Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on base sequence in China
Topic: base sequence
Publications335 found, 100 shown here
- Liang S, He L, Zhao X, Miao Y, Gu Y, Guo C, et al. MicroRNA let-7f inhibits tumor invasion and metastasis by targeting MYH9 in human gastric cancer. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18409 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that let-7f may be a novel therapeutic candidate for gastric cancer, given its ability to reduce cell invasion and metastasis. ..
- Yang H, Huang Y. [Analysis of the complete mitochondrial genome sequence of Pielomastax zhengi]. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2011;32:353-62 pubmed publisher..Like most insects, the mitochondrial genome of Pielomastax zhengi has a non-coding A+T rich region containing a polythymidine stretch, which may be involved in the replication and/or translation initiation of other genes. ..
- Zhang M, Zhou S, Zhang L, Zhang J, Cai H, Zhu J, et al. miR-518b is down-regulated, and involved in cell proliferation and invasion by targeting Rap1b in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:3508-21 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that miR-518b may function as a tumor suppressor by targeting Rap1b in the development of ESCC and has important clinical and prognostic value. ..
- Li Y, Ma W, Feng Z, Wang Z, Zha N, Deng B, et al. Effects of irradiation on osteoblast-like cells on different titanium surfaces in vitro. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2013;101:9-17 pubmed publisher..This study revealed the effects of irradiation on osteoblasts in vitro on two titanium surfaces. MAO surface could be used in dental implants in irradiated bone due to enhanced adhesion ability and collagen secretion in osteoblasts. ..
- Luo S, Zhangsun D, Wu Y, Zhu X, Hu Y, McIntyre M, et al. Characterization of a novel ?-conotoxin from conus textile that selectively targets ?6/?3?2?3 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:894-902 pubmed publisher..The three-dimensional solution structure of ?-CTx TxIB was determined using NMR spectroscopy. ?-CTx TxIB represents a uniquely selective ligand for probing the structure and function of ?6?2 nAChRs. ..
- Wen J, Chen J, Zhuang L, Zhou S. Designed diblock hairpin probes for the nonenzymatic and label-free detection of nucleic acid. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:656-60 pubmed publisher..The proposed sensing system should offer an alternative approach for the detection of nucleic acids in the fields of microbiology, biogeochemistry, and environmental sciences. ..
- Ma W, Fu Q, Zhang Y, Zhang Z. A Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism in 3'-Untranslated Region of Endothelin-1 Reduces Risk of Dementia After Ischemic Stroke. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:1368-74 pubmed
- Wang Z, Hu G, Wang H, Wu M. Expression of liver cancer associated gene HCCA3. World J Gastroenterol. 2001;7:821-5 pubmed..The high expression was closely related to the tumor invasiveness and metastasis,that may be the late heredited change in HCC genesis. ..
- Wong C, Lee W. The proximal cis-acting elements Sp1, Sp3 and E2F regulate mouse mer gene transcription in Sertoli cells. Eur J Biochem. 2002;269:3789-800 pubmed..Taking all of these data together, the study has demonstrated that Sp1, Sp3, E2F and probably another unknown transcriptional factor play a critical role in regulating the proximal promoter activities of Mer. ..
- Zhang R, Zhang C. Genomic islands in the Corynebacterium efficiens genome. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2005;71:3126-30 pubmed..e., the adaptive mutations have not occurred extensively due to the recent horizontal gene transfer. ..
- Qi Z, Hui G, Li Y, Zhou Z, Gu S, Xie Y. A novel full-length gene of human ribosomal protein L14.22 related to human glioma. Chin Med J (Engl). 2006;119:1353-8 pubmed..cDNA microarray technology can be successfully used to identify differentially expressed genes. The novel full-length gene of human ribosomal protein 13.22 may be correlated with the development of human glioma. ..
- Sun W, Jia Y, Feng B, O Neill N, Zhu X, Xie B, et al. Functional analysis of Pcipg2 from the straminopilous plant pathogen Phytophthora capsici. Genesis. 2009;47:535-44 pubmed publisher..Results show that pcipg2 is an important gene among pcipg genes, and illustrate the benefit of analyzing mechanisms of pathogenicity during the period of host/parasite interaction. ..
- Wang X, Zhang X, Xu W, Zhao X, Wang J. A novel C-type lectin (FcLec4) facilitates the clearance of Vibrio anguillarum in vivo in Chinese white shrimp. Dev Comp Immunol. 2009;33:1039-47 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this might be the first report that a C-type lectin was found to be directly involved in the anti-V. anguillarum response in shrimps. ..
- Mothobi M, Guo S, Liu Y, Chen Q, Yussuf A, Zhu X, et al. Mutation analysis of congenital cataract in a Basotho family identified a new missense allele in CRYBB2. Mol Vis. 2009;15:1470-5 pubmed..In summary, we believe this new missense allele is the probable causative molecular lesion for the observed phenotype in this family. ..
- Chengle H, Kaihong D, Fuzhi B. Association analysis of the poliovirus receptor related-2 gene in patients with nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate. DNA Cell Biol. 2010;29:681-5 pubmed publisher..000, OR=2.147; 95% confidence interval: 1.605, 2.871) compared with the A allele. Hence, our results support the hypothesis that this polymorphism contributes to the risk of nsCL/P, suggesting a possible etiologic role of PRR2 in nsCL/P. ..
- Zhai J, Dou Y, Zhang H, Mao L, Meng X, Luo X, et al. [Construction and sequencing of full-length cDNA of peste des petits ruminants virus]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2010;26:315-21 pubmed..Successful construction of full-length cDNA clone of PPRV Nigeria 75/1 strain lays the basis rescuing PPRV effectively and enables further research of PPRV at molecular level...
- Liu L, Liu Z, Chen H, Zhang G, Kong Y, Kang X. Oxidized low-density lipoprotein and ?-glycerophosphate synergistically induce endothelial progenitor cell ossification. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2011;32:1491-7 pubmed publisher..In all these effects, ox-LDL acted synergistically with ?-GP. Ox-LDL and ?-GP synergistically induce ossification of BMEPCs, in which an oxidizing mechanism is involved. ..
- Li F, Ma J, Ma Y, Hu Y, Tian S, White R, et al. hElp3 directly modulates the expression of HSP70 gene in HeLa cells via HAT activity. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e29303 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that hElp3 can regulate the transcription of HSP70 gene, and the HAT domain of hElp3 is essential for this function. These findings now provide novel insights and evidence of the functions of hELP3 in human cells. ..
- Lv H, Huang Y. [Phylogenetic relationship among some groups of orthopteran based on complete sequences of the mitochondrial COI gene]. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33:319-28 pubmed publisher..We further demonstrated that it is feasible for phylogenetic studies at family level to use the genetic distances among COI sequences from different species of Orthopera. ..
- Wang K, Zhao X, Du Y, He F, Peng G, Luo B. Phenotypic overlap among paroxysmal dyskinesia subtypes: Lesson from a family with PRRT2 gene mutation. Brain Dev. 2013;35:664-6 pubmed publisher..In addition, an unusual exercise trigger observed in the proband, likely representing an underestimated occurrence, together with the current clinical PD classification is also elucidated. ..
- Liu X, Liao S, Zhu L, Xu Z, Zhou Y. Molecular epidemiology of porcine Cytomegalovirus (PCMV) in Sichuan Province, China: 2010-2012. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64648 pubmed publisher..Analysis of the amino acid sequences confirmed the conservation of gB, but amino acid substitutions in the major epitope region have caused antigenic drift, which may have altered the immunogenicity of PCMV. ..
- Lu Y, Lu G, Shi D, Li L, Zhong S. Bioinformatic analysis for structure and function of TCTP from Spirometra mansoni. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2013;6:709-12 pubmed publisher..Secondary structure of TCTP contained two Î± -helices and eight Î² -strands. Sm TCTP was a variety of biological functions of protein that may be used as a vaccine candidate molecule and drug target. ..
- Meng S, Wu Z, Pan T, Yan L, Bei Y, Li G, et al. Mitochondrial genome of the Aix galericula (Anatidae: Aix). Mitochondrial DNA A DNA Mapp Seq Anal. 2016;27:318-9 pubmed publisher..All the genes in A. galericula were distributed on the H-strand, except for the ND6 subunit gene and 10 tRNA genes which were encoded on the L-strand. ..
- Xiu Y, Wang Y, Bi J, Liu Y, Ning M, Liu H, et al. A novel C-type lectin is involved in the innate immunity of Macrobrachium nipponense. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;50:117-26 pubmed publisher..These results clearly suggested that MnCTLDcp1 functions as a pattern-recognition receptor involved in the innate immunity of M. nipponense. ..
- Nie Q, Yue X, Liu B. Identification of the MmeHairy gene and expression analysis affected by two SNPs in the 3'-untranslated region in the clam Meretrix meretrix. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;51:46-52 pubmed publisher..05), which indicated that these two SNP loci may affect the expression of MmeHairy and could be used as candidate markers for future selection in M.Â meretrix breeding programs. ..
- Qin W, Wan F, Sun F, Zhang P, Han L, Huang Y, et al. Cloning and characterization of a novel gene (C17orf25) from the deletion region on chromosome 17p13.3 in hepatocelular carcinoma. Cell Res. 2001;11:209-16 pubmed..The above results indicate that C17orf25 is a novel human gene, and the cloning and preliminary characterization of C17orf25 is a prerequisite for further functional analysis of this novel gene in human hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Yang Q, Cheng J, Liu Y, Hong Y, Wang J, Zhang S. Cloning and identification of NS5ATP2 gene and its spliced variant transactivated by hepatitis C virus non-structural protein 5A. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:1735-9 pubmed..A new gene has been recognized as the new target transactivated by HCV NS5A protein. These results brought some new clues for studying the biological functions of new genes and pathogenesis of the viral proteins. ..
- Jian J, Zhu C, Xu Z, Ouyang W, Ma D, Zhang Y, et al. Identification and characterization of the CD226 gene promoter. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:28731-6 pubmed..Interestingly, the transcription factor Ets-1 promotes AP-1-induced P2 activity but inhibits AP-1-induced P1 activity for which a 10-bp AP-1/Ets-1 composite site (CCTTCCTTCC) in P1 may be responsible. ..
- Zhu H, Zhu Y, Hu J, Hu W, Liao Y, Zhang J, et al. Adenovirus-mediated small hairpin RNA targeting Bcl-XL as therapy for colon cancer. Int J Cancer. 2007;121:1366-72 pubmed..Together, our results support the feasibility of using adenovirus-mediated RNA interference therapy targeting Bcl-XL against colon cancers and warrant further studies of its safety and efficacy. ..
- Hu D, Tong S, Wei R, Hui Z, Haidan L, Zhi D, et al. The polymorphisms on Igkappa gene are related to susceptibility of breast cancer and gastric cancer. Genet Test. 2008;12:575-80 pubmed publisher..67, respectively) and breast cancer (OR: 1.94 and 1.56, respectively). Further, we also identified that they were related to other risk factors, including Helicobacter pylori (Hp) infection in gastric cancer and age in breast cancer. ..
- Lu C, Zhang W, Peng X, Gu G, Chen M, Tang Z. Development of randomly amplified polymorphic DNA-sequence characterized amplified region marker for identification of Apocynum venetum LINN. from A. pictum SCHRENK. Biol Pharm Bull. 2010;33:522-6 pubmed..But only one primer pair, B03-1368, produced a clear SCAR band in all samples of A. venetum and not in A. pictum. This SCAR marker was found useful for rapid identification of A. venetum from A. pictum. ..
- Dai J, Liu X, Wang Y. Genetic diversity and phylogeny of rhizobia isolated from Caragana microphylla growing in desert soil in Ningxia, China. Genet Mol Res. 2012;11:2683-93 pubmed publisher..microphylla and were designated R. leguminosarum, R. galegae, R. alamii, and A. tumefaciens. Two isolates with low sequence similarity to the known species of Bradyrhizobium might be novel species in this genus...
- Zhao Y, Wang Z, Xu Y, Wu L, Hu L. Secondary structure prediction for complete rDNA sequences (18S, 5.8S, and 28S rDNA) of Demodex folliculorum, and comparison of divergent domains structures across Acari. Exp Parasitol. 2013;135:370-81 pubmed publisher..Generally speaking, LSU rRNA presented more remarkable differences than SSU rRNA did, mainly in D2, D3, D5, D7a, D7b, D8 and D10. ..
- Wang J, Wang X, Li Z, Liu H, Teng Y. MicroRNA-183 suppresses retinoblastoma cell growth, invasion and migration by targeting LRP6. FEBS J. 2014;281:1355-65 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that miR-183 targets and downregulates LRP6 in the growth, migration and invasion of RB cells. ..
- Wu Y, Wang L, Bao H, Zou S, Fu C, Gong H, et al. Nrdp1S, short variant of Nrdp1, inhibits human glioma progression by increasing Nrdp1-mediated ErbB3 ubiquitination and degradation. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:422-9 pubmed publisher..These results together suggest that Nrdp1S is a tumour suppressor that which potentiates the Nrdp1-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of ErbB3. An Nrdp1S deficiency may also be an important factor in the loss of Nrdp1. ..
- Bai H, Qiao H, Li F, Fu H, Jiang S, Zhang W, et al. Molecular and functional characterization of the vitellogenin receptor in oriental river prawn, Macrobrachium nipponense. Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol. 2016;194:45-55 pubmed publisher..In addition, Mn-VgR RNAi led to vitellin depletion in the oocytes and the accumulation of vitellin in the hepatopancreas. ..
- Liu Y, Liu Y, Yuan B, Yin L, Peng Y, Yu X, et al. FOXM1 promotes the progression of prostate cancer by regulating PSA gene transcription. Oncotarget. 2017;8:17027-17037 pubmed publisher..The combination of anti-AR agents and FOXM1 inhibitors has the potential to greatly improve therapy for late-stage PCa patients by suppressing PSA levels. ..
- Zhuo M, Pan Y, Wu K, Xu Y, Luo Z. Characterization and mechanism of phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks) members in insulin-induced changes of protein metabolism in yellow catfish Pelteobagrus fulvidraco. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2017;247:34-45 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study demonstrated that among seven PI3K members, PI3KCb and PI3KC2a were more sensitive to the insulin signaling pathway, and insulin stimulated hepatic protein synthesis in yellow catfish through PI3K signaling pathway. ..
- Li Q, Huo Y, Guo Y, Zheng X, Sun W, Hao Z. Generation and Applications of a DNA Aptamer against Gremlin-1. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..Moreover, our study demonstrated that G-ap49 is capable of revealing the subcellular localization of Gremlin-1. These data indicate that G-ap49 can be used as an alternative to antibodies in detecting Gremlin-1. ..
- Bahl J, Nelson M, Chan K, Chen R, Vijaykrishna D, Halpin R, et al. Temporally structured metapopulation dynamics and persistence of influenza A H3N2 virus in humans. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:19359-64 pubmed publisher..Such complex global migration dynamics may confound control efforts and contribute to the emergence and spread of antigenic variants and drug-resistant viruses. ..
- Li D, Huang B, Liu J, Li L, Li X. Decreased brain K(ATP) channel contributes to exacerbating ischemic brain injury and the failure of neuroprotection by sevoflurane post-conditioning in diabetic rats. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73334 pubmed publisher..Insulin glycemic control in diabetes may restore the neuroprotective effects of anesthetic post-conditioning by modulation of brain mitoK(ATP) channel. ..
- Lao X, Ren S, Lu Y, Yang D, Qin X, Li S. Genetic polymorphisms of C-reactive protein increase susceptibility to HBV-related hepatocellular carcinoma in a Guangxi male population. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:16055-63 pubmed..803, 95% CI, 1.237-2.335, P<0.001). We concluded that the CRP rs3093059 polymorphism may play a significant role in the development of HBV-related HCC in the Guangxi male population. ..
- Li Y, Wei K, Lu C, Li Y, Li M, Xing G, et al. Identification of hepatopoietin dimerization, its interacting regions and alternative splicing of its transcription. Eur J Biochem. 2002;269:3888-93 pubmed..These results implicated that the capacity of HPO to form both homodimers and heterodimers with the alternatively spliced forms might contribute to the existence of various HPO complexes in hepatic cells. ..
- Liu W, Xu Z, Luo D, Xue H. Roles of OsCKI1, a rice casein kinase I, in root development and plant hormone sensitivity. Plant J. 2003;36:189-202 pubmed..In OsCKI1-deficient plants, differential gene expression was investigated using cDNA chip technology, and results indicated that genes related to signal transduction and hormone metabolism were indeed with altered expression. ..
- Luk J, Tong M, Mok B, Tam P, Yeung W, Lee K. Sp1 site is crucial for the mouse claudin-19 gene expression in the kidney cells. FEBS Lett. 2004;578:251-6 pubmed..Collectively, our data suggest that Sp1 binds to the claudin-19 promoter region and is responsible for its expression in the kidney cell lines in vitro. ..
- Tang H, Araki K, Yamamura K. Cloning and expression analysis of a murine novel gene, Ayu17-449. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2006;33:413-9 pubmed..This gene is expressed highly in the brain, kidney, heart, lung, muscle and stomach. The expressed protein contains a Granin motif on its N-terminus, showing that this gene may be involved in hormone secretion. ..
- Zou Q, Wang Z, Guan X, Liu B, Wu Y, Lin Z. An approach for identifying cytokines based on a novel ensemble classifier. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:686090 pubmed publisher..Experiments showed that the geometric mean of sensitivity and specificity obtained through our approach is as high as 93.3%, which proves that our approach is effective for identifying cytokines. ..
- Jiang Z, Tang X, Zhao Y, Zheng L. A functional variant at miR-34a binding site in toll-like receptor 4 gene alters susceptibility to hepatocellular carcinoma in a Chinese Han population. Tumour Biol. 2014;35:12345-52 pubmed publisher..miR-34a/TLR4 axis may play an important role in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Zhang Y, Cao M, Wang M, Ding X, Jing Y, Chen Z, et al. Genetic variability in E6, E7, and L1 genes of human papillomavirus genotype 52 from Southwest China. Gene. 2016;585:110-118 pubmed publisher..Knowledge of genetic variation in HPV may be useful as an epidemiologic correlate of cervical cancer risk, or may even provide critical information for developing diagnostic probes. ..
- Teng T, Liang L, Chen K, Xi B, Xie J, Xu P. Isolation, identification and phenotypic and molecular characterization of pathogenic Vibrio vulnificus isolated from Litopenaeus vannamei. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186135 pubmed publisher..This experiment is the first to separate V. vulnificus from L. vannamei, and the findings of this study can be used as a reference for disease control and health management...
- Yan Y, Bai Y, Wang L, Miao S, Koide S. Characterization of cDNA encoding a human sperm membrane protein related to A4 amyloid protein. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1990;87:2405-8 pubmed..A sequence of basic amino acid residues, Arg-Lys-Arg, was found instead of Lys-Lys-Lys at the probable membrane-cytoplasmic junction that may be a unique property of sperm membrane proteins. ..
- Zhang R, Zhang C. Single replication origin of the archaeon Methanosarcina mazei revealed by the Z curve method. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002;297:396-400 pubmed..Our results strongly suggest that the single replication origin of M. mazei is situated at the intergenic region between the cdc6 gene and the gene for the adjacent protein, from 1,564,657 to 1,566,241 bp of the genome. ..
- Chen S, Ge W, Buswell J. Biochemical and molecular characterization of a laccase from the edible straw mushroom, Volvariella volvacea. Eur J Biochem. 2004;271:318-28 pubmed..Gene expression then declined to approximately 20-30% of peak levels throughout the subsequent stages of sporophore development. ..
- Huang C, Bi E, Hu Y, Deng W, Tian Z, Dong C, et al. A novel NF-kappaB binding site controls human granzyme B gene transcription. J Immunol. 2006;176:4173-81 pubmed..Our data also demonstrate that this binding site is functional in Jurkat T cells. Taken together, we identified a novel NF-kappaB binding site, which plays a pivotal role in controlling human granzyme B gene transcription. ..
- Su J, Zhu Z, Wang Y, Jang S. Isolation and characterization of Argonaute 2: a key gene of the RNA interference pathway in the rare minnow, Gobiocypris rarus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2009;26:164-70 pubmed publisher..05) and returned to control levels at 48 h post-injection (p > 0.05). These data imply that GrAgo2 is involved in antiviral defense in rare minnow. ..
- Wu Q, Zhang J, Zhao C, Zhu J. [Cloning and sequencing of the papA gene from uropathogenic Escherichia coli 4030 strain]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2008;37:574-7 pubmed..67%. The results confirmed that UPEC4030 strain contained a novel papA variant. UPEC4030 strain could contain an unknown papA variant or the novel genotype. The pathogenic mechanism and epidemiology related need to be further studied. ..
- Wang K, Wang P, Shi J, Zhu X, He M, Jia X, et al. PML/RARalpha targets promoter regions containing PU.1 consensus and RARE half sites in acute promyelocytic leukemia. Cancer Cell. 2010;17:186-97 pubmed publisher..Thus, selective targeting of PU.1-regulated genes by PML/RARalpha is a critical mechanism for the pathogenesis of APL. ..
- Wang Z, Wang G, Huang J, Li Q, Wang C, Zhong J. Novel SNPs in the ATP1B2 gene and their associations with milk yield, milk composition and heat-resistance traits in Chinese Holstein cows. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:1749-55 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that the ATP1B2 single nucleotide polymorphism C2833T is a genetic marker of heat-resistance traits in Chinese Holstein cows. ..
- Niu Y, Chen Y, Xi J, Sima Y, Duan X, Liang H, et al. [Structure and expression analysis of cbp gene in different natural colored-cocoon strains of Bombyx mori]. Yi Chuan. 2010;32:942-50 pubmed..Together, it can be concluded that the gene structure and expression profile of cbp was closely linked to cocoon colors of B. mori. ..
- Zhang W, Chen J, Yang Y, Tang Y, Shang J, Shen B. A practical comparison of de novo genome assembly software tools for next-generation sequencing technologies. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e17915 pubmed publisher..Our comparison study will assist researchers in selecting a well-suited assembler and offer essential information for the improvement of existing assemblers or the developing of novel assemblers. ..
- Li Y, Zeng Z, Deng S. Study of the relationship between human MIF level, MIF-794CATT5-8 microsatellite polymorphism, and susceptibility of tuberculosis in Southwest China. Braz J Infect Dis. 2012;16:383-6 pubmed publisher..21 ± 67.98 vs. 355.31 ± 57.29 pg/mL, p<0.01). The appearance of MIF-794CATT 7/7 and 7/8 is associated with susceptibility to TB, and may play an important role in the occurrence and development of TB in Southwest China. ..
- Yang C, Wang Q, Huang Y, Xiao H. [Analysis of the complete mitochondrial genome sequence of Larus brunnicephalus (Aves, Laridae)]. Yi Chuan. 2012;34:1434-46 pubmed..Result of phylogeny analysis supports that L. brunnicephalus should be categorized into the Masked gulls species. ..
- Wu X, Fang W, Yu Y, Song H. [Development and application of homologous recombination knockout system in Mycobacterium tuberculosis]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2012;52:1151-9 pubmed..This is the fastest allelic exchange system reported so far, providing novel deletion strategy to the repertoire of mycobacterial genetic tools for constructing unmarked mutations. ..
- Zhang H, Zhao L, Zheng Z, Huang Y. Complete mitochondrial genome of Gomphocerus sibiricus (Orthoptera: Acrididae) and comparative analysis in four Gomphocerinae mitogenomes. Zoolog Sci. 2013;30:192-204 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that G. sibiricus has a close relationship with Gomphocerus licenti of the four Gomphocerinae taxa examined in these analyses. ..
- Liu L, Xu Q, Han R, Shin H, Chen R, Li J, et al. Improving maltodextrin specificity for enzymatic synthesis of 2-O-d-glucopyranosyl-l-ascorbic acid by site-saturation engineering of subsite-3 in cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase from Paenibacillus macerans. J Biotechnol. 2013;166:198-205 pubmed publisher
- Xu W, Shi L, Chan O, Li J, Casper P, Zou X. Assessing the effect of litter species on the dynamic of bacterial and fungal communities during leaf decomposition in microcosm by molecular techniques. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e84613 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the microorganisms colonizing leaf bioï¬lm in tropical stream water were mostly generalists that could exploit the resources of leaves of various species equally well. ..
- Tang C, Zhang Q, Li X, Fan N, Yang Y, Quan L, et al. [Targeted modification of CCR5 gene in rabbits by TALEN]. Yi Chuan. 2014;36:360-8 pubmed..All the 24 embryos were detected with CCR5 knockouts and 5 were human CD4 and CCR5 knockins. Our results laid a foundation for establishing a new animal model for the study of AIDS. ..
- Yip S. Single-tube multiplex PCR-SSCP analysis distinguishes 7 common ABO alleles and readily identifies new alleles. Blood. 2000;95:1487-92 pubmed..This technique is the simplest, quickest, and most informative method reported to date and also readily identifies new alleles. (Blood. 2000;95:1487-1492) ..
- Xu C, Li Y, Lin J, Zhang H, Zhang Y. Cloning and analysing the up-regulated expression of transthyretin-related gene (LR1) in rat liver regeneration following short interval successive partial hepatectomy. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:148-51 pubmed..Some genes were up-regulated in 112 h following SISPH in rat. LR(1) is one of these up-regulated expression genes which may play an important role in rat LR. ..
- Tse D, Tse M, Chan C, Deng L, Zhang W, Lin H, et al. Seabream growth hormone receptor: molecular cloning and functional studies of the full-length cDNA, and tissue expression of two alternatively spliced forms. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2003;1625:64-76 pubmed..The two forms of the receptor are differentially expressed among the different tissues of the fish. ..
- Woo P, Kuhnert P, Burnens A, Teng J, Lau S, Que T, et al. Laribacter hongkongensis: a potential cause of infectious diarrhea. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2003;47:551-6 pubmed..More extensive epidemiologic studies should be carried out to ascertain the causative association between L. hongkongensis and diarrhea and to define the reservoir and modes of transmission of L. hongkongensis...
- Li M, Zheng X. [Development of SSR markers in Litchi( Litchi chinensis)]. Yi Chuan. 2004;26:911-6 pubmed..In the end, 21 polymorphic primer pairs were selected from 26 primer pairs which amplified clear and robust DNA fragment by using the genome DNA of 37 litchi germplasm materials, and 22 locus-specific SSR markers were obtained. ..
- Dong Q, Ma L, Zhang G, Wu Y, Shen J, Chen Y, et al. Cloning, structural organization and chromosomal mapping of rat costimulatory molecule 4-1BBL. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2005;37:694-701 pubmed..Rn.46783). Rat, murine and human 4-1BBL genes are evolved from a common gene. The identification and characterization of the rat counterpart of human 4-1BBL will facilitate studies of the biological function of this molecule. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhou X, Krepinsky J, Wang C, Segbo J, Zheng F. Association study between fibronectin and coronary heart disease. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2006;44:37-42 pubmed..Our data suggest that low circulating fibronectin levels might be a new marker of coronary heart disease. ..
- Xie F, Wang X, Cooper D, Chuzhanova N, Fang Y, Cai X, et al. A novel Alu-mediated 61-kb deletion of the von Willebrand factor (VWF) gene whose breakpoints co-locate with putative matrix attachment regions. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2006;36:385-91 pubmed..Since a number of recombination-associated motifs were also identified in the vicinity of the breakpoints, it may be that multiple sequence elements have acted in concert to give rise to this deletion event. ..
- Zhou F, Zhang W, Meng X, Chen G, Wang J. [Bioinformatic analysis and identification for a novel antigen MLAA-22 in acute monocytic leukemia]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2008;16:466-71 pubmed..It is concluded that mlaa-22 is a novel acute monocytic leukemia-associated antigen gene and be extended to further discovery. ..
- Ji Y, Ruan Q, He R, Qi Y, Ma Y, Sun Z, et al. [Polymorphism analysis of human cytomegalovirus UL150 gene in low passage clinical isolates]. Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi. 2008;22:281-3 pubmed..By comparison with the sequence of Toledo and Merlin, the length of UL150 ORFs in all 18 clinical isolates was similar to that of Merlin than Toledo. HCMV UL150 DNA and deduced amino acid sequences is hypervariability. ..
- Yiu W, Yeung T, Poon J, Tsui S, Fung K, Waye M. Transcriptional regulation of IER3IP1 gene by tumor necrosis factor-alpha and Sp family proteins. Cell Biochem Funct. 2010;28:31-7 pubmed publisher..From our results, we suggest that IER3IP1 gene is involved in TNF-alpha-mediated cellular response to stressful conditions. ..
- Zhang P, Xu Y, Zhao D, Ma Y, Xiao L, Feng Y, et al. Increased intracellular iron and mineralization of cultured hFOB 1.19 cells following hepcidin activation through ferroportin-1. Saudi Med J. 2010;31:1303-8 pubmed..19 cells. It is also suggested that cross-talk between iron and calcium homeostasis may play a role in bone metabolism in responding to hepcidin activation. ..