Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Publications331 found, 100 shown here
- Jia X, Xie X, Feng G, LÅ± H, Zhao Q, Che Y, et al. Bone marrow-derived cells can acquire renal stem cells properties and ameliorate ischemia-reperfusion induced acute renal injury. BMC Nephrol. 2012;13:105 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that BM derived stem cells can give rise to cells that share properties of renal resident stem cell. Moreover, G-CSF mobilization can enhance this effect. ..
- Duo J, Ma Y, Wang G, Han X, Zhang C. Metformin synergistically enhances antitumor activity of histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin a against osteosarcoma cell line. DNA Cell Biol. 2013;32:156-64 pubmed publisher..As data have showed here, metformin cotreatment increased TSA antitumor effects and have a synergistic effect on osteosarcoma cell line proliferation and apoptosis. ..
- Shao L, Feng W, Li H, Gardner D, Luo Y, Wang Y, et al. Total body irradiation causes long-term mouse BM injury via induction of HSC premature senescence in an Ink4a- and Arf-independent manner. Blood. 2014;123:3105-15 pubmed publisher..These findings provide important new insights into the mechanism by which TBI causes long-term BM suppression (eg, via induction of premature senescence of HSCs in a p16-Arf-independent manner). ..
- Cao M, Gao J, Zhou H, Huang J, You A, Guo Z, et al. HIF-2Î± regulates CDCP1 to promote PKCÎ´-mediated migration in hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:1651-62 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data demonstrated that HIF-2Î± could promote HCC cell migration by regulating CDCP1, and targeting HIF-2Î±-CDCP1-PKCÎ´ pathway might be effective to inhibit HCC metastasis. ..
- Zhang X, Chang A, Li Y, Gao Y, Wang H, Ma Z, et al. miR-140-5p regulates adipocyte differentiation by targeting transforming growth factor-Î² signaling. Sci Rep. 2015;5:18118 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study provides evidences that miR-140-5p regulates adipocyte differentiation through a C/EBP/miR-140-5p/TGFBR1 regulatory feedback loop. ..
- Hu Y, Wu B, Jin Q, Wang X, Li Y, Sun Y, et al. Facile synthesis of 5 nm NaYF?:Yb/Er nanoparticles for targeted upconversion imaging of cancer cells. Talanta. 2016;152:504-12 pubmed publisher..The good colloidal stability and low cell cytotoxicity of the as-prepared UCNPs and the developed synthesis protocol might advance both the fields of UCNPs and biomolecule-based nanotechnology for future studies. ..
- Wang Z, Cui Y, Ding G, Zhou M, Ma X, Hou Y, et al. Mahuannin B an adenylate cyclase inhibitor attenuates hyperhidrosis via suppressing ?2-adrenoceptor/cAMP signaling pathway. Phytomedicine. 2017;30:18-27 pubmed publisher..The present work not only sheds light on the hidroschesis action of mahuannin B, but also presents a potential target of AC in the treatment of hyperhidrosis. ..
- Liu X, Liu Y, Li X, Zhao J, Geng Y, Ning W. Follistatin like-1 (Fstl1) is required for the normal formation of lung airway and vascular smooth muscle at birth. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177899 pubmed publisher..Fstl1 knockout mice also displayed abnormal vasculature SM manifested as hyperplasia SM in pulmonary artery. This study indicates a pivotal role for Fstl1 in early stage of lung airway smooth muscle development. ..
- Cheng D, Zhang X, Xu L, Li X, Hou L, Wang C. Protective and prophylactic effects of chlorogenic acid on aluminum-induced acute hepatotoxicity and hematotoxicity in mice. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;273:125-132 pubmed publisher..CGA supplementation may be favorable to avoid Al-induced hematotoxicity and hepatotoxicity for humans. ..
- Guo H, Zhao N, Gao H, He X. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Overexpressing Interleukin-35 Propagate Immunosuppressive Effects in Mice. Scand J Immunol. 2017;86:389-395 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that transduced Ad-MSCs overexpressing IL-35 may provide a useful approach for basic research on cell-based immunotolerance therapy for inducing transplantation tolerance. ..
- Fang B, Shi M, Liao L, Yang S, Liu Y, Zhao R. Multiorgan engraftment and multilineage differentiation by human fetal bone marrow Flk1+/CD31-/CD34- Progenitors. J Hematother Stem Cell Res. 2003;12:603-13 pubmed..In addition, our results show this stem cell population effectively accelerated wound healing in NOD/SCID mice and thus holds therapeutic promise for treatment of genetic disorders, organ dysfunction, and tissue repair in humans. ..
- Teng D, Hou J, Zhang X, Wang X, Wang Z, Li C. Glucosamine-carrying temperature- and pH-sensitive microgels: preparation, characterization, and in vitro drug release studies. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2008;322:333-41 pubmed publisher..These glucosamine-carrying dual-sensitive microgels may be promising carriers for targeted drug delivery to tumors. ..
- Kong Y, Han M, Zhao K. [Expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and pigment epithelium derived factor in mouse oxygen-induced retinopathy and its significance]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2008;44:734-40 pubmed..The change of VEGF and PEDF mRNA was prior to that of the protein. One of the mechanisms for development of retinal neovascularization is the changes of VEGF\PEDF level in the retina. ..
- Wan H, Guo L, Liu T, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. Regulation of the transcription factor NF-kappaB1 by microRNA-9 in human gastric adenocarcinoma. Mol Cancer. 2010;9:16 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that miR-9 targets NF-kappaB1 and regulates gastric cancer cell growth, suggesting that miR-9 shows tumor suppressive activity in human gastric cancer pathogenesis. ..
- Liu W, Zhao J, Li X, Li Y, Jiang L. The protein kinase CaSch9p is required for the cell growth, filamentation and virulence in the human fungal pathogen Candida albicans. FEMS Yeast Res. 2010;10:462-70 pubmed publisher..albicans cells and attenuates the virulence in a mouse mode of systemic candidiasis. Therefore, CaSch9p is an important regulator for the cell growth, filamentation and virulence of this human fungal pathogen...
- Xu J, Jin D, Zhao P, Song X, Sun Z, Guo Y, et al. Sesquiterpenes inhibiting NO production from Celastrus orbiculatus. Fitoterapia. 2012;83:1302-5 pubmed publisher..All the compounds exhibited inhibitory effects on LPS-induced nitric oxide production in murine microglial BV-2 cells...
- Liu X, Yuan H, Niu Y, Niu W, Fu L. The role of AMPK/mTOR/S6K1 signaling axis in mediating the physiological process of exercise-induced insulin sensitization in skeletal muscle of C57BL/6 mice. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012;1822:1716-26 pubmed publisher..Our results provide new insights into the mechanism by which AMPK/mTOR/S6K1 signaling axis mediates the physiological process of exercise-induced insulin sensitization. ..
- Ding X, Yu Q, Xu N, Wang Y, Cheng X, Qian K, et al. Ecm7, a regulator of HACS, functions in calcium homeostasis maintenance, oxidative stress response and hyphal development in Candida albicans. Fungal Genet Biol. 2013;57:23-32 pubmed publisher..Taken together, Ecm7 plays important roles in the adaptation and pathogenicity of C. albicans...
- Yin J, Ding J, Huang L, Tian X, Shi X, Zhi L, et al. SND1 affects proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma cell line SMMC-7721 by regulating IGFBP3 expression. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2013;296:1568-75 pubmed publisher..We further confirmed that stable knock-down of IGFBP3 could promote SMMC-7721 cells proliferation. Therefore, we concluded that SND1 could affect SMMC-7721 cells proliferation by regulating IGFBP3 expression and IGF signaling pathway. ..
- Han G, Gu B, Cao L, Gao X, Wang Q, Seow Y, et al. Hexose enhances oligonucleotide delivery and exon skipping in dystrophin-deficient mdx mice. Nat Commun. 2016;7:10981 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide mechanistic insight into hexose-mediated oligonucleotide delivery and have important implications for the development of DMD exon-skipping therapy. ..
- Ding X, Man Y, Hao J, Zhu C, Liu C, Yang X, et al. The Antitumor Effect of Gekko Sulfated Glycopeptide by Inhibiting bFGF-Induced Lymphangiogenesis. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:7396392 pubmed publisher..Conclusion. GSPP possesses the antitumor ability by inhibiting bFGF-inducing lymphangiogenesis in vitro and in vivo, which may further inhibit tumor lymphatic metastasis. ..
- Si Y, Zhang H, Ning T, Bai M, Wang Y, Yang H, et al. miR-26a/b Inhibit Tumor Growth and Angiogenesis by Targeting the HGF-VEGF Axis in Gastric Carcinoma. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1670-1683 pubmed publisher..miR-26a/b could suppress tumor tumorigenesis and angiogenesis by targeting the HGF-VEGF axis and could serve as a potential treatment modality for targeted therapy in the clinical treatment of gastric cancer. ..
- Tian Q, Wang X, Wang W, Zhang C, Liu Y, Yuan Z. Insight into glycyrrhetinic acid: the role of the hydroxyl group on liver targeting. Int J Pharm. 2010;400:153-7 pubmed publisher..This indicated that the C(3)-hydroxyl group in GA has little influence on the targeting ability. ..
- Yang R, Cai Z, Zhang Y, Yutzy W, Roby K, Roden R. CD80 in immune suppression by mouse ovarian carcinoma-associated Gr-1+CD11b+ myeloid cells. Cancer Res. 2006;66:6807-15 pubmed..Thus, CD80-dependent responses to myeloid suppressor cells may contribute to tumor tolerance and the progression of ovarian carcinoma. ..
- Ma Y, Sun T, Liu Y, Zhao N, Gu Q, Zhang D, et al. A pilot study on acute inflammation and cancer: a new balance between IFN-gamma and TGF-beta in melanoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2009;28:23 pubmed publisher..This study also provides a better understanding of the relationship between tumor and inflammation, as well as tumor cell attacks on inflammatory factors. ..
- Feng M, Gu C, Ma S, Wang Y, Liu H, Han R, et al. Mouse FKBP23 mediates conformer-specific functions of BiP by catalyzing Pro117 cis/trans isomerization. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;408:537-40 pubmed publisher..This result may provide new understanding to the novel role of PPIase as a molecular switch. ..
- Bai F, Xu H, Zhang Q, Qi X, Mou R, Bai G, et al. Functional characterization of pfm in protein secretion and lung infection of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Can J Microbiol. 2011;57:829-37 pubmed publisher..The pfm gene and its expression product, as potential new drug targets against P. aeruginosa infection, have important research significance. ..
- Zhang X, Wu D, Shen X, Chen J, Sun Y, Liu P, et al. Size-dependent radiosensitization of PEG-coated gold nanoparticles for cancer radiation therapy. Biomaterials. 2012;33:6408-19 pubmed publisher..It can be concluded that 12.1 and 27.3 nm PEG-coated gold nanoparticles show high radiosensitivity, and these results have an important indication for possible radiotherapy and drug delivery. ..
- Zhang Q, Lu Y, Ding Y, Zhai J, Ji Q, Ma W, et al. Guaianolide sesquiterpene lactones, a source to discover agents that selectively inhibit acute myelogenous leukemia stem and progenitor cells. J Med Chem. 2012;55:8757-69 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that GSL is an ample source for chemical agents against AML stem or progenitor cells and that GSL is potentially highly useful to explore anti-CSC approaches. ..
- You X, Liu F, Zhang T, Lv N, Liu Q, Shan C, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein upregulates Lin28A/Lin28B through Sp-1/c-Myc to enhance the proliferation of hepatoma cells. Oncogene. 2014;33:449-60 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, HBx activates Lin28A/Lin28B through Sp-1/c-Myc in hepatoma cells. Lin28A/Lin28B serves as key driver genes in HBx-induced hepatocarcinogenesis. ..
- Abdukayum A, Chen J, Zhao Q, Yan X. Functional near infrared-emitting Cr3+/Pr3+ co-doped zinc gallogermanate persistent luminescent nanoparticles with superlong afterglow for in vivo targeted bioimaging. J Am Chem Soc. 2013;135:14125-33 pubmed publisher..PEGylation greatly improves the biocompatibility and water solubility of the LPLNPs. Further bioconjugation with c(RGDyK) peptide makes the LPLNPs promising for long-term in vivo targeted tumor imaging with low toxicity. ..
- Cui M, Wang Y, Sun B, Xiao Z, Ye L, Zhang X. MiR-205 modulates abnormal lipid metabolism of hepatoma cells via targeting acyl-CoA synthetase long-chain family member 1 (ACSL1) mRNA. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;444:270-5 pubmed publisher..Our finding provides new insights into the dysregulation of lipid metabolism in HCC mediated by miR-205 targeting ACSL1 mRNA. ..
- Yi Q, Cao Y, Liu O, Lu Y, Wang J, Wang S, et al. Spatial and temporal expression of histone demethylase, Kdm2a, during murine molar development. Biotech Histochem. 2016;91:137-44 pubmed publisher..Kdm2a expression may be closely related to cell proliferation, to ameloblast and odontoblast differentiation and to the secretion of extracellular enamel and dentin during murine tooth development. ..
- Zhu Z, Meng M, Sun H, Li Y, Yu N, Zhang Y. Structural analysis and immunostimulatory activity of glycopeptides from Paecilomyces sinensis. Food Funct. 2016;7:1593-600 pubmed publisher..Cell proliferation assay and morphological observations indicated that in a certain range of concentrations and time, CPS-II can significantly improve the proliferation activity of RAW264.7 cells. ..
- Li F, Liu Q, Liang Z, Wang J, Pang M, Huang W, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of peptide-conjugated phthalocyanine photosensitizers with highly hydrophilic modifications. Org Biomol Chem. 2016;14:3409-22 pubmed publisher..Highly hydrophilic modifications to the Pc rings may be very useful for improving targeting selectivity for PDT with the construction of peptide-conjugated photosensitizers. ..
- He N, Feng G, Li Y, Xu Y, Xie X, Wang H, et al. Embryonic stem cell preconditioned microenvironment suppresses tumorigenic properties in breast cancer. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;7:95 pubmed publisher..This study may act as a platform to understand tumor cell plasticity and may offer new therapeutic strategies to inhibit breast cancer progression. ..
- Zhang Q, Zhang Y, Hu X, Qin Y, Zhong W, Meng J, et al. Thymidine phosphorylase promotes metastasis and serves as a marker of poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Lab Invest. 2017;97:903-912 pubmed publisher..In addition, MMP2 and MMP9 were activated by TP overexpression. Overall, this study suggests that TP promotes metastasis and may serve as a marker of poor prognosis in HCC. Thus, TP is a potential target for the treatment of HCC. ..
- Jiang P, Xing F, Guo B, Yang J, Li Z, Wei W, et al. Nucleotide transmitters ATP and ADP mediate intercellular calcium wave communication via P2Y12/13 receptors among BV-2 microglia. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183114 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results demonstrated that the nucleotides ATP and ADP were predominant signal transmitters in mechanical stimulation-induced ICW communication through acting on P2Y12/13 receptors in BV-2 microglia. ..
- Juan L, Dawei Z, Julie A. Increased number and differentiation of neural precursor cells in the brainstem of superoxide dismutase 1(G93A) (G1H) transgenic mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Neurol Res. 2007;29:204-9 pubmed..Future studies could be directed at controlling the differentiation of these endogenous NPCs into neurons and astrocytes in order to ameliorate the degeneration within the brainstem of the ALS mouse. ..
- Li H, Jiang H, Ma M, Wei F, An X, Ren X. Vaccination with allogeneic GM-CSF gene-modified lung cancer cells: antitumor activity comparing with that induced by autologous vaccine. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2007;22:790-8 pubmed..The allogeneic cancer vaccine could induce immune responses and protection against lung cancer, which had no significant difference with that of autologous vaccine. ..
- Li T, Wang W, Li T. [Regulatory effect of resveratrol on JAK1/STAT3 signal transduction pathway in leukemia]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2008;16:772-6 pubmed..It is concluded that the resveratrol can regulate signal transduction pathway and reduce the activation of JAK1/STAT3 tyrosine phosphorylation significantly, and therefore resveratrol shows chemotherapeutic potential to leukaemia. ..
- Huang L, Gao W, Li X, Zhao W, Huang L, Liu C. Evaluation of the in vivo anti-inflammatory effects of extracts from Pyrus bretschneideri Rehd. J Agric Food Chem. 2010;58:8983-7 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that P. bretschneideri had good anti-inflammatory effects and the constituents ?-sitosterol, daucosterol, oleanolic acid, and ursolic acid might well account for it...
- Xie W, Zhu J, Zhao Y, Li L. [Antitumor effect of phlomio1 in vivo and in vitro]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2010;35:1189-92 pubmed..Phlomiol could inhibit the proliferation of three kinds of tumor cells in vitro, present antitumor effect on the tumor-bearing mice, and improve the immunological function...
- Xie K, Hou L, Wang G, Xiong L. [Effects of hydrogen gas inhalation on serum high mobility group box 1 levels in severe septic mice]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;39:454-7 pubmed..05). Hydrogen gas inhalation can decrease the serum HMGB1 levels and increase the survival rate of rats with severe sepsis. ..
- Yang B, Duan Y, Dong C, Zhang F, Gao W, Cui X, et al. Novel functions for mda-7/IL-24 and IL-24 delE5: regulation of differentiation of acute myeloid leukemic cells. Mol Cancer Ther. 2011;10:615-25 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results reveal the mechanism by which TPA induces monocytic differentiation and show for the first time the specific differentiation-inducing effects of mda-7/IL-24 and IL-24 delE5 on human myeloid leukemic cells. ..
- Zhang J, Li H, Yu J, Wang S, Ren X. Role of SOCS1 in tumor progression and therapeutic application. Int J Cancer. 2012;130:1971-80 pubmed publisher..The potential of using SOCS1 as a diagnostic marker and therapeutic target in tumor diagnosis, prognosis and treatment is discussed. ..
- Wang H. Small animal models of xenotransplantation. Methods Mol Biol. 2012;885:125-53 pubmed publisher..The methodology for the small animal model establishment includes animal selection, preoperative care, anesthesia, postoperative care, and detailed procedures. ..
- Liu G, Zhang Z, Yang B, He W. Resveratrol attenuates oxidative damage and ameliorates cognitive impairment in the brain of senescence-accelerated mice. Life Sci. 2012;91:872-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the pharmacological action of Res may offer a novel therapeutic strategy for the treatment of age-related conditions. ..
- Liu Y, Du J, Yan M, Lau M, Hu J, Han H, et al. Biomimetic enzyme nanocomplexes and their use as antidotes and preventive measures for alcohol intoxication. Nat Nanotechnol. 2013;8:187-92 pubmed publisher..We show that nanocomplexes containing alcohol oxidase and catalase could reduce blood alcohol levels in intoxicated mice, offering an alternative antidote and prophylactic for alcohol intoxication. ..
- Sun X, Liu M, Hao J, Li D, Luo Y, Wang X, et al. Parkin deficiency contributes to pancreatic tumorigenesis by inducing spindle multipolarity and misorientation. Cell Cycle. 2013;12:1133-41 pubmed publisher..Parkin-depleted cells also show a significant increase in spindle misorientation. These findings indicate crucial involvement of parkin deficiency in the pathogenesis of pancreatic cancer. ..
- Nie W, Yuan X, Zhao J, Zhou Y, Bao H. Rapidly in situ forming chitosan/?-polylysine hydrogels for adhesive sealants and hemostatic materials. Carbohydr Polym. 2013;96:342-8 pubmed publisher..Notably, it is non-toxic to L929 cells and exhibits excellent prompt hemostatic property. Polysaccharides/polypeptide structure designed here facilitates to improve both the biocompatibility and the adhesive property. ..
- Shan L, Li X, Liu L, Ding X, Wang Q, Zheng Y, et al. GATA3 cooperates with PARP1 to regulate CCND1 transcription through modulating histone H1 incorporation. Oncogene. 2014;33:3205-16 pubmed publisher..Our results unveiled a molecular basis for the coordinated regulation between GATA3 and PARP1 in transcription activation, providing a mechanism for GATA3 in breast carcinogenesis. ..
- Wang H, Han A, Cai Y, Xie Y, Zhou H, Long J, et al. Multifunctional biohybrid hydrogels for cell culture and controlled drug release. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013;49:7448-50 pubmed publisher..Here we reported a novel biohybrid hydrogel system with the potential for cell culture and controlled drug release. ..
- Ding T, Zhou Y, Sun K, Jiang W, Li W, Liu X, et al. Knockdown a water channel protein, aquaporin-4, induced glioblastoma cell apoptosis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e66751 pubmed publisher..We further show that several apoptotic key proteins, Cytochrome C, Bcl-2 and Bad are involved in AQP4 signaling pathways. Our results indicate that AQP4 may serve as an anti-apoptosis target for therapy of glioblastoma. ..
- Huang X, Zhang Y, Li S, Li S, Tang Q, Wang Z, et al. Intracerebroventricular transplantation of ex vivo expanded endothelial colony-forming cells restores blood-brain barrier integrity and promotes angiogenesis of mice with traumatic brain injury. J Neurotrauma. 2013;30:2080-8 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate the beneficial effects of ECFC transplant on BBB integrity and angiogenesis in mice with TBI. ..
- Guo Q, Wei Y, Xia B, Jin Y, Liu C, Pan X, et al. Identification of a small molecule that simultaneously suppresses virulence and antibiotic resistance of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19141 pubmed publisher..A single administration of the compound reduced the bacterial colonization in the acute mouse pneumonia model. Therefore, we have developed a strategy to identify novel treatment targets and antimicrobial molecules. ..
- Cao S, Su X, Zeng B, Yan H, Huang Y, Wang E, et al. The Gut Epithelial Receptor LRRC19 Promotes the Recruitment of Immune Cells and Gut Inflammation. Cell Rep. 2016;14:695-707 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our study establishes a regulatory axis of LRRC19, REGs, altered microbiotas, and chemokines for the recruitment of immune cells and the regulation of intestinal inflammation. ..
- Wu T, Jiang Z, Yin J, Long H, Zheng X. Anti-obesity effects of artificial planting blueberry (Vaccinium ashei) anthocyanin in high-fat diet-treated mice. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2016;67:257-64 pubmed publisher..Therefour, BA might alter bodyweight by suppressing fatty acid synthesis and alleviating inflammation. ..
- Guo H, Chu Y, Wang L, Chen X, Chen Y, Cheng H, et al. PBX3 is essential for leukemia stem cell maintenance in MLL-rearranged leukemia. Int J Cancer. 2017;141:324-335 pubmed publisher..Significantly, the differential expression of PBX3 in normal and malignant hematopoietic cells suggests PBX3 as a potential prognostic marker and therapeutic target for MLL-r leukemia. ..
- Sun Q, Lin G, Li L, Jin X, Huang L, Zhang G, et al. Discovery of Potent and Selective Inhibitors of Cdc2-Like Kinase 1 (CLK1) as a New Class of Autophagy Inducers. J Med Chem. 2017;60:6337-6352 pubmed publisher..Collectively, due to its potency and selectivity, compound 25 could be used as a chemical probe or agent in future mechanism-of-action or autophagy-related disease therapy studies. ..
- Zhao C, Qiao W, Zhang Y, Lu B, Duan H. [Study on anti-diabetes active fraction and constituents from Potentilla chinesis]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:680-2 pubmed..To study the active fraction and constituents from Potentilla chinesis...
- Zeng B, Li H, Liu Y, Zhang Z, Zhang Y, Yang R. Tumor-induced suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 inhibits toll-like receptor 3 signaling in dendritic cells via binding to tyrosine kinase 2. Cancer Res. 2008;68:5397-404 pubmed publisher..Thus, elevated levels of SOCS3 in tumor-associated DCs may potentially resist the signals induced by Toll-like receptor 3 ligands and type I IFN to decrease DC activation via binding with IFNalpha receptor TYK2. ..
- Lu B, Fan Y, Duan H. [A new cycloartane triterpene saponin from rhizome of Actaea asiatica]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:1558-61 pubmed..To isolate and elucidate the chemical constituents with the cytotoxicity activity from the rhizome of Actaea asiatica...
- Tian J, Cui Y, Hu L, Gao S, Chi W, Dong T, et al. Antidepressant-like effect of genipin in mice. Neurosci Lett. 2010;479:236-9 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that compared with fluoxetine, genipin exerts antidepressant-like effects significantly. A possible mechanism, at least in part, is the regulation of the 5-HT and NE levels in the hippocampus...
- Meng P, Guo Y, Zhang Q, Hou J, Bai F, Geng P, et al. A novel amino-oligosaccharide isolated from the culture of Streptomyces strain PW638 is a potent inhibitor of ?-amylase. Carbohydr Res. 2011;346:1898-902 pubmed publisher..SF638-1 inhibited starch hydrolysis and glucose transfer in vitro, and suppressed postprandial blood glucose elevation in vivo. These results suggest that SF638-1 may be a potent antidiabetic agent. ..
- Chen Z, Tao J, Yang J, Yuan Z, Liu X, Jin M, et al. Vitamin E modulates cigarette smoke extract-induced cell apoptosis in mouse embryonic cells. Int J Biol Sci. 2011;7:927-36 pubmed..Our study validate that VE plays a clearly protective effect against CSE-induced cytotoxicity in mouse embryonic lung cells. ..
- Zhang M, Liu M, Xiong M, Gong J, Tan X. Schisandra chinensis fruit extract attenuates albuminuria and protects podocyte integrity in a mouse model of streptozotocin-induced diabetic nephropathy. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;141:111-8 pubmed publisher..Our studies suggest that SE might be beneficial for diabetic nephropathy. The effects of SE on attenuating albuminuria and glomerulosclerosis are possibly mediated by preserving podocyte integrity through suppressing EMT. ..
- Duan Y, Chen Y, Hu W, Li X, Yang X, Zhou X, et al. Peroxisome Proliferator-activated receptor ? activation by ligands and dephosphorylation induces proprotein convertase subtilisin kexin type 9 and low density lipoprotein receptor expression. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:23667-77 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that although PPAR? activation increased PCSK9 expression, PPAR? activation induced LDLR and CYP7A1 expression that enhanced LDL cholesterol metabolism. ..
- Yu Q, Wang H, Xu N, Cheng X, Wang Y, Zhang B, et al. Spf1 strongly influences calcium homeostasis, hyphal development, biofilm formation and virulence in Candida albicans. Microbiology. 2012;158:2272-82 pubmed publisher..These findings provided phenotypic evidence supporting roles for Spf1 in the maintenance of cellular calcium homeostasis, ER stress responses, hyphal development, biofilm formation and virulence in C. albicans. ..
- Xuan C, Wang Q, Han X, Duan Y, Li L, Shi L, et al. RBB, a novel transcription repressor, represses the transcription of HDM2 oncogene. Oncogene. 2013;32:3711-21 pubmed publisher..Significantly, we showed that RBB suppresses cell proliferation and sensitizes cells to DNA damage-induced apoptosis. Our data indicate that RBB is a novel transcriptional repressor and an important regulator of p53 pathway. ..
- Gao S, Cui Y, Yu C, Wang Q, Zhang Y. Tetrandrine exerts antidepressant-like effects in animal models: role of brain-derived neurotrophic factor. Behav Brain Res. 2013;238:79-85 pubmed publisher..In summary, our findings suggest that the antidepressant-like effect of tetrandrine is involved in the regulation of the central monoaminergic neurotransmitter system and the levels of BDNF. ..
- Li X, Xu Y, Chen Y, Chen S, Jia X, Sun T, et al. SOX2 promotes tumor metastasis by stimulating epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition via regulation of WNT/?-catenin signal network. Cancer Lett. 2013;336:379-89 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings demonstrated ?-catenin as one of vital downstream molecules that mediate the EMT induced by SOX2. ..
- Xing C, Fu X, Sun X, Guo P, Li M, Dong J. Different expression patterns and functions of acetylated and unacetylated Klf5 in the proliferation and differentiation of prostatic epithelial cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e65538 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that KLF5 plays a role in the proliferation and differentiation of prostatic epithelial cells, yet loss of KLF5 alone is insufficient to induce malignant transformation in epithelial cells. ..
- Wang J, Zhang J, Zhang X, Zhou H. A protein-based hydrogel for in vitro expansion of mesenchymal stem cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75727 pubmed publisher..This work would be in the general interests of researchers in the fields of biomaterials and supramolecular chemistry. ..
- Liu H, Tian T, Qin S, Li W, Zhang X, Wang X, et al. Folic acid deficiency enhances abeta accumulation in APP/PS1 mice brain and decreases amyloid-associated miRNAs expression. J Nutr Biochem. 2015;26:1502-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, folic acid deficiency can enhance AÎ² accumulation in APP/PS1 mice brain and decrease amyloid-associated miRNAs expression. ..
- Zheng S, Sun M, Zhang K, Gu J, Guo Z, Tian S, et al. Profiling post-translational modifications of histones in neural differentiation of embryonic stem cells using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1017-1018:36-44 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates that HPLC-MS-based quantitative proteomics has a considerable advantage on quantification of combinational PTMs and expands our understanding of HPTMs in the differentiation. ..
- Jiang X, Gao M, Chen Y, Liu J, Qi S, Ma J, et al. EPO-dependent induction of erythroferrone drives hepcidin suppression and systematic iron absorption under phenylhydrazine-induced hemolytic anemia. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2016;58:45-51 pubmed publisher..Thus, our data unearthed EPO-dependent ERFE expression acts as an erythropoiesis-driven regulator of iron metabolism under PHZ-induced hemolytic anemia. ..
- Xiao Z, Hao Y, Liu B, Qian L. Indirubin and meisoindigo in the treatment of chronic myelogenous leukemia in China. Leuk Lymphoma. 2002;43:1763-8 pubmed..Both antiproliferative and induced apoptosis mechanisms have been described. Further research, especially randomized trials, are required to confirm the role of indirubin and meisoindigo in the treatment of CML. ..
- Zhang J, Yan X, Shi C, Yang X, Guo Y, Tian C, et al. Structural basis of beta-catenin recognition by Tax-interacting protein-1. J Mol Biol. 2008;384:255-63 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal the molecular mechanism of TIP-1 as an antagonist in PDZ domain signaling. ..
- Wang Y, Xing H, Tian Z, Tang K, Wang J, Xu Z, et al. Overexpression of Midkine promotes the viability of BA/F3 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;384:341-6 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that MK might be involved in the pathogenesis of leukemia and could be taken as an ideal diagnostic marker and molecular target for the treatment of acute leukemia. ..
- Zhang Z, Liu Q, Che Y, Yuan X, Dai L, Zeng B, et al. Antigen presentation by dendritic cells in tumors is disrupted by altered metabolism that involves pyruvate kinase M2 and its interaction with SOCS3. Cancer Res. 2010;70:89-98 pubmed publisher..These dysfunctional DCs have a reduced ability to present antigens. Alteration of DC metabolism mediated by SOCS3 represents a novel mechanism for DC dysfunction in the tumor microenvironment. ..
- Niu Y, Yuan H, Fu L. Aerobic exercise's reversal of insulin resistance by activating AMPK?-ACC-CPT1 signaling in the skeletal muscle of C57BL/6 mice. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2010;20:370-80 pubmed..In conclusion, our results demonstrate that 6 wk of aerobic exercise can effectively ameliorate IR by increasing the expression of AMPK? and pAMPK-Thr172, thereby activating the key enzymes that facilitate lipid metabolism...
- Dong P, Xie T, Zhou X, Hu W, Chen Y, Duan Y, et al. Induction of macrophage scavenger receptor type BI expression by tamoxifen and 4-hydroxytamoxifen. Atherosclerosis. 2011;218:435-42 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates that tamoxifen and 4-hydroxytamoxifen induce macrophage SR-BI protein expression via a post-transcriptional mechanism. ..
- Hou J, Li Z, Fang Q, Feng C, Zhang H, Guo W, et al. Discovery and extensive in vitro evaluations of NK-HDAC-1: a chiral histone deacetylase inhibitor as a promising lead. J Med Chem. 2012;55:3066-75 pubmed publisher..The pharmaceutical properties (LogD, solubility, liver micrsomal stability (t1/2), plasma stability (t1/2), and apparent permeability) strongly suggested that NK-HDAC-1 might be superior to SAHA in bioavailability and in vivo half-life. ..
- Meng Z, Lou S, Tan J, Xu K, Jia Q, Zheng W, et al. Nuclear factor-kappa B inhibition can enhance therapeutic efficacy of 131I on the in vivo management of differentiated thyroid cancer. Life Sci. 2012;91:1236-41 pubmed publisher..We demonstrated that NF-?B inhibition can be a good interventional avenue to enhance therapeutic potentiation of (131)I on the in vivo management of DTC. ..
- Yan C, Li S, Li Z, Peng H, Yuan X, Jiang L, et al. Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells as vehicles of CD20-specific TRAIL fusion protein delivery: a double-target therapy against non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Mol Pharm. 2013;10:142-51 pubmed publisher..The treatment was tolerated well in mice, as no obvious toxicities were observed. Our study has suggested that scFvCD20-sTRAIL secreting HUMSCs is a novel and efficient therapeutic approach for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma...
- Zhu K, Jiao H, Li S, Cao H, Galson D, Zhao Z, et al. ATF4 promotes bone angiogenesis by increasing VEGF expression and release in the bone environment. J Bone Miner Res. 2013;28:1870-1884 pubmed publisher..Thus, ATF4 is a new key regulator of the HIF/VEGF axis in osteoblasts in response to hypoxia and of VEGF release from bone matrix, two critical steps for bone angiogenesis. ..
- Gao Y, Li Z, Hassan N, Mehta P, Burns A, Tang X, et al. NK cells are necessary for recovery of corneal CD11c+ dendritic cells after epithelial abrasion injury. J Leukoc Biol. 2013;94:343-51 pubmed publisher..01). These interventions reveal an early turnover of DCs in the epithelium after injury, and ICAM-1, NK cells, and IFN-? are necessary for the immigration phase of this turnover. ..