Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on arabidopsis proteins in Brazil
Topic: arabidopsis proteins
- Fonseca J, Menossi M, Thibaud Nissen F, Town C. Functional analysis of a TGA factor-binding site located in the promoter region controlling salicylic acid-induced NIMIN-1 expression in Arabidopsis. Genet Mol Res. 2010;9:167-75 pubmed publisher..However, the mutated promoter construct was much less sensitive to SA than the native NIMIN-1 promoter, indicating that this TGA2-binding motif is directly involved in the modulation of SA-induced NIMIN-1 expression in Arabidopsis. ..
- Gonçalves K, Borges J, Silva J, Papa P, Bressan G, Torriani I, et al. Solution structure of the human signaling protein RACK1. BMC Struct Biol. 2010;10:15 pubmed publisher..Our SAXS and analytical ultracentrifugation experiments indicated that RACK1 is predominantly a monomer in solution. RACK1 and Ki-1/57(122-413) interact strongly under the tested conditions. ..
- Pedmale U, Huang S, Zander M, Cole B, Hetzel J, Ljung K, et al. Cryptochromes Interact Directly with PIFs to Control Plant Growth in Limiting Blue Light. Cell. 2016;164:233-245 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that CRYs signal by modulating PIF activity genome wide and that these factors integrate binding of different plant photoreceptors to facilitate growth changes under different light conditions. ..
- Machado C, de Oliveira R, Boiteux S, Praekelt U, Meacock P, Menck C. Thi1, a thiamine biosynthetic gene in Arabidopsis thaliana, complements bacterial defects in DNA repair. Plant Mol Biol. 1996;31:585-93 pubmed..Thus, the cloned gene, named thi1, is likely to function in the biosynthesis of thiamine in plants. The data presented in this work indicate that thi1 may also be involved in DNA damage tolerance in plant cells. ..
- Costa C, Arruda P, Benedetti C. An Arabidopsis gene induced by wounding functionally homologous to flavoprotein oxidoreductases. Plant Mol Biol. 2000;44:61-71 pubmed..The results show that the OPR3 gene product represents a new OPR of Arabidopsis induced after wounding. ..