Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in China
Publications1963 found, 100 shown here
- Huang Y, Zhou D, Hang T, Wu Z, Liu J, Xu Q, et al. Preparation, characterization, and assessment of the antiglioma effects of liposomal celastrol. Anticancer Drugs. 2012;23:515-24 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that liposomal celastrol should be further investigated in the clinical setting. ..
- Wu F, Wang S, Xing J, Li M, Zheng C. Characterization of nuclear import and export signals determining the subcellular localization of WD repeat-containing protein 42A (WDR42A). FEBS Lett. 2012;586:1079-85 pubmed publisher..All these data suggest WDR42A is a nucleocytoplasmic shuttling protein. ..
- Dong Z, Li B, Zhao J, Ma Q, Bai S, Yang W, et al. Prefabrication of vascularized bone grafts using a combination of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells and vascular bundles with ?-tricalcium phosphate ceramics. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2012;114:S153-9 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that the insertion of blood vessels into tissue-engineered bone grafts was an effective strategy for enhancing angiogenesis and bone formation and had potential significance for clinical applications. ..
- Zhao M, Sun Z, Zhang Y, Wang G, Wang H, Yang F, et al. Complete genome sequence of a Vero cell-adapted isolate of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus in eastern China. J Virol. 2012;86:13858-9 pubmed publisher..We report here the complete genome sequence of SD-M. This sequence will promote a better understanding of the molecular pathogenesis of PEDV. ..
- Cui G, Shan L, Hung M, Lei S, Choi I, Zhang Z, et al. A novel Danshensu derivative confers cardioprotection via PI3K/Akt and Nrf2 pathways. Int J Cardiol. 2013;168:1349-59 pubmed publisher..This cardioprotection is mediated, at least in part, through Akt/PI3K and Nrf2 pathways. This novel compound represents a promising candidate for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), particularly myocardial infarction. ..
- Liu X, Jia G, Zhang G, Tian K, Wang H, Zhong W, et al. Effect of vitrification of mouse oocyte on the behavior of adult offspring. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013;169:279-82 pubmed publisher..No alterations were found in the behavioral characterization of adult offspring from vitrified oocytes compared with those from fresh oocytes. ..
- Li H, Zhou Y, Jiang B, Zhao X, Jiang T, Li X, et al. GATA-4 induces changes in electrophysiological properties of rat mesenchymal stem cells. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1840:2060-9 pubmed publisher..Our results highlight the ability of GATA4 to boost the cardiac electrophysiological potential of MSC. ..
- Yan K, Arfat Y, Li D, Zhao F, Chen Z, Yin C, et al. Structure Prediction: New Insights into Decrypting Long Noncoding RNAs. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..This review focuses on mainstream RNA structure prediction methods at the secondary and tertiary levels to offer an additional approach to investigating the functions of lncRNAs. ..
- Zhang X, Fu X, Zhu D, Zhang C, Hou S, Li M, et al. Salidroside-regulated lipid metabolism with down-regulation of miR-370 in type 2 diabetic mice. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016;779:46-52 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that salidroside can directly decrease the expression of miR-370 in type 2 diabetic mice, and particularly in primary hepatocytes, affecting lipid metabolism in the liver. ..
- Lu M, Li H, Zheng Y, Shi L, Du Y. Identification, genomic organization and expression profiles of four heat shock protein genes in the western flower thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis. J Therm Biol. 2016;57:110-8 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results indicate that the four FoHsps contribute to insect development and also function in rapid cold or heat hardening; furthermore, FoHsp90 and FoHsp60 contribute to thermotolerance in F. occidentalis. ..
- Li M, Wang J, Song S, Li C. Molecular characterization of a novel nitric oxide synthase gene from Portunus trituberculatus and the roles of NO/O2(-)- generating and antioxidant systems in host immune responses to Hematodinium. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;52:263-77 pubmed publisher..The results indicated a novel respect of the host-parasite interaction between the crab host and the parasitic dinoflagellate Hematodinium. ..
- Zhao Z, Liu Z, Du J, Xu G, Feng X. A Dynamic Biochemomechanical Model of Geometry-Confined Cell Spreading. Biophys J. 2017;112:2377-2386 pubmed publisher..This work sheds light on the geometry-confined spreading dynamics of cells and holds potential applications in regulating cell division and designing cell-based sensors. ..
- Liu X, Tanaka Y, Song Q, Xu B, Hua Y. Bombyx mori prothoracicostatic peptide inhibits ecdysteroidogenesis in vivo. Arch Insect Biochem Physiol. 2004;56:155-61 pubmed publisher..This is the first evidence that Bom-PTSP inhibits in vivo ecdysteroidogenesis in the silkworm...
- Du J, Dou K, Peng S, Li J, Wang W, Guan W, et al. [Study on novel gene GDDR related to gastric cancer]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2005;43:10-3 pubmed
- An S, Chen J, Chen H, Chang W, Jiang Y, Wei Q, et al. Characterization of 67 kD laminin receptor, a protein whose gene is overexpressed on treatment of cells with anti-benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-diol-9,10-epoxide. Toxicol Sci. 2006;90:326-30 pubmed..These data suggest that the 67LR1 gene may be related to malignant transformation induced by the anti-BPDE. The 67LR1 protein may be related to the directionality of cell movement. ..
- Mok C, Lee D, Cheung C, Peiris M, Lau A. Differential onset of apoptosis in influenza A virus H5N1- and H1N1-infected human blood macrophages. J Gen Virol. 2007;88:1275-80 pubmed
- Ding J, Cui Z, Lee L. Marek's disease virus unique genes pp38 and pp24 are essential for transactivating the bi-directional promoters for the 1.8 kb mRNA transcripts. Virus Genes. 2007;35:643-50 pubmed publisher..By competitive inhibition tests with a set of DNA fragments from the promoter region, the sequence 5'-CTGCTCATTT-3' was identified as the core sequence for binding by pp38-pp24 in up-regulation of the bi-directional promoter activity...
- Xue W, Li C, Zhou X, Guan H, Qin L, Li P, et al. RASSF1A expression inhibits the growth of hepatocellular carcinoma from Qidong County. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008;23:1448-58 pubmed..RASSF1A is a tumor suppressor in HCC. The loss of RASSF1A expression may be related to HBsAg+ in hepatocarcinogenesis. Its inactivation may play an important role in the development of HCC. ..
- Chen D, Fu G, Zhu S, Lu L, Zhao C. [Expression of CCR3 and CD34 in lung tissues and bone marrow of Guinea pig asthmatic models]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;24:993-5 pubmed..There is a passage between bone marrow and lung tissue, through which CD34(+) stem cells and EOS passes The expression of CCR3 makes the quick recruitment of CD34(+) cells and EOS from bone marrow to lung tissue possible. ..
- Huang J, Chen Y, Su M, Zheng H, Yang Y, Chen J, et al. dl-3-n-Butylphthalide prevents oxidative damage and reduces mitochondrial dysfunction in an MPP(+)-induced cellular model of Parkinson's disease. Neurosci Lett. 2010;475:89-94 pubmed publisher..NBP also reduced the accumulation of alpha-synuclein, the main component of Lewy bodies. Given that NBP is safe and currently used in clinical trials for stroke patients, NBP will likely be a promising chemical for the treatment of PD...
- Song G, Tian H, Qin S, Sun X, Yao S, Zong C, et al. Hydrogen decreases athero-susceptibility in apolipoprotein B-containing lipoproteins and aorta of apolipoprotein E knockout mice. Atherosclerosis. 2012;221:55-65 pubmed publisher..In particular, to examine the effects of hydrogen on athero-susceptibility in lipoproteins and aorta of apolipoprotein E knockout (apoE-/-) mice...
- Bai L, Fu T, Jia Y, Borensztajn J, Reddy J, Yang G. [Hyperlipidemia in hepatic MED1 deficient mice in response to fasting]. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2011;27:1490-8 pubmed..We conclude that, hyperlipidemia in MED1(deltaLiv) mice in response to fasting is due to the accumulation of VLDL, which suggests that MED1 plays a pivotal role in the regulation of plasma triglyceride and cholesterol levels. ..
- Song Y, Zhang Q, Li Y, Yan R, Wang Y. Enantioseparation and absolute configuration determination of angular-type pyranocoumarins from peucedani radix using enzymatic hydrolysis and chiral HPLC-MS/MS analysis. Molecules. 2012;17:4236-51 pubmed publisher..This method was proven to be rapid and sensitive and also has advantages in discriminating single enantiomers and mixtures of optical isomers with different ratios. ..
- Zhu F, Quan H. A new method for quantifying white spot syndrome virus: Experimental challenge dose using TaqMan real-time PCR assay. J Virol Methods. 2012;184:121-4 pubmed publisher..524×10(5) copies/?l). TaqMan real-time PCR represents a novel standard method, based on the by quantitation of WSSV copies, for determining the appropriate concentration of WSSV for use in infection experiments...
- Wang S, Kang W, Go M, Tong J, Li L, Zhang N, et al. Dapper homolog 1 is a novel tumor suppressor in gastric cancer through inhibiting the nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway. Mol Med. 2012;18:1402-11 pubmed publisher..0005). These findings provided insight into the role of DACT1 as a novel functional tumor suppressor in gastric cancer through inhibiting NF-?B signaling pathway. Promoter methylation of DACT1 is associated with tumor aggressiveness. ..
- Zhang J, Jiao K, Zhang M, Zhou T, Liu X, Yu S, et al. Occlusal effects on longitudinal bone alterations of the temporomandibular joint. J Dent Res. 2013;92:253-9 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrated that there is an active bone remodeling in subchondral bone in TMJs in response to alteration in occlusion, although new bone was formed with lower BMD and poor mechanical properties. ..
- Liu C, Li Y, Yu J, Feng L, Hou S, Liu Y, et al. Targeting the shift from M1 to M2 macrophages in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis mice treated with fasudil. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e54841 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that Fasudil has therapeutic potential in EAE possibly through inducing the polarization of M2 macrophages and inhibiting inflammatory responses. ..
- He J, Teng X, Yu Y, Huang H, Ye W, Ding Y, et al. Injection of Sca-1+/CD45+/CD31+ mouse bone mesenchymal stromal-like cells improves cardiac function in a mouse myocardial infarct model. Differentiation. 2013;86:57-64 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that mouse BMSC cells are polyclonal and that the BMSC-like Sca-1+/CD45+/CD31+ subset was effective in directing cardiac differentiation and improving cardiac function in mice with myocardial infarcts. ..
- Yu H, Wu J, Cowling B, Liao Q, Fang V, Zhou S, et al. Effect of closure of live poultry markets on poultry-to-person transmission of avian influenza A H7N9 virus: an ecological study. Lancet. 2014;383:541-8 pubmed publisher..Our objective was to quantify the effect of LPM closure in these cities on poultry-to-person transmission of avian influenza A H7N9 virus...
- Niu J, Yue W, Song Y, Zhang Y, Qi X, Wang Z, et al. Prevention of acute liver allograft rejection by IL-10-engineered mesenchymal stem cells. Clin Exp Immunol. 2014;176:473-84 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a potential role for IL-10-engineered MSC therapy to overcome clinical liver transplantation rejection. ..
- Lu C, Xia J, Zhou Y, Lu X, Zhang L, Gou M, et al. Loss of GsÎ± impairs liver regeneration through a defect in the crosstalk between cAMP and growth factor signaling. J Hepatol. 2016;64:342-351 pubmed publisher..Loss of GsÎ± leads to a breakdown of the crosstalk between cAMP and growth factor signaling and dramatically impairs liver regeneration. ..
- Zequn N, Xuemei Z, Wei L, Zongjuan M, Yujie Z, Yanli H, et al. The role and potential mechanisms of LncRNA-TATDN1 on metastasis and invasion of non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget. 2016;7:18219-28 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that TATDN1 expression is associated with 95D cells' higher potential of invasion and metastasis, and suggest that TATDN1 may be a potential prognostic factor and therapeutic target for NSCLCs. ..
- Ko K, Lam B. Schisandrin B protects against tert-butylhydroperoxide induced cerebral toxicity by enhancing glutathione antioxidant status in mouse brain. Mol Cell Biochem. 2002;238:181-6 pubmed..The ensemble of results suggests the antioxidant potential of Sch B pretreatment in protecting against cerebral oxidative stress. ..
- He C, Ding N, Fan W. YY1 repressing peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta promoter. Mol Cell Biochem. 2008;308:247-52 pubmed..These results suggest that YY1 might be a negative regulator of PPARdelta gene expression through its direct interaction with the PPARdelta promoter. ..
- Hou Y, Hou W, Ren Z, Hao Y, Zhang T. cDNA cloning and overexpression of ribosomal protein S19 gene (RPS19) from the Giant Panda. DNA Cell Biol. 2009;28:41-7 pubmed publisher..coli, and the N-terminally GST-tagged protein was a 42 kDa polypeptide, in good agreement with the predicted molecular weight. The protein obtained could be purified and its function studied. ..
- Shen Y, Yang X, Dong N, Bai X. [Generation, screening and preliminary identification of specific Fab phage antibody library against Daudi cell strain]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;25:150-4 pubmed..Fab phage antibody library is successfully constructed and specific antibodies against membrane antigens in Daudi cells are obtained, which provides an experimental foundation for the further investigation of B-lymphoma immunotherapy. ..
- Dong H, Fan Y, Zhang W, Wang Q, Yang Q, Xiong L. Repeated electroacupuncture preconditioning attenuates matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression and activity after focal cerebral ischemia in rats. Neurol Res. 2009;31:853-8 pubmed publisher..EA preconditioning could decrease MMP-9 expression and activity, which may be an important mechanism of cerebral ischemic tolerance. ..
- Rong X, Peng G, Suzuki T, Yang Q, Yamahara J, Li Y. A 35-day gavage safety assessment of ginger in rats. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2009;54:118-23 pubmed publisher..Only at a very high dose (2000 mg/kg), ginger led to slightly reduced absolute and relative weights of testes (by 14.4% and 11.5%, respectively). This study provides a new understanding of the toxicological properties of ginger. ..
- Zhang J, Li H, Yang P, Liu Y, Yang B. [Effects of total flavonoids from Rhizoma Drynariae medicated serum on proliferation, differentiation, cell cycle and apoptosis of osteoblasts in vitro]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2009;32:1090-3 pubmed..05). Total flavonoids from Rhizoma Drynariae medicated serum could promote the proliferation, differentiation, increase S stage cells, and reduce the ratio of apoptosis cells, which reveals that they have anti-osteoporosis activity. ..
- Ren Y, Sun W, Zhao Y, Ma Q, Wang Z. [Effect of Qufengtongluo recipe on expression of nephrin mRNA in adriamycin-induced nephropathy in rats]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;34:1216-23 pubmed..Qufengtongluo recipe has effect on nephrotic syndrome through altering the expression and distribution of nephrin in glomerulus. ..
- Wu X, Du L, Xu X, Tan L, Li R. Increased nitrosoglutathione reductase activity in hypoxic pulmonary hypertension in mice. J Pharmacol Sci. 2010;113:32-40 pubmed..The results suggest an increased GSNOR activity interfered with the metabolism of RSNO in mice with hypoxic pulmonary hypertension. An imbalanced of redox status is associated with the pathogenesis of hypoxic pulmonary hypertension. ..
- Han B, Zhang X, Zhang Q, Zhao G, Wei J, Ma S, et al. Protective effects of salvianolate on microvascular flow in a porcine model of myocardial ischaemia and reperfusion. Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2011;104:313-24 pubmed publisher..Microvascular reflow is crucial for myocyte survival during ischaemia/reperfusion injury...
- Zhang H, Song Y, Zhang Z. Glycyrrhizin administration ameliorates coxsackievirus B3-induced myocarditis in mice. Am J Med Sci. 2012;344:206-10 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that GL can effectively attenuate the severity of CVB3-induced myocarditis and may present as a new therapeutic approach for the treatment of viral myocarditis. ..
- Hu G, Zhou J, Yan W, Chen J, Shen B. The topology and dynamics of protein complexes: insights from intra- molecular network theory. Curr Protein Pept Sci. 2013;14:121-32 pubmed..Finally we describe some web-based resources for protein complexes, as well as protein network servers and related bioinformatics tools. ..
- Yue P, He L, Li Y, Shen Q, Li M, Huang D, et al. Preclinical safety evaluation of rAd5-hTERTC27 by intravenous injection. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2013;67:53-62 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that administration of rAd5-hTERTC27 was well tolerated in an initial set of safety studies as part of an evaluation to allow human trials for the treatment of HCC. ..
- Dong L, Xie M, Zhang P, Ji L, Liu W, Dong M, et al. Rotenone partially reverses decreased BK Ca currents in cerebral artery smooth muscle cells from streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009;36:e57-64 pubmed publisher..Reactive oxygen species, particularly H(2)O(2), are important regulators of BK(Ca) channels and myogenic tone in diabetic cerebral artery. ..
- Xu X, You H, Du K, Han F. An Archaeopteryx-like theropod from China and the origin of Avialae. Nature. 2011;475:465-70 pubmed publisher..If this new phylogenetic hypothesis can be confirmed by further investigation, current assumptions regarding the avialan ancestral condition will need to be re-evaluated...
- Yu S, Xing X, Jiao K, Sun L, Liu L, Wang M. Changes in the expression of aromatase, estrogen receptor ? and ? in mandibular condylar cartilage of rats induced by disordered occlusion. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2012;13:190 pubmed publisher..The levels of locally synthesized estrogen, ER? and ER? may have limited attribution, if any, to the sex-specific cartilage response. ..
- Jian L, Zhang C, Chen G, Shi X, Qiu Y, Xue Y, et al. Emodin-mediated cross-linking enhancement for extracellular matrix homeostasis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;446:1022-8 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the results suggest that emodin may serve as an effective drug or supplement for ECM homeostasis. ..
- Li W, Liu X, Xu R, Zhang Y. Immunolocalization assessment of metastasis-associated protein 1 in human and mouse mature testes and its association with spermatogenesis. Asian J Androl. 2007;9:345-52 pubmed..To investigate the stage-specific localization of metastasis-associated protein 1 (MTA1) during spermatogenesis in adult human and mouse testis...
- Zheng S, Yumei F, Chen A. De novo synthesis of glutathione is a prerequisite for curcumin to inhibit hepatic stellate cell (HSC) activation. Free Radic Biol Med. 2007;43:444-53 pubmed..De novo synthesis of GSH is a prerequisite for curcumin to inhibit HSC activation. These results provide novel insights into the mechanisms of curcumin as an antifibrogenic candidate in the prevention and treatment of hepatic fibrosis. ..
- Yan B, Chao Y, Chen Z, Tian K, Wang C, Lin X, et al. Serological survey of bovine herpesvirus type 1 infection in China. Vet Microbiol. 2008;127:136-41 pubmed..In Hubei Province, the overall seroprevalence was 22.2% (170/765) while the prevalence for individual farms varied greatly from 0.0% to 41.5%. The sera from imported cows had a moderate prevalence of 21.7% (105/483). ..
- Chiu P, Leung H, Siu A, Chen N, Poon M, Ko K. Long-term treatment with a Yang-invigorating Chinese herbal formula produces generalized tissue protection against oxidative damage in rats. Rejuvenation Res. 2008;11:43-62 pubmed..The generalized tissue protection afforded by long-term VI-28 treatment may have clinical implications in the prevention of age-related diseases, and VI-28 treatment may possibly delay the aging process. ..
- Sun J, Ao Z, Lu Z, Xu H, Zhang X, Dou W, et al. Antihyperglycemic and antilipidperoxidative effects of dry matter of culture broth of Inonotus obliquus in submerged culture on normal and alloxan-diabetes mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008;118:7-13 pubmed publisher..The results showed that the DMCB of Inonotus obliquus possesses significant antihyperglycemic, antilipidperoxidative and antioxidant effects in alloxan-induced diabetic mice. ..
- Xie Y, Zhang H, Sheng W, Xiang J, Ye Z, Yang J. Adenovirus-mediated ING4 expression suppresses lung carcinoma cell growth via induction of cell cycle alteration and apoptosis and inhibition of tumor invasion and angiogenesis. Cancer Lett. 2008;271:105-16 pubmed publisher..In athymic mice bearing A549 lung tumors, intratumoral injections of Ad-ING4 suppressed the tumor growth and reduced the tumor microvessel formation. Therefore, Ad-ING4 may be useful in gene therapy of human lung carcinoma. ..
- Xia Y, Hao G, Yang Y. [Study on reproductive and immune toxicity of male rats exposed to As2O3]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2009;38:720-2 pubmed..05). As2O3 can induce reproductive and immunotoxicity in male mice. ..
- Zha T, Hu B, Yu H, Tan Y, Zhang Y, Zhang K. Overexpression of HOXA1 correlates with poor prognosis in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2012;33:2125-34 pubmed publisher..Collectively, high HOXA1 expression is associated with poor overall survival in patients with HCC. The downregulation of HOXA1 inhibits growth, anchorage-independent growth, and migration and invasion of HepG2 cells. ..
- Kwok T, Lam L, Sea M, Goggins W, Woo J. A randomized controlled trial of dietetic interventions to prevent cognitive decline in old age hostel residents. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2012;66:1135-40 pubmed publisher..065). Dietary interventions in older people were effective in maintaining fruit and fish intake, but this did not lead to a significant reduction in cognitive decline. ..
- Wong G, Chang R, Law A. A breach in the scaffold: the possible role of cytoskeleton dysfunction in the pathogenesis of major depression. Ageing Res Rev. 2013;12:67-75 pubmed publisher..The disruption of microtubule and actin in terms of morphology and functions may be a leading cause of dendritic regression and decrease in dendritic spine in depression. ..
- Yang X, Chen G, Yu S, Xu C, Xin Y, Li T, et al. TGF-?1 enhances tumor-induced angiogenesis via JNK pathway and macrophage infiltration in an improved zebrafish embryo/xenograft glioma model. Int Immunopharmacol. 2013;15:191-8 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our zebrafish model provides a powerful in vivo tool for the investigation of tumor-induced angiogenesis, and a cost-effective system for high-throughput screening of anti-angiogenic compounds...
- Chu B, Qu Y, Huang Y, Zhang L, Chen X, Long C, et al. PEG-derivatized octacosanol as micellar carrier for paclitaxel delivery. Int J Pharm. 2016;500:345-59 pubmed publisher..PTX micelles showed significant antitumor activity in vivo with low systemic toxicity in 4T1 breast cancer. MPEG2K-C28 micelles entrapping PTX deserve more studies in the future. ..
- Xu W, Qian J, Zhang Y, Suo A, Cui N, Wang J, et al. A double-network poly(NÉ›-acryloyl L-lysine)/hyaluronic acid hydrogel as a mimic of the breast tumor microenvironment. Acta Biomater. 2016;33:131-41 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the novel hydrogel may provide a more physiologically relevant 3D in vitro model for breast cancer research. To our knowledge, this is the first report assessing a HA-based double-network hydrogel used as a tumor model. ..
- Xie M, Lin D, Chen K, Chan E, Yao W, Chen S. Molecular Characterization of Escherichia coli Strains Isolated from Retail Meat That Harbor blaCTX-M and fosA3 Genes. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016;60:2450-5 pubmed publisher..colistrains in retail meats is a common event and that such strains may constitute an important reservoir ofblaCTX-Mgenes, which may be readily disseminated to other potential human pathogens. ..
- Ge L, Liu Y, Lin X, Shen H, Jia Y, Dong X, et al. Inhalation of ambroxol inhibits cigarette smoke-induced acute lung injury in a mouse model by inhibiting the Erk pathway. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;33:90-8 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate the beneficial effects of ambroxol as an inhalation replace systemic administration for COPD therapy. ..
- Bai H, Wang M, Foster T, Hu H, He H, Hashimoto T, et al. Pericardial patch venoplasty heals via attraction of venous progenitor cells. Physiol Rep. 2016;4: pubmed publisher..These results show that rat patch venoplasty is a novel model of aggressive venous neointimal hyperplasia. ..
- Zhang L, Li X, Yu X, Li Y, Sun A, Huang C, et al. Construction of vascularized pacemaker tissues by seeding cardiac progenitor cells and endothelial progenitor cells into Matrigel. Life Sci. 2017;179:139-146 pubmed publisher..Our data supports the therapeutic potential of TECP fabricated with the CPCs-derived pacemaking cells for sinus node dysfunction. Vascularization by the addition of EPCs is an important factor to sustain viability of the TECP in vivo. ..
- Lin Y, Ding D, Huang Q, Liu Q, Lu H, Lu Y, et al. Downregulation of miR-192 causes hepatic steatosis and lipid accumulation by inducing SREBF1: Novel mechanism for bisphenol A-triggered non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Biol Lipids. 2017;1862:869-882 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study demonstrated a novel mechanism in which NAFLD associated with BPA exposure arose from alterations in the miR-192-SREBF1 axis. ..
- Li B, Ma Y, Zhang Y. Oxidative stress and hepatotoxicity in the frog, Rana chensinensis, when exposed to low doses of trichlorfon. J Environ Sci Health B. 2017;52:476-482 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that low doses of trichlorfon could induce oxidative stress, lipid peroxidation, and hepatic lesions in frogs, which shows that even lower, non-lethal doses of trichlorfon are potentially toxic to amphibians. ..
- Ho H, Jenkins N, Copeland N, Gilbert D, Winkles J, Louie H, et al. Comparisons of genomic structures and chromosomal locations of the mouse aldose reductase and aldose reductase-like genes. Eur J Biochem. 1999;259:726-30 pubmed..The closely related genes Fgfrp and Avdp were also mapped in this region of the chromosome, suggesting that these three genes may have arisen by a gene duplication event. ..
- Lu L, Liu Z, Huang M, Zhang Z. Dopamine-dependent responses to cocaine depend on corticotropin-releasing factor receptor subtypes. J Neurochem. 2003;84:1378-86 pubmed..These results suggest that the CRF receptor antagonist, particularly the CRF receptor subtype 1 antagonist, might be of some value in the treatment of cocaine addiction and cocaine-related behavioral disorders. ..
- Song J, Hua S, Song K, Zhang Y. Culture, characteristics and chromosome complement of Siberian tiger fibroblasts for nuclear transfer. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim. 2007;43:203-9 pubmed
- Wang W, Liu Y, Zheng H, Wang H, Jin X, Chen Y, et al. A modified single-prolonged stress model for post-traumatic stress disorder. Neurosci Lett. 2008;441:237-41 pubmed publisher..Our data suggests that this modified SPS&S model may be both novel and predictably mimic the clinical characteristics of PTSD better than other investigative paradigms. ..
- Hu T, Luan R, Zhang H, Lau W, Wang Q, Zhang Y, et al. Hydrogen peroxide enhances osteopontin expression and matrix metalloproteinase activity in aortic vascular smooth muscle cells. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009;36:626-30 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the H(2)O(2)-OPN/MMP-2 system may be a new therapeutic target in reducing restenosis in patients undergoing PCI. ..
- Tsang C, Zhang G, Seto E, Takada K, Deng W, Yip Y, et al. Epstein-Barr virus infection in immortalized nasopharyngeal epithelial cells: regulation of infection and phenotypic characterization. Int J Cancer. 2010;127:1570-83 pubmed publisher..The establishment of a stable EBV infection model of premalignant nasopharyngeal epithelial cells will facilitate research investigation into the pathogenic role of EBV in NPC development. ..
- Wang L, Luo W, Wang H, Ni G, Ye Y, Li D, et al. [Protective effects of uric acid on nigrostriatal system injury induced by 6-hydroxydopamine in rats]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;90:1362-5 pubmed..To investigate the protective effects of uric acid on nigrostriatal system injury induced by 6-hydroxydopamine in rats...
- Liu T, Lei M, Jiao H, Du L, Cheng Y, Zhang D, et al. RNA interference induces effective inhibition of mRNA accumulation and protein expression of SHEV ORF3 gene in vitro. Curr Microbiol. 2011;62:1355-62 pubmed publisher..These findings provide useful information for the development of RNAi-based prophylaxis and therapy for SHEV infection. ..
- Fu R, Yuan H, Wang L, Ge H, Zhang J, Ning Q, et al. [Expression of ghrelin and its receptor GHS-R in the hypothalamus and gastrointestinal tract in rats with chronic renal failure]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2011;31:96-9 pubmed..01). The different distribution patterns of ghrelin and GHS-R in the tissues may be an important pathological basis of gastrointestinal motility disorder in CRF. ..
- Fan J, Bi L, Wu T, Cao L, Wang D, Nan K, et al. A combined chitosan/nano-size hydroxyapatite system for the controlled release of icariin. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2012;23:399-407 pubmed publisher..This successful IC-CS/HA system offers a new delivery method of osteoinductive agents and a useful scaffold design for bone regeneration. ..
- Hong Z, Hong H, Chen H, Wang Z, Hong D. Protective effects of erythropoietin in experimental spinal cord injury by reducing the C/EBP-homologous protein expression. Neurol Res. 2012;34:85-90 pubmed publisher..Increased expression of CHOP can be found in the injured segment of the spinal cord after injury. EPO treatment could prevent pathological alterations from severe spinal cord injury by reducing expression of CHOP. ..
- Guo F, Jin W, Li L, Song W, Wang H, Gou X, et al. M9, a novel region of amino-Nogo-A, attenuates cerebral ischemic injury by inhibiting NADPH oxidase-derived superoxide production in mice. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2013;19:319-28 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that TAT-M9 administration attenuates cerebral ischemia by inhibiting NADPH oxidase-mediated oxidative damage and neuronal apoptosis in mice. TAT-M9 may be a potential treatment for cerebrovascular disease. ..
- Zhuo W, Chu F, Kong L, Tao H, Sima Y, Xu S. Chitin synthase B: a midgut-specific gene induced by insect hormones and involved in food intake in Bombyx mori larvae. Arch Insect Biochem Physiol. 2014;85:36-47 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the expression of BmChsB is regulated by insect hormones, and directly affects the chitin-synthesis-dependent form of the peritrophic membrane and protects the food intake and molting process of silkworm larvae. ..
- Zhang J, Liu L, Mu J, Yang T, Zheng N, Dong H. Chemical Analysis in the Corpus Callosum Following Traumatic Axonal Injury using Fourier Transform Infrared Microspectroscopy: A Pilot Study. J Forensic Sci. 2015;60:1488-94 pubmed publisher..Our study showed that FTIRM could differentiate injured from normal white matter at different time points following TBI via examination of these infrared spectral parameters. ..
- Chushi L, Wei W, Kangkang X, Yongzeng F, Ning X, Xiaolei C. HMGCR is up-regulated in gastric cancer and promotes the growth and migration of the cancer cells. Gene. 2016;587:42-7 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study demonstrated the tumor-promoting effects of HMGCR in gastric cancer and suggested HMGCR as a promising therapeutic target. ..