Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on phosphoproteins in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Zhi L, Zhang J, Jia Y, Shan S, Li Y, Wang D, et al. Effect of G-rich oligonucleotides on the proliferation of leukemia cells and its relationship with p53 expression. Oligonucleotides. 2011;21:21-7 pubmed publisher..Transfection of U937 cells with a wild-type p53 gene caused the formation of nucleolin-P53 complex, which alleviated the effect of GRO on leukemia cells. This alleviated effect is probably due to the decreased uptake of GRO. ..
- Wang D, Wang Y, Kong T, Fan F, Jiang Y. Hypoxia-induced ?-catenin downregulation involves p53-dependent activation of Siah-1. Cancer Sci. 2011;102:1322-8 pubmed publisher..Together, the results suggest that hypoxia downregulates ?-catenin by increasing Siah-1 expression in a p53-dependent manner. ..
- Zhang T, Zhang J, You X, Liu Q, Du Y, Gao Y, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein modulates oncogene Yes-associated protein by CREB to promote growth of hepatoma cells. Hepatology. 2012;56:2051-9 pubmed publisher..YAP is a key driver gene in HBx-induced hepatocarcinogenesis in a CREB-dependent manner. YAP may serve as a novel target in HBV-associated HCC therapy...
- Wang D, Liu B, Qin W, Wang J, Zhang Y, Jiang T, et al. KIBRA gene variants are associated with synchronization within the default-mode and executive control networks. Neuroimage. 2013;69:213-22 pubmed publisher..The association between KIBRA polymorphisms and the DMN and ECN should be further explored in a healthy older population and in patients with AD. ..
- Zhang Z, Lu J, Guo G, Yang Y, Dong S, Liu Y, et al. IKBKE promotes glioblastoma progression by establishing the regulatory feedback loop of IKBKE/YAP1/miR-Let-7b/i. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317705575 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the regulatory feedback circuit of IKBKE??YAP1??miR-let-7b/i??IKBKE? dictates glioblastoma progression. Thus, we propose that blocking the circuit may be a new therapeutic strategy for the treatment of glioblastoma. ..
- Peng C, Zhu Y, Zhang W, Liao Q, Chen Y, Zhao X, et al. Regulation of the Hippo-YAP Pathway by Glucose Sensor O-GlcNAcylation. Mol Cell. 2017;68:591-604.e5 pubmed publisher..Together, our data establish a molecular mechanism and functional significance of the HBP in directly linking extracellular glucose signal to the Hippo-YAP pathway and tumorigenesis...
- Cui B, Wu M, She X, Liu H. Impulse noise exposure in rats causes cognitive deficits and changes in hippocampal neurotransmitter signaling and tau phosphorylation. Brain Res. 2012;1427:35-43 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that impulse noise stress impairs early spatial memory, possibly by disrupting Glu-NMDAR signaling and triggering aberrant tau hyperphosphorylation in hippocampus. ..
- Cui R, Gale R, Xu Z, Qin T, Fang L, Zhang H, et al. Clinical importance of SF3B1 mutations in Chinese with myelodysplastic syndromes with ring sideroblasts. Leuk Res. 2012;36:1428-33 pubmed publisher..These data increase our knowledge of the impact of SF3B1 mutations in persons with MDS. They indicate a similar favorable impact of SF3B1 mutation on survival in Chinese with MDS as reported for persons of European descent. ..
- Qin R, Jiang W, Liu D. Aluminum can induce alterations in the cellular localization and expression of three major nucleolar proteins in root tip cells of Allium cepa var. agrogarum L. Chemosphere. 2013;90:827-34 pubmed publisher..Evidence from the present investigation indicated that Al had toxic effects on Ag-NOR proteins, nucleophosmin and nucleolin, and other kinds of nucleolar proteins, fibrillarin...
- Bai N, Zhang C, Liang N, Zhang Z, Chang A, Yin J, et al. Yes-associated protein (YAP) increases chemosensitivity of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by modulation of p53. Cancer Biol Ther. 2013;14:511-20 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our current data indicate that YAP functions as a tumor suppressor that enhances apoptosis by modulating p53 during chemotherapy. ..
- Gao Y, Feng J, Yang G, Zhang S, Liu Y, Bu Y, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein-elevated MSL2 modulates hepatitis B virus covalently closed circular DNA by inducing degradation of APOBEC3B to enhance hepatocarcinogenesis. Hepatology. 2017;66:1413-1429 pubmed publisher..Our finding uncovers insights into the mechanism by which MSL2 as a promotion factor in host cells selectively activates extrachromosomal DNA. (Hepatology 2017;66:1413-1429). ..