Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Wenzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Locale: Wenzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Publications333 found, 100 shown here
- Mu H, Yang S, Wang Y, Chen Y. [Role of NF-?B in the anti-tumor effect of thymoquinone on bladder cancer]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:392-6 pubmed..Thymoquinone exerts anti-tumor effects on bladder cancer both in vitro and in vivo through the down-regulations of NF-?B and its regulated molecules such as XIAP. ..
- Jin Q, Ye X, Chen W, Cai Z. [The effect and mechanism of SU11248 on proliferation of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell line CNE-2]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;29:22-6 pubmed..05), in contrast, it time-dependently increased P27(KIP1); mRNA and protein levels (P<0.05). SU11248 may significantly inhibit the proliferation of CNE-2 cells through up-regulating P27(KIP1); and down-regulating cyclin G1. ..
- Ma W, Zhu G, Zhao T, Cong W, Ye W, Jin L. An improved protocol for better detection of protein using 8-anilino-1-naphthalenesulfonate. Anal Sci. 2013;29:255-61 pubmed..Furthermore, the compatibility of the staining method with MS was also explored by comparing the peptide mass fingerprinting results data of serial dilutions of BSA and ovalbumin stained by ANS with SYPRO Ruby...
- Ding Z, Ou R, Ni B, Tang J, Xu Y. Cytolytic activity of the human papillomavirus type 16 E711-20 epitope-specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte is enhanced by heat shock protein 110 in HLA-A*0201 transgenic mice. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013;20:1027-33 pubmed publisher..These collective data suggest that HSP110 is a promising immunomodulator candidate for peptide-based human cancer vaccines, such as for the HLA-A2-restricted E711-20 epitope. ..
- Han Y, Zhu G, Han L, Hou F, Huang W, Liu H, et al. Short-term rosuvastatin therapy for prevention of contrast-induced acute kidney injury in patients with diabetes and chronic kidney disease. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014;63:62-70 pubmed publisher..Rosuvastatin Prevent Contrast Induced Acute Kidney Injury in Patients With Diabetes [TRACK-D]; NCT00786136). ..
- Xuan Y, Chi L, Tian H, Cai W, Sun C, Wang T, et al. The activation of the NF-ÎºB-JNK pathway is independent of the PI3K-Rac1-JNK pathway involved in the bFGF-regulated human fibroblast cell migration. J Dermatol Sci. 2016;82:28-37 pubmed publisher..In addition, bFGF and the relief of inflammation could be a favorable therapeutic approach for skin wound healing. ..
- Zhao B, Yang H, Zheng K, Li Z, Xiong Y, Tan X, et al. Predictors of good functional outcomes and mortality in patients with severe rebleeding after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2016;144:28-32 pubmed publisher..Despite high mortality of rebleeding, patients with WFNS grade IV treated with aggressive treatment were more likely to have good outcomes regardless of their condition before rebleeding. ..
- Qu J, Zhou X, Xie R, Zhang L, Hu D, Li H, et al. The presence of m1 to m5 receptors in human sclera: evidence of the sclera as a potential site of action for muscarinic receptor antagonists. Curr Eye Res. 2006;31:587-97 pubmed..The aim of this study was to identify the presence of muscarinic acetylcholine receptors (mAChRs) in human sclera in order to determine whether the sclera is a potential site of action for mAChR antagonists...
- Liao Z, Zhao J, Zhu Y, Yang L, Yang A, Sun D, et al. The ND4 G11696A mutation may influence the phenotypic manifestation of the deafness-associated 12S rRNA A1555G mutation in a four-generation Chinese family. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;362:670-6 pubmed..Thus, the G11696A mutation may act in synergy with the primary deafness-associated 12S rRNA A1555G mutation in this Chinese family, thereby increasing the penetrance and expressivity of hearing loss in this Chinese pedigree. ..
- Zheng M, Bai J, Yuan B, Lin F, You J, Lu M, et al. Meta-analysis of prophylactic corticosteroid use in post-ERCP pancreatitis. BMC Gastroenterol. 2008;8:6 pubmed publisher..No evidence of publication bias was found. Corticosteroids cannot prevent pancreatic injury after ERCP. Therefore, their use in the prophylaxis of PEP is not recommended. ..
- Hu G, Lian Q, Lin H, Latif S, Morris D, Hardy M, et al. Rapid mechanisms of glucocorticoid signaling in the Leydig cell. Steroids. 2008;73:1018-24 pubmed publisher..Under stress conditions, glucocorticoids also have rapid actions to suppress cAMP formation thus to lower testosterone production. ..
- Yu W, Su Z, Wu Z, Mao X, Zheng W, Zeng Y. cDNA clone, prokaryotic expression and purification of human interleukin-13 receptor [alpha]2 chain. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2009;58:409-13 pubmed publisher..Recombinant IL-13Ra2 protein can be used as an anti-tumor vaccine, which may provide a promising new strategy for the treatment of brain malignant gliomas. ..
- Zhang G, Yi C, Li X, Ma B, Li Z, Chen X, et al. Troglitazone suppresses transforming growth factor-beta1-induced collagen type I expression in keloid fibroblasts. Br J Dermatol. 2009;160:762-70 pubmed publisher..PPAR-gamma may be a promising therapeutic target for keloids. ..
- Tang Y, Yang Q, Lu J, Zhang X, Suen D, Tan Y, et al. Zinc supplementation partially prevents renal pathological changes in diabetic rats. J Nutr Biochem. 2010;21:237-46 pubmed publisher..These results provide the first evidence for Zn supplementation to attenuate diabetes-induced renal pathological changes, likely through prevention of hyperglycemia-induced CTGF expression by Zn-induced MT in renal tubular cells. ..
- Chen D, Lian Y, Cui L, Lu F, Ke Z, Song Z. Sutureless vitrectomy incision architecture in the immediate postoperative period evaluated in vivo using optical coherence tomography. Ophthalmology. 2010;117:2003-9 pubmed publisher..These features presumably predispose the patient to lower IOP and greater risk of wound leakage. ..
- Chen B, Zhu L, Xuan X, Wu L, Zhou T, Zhang X, et al. Isolation of both Pseudozyma aphidis and Nocardia otitidiscaviarum from a mycetoma on the leg. Int J Dermatol. 2011;50:714-9 pubmed publisher..This is the first case of mycetoma from which both Nocardia otitidiscaviarum and Pseudozyma aphidis were isolated...
- Chen W, Yuan S, Yan Q, Xiong J, Wang S, Zheng W, et al. Intrapleural chemo- and hyperthermotherapies for malignant pleural effusion: a randomized prospective study. Cancer Invest. 2012;30:126-30 pubmed publisher..05). In conclusion, our study suggests that combined intrapleural cisplatin and OK-432 followed by hyperthermotherapy are more effective in the control of MPE and improve patients' quality of life. ..
- Zheng W, Chen H, Yuan S, Wu L, Zhang W, Sun H, et al. Overexpression of ?III-tubulin and survivin associated with drug resistance to docetaxel-based chemotherapy in advanced gastric cancer. J BUON. 2012;17:284-90 pubmed..05). Overexpression of ?III-tubulin and survivin in gastric cancer cells was associated with resistance to docetaxel-based chemotherapy in patients with advanced gastric cancer. ..
- Liu Y, Wang C, Wang Y, Ma Z, Xiao J, McClain C, et al. Cobalt chloride decreases fibroblast growth factor-21 expression dependent on oxidative stress but not hypoxia-inducible factor in Caco-2 cells. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2012;264:212-21 pubmed publisher..The regulation of FGF21 by hypoxia may contribute to intestinal lipid metabolism and absorption. ..
- Ge B, Ji K, Ye H, Li J, Li Y, Yin R, et al. Electrocardiogram features of premature ventricular contractions/ventricular tachycardia originating from the left ventricular outflow tract and the treatment outcome of radiofrequency catheter ablation. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2012;12:112 pubmed publisher..50%) coronary sinus groups had mainly negative waves (rS). RFCA is a safe and effective curative therapy for PVCs/VT originating from the LVOT. The 12-lead ECG features of the LVOT from different origins exhibit certain distinctions. ..
- Zheng M, Li Y, Xiao D, Shi K, Fan Y, Chen L, et al. Interleukin-28B rs12979860C/T and rs8099917T/G contribute to spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus in Caucasians. Gene. 2013;518:479-82 pubmed publisher..IL28B rs12979860CC and rs8099917TT genotypes contribute to spontaneous HCV clearance in Caucasians. ..
- Han A, Li L, Qing K, Qi X, Hou L, Luo X, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of nucleoside analogues than contain silatrane on the basis of the structure of acyclovir (ACV) as novel inhibitors of hepatitis B virus (HBV). Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2013;23:1310-4 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, significant improvement of T lymphocyte was observed after treatment, as evaluated by flow cytometry (FCM)...
- Su M, Zhang H, Cai X, Lin Y, Liu P, Zhang Y, et al. Obesity in children with different risk factors for obstructive sleep apnea: a community-based study. Eur J Pediatr. 2016;175:211-20 pubmed publisher..OSA risk factors in obese children are affected by different ages and study designs. A differential prevalence and risk factors for obese preschool and school-age children with OSA has been demonstrated. ..
- Wang X, Xu L, Chen Y, Luo L, Tu Q, Mei J. Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene polymorphism in endometrial cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2015;54:546-50 pubmed publisher..300). This meta-analysis does not support the association of endometrial cancer with two common MTHFR polymorphisms from this patient population. ..
- Song Y, Ding J, Jin R, Jung J, Li S, Yang J, et al. Expression and purification of FGF21 in Pichia pastoris and its effect on fibroblast-cell migration. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:3619-26 pubmed publisher..The present study was the first to elucidate the function of FGF21 in skin tissues and provided a theoretical basis for the use of FGF21 in the treatment of skin wounds. ..
- Chen X, Du Y, Lin X, Qian Y, Zhou T, Huang Z. CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells in tumor immunity. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;34:244-249 pubmed publisher..In this review, we discuss cellular and molecular mechanisms in the differentiation and function of Tregs in tumor immunity. ..
- Kong F, Ye B, Lin L, Cai X, Huang W, Huang Z. Atorvastatin suppresses NLRP3 inflammasome activation via TLR4/MyD88/NF-?B signaling in PMA-stimulated THP-1 monocytes. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;82:167-72 pubmed publisher..Atorvastatin exerts an anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome through suppressing TLR4/MyD88/NF-?B pathway in PMA-induced THP-1 monocytes. ..
- Ni X, Xu Z, Jin H, Zheng S, Cai Y, Wang J. Ginsenoside Rg1 protects human renal tubular epithelial cells from lipopolysaccharide-induced apoptosis and inflammation damage. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2017;51:e6611 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, ginsenoside Rg1 protects HK-2 cells against LPS-induced inflammation and apoptosis via activation of the PI3K/AKT pathway and suppression of NF-ÎºB pathway. ..
- Zeng Q, Zhang Q, Han S, Yu Z, Zheng M, Zhou M, et al. Efficacy of somatostatin and its analogues in prevention of postoperative complications after pancreaticoduodenectomy: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Pancreas. 2008;36:18-25 pubmed publisher..74 to 4.47; P = 0.60). The use of somatostatin and its analogues does not significantly reduce postoperative complications after pan-creaticoduodenectomy. ..
- Chen B, Sun D, Yang L, Zhang C, Yang A, Zhu Y, et al. Mitochondrial ND5 T12338C, tRNA(Cys) T5802C, and tRNA(Thr) G15927A variants may have a modifying role in the phenotypic manifestation of deafness-associated 12S rRNA A1555G mutation in three Han Chinese pedigrees. Am J Med Genet A. 2008;146A:1248-58 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these mtDNA mutations may have a potential modifier role in increasing the penetrance and expressivity of the deafness-associated 12S rRNA A1555G mutation in those Chinese pedigrees. ..
- Sun Q, Xu D, Pan S, Ding J, Xue Z, Miao C, et al. Kimura disease: review of the literature. Intern Med J. 2008;38:668-72 pubmed publisher..We have also briefly reviewed the epidemiology, aetiology, clinical manifestations, laboratory and pathological examinations, differential diagnoses, treatment and prognosis of KD in this manuscript. ..
- Shen L, Fang H, Chen T, He J, Zhang M, Wei X, et al. Evaluating mitochondrial DNA in cancer occurrence and development. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010;1201:26-33 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that qualitative and quantitative changes in mtDNA play an important role in cancer development. ..
- Lin R, Chen J, Guo Z, Jia M, Peng J. [Comparison of postoperative deglutition disorder in patients with laryngeal carcinoma after different types of supracricoid partial laryngectomy]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2011;33:63-6 pubmed..To Evaluate the incidence rates and extents of deglutition disorder in patients with laryngeal carcinoma after different types of supracricoid partial laryngectomy...
- An J, Hsi E, Zhou X, Tao Y, Juo S, Liang C. The FGF2 gene in a myopia animal model and human subjects. Mol Vis. 2012;18:471-8 pubmed..Our data also suggest using normal eyes rather than the fellow eyes as the control eyes when study the form deprivation myopia. ..
- Hong G, Liu J, Zhao G, Wang L, Liang G, Wu B, et al. The reversal of paraquat-induced mitochondria-mediated apoptosis by cycloartenyl ferulate, the important role of Nrf2 pathway. Exp Cell Res. 2013;319:2845-55 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study provides a novel strategy for molecular intervention against PQ-induced nephrotoxicity by using phytochemicals. ..
- Huang S, Chen W, Ni Z, Zhou Y. The changes of oral health-related quality of life and satisfaction after surgery-first orthognathic approach: a longitudinal prospective study. Head Face Med. 2016;12:2 pubmed publisher..However, some of limitations we need take caution. In future we still need conduct more study to assess the influence of surgery-first method on quality of life. ..
- Yao Y, Zheng X, Ge X, Xiu Y, Zhang L, Fang W, et al. Identification of a novel GJA3 mutation in a large Chinese family with congenital cataract using targeted exome sequencing. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0184440 pubmed publisher..In summary, we identified a novel mutation in GJA3 for ADCC, which provided molecular insights into the pathogenic mechanism of ADCC. ..
- Han Y, Zhang S, Wu J, Yu K, Zhang Y, Yin L, et al. Matrine induces apoptosis of human multiple myeloma cells via activation of the mitochondrial pathway. Leuk Lymphoma. 2010;51:1337-46 pubmed publisher..These findings support the view that matrine may be a useful candidate as a chemotherapeutic agent against MM. ..
- Hong W, Dong L, Huang Q, Wu W, Wu J, Wang Y. Prediction of severe acute pancreatitis using classification and regression tree analysis. Dig Dis Sci. 2011;56:3664-71 pubmed publisher..The predicted accuracy of the tree model was validated in the test sample with an area under the ROC curve of 0.86. A decision tree model that consists of pleural effusion, serum calcium, and BUN may be useful for the prediction of SAP. ..
- Gao S, Yang J, Chen C, Chen J, Ye L, Wang L, et al. Pure curcumin decreases the expression of WT1 by upregulation of miR-15a and miR-16-1 in leukemic cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2012;31:27 pubmed publisher..miR-15a/16-1 mediated WT1 downregulation plays an important role in the anti-proliferation effect of curcumin in leukemic cells. ..
- Ge S, Xie J, Zheng L, Yang L, Zhu H, Cheng X, et al. Associations of serum anti-ganglioside antibodies and inflammatory markers in diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2016;115:68-75 pubmed publisher..Anti-GS-ab and inflammatory markers such as PAI-1, TNF-?, and CRP were associated with DPN and can be used as important indicators for the prediction and early diagnosis of DPN. ..
- Xie X, Wang Z, Zhang H, Wang L, Gao B, Li X, et al. [Expression of gastrin, somatostatin, PCNA and Fas-L in the mucosa of gastric antrum of children with chronic gastritis and duodenal ulcer]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2006;44:774-7 pubmed..Hp infection promotes the multiplication of the sinus ventriculi mucosal epithelium cells in the pediatric chronic gastritis. ..
- Han X, Lin Z. [Comparison of modified and conventional methods in orotracheal intubetion of GlideScope videolaryngoscope]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;39:89-92 pubmed..The modified method can improve the readiness of the procedure but it shows no advantages in prevention of adverse hemodynamic responses during the orotracheal intubetion of videolaryngoscopy. ..
- Zhou M, Chen C, Chen B, Zhang Q, Andersson R. Acute lung injury and ARDS in acute pancreatitis: mechanisms and potential intervention. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:2094-9 pubmed..There is a lack of complete understanding of the underlying mechanisms, and by improving our knowledge, novel tools for prevention and intervention may be developed, thus contributing to improved outcome...
- Zhou L, Fan Y, Lu X, Ye J, Ye M. Feasibility study of vertical subcutaneous injection of insulin with an insulin pen injector in diabetic patients with normal body mass index. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:669-73 pubmed..Vertical injection into pinched skin with a rotary syringe is safe and effective in such patients. ..
- Zhu X, Jiang S, Hu Y, Zheng X, Zou S, Wang Y, et al. The expression of aquaporin 8 and aquaporin 9 in fetal membranes and placenta in term pregnancies complicated by idiopathic polyhydramnios. Early Hum Dev. 2010;86:657-63 pubmed publisher..However, the modulation factors of the aquaporin 8 and aquaporin 9 expressions need further study. ..
- Chen J, Xie A, Hou L, Su Y, Lu F, Thorn F. Cycloplegic and noncycloplegic refractions of Chinese neonatal infants. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011;52:2456-61 pubmed publisher..Low amounts of infantile hyperopia and high astigmatism are associated with future myopia in the West. The Chinese neonates in this study had high amounts of hyperopia and little astigmatism, yet they are at high risk to become myopic. ..
- Li J, Huang Z, Zhang X, Luo K, Zhang Z, Mao Y, et al. Sufentanil reduces emergence agitation in children receiving sevoflurane anesthesia for adenotonsillectomy compared with fentanyl. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:3682-5 pubmed..This was without delaying the recovery time or causing significant hypotension. ..
- Ren Y, Li G, Wu J, Xue Y, Song Y, Lv L, et al. Dicer-dependent biogenesis of small RNAs derived from 7SL RNA. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e40705 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the current study demonstrated that Dicer can process 7SL RNA, however, the biological significance remains to be elucidated. ..
- Jiang L, Lin T, Xu C, Hu S, Pan Y, Jin R. miR-124 interacts with the Notch1 signalling pathway and has therapeutic potential against gastric cancer. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:313-22 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our data demonstrates a regulatory feedback loop between miR-124 and Notch1 signalling in GC cells, suggesting that the miR-124/Notch axis may be a potential therapeutic target against GC. ..
- Yu X, Shi W, Cheng L, Wang Y, Chen D, Hu X, et al. Identification of a rhodopsin gene mutation in a large family with autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19759 pubmed publisher..This study highlights the importance of examining NGS data with reference SNP IDs. Thus, our study is important for data analysis of NGS-based clinical genetic diagnoses. ..
- Li X, Chen D, Hua Q, Wan Y, Zheng L, Liu Y, et al. Induction of Autophagy interferes the tachyzoite to bradyzoite transformation of Toxoplasma gondii. Parasitology. 2016;143:639-45 pubmed publisher..Together, it is suggested that autophagy may serve as a potential strategy to regulate the transformation. ..
- Xiang Y, Ye W, Huang C, Lou B, Zhang J, Yu D, et al. Brusatol inhibits growth and induces apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cells via JNK/p38 MAPK/NF-?b/Stat3/Bcl-2 signaling pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;487:820-826 pubmed publisher..To sum up, we came to a conclusion that in pancreatic cancer, brusatol do inhibit growth and induce apoptosis. And we inferred that brusatol illustrates anticancer attribution via JNK/p38 MAPK/NF-?b/Stat3/Bcl-2 signaling pathway. ..
- Xue A, Wu S, Jiang L, Feng A, Guo H, Zhao P. Bone fracture risk in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: A meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e6983 pubmed publisher..93, 95% CI [2.25-3.83]) or hip fracture (RR?=?2.41, 95% CI [1.83-3.17]). RA is a risk factor for bone fracture in both men and women, with comparable risks of fractures at the vertebral and hip. ..
- Chen J, Yang L, Yang A, Zhu Y, Zhao J, Sun D, et al. Maternally inherited aminoglycoside-induced and nonsyndromic hearing loss is associated with the 12S rRNA C1494T mutation in three Han Chinese pedigrees. Gene. 2007;401:4-11 pubmed..However, aminoglycosides and other nuclear modifier genes play a modifying role in the phenotypic manifestation of the C1494T mutation in these Chinese families. ..
- Zheng M, Chen Y, Bai J, Zeng Q, You J, Jin R, et al. Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt versus endoscopic therapy in the secondary prophylaxis of variceal rebleeding in cirrhotic patients: meta-analysis update. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2008;42:507-16 pubmed publisher..An exploration of new approaches out of above complications will be of considerable clinical significance and be a challenge to clinicians. ..
- Zheng M, Shi K, Dai Z, Ye C, Chen Y. A 24-week, parallel-group, open-label, randomized clinical trial comparing the early antiviral efficacy of telbivudine and entecavir in the treatment of hepatitis B e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B virus infection in adult Chinese patients. Clin Ther. 2010;32:649-58 pubmed publisher
- Hu G, Zhao B, Chu Y, Li X, Akingbemi B, Zheng Z, et al. Effects of methoxychlor and 2,2-bis(p-hydroxyphenyl)-1,1,1-trichloroethane on 3?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 17?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-3 activities in human and rat testes. Int J Androl. 2011;34:138-44 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of enzyme activity is presumably associated with suppression of steroidogenesis in gonadal tissues and has implications for testis function. ..
- Shen L, Wei J, Chen T, He J, Qu J, He X, et al. Evaluating mitochondrial DNA in patients with breast cancer and benign breast disease. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2011;137:669-75 pubmed publisher..Finally, we found haplogroup M has an increased risk of breast cancer compared with haplogroup N. mtDNA mutation may play a role in early stage of tumorigenesis, and mitochondrial haplogroup can also modulate breast cancer occurrence...
- Zheng M, Shi K, Fan Y, Li H, Ye C, Chen Q, et al. A model to determine 3-month mortality risk in patients with acute-on-chronic hepatitis B liver failure. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011;9:351-356.e3 pubmed publisher..We developed a logistic regression model that predicted the 3-month mortality of patients with ACHBLF with greater accuracy than the MELD, CPS, or the previous LRM. ..
- Sun Q, Li Q, Song X, Zheng S, Yan F, Chen P, et al. [Impact of CACNA1C polymorphisms on antihypertensive efficacy of calcium channel blocker]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2012;40:3-7 pubmed..05]. (4) Blood pressure reduction was similar between subjects with genotype of rs1051375, rs10848683 and rs215976. EH patients with wild genotype of rs2299661 and rs216008 in CACNA1C are more likely to be responders of CCB monotherapy. ..
- Yan L, Wang Y, Xu X, Zeng C, Hou J, Lin M, et al. Can graphene oxide cause damage to eyesight?. Chem Res Toxicol. 2012;25:1265-70 pubmed publisher..Intravitreal injection of GO into rabbits' eyes did not lead to much change in the eyeball appearance, IOP, electroretinogram, and histological examination. ..
- Zheng J, Dong P, Gao S, Wang N, Yu F. High expression of serum miR-17-5p associated with poor prognosis in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatogastroenterology. 2013;60:549-52 pubmed..005 and P=0.043, respectively). The level of serum miR-17-5p is associated with development of HCC and can serve as a non-invasive biomarker for the prognostic prediction of HCC patients. ..
- Wang Y, Chen Z, Chen J, Pan J, Zhang W, Pan Q, et al. The diagnostic value of apolipoprotein E in malignant pleural effusion associated with non-small cell lung cancer. Clin Chim Acta. 2013;421:230-5 pubmed publisher..Increased concentration of apoE in a pleural effusion is a potential marker for the diagnosis of MPE as well as for differential diagnosis of MPE in NSCLC. ..
- Fu M, Gao Y, Zhou Q, Zhang Q, Peng Y, Tian K, et al. Human cytomegalovirus latent infection alters the expression of cellular and viral microRNA. Gene. 2014;536:272-8 pubmed publisher..To investigate the miRNA expression profile of HCMV and host cells during latent infection, we performed deep-sequencing analysis of the small RNAs isolated from HCMV-infected and mock-infected human monocytic leukemia cell line, THP-1...
- Ye E, Yang H, Chen L, Chen Q, Sun M, Lin Z, et al. Adiponectin and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-? gene polymorphisms and gene-gene interactions with type 2 diabetes. Life Sci. 2014;98:55-9 pubmed publisher..984, p=0.012). Adiponectin SNP11377 and SNP276 gene-gene interactions are associated with the increased risk of T2DM in this population. ..
- Li W, Yin W, Ou R, Chen T, Xiong L, Cheng D, et al. The value of F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography in asymptomatic examinees with unexplained elevated blood carcinoembryonic antigen levels. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2016;43:675-81 pubmed publisher..0004), and 14.5Â % (Pâ€‰=â€‰0.002), respectively. The F-18 FDG-PET/CT scanning significantly improved the validity of the cancer detection program in the asymptomatic population with an unexplained elevation in CEA levels. ..
- Wu Y, Chen L, Wang Y, Li W, Lin Y, Yu D, et al. Overexpression of Sirtuin 6 suppresses cellular senescence and NF-ÎºB mediated inflammatory responses in osteoarthritis development. Sci Rep. 2015;5:17602 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the development of specific activators of Sirt6 may have therapeutic potential for the treatment of OA. ..
- Li J, Ruzhi Deng -, Hua X, Zhang L, Lu F, Coursey T, et al. Blueberry Component Pterostilbene Protects Corneal Epithelial Cells from Inflammation via Anti-oxidative Pathway. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19408 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate that PS protects human cornea from hyperosmolarity-induced inflammation and oxidative stress, suggesting protective effects of PS on dry eye. ..
- Zhao H, Huang X, Zheng Z, Deng W, Lei X, Xing D, et al. Molecular genetic analysis of patients with sporadic and X-linked infantile nystagmus. BMJ Open. 2016;6:e010649 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide further insights into FRMD7 mutations, which could be helpful for future genetic diagnosis and genetic counselling of Chinese patients with nystagmus. ..
- Fu H, Zhang B, Tong J, BEDELL H, Zhang H, Yang Y, et al. Relationships of orientation discrimination threshold and visual acuity with macular lesions in age-related macular degeneration. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185070 pubmed publisher..The correlation between BCVA and ODT varied among these groups, indicating that AMD lesions affect them differently. ODT and BCVA should be used concurrently for better monitoring of the disease. ..
- Zhang S, Xu L, Gao Q, Zhang H, Xu B, Lin J, et al. [The correlation between ICAM-1 gene K469E polymorphism and coronary heart disease]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2006;23:205-7 pubmed..35, 95%CI: 1.03-5.36, P<0.05). ICAM1 gene K469E polymorphism is associated with CHD risk of Han Chinese population, the K allele may serve as a genetic risk factor of coronary heart disease. ..
- Shen M, Li J, Wang J, Ma H, Cai C, Tao A, et al. Upper and lower tear menisci in the diagnosis of dry eye. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2009;50:2722-6 pubmed publisher..To measure the upper and lower tear menisci in patients with aqueous tear deficiency (ATD) dry eye by real-time optical coherence tomography (OCT) and to determine the most effective meniscus variables for the diagnosis of dry eye...
- Wu F, Liang Y, Huang Z. [The expression of DJ-1 gene in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its relationship with tumor invasion and metastasis]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2009;17:203-6 pubmed..05), but with the capsula of tumor, thrombus in the portal vein (P < 0.05). DJ-1 gene expression may play an important role in the invasion and metastasis of HCC. ..
- Ding Y, Li Y, You J, Yang L, Chen B, Lu J, et al. Mitochondrial tRNA(Glu) A14693G variant may modulate the phenotypic manifestation of deafness-associated 12S rRNA A1555G mutation in a Han Chinese family. J Genet Genomics. 2009;36:241-50 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the tRNA(Glu) A14693G variant may have a potential modifier role in increasing the penetrance and expressivity of the deafness-associated A1555G mutation in this Chinese pedigree. ..
- Zhang L, Zheng J, Wang W, Lin G, Huang Y, Zheng J, et al. The clinical benefit of medial support screws in locking plating of proximal humerus fractures: a prospective randomized study. Int Orthop. 2011;35:1655-61 pubmed publisher..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the clinical benefit of medial support screws for locking plating of proximal humerus fractures...
- Zheng Z, Su H, Zou Y, Peng Z, Wu S. [Expression profiles of microRNAs in radioresistant esophageal cell line]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2011;91:639-42 pubmed..These results confirm the involvement of miRNA in radiation resistance. It may potentially help to explain the mechanisms of gene regulation in cellular response to radioresistance. ..
- Yan D, Dong X, Chen X, Yao S, Wang L, Wang J, et al. Role of microRNA-182 in posterior uveal melanoma: regulation of tumor development through MITF, BCL2 and cyclin D2. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e40967 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated that miR-182, a p53 dependent miRNA, suppressed the expression of MITF, BCL2, cyclin D2 and functioned as a potent tumor suppressor in uveal melanoma cells. ..
- He J, Xie Y, Tao J, Su H, Wu W, Zou S, et al. Gender differences in socio-demographic and clinical characteristics of methamphetamine inpatients in a Chinese population. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2013;130:94-100 pubmed publisher..This study examined gender-specific socio-demographic and clinical characteristics of MA use among Han Chinese, which has previously received little systematic study...
- Lian Y, Shen M, Jiang J, Mao X, Lu P, Zhu D, et al. Vertical and horizontal thickness profiles of the corneal epithelium and Bowman's layer after orthokeratology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:691-6 pubmed publisher..The thickness of the central or midperipheral Bowman's layer in either meridian did not change. Improved vision acuity after overnight OK lens wear can be attributed to changes in the corneal epithelium and not Bowman's layer. ..
- Xu M, Wang Y, Chen L, Pan B, Chen F, Fang Y, et al. Down-regulation of ribosomal protein S15A mRNA with a short hairpin RNA inhibits human hepatic cancer cell growth in vitro. Gene. 2014;536:84-9 pubmed publisher..RPS15A may play a prominent role in heptocarcinogenesis and serve as a potential therapeutic target in hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Tao Z, Zhou W, Qiang Z, Tu K, Huang Z, Xu H, et al. Intermittent administration of human parathyroid hormone (1-34) increases fixation of strontium-doped hydroxyapatite coating titanium implants via electrochemical deposition in ovariectomized rat femur. J Biomater Appl. 2016;30:952-60 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that PTH+ Sr-HA coatings could enhance implant osseointegration in OVX rats, and suggested the feasibility of using this method to improve implant fixation in osteoporotic bone. ..
- Pan S, Wang F, Wang J, Li X, Liu X. Factors influencing the duration of generalized tonic-clonic seizure. Seizure. 2016;34:44-7 pubmed publisher..The mean duration of GTCS was<2 min. The age of seizure onset and the circadian pattern of seizure are the major factors influencing the duration of GTCS. ..
- Jin C, Li J, Cheng L, Liu F, Wu N. Gp120 binding with DC-SIGN induces reactivation of HIV-1 provirus via the NF-ÎºB signaling pathway. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2016;48:275-81 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that HIV-1 gp120/DC-SIGN stimulation reactivates latent HIV-1 provirus via the NF-ÎºB signal pathway. ..
- Cheng Y, Zhang J, Guo W, Li F, Sun W, Chen J, et al. Up-regulation of Nrf2 is involved in FGF21-mediated fenofibrate protection against type 1 diabetic nephropathy. Free Radic Biol Med. 2016;93:94-109 pubmed publisher..These results suggest for the first time that FF prevents the development of DN via up-regulating FGF21 and stimulating PI3K/Akt/GSK-3Î²/Fyn-mediated activation of the Nrf2 pathway. ..
- Wu L, Jin L, Zhang W, Zhang L. Roles of Long Non-Coding RNA CCAT2 in Cervical Cancer Cell Growth and Apoptosis. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:875-9 pubmed..LncRNA CCAT2 promoted the proliferation and survival of cervical cancer cells. ..