Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on china in China
Publications651 found, 100 shown here
- Wiwatanaratanabutr I, Zhang C. Wolbachia infections in mosquitoes and their predators inhabiting rice field communities in Thailand and China. Acta Trop. 2016;159:153-60 pubmed publisher..These results imply that Wolbachia of supergroup B are distributed throughout these insects, probably via horizontal transmission in rice agroecosystems. ..
- Ashfaq M, Li Y, Wang Y, Chen W, Wang H, Chen X, et al. Occurrence, fate, and mass balance of different classes of pharmaceuticals and personal care products in an anaerobic-anoxic-oxic wastewater treatment plant in Xiamen, China. Water Res. 2017;123:655-667 pubmed publisher..Mass balance analysis based on both aqueous and suspended PPCPs showed 280 g (79.4%) mass of influent PPCPs was lost along the wastewater treatment processes, mainly due to degradation/transformation. ..
- Hou Y, Chen J, Gao M, Zhou F, Du W, Shen Y, et al. Five novel mutations of RNA-specific adenosine deaminase gene with dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria. Acta Derm Venereol. 2007;87:18-21 pubmed..The tRNA-specific and double-stranded RNA adenosine deaminase domain is essential for the deaminase activity of the ADAR encoded protein. ..
- Lin R, Zhang Y, Yan D, Liao X, Gong G, Hu J, et al. Lack of association between polymorphisms in the SIRT6 gene and longevity in a Chinese population. Mol Cell Probes. 2016;30:79-82 pubmed publisher..Likewise, no association between these haplotypes and longevity was observed (all P > 0.05). The present study reveals that common genetic variations in the SIRT6 gene are not associated with human longevity. ..
- Zhang Y, Shao W, Zhang M, Li H, Yin S, Xu Y. Analysis 320 coal mine accidents using structural equation modeling with unsafe conditions of the rules and regulations as exogenous variables. Accid Anal Prev. 2016;92:189-201 pubmed publisher..iii) The three influenced factors (with the frequency in descending order) of coal mine accidents are "venturing into dangerous places," "poor workplace environment," and "operator error." ..
- Zhou S, Yang X, Huang D, Huang X. Streptomyces solisilvae sp. nov., isolated from tropical forest soil. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2017;67:3553-3558 pubmed publisher..violaceusnigerclade for which the name Streptomyces solisilvae sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is HNM0141 T (=CCTCC AA 2016045T=KCTC 39905T). ..
- Zhu H, Kumar S, Neven L. Codling Moth (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae) Establishment in China: Stages of Invasion and Potential Future Distribution. J Insect Sci. 2017;17: pubmed publisher..e., potential for population stabilization, colonization, adaptation, and sink) of codling moth in China. Our results can be used in effective monitoring and management to stem the spread of codling moth in China...
- Zhu Z, Yang C. [Changes of four common plant populations growth and their anti-oxidative enzymatic system in desertification process]. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2004;15:2261-6 pubmed..05). Based on the integrated analysis of the ecological and physiological changes, it could be concluded that Leymus chinensis was more sensitive to desertification, while Melilotoides ruthenica had a stronger bioenergy...
- Li W, Feng L, Tang B, Duan Y. [Investigation of malocclusion and orthodontic treatment proportion of middle school students in Hailing district, Taizhou city]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2016;25:105-7 pubmed..The findings of the investigation reveal the need to improve public health plans for orthodontic treatment and to increase the rate of correction in Hailing district, Taizhou city. ..
- Guo W, Cai Y, Zhang H, Yang Y, Yang G, Wang X, et al. Association of ARHGAP18 polymorphisms with schizophrenia in the Chinese-Han population. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175209 pubmed publisher..251). Collectively, our data suggest the ARHGAP18 may confer vulnerability to SZ in the Chinese Han population, providing additional evidence for the involvement of neurodevelopmental dysfunction in the pathogenesis of schizophrenia. ..
- Hu Y. A genetic-algorithm-based remnant grey prediction model for energy demand forecasting. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185478 pubmed publisher..The results of experiments pertaining to a real case of energy demand in China showed that the proposed GARGM(1,1) outperforms other remnant GM(1,1) variants...
- Chong W, Ip W, Wong W, Lau C, Chan T, Lau Y. Association of interleukin-10 promoter polymorphisms with systemic lupus erythematosus. Genes Immun. 2004;5:484-92 pubmed..62-1.78, P=0.848). The frequency of non-ht1 was significantly increased in patients with serositis (P<0.0001, OR=2.42, 95% CI: 1.55-3.80). In conclusion, the high expression promoter genotype is associated with SLE in Chinese. ..
- Li A, Zhang X, Jiang J, Wang H, Liu X, Pan Z, et al. Transcriptional expression of RPMS1 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma and its oncogenic potential. Cell Cycle. 2005;4:304-9 pubmed..These data imply that RPMS1 gene might play an important role in the development of NPC...
- Zhang X, Liang Z, Peng H, Zhang Z, Tang X, Zhao S, et al. Location and phylogenetic analysis of the region immediately upstream of the granulin gene of the Clostera anachoreta granulovirus. Virus Res. 2006;121:97-102 pubmed..Phylogenetic trees of the baculovirus genes egt and me53 were constructed. These analyses indicated that ClanGV genes may be more closely related to CfGV, CpGV, ClGV, PoGV and AoGV than to PxGV and XcGV. ..
- Chahan B, Zhang S, Seo J, Nakamura C, Zhang G, Bannai H, et al. Seroepidemiological evidence for the possible presence of Babesia (Theileria) equi and Babesia caballi infections in donkeys in western Xinjiang, China. J Vet Med Sci. 2006;68:753-5 pubmed..caballi infection, respectively. In addition, 2 (2.2%) samples were positive for both B. equi and B. caballi infections. These results indicate that equine babesiosis might be extensively prevalent in donkeys in western Xinjiang. ..
- Wang M, Wang J, Zhu Y, Xu Z, Yang K, Yang A, et al. Cellular immune response to Hantaan virus nucleocapsid protein in the acute phase of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome: correlation with disease severity. J Infect Dis. 2009;199:188-95 pubmed publisher..Taken together with published data on the similar associations with neutralizing antibody, these data suggest that IFN-gamma-producing T cells may help reduce the risk of progression to acute renal failure caused by HTNV infection. ..
- Lu A, Hu X, Chen H, Jiang J, Zhang C, Xu H, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphisms in bovine PRL gene and their associations with milk production traits in Chinese Holsteins. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:547-51 pubmed publisher..01). This is the second study reporting SNPs in the 5'-regulatory region of PRL gene, which interfere with milk production traits. ..
- Wang L, Shen C, Yang S, Chen Y, Guo D, Jin Y, et al. Association study of NOS3 gene polymorphisms and hypertension in the Han Chinese population. Nitric Oxide. 2015;51:1-6 pubmed publisher..Age and gender might modify the genetic effect of NOS3 on HT, and drinking significantly interacts with rs3918186. ..
- Wang X, Wang H, Jian T, Qin W, Xu F, Xin Z, et al. VEGFR2 Gene Polymorphism Correlates with Deep Venous Thrombosis Risk in Chinese Han Population. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2015;19:673-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that the VEGFR2 gene -604T>C polymorphism and TAC haplotype are associated with DVT, and the TAC haplotype might affect the efficacy of long-term treatment of DVT patients. ..
- Zhou C, Huang Y, Wang D, An C, Zhou F, Li Y, et al. A Randomized Multicenter Phase III Study of Single Administration of Mecapegfilgrastim (HHPG-19K), a Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar, for Prophylaxis of Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia in Patients With Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC). Clin Lung Cancer. 2016;17:119-27 pubmed publisher..Mecapegfilgrastim (fixed 6-mg dose) is recommended in clinical practice for its convenient dose management. ..
- Wang Z, Fu L, Xiong Z, Qin Q, Yu T, Wu Y, et al. Diagnosis and microecological characteristics of aerobic vaginitis in outpatients based on preformed enzymes. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2016;55:40-4 pubmed publisher..AV is a common type of genital infection in southwestern China and is characterized by sexually active age and combined infection predominated by the AV and BV type. ..
- Ding J, Qiu J, Shen S. [Analysis of HIV antibody positive cases in Peking University Hospital of Stomatology during 9 years]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2016;25:97-100 pubmed
- Gao L, Li X, Liu J, Wang X, Lu W, Bai L, et al. Incidence of active tuberculosis in individuals with latent tuberculosis infection in rural China: follow-up results of a population-based, multicentre, prospective cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2017;17:1053-1061 pubmed publisher..National Science and Technology Major Project of China, Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of China, CAMS Innovation Fund for Medical Sciences, and Sanming Project of Medicine in Shenzhen. ..
- Zhan X, Zhang Z. Molecular phylogeny of avian genus Syrmaticus based on the mitochondrial cytochrome B gene and control region. Zoolog Sci. 2005;22:427-35 pubmed publisher..The origin and speciation processes of the studied group were inferred by combining molecular and biogeographical evidences...
- Huang Y, Tao Y, Lin J, Shang Guan Z. Annual cycle of gross beta activities in aerosol around Daya Bay area, China. Chemosphere. 2009;75:929-33 pubmed publisher..Finally, the correlation between gross beta activities and (210)Pb concentrations is analyzed. It is indicated that the radionuclide (210)Pb contributes about 61+/-9% to the gross beta activities in the aerosol...
- Fu B, Sun F, Li B, Yang L, Zeng Y, Sun X, et al. Seroprevalence of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus and risk factors in Xinjiang, China. J Med Virol. 2009;81:1422-31 pubmed publisher..Geographic location, ethnicity, age and HIV-1 infection are risk factors. Serologic and genotyping results suggest the introduction of KSHV into Xinjiang by specific ethnic groups...
- He F, Zhang Z, Wan Y, Lu S, Wang L, Bu Q. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soils of Beijing and Tianjin region: vertical distribution, correlation with TOC and transport mechanism. J Environ Sci (China). 2009;21:675-85 pubmed..Therefore, HMWPAHs transport with particulates might be the predominant source found in soil profiles. ..
- Ding Y, Duan S, Wu Z, Ye R, Yang Y, Yao S, et al. Timing of antiretroviral therapy initiation after diagnosis of recent human immunodeficiency virus infection and CD4(+) T-cell recovery. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2016;22:290.e5-8 pubmed publisher..But the mean CD4(+) counts in two groups converged after 30 months of treatment. Early ART initiation leads to accelerated CD4(+) recovery, but does not offer a long-term advantage in CD4(+) counts. ..
- Lian S, Huang Y, Yang H, Zhao H. Serum carbohydrate antigen 12-5 level enhances the prognostic value in primary adenosquamous carcinoma of the lung: a two-institutional experience. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2016;22:419-24 pubmed publisher..Serum CA 12-5 level and TNM status predict the long-term prognosis of resected primary ASC of the lung. Postoperative platinum-based chemotherapy improved survival in patients with ASC. ..
- Li L, Heidemann Olsen R, Ye L, Yan H, Nie Q, Meng H, et al. Antimicrobial Resistance and Resistance Genes in Aerobic Bacteria Isolated from Pork at Slaughter. J Food Prot. 2016;79:589-97 pubmed publisher..Our study highlights the importance of aerobic bacteria from pork as reservoirs for antimicrobial resistance genes and mobile genetic elements that can readily be transferred intra- and interspecies. ..
- Yu P, Zhu Q, Chen C, Fu X, Li Y, Liu L, et al. Association Between Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Chain-Related Gene Polymorphisms and Susceptibility of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Am J Med Sci. 2017;354:430-435 pubmed publisher..The results of this study suggested that the MICB*009N allele might be a risk factor for SLE, whereas the MICB*014, MICA*010 and MICB*002 alleles were associated with reduced incidence of SLE in the study population. ..
- Lee T, Chan C. Are trail making and color trails tests of equivalent constructs?. J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 2000;22:529-34 pubmed..This suggests that the equivalent construct of the Trail Making and Color Trails Tests can only be examined and established within specific age and education parameters. ..
- Wang L, Yang L, Gao L, Gao T, Li W, Liu Y. A functional promoter polymorphism in monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 is associated with psoriasis. Int J Immunogenet. 2008;35:45-9 pubmed..027). These results showed the -2518 MCP-1 polymorphism is related to the susceptibility of plaque type psoriasis. Individuals containing the GG or AG genotype were at higher risk of psoriasis than subjects with the AA genotype. ..
- Liping Cao -, Jun Ni -, Risheng Que -, Zhengrong Wu -, Zhenya Song -. Desmoplastic small round cell tumor: a clinical, pathological, and immunohistochemical study of 18 Chinese cases. Int J Surg Pathol. 2008;16:257-62 pubmed publisher..36%, 27.92%, and 27.92%, respectively. The survival rate of DSRCT patients is disappointing; however, the survival of patients who had resection of the tumor or received comprehensive clinical treatment is satisfactory...
- Ji W, Wang Y, Chen Z, Shao X, Ji Z, Xu J. Human metapneumovirus in children with acute respiratory tract infections in Suzhou, China 2005-2006. Scand J Infect Dis. 2009;41:735-44 pubmed publisher..Clinical characteristics and diagnoses associated with hMPV infection are similar to other respiratory viral infections. The gene sequence of hMPV in China is highly homologous to those reported in GenBank. ..
- Chen L, Zhao L, Bai Y, Hu R, Si J. [Genetic relationship analysis of different provenances of Leonurus japonicus by ISSR marker]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:1343-5 pubmed..To study the genetic polymorphism and genetic relationship of different provenances of Leonurus japonicus...
- Peng Y, Zhang L, Pan G, Wei Y. A potential clinical usefulness of measuring serum bilirubin levels in patients with polymyositis. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20:631-5 pubmed..239, p=0.003). We observed significantly lower serum concentrations of TB, CB and UCB in patients with PM, and suggested a potential association between serum concentrations of UBC and disease activity in PM patients. ..
- Li J, Oakley L, Brown R, Li Y, Ye M, Luo Y. Early symptom measurement of Post-Stroke Depression (PSD). J Affect Disord. 2016;197:215-22 pubmed publisher..Our measure detected early symptoms of PSD in primarily first-ever stroke patients, an average of 11.07 days post stroke, well within the 14 day peak benchmark. ..
- Hu F, Guo Y, Zhu D, Wang F, Jiang X, Xu Y, et al. Resistance trends among clinical isolates in China reported from CHINET surveillance of bacterial resistance, 2005-2014. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2016;22 Suppl 1:S9-14 pubmed publisher..6% in 2014 was observed for Staphylococcus aureus. Carbapenem resistance rates in K. pneumoniae and A. baumannii in China are high. Our results indicate the importance of bacterial surveillance studies. ..
- Xiong C, Hu Z, Tu Y, Liu H, Wang P, Zhao M, et al. ITS2 barcoding DNA region combined with high resolution melting (HRM) analysis of Hyoscyami Semen, the mature seed of Hyoscyamus niger. Chin J Nat Med. 2016;14:898-903 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the Bar-HRM method developed in the present study for authenticating H. niger is rapid and cost-effective. It can be used in the future to guarantee the purity of Hyoscyami Semen for the clinical use. ..
- Ping C, Yanling H, Youhua W, Shufen W, Zhinan W, Zhongfang X. Epidemiology of cerumen impaction among municipal kindergartens children in Wuhan, China. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2017;100:154-156 pubmed publisher..Annual otological examination of kindergarten children is recommended. And improved community ear health promotion activities should reduce the avoidable prevalence of cerumen impaction in pediatric population. ..
- Wei W, Jiang J, Gao L, Liang B, Huang J, Zang N, et al. A New Hybrid Model Using an Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average and a Generalized Regression Neural Network for the Incidence of Tuberculosis in Heng County, China. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2017;97:799-805 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the new ARIMA-GRNN model may be more suitable for forecasting the tuberculosis incidence in Heng County than traditional models. ..
- Ye C, Zheng H, Zhang J, Jing H, Wang L, Xiong Y, et al. Clinical, experimental, and genomic differences between intermediately pathogenic, highly pathogenic, and epidemic Streptococcus suis. J Infect Dis. 2009;199:97-107 pubmed publisher..ST7 has the ability to stimulate the production of massive amounts of proinflammatory cytokines, leading to STSLS. ..
- Li H, Meng Q, Sun X, Salter A, Briggs N, Hiller J. Prevalence, awareness, treatment, and control of hypertension in rural China: results from Shandong Province. J Hypertens. 2010;28:432-8 pubmed publisher..There is an urgent need for comprehensive integrated strategies to improve prevention, detection and treatment of hypertension in rural areas in Shandong Province, China. ..
- Yin X, Gu X, Yin T, Wen H, Gao X, Zheng X. Study of enteropathogenic bacteria in children with acute diarrhoea aged from 7 to 10 years in Xuzhou, China. Microb Pathog. 2016;91:41-5 pubmed publisher..What's more, people's living habits are also correlative about acute diarrhoea and parents should prepare light food for their children in order to protect their tender gastrointestinal mucosa. ..
- Han Y, Mo R, Yuan X, Zhong D, Tang F, Ye C, et al. Pesticide residues in nut-planted soils of China and their relationship between nut/soil. Chemosphere. 2017;180:42-47 pubmed publisher..In addition, the bioconcentration factor (BCF) values for the explanation of pesticides from soils into nuts were ranged from 0.8 to 16.5. The results showed that some pesticides could accumulate in nut by the uptake effect from soil. ..
- Huang H, Wu X, Yi S, Zhou Z, Zhu J, Fang Z, et al. Rifamycin S and its geometric isomer produced by a newly found actinomycete, Micromonospora rifamycinica. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek. 2009;95:143-8 pubmed publisher..Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic analyzes. (1)H and (13)C NMR data of the isomer of rifamycin S were first described in this paper...
- Jiao Y, Sun I, Farmer A, Lin K. College Students' Definitions of Intimate Partner Violence: A Comparative Study of Three Chinese Societies. J Interpers Violence. 2016;31:1208-29 pubmed publisher..Implications for future research and policy were discussed. ..
- Ji L, Lu S, Yang J, Du C, Chen Z, Buekens A, et al. Municipal solid waste incineration in China and the issue of acidification: A review. Waste Manag Res. 2016;34:280-97 pubmed publisher..Still, acidification induced by municipal solid waste incinerators remains marginal compared with the effects of coal-fired power plants. ..
- Ai J, Xie Z, Liu G, Chen Z, Yang Y, Li Y, et al. Etiology and prognosis of acute viral encephalitis and meningitis in Chinese children: a multicentre prospective study. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:494 pubmed publisher..The incidence of sequelae and fatality rate of viral encephalitis with confirmed etiology were 7.5% and 0.8%, respectively. The prognosis of viral meningitis was favorable compared to viral encephalitis. ..
- Jiang C, Don M, Jones M. Liver alveolar echinococcosis in China: clinical aspect with relative basic research. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:4611-7 pubmed
- Chahan B, Jian Z, Xuan X, Sato Y, Kabeya H, Tuchiya K, et al. Serological evidence of infection of Anaplasma and Ehrlichia in domestic animals in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region area, China. Vet Parasitol. 2005;134:273-8 pubmed..Antibody titers up to 1:320 were recorded. These results indicate that ruminants kept in these areas may be infected with some species of Anaplasma and Ehrlichia. ..
- Guo S, Li B, Watanabe K. Diet and activity budget of Rhinopithecus roxellana in the Qinling Mountains, China. Primates. 2007;48:268-76 pubmed..R. roxellana spent more time moving in autumn, when the quality of the food might be highest, and least time moving in winter when the food quality might be lowest. Thus, this type of monkey has a passive foraging strategy...
- Yang H, Shen Z, Zhu S, Wang W. Heavy metals in wetland plants and soil of Lake Taihu, China. Environ Toxicol Chem. 2008;27:38-42 pubmed..3 and 15.8, respectively. Aquatic-terrestrial ecotone plants are more effective in controlling Cu pollution than other heavy metals. This will be very significant for ATE reestablishment near Cu-polluted sites. ..
- Chong K, Chiang S, Wong G, Tam P, Ng T, Hu Y, et al. Association of CTLA-4 and IL-13 gene polymorphisms with Graves' disease and ophthalmopathy in Chinese children. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008;49:2409-15 pubmed publisher..This study was conducted to investigate CTLA-4 and IL-13 polymorphisms in Chinese pediatric patients with GD and GO...
- Jian W, Lu M, Chan K, Poon A, Han W, Hu M, et al. Payment Reform Pilot In Beijing Hospitals Reduced Expenditures And Out-Of-Pocket Payments Per Admission. Health Aff (Millwood). 2015;34:1745-52 pubmed publisher..Continuous evidence-based monitoring and evaluation linked with adequate management systems are necessary to enable China and other low- and middle-income countries to broadly implement DRGs and refine payment systems. ..
- Han J, Wang Y, Li H, Alateng C, Bai Y, Sun Z, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphisms of TNFAIP3 are associated with systemic lupus erythematosus in Han Chinese population. Int J Immunogenet. 2016;43:96-100 pubmed publisher..In haplotype analysis, a long risk SNP haplotype (GCCCGTGTCATGG) showed most significant association (P = 1.00 Ã— 10(-4)). In conclusion, our data suggest that TNFAIP3 is a susceptible gene for SLE in the Han Chinese population. ..
- Li J, Yang Y, Huan H, Li M, Xi B, Lv N, et al. Method for screening prevention and control measures and technologies based on groundwater pollution intensity assessment. Sci Total Environ. 2016;551-552:143-54 pubmed publisher..The proposed method can provide technical support for the monitoring and management of groundwater pollution in China. ..
- Xu T, Liu H, Peng L, Li H, Wang J, Jiang Y, et al. Treatment Efficacy of the Transsylvian Approach Versus the Transtemporal Cortex Approach to Evacuate Basal Ganglia Hematoma Under a Microscope. J Craniofac Surg. 2016;27:308-12 pubmed publisher..These advantages should be taken into account when devising appropriate therapeutic strategies for patients with basal ganglia hematoma...
- Xue Q, Steinman A, Su X, Zhao Y, Xie L. Temporal dynamics of microcystins in Limnodrilus hoffmeisteri, a dominant oligochaete of hypereutrophic Lake Taihu, China. Environ Pollut. 2016;213:585-593 pubmed publisher..hoffmeisteri could accumulate high MC concentrations in the bloom season, which might transfer to the edible zoobenthos and fish through trophic transfer, thereby posing a significant health threat to humans. ..
- Ding Y, Niu H, Li Y, He P, Li Q, Ouyang Y, et al. Polymorphisms in VEGF-A are associated with COPD risk in the Chinese population from Hainan province. J Genet. 2016;95:151-6 pubmed..39; 95% CI 1.04-1.86; P = 0.028). Our results when compared with previous studies showed significant association between VEGF-A polymorphism and COPD. We also identified rs9296092 as a risk factor for COPD. ..
- Li W, Jiang J, Su J, Liang B, Deng W, Huang J, et al. Commercial Sexual Behaviors Among Male Rural-to-Urban Migrants in Western China: Implications for HIV Prevention. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2017;29:388-400 pubmed publisher..Commercial sexual behavior and not using condoms are common among male rural-to-urban migrants in western China. Strategies and appropriate education should be developed to prevent HIV transmission due to high-risk sexual behaviors. ..
- Song Y, Li W, Huang J. [Safety and efficacy of infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan (FOLFOXIRI) in Chinese patients with advanced colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2017;39:380-383 pubmed publisher..7%? ??? folfoxiri????????????????????. ..
- Corlett R. Frugivory and seed dispersal by vertebrates in the Oriental (Indomalayan) Region. Biol Rev Camb Philos Soc. 1998;73:413-48 pubmed..Larger, bigger-seeded fruits are consumed by progressively fewer dispersers, and the largest depend on a few species of mammals and birds which are highly vulnerable to hunting, fragmentation and habitat loss. ..
- Dai K, Gao W, Ruan C. The Sma I polymorphism in the von Willebrand factor gene associated with acute ischemic stroke. Thromb Res. 2001;104:389-95 pubmed..This polymorphism of vWF may represent a newly identified risk factor for acute ischemic stroke in Chinese. Whether it is the real functional variant associated with acute ischemic stroke remains to be elucidated. ..
- He S, Hussain N, Li S, Hou T. Clinical and prognostic analysis of ossified ligamentum flavum in a Chinese population. J Neurosurg Spine. 2005;3:348-54 pubmed..The patients with fecal and/or urinary incontinence, positive patellar and/or ankle clonus, and intramedullary high T2-weighted MR imaging signal change were at higher risk of poor outcome after surgery. ..
- Li C, Zhu Y, Chen R, Wu W, Li A, Liu J, et al. Functional polymorphisms of JWA gene are associated with risk of bladder cancer. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2007;70:876-84 pubmed..In conclusion, the three novel functional genetic polymorphisms of JWA gene, -76GC, 454CA, and 723TG, appear to contribute to the etiology of bladder cancer. ..
- Wang P, Huang C, Zhang Y, Li Z, Yo H, Zhang Y, et al. Analysis of the immune response to Hantaan virus nucleocapsid protein C-terminal-specific CD8(+) T cells in patients with hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome. Viral Immunol. 2009;22:253-60 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that infection with HTNV results in CTL responses to immunodominant regions on the NP. ..
- Guo S, Ji W, Li M, Chang H, Li B. The mating system of the Sichuan snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellana). Am J Primatol. 2010;72:25-32 pubmed publisher..Infanticide and inbreeding avoidance are the most likely explanations for the promiscuity of female snub-nosed monkeys. ..
- Qi B, Zhao J, Gao L, Zhu P. [Analysis on the preference of synonymous codon in VP1 nucleotide sequence of the EV71 based on RSCU method]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2009;25:467-75 pubmed
- Gui T, Lu X, Li H, Li T, Liu Y, Bao Z, et al. HIV-1 is spreading out of former high-risk population through heterosexual transmission in Hebei, China. Curr HIV Res. 2016;14:148-53 pubmed..Furthermore, the detailed sequence data will help the design of HIV-1 vaccines in China. Sequence Data: All of sequences have been deposited into the GenBank with the accession number: KJ820007-KJ820144. ..
- Zhou L, Fu G, Wei J, Shi J, Pan W, Ren Y, et al. The identification of two regulatory ESCC susceptibility genetic variants in the TERT-CLPTM1L loci. Oncotarget. 2016;7:5495-506 pubmed publisher..Our data also support the involvement of CLPTM1L in ESCC susceptibility. ..
- Chen H, Dou Y, Tang Y, Zheng X, Niu X, Yang J, et al. Experimental reproduction of beak atrophy and dwarfism syndrome by infection in cherry valley ducklings with a novel goose parvovirus-related parvovirus. Vet Microbiol. 2016;183:16-20 pubmed publisher..The antibodies raised were neutralizing against the SDLC01 strain in vitro. Here we successfully developed an experimental infection model for studying the pathogenicity and role of N-GPV in BADS. ..
- Yu R, Wang X, Yang K, Abdel Aty M. Crash risk analysis for Shanghai urban expressways: A Bayesian semi-parametric modeling approach. Accid Anal Prev. 2016;95:495-502 pubmed publisher..Significant factors that affect crash risk have been revealed and crash mechanisms have been concluded. ..
- Yin Y, Jiang S, Pers C, Yang X, Liu Q, Yuan J, et al. Assessment of the Spatial and Temporal Variations of Water Quality for Agricultural Lands with Crop Rotation in China by Using a HYPE Model. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13: pubmed publisher..The area-weighted TN and TP load annual yields in five years showed that nutrient loads were extremely high along Hong and Ru rivers, especially in agricultural lands. ..
- Dai J, Zhang M, Zhu Y. Adsorption and desorption of iodine by various Chinese soils: I. Iodate. Environ Int. 2004;30:525-30 pubmed..The relationship between K(d) and free aluminum oxide and free iron oxide contents showed an exponential relationship for various soils with exception of the soil from Hetian in Xinjiang...
- Wu S, Wang Z, Dong N, Bai X, Ruan C. A novel nonsense mutation in the FGA gene in a Chinese family with congenital afibrinogenaemia. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2005;16:221-6 pubmed..The g.3108C --> T (Gln150 --> stop) nonsense mutation in the FGA gene is a novel genetic defect of congenital afibrinogenaemia that, to our knowledge, has not been described previously. ..
- Wei Y, Lan Y, Tang R, Xu Q, Huang Y, Nong H, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphism and haplotype association of the interleukin-8 gene with nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Clin Immunol. 2007;125:309-17 pubmed..396; 95% CI, 1.064-1.831; P=0.016). The -251 A/T polymorphism of IL-8 and its haplotype are associated with NPC in a Chinese population. Our data suggests that IL-8 gene may play a role in the development of NPC. ..
- Li M, Yang L, Zhu X, Zhang Y, Sun H, Jiang P, et al. The Leser-Trélat sign is associated with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: case report and review of cases reported in China. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:52-4 pubmed publisher..The patient is receiving radiotherapy at present. To our knowledge, this is the first case of the Leser-Trélat sign associated with nasopharyngeal carcinoma. ..
- Wang B, Chen J. Seed size, more than nutrient or tannin content, affects seed caching behavior of a common genus of Old World rodents. Ecology. 2009;90:3023-32 pubmed..The ability to tease apart the relative influence of different seed traits on the behavior of predators provides powerful insight into this important coevolutionary dynamic. ..
- Yi L, Wei L, Hao A, Hu M, Xu X. Exploration on Construction of Hospital "Talent Tree" Project. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2015;72:67-71 pubmed publisher..In practice, we gradually found this as a unique way of the talent construction, which conforms to our hospital's condition. This guarantees sustained development and innovative force of the hospital. ..
- Jia K, Fleiter J, King M, Sheehan M, Ma W, Lei J, et al. Alcohol-related driving in China: Countermeasure implications of research conducted in two cities. Accid Anal Prev. 2016;95:343-349 pubmed publisher..There should be enhanced community education and publicity to improve knowledge of drink driving regulations and how to avoid breaking the law. Alcohol misuse problems should be addressed, particularly for drunk driving offenders. ..
- Au Yeung S, Cheng K, Zhao J, Zhang W, Jiang C, Lam T, et al. Genetically predicted 17beta-estradiol and cardiovascular risk factors in women: a Mendelian randomization analysis using young women in Hong Kong and older women in the Guangzhou Biobank Cohort Study. Ann Epidemiol. 2016;26:171-5 pubmed publisher..01, 95% confidence interval = -1.34 to 1.31). Lifetime exposure to estrogen does not appear to be cardioprotective via the cardiovascular disease-related risk factors examined. ..
- Zeng J, Yang S, Wu L, Wang J, Wang Y, Liu M, et al. Prevalence of passive smoking in the community population aged 15 years and older in China: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open. 2016;6:e009847 pubmed publisher..Attention should be focused on young, middle-aged and male non-smokers regardless of region. ..
- Wei W, Guo M, Ye L, Liao G, Yang Z. Work-family conflict and safety participation of high-speed railway drivers: Job satisfaction as a mediator. Accid Anal Prev. 2016;95:97-103 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight the importance of reducing employees' work-to-family conflict in safety-critical organizations. ..
- Tu W, Zeng X, Deng A, Zhao S, Luo D, Ma G, et al. Circulating FABP4 (Fatty Acid-Binding Protein 4) Is a Novel Prognostic Biomarker in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke. Stroke. 2017;48:1531-1538 pubmed publisher..83 (95% CI, 0.76-0.89; P<0.01) and 0.86 (95% CI, 0.81-0.92), respectively. Data show that FABP4 is a novel independent prognostic marker improving the currently used risk stratification of stroke patients. ..