Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on china in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Locale: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Publications305 found, 100 shown here
- Li M, Hou W, Wo J, Liu K. Character of HBV (hepatitis B virus) polymerase gene rtM204V/I and rtL180M mutation in patients with lamivudine resistance. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2005;6:664-7 pubmed..Evaluation of the anti-virus therapy by surveillance of the two sites mutations is of importance. ..
- Li J, Zhou H, Yuan L, He T, Hu S. Prevalence, genetic diversity, and antimicrobial susceptibility profiles of Staphylococcus aureus isolated from bovine mastitis in Zhejiang Province, China. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2009;10:753-60 pubmed publisher..The information obtained from this study is useful for designing specific control programs for bovine S. aureus mastitis in this region. ..
- Fu G, Yu X, Zhang C, Zhao Z, Wu D, Su Y, et al. Mesorhizobium oceanicum sp. nov., isolated from deep seawater. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2017;67:2739-2745 pubmed publisher..Therefore, strain B7T is concluded to represent a novel species of the genus Mesorhizobium, for which the name Mesorhizobium oceanicumsp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is B7T (=KCTC 42783T=MCCC 1K02305T). ..
- Zhou X, Xie Y, Zhang Z. Molecular characterization of a distinct begomovirus infecting tobacco in Yunnan, China. Arch Virol. 2001;146:1599-606 pubmed..The molecular data show that the Yunnan isolate of Tobacco leaf curl virus is a distinct Begomovirus species, for which the name Tobacco leaf curl Yunnan virus (TLCYnV) is proposed. ..
- Zhu F, He Y, Zhang W, He J, Xu X, Yan L. Analysis of the complete genomic sequence of HLA-A alleles in the Chinese Han population. Int J Immunogenet. 2009;36:351-60 pubmed publisher..In this study, complete genomic sequences of common HLA-A alleles were obtained and the data will help us understand the evolution of HLA-A. ..
- Fu Y, Shi T, Xu L, Wei W, Lu F, Zhang X, et al. Identification of a novel Hemoplasma species from pigs in Zhejiang province, China. J Vet Med Sci. 2017;79:864-870 pubmed publisher..5% was positive for this novel hemoplasma species and 50% positive for M. suis/M. parvum, indicating that the novel hemotropic mycoplasma species were of considerably high prevalence in Zhejiang province, China. ..
- Wang X, Jiang H, Wu P, Uyeki T, Feng L, Lai S, et al. Epidemiology of avian influenza A H7N9 virus in human beings across five epidemics in mainland China, 2013-17: an epidemiological study of laboratory-confirmed case series. Lancet Infect Dis. 2017;17:822-832 pubmed publisher..Continued vigilance and sustained intensive control efforts are needed to minimise the risk of human infection with A H7N9 virus. The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. ..
- Xing W, Chen B, Mi H, Wu Y. [Textual research of wuguteng]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2003;26:524-6 pubmed..The views of various persons in past dynasties on the efficacy of Wuguteng are unanimous. The paper has proved that Wuguteng comes from Marsdenia tenacissima of Asclepiadaceae. ..
- Li J, Jin Z, Li J. [Genetic diversity of endangered plant Torreya jackii: a study with RAPD markers]. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2007;18:2661-7 pubmed..e., Zhejiang group and Fujian group. It was proposed that in the ex situ conservation of T. jackii, the gcrmplasm transferring among populations should be avoided...
- Yin X, Ding M, Zhang B, Liu J, Zhang L, Wang P, et al. Report of two Chinese families and a review of Mainland Chinese CADASIL patients. J Neurol Sci. 2009;279:88-92 pubmed publisher..This study supports that the clinical features of Mainland Chinese CADASIL patients are similar to those seen in other regions and that exon 3 and exon 4 of the NOTCH3 gene are the mutation hotspots in Mainland Chinese CADASIL patients. ..
- Song X, Hu S. Adjuvant activities of saponins from traditional Chinese medicinal herbs. Vaccine. 2009;27:4883-90 pubmed publisher..As these plant-originated adjuvants may promote different branches of the immune system, they have the potential to be used in design of new vaccines so as to induce a desired immune response. ..
- Ding S, Li F, Wang J, Xu K, Li L. Interferon gamma receptor 1 gene polymorphism in patients with tuberculosis in China. Scand J Immunol. 2008;68:140-4 pubmed publisher..Our data also suggest that the CA repeat was a highly polymorphic marker and could be used for linkage and association analysis. ..
- Liao L, Xu X, Wang C, Zhang D, Wu M. Bacterial and archaeal communities in the surface sediment from the northern slope of the South China Sea. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2009;10:890-901 pubmed publisher..Compared with other gas hydrate-rich ecosystems and different areas of the South China Sea, a distinct microbial community was revealed in this study. ..
- Zou Y, Zhang R, Xia S, Huang L, Meng J, Fang Y, et al. Dietary Patterns and Obesity among Chinese Adults: Results from a Household-Based Cross-Sectional Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..The findings are valuable in targeting future nutrition education. ..
- Si J, Chen S, Sun L. [An epidemiological and quality of life study of irritable bowel syndrome in Zhejiang province]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2003;42:34-7 pubmed..The Chinese version of the SF-36 Health Survey Scales may be a useful measurement of IBS patients. These data offer further insight into epidemiology and the impact of IBS on patient functional status and well-being of Chinese. ..
- Cao Q, Zhu Q, Wu M, Hu W, Gao M, Si J. Genetic susceptibility to ulcerative colitis in the Chinese Han ethnic population: association with TNF polymorphisms. Chin Med J (Engl). 2006;119:1198-203 pubmed..5% vs 34.9%, P < 0.05). We report the association with TNF -308A polymorphisms in Chinese patients with ulcerative colitis. The functional study in Chinese Han ethnic population is now required. ..
- Lu Y, Zhao Y, Wang Z, Chen S, Fu C. Composition and antimicrobial activity of the essential oil of Actinidia macrosperma from China. Nat Prod Res. 2007;21:227-33 pubmed..The test fungi were more sensitive to the oil, with a MIC range of 0.78-1.56 microL mL(-1) than bacteria in the range which were significantly higher from 0.78 to 25.50 microL mL(-1)...
- Pan J, Ye R, Wang H, Xiang H, Zhang W, Yu X, et al. Vibrio cholerae O139 multiple-drug resistance mediated by Yersinia pestis pIP1202-like conjugative plasmids. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2008;52:3829-36 pubmed publisher..Careful tracking of these plasmids in the microbial ecosystem is warranted...
- Zhu X, Chen K, Liu Q, Shi W, Xiang H, Fang S, et al. [Study on the risk factors of injuries among children at school age, from the families of migrant workers in Hangzhou city]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2009;30:911-4 pubmed..Personal behavior as well as family and social environment seemed to be factors affecting the occurrence of injuries among children from the migrant workers' families. ..
- Wang F, Zhang Y, Mao J, Yu Z, Yi Z, Yu L, et al. Spectrum of mutations in Chinese children with steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol. 2017;32:1181-1192 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated that the genetic testing results for pediatric SRNS patients vary with different ethnicities, and this information will help to improve management of the disease in clinical practice. ..
- Xu X, Ren P, Liu S, Wu M, Zhou P. Natrinema altunense sp. nov., an extremely halophilic archaeon isolated from a salt lake in Altun Mountain in Xinjiang, China. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2005;55:1311-4 pubmed..On the basis of the polyphasic evidence, strain AJ2(T) (= AS 1.3731(T) = JCM 12890(T)) represents the type strain of a novel species, for which the name Natrinema altunense sp. nov. is proposed...
- Chen L, Zhou H, Cai J, Zhang R, Chen G. Combination of IMP-4 metallo-beta-lactamase production and porin deficiency causes carbapenem resistance in a Klebsiella oxytoca clinical isolate. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2009;65:163-7 pubmed publisher..In all, the results show that plasmid-mediated IMP-4 MBL production combined with the loss of OmpK36 porin caused the resistance in K. oxytoca ZC101 to carbapenems...
- Zhou Q, Liu B, Chen Y, Han X, Wei X, Zhu Y, et al. Characterization of PAHs in size-fractionated submicron atmospheric particles and their association with the intracellular oxidative stress. Chemosphere. 2017;182:1-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, besides PM10, PM2.5 and PM1, special attentions should be given to PM0.4 as well. ..
- Zhou M, Wang M, Xue L, Lin Z, He Q, Shi W, et al. A hypertension-associated mitochondrial DNA mutation alters the tertiary interaction and function of tRNALeu(UUR). J Biol Chem. 2017;292:13934-13946 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings may provide new insights into the pathophysiology of maternally inherited hypertension. ..
- Hong X, Chen J, Shi Y, Chen J. The '6K1' protein of a strain of Soybean mosaic virus localizes to the cell periphery. Arch Virol. 2007;152:1547-51 pubmed publisher..This might suggest that the potyvirus '6K1' protein plays some role in viral cell-to-cell movement but the lack of transmembrane domains suggests that it does not conform to currently-recognized patterns of viral movement proteins...
- Ma Q, Ono Kihara M, Cong L, Xu G, Pan X, Zamani S, et al. Unintended pregnancy and its risk factors among university students in eastern China. Contraception. 2008;77:108-13 pubmed publisher..92; 95% CI, 1.43-10.73) used condoms during their lifetime. The high prevalence of unintended pregnancies and induced abortions in this population indicates a need for better and targeted sex education and family planning services. ..
- Luo Y, Octavia S, Jin D, Ye J, Miao Z, Jiang T, et al. US Gulf-like toxigenic O1 Vibrio cholerae causing sporadic cholera outbreaks in China. J Infect. 2016;72:564-72 pubmed publisher..The emergence and potential spread of ST75b may pose significant threat to public health. Epidemiological surveillance is required to further understand its epidemic potential. ..
- Chen E, Yao J, Yang J. [Cost-benefit analysis for hepatitis A vaccine]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 1999;20:224-7 pubmed..Vaccinee of choice was those at ages of 15 to 29 years. HA vaccination after antibody screening in the population aged over 25 years would be more economic than the direct use. ..
- Lai J, Zhou D, Xia S, Shang Y, Zhu J, Pan J, et al. Association of interleukin-1 gene cluster polymorphisms with ischemic stroke in a Chinese population. Neurol India. 2006;54:366-9 pubmed..No significant differences were found in the IL-1beta -511 genotype and the allele distribution between the two groups. Our results implicated that IL-1 gene polymorphism might be associated with the susceptibility to ischemic stroke. ..
- Islam E, Liu D, Li T, Yang X, Jin X, Mahmood Q, et al. Effect of Pb toxicity on leaf growth, physiology and ultrastructure in the two ecotypes of Elsholtzia argyi. J Hazard Mater. 2008;154:914-26 pubmed..The higher tolerance to Pb displayed by ME is mainly attributed to maintenance of its leaf growth and physiology, induction of GSH and integrity of cell organelles especially chloroplast ultrastructure. ..
- ZHu B, Chen Y, Xie Y, Wu N, Shendu J, Wang Y. Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) infection: endemic strains and cladograms from immunodeficient patients in China. J Clin Virol. 2008;42:7-12 pubmed publisher..KSHV strains from Zhejiang Province belonged to the A3 subtype. ..
- Shen G, Yu M, Hu X, Mi X, Ren H, Sun I, et al. Species-area relationships explained by the joint effects of dispersal limitation and habitat heterogeneity. Ecology. 2009;90:3033-41 pubmed..These results add to our understanding of the ecological processes underlying the spatial variation of SARs in natural forest communities. ..
- Yuan Z, Chen B, Mao S, Shen J, Yu Y, Gao F, et al. Reversible bilateral striatal lesions following Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection associated with elevated levels of interleukins 6 and 8. Brain Dev. 2016;38:149-53 pubmed publisher..This is the first report to describe the role of cytokines in this condition and relevant literature is reviewed. Our findings may lead to better understanding of the pathogenesis of M. pneumoniae-associated striatal lesions. ..
- Zheng Y, Chang Z, Jiang L, Ji H, Chen G, Luo P, et al. [Severe cases with hand, foot and mouth disease: data based on national pilot hand, foot and mouth disease surveillance system]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2017;38:759-762 pubmed publisher..0%?36???ev71?cox a16?????0.1%?1???????z=3.15?p=0.002????-????????z=3.95?p<0.001???????????? ??? ????????????????????????????????????????ev71??????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Wu H, Wang X, Xue M, Xue M, Wu C, Lu Q, et al. Spatial characteristics and the epidemiology of human infections with avian influenza A(H7N9) virus in five waves from 2013 to 2017 in Zhejiang Province, China. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180763 pubmed publisher..It is suggested too that a more rigorous management be performed on live poultry trade and wholesale across the area. Health education, surveillance of cases and pathogenicity should also be strengthened. ..
- Yao S, Guo W, Lu Y, Jiang Y. Flavor characteristics of lapsang souchong and smoked lapsang souchong, a special Chinese black tea with pine smoking process. J Agric Food Chem. 2005;53:8688-93 pubmed..There were apparent differences among the tea samples in the contents of aroma constituents. The characteristics of the aroma of the teas are discussed with their processes and the features of sensory qualities. ..
- Fei B, Lv H, Yang J, Ye Z. Association of MIF-173 gene polymorphism with inflammatory bowel disease in Chinese Han population. Cytokine. 2008;41:44-7 pubmed..245). MIF-173 CC genotype may be associated with susceptibility to UC. ..
- Ma X, Huang C, Lou S, Lv Q, Su W, Tan J, et al. The clinical outcomes of late preterm infants: a multi-center survey of Zhejiang, China. J Perinat Med. 2009;37:695-9 pubmed publisher..4% vs. 11.0%), and also had higher in-hospital mortality (0.8% vs. 0.4%). Late preterm infants are associated with very high cesarean section rate and have more medical problems and poorer short-term outcomes than term infants in China. ..
- Ma J, Liu Y, Yu G, Li H, Yu S, Jiang Y, et al. Temporal dynamics of urbanization-driven environmental changes explored by metal contamination in surface sediments in a restoring urban wetland park. J Hazard Mater. 2016;309:228-35 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that emissions from traffic, construction, and energy generation contribute metal loadings in the urbanizing environment. ..
- Yan R, Lou T, Wu Y, Chen W. Single nucleotide polymorphisms of ABCB1 gene and response to etanercept treatment in patients with ankylosing spondylitis in a Chinese Han population. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e5929 pubmed publisher..ABCB1 gene rs2032582 and rs1128503 polymorphisms may be associated with the efficacy of etanercept in AS patients. ABCB1 gene polymorphisms can act as biological indicators of etanercept efficacy. ..
- Liu Q, Chen Y, He X, Shi Y, Wu W, Zhao H, et al. Population structure of Han nationality in Central-Southern China. Forensic Sci Int Genet. 2017;29:e1-e3 pubmed publisher..In practice, the population structure effect in Central-Southern China Han population can be negligible in forensic identification and paternity testing. ..
- Deng S, Wang P, Zeng X, Yan X, Chen C. [Studies on allelic zymogram of periodic Brugia malayi from Zhejiang Province]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 1999;17:305-7 pubmed..malayi from Guizhou Province was also examined. The allelic zymogram of periodic B. malayi from Zhejiang Province was similar to that of periodic B. malayi from Guizhou Province but passaged in the laboratory. ..
- Lu X, Shen Tu J, Liu J. High-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometric analysis of ramipril and its active metabolite ramiprilat in human serum: application to a pharmacokinetic study in the Chinese volunteers. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2006;40:478-83 pubmed..2%. The developed LC-MS procedures were applied for the determination of the pharmacokinetic parameters of ramipril and ramiprilat following a single oral administration of 10mg ramipril tablets in 18 Chinese healthy male volunteers. ..
- Meng Z, Yang J, Zhou H, Yan L. [Retrospective study on HIV infection among blood donors in Zhejiang Province over 11-year period (1993 - 2004)]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2006;14:1231-3 pubmed..Screening procedure used in transfusion services nowaday is reliable, but a comprehensive approach is required to make the blood more safe. ..
- Sheng J, Li J, Sheng G, Yu H, Huang H, Cao H, et al. Characterization of rpoB mutations associated with rifampin resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis from eastern China. J Appl Microbiol. 2008;105:904-11 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that geographic variation is responsible for rpoB mutations in M. tuberculosis and the resulting information will be helpful to improve a novel rapid molecular drug resistance screening approach for MDR TB. ..
- Zhao Z, Liang L, Fan X, Yu Z, Hotchkiss A, Wilk B, et al. The role of modified citrus pectin as an effective chelator of lead in children hospitalized with toxic lead levels. Altern Ther Health Med. 2008;14:34-8 pubmed..Further studies to confirm its benefits are justified. ..
- Shen C, Chen Y, Huang S, Wang Z, Yu C, Qiao M, et al. Dioxin-like compounds in agricultural soils near e-waste recycling sites from Taizhou area, China: chemical and bioanalytical characterization. Environ Int. 2009;35:50-5 pubmed publisher..In this study, the combination of chemical analysis and bioanalytical measurements proved valuable for screening, identifying and prioritizing the causative agents within complex environmental matrices. ..
- Wu G, Zhao Y, Lai X, Yang K, Zhu F, Zhang W, et al. Distribution of killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genes in Eastern mainland Chinese Han and Taiwanese Han populations. Tissue Antigens. 2009;74:499-507 pubmed publisher..Our data showed that there were minor distinctions in KIR gene frequencies, genotypes and LD between the two populations, which shed light on a possible geographic genetic demarcation among different Chinese communities. ..
- Wang J, Zhou J, Qu T, Shen P, Wei Z, Yu Y, et al. Molecular epidemiology and mechanisms of carbapenem resistance in Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from Chinese hospitals. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2010;35:486-91 pubmed publisher..The bla(OXA-50) gene was detected among all of the carbapenem-resistant isolates, whereas the bla(GES-5) gene was detected in only one carbapenem-resistant isolate. ..
- Lu Z, Dang C, Han N, Shen Z, Peng Y, Stanley D, et al. The New Transgenic cry1Ab/vip3H Rice Poses No Unexpected Ecological Risks to Arthropod Communities in Rice Agroecosystems. Environ Entomol. 2016;45:518-25 pubmed publisher..These differences may be attributed to change in abundance of prey or hosts but not to direct effects of Bt proteins. We infer that this new Cry1Ab/Vip3H rice line poses no unintended ecological risks to the arthropod community. ..
- Zhou X, Xie Y, Tao X, Zhang Z, Li Z, Fauquet C. Characterization of DNAbeta associated with begomoviruses in China and evidence for co-evolution with their cognate viral DNA-A. J Gen Virol. 2003;84:237-47 pubmed publisher..Recombination between DNAbeta molecules is documented and a DNAbeta species concept is proposed and discussed...
- Chen J, Xie X, Wang X, Tao M, Shang Y, Guo X. Single nucleotide polymorphisms of the SCN5A gene in Han Chinese and their relation with Brugada syndrome. Chin Med J (Engl). 2004;117:652-6 pubmed..The distribution of SCN5A SNPs may vary between different ethnicities. The polymorphism of A1673G might be associated with BS and may contribute to a susceptibility to BS in Han Chinese. ..
- Wu H, Fang S. Mitochondrial DNA genetic diversity of black muntjac (Muntiacus crinifrons), an endangered species endemic to China. Biochem Genet. 2005;43:407-16 pubmed
- Wang X, Liang L, Junfen F, Lizhong D. Metabolic syndrome in obese children born large for gestational age. Indian J Pediatr. 2007;74:561-5 pubmed..The prevalence of MS was particularly higher in obese pediatric populations born LGA. Hypertension and hypertriglyceridemia were better components for diagnosis of MS in obese children. ..
- Zhou H, Pi B, Yang Q, Yu Y, Chen Y, Li L, et al. Dissemination of imipenem-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii strains carrying the ISAba1 blaOXA-23 genes in a Chinese hospital. J Med Microbiol. 2007;56:1076-80 pubmed..No plasmids were detected and conjugal transfer of resistance was not demonstrated. The bla(OXA-23) probe hybridized with 200 and 220 kb ApaI chromosomal fragments for type patterns A and B, respectively. ..
- Zhang Y, Jin M, Liu B, Ma X, Yao K, Li Q, et al. Association between H-RAS T81C genetic polymorphism and gastrointestinal cancer risk: a population based case-control study in China. BMC Cancer. 2008;8:256 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate, for the first time, that there is an H-RAS T81C polymorphism existing in Chinese population, and this SNP might be a low penetrance gene predisposition factor for gastric cancer. ..
- Zhu J, Achterberg C, Chen X. A new genus and subgenus of Alysiini from China, with the description of two new species (Hymenoptera, Braconidae, Alysiinae). Zootaxa. 2017;4272:360-370 pubmed publisher..nov., from SE China is included as type species in a new subgenus, Clistalysia nov. A key to the subgenera of Phaenocarpa Foerster is included; Idiolexis Foerster, 1863, and Kahlia Ashmead, 1900, are recognised as valid subgenera. ..
- Gong Z, Weng J, Zhao Z, Chen Y, Zhu A, Fu G, et al. [Serological surveillance on vaccine against hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2004;25:400-2 pubmed..We found some antibody dependent immunization enhancement phenomenon among the inoculated population, but further observation was needed. HFRS vaccine was immunologically effective and the duration of serous antibody last long. ..
- Du Q, Shen L, Xiu L, Jerz G, Winterhalter P. Di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate in the fruits of Benincasa hispida. Food Addit Contam. 2006;23:552-5 pubmed..3 +/- 0.43, 2.64 +/- 0.44, 44.0 +/- 0.34, 62.5 +/- 0.48, 52.0 +/- 0.42, 58.3 +/- 0.55 and 75.5 +/- 0.63 mg kg-1 fresh weight, respectively, indicating that most wax gourds were severely contaminated with DEHP. ..
- Zhan J, Qin Y, Zhao Z. Neonatal screening for congenital hypothyroidism and phenylketonuria in China. World J Pediatr. 2009;5:136-9 pubmed publisher..More governmental support at different levels is needed to make neonatal screening more efficient. The screening should be improved with a satisfactory control system including shorter time of report and a higher recall rate. ..
- Xie L, Zhang J, Wan Y, Hu D. Identification of Colletotrichum spp. isolated from strawberry in Zhejiang Province and Shanghai City, China. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2010;11:61-70 pubmed publisher..fragariae and C. gloeosporioides. However, the conservative nature of the MvnI specific site from isolates of C. gloeosporioides was confirmed, and this site could be used to differentiate C. gloeosporioides from C. fragariae. ..
- Gu B, Yin M, Zhang A, Qian J, He S. Low-cost high-performance fiber-optic pH sensor based on thin-core fiber modal interferometer. Opt Express. 2009;17:22296-302 pubmed publisher..A fast and linear response is obtained in either acid or alkali solution (in the pH range 2.5 to 10) with resolution of 0.013 pH unit. ..
- Xu B, Qian J, Ge J, Wang J, Chen F, Chen J, et al. Two-year results and subgroup analyses of the PEPCAD China in-stent restenosis trial: A prospective, multicenter, randomized trial for the treatment of drug-eluting stent in-stent restenosis. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016;87 Suppl 1:624-9 pubmed publisher..gov identifier: NCT 01622075). ..
- Yang G, Chen C, Wang Y, Peng Q, Zhao H, Guo D, et al. Mixture toxicity of four commonly used pesticides at different effect levels to the epigeic earthworm, Eisenia fetida. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2017;142:29-39 pubmed publisher..More attention should be paid to the potential synergistic effects of chemicals interactions, which might cause serious ecological problems. ..
- Sang G. Pharmacodynamic effects of once-a-month combined injectable contraceptives. Contraception. 1994;49:361-85 pubmed..The progestogen component predominates the 2nd part of the injection cycle in both formulations. Norethindrone does not accumulate in the body after 12 months of treatment with Mesigyna. ..
- Chen J, Chen J, Adams M. Characterisation of potyviruses from sugarcane and maize in China. Arch Virol. 2002;147:1237-46 pubmed..The complete sequences of SCMV and SrMV had about 70% nucleotides identical to one another and to Maize dwarf mosaic virus (MDMV). MDMV was not detected in any of the samples. ..
- Chen J, Adams M, Zheng H, Chen J. Sequence analysis demonstrates that Onion yellow dwarf virus isolates from China contain a P3 region much larger than other potyviruses. Arch Virol. 2003;148:1165-73 pubmed..Phylogenetic analysis of the amino acid sequences of the polyprotein showed that OYDV is distantly related to Pea seed-borne mosaic virus and the potyviruses of grasses and cereals. ..
- Chen G, Zhang R, Zhou H. Heterogeneity of metallo-beta-lactamases in clinical isolates of Chryseobacterium meningosepticum from Hangzhou, China. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2006;57:750-2 pubmed..To determine the distribution and heterogeneity of metallo-beta-lactamases (MBLs) responsible for imipenem resistance in Chryseobacterium meningosepticum...
- Jiang K, Zhu F, Zhang W, Lu Q, He J, Yan L. [Allelic polymorphism analysis of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor gene 3DL2 in Zhejiang Han population]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2006;23:339-42 pubmed..57. One sample could not be given the allele combination according to the probe profile. The PCR-SSOP method was reliable. There is a distinctive allele frequency of KIR3DL2 in Zhejiang Han population. ..
- Guo X, Shi M, Zhou X. Complete nucleotide sequences of Malvastrum yellow mosaic virus and its associated DNA beta molecule. Arch Virol. 2007;152:641-3 pubmed
- Yang S, Dong H, Li F, Xie S, Cao H, Xia S, et al. Report and analysis of a scarlet fever outbreak among adults through food-borne transmission in China. J Infect. 2007;55:419-24 pubmed..0, P<0.05). The chef of the school refectory was responsible for washing, braising, cutting, and distributing the PBC, and was identified as the likely source. We describe an outbreak of scarlet fever caused by GAS-contaminated food. ..
- Zou C, Huang K, Liang L, Zhao Z. Polymorphisms of the ghrelin/obestatin gene and ghrelin levels in Chinese children with short stature. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2008;69:99-104 pubmed publisher..001). These results suggest that ghrelin may have a role in GH secretion and controlling growth. Lower ghrelin levels, but not ghrelin/obestatin polymorphism, might contribute to GHD. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu B, Jin M, Ni Q, Liang X, Ma X, et al. Genetic polymorphisms of transforming growth factor-beta1 and its receptors and colorectal cancer susceptibility: a population-based case-control study in China. Cancer Lett. 2009;275:102-8 pubmed publisher..05-1.66). Our findings indicate that the distributions of polymorphisms in TGF-beta1 and its receptors genes vary greatly among different ethnic groups, and these polymorphisms might contribute to the colorectal cancer susceptibility. ..
- Wang C, Wang Y, Xu X, Zhang D, Wu Y, Wu M. Microbulbifer donghaiensis sp. nov., isolated from marine sediment of the East China Sea. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2009;59:545-9 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed. The type strain is CN85(T) (=CGMCC 1.7063(T) =JCM 15145(T)). ..
- Yuan Z, Zhang C, Lin F, Kubicek C. Identity, diversity, and molecular phylogeny of the endophytic mycobiota in the roots of rare wild rice (Oryza granulate) from a nature reserve in Yunnan, China. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2010;76:1642-52 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate a complex and rich endophytic fungal consortium in wild rice roots, thus offering a potential bioresource for establishing a novel model of plant-fungal mutualistic interactions. ..
- Zhang C, Lu W, Wang Z, Ni J, Zhang J, Tang W, et al. A comprehensive analysis of NDST3 for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in Han Chinese. Transl Psychiatry. 2016;6:e701 pubmed publisher..Further investigations are warranted to identify the precise mechanism regulating brain NDST3 expression in the Han Chinese. These results would help to explain the pathophysiological mechanism of schizophrenia. ..
- Jiang J, Xiao H, Wu K, Yu Z, Ren Y, Zhao Y, et al. Retinol and ?-tocopherol in human milk and their relationship with dietary intake during lactation. Food Funct. 2016;7:1985-91 pubmed publisher..41, P < 0.001) and mature milk (r = 0.53, P < 0.001). No significant correlation was found between any dietary constituents (grain, fruit, vegetable, dairy, egg and meat, oil and bean products) and either retinol or ?-tocopherol. ..
- Shi Y, Li J, Zheng W, Chen X, Qiao Y, Hao M, et al. [Survey of gestational trophoblastic disease incidence among 3.6 million pregnancies in China]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2005;40:76-8 pubmed..The incidences of GTD decreased significantly compared with 1950s'. It is important to take pathological examination for GTD and to diagnose complate mole and partial mole correctly. ..
- Chen S, Wang L, Zhu Q, Cai J, Chen T, Si J. Effect of H pylori infection and its eradication on hyperammo-nemia and hepatic encephalopathy in cirrhotic patients. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:1914-8 pubmed..H pylori infection is an important factor for inducing high blood ammonia concentration and HE in cirrhotic patients. H pylori eradication may be helpful for treatment and prevention of HE. ..
- Chen S, Gan S, Cai P, Ni W, Zhou Q, Dong Y, et al. Mitochondrial NADH Dehydrogenase Subunit 3 Polymorphism Associated with an Earlier Age at Onset in Male Machado-Joseph disease Patients. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2016;22:38-42 pubmed publisher..Six candidate SNPs have been screened in Chinese patients with MJD. A remarkable earlier AAO was noted in male Chinese MJD patients with MT-ND3 gene 10398A polymorphism. ..
- Zhang Z, Lai S, Yu J, Yang W, Wang X, Jing H, et al. [Epidemiological characteristics of diarrheagenic Escherichia coli among diarrhea outpatients in China, 2012-2015]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2017;38:419-423 pubmed publisher..3%????????????etec??653??21.9%???????25~34???????????????dec????????????10.1%?11.1%?9.4%?dec???????????????????????? ??? dec?????????????????????eaec?epec?etec?????????????????????????????. ..
- Chen J, Lu Y, Shi Y, Adams M, Chen J. Complete nucleotide sequence of the genomic RNA of Narcissus yellow stripe virus from Chinese narcissus in Zhangzhou city, China. Arch Virol. 2006;151:1673-7 pubmed
- Dong G, Liang L, Fu J, Zou C. Serum interleukin-18 levels are raised in diabetic ketoacidosis in Chinese children with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Indian Pediatr. 2007;44:732-6 pubmed..351.4 +/- 223.4 pg/mL, P = 0.45 and 7.02 +/- 7.53 pg/mL vs. 5.59 +/- 5.34 pg/mL, P = 0.21, respectively). Serum IL-18 levels are increased in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus and could be a predictor of diabetic ketoacidosis. ..
- Zhang X, Wu Y, Gu B. Characterization of haze episodes and factors contributing to their formation using a panel model. Chemosphere. 2016;149:320-7 pubmed publisher..It could be helpful to better understand the confounding factors on the assessment of air pollution governance despite the panel model still need to be improved on aspects such as long-range transportation. ..
- Zhao M, Yu M, Fang L, Wang H, Wu W, Huang G, et al. [Road-side observational survey on 4 unlawful acts among electric bicycle riders in Zhejiang]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2016;37:629-33 pubmed publisher..To investigate the prevalence of key unlawful acts among electric bicycle riders and provide evidence for the development of specific interventions...
- YAN L, Chen X, Chen B, Bai Y, Li J, Zhang X, et al. Gender-specific Association of Sleep Duration with Body Mass Index, Waist Circumference, and Body Fat in Chinese Adults. Biomed Environ Sci. 2017;30:157-169 pubmed publisher..To examine the association between habitual sleep duration and obesity among Chinese adults...
- Xu E, Lai M, Lv B, Xing X, Huang Q, Xia X. A single nucleotide polymorphism in the matrix metalloproteinase-2 promoter is associated with colorectal cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;324:999-1003 pubmed..Our data suggest that MMP-2 -1306 C-->T polymorphism may be associated with colorectal cancer development and invasion in the Chinese population. ..
- Huang J, Zhou X, Cai J, Li G. Molecular characterization of a new begomovirus infecting Senecio scandens in China. Acta Virol. 2005;49:211-5 pubmed..4%) with that of Ageratum leaf curl virus among begomoviruses. The molecular data suggest that the isolate G46 is a new begomovirus (species), for which the name Senecio yellow mosaic virus (Senecio yellow mosaic virus) is proposed. ..