Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cattle in China
Publications134 found, 100 shown here
- Liu W, Guo X, Chen Q, Guo Z. VEGF protects bovine aortic endothelial cells from TNF-alpha- and H2O2-induced apoptosis via co-modulatory effects on p38-and p42/p44-CCDPK signaling. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2002;23:45-9 pubmed
- Wang Y, He Q, Sun R, Che C, Chiu J. Cellular pharmacological properties of gold(III) porphyrin 1a, a potential anticancer drug lead. Eur J Pharmacol. 2007;554:113-22 pubmed..Our results highlighted the potential of gold(III) porphyrin 1a as an anticancer drug. ..
- He X, Su F, Lou Z, Jia W, Song Y, Chang H, et al. Ipr1 gene mediates RAW 264.7 macrophage cell line resistance to Mycobacterium bovis. Scand J Immunol. 2011;74:438-44 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that Ipr1 gene expression can enhance anti-M. bovis infection of macrophage. This establishes a basis for the future production of Ipr1-transgenic cattle to strengthen the tuberculosis resistance...
- Cheng D, Zhu S, Su Z, Zuo W, Lu H. Prevalence and isoforms of the pathogenicity island ETT2 among Escherichia coli isolates from colibacillosis in pigs and mastitis in cows. Curr Microbiol. 2012;64:43-9 pubmed publisher..g., the presence/absence of LT1, ST2, Cnf2, Tra, HPI, Hly, and F17a fimbriae. ..
- Tong M, Huang N, Zhang W, Zhou Z, Ngan A, Du Y, et al. Multiphoton photochemical crosslinking-based fabrication of protein micropatterns with controllable mechanical properties for single cell traction force measurements. Sci Rep. 2016;6:20063 pubmed publisher..Our results showed that the traction forces of all groups showed positive relationship with stiffness, and that the chondrocytes and bNPCs generated the highest and lowest traction forces, respectively. ..
- Huang M, Xu S, Zan L, Zhang L, Gao X, Chen J. [Genetic variation in RXRG gene and its relationship with twinning trait in cattle]. Yi Chuan. 2008;30:190-4 pubmed..05). The chi(2) test of associational analysis between genotypic distribution and twinning or monotocous trait in Luxi cows showed that the difference was very significant (Plt;0.01). ..
- Zhao C, Wu X, Zhang Q, Yan S, Li M. Enzymatic degradation of Antheraea pernyi silk fibroin 3D scaffolds and fibers. Int J Biol Macromol. 2011;48:249-55 pubmed publisher..The proteolytic attack occurred in the non-polyalanine block of Ap-SF. The degradation rate of Ap-SF materials depended on the molecular conformation of Ap-SF, which could be controlled in the manufacturing process. ..
- Wang J, Wang Y, Zeng C. Quercetin inhibits amyloid fibrillation of bovine insulin and destabilizes preformed fibrils. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;415:675-9 pubmed publisher..The results of the present work suggest that quercetin may serve as a lead structure for the design of novel anti-amyloidogenic drugs. ..
- Zhou S, Zhou J, Watanabe S, Watanabe K, Wen L, Xuan K. In vitro study of the effects of fluoride-releasing dental materials on remineralization in an enamel erosion model. J Dent. 2012;40:255-63 pubmed publisher..Resin-modified GIC materials (e.g., CV and FJ) have the potential for more controlled and sustained release of remineralized agents. The effect of TM requires further study. ..
- Li X, Zhang B, Li W, Lei X, Fan X, Tian L, et al. Preparation and characterization of bovine serum albumin surface-imprinted thermosensitive magnetic polymer microsphere and its application for protein recognition. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014;51:261-7 pubmed publisher..Based on this property, the adsorption and desorption of template molecules could be regulated by system temperature indirectly which benefited from the existence of thermosensitivity imprinting layer. ..
- Li Q, Wang L, Wang X, Wang M, Zhao R. Magnetic metal-organic nanotubes: An adsorbent for magnetic solid-phase extraction of polychlorinated biphenyls from environmental and biological samples. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1449:39-47 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that Fe3O4 @ Co-MONTs is a promising adsorbent material for the MSPE of PCBs at trace levels from environmental water samples and biological samples. ..
- Leung P, Yam W, Ng W, Peiris J. The prevalence and characterization of verotoxin-producing Escherichia coli isolated from cattle and pigs in an abattoir in Hong Kong. Epidemiol Infect. 2001;126:173-9 pubmed..The changing dietary habits of the population in Hong Kong reinforce the need for continued vigilance. ..
- Li G, Liu K, Jiao S, Liu H, Blair H, Zhang P, et al. A physical map of a BAC clone contig covering the entire autosome insertion between ovine MHC Class IIa and IIb. BMC Genomics. 2012;13:398 pubmed publisher..The entire ovine MHC region is now fully covered by a continuous BAC clone contig. The physical map we generated will facilitate MHC functional studies in the ovine, as well as the comparative MHC evolution in ruminants. ..
- Zhou G, Cao Y, Li M, Zhang L, Yu Y, Jin H. Meat quality and carcass traits in relation to HGD-BstXI and HGD-HaeIII PCR-RFLP polymorphism in Chinese red cattle. Meat Sci. 2010;85:270-3 pubmed publisher..05). Moreover, we found significant effects of diplotypes on cooking loss, muscle fibre diameter, shear force, drip loss, net meat weight, carcass weight, and eye muscle area (P<0.05). ..
- Yang D, Chen H, Wang X, Tian Z, Tang L, Zhang Z, et al. Association of polymorphisms of leptin gene with body weight and body sizes indexes in Chinese indigenous cattle. J Genet Genomics. 2007;34:400-5 pubmed..These results may be applied to marker-assisted selection of Chinese cattle breeds. ..
- Yan B, Chao Y, Chen Z, Tian K, Wang C, Lin X, et al. Serological survey of bovine herpesvirus type 1 infection in China. Vet Microbiol. 2008;127:136-41 pubmed..In Hubei Province, the overall seroprevalence was 22.2% (170/765) while the prevalence for individual farms varied greatly from 0.0% to 41.5%. The sera from imported cows had a moderate prevalence of 21.7% (105/483). ..
- Huang J, Ju Z, Li Q, Hou Q, Wang C, Li J, et al. Solexa sequencing of novel and differentially expressed microRNAs in testicular and ovarian tissues in Holstein cattle. Int J Biol Sci. 2011;7:1016-26 pubmed..Diverse miRNAs may play an important regulatory role in the development of the reproductive organs in Holstein cattle. ..
- Cai H, Yang S, Zeng Y, Qin H, Hu S, Wang J. [Application of animal models in gingival retraction experimental curriculum]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2016;25:117-20 pubmed..05). Compared with the traditional strategy,practising gingival retraction on animal models can offer greater opportunities for skill development,and be implemented for a wider range of applications. ..
- Cai K, Wang F, Wang K, Liu J, Wang B, Xu Q, et al. In vitro predatory activity of Arthrobotrys oligospora and after passing through gastrointestinal tract of small ruminants on infective larvae of trichostrongylides. Exp Parasitol. 2017;177:104-111 pubmed publisher..In the current study, these isolates which demonstrated outstanding properties in vitro and could survive in the passage through the alimentary tract of sheep and goat should be potential candidates as a possible feed additive. ..
- Xiong C, Hao J. Spiral CT arthrography of multiplanar reconstruction and virtual arthroscopy technique in diagnosis of knee with internal derangements. Chin J Traumatol. 2004;7:108-12 pubmed..To evaluate the values of spiral CT arthrography with multiplanar reconstruction and virtual arthroscopy technique in diagnosis of internal derangements of the knee...
- Hu Z, Peel S, Ho S, Sandor G, Clokie C. Induction of bone matrix protein expression by native bone matrix proteins in C2C12 culture. Biomed Environ Sci. 2009;22:164-9 pubmed publisher..Native bovine BMP induces conversion of myoblasts into osteoblasts, produces type I collagen, and plays significantly role in osteoinduction and bone matrix mineralization of C2C12 in vitro. ..
- Cui F, Hui G, Jiang X, Zhang G. Interaction of 3'-azido-3'-deamino daunorubicin with DNA: multispectroscopic and molecular modeling. Int J Biol Macromol. 2012;50:1121-6 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the results obtained from computational modeling further proved the experimental results obtained from spectroscopic investigations. ..
- Shi X, Zhang X, Song S, Tan C, Jia C, Xia S. Identification of characteristic flavour precursors from enzymatic hydrolysis-mild thermal oxidation tallow by descriptive sensory analysis and gas chromatography-olfactometry and partial least squares regression. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2013;913-914:69-76 pubmed publisher
- Gao R, Cui X, Hao Y, He G, Zhang M, Tang Y. Preparation of Cu(2+)-mediated magnetic imprinted polymers for the selective sorption of bovine hemoglobin. Talanta. 2016;150:46-53 pubmed publisher..The feasibility of this method was further confirmed by using the imprinted nanomaterials to specifically extract bovine hemoglobin from real bovine blood samples. ..
- Huang Y, He H, Sun J, Wang J, Li Z, Lan X, et al. Haplotype combination of SREBP-1c gene sequence variants is associated with growth traits in cattle. Genome. 2011;54:507-16 pubmed publisher..05 or P < 0.01). The results of this study suggest that the SREBP-1c gene possibly is a strong candidate gene that affects growth traits in the Chinese beef cattle breeding program. ..
- Huang Y, Wang K, He H, Shen Q, Lei C, Lan X, et al. Haplotype distribution in the GLI3 gene and their associations with growth traits in cattle. Gene. 2013;513:141-6 pubmed publisher..Our results provide evidence that polymorphisms in the GLI3 gene are associated with growth traits, and may be used for marker-assisted selection in beef cattle breeding program. ..
- Huang H, Hu N, Zeng Y, Zhou G. Electrochemistry and electrocatalysis with heme proteins in chitosan biopolymer films. Anal Biochem. 2002;308:141-51 pubmed..Oxygen, trichloroacetic acid, nitrite, and hydrogen peroxide were catalytically reduced by all four proteins in CS films. ..
- Li J, Liu Y, Liu X, Shang Y, Liu J, An F, et al. [Screening and stability of Madin-Darby bovine kidney cell strain co-expressing the capsid precursor protein P1-2A gene and the protease 3C gene of foot-and-mouth disease virus]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2008;48:1520-5 pubmed..The MDBK cell strains for stable expression capsid protein of FMDV were successfully screened, which laid a foundation of development of FMDV subunit vaccine. ..
- Wang X, Lu L, Li Y, Li M, Chen C, Feng Q, et al. Molecular and functional characterization of two distinct IGF binding protein-6 genes in zebrafish. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2009;296:R1348-57 pubmed publisher..These findings are consistent with the notion of an additional gene duplication event in teleost fish and have provided novel insight into the structural and functional evolution of the IGFBP gene family. ..
- Lai S, Liu Y, Zhang D, Wang B, Lok C, Che C, et al. Efficient singlet oxygen generation by luminescent 2-(2′-thienyl)pyridyl cyclometalated platinum(II) complexes and their calixarene derivatives. Photochem Photobiol. 2010;86:1414-20 pubmed..Complex 5 exhibited photocytotoxicity towards cancer cells and fluorescence microscopic images of cells incubated with 5 reveal substantial uptake at the nucleus and mitochondria. ..
- Yang Y. [SNPs detection of adiponectin gene and its relationship with carcass and meat quality traits in Qinchuan cattle]. Yi Chuan. 2009;31:1006-12 pubmed..05). Adiponectin gene was proved to be closely related to carcass and meat quality traits (P < 0.05), which can be used as a candidate molecular marker for production of high-grade meat in Qinchuan beef cattle. ..
- Wang C, Yuan J, Wang Z, Huang L. Separation of one-pot procedure released O-glycans as 1-phenyl-3-methyl-5-pyrazolone derivatives by hydrophilic interaction and reversed-phase liquid chromatography followed by identification using electrospray mass spectrometry and tandem mass spect. J Chromatogr A. 2013;1274:107-17 pubmed publisher
- Zhang K, Song C, Li Q, Li Y, Sun Y, Yang K, et al. The establishment of a highly sensitive ELISA for detecting bovine serum albumin (BSA) based on a specific pair of monoclonal antibodies (mAb) and its application in vaccine quality control. Hum Vaccin. 2010;6:652-8 pubmed..Thus, the mAb sandwich ELISA developed herein may provide a stable, precise, and highly sensitive method for quantifying BSA, which is very useful in the quality control of some vaccines. ..
- Wang A, Zhang J, Meng Y, Deng L, Lv Y, Li C, et al. Effects of different sources and levels of dietary gossypol on gossypol residues in plasma and milk of lactating cows. J Dairy Sci. 2012;95:5127-5132 pubmed publisher..0% CSM, and no gossypol was found in plasma and milk. When WCS comprised 15% of the diet DM, yields of 3.5% fat-corrected milk were increased in cows and gossypol was detected in plasma and milk but not at harmful levels. ..
- Zhang X, Qi Y, Gao X, Li J, Xu S. Expression of ADAMTS4 and ADAMTS5 in longissimus dorsi muscle related to meat tenderness in Nanyang cattle. Genet Mol Res. 2013;12:4639-47 pubmed publisher..We conclude that ADAMTS4 participates in the regulation of muscle development in cattle. ..
- Liu Y, Mao Y, Liang R, Zhang Y, Wang R, Zhu L, et al. Effect of suspension method on meat quality and ultra-structure of Chinese Yellow Cattle under 12-18Â°C pre-rigor temperature controlled chilling. Meat Sci. 2016;115:45-9 pubmed publisher..To conclude, applying SP under 12-18 Â°C pre-rigor temperature controlled chilling is a potential method for the Chinese beef industry to improve tenderness especially after 1 day of aging. ..
- Hao Y, Gao R, Liu D, Zhang B, Tang Y, Guo Z. Preparation of biocompatible molecularly imprinted shell on superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for selective depletion of bovine hemoglobin in biological sample. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2016;470:100-107 pubmed publisher..In addition, the resultant polymers are successfully applied in the selective isolation BHb from bovine blood sample, which could provide an alternative solution for the preparatory work of proteomics. ..
- Jin M, Zhang L, Yu H, Meng J, Sun Z, Lu R. Protective effect of whey protein hydrolysates on H?O?-induced PC12 cells oxidative stress via a mitochondria-mediated pathway. Food Chem. 2013;141:847-52 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate that WPHs can significantly protect PC12 cells against oxidative stress via a mitochondria-mediated pathway. These findings indicate the potential benefits of WPHs as valuable food antioxidative additives. ..
- Hang F, Liu P, Wang Q, Han J, Wu Z, Gao C, et al. High Milk-Clotting Activity Expressed by the Newly Isolated Paenibacillus spp. Strain BD3526. Molecules. 2016;21:73 pubmed publisher..The cleavage site of the BD3526 protease with MCA in κ-casein was located at the Met106-Ala107 bond, as determined by mass spectrometry analysis. ..
- Huang H, Zhao Y, Yi ru G. Prokaryotic expression of Chinese bovine enterokinase catalytic subunit. Chin Med J (Engl). 2004;117:286-90 pubmed..The EKL gene from Chinese bovine has been cloned successfully and expressed. This investigation has layed the foundation for future enterokinase activity research and for further large-scale application of expression products. ..
- Yang Y, Zheng N, Zhao X, Zhang Y, Han R, Yang J, et al. Metabolomic biomarkers identify differences in milk produced by Holstein cows and other minor dairy animals. J Proteomics. 2016;136:174-82 pubmed publisher..These results can be useful for gaining a better understanding of the differences in milk synthesis between Holstein and the other dairy animals. ..
- Wang Z, Wang G, Huang J, Li Q, Wang C, Zhong J. Novel SNPs in the ATP1B2 gene and their associations with milk yield, milk composition and heat-resistance traits in Chinese Holstein cows. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:1749-55 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that the ATP1B2 single nucleotide polymorphism C2833T is a genetic marker of heat-resistance traits in Chinese Holstein cows. ..
- Su J, Xu W, Li Y, Wang L, Wang Y, Zhang Y. [The methylation status of PEG10 in placentas of cloned transgenic calves]. Yi Chuan. 2011;33:533-8 pubmed
- Zeng M, Li Y, He Z, Qin F, Chen J. Effect of phenolic compounds from spices consumed in China on heterocyclic amine profiles in roast beef patties by UPLC-MS/MS and multivariate analysis. Meat Sci. 2016;116:50-7 pubmed publisher..The results may shed light on the mechanism for the effects of spices on the formation of HAs. ..
- He Y, Wu Y, Quan F, Liu Y, Zhang Y. Comparative analysis of myostatin gene and promoter sequences of Qinchuan and Red Angus cattle. Genet Mol Res. 2013;12:3398-406 pubmed publisher..breeds (GenBank accession No. AF348479), but only 14 SNPs when compared to the Red Angus cattle myostatin promoter region. ..
- Zhang B, Cai H, Wei X, Sun J, Lan X, Lei C, et al. miR-30-5p Regulates Muscle Differentiation and Alternative Splicing of Muscle-Related Genes by Targeting MBNL. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..In conclusion, miR-30-5p could inhibit muscle cell differentiation and regulate the alternative splicing of Trim55 and INSR by targeting MBNL. These results promote the understanding of the function of miRNAs in muscle development. ..
- He Z, Zhu H, Xu M, Zeng M, Qin F, Chen J. Complexation of bovine ?-lactoglobulin with malvidin-3-O-glucoside and its effect on the stability of grape skin anthocyanin extracts. Food Chem. 2016;209:234-40 pubmed publisher..005% H2O2/1h) and photo illumination (5000lx/5d). The whey protein-anthocyanin complexation appeared to have a positive effect on the thermal, oxidation and photo stability of GSAE. ..
- Peng Y, Fu D, Zhang F, Yang B, Yu L, Liang X. A highly selective hydrophilic sorbent for enrichment of N-linked glycopeptides. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1460:197-201 pubmed publisher..It also shows effective enrichment for neutral glycopeptides (IgG). Another desirable feature of such sorbent is its large binding capacity (?220mg/g for fetuin). ..
- Shazly A, He Z, El Aziz M, Zeng M, Zhang S, Qin F, et al. Fractionation and identification of novel antioxidant peptides from buffalo and bovine casein hydrolysates. Food Chem. 2017;232:753-762 pubmed publisher..Mechanism and reaction pathways of selected antioxidant peptides with ABTS were proposed. Conclusively, buffalo casein provided antioxidant peptides similar to bovine, suggesting that buffalo casein is a novel source of antioxidant. ..
- Shen J, Yang B, Zhi S, Cui S, Xi M, Yang P, et al. [Detection and analysis of antibiotic resistance of Salmonella from retail meats in some districts of Shaanxi province]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;42:758-61 pubmed..4%) were resistant to from 4 to 12 antibiotics. Salmonella isolates recovered from retail meats in Xi'an district of Shaanxi province were seriously resistant to antimicrobials commonly used as human and veterinary medicine. ..
- Zhang P, Zhang Y, Xue X, Wang C, Wang Z, Huang L. Relative quantitation of glycans using stable isotopic labels 1-(d0/d5) phenyl-3-methyl-5-pyrazolone by mass spectrometry. Anal Biochem. 2011;418:1-9 pubmed publisher..34%), and good accuracy (relative error [RE] ? 5.1%) of the method. The suggested technique has been successfully applied for comparative quantitative analysis of free oligosaccharides in human and bovine milk. ..
- Zheng X, Ning C, Dong Y, Zhao P, Li J, Fan Z, et al. Quantitative proteome analysis of bovine mammary gland reveals protein dynamic changes involved in peak and late lactation stages. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;494:292-297 pubmed publisher..We expect findings in this study could be a valuable resource for future studies investigating the bovine proteome and functional studies...
- Sun L, Wang W, Liang Y, Tian Z, Hong Q, Yang K, et al. Effect of an integrated control strategy for schistosomiasis japonica in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, China: an evaluation from 2005 to 2008. Parasit Vectors. 2011;4:243 pubmed publisher..There are many interventions implemented to control the transmission of the disease. The purpose of the present study was to investigate the effects of an integrated control strategy for schistosomiasis control...
- Lang Y, Sha K, Zhang R, Xie P, Luo X, Sun B, et al. Effect of electrical stimulation and hot boning on the eating quality of Gannan yak longissimus lumborum. Meat Sci. 2016;112:3-8 pubmed publisher..Postmortem aging increased yak meat tenderness and improved meat color parameters. HB had negative effects on yak meat quality, while ES could not reverse these deleterious effects. ..
- Li H, Qiu Y, Wang X, Liu W, Chen G, Ma Y, et al. Suspension stability and aggregation of multi-walled carbon nanotubes as affected by dissolved organic matters extracted from agricultural wastes. Environ Pollut. 2016;210:323-9 pubmed publisher..8Â mMÂ at 20Â mg/L DOC. These findings revealed that DOMs originated from agricultural wastes will have great impact on the dispersion and stabilization of MWCNTs, thus their fate in the aquatic environment. ..
- Wu J, Gan J, Xia Z, Wang Y, Wang W, Xue L, et al. Crystal structure of recombinant trypsin-solubilized fragment of cytochrome b(5) and the structural comparison with Val61His mutant. Proteins. 2000;40:249-57 pubmed
- Zhang Z, Chen H, Li Q, Lei C, Zhang C, Wang X, et al. [Polymorphisms of DGAT2 gene and its associations with several growth traits in Nanyang cattle]. Yi Chuan. 2007;29:945-50 pubmed..05), and Hucklebone width (P < 0.01) at age eighteen-month (P < 0.01) and two-year (P < 0.01) compared with animals with the genotype NN, respectively. ..
- Jiang M, Chen Y, Wang Y, Loor J, Ye Y, Wen Y, et al. Yak (Bos grunniens) stomach lysozyme: molecular cloning, expression and its antibacterial activities. Anim Biotechnol. 2010;21:25-35 pubmed publisher..Recombinant yak lysozyme purified by Ni(2+)-column showed a molecular weight of 33.78 kDa and exhibited lytic activity against Staphylococcus aureus, providing evidence of its antibacterial activities. ..
- Yang Z, Shim W, Kim K, Chung D. Rapid detection of enterotoxigenic Clostridium perfringens in meat samples using immunomagnetic separation polymerase chain reaction (IMS-PCR). J Agric Food Chem. 2010;58:7135-40 pubmed publisher..In comparison to conventional culture methods, the IMS-PCR is a rapid and specific method and has potential use as a screening tool for enterotoxigenic C. perfringens in food samples...
- Huang M, Gao X, Li J, Ren H, Chen J, Xu S. Polymorphisms in MC4R gene and correlations with economic traits in cattle. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:3941-4 pubmed publisher..01, n = 245). The linkage disequilibrium analysis indicated that the SNP markers C19A, A20T, T83C and G128A were completely linked (r (2) = 1). ..
- Feng Y, Karna S, Dearen T, Singh D, Adhikari L, Shrestha A, et al. Common occurrence of a unique Cryptosporidium ryanae variant in zebu cattle and water buffaloes in the buffer zone of the Chitwan National Park, Nepal. Vet Parasitol. 2012;185:309-14 pubmed publisher..can occur between related animal species sharing the same habitats...
- Cao B, Han X, Huang Y, Qiu Y, Peng Y. The hypothalamus mediates the effect of cerebellar fastigial nuclear glutamatergic neurons on humoral immunity. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2012;33:393-400 pubmed..Cerebellar FN glutamatergic neurons participate in modulation of humoral immunity and this effect is mediated by the hypothalamus via FN-hypothalamic glutamatergic transmission. ..
- Dai H, Shi Y, Wang Y, Sun Y, Hu J, Ni P, et al. Label-free turn-on fluorescent detection of melamine based on the anti-quenching ability of Hg 2+ to gold nanoclusters. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014;53:76-81 pubmed publisher..This gold-nanocluster-based fluorescent method could find applications in highly sensitive detection of melamine in real samples. ..
- Huang Y, Zhan Z, Sun Y, Cao X, Li M, Wang J, et al. Intragenic DNA methylation status down-regulates bovine IGF2 gene expression in different developmental stages. Gene. 2014;534:356-61 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the methylation pattern in this DMR may be a useful parameter to investigate as a marker-assisted selection for muscle developmental in beef cattle breeding program and as a model for studies in other species. ..
- Zhao Z, Xue Y, Hu Z, Zhou F, Ma B, Long T, et al. Toll-like receptor 2 gene polymorphisms in Chinese Holstein cattle and their associations with bovine tuberculosis. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2017;186:51-54 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that polymorphisms in the TLR2 gene might not play a significant role in the BTB risk in Chinese Holstein cattle. ..
- Wei Q, Li Y, Li Y, Du B, Duan C. Rapid and highly sensitive determination of trace proteins using dibromomethyl carboxyazo-Pb(II) complex as a spectroscopic reagent. Clin Chim Acta. 2005;362:79-84 pubmed..6-103% and the precision was <4.8%. Results compared favorably to the Biuret and Bradford protein methods on 50 urine samples. This method had high sensitivity and specificity and may be applicable to clinical analysis. ..
- Liu X, Xia Y, Fang Y, Zou L, Liu L. [Interaction between bovine serum albumin and umbelliferone with/without metal ions of Cu2+ or Zn2+]. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2005;25:1301-5 pubmed..The interaction of the umbelliferone-BSA was driven mainly by electrostatic force which was enhanced by Cu2+ and Zn2+, thus the contribution of AH to AG increased in the presence of metal ions. ..
- Cui F, Cui Y, Luo H, Yao X, Fan J, Lu Y. The interaction between N-n-undecyl-N'-(sodium p-aminobenzenesulfonate) thiourea and serum albumin studied using various spectroscopies and the molecular modeling method. Biopolymers. 2006;83:170-81 pubmed..A practical method was proposed for the determination of UPT in bovine serum or human serum samples with satisfactory results. ..
- Vijaykrishna D, Smith G, Zhang J, Peiris J, Chen H, Guan Y. Evolutionary insights into the ecology of coronaviruses. J Virol. 2007;81:4012-20 pubmed..Further surveillance of bat and other animal populations is needed to fully describe the ecology and evolution of this virus family...
- Xu M, Ping F, Chen S, Lai S, Liu Y. [Study on the relationships between polymorphisms of CXCR2 gene and milk quality and mastitis of dairy cow]. Yi Chuan. 2008;30:463-8 pubmed..The genotypes AA, AB and EE may have better milk quality (extremely significant difference or significant difference) than other genotypes. ..
- Lu A, Hu X, Chen H, Jiang J, Zhang C, Xu H, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphisms in bovine PRL gene and their associations with milk production traits in Chinese Holsteins. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:547-51 pubmed publisher..01). This is the second study reporting SNPs in the 5'-regulatory region of PRL gene, which interfere with milk production traits. ..
- Chen R, Bi Y, Yang G, Liu Z, Liu Z, Zeng B, et al. Development of a fluorescent microsphere-based multiplex assay for simultaneous rapid detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex and differentiation of M. tuberculosis and M. bovis in clinical samples. Diagn Mol Pathol. 2010;19:172-9 pubmed publisher..9% (34/37) as M. bovis from the MTC-positive bovine tissue samples. The detection of mycobacterial DNA by the microsphere-based multiplex assay could be completed within 2 hours. ..
- Qian Y, Zeng Y, DU J, Cui J, Li H, Chen Q, et al. [CDS cloning and relationship between intramuscular fat content and mRNA expression of PID1 gene in pig]. Yi Chuan. 2010;32:1153-8 pubmed..05). These results implied that the expression of PID1 may be related to fat deposition. ..
- Chen M, Sato P, Chuprun J, Peroutka R, Otis N, Ibetti J, et al. Prodeath signaling of G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2 in cardiac myocytes after ischemic stress occurs via extracellular signal-regulated kinase-dependent heat shock protein 90-mediated mitochondrial targeting. Circ Res. 2013;112:1121-34 pubmed publisher..We identify GRK2 as a prodeath kinase in the heart, acting in a novel manner through mitochondrial localization via extracellular signal-regulated kinase regulation...
- An L, Ling P, Zhu X, Liu Y, Zhang F, Ma X, et al. Successful Vitrification of In vivo Embryos Collected from Superovulated Japanese Black Cattle (Wagyu). Reprod Domest Anim. 2016;51:255-61 pubmed publisher..This study gives also indication that, compared to vitrified blastocysts, MDV of morula stage embryos results in higher pregnancy rates following warming and transfer into synchronized recipients. ..
- Huang Y, Wang Q, Zhang C, Fang X, Song E, Chen H. Genetic Variants in SDC3 Gene are Significantly Associated with Growth Traits in Two Chinese Beef Cattle Breeds. Anim Biotechnol. 2016;27:190-8 pubmed publisher..Our result confirms the polymorphisms in the SDC3 gene are associated with growth traits that may be used for marker-assisted selection in beef cattle breeding programs. ..
- Wang W, Wang W, Du Y, Wu H, Yu X, Ye K, et al. Comparison of anti-pathogenic activities of the human and bovine milk N-glycome: Fucosylation is a key factor. Food Chem. 2017;235:167-174 pubmed publisher..This result indicates the essential role of fucosylation for the anti-pathogenic function of the milk N-glycome, especially in human milk. ..
- Hua S, Zhang Y, Song K, Song J, Zhang Z, Zhang L, et al. Development of bovine-ovine interspecies cloned embryos and mitochondria segregation in blastomeres during preimplantation. Anim Reprod Sci. 2008;105:245-57 pubmed..Considerable unequal mitochondrial segregation occurred between blastomeres from the same iSCNT embryos...
- Cheng K, Leung Y, Shen B, Kwok Y, Wong C, Kwan H, et al. CNGA2 channels mediate adenosine-induced Ca2+ influx in vascular endothelial cells. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2008;28:913-8 pubmed publisher..CNGA2 channels play a key role in adenosine-induced endothelial Ca(2+) influx and vasorelaxation. It is likely that adenosine acts through A(2B) receptors and adenylyl cyclases to stimulate CNGA2. ..
- Yang J, Hua Q, Chen H, Lv J, Qin Z, Jin M, et al. Development and evaluation of an immunochromatographic strip for the detection of serum antibodies against bluetongue virus. J Virol Methods. 2010;163:68-73 pubmed publisher..There was excellent agreement between the results obtained by c-ELISA and the ICS (kappa=0.930). As it is rapid and easy to use, the test is suitable for the serological surveillance of BTV infection in the field...
- Zhang C, Wang Y, Chen H, Lei C, Fang X, Wang J, et al. [The polymorphism of bovine POMC gene and its association with the growth traits of Nanyang cattle]. Yi Chuan. 2009;31:1221-5 pubmed..The body weight at 6-month-old and the average daily gain of 0~6-month-old were higher in Nanyang cattle with the genotype BB than with the genotype AA (P<0.05). ..
- Hou G, Yuan Z, Zhou H, Zhang L, Li J, Gao X, et al. Association of thyroglobulin gene variants with carcass and meat quality traits in beef cattle. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:4705-8 pubmed publisher..Results from this study suggest that TG gene-specific SNP may be a useful marker for meat quality traits in future marker assisted selection programs in beef cattle. ..