In situ hybridisation localised the ATCEL2 transcript to the developing septum and ovule primordia of young carpels. ..
- Dekker J, Budhia S, Angel N, Cooper B, Clark G, Hart D, et al. Identification of an S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase-like transcript induced during dendritic cell differentiation. Immunogenetics. 2002;53:993-1001 pubmed..Thus, DCAL may have a role in controlling critical events in DC differentiation and belong to a novel family of AHCY-like molecules. ..
- Crawford A, Brauning R, Smolenski G, Ferguson C, Barton D, Wheeler T, et al. The constituents of Microctonus sp. parasitoid venoms. Insect Mol Biol. 2008;17:313-24 pubmed publisher..hyperodae being found in M. aethiopoides. Pyrosequencing should provide a valuable new method for rapidly sampling transcripts from a wide range of specialised insect tissues. ..
- O Donoghue E, Somerfield S, Watson L, Brummell D, Hunter D. Galactose metabolism in cell walls of opening and senescing petunia petals. Planta. 2009;229:709-21 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that metabolism of cell wall-associated polymeric galactose is the major feature of both the opening and senescence of 'Mitchell' petunia flower petals...