Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mutation in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Locale: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Publications151 found, 100 shown here
- Mei J, Wang M, Wang H, Zhang L, Zhang P. [Analysis of PKD1 gene mutation in a family affected with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:365-368 pubmed publisher..The mutation is probably responsible for a range of clinical manifestations, for which reliable prenatal diagnosis and genetic counseling may be provided. ..
- Xu Y, Lan J, Zhu Y. [Important role of Ser 219 phosphorylation of TRF1 in regulation of cell cycle]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;36:325-30 pubmed..05). The protein level of ATM was increased when overexpression the wide type or mutants. The Ser 219 phosphorylation of TRF1 by ATM could result in cell cycle arrest in G2/M, which is related to overexpression of TRF1. ..
- Zhou D, Yang L, Zheng L, Ge W, Li D, Zhang Y, et al. Exome capture sequencing of adenoma reveals genetic alterations in multiple cellular pathways at the early stage of colorectal tumorigenesis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e53310 pubmed publisher..Thus, the comparison of genomic mutations between adenoma and adenocarcinoma provides us a new insight into the molecular events governing the early step of colorectal tumorigenesis...
- Ding D, Xi P, Zhou J, Wang M, Cong Y. Human telomerase reverse transcriptase regulates MMP expression independently of telomerase activity via NF-?B-dependent transcription. FASEB J. 2013;27:4375-83 pubmed publisher..Together, these data reveal a telomere-independent role for telomerase as a transcriptional modulator of the NF-?B signaling pathway and a possible contributor to cancer development and progression. ..
- Wang X, Yuan Y, Zhang S, Cai S, Huang Y, Jiang Q, et al. Clinical and genetic characteristics of Chinese hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer families. World J Gastroenterol. 2006;12:4074-7 pubmed..Chinese HNPCC families have some particular clinical characteristics, such as a left-sided predominance, less synchronous or metachronous colorectal cancer, and frequent occurrence of gastric cancer. ..
- Zhou L, Fan J, Zheng S, Ma W. Prevalence of human cytomegalovirus UL97 D605E mutation in transplant recipients in China. Transplant Proc. 2006;38:2926-8 pubmed..Mutant D605E may reverse to wild-type during the follow-up treatment. We conclude that human CMV UL97 D605E mutation occurred in Chinese transplant recipients. This mutation may be regarded as a natural sequence variant. ..
- Xu H, Hou X, Wang L, Wang N, Xu J. Association between transforming growth factor beta1 polymorphisms and left ventricle hypertrophy in essential hypertensive subjects. Mol Cell Biochem. 2010;335:13-7 pubmed publisher..48-5.63, P = 0.002]). The codon 10 genotypes did not show a significant association to LVH. Our data revealed a genetic association of TGF-beta1+915 Arg-->Pro at codon 25 polymorphism with LVH in a Chinese hypertensive population. ..
- Jun N, Gaohang W, Zhenxing Z, Huanhuan Z, Yunrong W, Ping W. OsIAA23-mediated auxin signaling defines postembryonic maintenance of QC in rice. Plant J. 2011;68:433-42 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the maintenance of the QC is dependent on OsIAA23-mediated auxin signaling in the QC. These findings provide insight into Aux/IAA-based auxin signaling during postembryonic maintenance of the QC in plants...
- Song T, Ying S, Feng M. High resistance of Isaria fumosorosea to carbendazim arises from the overexpression of an ATP-binding cassette transporter (ifT1) rather than tubulin mutation. J Appl Microbiol. 2012;112:175-84 pubmed publisher..The transporter-mediated multidrug resistance found for the first time in entomopathogenic fungi is potential for use in improving mycoinsecticide compatibility with chemical pesticides. ..
- Guo X, Li J, Wang T, Liu Z, Chen X, Li Y, et al. A mutation in intracellular loop 4 affects the drug-efflux activity of the yeast multidrug resistance ABC transporter Pdr5p. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e29520 pubmed publisher..The degree of impairment is likely correlated to the size of the mutant residue...
- Yan F, Lu Y, Lin L, Zheng H, Chen J. The ability of PVX p25 to form RL structures in plant cells is necessary for its function in movement, but not for its suppression of RNA silencing. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e43242 pubmed publisher..Additionally, TGBp2 and TGBp3 were recruited into the RL structure, suggesting a relationship between the TGBps in virus movement. ..
- Wang Y, Luo Y, Hong Y, Peng J, Lo L. Ribosome biogenesis factor Bms1-like is essential for liver development in zebrafish. J Genet Genomics. 2012;39:451-62 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our findings demonstrate that Bms1l is necessary for zebrafish liver development. ..
- Guo X, Zhang C, Liu Y, Wu F, Luo X. [Drug-resistant genes at hepatitis B virus polymerase region during entecavir treatment]. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 2013;35:444-6 pubmed publisher..665). ETV genotype resistance is more common in patients who have been refractory to ETV and lamivudine sequential treatment. rtM204+rtL180+rtT184 mutation is common in genotype B and C ETV resistance patients. ..
- Li Z, Wang S, Zhao W, Sun Z, Yan H, Zhu J. Oxidized low-density lipoprotein upregulates microRNA-146a via JNK and NF-ÎºB signaling. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1709-16 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrated that oxLDL positively regulates miR-146a via the JNK and NF-ÎºB pathways in macrophages, and that miR-146a inhibits inflammatory activation. ..
- Sun C, Dong W, Shao T, Li J, Zhao J, Nie L, et al. Peroxiredoxin 1 (Prx1) is a dual-function enzyme by possessing Cys-independent catalase-like activity. Biochem J. 2017;474:1373-1394 pubmed publisher..This study extends our knowledge on Prx1 and provides new opportunities to further study the biological roles of this family of antioxidants. ..
- Zhang T, Hong F, Qian G, Tong F, Zhou X, Huang X, et al. [Analysis of UQCRB gene mutation in a child with mitochondrial complex III deficiency]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:382-386 pubmed publisher..The clinical, biochemical and gene mutation characteristics of a child with mitochondrial complex III deficiency caused by mutations of the UQCRB gene have been delineated. ..
- Gao G, Lu H, Yin L, Hua Y. Ring-like nucleoid does not play a key role in radioresistance of Deinococcus radiodurans. Sci China C Life Sci. 2007;50:525-9 pubmed..Therefore, our present experiments do not support the conclusion that the ring-like nucleoid of D. radiodurans does play a key role in radioresistance. ..
- Yin L, Wang L, Lu H, Xu G, Chen H, Zhan H, et al. DRA0336, another OxyR homolog, involved in the antioxidation mechanisms in Deinococcus radiodurans. J Microbiol. 2010;48:473-9 pubmed publisher..This is the first report of the presence of two OxyR in one organism. These results suggest that D. radiodurans OxyR and OxyR(2) function together to protect the cell against oxidative stress. ..
- Yan Y, Peng D, Tian J, Chi J, Tan J, Yin X, et al. Essential sequence of the N-terminal cytoplasmic localization-related domain of huntingtin and its effect on huntingtin aggregates. Sci China Life Sci. 2011;54:342-50 pubmed publisher..These studies provide new insight into the molecular mechanism of htt aggregation in HD. ..
- Yan X, Li Y, Yue X, Wang C, Que Y, Kong D, et al. Two novel transcriptional regulators are essential for infection-related morphogenesis and pathogenicity of the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae. PLoS Pathog. 2011;7:e1002385 pubmed publisher..We conclude that MoSom1 and MoCdtf1 functions downstream of the cAMP/PKA signaling pathway and are novel transcriptional regulators associated with cellular differentiation during plant infection by the rice blast fungus. ..
- Chen M, Wang Z, Zhu Y, Li Z, Hussain N, Xuan L, et al. The effect of transparent TESTA2 on seed fatty acid biosynthesis and tolerance to environmental stresses during young seedling establishment in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2012;160:1023-36 pubmed publisher..This study advances the understanding of the TT2 gene in seed FA accumulation and abiotic stresses during seed germination and seedling establishment. ..
- Sun L, Jin M, Ding W, Yuan J, Kelly J, Gao H. Posttranslational modification of flagellin FlaB in Shewanella oneidensis. J Bacteriol. 2013;195:2550-61 pubmed publisher..In addition, a number of lysine residues are found to be methylated by SO4160, an analogue of the lysine methyltransferase of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium...
- Luo Q, Dong Y, Chen H, Gao H. Mislocalization of Rieske protein PetA predominantly accounts for the aerobic growth defect of Tat mutants in Shewanella oneidensis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62064 pubmed publisher..oneidensis. In addition, evidence is presented that the signal sequence in PetA appears to be resistant to cleavage after the protein is inserted into the cytoplasmic membrane...
- Lim C, Kang X, Mirabella V, Zhang H, Bu Q, Araki Y, et al. BRaf signaling principles unveiled by large-scale human mutation analysis with a rapid lentivirus-based gene replacement method. Genes Dev. 2017;31:537-552 pubmed publisher..This study establishes the first efficient procedure that permits large-scale functional analysis of human disease-linked mutations essential for precision medicine. ..
- Sheng J, Li J, Sheng G, Yu H, Huang H, Cao H, et al. Characterization of rpoB mutations associated with rifampin resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis from eastern China. J Appl Microbiol. 2008;105:904-11 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that geographic variation is responsible for rpoB mutations in M. tuberculosis and the resulting information will be helpful to improve a novel rapid molecular drug resistance screening approach for MDR TB. ..
- Zhang H, Zhang H, Chen Q, Ruan H, Fu M, He G. Effects of proteinase A on cultivation and viability characteristics of industrial Saccharomyces cerevisiae WZ65. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2009;10:769-76 pubmed publisher..The present study may provide meaningful information for brewing industry; however, the role of PrA in industrial S. cerevisiae physiology is complex and needs to be further investigated. ..
- Liu X, Lu J, Dong B, Gu Y, Lin F. Disruption of MoCMK1, encoding a putative calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase, in Magnaporthe oryzae. Microbiol Res. 2010;165:402-10 pubmed publisher..These results showed that MoCMK1 plays key roles in the pathogenicity of the rice blast fungus...
- Qian J, Cheng Q, Murdoch S, Xu C, Jin F, Chebaro W, et al. The genetics of recurrent hydatidiform moles in China: correlations between NLRP7 mutations, molar genotypes and reproductive outcomes. Mol Hum Reprod. 2011;17:612-9 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that patients with a single defective allele have better reproductive outcomes than patients with two defective alleles, and some of them may benefit from ART. ..
- Wu L, Wang J, Tang P, Chen H, Gao H. Genetic and molecular characterization of flagellar assembly in Shewanella oneidensis. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e21479 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, flagellar assembly in S. oneidensis has novel features despite the conservation of homologous genes across taxa. ..
- Wu Z, Lin Y, Xu H, Dai H, Zhou M, Tsao S, et al. High risk of benzo[?]pyrene-induced lung cancer in E160D FEN1 mutant mice. Mutat Res. 2012;731:85-91 pubmed publisher..All together, our current study suggests that individuals carrying the GEN-deficient FEN1 mutations have high risk to develop lung cancer upon exposure to B[?]P-containing agents such as tobacco smoke. ..
- Sun L, Zhou Z, An L, An Y, Zhao Y, Meng X, et al. GLABROUS INFLORESCENCE STEMS regulates trichome branching by genetically interacting with SIM in Arabidopsis. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2013;14:563-9 pubmed publisher..The gain or loss of function of GIS had no significant effect on the expression of SIM. These results suggest that GIS may play an indirect role in regulating trichome cell division by genetically interacting with SIM. ..
- Huang L, Hua X, Lu H, Gao G, Tian B, Shen B, et al. Three tandem HRDC domains have synergistic effect on the RecQ functions in Deinococcus radiodurans. DNA Repair (Amst). 2007;6:167-76 pubmed..Based on these data, we propose that the C-terminus of Dr1289 has evolved in D. radiodurans to confront the types and amounts of DNA damage. ..
- Chen S, Fan Y, Shen X, Sun P, Jiang G, Shen Y, et al. A molecular modeling study of the interaction between SRP-receptor complex and peptide translocon. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;377:346-350 pubmed publisher..Several residues were expected to play important roles in regulating GTP hydrolysis. Additionally, a hypothesis on the yet ambiguous function of FtsY A domain was proposed. These interesting results invite experimental investigations. ..
- Li J, Xin J, Zhang L, Jiang L, Cao H, Li L. Rapid detection of rpoB mutations in rifampin resistant M. tuberculosis from sputum samples by denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis. Int J Med Sci. 2012;9:148-56 pubmed publisher..9% when compared to DNA sequencing. Our findings indicate that PCR-based DGGE is a rapid and reliable bio-technique for direct detection of rpoB mutations associated with RIF resistance in the sputum of suspected tuberculosis patients. ..
- Lin X, Ye Y, Fan S, Jin C, Zheng S. Increased Sucrose Accumulation Regulates Iron-Deficiency Responses by Promoting Auxin Signaling in Arabidopsis Plants. Plant Physiol. 2016;170:907-20 pubmed publisher..In summary, we found that increased Suc accumulation is required for regulating Fe deficiency responses in plants, with auxins acting downstream in transmitting the Fe deficiency signal. ..
- Tang C, Mao J, Chai S, Chen Y, Zhuang F. Molecular evolution of hepatitis A virus in a human diploid cell line. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:4630-5 pubmed..The information obtained in this study may provide assistance in cultivating the next generation of a seed virus for live hepatitis A vaccine production. ..
- Yao K, Wang W, Zhu Y, Jin C, Shentu X, Jiang J, et al. A novel GJA3 mutation associated with congenital nuclear pulverulent and posterior polar cataract in a Chinese family. Hum Mutat. 2011;32:1367-70 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the glycine residue at the second position of the N-terminus is important for gap junction plaque formation and hemichannel function. ..
- Yang B, Yao X, Gu S, Liu Z, Zhang Y. Selectivity of lynx proteins on insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in the brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens. Insect Mol Biol. 2010;19:283-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data suggest that two modulators, Nl-lynx1 and Nl-lynx2, might serve as an influencing factor in target site insensitivity in N. lugens, such as Y151S mutation. ..
- Hu J, Zhu L, Zeng D, Gao Z, Guo L, Fang Y, et al. Identification and characterization of NARROW AND ROLLED LEAF 1, a novel gene regulating leaf morphology and plant architecture in rice. Plant Mol Biol. 2010;73:283-92 pubmed publisher..In the mutant leaves, however, the expression level was lower than that in the wild-type. We conclude that OsCslD4 encoded by NRL1 plays a critical role in leaf morphogenesis and vegetative development in rice. ..
- Li J, Yu X, Pu X, Xie L, Sun Y, Xiao H, et al. Environmental connections of novel avian-origin H7N9 influenza virus infection and virus adaptation to the human. Sci China Life Sci. 2013;56:485-92 pubmed publisher..The significance of these substitutions needs further exploration, with both laboratory experiments and extensive field surveillance...
- Qin R, Zeng D, Liang R, Yang C, Akhter D, Alamin M, et al. Rice gene SDL/RNRS1, encoding the small subunit of ribonucleotide reductase, is required for chlorophyll synthesis and plant growth development. Gene. 2017;627:351-362 pubmed publisher..The "SDL/RNRS1" was, hence, required for the chlorophyll biosynthesis and also played pleiotropic roles in the regulation of plant development. ..
- Xu X, Liu M, Huo W, Dai X. Obtaining a mutant of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens xylanase A with improved catalytic activity by directed evolution. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2016;86:59-66 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrated that the S138T mutation possibly improved the catalytic activity and thermostability of reBaxA50. ..
- Zhu Y, Shentu X, Wang W, Li J, Jin C, Yao K. A Chinese family with progressive childhood cataracts and IVS3+1G>A CRYBA3/A1 mutations. Mol Vis. 2010;16:2347-53 pubmed
- Chen Y, Pi B, Zhou H, Yu Y, Li L. Triclosan resistance in clinical isolates of Acinetobacter baumannii. J Med Microbiol. 2009;58:1086-91 pubmed publisher..Active efflux did not appear to be a major reason for acquired triclosan resistance, but acquisition of resistance appeared to be dependent on a background of intrinsic triclosan efflux. ..
- Jia J, Xue Q. Codon usage biases of transposable elements and host nuclear genes in Arabidopsis thaliana and Oryza sativa. Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics. 2009;7:175-84 pubmed publisher..thaliana and O. sativa. The consistently observed biases of nucleotide composition and codon usage of TEs may also provide a useful clue to accurately detect TE sequences in different species. ..
- Yan X, Wang X, Wang Z, Sun S, Chen G, He Y, et al. Maternally transmitted late-onset non-syndromic deafness is associated with the novel heteroplasmic T12201C mutation in the mitochondrial tRNAHis gene. J Med Genet. 2011;48:682-90 pubmed publisher..Thus, the authors' findings provide new insights into the understanding of pathophysiology and valuable information on the management and treatment of maternally inherited hearing loss. ..
- Yang C, Hu H, Ren H, Kong Y, Lin H, Guo J, et al. LIGHT-INDUCED RICE1 Regulates Light-Dependent Attachment of LEAF-TYPE FERREDOXIN-NADP+ OXIDOREDUCTASE to the Thylakoid Membrane in Rice and Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2016;28:712-28 pubmed publisher..In rice (Oryza sativa), photosynthetic capacity of lir1 plants was slightly impaired, whereas no such effect was observed in Arabidopsis thaliana knockout mutants. The consequences of LIR1 deficiency in different species are discussed. ..
- Sun A, Fan X, Gu Y, Du P, Tang R, Mao Y, et al. Predominant porB1A and porB1B genotypes and correlation of gene mutations with drug resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates in Eastern China. BMC Infect Dis. 2010;10:323 pubmed publisher..Multiple mutations in porB1B genes, including novel A121 and N122 deletions, are correlated with high levels of penicillin and tetracycline resistance. ..
- Tao X, Zheng D, Liu T, Wang P, Zhao W, Zhu M, et al. A novel strategy to construct yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae strains for very high gravity fermentation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31235 pubmed publisher..Hence, a combination of genome shuffling and metabolic engineering is an efficient approach for the rapid improvement of yeast strains for desirable industrial phenotypes. ..
- Yu P, Gu Y, Yang Y, Yan X, Chen L, Ge Z, et al. A clinical and molecular-genetic analysis of Chinese patients with lattice corneal dystrophy and novel Thr538Pro mutation in the TGFBI (BIGH3) gene. J Genet. 2006;85:73-6 pubmed
- Pan X, Chen Z, Chen F, Chen X, Jin H, Xu X. Inactivation of the tumor suppressor Krüppel-like factor 6 (KLF6) by mutation or decreased expression in hepatocellular carcinomas. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2006;7:830-6 pubmed..Our findings suggest that KLF6 may be involved in pathogenesis of HCC. ..
- Liu F, Wang Z, Ren H, Shen C, Li Y, Ling H, et al. OsSPX1 suppresses the function of OsPHR2 in the regulation of expression of OsPT2 and phosphate homeostasis in shoots of rice. Plant J. 2010;62:508-17 pubmed publisher..This finding provides new insight into the regulatory mechanism of Pi uptake, translocation, allocation and homeostasis in plants. ..
- Tong X, Qi J, Zhu X, Mao B, Zeng L, Wang B, et al. The rice hydroperoxide lyase OsHPL3 functions in defense responses by modulating the oxylipin pathway. Plant J. 2012;71:763-75 pubmed publisher..oryzae). Collectively, these results indicate that OsHPL3, by affecting the levels of JA, GLVs and other volatiles, modulates rice-specific defense responses against different invaders...
- Luo C, Shen J. Research progress in advanced melanoma. Cancer Lett. 2017;397:120-126 pubmed publisher..How melanoma develops and how to treat it will continue to be a hot topic. This review briefly summarizes the mechanism of melanoma development and the latest progress in its treatment. ..
- Cheng J, Lu H, He X, Yang W, Zhou J, Cen K. Mutation of Spirulina sp. by nuclear irradiation to improve growth rate under 15% carbon dioxide in flue gas. Bioresour Technol. 2017;238:650-656 pubmed publisher..CO2 domestication. This characteristic facilitated the direct penetration of CO2 into cells, thus improving CO2 biofixation rate. ..
- Huang H, Xiang D, Sheng J, Li J, Pan X, Yu H, et al. rpoB nested PCR and sequencing for the early diagnosis of tuberculous meningitis and rifampicin resistance. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2009;13:749-54 pubmed..Our results suggest that rpoB nested PCR and sequencing assay can detect MTC and simultaneously determine its RMP susceptibility in CSF from patients with highly suspected TBM. ..
- Zhao Y, Biertümpfel C, Gregory M, Hua Y, Hanaoka F, Yang W. Structural basis of human DNA polymerase ?-mediated chemoresistance to cisplatin. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:7269-74 pubmed publisher..A hydrophobic pocket near the primer-binding site in human Pol ? is identified as a potential drug target for inhibiting translesion synthesis and, thereby, reducing chemoresistance. ..
- Wang J, Bayles K. Programmed cell death in plants: lessons from bacteria?. Trends Plant Sci. 2013;18:133-9 pubmed publisher..In this opinion article, we propose a new unifying model to describe the relationship between bacterial and plant PCD systems and propose that the underlying control of PCD is conserved across at least three Kingdoms of life. ..
- Wang Y, Wang Y, Chen Z. [The role of central cholinergic system in epilepsy]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2017;46:15-21 pubmed..With the development of optogenetics and other techniques, dissect and regulate cholinergic related epilepsy circuit has become a hotspot of epilepsy research. ..
- Zhang H, Zhang W, Chen Y, Xiang G, Lei Y. [Study the mutations in polymerase gene of hepatitis B virus by three methods]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2003;11:442-3 pubmed
- Shi J, Hao X, Wu Z, Wu P. A new genetic factor for root gravitropism in rice (Oryza sativa L.). J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2009;10:777-83 pubmed publisher..Genetic analysis indicated that the phenotype of gls1 mutant was caused by a single recessive mutation, which is mapped in a 255-kb region between RM16253 and CAPS1 on the short arm of chromosome 4. ..
- Wu C, Fu Y, Hu G, Si H, Cheng S, Liu W. Isolation and characterization of a rice mutant with narrow and rolled leaves. Planta. 2010;232:313-24 pubmed publisher..NAL7 and SLL1 were found to be upregulated, whereas OsAGO7 were downregulated in the nrl1 mutant. These findings suggested that there might be a functional association between these genes in regulating leaf development...
- Xie X, Li F, Ying S, Feng M. Additive contributions of two manganese-cored superoxide dismutases (MnSODs) to antioxidation, UV tolerance and virulence of Beauveria bassiana. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30298 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight for the first time that the two MnSODs co-contribute to the biocontrol potential of B. bassiana by mediating cellular antioxidative response. ..
- He J, Zhang G, Pang Q, Yu C, Xiong J, Zhu J, et al. SIRT6 reduces macrophage foam cell formation by inducing autophagy and cholesterol efflux under ox-LDL condition. FEBS J. 2017;284:1324-1337 pubmed publisher..These data imply that SIRT6 plays an essential role in protecting against atherosclerosis by reducing foam cell formation through an autophagy-dependent pathway. ..
- Zhou M, Wang M, Xue L, Lin Z, He Q, Shi W, et al. A hypertension-associated mitochondrial DNA mutation alters the tertiary interaction and function of tRNALeu(UUR). J Biol Chem. 2017;292:13934-13946 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings may provide new insights into the pathophysiology of maternally inherited hypertension. ..
- Shentu X, Tang X, Ye P, Jin C, Wang W, Yao K. [Computer construction and analysis of protein models of mutant fibrillin-1 gene in Marfan's syndrome]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2009;45:699-702 pubmed..This study provides further evidence for the important effect of the mutant FBN1 on the pathogenesis of human ectopia lentis. ..
- Wen Y, Wu X, Teng Y, Qian C, Zhan Z, Zhao Y, et al. Identification and analysis of the gene cluster involved in biosynthesis of paenibactin, a catecholate siderophore produced by Paenibacillus elgii B69. Environ Microbiol. 2011;13:2726-37 pubmed publisher..Based on these findings and published models for bacillibactin, we proposed models for paenibactin biosynthesis, ferric-paenibactin uptake and paenibactin-bounded iron release. ..
- Xu A, Zhao Z, Chen W, Zhang H, Liao Q, Chen J, et al. Self-interaction of the cucumber mosaic virus 2b protein plays a vital role in the suppression of RNA silencing and the induction of viral symptoms. Mol Plant Pathol. 2013;14:803-12 pubmed publisher..Thus, self-interaction is crucial to the ability of the 2b protein to suppress silencing and induce a symptom-like phenotype, and is dependent on the properties of the residue at position 55...
- Huang J, Zheng S, Jin S, Zhang S. Somatic mutations of APC gene in carcinomas from hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer patients. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:834-6 pubmed..Defective MMR might affect the nature of APC mutations in HNPCC and likely occur earlier than APC mutational inactivation in some patients. ..
- Xu R, Yu Y, Zheng S, Zhao X, Dong Q, He Z, et al. Overexpression of Shp2 tyrosine phosphatase is implicated in leukemogenesis in adult human leukemia. Blood. 2005;106:3142-9 pubmed..Based on these results, we propose that aberrantly increased expression of Shp2 may contribute, collaboratively with other factors, to leukemogenesis. ..
- Yang Z, Li J. Stimulation of endothelin-1 gene expression by insulin via phosphoinositide-3 kinase-glycogen synthase kinase-3beta signaling in endothelial cells. Life Sci. 2008;82:512-8 pubmed publisher..PI3K-GSK3beta signaling may be responsible for insulin stimulation of ET-1 production associated with insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia. ..
- Xu J, Xia Q, Xia J. A review on the current neuroligin mouse models. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2012;64:550-62 pubmed
- Cheng J, Huang Y, Feng J, Sun J, Zhou J, Cen K. Mutate Chlorella sp. by nuclear irradiation to fix high concentrations of CO2. Bioresour Technol. 2013;136:496-501 pubmed publisher..68 g L(-1) d(-1). When the ratio of gas flow rate (L min(-1)) to 1L of microalgae culture was 0.011, the peak CO2 fixation rate and the efficiency of Chlorella PY-ZU1 were 1.54 g L(-1) d(-1) and 32.7%, respectively. ..
- Hongping D, Jianlin L, Meibian Z, Wei W, Lifen J, Shijie C, et al. Detecting the cytogenetic effects in workers occupationally exposed to vincristine with four genetic tests. Mutat Res. 2006;599:152-9 pubmed..11 x 10(-4), respectively, there was a significant difference between workers and controls (P<0.01). It is found in the results of our study that the genetic damage is detectable in 15 workers occupationally exposed to vincristine. ..
- Qin C, Qian W, Wang W, Wu Y, Yu C, Jiang X, et al. GDP-mannose pyrophosphorylase is a genetic determinant of ammonium sensitivity in Arabidopsis thaliana. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008;105:18308-13 pubmed publisher..Further analysis showed that defective N-glycosylation of proteins, unfolded protein response, and cell death in the roots are likely important downstream molecular events involved in the growth inhibition of Arabidopsis by NH(4)(+). ..
- Zhang B, Hu Z, Yin X, Cai M, Zhao G, Liu Z, et al. Mutation analysis of parkin and PINK1 genes in early-onset Parkinson's disease in China. Neurosci Lett. 2010;477:19-22 pubmed publisher..05). We concluded that mutations in parkin gene are common in Chinese EOPD patients, and mainly are exon rearrangements, while mutation in PINK1 might be not common in Chinese EOPD patients. ..
- Chen H, Wu R, Xu G, Fang X, Qiu X, Guo H, et al. DR2539 is a novel DtxR-like regulator of Mn/Fe ion homeostasis and antioxidant enzyme in Deinococcus radiodurans. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;396:413-8 pubmed publisher..However, unlike the other DtxR homologues, the DtxR of D. radiodurans acts as a negative regulator of a Mn transporter gene (dr2283) and as a positive regulator of Fe-dependent transporter genes (dr1219, drb0125) in D. radiodurans...
- Chen W, Yang J, Qin C, Jin C, Mo J, Ye T, et al. Nitric oxide acts downstream of auxin to trigger root ferric-chelate reductase activity in response to iron deficiency in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2010;154:810-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we presented a novel signaling pathway where NO acts downstream of auxin to activate root FCR activity under Fe deficiency in Arabidopsis. ..
- Wu B, Shao Y, Chen B, Liu C, Xue Z, Wu P, et al. Identification of a novel mouse brachyury (T) allele causing a short tail mutation in mice. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2010;58:129-35 pubmed publisher..The T(shao) mutation is a result of a deletion in exon 2 causing the early termination and loss of function of protein encoded by the T gene, manifesting as a short tail phenotype. ..
- Tan W, Gao Z, Xu J, Yao H. Inhibiting scar formation in vitro and in vivo by adenovirus-mediated mutant Smad4: a preliminary report. Exp Dermatol. 2011;20:119-24 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Ad-?M4 can block the TGF-? signalling of mouse wound cells effectively. In addition, gene therapy with Ad-?M4 can effectively inhibit wound scarring in rats and may potentially be applied to clinical treatment of scars. ..
- Huo Y, Yao Y, Yu P. Pathogenic mutations of TGFBI and CHST6 genes in Chinese patients with Avellino, lattice, and macular corneal dystrophies. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2011;12:687-93 pubmed publisher..Our study highlights the prevalence of codon 124 mutations in the TGFBI gene among the Chinese ACD and LCD I patients. Moreover, we found a novel mutation among MCD I patients. ..
- Tan C, Jin Y, Xu H, Zhang C, Zhang H, Zhang W, et al. [Correlation between RARbeta gene promoter methylation and P53 gene mutations in non-small cell lung cancer]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2012;29:131-6 pubmed publisher..480, 95%CI: 1.400-21.446) or patients with advanced tumors (OR=3.446, 95%CI: 1.054-11.267) after adjusting for age and sex. RARbeta methylation is associated with G:C>T:A mutations in P53 gene in NSCLC. ..
- Liang M, Jiang P, Li F, Zhang J, Ji Y, He Y, et al. Frequency and spectrum of mitochondrial ND6 mutations in 1218 Han Chinese subjects with Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014;55:1321-31 pubmed publisher..These data further support that the ND6 gene is the hot spot for mutations associated with LHON. Thus, our findings may provide valuable information for the further understanding of pathophysiology and management of LHON. ..