Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Locale: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Publications835 found, 100 shown here
- Li G, Deng X, Wu C, Zhou Q, Chen L, Shi Y, et al. Distinct kinetic and spatial patterns of protein kinase C (PKC)- and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)-dependent activation of extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1 and 2 by human nicotinic acid receptor GPR109A. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:31199-212 pubmed publisher
- Xu S, Zhao Y, Yu L, Shen X, Ding F, Fu G. Rosiglitazone attenuates endothelial progenitor cell apoptosis induced by TNF-? via ERK/MAPK and NF-?B signal pathways. J Pharmacol Sci. 2011;117:265-74 pubmed..These results suggest that rosiglitazone may mediate the inhibitory effect on EPCs apoptosis under TNF-? stimulation through suppression of ERK/MAPK and NF-?B signal pathways. ..
- Qi H, Zhu H, Lou M, Fan Y, Liu H, Shen J, et al. Interferon regulatory factor 1 transactivates expression of human DNA polymerase ? in response to carcinogen N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:12622-33 pubmed publisher..Thus, we propose that IRF1 activation is responsible for MNNG-induced Pol? up-regulation, which contributes to mutagenesis and ultimately carcinogenesis in cells. ..
- Li W, Man X, Li C, Chen J, Zhou J, Cai S, et al. VEGF induces proliferation of human hair follicle dermal papilla cells through VEGFR-2-mediated activation of ERK. Exp Cell Res. 2012;318:1633-40 pubmed publisher..Taken together, VEGFR-2 is expressed on primary human hair follicle DP cells and VEGF induces proliferation of DP cells through VEGFR-2/ERK pathway, but not p38, JNK or AKT signaling. ..
- Sun Y, Ye Z, Qian Z, Xu X, Hu J. Expression of TRAF6 and ubiquitin mRNA in skeletal muscle of gastric cancer patients. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2012;31:81 pubmed publisher..While more investigations are required to understand its mechanisms of TRAF6 and ubiquitin in skeletal muscle. Correct the catabolic-anabolic imbalance is essential for the effective treatment of cancer cachexia. ..
- Fu Z, Zuo Y, Li D, Xu W, Li D, Chen H, et al. The crosstalk: Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes rich in regulatory T cells suppressed cancer-associated fibroblasts. Acta Oncol. 2013;52:1760-70 pubmed publisher..CAFs and NFs were dramatically suppressed by Tregs-rich TILs. This suggests the interaction between TILs and CAFs might modify the TME in an unknown manner. ..
- Li W, Yan F, Zhou H, Lin X, Wu Y, Chen C, et al. P. aeruginosa lipopolysaccharide-induced MUC5AC and CLCA3 expression is partly through Duox1 in vitro and in vivo. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e63945 pubmed publisher..We demonstrate for the first time that PA-LPS-induced MUC5AC and Clca3 expression is partly through Duox1, and provide supportive evidence for Duox1 as a potential target in treatments of mucin over-production diseases. ..
- Wan L, Huang J. The PSO4 protein complex associates with replication protein A (RPA) and modulates the activation of ataxia telangiectasia-mutated and Rad3-related (ATR). J Biol Chem. 2014;289:6619-26 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the PSO4 complex functionally interacts with RPA and plays an important role in the DNA damage response. ..
- Zuo P, Ma Y, Huang Y, Ye F, Wang P, Wang X, et al. High GMFG expression correlates with poor prognosis and promotes cell migration and invasion in epithelial ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2014;132:745-51 pubmed publisher..GMFG expression independently predicts poorer prognosis in patients with EOC. Ectopic overexpression of GMFG contributes to the malignant biological behavior of ovarian cancer cells. ..
- Zhao M, Williamson S, Sun K, Zhu Y, Li C, Xia W, et al. Benign perivascular myoid cell tumor (myopericytoma) of the urinary tract: a report of 2 cases with an emphasis on differential diagnosis. Hum Pathol. 2014;45:1115-21 pubmed publisher..Both patients are free of disease 14 and 39 months after resection, respectively. Our findings broaden the morphologic spectrum of myopericytoma. ..
- Yang Z, Hu X, Wu S. Preparative isolation of a cytotoxic principle of a forest mushroom Suillus luteus by sodium dodecyl sulfate based "salting-in" countercurrent chromatography. J Sep Sci. 2016;39:732-40 pubmed publisher..It is very useful for current natural products isolation and drug discovery. ..
- Chen Y, Wang Y, Yu Y, Xu L, Zhang Y, Yu S, et al. Transcription Factor HBP1 Enhances Radiosensitivity by Inducing Apoptosis in Prostate Cancer Cell Lines. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst). 2016;2016:7015659 pubmed publisher..These studies identified a specific molecular mechanism underlying prostate cancer radiosensitivity, which suggested HBP1 as a novel target in prostate cancer radiotherapy. ..
- Liu K, Gao Y, Liu J, Wen Y, Zhao Y, Zhang K, et al. Photoreactivity of Metal-Organic Frameworks in Aqueous Solutions: Metal Dependence of Reactive Oxygen Species Production. Environ Sci Technol. 2016;50:3634-40 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the photogeneration of ROS by MOFs may be metal-node dependent, and the application of MIL-53s as drug carriers needs to be carefully considered due to their high photoreactivity. ..
- Peng Z, Jin D, Kim H, Stratton C, Wu B, Tang Y, et al. Update on Antimicrobial Resistance in Clostridium difficile: Resistance Mechanisms and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing. J Clin Microbiol. 2017;55:1998-2008 pubmed publisher..difficile and addresses susceptibility test methods and other strategies to counter antibiotic resistance of C. difficile. ..
- Tang L, Liu K. Recent advances in DNA vaccine of hepatitis virus. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2002;1:228-31 pubmed
- Li L, Jiang H. Determination and assay validation of luteolin and apigenin in human urine after oral administration of tablet of Chrysanthemum morifolium extract by HPLC. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2006;41:261-5 pubmed..The method developed was employed successfully to determine luteolin and apigenin in urine samples obtained from eight healthy volunteers following oral administration of tablet of Chrysanthemum morifolium extract (CME). ..
- Xu E, Xia X, Lu B, Xing X, Huang Q, Ma Y, et al. Association of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 promoter polymorphisms with colorectal cancer in Chinese. Mol Carcinog. 2007;46:924-9 pubmed..Our results suggest that the presence of -1575G allele in the MMP-2 promoter region may be of significance in the assessment of colorectal cancer risk and invasive potential. ..
- Lin J, Lai M, Huang Q, Ruan W, Ma Y, Cui J. Reactivation of IGFBP7 by DNA demethylation inhibits human colon cancer cell growth in vitro. Cancer Biol Ther. 2008;7:1896-900 pubmed..These data suggest that 5-aza-dC has clinical potential in the treatment of colorectal cancer. ..
- Wang D, Mao J, Zhang Y, Gu W, Zhao S, Chen Y, et al. Kimura disease: a case report and review of the Chinese literature. Nephron Clin Pract. 2009;111:c55-61 pubmed publisher..Normally, Kimura disease-associated nephrotic syndrome patients are sensitive to prednisone therapy but are likely to relapse. In patients with recurrent nephrotic syndrome, renal insufficiency is not uncommon. ..
- Dong X, Hu Y, Yu W, Zhang Z. High concentrations of resistin in the peripheral blood of patients with acute basal ganglia hemorrhage are associated with poor outcome. J Crit Care. 2010;25:243-7 pubmed publisher..Resistin increases in peripheral blood of patients with intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH). We sought to evaluate its relation with disease outcome...
- Xu H, Yao H, Weng J, Xu X. [Effects of Chuankezhi injection on airway inflammation in mouse model of asthma and isolated guinea-pig airway smooth muscle]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2010;35:1302-6 pubmed..CKZ can modulate airway inflammation in asthma, but has no dilation effect on the tracheal smooth muscle in guinea-pig in vitro. These results demonstrate that inhaled CKZ is not a preferred administration. ..
- Qian C, Wu X, Teng Y, Zhao W, Li O, Fang S, et al. Battacin (Octapeptin B5), a new cyclic lipopeptide antibiotic from Paenibacillus tianmuensis active against multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2012;56:1458-65 pubmed publisher..coli. Based on the findings of the current study, battacin may be considered a potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of infections caused by antibiotic-resistant Gram-negative bacteria. ..
- Bi Q, Zhang Q, Ma J, Xu M, Zhang S, Qiu B, et al. Effect of combination therapy with alginate dressing and mouse epidermal growth factor on epidermal stem cells in patients with refractory wounds. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:257-61 pubmed..Combination therapy using an alginate dressing and mEGF shows increased proliferation and differentiation of ESCs in patients with refractory wounds compared with those treated with mEGF alone. ..
- Li D, Zhou Y, Yang H. Donepezil combined with natural hirudin improves the clinical symptoms of patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease: a 20-week open-label pilot study. Int J Med Sci. 2012;9:248-55 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, this joint treatment is safe. ..
- Chen X, Pan L, Naranmandura H, Zeng S, Chen S. Influence of various polymorphic variants of cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase (POR) on drug metabolic activity of CYP3A4 and CYP2B6. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e38495 pubmed publisher..Thereby, we proposed that the POR-mutant patients should be carefully monitored for the activity of CYP3A4 and CYP2B6 on the prescribed medication. ..
- Luo W, Tong J, Shen Y. Rigid gas-permeable contact lens for visual rehabilitation in aphakia following trauma. Clin Exp Optom. 2012;95:499-505 pubmed publisher..The aim here was to study the safety and efficacy of fitting a rigid gas-permeable contact lens (RGP CL) for visual rehabilitation in patients with ocular trauma...
- Zhao F, Yang W, Shan Z, Wang J, Chen H, Hong Z, et al. Cage migration after transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion and factors related to it. Orthop Surg. 2012;4:227-32 pubmed publisher..27%; P < 0.05). Cage size, shape, number of fused segments and adjacent endplate shape might be risk factors for cage migration in addition to surgical technique, disc height and bone mineral density. ..
- Zhang Y, Yao K, Yu Y, Ni S, Zhang L, Wang W, et al. Effects of 1.8 GHz radiofrequency radiation on protein expression in human lens epithelial cells. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2013;32:797-806 pubmed publisher..8 GHz RF and hLECs sham-exposed to 1.8 GHz RF, and three protein biomarkers associated with RF radiation were validated by Western blot assay. ..
- Wang K, Wang X, Zou J, Zhang A, Wan Y, Pu P, et al. miR-92b controls glioma proliferation and invasion through regulating Wnt/beta-catenin signaling via Nemo-like kinase. Neuro Oncol. 2013;15:578-88 pubmed publisher..Our findings identify a role for miR-92b in glioma proliferation and invasion after activation of Wnt/beta-catenin signaling via NLK. ..
- Chen X, Peng L, Shan Y, Li N, Wei W, Yu L, et al. Astragaloside IV-loaded nanoparticle-enriched hydrogel induces wound healing and anti-scar activity through topical delivery. Int J Pharm. 2013;447:171-81 pubmed publisher..SLN-enriched gel is a promising topical drug delivery system. Astragaloside IV-loaded SLN-enriched gel was proven as an excellent topical preparation with wound healing and anti-scar effects. ..
- Hu Y, Cai J, Zhou H, Chi D, Zhang X, Chen W, et al. Molecular typing of CTX-M-producing escherichia coli isolates from environmental water, swine feces, specimens from healthy humans, and human patients. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2013;79:5988-96 pubmed publisher..coli isolates collected from water, swine, and healthy and hospitalized humans, suggesting that pathogens in the environment might originate both from humans and from animals. ..
- Chen K, Xu X, Mou Y, Pan Y, Zhou Y, Zhang R, et al. Systematic review and meta-analysis of laparoscopic and open gastrectomy for advanced gastric cancer. World J Surg Oncol. 2013;11:182 pubmed publisher..The use of laparoscopic gastrectomy (LG) in advanced gastric cancer (AGC) remains a controversial topic, mainly because of doubts about its oncologic validity. This study is a systematic review and meta-analysis of the available evidence...
- Yang J, Yu H, Shen M, Wei W, Xia L, Zhao P. N1-guanyl-1,7-diaminoheptane sensitizes bladder cancer cells to doxorubicin by preventing epithelial-mesenchymal transition through inhibition of eukaryotic translation initiation factor 5A2 activation. Cancer Sci. 2014;105:219-27 pubmed publisher..Combination therapy with GC7 may enhance the therapeutic efficacy of doxorubicin in bladder cancer by inhibiting eIF5A2 activation and preventing epithelial-mesenchymal transition. ..
- Hu J, Gu H, Ding Z, Yao L, Fan Y, Ding X. [Study on intervention effect of Jieduquyuziyin prescription systemic lupus erythematosus by HPLC-Q-TOF/MS]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2013;38:3747-52 pubmed
- Xu L, Chen D, Lu C, Liu X, Wu G, Zhang Y. Advanced Lung Cancer Is Associated with Decreased Expression of Perforin, CD95, CD38 by Circulating CD3+CD8+ T Lymphocytes. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2015;45:528-32 pubmed
- Zhang Y, Wang N, Wang W, Wang J, Zhu Z, Li X. Molecular mechanisms of novel peptides from silkworm pupae that inhibit Î±-glucosidase. Peptides. 2016;76:45-50 pubmed publisher..The results revealed that the four peptides, especially Ser-Gln-Ser-Pro-Ala, could be potential drugs for treating diabetes. ..
- Liu Z, Yang G, Deng Q, Yang Q. [Efficacy observation of partial stapled transanal rectal resection combined with Bresler procedure in the treatment of rectocele and internal rectal intussusception]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2016;19:566-70 pubmed..7±0.2) cm vs. (0.9±0.2) cm, t=2.527, P=0.014]. Partial STARR combined with Bresler procedure in the treatment of ODS associated with rectocele and IRI has better efficacy than STARR only. ..
- Han B, Wang J, Gao J, Feng S, Zhu Y, Li X, et al. DJ-1 as a potential biomarker for the early diagnosis in lung cancer patients. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317714625 pubmed publisher..DJ-1 was highly expressed in the early stage of lung cancer, and its expression was significantly decreased after metastasis. Therefore, DJ-1 may be a potential biomarker for the early diagnosis and monitoring of lung cancer metastasis. ..
- Wu A, Li Y, Du L. Relationship between cholecystolithiasis and polypoid gallbladder. J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003;4:620-2 pubmed..3% respectively. The difference between group A and group B was statistically significant (P<0.01). Cholecystolithiasis and the succeeding inflammatory reaction is a risk-factor for the polypoid gallbladder to develop tumour. ..
- Zheng X, Ding W, Xie L, Chen Z. [Expression and significance of activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule in prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia and adenocarcinoma]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2004;10:265-8 pubmed..Expression of ALCAM is disturbed in prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia and adenocarcinoma, indicating its involvement in the development of human prostatic carcinoma. ..
- Yong D, QingQing W, Hua L, Yang L, QingLing Z, Ying H, et al. Association of uteroglobin G38A polymorphism with IgA nephropathy: a meta-analysis. Am J Kidney Dis. 2006;48:1-7 pubmed..62; 95% CI, 0.59 to 22.34; OR, 2.19, 95% CI, 0.37 to 13.14, respectively). We suggest that uteroglobin G38A polymorphism is not related to the development and progression of IgA nephropathy. ..
- Xu E, Lai M, Lu B, Xing X, Huang Q. No association between the polymorphisms in matrix metalloproteinase-1 and matrix metalloproteinase-3 promoter regions and colorectal cancer in Chinese. Dis Colon Rectum. 2006;49:1439-44 pubmed..Our present data suggest that the matrix metalloproteinase-1 and matrix metalloproteinase-3 promoter polymorphisms may not be useful markers to predicate susceptibility of colorectal cancer in Chinese. ..
- Liang W, Xiaofeng Y, Weiguo L, Desheng P, Gang S, Xuesheng Z, et al. Bilateral traumatic carotid cavernous fistula: the manifestations, transvascular embolization and prevention of the vascular complications after therapeutic embolization. J Craniofac Surg. 2007;18:74-7 pubmed..We also reviewed the presentations, treatment and the complications after the transarterial embolization of this disorder. ..
- Li L, Han W, Gu Y, Qiu S, Lu Q, Jin J, et al. Honokiol induces a necrotic cell death through the mitochondrial permeability transition pore. Cancer Res. 2007;67:4894-903 pubmed..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report to document an induction of mitochondrial permeability transition pore-associated cell death by honokiol. ..
- Wang L, Liu W, Yang C, Pan Z, Gan J, Xu C, et al. Enantioselectivity in estrogenic potential and uptake of bifenthrin. Environ Sci Technol. 2007;41:6124-8 pubmed..medaka. These results together suggest that assessment of the environmental safety of chiral insecticides should consider enantioselectivity in acute and chronic ecotoxicities such as endocrine disruption. ..
- Chen W, Zhao Z, Li L, Wu B, Chen S, Zhou H, et al. Hispolon induces apoptosis in human gastric cancer cells through a ROS-mediated mitochondrial pathway. Free Radic Biol Med. 2008;45:60-72 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that hispolon could be useful for the treatment of gastric cancer either as a single agent or in combination with other anticancer agents. ..
- Zhu J, Zhang H, Xie Q. [Effect of Cryptoporus polysaccharide on lipopolysaccharide-induced production of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in human alveolar epithelial cells]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2008;37:333-9 pubmed..CP can regulate MCP-1 production, which may be associated with its effects on lung inflammation. ..
- He L, Yin N, Cheng J, Wu X, Jiang J, Song X. Structural features of a new heteropolysaccharide from the fruit bodies of Melia azedarach and its effect on cytotoxic activity. Fitoterapia. 2009;80:399-403 pubmed publisher..31:1.0 and has alpha(1-->6) branch structure. And MPS-III showed a strong cytotoxic activity in the BGC-823 cell line...
- Jiang L, Olesen I, Andersen T, Fang W, Jespersen L. Survival of Listeria monocytogenes in simulated gastrointestinal system and transcriptional profiling of stress- and adhesion-related genes. Foodborne Pathog Dis. 2010;7:267-74 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study revealed that L. monocytogenes strains enhanced the expression of stress-related genes and decreased the transcription of adhesion-related gene in order to survive in the diverse microenvironments. ..
- Xu C, Qian Y, Zhu L, Xian J, Chai J, Ruan Z, et al. [Abnormal liver function associated with polymorphism of GSTT1, GSTM1 and CYP2E1 in workers exposed to N, N-dimethylformamide]. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2009;27:333-7 pubmed..To investigate abnormal liver function associated with polymorphism of GSTT1, GSTM1 and CYP2E1 in workers exposed to N, N-dimethylformamide...
- Guo R, Xu S, Ma L, Huang A, Gao C. Enhanced angiogenesis of gene-activated dermal equivalent for treatment of full thickness incisional wounds in a porcine model. Biomaterials. 2010;31:7308-20 pubmed publisher..At 112 days grafting, the healing skin had a similar structure and approximately 80% tensile strength of the normal skin. ..
- Li B, Zhou J, Ye F, Cheng X, Zhou C, Lu W, et al. Reduced miR-100 expression in cervical cancer and precursors and its carcinogenic effect through targeting PLK1 protein. Eur J Cancer. 2011;47:2166-74 pubmed publisher..HR-HPV E6/E7 may not directly regulate miR-100 expression in cervical cells. ..
- Han W, Pan H, Chen Y, Sun J, Wang Y, Li J, et al. EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors activate autophagy as a cytoprotective response in human lung cancer cells. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18691 pubmed publisher..Autophagy inhibition thus represents a promising approach to improve the efficacy of EGFR-TKIs in the treatment of patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. ..
- Tian W, Deng Y, Li L, He H, Sun J, Xu D. Honokiol synergizes chemotherapy drugs in multidrug resistant breast cancer cells via enhanced apoptosis and additional programmed necrotic death. Int J Oncol. 2013;42:721-32 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate a promising way to circumvent MDR and apoptosis tolerance. ..
- Shen L, Parnell L, Ordovas J, Lai C. Curcumin and aging. Biofactors. 2013;39:133-40 pubmed publisher..Understanding the molecular mechanism(s) of curcumin action has provided base knowledge and rationale for future human clinical trials, and for nutritional intervention in aging and age-associated disorders in humans. ..
- Wang G, Cao R, Chen R, Mo L, Han J, Wang X, et al. Rational design of thermostable vaccines by engineered peptide-induced virus self-biomineralization under physiological conditions. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:7619-24 pubmed publisher..Such a combination of genetic technology and biomineralization provides an economic solution for current vaccination programs, especially in developing countries that lack expensive refrigeration infrastructures. ..
- Yang Z, Yang J, Liu W, Wu L, Xing L, Wang Y, et al. T2D@ZJU: a knowledgebase integrating heterogeneous connections associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Database (Oxford). 2013;2013:bat052 pubmed publisher..The functionality of T2D@ZJU is shown by means of several case studies. Database URL: http://tcm.zju.edu.cn/t2d. ..
- Minjie S, Defei H, Zhimin H, Weiding W, Yuhua Z. Targeting pancreatic cancer cells by a novel hydroxamate-based histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor ST-3595. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:9015-22 pubmed publisher..In summary, the results of this study suggest that targeting HDACs by ST-3595 might represent as a novel and promising anti-pancreatic cancer strategy. ..
- Pfister S, Markkanen E, Jiang Y, Sarkar S, Woodcock M, Orlando G, et al. Inhibiting WEE1 Selectively Kills Histone H3K36me3-Deficient Cancers by dNTP Starvation. Cancer Cell. 2015;28:557-568 pubmed publisher..Accordingly, this synthetic lethality is suppressed by increasing RRM2 expression or inhibiting RRM2 degradation. Finally, we demonstrate that WEE1 inhibitor AZD1775 regresses H3K36me3-deficient tumor xenografts. ..
- Jing F, Jin H, Mao Y, Li Y, Ding Y, Fan C, et al. Genome-wide analysis of long non-coding RNA expression and function in colorectal cancer. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317703650 pubmed publisher..Further functional investigations into the molecular mechanisms are warranted to clarify the role of long non-coding RNA in colorectal carcinogenesis. ..
- Wang Y, Fu L, Wang B, Li S, Sun Z, Luan Y. Genetic variants of interleukin-18 are associated with reduced risk of atrial fibrillation in a population from Northeast China. Gene. 2017;626:269-274 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings indicate that rs187238, rs360719, and rs549908 in IL-18 are associated with reduced risk of AF in this cohort of patients. ..
- Ying Y, Hong X, Chen S, Xu X, Ma K, Lan X, et al. [Study of the molecular basis for an individual with Bel variant due to deletion of B glycosyltransferase gene]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:423-426 pubmed publisher..The 484delG mutation of the glycosyltransferase B gene has probably abolished or reduced the enzymatic activity and resulted in the Bel variant phenotype. ..
- Chen Y, Huang J, Tang C, Chen X, Yin Z, Heng B, et al. Small molecule therapeutics for inflammation-associated chronic musculoskeletal degenerative diseases: Past, present and future. Exp Cell Res. 2017;359:1-9 pubmed publisher..In this review, we would examine and analyze recent developments in small molecule drugs for ICMDDs, suggest possible feasible improvements in treatment modalities, and discuss future research directions. ..
- Wu Y, Cao M, Gao Y, Chen F, Wang T, Zumbika E, et al. Down-modulation of heat shock protein 70 and up-modulation of Caspase-3 during schisandrin B-induced apoptosis in human hepatoma SMMC-7721 cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:2944-8 pubmed
- Li L, Lu Q, Shen Y, Hu X. Schisandrin B enhances doxorubicin-induced apoptosis of cancer cells but not normal cells. Biochem Pharmacol. 2006;71:584-95 pubmed..Therefore, it is speculative that Sch B may bring benefit to clinical chemotherapy by reducing significantly the cumulative doses of DOX and its associated cardiotoxicities. ..
- Yang B, Shi P, Li X, Xu R. Well-differentiated liposarcoma of esophagus. Chin Med J (Engl). 2006;119:438-40 pubmed
- Fan J, Chen X, Wang Y, Fan C, Shang Z. Binding interactions of pefloxacin mesylate with bovine lactoferrin and human serum albumin. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2006;7:452-8 pubmed..The effects of pefloxacin mesylate on the conformations of bovine lactoferrin and human serum albumin were also analyzed using synchronous fluorescence spectroscopy. ..
- Zhang B, Tan V, Lim K, Tay T. The activation and inhibition of cyclin-dependent kinase-5 by phosphorylation. Biochemistry. 2007;46:10841-51 pubmed
- Zhao X, Wu J, He X, Ma Y, Zhang M, Gan J, et al. Risk factors of mortality in road traffic injury patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008;121:968-72 pubmed..Aspiration of gastric contents could lead to incremental mortality due to severe ventilation associated pneumonia. Long-standing mechanical ventilation should be constrained on account of severe refractory complications. ..
- Chen X, Shi H. [Morphological observation of cone biopsy and hysterectomy specimens of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2008;43:429-32 pubmed..These data also suggest that there are a variety of cell types of CIN, and stroma responses to CIN may exist in part of high-grade CIN. ..
- Gan L, Zheng Y, Mo J, Liu X, Li X, Zhou C. Sesquiterpene lactones from the root tubers of Lindera aggregata. J Nat Prod. 2009;72:1497-501 pubmed publisher..Linderagalactone E (5), linderane, hydroxylindestenolide, and linderalactone showed hepatoprotective activity against H2O2-induced oxidative damages on HepG2 cells with EC(50) values of 67.5, 167.0, 42.4, and 98.0 microM, respectively...
- Li C, Li W, Man X, Zhou J, Chen J, Cai S, et al. Pigment epithelium-derived factor plays an inhibitory role in proliferation and migration of HaCaT cells. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:2099-105 pubmed publisher..In addition, phosphorylation of ERK1/2, not JNK and p38, is decreased by PEDF. These results indicate that PEDF may play an inhibitory role on growth and migration of HaCaT cells through dephosphorylation of ERK1/2. ..
- Yao K, Li J, Jin C, Wang W, Zhu Y, Shentu X, et al. Characterization of a novel mutation in the CRYBB2 gene associated with autosomal dominant congenital posterior subcapsular cataract in a Chinese family. Mol Vis. 2011;17:144-52 pubmed..A2V in a Chinese family with posterior subcapsular congenital cataracts. This mutation is probably the causative lesion for the observed phenotype in this family. ..
- Luo F, Xu W, Xia C, Shi L, Wu X, Ma X, et al. [Percutaneous balloon pulmonary valvuloplasty for critical pulmonary stenosis in infants under 6 months of age and short and medium term follow-up]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2011;49:17-20 pubmed..Percutaneous balloon pulmonary valvuloplasty was effective and safe for the treatment of critical pulmonary stenosis of neonates and infants under 6 months of age with good short and medium term results. ..
- Qian J, Cheng Q, Murdoch S, Xu C, Jin F, Chebaro W, et al. The genetics of recurrent hydatidiform moles in China: correlations between NLRP7 mutations, molar genotypes and reproductive outcomes. Mol Hum Reprod. 2011;17:612-9 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that patients with a single defective allele have better reproductive outcomes than patients with two defective alleles, and some of them may benefit from ART. ..
- Liu T, Chen H, Kim H, Huen M, Chen J, Huang J. RAD18-BRCTx interaction is required for efficient repair of UV-induced DNA damage. DNA Repair (Amst). 2012;11:131-8 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results suggest that RAD18 has an additional function in the surveillance of the UV-induced DNA damage response signal. ..
- Feng L, Pan M, Sun J, Lu H, Shen Q, Zhang S, et al. Histone deacetylase 3 inhibits expression of PUMA in gastric cancer cells. J Mol Med (Berl). 2013;91:49-58 pubmed publisher..In combination with chemotherapy, targeting HDAC3 might be a promising strategy to induce apoptosis of gastric cancer cells. ..
- Han X, Fang X, Lou X, Hua D, Ding W, Foltz G, et al. Silencing SOX2 induced mesenchymal-epithelial transition and its expression predicts liver and lymph node metastasis of CRC patients. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e41335 pubmed publisher..Finally, an IHC analysis of 44 cases of colorectal cancer patients suggested that SOX2 is a prognosis marker for metastasis of colorectal cancers. ..
- Cao W, Wang X, Gao Y, Yang H, Li J. BRCA1 germ-line mutations and tumor characteristics in eastern Chinese women with familial breast cancer. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2013;296:273-8 pubmed publisher..It also suggests that BRCA1-associated breast cancers in Chinese women exhibit an aggressive phenotype. ..
- Sun J, Ren K, Zhu L, Ji J. Multilayers based on cationic nanocomplexes for co-delivery of doxorubicin and DNA. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2013;112:67-73 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the multilayers have the ability to transfect cells through a substrate-mediated mode. The (PEI-Fc-DOX-DNA/DS) multilayers can be potentially applied to the biomedical devices for cancer treatment, regenerative medicine, etc. ..
- Cao J, He L, Lin G, Hu C, Dong R, Zhang J, et al. Cap-dependent translation initiation factor, eIF4E, is the target for Ouabain-mediated inhibition of HIF-1?. Biochem Pharmacol. 2014;89:20-30 pubmed publisher..The association between Ouabain and eIF4E not only raises the hope of using cardiac glycosides for cancer therapeutics more rational, but also offers a pharmacologic means for developing novel anti-cancer HIF-1? antagonists. ..
- Hu C, Wang M, Han X. Shotgun lipidomics in substantiating lipid peroxidation in redox biology: Methods and applications. Redox Biol. 2017;12:946-955 pubmed publisher..We believe that MDMS-SL can make great contributions to redox biology through substantiating the aberrant lipid metabolism, signaling, trafficking, and homeostasis under oxidative stress-related condition. ..