Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell line in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Locale: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Topic: cell line
Publications220 found, 100 shown here
- Jiang Y, Zhang X, Sun L, Zhang G, DUERKSEN HUGHES P, Zhu X, et al. Methyl methanesulfonate induces apoptosis in p53-deficient H1299 and Hep3B cells through a caspase 2- and mitochondria-associated pathway. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2012;34:694-704 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated a p53- and p73-independent mechanism for MMS-induced apoptosis that involves the nuclear-cytosolic translocation of active caspase 2 as well as the mitochondria-mediated pathway. ..
- He J, Cao J, Zhou N, Jin Y, Wu J, Zhou J. Identification and functional analysis of the novel ORF4 protein encoded by porcine circovirus type 2. J Virol. 2013;87:1420-9 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that ORF4 is a newly discovered viral protein that is not essential for PCV2 replication but plays a role in suppressing caspase activity and regulating CD4(+) and CD8(+) T lymphocytes during PCV2 infection. ..
- Zheng X, Wu Y, Zhu L, Chen Q, Zhou Y, Yan H, et al. Angiotensin II promotes differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells to smooth muscle cells through PI3-kinase signaling pathway and NF-?B. Differentiation. 2013;85:41-54 pubmed publisher..We further confirmed that PI3K/Akt signaling pathway and NF-?B play key roles in this process. ..
- Xu S, Chen G, Chen C, Sun C, Zhang D, Murbach M, et al. Cell type-dependent induction of DNA damage by 1800 MHz radiofrequency electromagnetic fields does not result in significant cellular dysfunctions. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e54906 pubmed publisher..RF-EMF induces DNA damage in a cell type-dependent manner, but the elevated ?H2AX foci formation in HSF cells does not result in significant cellular dysfunctions. ..
- Shen S, Kong F, Guo X, Wu L, Shen H, Xie M, et al. CMCTS stabilized Fe3O4 particles with extremely low toxicity as highly efficient near-infrared photothermal agents for in vivo tumor ablation. Nanoscale. 2013;5:8056-66 pubmed publisher..Thus, a kind of multifunctional magnetic nanoparticle with extremely low toxicity and a simple structure for simultaneous MR imaging, targeted drug delivery and photothermal therapy can be easily fabricated. ..
- Zhou Q, Liu B, Chen Y, Han X, Wei X, Zhu Y, et al. Characterization of PAHs in size-fractionated submicron atmospheric particles and their association with the intracellular oxidative stress. Chemosphere. 2017;182:1-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, besides PM10, PM2.5 and PM1, special attentions should be given to PM0.4 as well. ..
- Wang M, Chen D, Chen L, Liu D, Zhao H, Zhang Z, et al. Novel RAS Inhibitors Poricoic Acid ZG and Poricoic Acid ZH Attenuate Renal Fibrosis via a Wnt/Î²-Catenin Pathway and Targeted Phosphorylation of smad3 Signaling. J Agric Food Chem. 2018;66:1828-1842 pubmed publisher..These novel tetracyclic triterpenoid compounds provided the potential lead compounds for the research and development of antifibrosis drug, and they possessed the potential to be utilized as RAS inhibitors. ..
- Cao J, Zhang L, Ye Q, Zhou X, Lou J, Zhu D, et al. YQ36: a novel bisindolylmaleimide analogue induces KB/VCR cell death. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2009;2009:535072 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data demonstrated that YQ36 exhibited potent activities against MDR cells, inducing DNA damage and triggering subsequent apoptosis via mitochondrial pathway. ..
- Yu Y, Lee P, Ke Y, Zhang Y, Yu Q, Lee J, et al. A humanized anti-VEGF rabbit monoclonal antibody inhibits angiogenesis and blocks tumor growth in xenograft models. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9072 pubmed publisher..These studies provide proof of principle for the feasibility of developing humanized RabMAbs as therapeutics. ..
- Zheng B, Zhou L, Zhao Q, Zhang X, Zhu D. [Expression of metabotropic glutamate receptor 4 in cardiomyocytes differentiated from mouse embryonic stem cells in vitro]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2012;41:366-72 pubmed..The expression of mGluR4 is down-regulated in the cardiomyocyte differentiation of ES cells. The trend of expression is consistent with that in the prenatal mouse heart development. ..
- Wu L, Wu W, Yan G, Wang X, Liu J. [The construction and preliminary investigation of the cell model of a novel mutation R675Q in the SCN4A gene identified in a Chinese family with normokalemic periodic paralysis]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:629-32 pubmed..To construct and investigate the cell model of a novel mutation R675Q in the skeletal muscle Na channel type 4 alpha subunit gene (SCN4A) identified from a Chinese family with normokalemic periodic paralysis...
- Zhu C, Huang H, Hua R, Li G, Yang D, Luo J, et al. Molecular and functional characterization of adipokinetic hormone receptor and its peptide ligands in Bombyx mori. FEBS Lett. 2009;583:1463-8 pubmed publisher..We further demonstrated that AKH2 exhibited high activities in cAMP accumulation and ERK1/2 activation on AKHR comparable to AKH1, whereas AKH3 was much less effective. ..
- Chen Q, Wang H, Liu Y, Song Y, Lai L, Han Q, et al. Inducible microRNA-223 down-regulation promotes TLR-triggered IL-6 and IL-1? production in macrophages by targeting STAT3. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e42971 pubmed publisher..Herein, our findings provide a new explanation characterizing the molecular mechanism responsible for the regulation of IL-6 production after TLR-triggered macrophage activation. ..
- Li W, Liu J, He P, Ni Z, Hu Y, Xu H, et al. Hydroxysafflor yellow A protects methylglyoxal-induced injury in the cultured human brain microvascular endothelial cells. Neurosci Lett. 2013;549:146-50 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results proved that HSYA could inhibit MGO-induced injury in the cultured HBMEC, which was associated with its antiglycation effect...
- Zhou J, Tang F, Mao G, Shao J, Wang Y, Bian R. [Effect of eucalyptus globulus oil on activation of nuclear factor-kappaB in THP-1 cells]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2003;32:315-8, 326 pubmed..This effect on NF-kappaB/p65 nuclear translocation was in a concentration dependent manner. Eucalyptus globulus oil inhibits the nuclear translocation of NF-kappaB induced by LPS in THP-1 cells. ..
- Tao T, Shi H, Guan Y, Huang D, Chen Y, Lane D, et al. Def defines a conserved nucleolar pathway that leads p53 to proteasome-independent degradation. Cell Res. 2013;23:620-34 pubmed publisher..Our findings define a novel nucleolar pathway that regulates the turnover function of p53, which will advance our understanding of p53's role in organogenesis and tumorigenesis. ..
- Gu H, Yang T, Fu S, Chen X, Guo L, Ni Y. MicroRNA-490-3p inhibits proliferation of A549 lung cancer cells by targeting CCND1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;444:104-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, the dual-luciferase reporter assays indicated that miR-490-3P directly targets CCND1 through binding its 3'UTR. These findings indicated miR-490-3P could be a potential suppressor of cellular proliferation. ..
- Pan X, Wang Y, Yu X, Zhu C, Li J, Du W, et al. Efficient generation of functional hepatocyte-like cells from mouse liver progenitor cells via indirect co-culture with immortalized human hepatic stellate cells. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2016;15:173-9 pubmed..This finding suggests that this co-culture system can be a useful method for the efficient generation of functional hepatocytes from LPCs. ..
- Yang Z, Jie G, Dong F, Xu Y, Watanabe N, Tu Y. Radical-scavenging abilities and antioxidant properties of theaflavins and their gallate esters in H2O2-mediated oxidative damage system in the HPF-1 cells. Toxicol In Vitro. 2008;22:1250-6 pubmed publisher..Further studies of the effects of theaflavins on some enzymes or signal transduction in the normal HPF-1 cells are underway. ..
- Qu Y, Zhang Y, Pei L, Wang Y, Gao L, Huang Q, et al. New neuritogenic steroidal saponin from Ophiopogon japonicus (Thunb.) Ker-Gawl. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2011;75:1201-4 pubmed..It exhibited significant neuritogenic activity for PC12 cells. The structure-activity relationship revealed the aglycone, rather than the sugar moieties and acylation, to be important for the neuritogenic activity. ..
- Zheng Y, Wang L, Zhang X, Zhang X, Gu Z, Wu G. BMP2/7 heterodimer can modulate all cellular events of the in vitro RANKL-mediated osteoclastogenesis, respectively, in different dose patterns. Tissue Eng Part A. 2012;18:621-30 pubmed publisher..Low-concentration BMP2/7 heterodimer may favor a rapid and spontaneous remodeling of its induced bone and, thus, bear a promising potential in cytokine-based tissue engineering. ..
- Liu W, Chen Y, Lu G, Sun L, Si J. Down-regulation of HSP70 sensitizes gastric epithelial cells to apoptosis and growth retardation triggered by H. pylori. BMC Gastroenterol. 2011;11:146 pubmed publisher..The inhibition of HSP70 aggravated gastric cellular damages induced by H. pylori. Induction of HSP70 could be a potential therapeutic target for protection gastric mucosa from H. pylori-associated injury. ..
- Gui D, Guo Y, Wang F, Liu W, Chen J, Chen Y, et al. Astragaloside IV, a novel antioxidant, prevents glucose-induced podocyte apoptosis in vitro and in vivo. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39824 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested AS-IV, a novel antioxidant, to prevent Glucose-Induced podocyte apoptosis partly through restoring the balance of Bax and Bcl-2 expression and inhibiting caspase-3 activation. ..
- Liu J, Gong L, Chang C, Liu C, Peng J, Chen J. Development of novel visual-plus quantitative analysis systems for studying DNA double-strand break repairs in zebrafish. J Genet Genomics. 2012;39:489-502 pubmed publisher..Our studies demonstrate that the major mechanisms used to repair DNA DSBs are conserved from zebrafish to mammal, and zebrafish provides an excellent model for studying and manipulating DNA DSB repair at the organismal level. ..
- Zhao T, Bernstein K, Fang J, Shen X. Angiotensin-converting enzyme affects the presentation of MHC class II antigens. Lab Invest. 2017;97:764-771 pubmed publisher..Thus, ACE is a dynamic participant in processing MHC class II peptides. Manipulation of ACE expression by antigen-presenting cells may prove to be a novel strategy to alter the immune response. ..
- Chen Q, Qian K, Yan C. Cloning of cDNAs with PDCD2(C) domain and their expressions during apoptosis of HEK293T cells. Mol Cell Biochem. 2005;280:185-91 pubmed..Perhaps PDCD2_C domain is not universally associated with apoptosis, the function of PDCD2_C domain needs to be studied further. ..
- Yang Y, Zheng L, Lv G, Jin X, Sheng J. Hepatocytes treated with HBV X protein as cytotoxic effectors kill primary hepatocytes by TNF-alpha-related apoptosis-induced ligand-mediated mechanism. Intervirology. 2007;50:323-7 pubmed..HBX protein increases TRAIL expression in HepG2 cells which induced death of primary hepatocytes. HBX protein may play an important role in mechanisms of hepatic cell death and hepatic inflammation caused by HBV infection. ..
- Huang Y, Gu B, Wu R, Zhang J, Li Y, Zhang M. Development of a rabbit monoclonal antibody group against Smads and immunocytochemical study of human and mouse embryonic stem cells. Hybridoma (Larchmt). 2007;26:387-91 pubmed..We propose that both hESCs and mESCs have the ability to transduce signals from both BMPs and TGF-b/Activin. ..
- Cheng C, Chen J, Shan Y, Fang C, Liu Y, Xia Y, et al. Listeria monocytogenes ArcA contributes to acid tolerance. J Med Microbiol. 2013;62:813-21 pubmed publisher..These phenotypic changes were recoverable by genetic complementation. Thus, we conclude that L. monocytogenes arcA not only mediates acid tolerance in vitro but also participates in gastric survival and virulence in mice. ..
- Chen W, He F, Li Y. The apoptosis effect of hispolon from Phellinus linteus (Berkeley & Curtis) Teng on human epidermoid KB cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006;105:280-5 pubmed..We propose that Phellinus linteus and its effective components could be used as an anti-oral cancer drug for future studies. ..
- Liu Q, Huang H, Cai H, Xu Y, Li Y, Li R, et al. Embryonic stem cells as a novel cell source of cell-based biosensors. Biosens Bioelectron. 2007;22:810-5 pubmed..Thus, the embryonic stem cells potentially represent a renewable cell source for the cell-based biosensors. ..
- Yao K, Tan J, Gu W, Ye P, Wang K. Reactive oxygen species mediates the apoptosis induced by transforming growth factor beta(2) in human lens epithelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;354:278-83 pubmed..The results presented in this paper provide evidence for the involvement of an oxidative process in the apoptosis elicited by TGF-beta(2) in HLECs. ..
- Zhang T, Liu S, Yang P, Han C, Wang J, Liu J, et al. Fibronectin maintains survival of mouse natural killer (NK) cells via CD11b/Src/beta-catenin pathway. Blood. 2009;114:4081-8 pubmed publisher..Therefore, fibronectin can maintain survival of mouse NK cells by activating ERK and up-regulating Bcl-2 expression via CD11b/Src/beta-catenin pathway. ..
- Zhang A, London R, Schulz F, Giguère Simmonds P, Delriviere L, Chandraratana H, et al. Human liver progenitor cell lines are readily established from non-tumorous tissue adjacent to hepatocellular carcinoma. Stem Cells Dev. 2010;19:1277-84 pubmed publisher..The phenotypic similarities between the LPCs and the HLECs suggest that a precursor-product relationship may exist between the 2 cell types. ..
- Zhang J, Zhao H, Chen J, Xia B, Jin Y, Wei W, et al. Interferon-?-induced miR-155 inhibits osteoclast differentiation by targeting SOCS1 and MITF. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:3255-62 pubmed publisher..These findings have not only demonstrated that miR-155 inhibits osteoclast differentiation, but also provided a new therapeutic target for treatment of osteoclast-mediated diseases. ..
- Zhu F, Ding H, Zhu B. Transcriptional profiling of Drosophila S2 cells in early response to Drosophila C virus. Virol J. 2013;10:210 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that DCV is capable of activating or inhibiting some immune responses in the host cells and these changes would be vital for virus entry and replication. ..
- Wang Q, Yu H, Zhang L, Ju D, Pan J, Xia D, et al. Adenovirus-mediated intratumoral lymphotactin gene transfer potentiates the antibody-targeted superantigen therapy of cancer. J Mol Med (Berl). 2002;80:585-94 pubmed
- Lin N, Liu S, Li N, Wu P, An H, Yu Y, et al. A novel human dendritic cell-derived C1r-like serine protease analog inhibits complement-mediated cytotoxicity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;321:329-36 pubmed..The identification of human CLSPa as a novel Clr-like protein might facilitate future investigation of the regulatory mechanism of CLSPa in complement pathways during inflammation. ..
- Shen S, Yu H, Chen P, Yin J, Xiong Y. Fatty acids in tea shoots (Camellia sinensis (L.) O. Kuntze) and their effects on the growth of retinal RF/6A endothelial cell lines. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2007;51:221-8 pubmed
- Wang X, Chen J, Lv Z, Nie Z, Wang D, Shen H, et al. Expression and functional analysis of the cellular retinoic acid binding protein from silkworm pupae (Bombyx mori). J Cell Biochem. 2007;102:970-9 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrated that the function of BmCRABP have an effect on the physiological function of atRA...
- Xiang W, Feng W, Ke W, Sun Z, Chen Z, Liu W. Hepatitis B virus X protein stimulates IL-6 expression in hepatocytes via a MyD88-dependent pathway. J Hepatol. 2011;54:26-33 pubmed publisher..HBx could be involved in HBV-mediated liver carcinogenesis, through this mechanism of action...
- Naranmandura H, Xu S, Sawata T, Hao W, Liu H, Bu N, et al. Mitochondria are the main target organelle for trivalent monomethylarsonous acid (MMA(III))-induced cytotoxicity. Chem Res Toxicol. 2011;24:1094-103 pubmed publisher..The mechanism underlying cell death is different among As(III), MMA(III), and DMA(III), with mitochondria being one of the primary target organelles for MMA(III)-induced cytotoxicity. ..
- Ji L, Yuan Y, Luo L, Chen Z, Ma X, Ma Z, et al. Physalins with anti-inflammatory activity are present in Physalis alkekengi var. franchetii and can function as Michael reaction acceptors. Steroids. 2012;77:441-7 pubmed publisher..The result showed that six cysteine residues (C(59), C(179), C(299), C(370), C(412), and C(618)) were alkylated, which indicated that IKK? is a potential target for the anti-inflammatory activity of physalin A...
- Naranmandura H, Xu S, Koike S, Pan L, Chen B, Wang Y, et al. The endoplasmic reticulum is a target organelle for trivalent dimethylarsinic acid (DMAIII)-induced cytotoxicity. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2012;260:241-9 pubmed publisher..In summary, our findings demonstrate that the endoplasmic reticulum is a target organelle for DMAIII-induced cytotoxicity. ..
- Zhang J, Wu X, Zan J, Wu Y, Ye C, Ruan X, et al. Cellular chaperonin CCT? contributes to rabies virus replication during infection. J Virol. 2013;87:7608-21 pubmed publisher..This work illustrates how viruses can utilize cellular chaperonins and compartmentalization for their own benefit...
- Lai R, Gu M, Jiang W, Lin W, Xu P, Liu Z, et al. Raf Kinase Inhibitor Protein Preferentially Promotes TLR3-Triggered Signaling and Inflammation. J Immunol. 2017;198:4086-4095 pubmed publisher..Therefore, RKIP acts as a positive-feedback regulator of the TLR3-induced inflammatory response and may be a potential therapeutic target for inflammatory disease. ..
- Qing L, Wu J, Qi Y, Zhou X, Li D. [Production of monoclonal antibodies to broad bean wilt virus and application in virus detection]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2000;40:166-73 pubmed..The result of Western blot showed that all the six MAbs can react with the 44.7 kD large coat protein subunit of BBWV. This is the first report of production of MAbs against BBWV...
- Lin M, Wei G, Huang H, Cai Z. Human cytomegalovirus induces alteration of beta-actin mRNA and microfilaments in human embryo fibroblast cells. J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2004;5:733-7 pubmed..CMV can not only infect human embryo fibroblast cells line HF cells and replicate in the cells, but can also affect the expression of beta-actin mRNA and the microfilaments. ..
- Tian C, Yu X, Zhang W, Wang T, Xu R, Yu X. Differential requirement for conserved tryptophans in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Vif for the selective suppression of APOBEC3G and APOBEC3F. J Virol. 2006;80:3112-5 pubmed..The fact that several highly conserved residues in Vif are required for the suppression of A3F but not that of A3G suggests a critical role for A3F in the restriction of HIV-1 in vivo. ..
- Yao K, Tan J, Ye P, Wang K, Xu W, Shentu X, et al. Integrin beta1-mediated signaling is involved in transforming growth factor-beta2-promoted migration in human lens epithelial cells. Mol Vis. 2007;13:1769-76 pubmed..TGF-beta2 promoted HLEC adhesion and migration in vitro. Integrin beta1 and integrin-mediated signaling are necessary for TGF-beta2-promoted adhesion and migration in human lens epithelial cells. ..
- Li H, Ge Y, Zheng X, Zhang L. Salidroside stimulated glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008;588:165-9 pubmed publisher..In summary, AMPK activation was involved in the effects of salidroside on glucose transport activation and insulin sensitivity. Salidroside can be further developed as potential compound for the anti-diabetic therapy. ..
- Zhao D, Li Y, Wang P, Zhou M, Guan C, Wei X, et al. Melagenine modulates proliferation and differentiation of melanoblasts. Int J Mol Med. 2008;22:193-7 pubmed..Melagenine induced expression of c-KIT, TYR and MITF. Our results provide insights into the molecular mechanism of the beneficial effect of melagenine in the treatment of vitiligo. ..
- Ni Z, Wei W, Liu G, Chen L, Yu B, Yun T, et al. [Studies on the apoptosis of RK13 cells induced by rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2009;25:316-7 pubmed..Besides, we also demonstrated that the activation of Caspase 3 occurred during the infection process. In conclusion, our results showed that apoptosis in RHD might be determinant in the development of the pathogenesis of RHD. ..
- Ma Q, Guin S, Padhye S, Zhou Y, Zhang R, Wang M. Ribosomal protein S6 kinase (RSK)-2 as a central effector molecule in RON receptor tyrosine kinase mediated epithelial to mesenchymal transition induced by macrophage-stimulating protein. Mol Cancer. 2011;10:66 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of RSK2 activity may provide a therapeutic opportunity for blocking RON-mediated cancer cell migration and subsequent invasion. ..
- Zhang M, Cheng R, Lou Y, Ye W, Zhang T, Fan X, et al. Disruption of Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus ORF71 (Bm71) results in inefficient budded virus production and decreased virulence in host larvae. Virus Genes. 2012;45:161-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that Bm71 has important implications for determining BV yield and virulence in viral life cycle even though it is not an essential gene for replication of BmNPV. ..
- Tu J, Yu M, Lu Y, Cheng K, Weng W, Lin J, et al. Preparation and antibiotic drug release of mineralized collagen coatings on titanium. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2012;23:2413-23 pubmed publisher..aureus. The present mineralized collagen coating demonstrates good suitability for surface modification of orthopedic metal implants. ..
- Zhou X, Wang B, Chen Y, Mao Z, Gao C. Uptake of cerium oxide nanoparticles and their influences on functions of A549 cells. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2013;13:204-15 pubmed..However, the cytoskeleton organization and the cell adhesion ability were affected to some extent...
- Kang Y, Wang F, Lu Z, Ying H, Zhang H, Ding W, et al. MAPK kinase 3 potentiates Chlamydia HSP60-induced inflammatory response through distinct activation of NF-?B. J Immunol. 2013;191:386-94 pubmed publisher..Thus, we establish a critical role for MKK3 signaling in cHSP60 pathology and suggest a novel mechanism underlying C. pneumonia-associated inflammatory disorders. ..
- Zhong S, Ji D, Li Y, Lin T, Lv Z, Chen H. Activation of P27kip1-cyclin D1/E-CDK2 pathway by polysaccharide from Phellinus linteus leads to S-phase arrest in HT-29 cells. Chem Biol Interact. 2013;206:222-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that the activation of P27kip1-cyclin D1/E-CDK2 pathway is involved in P1-induced S-phase cell cycle arrest in HT-29 cells...
- Chen Z, Huang M, Wang X, Fu J, Han M, Shen Y, et al. Transferrin-modified liposome promotes Î±-mangostin to penetrate the blood-brain barrier. Nanomedicine. 2016;12:421-30 pubmed publisher..The delivery of this agent by transferrin-modified liposomes was investigated by the authors in this study. The positive results could point to a better drug delivery system for brain targeting. ..
- Zhu D, Qu L, Zhang X, Lou Y. Icariin-mediated modulation of cell cycle and p53 during cardiomyocyte differentiation in embryonic stem cells. Eur J Pharmacol. 2005;514:99-110 pubmed..Results showed p53 to be an important regulator in the differentiation in embryonic stem cells treated with 10(-7) M icariin, controlling or adjusting the balance between differentiated cells and cells undergoing apoptosis. ..
- Tang C, Mao J, Chai S, Chen Y, Zhuang F. Molecular evolution of hepatitis A virus in a human diploid cell line. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:4630-5 pubmed..The information obtained in this study may provide assistance in cultivating the next generation of a seed virus for live hepatitis A vaccine production. ..
- Shen H, Yoshida H, Yan F, Li W, Xu F, Huang H, et al. Synergistic induction of MUC5AC mucin by nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae and Streptococcus pneumoniae. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;365:795-800 pubmed..Thus, our studies provide direct evidence for the synergistic induction of MUC5AC in mixed infections and bring novel insights into our understanding of molecular mechanisms underlying polymicrobial infections in CRD and OM. ..
- Hu F, Meng P, Dai Y, Du Y, You J, Wei X, et al. PEGylated chitosan-based polymer micelle as an intracellular delivery carrier for anti-tumor targeting therapy. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2008;70:749-57 pubmed publisher..97+/-0.2 to 0.13+/-0.02mug/mL after mitomycin C was loaded into CSO-SA micelles, and the IC(50) value of the drug had no obvious change when the CSO-SA was modified by PEG. ..
- Li J, Chen F, Zheng M, Zhu H, Zhao D, Liu W, et al. Inhibition of STAT1 methylation is involved in the resistance of hepatitis B virus to Interferon alpha. Antiviral Res. 2010;85:463-9 pubmed publisher..Less STAT1 methylation and subsequent increased STAT1-PIAS1 interaction are involved in the mechanism of the IFN-alpha-antagonistic activity of HBV. By improving STAT1 methylation, SAM can enhance the antiviral effect of IFN-alpha. ..
- Liao S, Sun A, Ojcius D, Wu S, Zhao J, Yan J. Inactivation of the fliY gene encoding a flagellar motor switch protein attenuates mobility and virulence of Leptospira interrogans strain Lai. BMC Microbiol. 2009;9:253 pubmed publisher..The phentotypes observed, including lower pathogenicity, could be a consequence of fliY inactivation, but also a consequence of the polar effects...
- Zhang X, Wei Y, Ma Y, Hu S, Li J. Identification of aromatic amino acid residues in conserved region VI of the large polymerase of vesicular stomatitis virus is essential for both guanine-N-7 and ribose 2'-O methyltransferases. Virology. 2010;408:241-52 pubmed publisher..In combination with the structural prediction, our results suggest that these aromatic residues may participate in RNA recognition. ..
- Chen W, Zhang X, Siu R, Chen F, Shen J, Zara J, et al. Nfatc2 is a primary response gene of Nell-1 regulating chondrogenesis in ATDC5 cells. J Bone Miner Res. 2011;26:1230-41 pubmed publisher..Thus Nfatc2 likely plays an important role in Nell-1-mediated osteochondral differentiation in vitro and in vivo. To our knowledge, this is the first demonstration that Nfatc2 is a primary response gene of Nell-1. ..
- Hu P, Lai D, Lu P, Gao J, He H. ERK and Akt signaling pathways are involved in advanced glycation end product-induced autophagy in rat vascular smooth muscle cells. Int J Mol Med. 2012;29:613-8 pubmed publisher..Therefore, AGE-induced autophagy contributes to the process of AGE-induced proliferation of VSMCs, which is related to atherosclerosis in diabetes. ..
- Liu T, Hong Y, Li Z, Hong J, Zeng S, Zheng M, et al. An investigation of the catalytic activity of CYP2A13*4 with coumarin and polymorphisms of CYP2A13 in a Chinese Han population. Drug Metab Dispos. 2012;40:847-51 pubmed publisher..Considering that the two variants of CYP2A13 are incapable of metabolic activation of NNK and AFB(1), the susceptibility to NNK or AFB(1) exposure between the Chinese Han population and Japanese can be different. ..
- Yu Y, Xing K, Badamas R, Kuszynski C, Wu H, Lou M. Overexpression of thioredoxin-binding protein 2 increases oxidation sensitivity and apoptosis in human lens epithelial cells. Free Radic Biol Med. 2013;57:92-104 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of TBP-2 also causes slow growth by mitotic arrest and apoptosis by activating the ASK death pathway. ..
- Wang J, Jiang W, Wang Y. [Anti-inflammation of flavonoid compounds from Dalbergia odorifera T. Chen in lipopolysaccharide stimulated RAW264.7 macrophages]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;29:681-4 pubmed..Chen, could reduce NO release from LPS-stimulated macrophage cell line (RAW264.7), at a dose-dependent manner. What's more, sativanone play an anti-inflammatory role also through inhibiting inflammatory cytokine TNF-?. ..
- Wen G, Zhang Y, Zhang X, Hu H, Zhang H, Cheng C, et al. Functional characterization of porcine LSm14A in IFN-? induction. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2013;155:110-6 pubmed publisher..Since pLSm14A is constitutively expressed in virtually all tissues, more research is needed to explore its role in initial phase of viral infections of pigs and its relationship with RIG-I in sensing PAMPs for type I IFN induction. ..
- Li Z, Wang S, Zhao W, Sun Z, Yan H, Zhu J. Oxidized low-density lipoprotein upregulates microRNA-146a via JNK and NF-ÎºB signaling. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1709-16 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrated that oxLDL positively regulates miR-146a via the JNK and NF-ÎºB pathways in macrophages, and that miR-146a inhibits inflammatory activation. ..
- Wang D, Shen Q, Chen Y, Wang M. Collaborative activities of macrophage-stimulating protein and transforming growth factor-beta1 in induction of epithelial to mesenchymal transition: roles of the RON receptor tyrosine kinase. Oncogene. 2004;23:1668-80 pubmed..These changes, collaborating with TGF-beta1 signaling, could play a critical role in epithelial transdifferentiation towards invasiveness and metastasis of certain cancers. ..
- Ye Y, Wu W, Shin V, Cho C. A mechanistic study of colon cancer growth promoted by cigarette smoke extract. Eur J Pharmacol. 2005;519:52-7 pubmed..Taken together, the results of the present study demonstrate the central role of 5-LOX and its relationship with angiogenic mediators in the actions of cigarette smoke in the promotion of angiogenesis during colon cancer growth. ..
- Li H, Zhou C, Pan Y, Gao X, Wu X, Bai H, et al. Evaluation of antiviral activity of compounds isolated from Ranunculus sieboldii and Ranunculus sceleratus. Planta Med. 2005;71:1128-33 pubmed..Protocatechuyl aldehyde exhibited an inhibiting activity on HSV-1 replication. It is therefore suggested that further investigations on these bioactive compounds might be needed to discover and develop new antiviral agents...
- Yang X, Luo P, Yang B, He Q. Antiangiogenesis response of endothelial cells to the antitumour drug 10-methoxy-9-nitrocamptothecin. Pharmacol Res. 2006;54:334-40 pubmed..These results suggest that MONCPT has potential property for inhibiting angiogenesis which is involved in its antitumour activity. ..
- Bao M, Lou Y. Isorhamnetin prevent endothelial cell injuries from oxidized LDL via activation of p38MAPK. Eur J Pharmacol. 2006;547:22-30 pubmed
- Zhu J, Zhang H, Xie Q. [Effect of Cryptoporus polysaccharide on lipopolysaccharide-induced production of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in human alveolar epithelial cells]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2008;37:333-9 pubmed..CP can regulate MCP-1 production, which may be associated with its effects on lung inflammation. ..
- Shang S, Jin Y, Jiang X, Zhou J, Zhang X, Xing G, et al. Fine mapping of antigenic epitopes on capsid proteins of porcine circovirus, and antigenic phenotype of porcine circovirus type 2. Mol Immunol. 2009;46:327-34 pubmed publisher..The results from this study first demonstrated the different antigenic phenotype between PCV2 isolates...
- Huang J, Hamasaki T, Ozoe Y. Pharmacological characterization of a Bombyx mori alpha-adrenergic-like octopamine receptor stably expressed in a mammalian cell line. Arch Insect Biochem Physiol. 2010;73:74-86 pubmed publisher..quot; The Ca(2+) and cAMP assay results for DMCDM suggest that the elevation of [cAMP](i), but not that of [Ca(2+)](i), might account for the insecticidal effect of formamidine insecticides. ..
- Li X, Chen Y, Ma Z, Ye B, Wu W, Li L. Effect of regulatory T cells and adherent cells on the expansion of HBcAg-specific CD8+ T cells in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Cell Immunol. 2010;264:42-6 pubmed publisher..Our results showed that Treg and/or AC might suppress the frequency of HBc18-27-specific CD8+ T cell proliferation in response to in vitro stimulation in chronic HBV patients, and AC might be more effective than Treg. ..