Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Locale: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Publications570 found, 100 shown here
- Jia S, Gao Z, Yan S, Chen Y, Sun C, Li X, et al. Anti-Obesity and Hypoglycemic Effects of Poncirus trifoliata L. Extracts in High-Fat Diet C57BL/6 Mice. Molecules. 2016;21:453 pubmed publisher..Taken together, P. trifoliata fruit can be potentially used to prevent or treat obesity and associated metabolic disorders. ..
- Zhu Y, Jiang Q, Lou X, Ji X, Wen Z, Wu J, et al. MicroRNAs up-regulated by CagA of Helicobacter pylori induce intestinal metaplasia of gastric epithelial cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e35147 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that miRNA-584 and miRNA-1290 interfere with cell differentiation and remodel the tissues. Thus, the miRNA pathway is a new pathogenic mechanism of CagA...
- He J, Cao J, Zhou N, Jin Y, Wu J, Zhou J. Identification and functional analysis of the novel ORF4 protein encoded by porcine circovirus type 2. J Virol. 2013;87:1420-9 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that ORF4 is a newly discovered viral protein that is not essential for PCV2 replication but plays a role in suppressing caspase activity and regulating CD4(+) and CD8(+) T lymphocytes during PCV2 infection. ..
- Fang X, Hou Z, Dai X, Chen C, Ge J, Shen H, et al. Special AT-rich sequence-binding protein 1 promotes cell growth and metastasis in colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:2331-9 pubmed publisher..SATB1 acts as a potential growth and metastasis promoter in CRC. SATB1 may be useful as a therapeutic target for CRC. ..
- Yan F, Li W, Zhou H, Wu Y, Ying S, Chen Z, et al. Interleukin-13-induced MUC5AC expression is regulated by a PI3K-NFAT3 pathway in mouse tracheal epithelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;446:49-53 pubmed publisher..Our study is the first to demonstrate that the PI3K-NFAT3 pathway is positively involved in IL-13-induced mucus production, and provided novel insights into the molecular mechanism of asthma mucus hypersecretion. ..
- Zhu F, Dai C, Fu Y, Loo J, Xia D, Gao S, et al. Physalin A exerts anti-tumor activity in non-small cell lung cancer cell lines by suppressing JAK/STAT3 signaling. Oncotarget. 2016;7:9462-76 pubmed publisher..Thus, as an inhibitor of JAK2/3-STAT3 signaling, physalin A, has potent anti-tumor activities, which may facilitate the development of a therapeutic strategy for treating NSCLC. ..
- Xu Y, Huang H. [Effects on activity of mouse NK cells by inhibitory Ly49 receptors blockade]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;38:130-5 pubmed..014), and statistical difference was observed only between antibody groups of 0 microg/ml and 60 microg/ml (P<0.05). Blocking the inhibitory Ly49 receptor on NK cells with monoclonal antibody augments the cytotoxicity to target cells. ..
- Qian Y, Shen L, Xu C, Wu Z, Brockmeyer N, Altmeyer P, et al. Development of a novel monoclonal antibody to B7-H4: characterization and biological activity. Eur J Med Res. 2011;16:295-302 pubmed..This mAb will be a valuable tool for the further investigation of B7-H4 function. ..
- Zhang Y, Chen J, Lv Z, Nie Z, Zhang X, Wu X. Can 29kDa rhGM-CSF expressed by silkworm pupae bioreactor bring into effect as active cytokine through orally administration?. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2006;28:212-23 pubmed..These results proved that BmrhGM-CSF, a 29kDa glycoprotein expressed by Silkworm pupae bioreactor, could bring into the effect as active cytokine through oral administration. ..
- Wang M, Lao W, Wang D, Luo Y, Yao H. Blocking tumorigenic activities of colorectal cancer cells by a splicing RON receptor variant defective in the tyrosine kinase domain. Cancer Biol Ther. 2007;6:1121-9 pubmed..Thus, RONdelta170 is a naturally occurring variant with dominant negative activities and has potential for inhibiting RON-mediated tumorigenic activities in colorectal cancer cells. ..
- Xu F, Xu Z, Zhang R, Wu Z, Lim J, Koga T, et al. Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae induces COX-2 and PGE2 expression in lung epithelial cells via activation of p38 MAPK and NF-kappa B. Respir Res. 2008;9:16 pubmed publisher..The full understanding of the role of endogenous anti-inflammatory PGE2 and its regulation will bring new insight to the resolution of inflammation in pulmonary bacterial infections. ..
- Wei J, Wei L, Zhou X, Lu Z, Francis K, Hu X, et al. Formation of Kv2.1-FAK complex as a mechanism of FAK activation, cell polarization and enhanced motility. J Cell Physiol. 2008;217:544-57 pubmed publisher..1 expression and co-localization of Kv2.1 and FAK significantly enhanced directional cell migration and wound closure. It is suggested that the Kv2.1 channel may function as a promoting signal for FAK activation and cell motility. ..
- Li L, Tang Y, Zhang H, Shen H, Qian B, Luo C. [Preparation of the immunotoxin 2E8-norcantharidin and its targeting killing effect in vitro]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2008;46:493-7 pubmed
- Xu C, Zhang X, Yu C, Lu G, Chen S, Xu L, et al. Proteomic analysis of hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury and ischemic preconditioning in mice revealed the protective role of ATP5beta. Proteomics. 2009;9:409-19 pubmed publisher..In summary, this study provided new clues for understanding the mechanisms of IPC against I/R injury. The protective role of ATP5beta might give evidences for developing new therapeutic approaches against hepatic I/R injury. ..
- Yu Y, Lee P, Ke Y, Zhang Y, Yu Q, Lee J, et al. A humanized anti-VEGF rabbit monoclonal antibody inhibits angiogenesis and blocks tumor growth in xenograft models. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9072 pubmed publisher..These studies provide proof of principle for the feasibility of developing humanized RabMAbs as therapeutics. ..
- Jiang L, Chen Y, Chan C, Lu G, Wang H, Li J, et al. Dynamic transcriptional changes of TIEG1 and TIEG2 during mouse tissue development. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2010;293:858-64 pubmed publisher..Nevertheless, our data indicate that both the TIEG genes are essential in regulating the normal organ development and functioning in murine model, as their expressions were ubiquitous and tissue specific at various developmental stages. ..
- Wu Z, Lin Y, Xu H, Dai H, Zhou M, Tsao S, et al. High risk of benzo[?]pyrene-induced lung cancer in E160D FEN1 mutant mice. Mutat Res. 2012;731:85-91 pubmed publisher..All together, our current study suggests that individuals carrying the GEN-deficient FEN1 mutations have high risk to develop lung cancer upon exposure to B[?]P-containing agents such as tobacco smoke. ..
- Zhang X, Zhang Y, Tao B, Teng L, Li Y, Cao R, et al. Loss of Shp2 in alveoli epithelia induces deregulated surfactant homeostasis, resulting in spontaneous pulmonary fibrosis. FASEB J. 2012;26:2338-50 pubmed publisher..Together, our results identify a novel role of tyrosine phosphatase Shp2 in surfactant homeostasis, and deregulation of Shp2 triggers spontaneous pulmonary fibrosis with minimal inflammation...
- Li M, Cao W, Liu H, Zhang W, Liu X, Cai Z, et al. MCPIP1 down-regulates IL-2 expression through an ARE-independent pathway. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e49841 pubmed publisher..RNA immunoprecipitation and Biotin pulldown experiments further suggested that MCPIP1 could modestly bind to IL-2 mRNA. Taken together, these data demonstrate that MCPIP1 down-regulates IL-2 via an ARE-independent pathway. ..
- Wang L, Wang N, Le F, Li L, Li L, Liu X, et al. Persistence and intergenerational transmission of differentially expressed genes in the testes of intracytoplasmic sperm injection conceived mice. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2013;14:372-81 pubmed publisher..The data demonstrated that superovulation, in vitro culture, and mechanical stimulation involved in ICSI had a cumulative effect on the differential expression of these male reproductive genes. ..
- Xiao F, Zhang W, Zhou L, Xie H, Xing C, Ding S, et al. microRNA-200a is an independent prognostic factor of hepatocellular carcinoma and induces cell cycle arrest by targeting CDK6. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:2203-10 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, CDK6 was identified as a novel functional target of miR?200a. Our data indicate that miR?200a functions as a potential tumor suppressor in HCC. ..
- Xie T, Ren H, Lin H, Mao J, Zhu T, Wang S, et al. Sinomenine prevents metastasis of human osteosarcoma cells via SÂ phase arrest and suppression of tumor-related neovascularization and osteolysis through the CXCR4-STAT3 pathway. Int J Oncol. 2016;48:2098-112 pubmed publisher..Sinomenine is therefore a promising adjuvant agent for metastasis control in osteosarcoma. ..
- Fu G, Xu Q, Qiu Y, Jin X, Xu T, Dong S, et al. Suppression of Th17 cell differentiation by misshapen/NIK-related kinase MINK1. J Exp Med. 2017;214:1453-1469 pubmed publisher..The contribution of MINK1 to ROS-regulated Th17 cell differentiation may suggest an important mechanism for the development of autoimmune diseases influenced by antioxidant dietary supplements. ..
- Lu X, Chen X, Weng J, Zhang H, Pak D, Luo J, et al. Hippocampal spine-associated Rap-specific GTPase-activating protein induces enhancement of learning and memory in postnatally hypoxia-exposed mice. Neuroscience. 2009;162:404-14 pubmed publisher..This study provides the first evidence that SPAR is functionally required for synaptic plasticity and contributes to the IH-induced enhancement of spatial learning and memory in postnatal developing mice. ..
- Huang Z, Zeng C, Zhu L, Jiang L, Li N, Hu H. Salvianolic acid A inhibits platelet activation and arterial thrombosis via inhibition of phosphoinositide 3-kinase. J Thromb Haemost. 2010;8:1383-93 pubmed publisher..01). SAA inhibits platelet activation via the inhibition of PI3K, and attenuates arterial thrombus formation in vivo. Our data suggest that SAA may be developed as a novel therapeutic agent for the prevention of thrombotic disorders. ..
- Zhang X, Zhao X, Ma Z. PYDDT, a novel phase 2 enzymes inducer, activates Keap1-Nrf2 pathway via depleting the cellular level of glutathione. Toxicol Lett. 2010;199:93-101 pubmed publisher..We concluded from our findings that conjugation with intracellular GSH by PYDDT might lead to Keap1 S-glutathionylation and was a key event involved in its Nrf2 inducing activity. ..
- Wang N, Wang L, Le F, Zhan Q, Zheng Y, Ding G, et al. Altered expression of Armet and Mrlp51 in the oocyte, preimplantation embryo, and brain of mice following oocyte in vitro maturation but postnatal brain development and cognitive function are normal. Reproduction. 2011;142:401-8 pubmed publisher..The change in Armet expression lasted while the change of Mrpl51 disappeared after birth. However, the brain development of the offspring seemed to be unaffected by IVM. ..
- Shan L, Gao J, Zhang Y, Shen S, He Y, Wang J, et al. Proteomic characterization and comparison of venoms from two elapid snakes (Bungarus multicinctus and Naja atra) from China. J Proteomics. 2016;138:83-94 pubmed publisher..Elucidation of the proteomic profiles of these snake venoms is helpful in understanding composition-function relationships and will facilitate the clinical application of antivenoms. ..
- Xiao J, Yu W, Hu K, Li M, Chen J, Li Z. miR-92a promotes tumor growth of osteosarcoma by targeting PTEN/AKT signaling pathway. Oncol Rep. 2017;37:2513-2521 pubmed publisher..Thus, miR-92a that exerts an oncogenic role by targeting PTEN/AKT pathway in OS potentially acts as a biomarker and drug-target. ..
- Wang Y, Xu C, Xu Z, Ji C, Liang J, Wang Y, et al. Depolarized GABAergic Signaling in Subicular Microcircuits Mediates Generalized Seizure in Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Neuron. 2017;95:92-105.e5 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that depolarized GABAergic signaling in subicular microcircuit mediates sGS in TLE. This may be of therapeutic interest in understanding the pathological neuronal circuitry underlying sGS. VIDEO ABSTRACT. ..
- Dai S, Wan T, Wang B, Zhou X, Xiu F, Chen T, et al. More efficient induction of HLA-A*0201-restricted and carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA)-specific CTL response by immunization with exosomes prepared from heat-stressed CEA-positive tumor cells. Clin Cancer Res. 2005;11:7554-63 pubmed
- Zhou L, Lai Z, Lu M, Gong X, Xie Y. Expression and hydroxylamine cleavage of thymosin alpha 1 concatemer. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2008;2008:736060 pubmed publisher..This study provides a description of the preparation of a bioactive Talpha1, which may prove useful in future biomedical research...
- Shi L, Leu S, Xu F, Zhou X, Yin H, Cai L, et al. Local blockade of TSLP receptor alleviated allergic disease by regulating airway dendritic cells. Clin Immunol. 2008;129:202-10 pubmed publisher..Thus, local application of anti-TSLPR prevented Th2-mediated airway inflammation, at least partly, by regulating DCs function, which might be exploited to develop novel treatments for asthma. ..
- Yan S, Zhang Q, Zhou B, Xue L, Chen H, Wang Y, et al. Arsenic trioxide attenuated the rejection of major histocompatibility complex fully-mismatched cardiac allografts in mice. Transplant Proc. 2009;41:1855-8 pubmed publisher..Allograft rejection was apparently alleviated by low-dose As(2)O(3), and particularly when combined with a subtherapeutic CsA dose. ..
- Gao G, Li Q, Shen H. Effect of Astragali-Cordyceps Mixtura on TGF-beta/Smad signal pathway in the lung of asthma airway remodeling. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009;125:68-74 pubmed publisher..We try to find out the influence of traditional Chinese Medicine Astragali-Cordyceps Mixtura (ACM) on TGF-beta/Smad signal pathway in the lung of asthma airway remodeling...
- Shi J, Mao L, Jiang R, Qian Y, Tang H, Chen J. Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate inhibited the inflammation of LPS-induced acute lung injury in mice. Int Immunopharmacol. 2010;10:1235-41 pubmed publisher..Thus the results support that use of MAG is beneficial in the treatment of ALI and ARDS. ..
- Zhang J, Zhao H, Chen J, Xia B, Jin Y, Wei W, et al. Interferon-?-induced miR-155 inhibits osteoclast differentiation by targeting SOCS1 and MITF. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:3255-62 pubmed publisher..These findings have not only demonstrated that miR-155 inhibits osteoclast differentiation, but also provided a new therapeutic target for treatment of osteoclast-mediated diseases. ..
- Yao Y, Han W, Liang J, Ji J, Wang J, Cantor H, et al. Glatiramer acetate ameliorates inflammatory bowel disease in mice through the induction of Qa-1-restricted CD8? regulatory cells. Eur J Immunol. 2013;43:125-36 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal a new regulatory role of Qa-1-restricted CD8(+) Treg cells in IBD and suggest their induction by GA vaccination as a potential therapeutic approach to IBD. ..
- Shi W, Zhao C, Zhao B, Shi Q, Zhang L, Wang Y, et al. Aggravated inflammation and increased expression of cysteinyl leukotriene receptors in the brain after focal cerebral ischemia in AQP4-deficient mice. Neurosci Bull. 2012;28:680-92 pubmed publisher..AQP4 may play an inhibitory role in postischemic inflammation. ..
- Zhou Z, Chen Y, Wang F, Tian N, Fan C. Effect of curcumin on down-expression of thrombospondin-4 induced by oxidized low-density lipoprotein in mouse macrophages. Biomed Mater Eng. 2014;24:181-9 pubmed publisher..Curcumin prevents the decrease in THBS-4 expression induced by oxLDL, which may represent one of the anti-atherosclerotic mechanisms of curcumin. ..
- Zhao H, Hao S, Xu H, Ma L, Zhang Z, Ni Y, et al. Protective role of nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 in the hemorrhagic shock-induced inflammatory response. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:1014-22 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that Nrf2 is a critical host factor which limits immune dysregulation and organ injury following HS. ..
- Lai R, Gu M, Jiang W, Lin W, Xu P, Liu Z, et al. Raf Kinase Inhibitor Protein Preferentially Promotes TLR3-Triggered Signaling and Inflammation. J Immunol. 2017;198:4086-4095 pubmed publisher..Therefore, RKIP acts as a positive-feedback regulator of the TLR3-induced inflammatory response and may be a potential therapeutic target for inflammatory disease. ..
- Hu Q, Fan H, Lou W, Wang Q, Tang G. Polyethylenimine-cyclodextrin-tegafur conjugate shows anti-cancer activity and a potential for gene delivery. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2011;12:720-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, PEI-CyD-tegafur may have great potential as a co-delivery system with anti-cancer activity and potential for gene delivery. ..
- Zhou Y, Chen Y, Fisher J, Wang M. Activation of the RON receptor tyrosine kinase by macrophage-stimulating protein inhibits inducible cyclooxygenase-2 expression in murine macrophages. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:38104-10 pubmed..The inhibition of Cox-2 expression might represent a novel mechanism for the inhibitory functions of RON in vivo against LPS-induced inflammation and septic shock. ..
- Lu Y, Fan J, Zhao Y, Chen S, Zheng X, Yin Y, et al. Immunomodulatory activity of aqueous extract of Actinidia macrosperma. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007;16 Suppl 1:261-5 pubmed..The immunomodulatory effect was dose-dependent in a nonlinear fashion with the optimal dose of 100 mg/kg. The AM-induced antitumor effects were at least partially indirect and were associated with the modulation of immune functions...
- Cai Z, Zhang W, Li M, Yue Y, Yang F, Yu L, et al. TGF-beta1 gene-modified, immature dendritic cells delay the development of inflammatory bowel disease by inducing CD4(+)Foxp3(+) regulatory T cells. Cell Mol Immunol. 2010;7:35-43 pubmed publisher..In vitro experiments also supported this hypothesis. In conclusion, we provide evidence that TGF-beta1-modified bone marrow-derived imDCs may have a therapeutic effect to IBD. ..
- Fu H, Fu W, Sun M, Shou Q, Zhai Y, Cheng H, et al. Kinetic cellular phenotypic profiling: prediction, identification, and analysis of bioactive natural products. Anal Chem. 2011;83:6518-26 pubmed publisher..Together, our findings suggest that using TCRP as an alternative to existing spectroscopic techniques can allow us to analyze natural products in a more convenient and physiologically relevant manner. ..
- Bi Q, Zhang Q, Ma J, Xu M, Zhang S, Qiu B, et al. Effect of combination therapy with alginate dressing and mouse epidermal growth factor on epidermal stem cells in patients with refractory wounds. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:257-61 pubmed..Combination therapy using an alginate dressing and mEGF shows increased proliferation and differentiation of ESCs in patients with refractory wounds compared with those treated with mEGF alone. ..
- Wang S, Xu Y, Jiang W, Zhang Y. Isolation and identification of constituents with activity of inhibiting nitric oxide production in RAW 264.7 macrophages from Gentiana triflora. Planta Med. 2013;79:680-6 pubmed publisher..2 µM, 37.5 µM, 17.6 µM and 6.9 µM, respectively. Among them, compounds 1, 3, and 7 showed stronger inhibitory activity than that of the clinically used drug indometacin. Other tested compounds exerted moderate inhibiting activities...
- Chian S, Thapa R, Chi Z, Wang X, Tang X. Luteolin inhibits the Nrf2 signaling pathway and tumor growth in vivo. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;447:602-8 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, luteolin enhanced the anti-cancer effect of cisplatin. Together, our findings demonstrated that luteolin inhibits the Nrf2 pathway in vivo and can serve as an adjuvant in the chemotherapy of NSCLC. ..
- Hong L, Jiang Q, Long S, Wang H, Zhang L, Tian Y, et al. Valproic Acid Influences MTNR1A Intracellular Trafficking and Signaling in a Î²-Arrestin 2-Dependent Manner. Mol Neurobiol. 2016;53:1237-46 pubmed publisher..Together, we suggest that valproic acid influences MTNR1A intracellular trafficking and signaling in a Î²-arrestin 2-dependent manner. ..
- Zhang L, Li Q, Zheng G, Chen Y, Huang M, Zhang L, et al. Protective effect of Lycium barbarum polysaccharides against cadmium-induced testicular toxicity in male mice. Food Funct. 2017;8:2322-2330 pubmed publisher..Thus, LBPs attenuated Cd-induced testicular injury by improving the activity of antioxidant enzymatic activity and lowering the oxidative stress, so it could be a potential auxiliary therapeutic agent for Cd-induced testicular toxicity. ..
- Ke L, Wang F, Luo Y. [Effects of vasoactive intestinal peptide on airway inflammation and Th17/Treg balance in asthmatic mice]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:699-704 pubmed..05). The Th17/Treg imbalance may be closely related to the airway inflammation in asthmatic mice. VIP can improve airway inflammation by regulating the Th17/Treg imbalance in asthmatic mice. ..
- Rao G, Hu W. Synthesis, X-ray crystallographic analysis, and antitumor activity of 1-acyl-3,6-disubstituted phenyl-1,4-dihydro-1,2,4,5-tetrazines. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2005;15:3174-6 pubmed..Thus, this compound possesses potential antitumor activities and is worth researching further. ..
- Liu L, Zhang S, Zhu Y, Fu Q, Zhu Y, Gong Y, et al. Improved learning and memory of contextual fear conditioning and hippocampal CA1 long-term potentiation in histidine decarboxylase knock-out mice. Hippocampus. 2007;17:634-41 pubmed..The relationship between behavior and synaptic plasticity provides support for the involvement of activity-dependent LTP in learning and memory. ..
- Huang P, Zheng Y, Xu L. Oral administration of cyanobacterial bloom extract induced the altered expression of the PP2A, Bax, and Bcl-2 in mice. Environ Toxicol. 2008;23:688-93 pubmed publisher..This is the first report to describe the altered expression of PP2A in vivo when mice exposure to natural water blooms extract that means many cellular pathways would be interfered via the change of PP2A activity. ..
- Zhang T, Liu S, Yang P, Han C, Wang J, Liu J, et al. Fibronectin maintains survival of mouse natural killer (NK) cells via CD11b/Src/beta-catenin pathway. Blood. 2009;114:4081-8 pubmed publisher..Therefore, fibronectin can maintain survival of mouse NK cells by activating ERK and up-regulating Bcl-2 expression via CD11b/Src/beta-catenin pathway. ..
- Wu X, Zeng L, Taniguchi T, Xie Q. Activation of PKA and phosphorylation of sodium-dependent vitamin C transporter 2 by prostaglandin E2 promote osteoblast-like differentiation in MC3T3-E1 cells. Cell Death Differ. 2007;14:1792-801 pubmed
- Wu B, Shao Y, Chen B, Liu C, Xue Z, Wu P, et al. Identification of a novel mouse brachyury (T) allele causing a short tail mutation in mice. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2010;58:129-35 pubmed publisher..The T(shao) mutation is a result of a deletion in exon 2 causing the early termination and loss of function of protein encoded by the T gene, manifesting as a short tail phenotype. ..
- Lin M, Gong W, Wang Y, Sun L, Fan X. Structure-activity differences of chlorogenic acid and its isomers on sensitization via intravenous exposure. Int J Toxicol. 2012;31:602-10 pubmed publisher..In summary, when administered intravenously, the strength and type of sensitization may be correlated with structure differences in the CGA family. ..
- Nan J, Hu H, Sun Y, Zhu L, Wang Y, Zhong Z, et al. TNFR2 Stimulation Promotes Mitochondrial Fusion via Stat3- and NF-kB-Dependent Activation of OPA1 Expression. Circ Res. 2017;121:392-410 pubmed publisher..This process was facilitated by p300-mediated Stat3 acetylation and Stat3/RelA interactions, leading to improvements in mitochondrial morphology and function. ..
- Sun H. Haemolytic activities and adjuvant effect of Bupleurum chinense saponins on the immune responses to ovalbumin in mice. Vaccine. 2006;24:1324-31 pubmed..05) were observed between enhancing effect of BCS and QuilA on the OVA-specific IgG2b antibody responses to OVA in mice. In conclusion, the results suggest that BCS could be safely used as adjuvant with low or non-haemolytic effect. ..
- Liu L, Shi R, Shi Q, Cheng Y, Huo Y. Protective effect of saponins from Panax notoginseng against doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity in mice. Planta Med. 2008;74:203-9 pubmed publisher..These results imply the potentially clinical application of PNS to overcome the negative side effects of doxorubicin. ..
- Yang X, Chen Y, Yang F, He F, Zhao S. Enhanced initial adhesion of osteoblast-like cells on an anatase-structured titania surface formed by H2O2/HCl solution and heat treatment. Dent Mater. 2009;25:473-80 pubmed publisher..This study aims to investigate the effects of anatase-structured titania surface on the response of osteoblast-like cells...
- Zhang J, Cao J, Weng Q, Wu R, Yan Y, Jing H, et al. Suppression of hypoxia-inducible factor 1? (HIF-1?) by tirapazamine is dependent on eIF2? phosphorylation rather than the mTORC1/4E-BP1 pathway. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e13910 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings suggest that TPZ is a potent regulator of HIF-1? and provide new insight into the potential molecular mechanism whereby TPZ serves to reduce HIF-1? expression. ..
- Qian Y, Shen L, Cheng L, Wu Z, Yao H. B7-H4 expression in various tumors determined using a novel developed monoclonal antibody. Clin Exp Med. 2011;11:163-70 pubmed publisher..Specific mAbs against B7-H4 will be useful in studying the role of B7-H4 in tumor pathogenesis and pathological process. ..
- Zheng L, Han J, Yao L, Sun Y, Jiang D, Hu S, et al. Up-regulation of calcitonin gene-related peptide protects streptozotocin-induced diabetic hearts from ischemia/reperfusion injury. Int J Cardiol. 2012;156:192-8 pubmed publisher..Again, CGRP gene transfer could protect against I/R injury in both non-DM and DM hearts. Adenovirus-mediated up-regulation of CGRP gene expression protects diabetic hearts against I/R injury. ..
- Chen W, Ma T, Shen X, Xia X, Xu G, Bai X, et al. Macrophage-induced tumor angiogenesis is regulated by the TSC2-mTOR pathway. Cancer Res. 2012;72:1363-72 pubmed publisher..Our results define the TSC2-mTOR pathway as a key determinant in the differentiation of monocytes into M2 phenotype TAM that promote angiogenesis. ..
- Zhong S, Ji D, Li Y, Lin T, Lv Z, Chen H. Activation of P27kip1-cyclin D1/E-CDK2 pathway by polysaccharide from Phellinus linteus leads to S-phase arrest in HT-29 cells. Chem Biol Interact. 2013;206:222-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that the activation of P27kip1-cyclin D1/E-CDK2 pathway is involved in P1-induced S-phase cell cycle arrest in HT-29 cells...
- Lu G, Teng X, Zheng Z, Zhang R, Peng L, Zheng F, et al. Overexpression of a glucokinase point mutant in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Gene Ther. 2016;23:323-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that mutant GCK may be a future cure for diabetes. ..
- Wang X, Tang O, Ye Y, Zheng M, Hu J, Chen Z, et al. [Effects of crocin on hippocampus rapid kindling epilepsy in mice]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2017;46:7-14 pubmed
- Liu T, Zhang Y, Wu X. High level expression of functionally active human lactoferrin in silkworm larvae. J Biotechnol. 2005;118:246-56 pubmed..We conclude that silkworm expression system can be used successfully to express functional human lactoferrin. ..
- Liu Q, Huang H, Cai H, Xu Y, Li Y, Li R, et al. Embryonic stem cells as a novel cell source of cell-based biosensors. Biosens Bioelectron. 2007;22:810-5 pubmed..Thus, the embryonic stem cells potentially represent a renewable cell source for the cell-based biosensors. ..
- Sun J, Hu S, Song X. Adjuvant effects of protopanaxadiol and protopanaxatriol saponins from ginseng roots on the immune responses to ovalbumin in mice. Vaccine. 2007;25:1114-20 pubmed..Varieties of ginsenosides in adjuvant activity might be attributed to the varieties of molecular conformations determined by the side sugar chains attaching to their dammarane skeleton. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang X, Xiang Z, Li H, Qiu J, Sun Q, et al. Promotion of cellular migration and apoptosis resistance by a mouse eye-specific phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein. Int J Mol Med. 2007;19:55-63 pubmed..Considering that mPEBP4 is specifically expressed in retinal ganglion cells, whether mPEBP4 is an important molecule involved in visual function needs to be further investigated. ..
- Dong A, Kong M, Ma Z, Qian J, Xu X. Down-regulation of IGF-IR using small, interfering, hairpin RNA (siRNA) inhibits growth of human lung cancer cell line A549 in vitro and in nude mice. Cell Biol Int. 2007;31:500-7 pubmed..Our results support the therapeutic potential of RNAi as a method for gene therapy in treating lung cancer. ..
- Zhou W, Ye X, Sun Z, Ji X, Chen H, Xie D. Overexpression of degenerative spermatocyte homolog 1 up-regulates the expression of cyclin D1 and enhances metastatic efficiency in esophageal carcinoma Eca109 cells. Mol Carcinog. 2009;48:886-94 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated that expression of DEGS1 up-regulated the expression of cyclin D1 and enhanced the efficiency of tumor metastasis. ..
- Chen F, Ye Y, Sun H, Li X, Shi H. Stemucronatoside L, a pregnane glycoside from the roots of Stephanotis mucronata, inhibits Th1/Th2 immune responses in vitro. Chem Biodivers. 2009;6:916-23 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that SML could simultaneously inhibit Th1/Th2 immune responses by suppressing gene expression of Th1/Th2 cytokines and transcription factors. ..
- Zhang B, Kang M, Xie Q, Xu B, Sun C, Chen K, et al. Anthocyanins from Chinese bayberry extract protect ? cells from oxidative stress-mediated injury via HO-1 upregulation. J Agric Food Chem. 2011;59:537-45 pubmed publisher..In summary, these results suggest that anthocyanins in CBE protect ? cells from H(2)O(2)-induced cell injury via ERK1/2- and PI3K/Akt-mediated HO-1 upregulation...
- Yao H, Chen L, Xu C, Wang J, Chen J, Xie Q, et al. Inhibition of Rac activity alleviates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute pulmonary injury in mice. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2011;1810:666-74 pubmed publisher..Rac could be a potential target for therapeutic intervention of pulmonary inflammation. ..
- Sun H, Chen L, Wang J, Wang K, Zhou J. Structure-function relationship of the saponins from the roots of Platycodon grandiflorum for hemolytic and adjuvant activity. Int Immunopharmacol. 2011;11:2047-56 pubmed publisher..The retention time may be useful for primary estimation of fundamental adjuvanticity of saponin with the same aglycone...
- Chen H, Lin Y, Mao Y, Wu J, Liu Y, Zheng X, et al. MicroRNA-449a acts as a tumor suppressor in human bladder cancer through the regulation of pocket proteins. Cancer Lett. 2012;320:40-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a tumor-suppressive role for miR-449a in human bladder cancer. ..
- Wang G, Cao R, Chen R, Mo L, Han J, Wang X, et al. Rational design of thermostable vaccines by engineered peptide-induced virus self-biomineralization under physiological conditions. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:7619-24 pubmed publisher..Such a combination of genetic technology and biomineralization provides an economic solution for current vaccination programs, especially in developing countries that lack expensive refrigeration infrastructures. ..