Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Publications518 found, 100 shown here
- Lu X, Hongcai S, Jiaying W, Jing H, Jun X. Assessing the quality of reports about randomized controlled trials of acupuncture treatment on mild cognitive impairment. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e16922 pubmed publisher..The reporting quality of RCTs of acupuncture for mild cognitive impairment was moderate to low. The CONSORT statement and STRICTA should be used to standardize the reporting of RCTs of acupuncture in future. ..
- Tan L, Xu Y, Yu Y, Li X, Chen Y, Feng Y. Serum HER2 level measured by dot blot: a valid and inexpensive assay for monitoring breast cancer progression. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18764 pubmed publisher..004) and ER-positive (P?=?0.033), respectively. Therefore, the novel dot blot method to detect serum HER2 level is a valid and inexpensive assay with potential application in monitoring breast cancer progression in clinical situations. ..
- Xuan C, Zhang B, Li M, Deng K, Yang T, Zhang X. No association between APOE ? 4 allele and multiple sclerosis susceptibility: a meta-analysis from 5472 cases and 4727 controls. J Neurol Sci. 2011;308:110-6 pubmed publisher..However, large sample, representative population-based studies with homogeneous MS patients, and well matched controls are warranted to confirm this finding. ..
- Wang F, Song G, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. miRNA-1 targets fibronectin1 and suppresses the migration and invasion of the HEp2 laryngeal squamous carcinoma cell line. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:3263-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the knockdown of FN1 has the same phenotypic effects as the overexpression of miR-1. Taken together, our results provide evidence that miR-1 may play a role as a tumor suppressor gene in laryngeal carcinoma. ..
- Liu M, Hu C. Association of MIF in serum and synovial fluid with severity of knee osteoarthritis. Clin Biochem. 2012;45:737-9 pubmed publisher..MIF levels in serum and SF of knee OA patients were significantly related to disease severity evaluated by KL grading criteria. MIF levels in serum and SF were closely related to the radiographic severity of OA. ..
- Hou Y, Wang H, Ba Y. High expression of cell division cycle 7 protein correlates with poor prognosis in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Med Oncol. 2012;29:3498-503 pubmed publisher..CDC7 could also be a potential therapeutic target in DLBCL, especially for ABC-DLBCL. ..
- Bao C, Yang X, Xu W, Luo H, Xu Z, Su C, et al. Diabetes mellitus and incidence and mortality of kidney cancer: a meta-analysis. J Diabetes Complications. 2013;27:357-64 pubmed publisher..12, 95% CI=0.99 to 1.20), without heterogeneity (P=0.419, I(2)=1.8%). Diabetes mellitus may increase the risk of kidney cancer in both women and men. ..
- Liu R, Tan J, Lin Y, Jia R, Yang W, Liang C, et al. HIV-1 Vpr activates both canonical and noncanonical NF-?B pathway by enhancing the phosphorylation of IKK?/?. Virology. 2013;439:47-56 pubmed publisher..Knock down of endogenous IKK?/? result in a decrease in Vpr-mediated NF-?B and HIV-1 LTR activation. Given that Vpr is present in HIV-1 particles, our data suggest that Vpr activates the NF-?B pathway immediately after HIV-1 entry. ..
- Li W, Qin W, Liu H, Fan L, Wang J, Jiang T, et al. Subregions of the human superior frontal gyrus and their connections. Neuroimage. 2013;78:46-58 pubmed publisher..These results may improve our understanding on the functional complexity of the SFG and provide us an approach to investigate the SFG at the subregional level. ..
- Zhang P, Wang C, Cheng L, Zhang P, Guo L, Liu W, et al. Development of a multi-marker model combining HE4, CA125, progesterone, and estradiol for distinguishing benign from malignant pelvic masses in postmenopausal women. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:2183-91 pubmed publisher..77, 100.00, and 87.50Â %, specificities were 84.21, 100.00, and 84.21Â %. The multi-marker model showed significant improvement when compared to CA125 or HE4, and it might be an effective pelvic mass differentiation method. ..
- Xu Y, Zhang Z, Zheng Y, Feng S. MicroRNA-221 Regulates Hypertrophy of Ligamentum Flavum in Lumbar Spinal Stenosis by Targeting TIMP-2. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2016;41:275-82 pubmed publisher..The downregulation of miR-221 might contribute to LF hypertrophy by promoting collagens I and III expression via the induction of TIMP-2. Our study also underscores the potential of miR-221 as a novel therapeutic target in LSS. 3. ..
- Ding X, Man Y, Hao J, Zhu C, Liu C, Yang X, et al. The Antitumor Effect of Gekko Sulfated Glycopeptide by Inhibiting bFGF-Induced Lymphangiogenesis. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:7396392 pubmed publisher..Conclusion. GSPP possesses the antitumor ability by inhibiting bFGF-inducing lymphangiogenesis in vitro and in vivo, which may further inhibit tumor lymphatic metastasis. ..
- Liu J, Wei X, Li A, Cui Y, Xia X, Qin W, et al. Novel mutations in COL4A3, COL4A4, and COL4A5 in Chinese patients with Alport Syndrome. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177685 pubmed publisher..Pathogenic mutations were detected in 20 patients. These novel mutations can expand the genotypic spectrum of AS. Our results demonstrated that targeted capture and NGS technology are effective in the genetic diagnosis of AS. ..
- Xu X, Wang T, Zheng Z, Chen X, Liu W, Sun C, et al. Endoscopic submucosal dissection for large colorectal epithelial neoplasms: A single center experience in north China. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7967 pubmed publisher..421; P?=?.035) of colorectal ESD.Colorectal ESD is a safe and effective technique for en bloc resection of large colorectal epithelial neoplasms. Submucosal fibrosis was independently related to incomplete resection and perforation. ..
- Liu Y, Qi M, Hou S, Shao L, Zhang J, Li Y, et al. Risk of rash associated with vandetanib treatment in non-small-cell lung cancer patients: A meta-analysis of 9 randomized controlled trials. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8345 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that vandetanib was associated with a significantly increased risk of rash. Therefore, early recognition and appropriate monitoring should be taken when NSCLC patients were treated with vandetanib. ..
- Zhao X, Li H, Chen H, Liu Y, Zhang L, Liu S, et al. Expression of e-cadherin and beta-catenin in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: relationships with prognosis. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:225-32 pubmed..As a probable independent prognostic factor, it correlates with overall and disease free survival period, expression of E-cadherin but not beta-catenin may predict prognosis in patients with ESCC. ..
- Sun B, Sun Y, Zhao X, Wang J, Wang X, Liu Y. [Correlation between matrix metalloproteinases-2 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-2 expression, metastatic potential and tumor angiogenesis in synovial sarcoma and its prognostic significance]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2006;35:155-8 pubmed..To study the expression of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP)-2 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase (TIMP)-2 in tumor cells of synovial sarcoma and its clinical significance...
- Li X, Wang W, Yuan J. [Distribution and morphological changes of corneal nerves in type 2 diabetic patients detected by confocal microscopy]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2006;42:896-900 pubmed..613, P = 0.000). Corneal confocal microscope allows rapid and noninvasive in vivo evaluation of corneal nerves. The subbasal and stromal nerves of subjects with type 2 diabetes were abnormal in morphology. ..
- Wang X, Ding X, Zhang L, Zhang H, Liu N, Zhang R, et al. [Correlation analysis of gastric cancer with extranodal metastasis]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2007;10:436-9 pubmed..To evaluate the correlations between extranodal metastasis(EM)and clinicopathologic features of gastric cancer and the relationship between EM and prognosis of gastric cancer...
- Lu D, Liu W, Li H, Ji J. The application of human anterior lens capsule autotransplantation in phacotrabeculectomy: a prospective, comparative and randomized clinical study. Eye (Lond). 2009;23:195-201 pubmed publisher..To determine whether the autotransplantation of human anterior lens capsule (ALC) in the trabeculectomy site can aid filtration...
- Liu F, Fan D, Qi J, Zhu H, Zhou Y, Yang C, et al. Co-expression of cytokeratin 8 and breast cancer resistant protein indicates a multifactorial drug-resistant phenotype in human breast cancer cell line. Life Sci. 2008;83:496-501 pubmed publisher..In this report, we observed elevated expression of cytokeratin 8 (CK8) in MCF-7/MX, a mitoxantrone (MX)-selected human breast tumor cell line with the MDR phenotype known as overexpression of breast cancer resistant protein (BCRP)...
- Cui L, Guo X, Wei J, Liu F, Gu F, Fan Y, et al. [Significance of interleukin-1beta expression and microvascular density in invasive micropapillary carcinoma of breast]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2008;37:599-603 pubmed..9, P = 0.025). It had no relationship with hormonal receptor status and proliferative index. Overexpression of IL-1beta and high microvessel density may have important roles in tumor cell proliferation and lymph node metastasis in IMPC. ..
- Xu J, Wang Y, Geng X, Li Y, Zhang W. Changes of the alternative splicing variants of human telomerase reverse transcriptase during gastric carcinogenesis. Pathobiology. 2009;76:23-9 pubmed publisher..hTERT alternative splicing pattern is different during gastric carcinogenesis. beta(+) ASV was widely expressed in gastric carcinogenesis and may provide some information for diagnosis of gastric cancer or precancerous lesions. ..
- Wang H, Liu B, Zhang C, Peng G, Liu M, Li D, et al. Parkin regulates paclitaxel sensitivity in breast cancer via a microtubule-dependent mechanism. J Pathol. 2009;218:76-85 pubmed publisher..In addition, our study suggests that patients harbouring tumours with high Parkin level would be more likely to benefit from paclitaxel-containing regimens. ..
- Zhang W, Cai N, Ye L, Zhang X. Transformation of human liver L-O2 cells mediated by stable HBx transfection. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:1153-61 pubmed publisher..The L-O2-X cell line is an ideal model for investigating the mechanism of HBx-mediated transformation. ..
- Liu Y, Wang W, Wang J, Wang Y, Yuan Z, Tang S, et al. Blood compatibility evaluation of poly(D,L-lactide-co-beta-malic acid) modified with the GRGDS sequence. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2010;75:370-6 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that P-GS5 could be a potentially useful material in vascular tissue engineering. ..
- Wang Q, Torzewska A, Ruan X, Wang X, Rozalski A, Shao Z, et al. Molecular and genetic analyses of the putative Proteus O antigen gene locus. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2010;76:5471-8 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first molecular characterization of the putative Proteus O antigen locus, and we describe a novel molecular classification method for the identification of different Proteus serogroups...
- Zhao H, GU J, XU H, Yang B, Han Y, Li L, et al. [Meta-analysis of the relationship between passive smoking population in China and lung cancer]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2010;13:617-23 pubmed publisher..Passive smoking is an important risk factor of lung cancer among non-smoking Chinese, and for non-smoking women who expose to environment tobacco smoke in a long period of time have a close relationship with lung cancer risk. ..
- Zhang Y, Diao L, Yang Q, Duo J, Liu Y, Liu S, et al. [Expression of VEGFR-2 and VEGFR-3 in papillary renal cell carcinoma and their relationship with prognosis]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2010;32:752-6 pubmed..Differently, VEGFR-3 is a predictor of lymph node metastasis, increased VEGFR-2 expression could be used to predict a potential blood dissemination. ..
- Yang J, Liu Y, Wang H, Liu L, Wang W, Wang C, et al. The biocompatibility of fatty acid modified dextran-agmatine bioconjugate gene delivery vector. Biomaterials. 2012;33:604-13 pubmed publisher..Importantly, cells cultured with the degraded products of Dex-Agm and Dex-L-Agm retained more than 80% viability, suggest their potential application as a gene delivery vector. ..
- Yao J, Liu J, Kong X, Zhang S, Wang X, Yu M, et al. Induction of activation of the antioxidant response element and stabilization of Nrf2 by 3-(3-pyridylmethylidene)-2-indolinone (PMID) confers protection against oxidative stress-induced cell death. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2012;259:227-35 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the compound PMID induces the ARE-mediated gene expression through stabilization of Nrf2 protein and activation of Nrf2/ARE pathway and protects against oxidative stress-mediated cell death. ..
- Ning T, Guo Y, Liu Z, Xia J, Yu M, Shen S, et al. [Survey on recent infection of human immunodeficiency virus among men who have sex with men in Tianjin during 2008 - 2009]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2011;32:1087-90 pubmed..36% and 5.52% per year in 2008 and 2009. of this study showed that the HIV incidence stabilized at high level among MSM in Tianjin, calling for the effective interventions be taken for HIV/AIDS control and prevention. ..
- Fei M, Yan Ping Z, Ru Juan M, Ning Ning L, Lin G. Risk factors for dementia with type 2 diabetes mellitus among elderly people in China. Age Ageing. 2013;42:398-400 pubmed publisher..05). the present study shows that T2DM is associated with dementia and its subtypes amongst elderly people in the Chinese population. ..
- Liu H, Al Aidaroos A, Wang H, Guo K, Li J, Zhang H, et al. PRL-3 suppresses c-Fos and integrin ?2 expression in ovarian cancer cells. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:80 pubmed publisher..PRL-3 may inhibit c-fos transcriptional regulation of integrin ?2 signaling. Our results strongly support a role for PRL-3 as a promising therapeutic target and potential early biomarker in ovarian cancer progression. ..
- Ding T, Zhou Y, Sun K, Jiang W, Li W, Liu X, et al. Knockdown a water channel protein, aquaporin-4, induced glioblastoma cell apoptosis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e66751 pubmed publisher..We further show that several apoptotic key proteins, Cytochrome C, Bcl-2 and Bad are involved in AQP4 signaling pathways. Our results indicate that AQP4 may serve as an anti-apoptosis target for therapy of glioblastoma. ..
- Du J, Xue H, Ma J, Liu F, Zhou J, Shao Y, et al. The crystal structure of HIV CRF07 B'/C gp41 reveals a hyper-mutant site in the middle of HR2 heptad repeat. Virology. 2013;446:86-94 pubmed publisher..The mutational study of these residues revealed that this site is important in HIV mediated cell-cell fusion and plays critical roles in conformational changes during viral invasion. ..
- Yu Y, Xiao C, Tan L, Wang Q, Li X, Feng Y. Cancer-associated fibroblasts induce epithelial-mesenchymal transition of breast cancer cells through paracrine TGF-? signalling. Br J Cancer. 2014;110:724-32 pubmed publisher..The reciprocal effect of CAFs on breast cancer cells and the underlying molecular mechanisms are not fully characterised...
- Lin X, Sun B, Zhu D, Zhao X, Sun R, Zhang Y, et al. Notch4+ cancer stem-like cells promote the metastatic and invasive ability of melanoma. Cancer Sci. 2016;107:1079-91 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings indicate that Notch4+ MCSLCs trigger EMT and promote the metastasis of melanoma cells. ..
- Mo Y, Ma X, Li H, Ran X, Yang W, Li Q, et al. Relationship between glycated albumin and glycated hemoglobin according to glucose tolerance status: A multicenter study. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2016;115:17-23 pubmed publisher..045). The relationship between GA and HbA1c was strong. The GA/HbA1c ratio was related to acute postprandial glucose fluctuation and BMI level. ..
- Wang F, Zhang Y, Mao J, Yu Z, Yi Z, Yu L, et al. Spectrum of mutations in Chinese children with steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol. 2017;32:1181-1192 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated that the genetic testing results for pediatric SRNS patients vary with different ethnicities, and this information will help to improve management of the disease in clinical practice. ..
- Gong X. Effective control of infection-associated hemophagocytic syndrome with chloroquine. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2002;24:330-2 pubmed..No relapses occurred in 19 patients. These results suggest that effective control of disease in some patients with infection-associated hemophagocytic syndrome can be achieved with chloroquine. ..
- Wei J, Wang M, Zou D, Yang D, Li R, Ning J, et al. Treatment of hematologic malignancies with alternate hemibody irradiation combined with high-dose chemotherapy: a single-center experience. Int J Hematol. 2004;80:435-40 pubmed..05). AHBI combined with high-dose chemotherapy is a feasible approach for patients with hematologic malignancies and has the advantages of a desirable effectiveness, low costs, simple operation, and acceptable side effects. ..
- Ding M, Zhao G, Yuan Y, Guo Z. Aqueous extract of Salvia miltiorrhoza regulates adhesion molecule expression of tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced endothelial cells by blocking activation of nuclear factor kappaB. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2005;45:516-24 pubmed..It may imply one of the mechanisms by which ESM exerts its beneficial effect preventing the progress of atherosclerosis. ..
- Yu J, Zhang X, Liu C, Meng Y, Han J. Effect of acupuncture treatment on vascular dementia. Neurol Res. 2006;28:97-103 pubmed..05). These results suggested that 'yi qi tiao xue, fu ben pei yuan' acupuncture method had significant therapeutic effects and well tolerated in ameliorate the key clinical symptoms of VaD. ..
- Zhao L, Yang S, Zhou G, Yang J, Ji D, Sabatakos G, et al. Downregulation of cAMP-dependent protein kinase inhibitor gamma is required for BMP-2-induced osteoblastic differentiation. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2006;38:2064-73 pubmed
- Xu J, Bovet L, Zhao K. Taste masking microspheres for orally disintegrating tablets. Int J Pharm. 2008;359:63-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, spray-dried microspheres can effectively mask the bitter taste of the active pharmaceutical ingredients in combination with the orally disintegrating tablets. ..
- Ma J, Jiang Y, Jiang Y, Sun Y, Zhao X. Expression of nerve growth factor and tyrosine kinase receptor A and correlation with perineural invasion in pancreatic cancer. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008;23:1852-9 pubmed publisher..In pancreatic cancer, overexpression of NGF may contribute to PNI by prompting the hyperplasia of nerves, restraining the apoptosis of tumor cells and specifically combining NGF and TrkA. ..
- Wang Y, Xing H, Tian Z, Tang K, Wang J, Xu Z, et al. Overexpression of Midkine promotes the viability of BA/F3 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;384:341-6 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that MK might be involved in the pathogenesis of leukemia and could be taken as an ideal diagnostic marker and molecular target for the treatment of acute leukemia. ..
- Li X, Chen J, Kong M, Su X, Yi Y, Zou M, et al. Prevalence of human metapneumovirus in hospitalized children with respiratory tract infections in Tianjin, China. Arch Virol. 2009;154:1831-6 pubmed publisher..The Vero-E6 cell line was better than LLC-MK2 for hMPV isolation. Three hMPV strains were successfully isolated using the Vero-E6 cell line. ..
- Zhou F, Xue Z, Wang J. Antihypertensive effects of silk fibroin hydrolysate by alcalase and purification of an ACE inhibitory dipeptide. J Agric Food Chem. 2010;58:6735-40 pubmed publisher..2 Da and Gly-Tyr, respectively, by LC-ESI/MS. The results of this study suggest that silk fibroin byproducts have the possibility to become an effective source for ACE inhibitory peptides. ..
- Wang X, Tian L, Wu H, Jiang X, Du L, Zhang H, et al. Expression of miRNA-130a in nonsmall cell lung cancer. Am J Med Sci. 2010;340:385-8 pubmed publisher..Multivariate Cox regression analysis showed that miRNA-130a was an independent prognostic factor for patients with NSCLC. Together, these data suggest that miRNA-130a may comprise a potential novel prognostic marker for this disease. ..
- Tian K, Yang S, Ren Q, Han Z, Lu S, Ma F, et al. p38 MAPK contributes to the growth inhibition of leukemic tumor cells mediated by human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2010;26:799-808 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings indicate that p38 MAPK is critical for the growth inhibitory effect of UC-MSCs on leukemic tumor cells. ..
- Yang J, Yang S, Yuan Y. Integrated investigation of lipidome and related signaling pathways uncovers molecular mechanisms of tetramethylpyrazine and butylidenephthalide protecting endothelial cells under oxidative stress. Mol Biosyst. 2012;8:1789-97 pubmed publisher..The current work suggests that the interaction of the lipidome and phospholipases can serve as a promising therapeutic target in oxidatively stressed ECs. ..
- Xuan C, Wang Q, Han X, Duan Y, Li L, Shi L, et al. RBB, a novel transcription repressor, represses the transcription of HDM2 oncogene. Oncogene. 2013;32:3711-21 pubmed publisher..Significantly, we showed that RBB suppresses cell proliferation and sensitizes cells to DNA damage-induced apoptosis. Our data indicate that RBB is a novel transcriptional repressor and an important regulator of p53 pathway. ..
- Du X, Li X, Li L, Xu Y, Feng Y. The detection of ESR1/PGR/ERBB2 mRNA levels by RT-QPCR: a better approach for subtyping breast cancer and predicting prognosis. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2013;138:59-67 pubmed publisher..008) but not for those determined by their protein status. Taken together, our results suggest that the detection of ESR1/PGR/ERBB2 mRNA levels by RT-QPCR is a better approach for subtyping breast cancer and predicting the prognosis. ..
- Cao X, Zhang W, Cao W, Liu B, Zhang F, Zhao H, et al. Aquaporin3 is required for FGF-2-induced migration of human breast cancers. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e56735 pubmed publisher..Our findings also suggest the importance of FGFR-PI3K and FGFR-ERK signaling in FGF-2-induced AQP3 expression. In summary, our findings suggest a novel function of AQP3 in cell migration and metastasis of breast cancers. ..
- Ma L, Chen H, Dong P, Lu X. Anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities of extracts and compounds from the mushroom Inonotus obliquus. Food Chem. 2013;139:503-8 pubmed publisher..The results obtained in this work might contribute to understanding the biological activity of mushroom I. obliquus for food and drug application. ..
- Zhang X, Zhang F, Guo L, Wang Y, Zhang P, Wang R, et al. Interactome analysis reveals that C1QBP (complement component 1, q subcomponent binding protein) is associated with cancer cell chemotaxis and metastasis. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2013;12:3199-209 pubmed publisher..In summary, C1QBP was identified as a novel regulator of cancer metastasis that may serve as a therapeutic target for breast cancer treatment. ..
- Zhang Q, Wang D, Zheng Q, Zheng Y, Wang H, Xu Y, et al. Joint effects of urinary arsenic methylation capacity with potential modifiers on arsenicosis: a cross-sectional study from an endemic arsenism area in Huhhot Basin, northern China. Environ Res. 2014;132:281-9 pubmed publisher..The findings of the present study suggest that a lower arsenic methylation capacity was associated with arsenicosis and that certain risk factors may enhance the risk of arsenic-induced skin lesions. ..
- Oche B, Chen L, Ma Y, Yang Y, Li C, Geng X, et al. Cryptotanshinone and wogonin up-regulate eNOS in vascular endothelial cells via ER? and down-regulate iNOS in LPS stimulated vascular smooth muscle cells via ER?. Arch Pharm Res. 2016;39:249-258 pubmed publisher..It can be employed as a basis for evaluating the beneficial effects of phytoestrogens in the treatment of patients at risk of cardiovascular disease. ..
- Zhang C, An T, Wang D, Wan G, Zhang M, Wang H, et al. Stepwise pH-responsive nanoparticles containing charge-reversible pullulan-based shells and poly(Î²-amino ester)/poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) cores as carriers of anticancer drugs for combination therapy on hepatocellular carcinoma. J Control Release. 2016;226:193-204 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this novel nanoparticle system is a promising candidate as carrier for drugs against HCC. ..
- Hu F, Guo Y, Zhu D, Wang F, Jiang X, Xu Y, et al. Resistance trends among clinical isolates in China reported from CHINET surveillance of bacterial resistance, 2005-2014. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2016;22 Suppl 1:S9-14 pubmed publisher..6% in 2014 was observed for Staphylococcus aureus. Carbapenem resistance rates in K. pneumoniae and A. baumannii in China are high. Our results indicate the importance of bacterial surveillance studies. ..
- Liu G, Zhang F, Hu Y, Jiang Y, Gong Z, Liu S, et al. Multiple sclerosis risk pathways differ in Caucasian and Chinese populations. J Neuroimmunol. 2017;307:63-68 pubmed publisher..Our results provide clinically useful clues about the link between these risk genes and MS susceptibility in the Chinese population. ..
- Sun Q, Lin G, Li L, Jin X, Huang L, Zhang G, et al. Discovery of Potent and Selective Inhibitors of Cdc2-Like Kinase 1 (CLK1) as a New Class of Autophagy Inducers. J Med Chem. 2017;60:6337-6352 pubmed publisher..Collectively, due to its potency and selectivity, compound 25 could be used as a chemical probe or agent in future mechanism-of-action or autophagy-related disease therapy studies. ..
- Ma Y, Zhang X, Cheng C, Xu Q, Di H, Zhao J, et al. Leukoencephalopathy with calcifications and cysts: A case report. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7597 pubmed publisher..LCC can be found at any age. A young age seems to be associated with severer symptoms. The clinical manifestations can be variable and aggressive. The potential pathogenic basis still needs further research. ..
- Feng B, Lei J, Chu Y. [Gene diagnosis of familial erythroleukemia at the early stage of leukomogenesis]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 1991;30:350-3, 382-3 pubmed..The etiological significance of the rearrangement of c-erbB/c-erbA in leukomogenesis was discussed. ..
- Cui Y, Zhao K, Wang L, Wang Q, Zhang W, Chen W, et al. [A study of PDE6B gene mutation and phenotype in Chinese cases with retinitis pigmentosa]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2003;39:28-32 pubmed..This gene mutation associated with rod deterioration and RP. Several DNA variants were found in introns of PDE6B gene in national population. ..
- Zheng J, Ma Z, Sun H. [A heterozygous transversion of connexin 50 in a family with congenital nuclear cataract in the northeast of China]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2005;22:76-8 pubmed..Furthermore, this study confirmed that GJA8 plays a vital role in the maintenance of human lens transparency. ..
- Li Q, Gao C, Juzi J, Hao X. Analysis of 82 cases of retroperitoneal schwannoma. ANZ J Surg. 2007;77:237-40 pubmed..The aim of the study was to improve the diagnosis and treatment of retroperitoneal schwannoma by analysing clinical manifestations and postoperative course of this rare disease...
- Liu H, Wang M, Li M, Wang D, Rao Q, Wang Y, et al. Expression and role of DJ-1 in leukemia. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;375:477-83 pubmed publisher..Thus, DJ-1 might be involved in leukemogesis through regulating cell growth, proliferation, and apoptosis. It could be a potential therapeutic target for leukemia. ..
- Zhang L, Song A, Wang Z, Lu Y. [Effects of the needling method for regulating kidney and smoothing liver on endocrine and immune functions in the patient with hyperplasia of mammary glands]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2008;28:648-52 pubmed..To probe into a better acupoint association for treatment of hyperplasia of mammary glands and the mechanism...
- Liu Y, Song S, Wang H. [A clinical study of the serum vascular endothelial growth factor in patients with severe sepsis]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2009;21:172-4 pubmed..The VEGF levels lowered along with the course of the disease in survival group, but it lowers inconspicuously in death group. VEGF levels can reflect the severity of sepsis in certain degree. ..
- Zhao X, Chen W, Yang Z, Li J, Zhang S, Tian L. Selection and affinity maturation of human antibodies against rabies virus from a scFv gene library using ribosome display. J Biotechnol. 2009;144:253-8 pubmed publisher..Ribosome display technology is a robust tool for rapid isolation of human antibody fragments, and has exceptional strength in affinity maturation and molecular evolution in vitro. ..
- Zhou X, Ren Y, Moore L, Mei M, You Y, Xu P, et al. Downregulation of miR-21 inhibits EGFR pathway and suppresses the growth of human glioblastoma cells independent of PTEN status. Lab Invest. 2010;90:144-55 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our studies provide evidence that miR-21 may serve as a novel therapeutic target for malignant gliomas independent of PTEN status. ..
- Zhao H, Du W, Wang D, Gu D, Xue F, Ge J, et al. The expression of IFN-gamma, IL-4, Foxp3 and perforin genes are not correlated with DNA methylation status in patients with immune thrombocytopenic purpura. Platelets. 2010;21:137-43 pubmed publisher..0376) and that of IFN-gamma were relatively higher (p = 0.0582) in ITP, we did not find the negative correlation between the expression of those genes and the methylation of their promoters. ..
- Xu Y, Meng H, Li C, Hao M, Wang Y, Yu Z, et al. Umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells isolated by a novel explantation technique can differentiate into functional endothelial cells and promote revascularization. Stem Cells Dev. 2010;19:1511-22 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, UC-MSCs isolated by novel yet simple explantation technique are well suited for application in the development of novel stem cell-based revascularization therapies. ..
- Deng J, Liang H, Sun D, Wang D, Pan Y. Suitability of 7th UICC N stage for predicting the overall survival of gastric cancer patients after curative resection in China. Ann Surg Oncol. 2010;17:1259-66 pubmed publisher..The 7th UICC N stage appears to provide a reliable prognostic category of MLNC of gastric cancer than the 5th/6th UICC N stage, and it is the efficiently prognostic indicator of gastric cancer after curative surgery. ..
- Zhang D, Zhang Y, Nie H, Zhang R, Cui J, Cheng Y, et al. [Protective effects of new compound codonopsis tablets against acute mountain sickness]. Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi. 2010;26:148-52 pubmed..New compound codonopsis tablets have an obvious effect on prevention and treatment of acute mountain sickness. ..
- Zhang J, van Aartsen J, Jiang X, Shao Y, Tai C, He X, et al. Expansion of the known Klebsiella pneumoniae species gene pool by characterization of novel alien DNA islands integrated into tmRNA gene sites. J Microbiol Methods. 2011;84:283-9 pubmed publisher..Large-scale investigation of the content of tRNA/tmRNA hotspots will be useful to identify and/or survey accessory sequences dispersed amongst hundreds to thousands of members of many key bacterial species. ..
- Liu R, Li G, Cui X, Zhang D, Yang Q, Mu X, et al. Methodological evaluation and comparison of five urinary albumin measurements. J Clin Lab Anal. 2011;25:324-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, accurate and precise measurement of urinary albumin is critical. However, there are no reference measurement procedures and reference materials for urinary albumin...
- Zhang J, Gu L, Zhao L, Zhang X, Qiu L, Li Z. Expression level of novel tumor suppressor gene FATS is associated with the outcome of node positive breast cancer. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:2894-8 pubmed..FATS is involved in the carcinogenesis and development of breast cancer and could be a potential biomarker and prognostic factor for breast cancer therapy. ..
- Zhu H, Wang Q, Wen L, Xu J, Shao Z, Chen M, et al. Development of a multiplex PCR assay for detection and genogrouping of Neisseria meningitidis. J Clin Microbiol. 2012;50:46-51 pubmed publisher..meningitidis serogroups. This multiplex PCR-based assay may have use for the clinical diagnosis and epidemiological surveillance of N. meningitidis. ..
- Zhang J, Wider B, Shang H, Li X, Ernst E. Quality of herbal medicines: challenges and solutions. Complement Ther Med. 2012;20:100-6 pubmed publisher..Through the use of modern analytical methods and pharmaceutical techniques, previously unsolved internal issues have become solvable. Standard herbal products can be manufactured from the standard herbal extracts. ..
- Dong S, Cui Y, Zhong R, Liang D, Liu Y, Wang Y, et al. Decreased expression of retinoblastoma protein-interacting zinc-finger gene 1 in human esophageal squamous cell cancer by DNA methylation. Clin Lab. 2012;58:41-51 pubmed..Their determination may offer guidance for selecting appropriate diagnoses and treatments. RIZ1 may be a potential tumor suppressor in human ESCC. ..