Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Publications894 found, 100 shown here
- Mei C, Deng W, Zhou Q. [The association of XPD G312A polymorphism with lung cancer risk: a meta-analysis]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2010;13:526-32 pubmed publisher..15, 95% CI: 1.01-1.31). XPD 312A allele is risk allele for lung cancer. Individuals with AA genotype have higher risk of lung cancer, especially in Asians. ..
- Xu J, Guo P, Liu C, Sun Z, Gui L, Guo Y, et al. Neuroprotective Kaurane Diterpenes from Fritillaria ebeiensis. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2011;75:1386-8 pubmed..All the isolates showed neuroprotective effects against MPP(+)-induced neuronal cell death in human dopaminergic neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells...
- Zhang W, Peng W, Zhao M, Lin D, Zeng Z, Zhou W, et al. Expression, purification and preliminary crystallographic analysis of human thyroid hormone responsive protein. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2011;67:941-6 pubmed publisher..8, c = 193.7 Å, α = β = γ = 90.0°. A molecular-replacement solution calculated using a murine Spot 14 structure as a search model indicated the presence of six molecules per asymmetric unit, comprising three hThrsp homodimers. ..
- Chang L, Deng L, Wang W, Lv Z, Hu F, Dong A, et al. Poly(ethyleneglycol)-b-poly(?-caprolactone-co-?-hydroxyl-?- caprolactone) bearing pendant hydroxyl groups as nanocarriers for doxorubicin delivery. Biomacromolecules. 2012;13:3301-10 pubmed publisher..In sum, the introduction of hydroxyl groups on the polyester block in mPEG-b-P(CL-co-HCL) exhibited great potentials for modifications in the stability, drug solubilization, and release properties of NPs. ..
- Li M, Zhao D, Ma G, Zhang B, Fu X, Zhu Z, et al. Upregulation of ATBF1 by progesterone-PR signaling and its functional implication in mammary epithelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;430:358-63 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that ATBF1 plays a crucial role in the Pg-PR signaling pathway in mammary epithelial cells. ..
- Li N, Zhao J, Wang L, Chen X, Ma H, Zhu L, et al. [R954 mutations in KIF21A gene in Chinese patients with congenital fibrosis of extraocular muscles]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2012;48:1077-82 pubmed..R954Q). The R954 mutations account for 87.5% (14/16), in which 75% (12/16) are R954W, 12.5% (2/16) are R954Q. The R954 mutations are also hotspots in Chinese patients with CFEOM. ..
- Yang Q, Zhao Y, Xia Q, Xu B, Ma X, Liu Y, et al. Novel cartilage-derived biomimetic scaffold for human nucleus pulposus regeneration: a promising therapeutic strategy for symptomatic degenerative disc diseases. Orthop Surg. 2013;5:60-3 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, a combination of ADSCs and DCM-derived biomimetic scaffolds would be advantageous in NP tissue engineering and, in the long run, could become an effective treatment option for symptomatic DDD. ..
- Lyu S, Yu Q, Ying G, Wang S, Wang Y, Zhang J, et al. Androgen receptor decreases CMYC and KRAS expression by upregulating let-7a expression in ER-, PR-, AR+ breast cancer. Int J Oncol. 2014;44:229-37 pubmed publisher..Androgen-induced AR activating signal upregulates let-7a that targets CMYC and KRAS and contributes to ER-, PR-, AR+ breast cancer pathogenesis. Elucidation of this pathway will help develop new therapies. ..
- Luo S, Gu X, Ma F, Liu C, Shen Y, Ge R, et al. ZYZ451 protects cardiomyocytes from hypoxia-induced apoptosis via enhancing MnSOD and STAT3 interaction. Free Radic Biol Med. 2016;92:1-14 pubmed publisher..These benefits appear to be attributed to the enhanced interaction between STAT3 and MnSOD. These findings shed a light on a new role of STAT3 in oxidative stress and suggest that ZYZ451 is likely an effective cardio-protective agent. ..
- Wang C, Li Y, Zhang H, Li H, Li Z. Anterior approach versus posterior approach for Pipkin I and II femoral head fractures: A systemic review and meta-analysis. Int J Surg. 2016;27:176-81 pubmed publisher..Future high-quality randomized, controlled trials (RCTs) are needed to determine the optimal surgical approach and to predict other postoperative complications. III. ..
- Zhang B, Wang B, Cao S, Wang Y, Wu D. Silybin attenuates LPS-induced lung injury in mice by inhibiting NF-?B signaling and NLRP3 activation. Int J Mol Med. 2017;39:1111-1118 pubmed publisher..Silybin exerts protective effects against lung injury by regulating NF-?B signaling and the NLRP3 inflammasome activation. ..
- Jia N, Tang Y, Liu H, Li Y, Liu S, Liu L. Rare esophageal ulcers related to Behçet disease: A case report. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8469 pubmed publisher..Many cases of oral aphthous ulcers and genital ulcers related to BD are reported; nevertheless, idiopathic giant esophageal ulcers related to BD are rare. A rare case for esophageal ulcers related to BD is presented...
- Yang Z, Chen S, Luan X, Li Y, Liu M, Li X, et al. MicroRNA-214 is aberrantly expressed in cervical cancers and inhibits the growth of HeLa cells. IUBMB Life. 2009;61:1075-82 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that miR-214 negatively regulates HeLa cell proliferation by targeting the noncoding regions of MEK3 and JNK1 mRNAs. ..
- Hao J, Zhang C, Zhang A, Wang K, Jia Z, Wang G, et al. miR-221/222 is the regulator of Cx43 expression in human glioblastoma cells. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:1504-10 pubmed publisher..We conclude that miR-221/222 function as oncogenic microRNAs in human gliomas, at least in part, by targeting Cx43. ..
- Yang Y, Ma X, Ma J, Zhu S, Ma B, Ji S, et al. [Biomechanical research of less invasive stabilization system and dynamic condylar screw in fixing subtrochanteric fractures of femur]. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2012;26:1213-7 pubmed..It can be proven that the LISS internal fixator is firmer than the DCS internal fixator by biomechanical comparison. ..
- Zhang X, Dong N, Zhang H, You J, Wang H, Ye L. Effects of hepatitis B virus X protein on human telomerase reverse transcriptase expression and activity in hepatoma cells. J Lab Clin Med. 2005;145:98-104 pubmed publisher..Our data collectively demonstrate that HBX up-regulates the expression and activity of hTERT in hepatoma cells, suggesting that hTERT is associated with tumor development...
- Chu G, Wang J, Xin Y, Zheng J, Zheng R, Bi D. [Protective and curative effects of prophylactic administration of pulmonary surfactant on neonatal respiratory distress syndrome]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2006;86:876-80 pubmed
- Lei Z, Qingyi D, Feng G, Chen W, Hock R, Changli W. Clinical study of mini-nutritional assessment for older Chinese inpatients. J Nutr Health Aging. 2009;13:871-5 pubmed..6%. The most proper cutoff point of MNA-SF was lower than 12. The MNA and MNA-SF were useful tools to identify older Chinese inpatients with malnutrition. However, the cutoff point of the MNA should be modulated for this population. ..
- Mao J, Hou Y, Shang H, Wang H, Wang X, Zhao Y, et al. Study on the evaluation of the clinical effects of traditional chinese medicine in heart failure by complex intervention: protocol of SECETCM-HF. Trials. 2009;10:122 pubmed publisher..The proper index system which built in the study will be helpful for the clinical effect expression of HF by integrated medicine in future. ChiCTR-TRC-00000059. ..
- Wu P, Yan X. Ni2+-modulated homocysteine-capped CdTe quantum dots as a turn-on photoluminescent sensor for detecting histidine in biological fluids. Biosens Bioelectron. 2010;26:485-90 pubmed publisher..3 ?M. The relative standard deviation for 11 replicate detections of 15 ?M histidine was 2.7%. The developed sensor was applied to the determination of histidine in human urine samples with recoveries from 94.4% to 106%. ..
- Li J, Wu H, Xing W, Yang S, Lu S, Du W, et al. Interleukin-27 as a negative regulator of human neutrophil function. Scand J Immunol. 2010;72:284-92 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our data demonstrate that IL-27 mainly down-modulates human neutrophil function, which might extend our understanding of the role of IL-27 in the innate immune response. ..
- Huang H, Liang H, Zhan Z, Li H, Ren X, Hao X. Surgical outcomes of gastrointestinal stromal tumors of the stomach: a single unit experience in the era of targeted drug therapy. Med Oncol. 2012;29:941-7 pubmed publisher..Large tumors, high mitotic index, and the absence of imatinib treatment are associated with high recurrence-free survival. Adjuvant imatinib therapy of 2 years appears to decrease the recurrence of gastric GISTs. ..
- Bo C, Xue Z, Yi G, Zelin C, Yang B, Zixu W, et al. Assessing the quality of reports about randomized controlled trials of acupuncture treatment on Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e38461 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the reports' qualities which are about randomized controlled trials (RCTs) of acupuncture treatment on Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN)...
- Zhang H, Jia X, Han F, Zhao J, Zhao Y, Fan Y, et al. Dual-delivery of VEGF and PDGF by double-layered electrospun membranes for blood vessel regeneration. Biomaterials. 2013;34:2202-12 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that dual-delivery of VEGF and PDGF by the modified electrospun membranes could facilitate revascularization. ..
- Ding Y, Fan H, Long J, Zhang Q, Chen Y. The application of Heck reaction in the synthesis of guaianolide sesquiterpene lactones derivatives selectively inhibiting resistant acute leukemic cells. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2013;23:6087-92 pubmed publisher..2±0.5 ?M) was selected for study its preliminary mechanism. The result reveals that compound 5e can obviously induce apoptosis. ..
- Wang X, Wu Y, Zhang X, Zhang M, Huang G. Dietary Changes over 25 Years in Tianjin Residents: Findings from the 1986-1988, 2000-2004, and 2008-2011 Nutrition Surveys. Nutrients. 2016;8:62 pubmed publisher..g., retinol, calcium, and dietary fiber (<80% of recommended nutrient intake), in the diet persisted in both urban and rural areas. In conclusion, differences in diet between urban and rural areas decreased over time. ..
- Wang Y, Li T, Liu Y, Liu B, Hu X, Wang Y, et al. [Effect of the ischemic post-conditioning on the prevention of the cardio-renal damage in patients with acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction after primary percutaneous coronary intervention]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2017;45:277-282 pubmed publisher..06%(18/128)?p?0.034]??????1???????????????????[7.32%(9/123)?15.63%(20/128)?p?0.040]? ??? stemi???ppci????ipc?????????????????????????1??????????????????????????????????????????????????chictr?icr?15006590?. ..
- Qiao L, Xu Z, Zhao T, Ye L, Zhang X. Dkk-1 secreted by mesenchymal stem cells inhibits growth of breast cancer cells via depression of Wnt signalling. Cancer Lett. 2008;269:67-77 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of Dkk-1 in Z3 cells enhanced the inhibition. Therefore, Dkk-1 secreted by Z3 cells involves the inhibition via the Wnt pathway. ..
- Liu G, Qu Q, Mi R, Qi J. [Relationship between nucleotide excision repair gene ERCC1 and resistance to cisplatin in ovarian cancer]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2008;30:184-7 pubmed..88, 5.07, and 3.75 times, respectively, after RNA interfering ERCC1 gene. ERCC1 gene is associated with the resistance to cisplatin and the sensitivity to cisplatin can be enhanced by RNA interfering ERCC1 in ovarian cancer. ..
- Liu F, Chen Z, Wang J, Shao X, Cui Z, Yang C, et al. Overexpression of cell surface cytokeratin 8 in multidrug-resistant MCF-7/MX cells enhances cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix. Neoplasia. 2008;10:1275-84 pubmed..Taken together, our results suggest that alterations in the expression level and cellular localization of CK8 may play a significant role in enhancing the cellular adhesion of MDR MCF-7/MX cells. ..
- Li X, Liu J, Wang Y, Zhang L, Ning L, Feng Y. Parallel underexpression of kallikrein 5 and kallikrein 7 mRNA in breast malignancies. Cancer Sci. 2009;100:601-7 pubmed publisher..They are potential biomarkers for breast cancer. ..
- Jin W, Li Q, Lin Y, Lu Y, Li H, Wang L, et al. Reversal of Imatinib resistance in BCR-ABL-positive leukemia after inhibition of the Na+/H+ exchanger. Cancer Lett. 2011;308:81-90 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings suggest that Pgp may be associated with the reversal of drug resistance in BCR-ABL-positive leukemia patients and cell lines by the inhibition of NHE1 though MAPK pathways. ..
- Wang D, Ji Y, Chen K, Du W, Yang Z, Han Z, et al. IL-6 production stimulated by CD14(+) monocytes-paracrined IL-1β does not contribute to the immunosuppressive activity of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2012;29:551-60 pubmed publisher..However, increased IL-6 production does not contribute to immunosuppressive activity of IL-1β-hUC-MSCs- PGE2 on CD4(+) T cells. ..
- Liu C, Li L, Ying F, Xu C, Zang X, Gao Z. A newly identified TSH? splice variant is involved in the pathology of Hashimoto's thyroiditis. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:10019-30 pubmed publisher..0001). Dexamethasone inhibition of the TSH? splice variant mRNA expression occurred in a dose- and time-dependent manner. These results demonstrated that the TSH? splice variant may participate in the pathogenesis of HT. ..
- Li F, Zhang R, Liang H, Liu H, Quan J. The pattern and risk factors of recurrence of proximal gastric cancer after curative resection. J Surg Oncol. 2013;107:130-5 pubmed publisher..Pathologic predictors of invasion, histological type, lymph nodes metastasis and negative lymph node counts could guide individualized, risk-oriented adjuvant treatment, and follow-up plan. ..
- Wang J, Ai X, Gale R, Xu Z, Qin T, Fang L, et al. TET2, ASXL1 and EZH2 mutations in Chinese with myelodysplastic syndromes. Leuk Res. 2013;37:305-11 pubmed publisher..039). These data suggest ASXL1 mutations might results in dominance of the mutant clone in Chinese with MDS whereas EZH2 mutations might predict an increased risk of transformation to AML...
- Wu L, Chang R, Mu Y, Deng X, Wu F, Zhang S, et al. Association between obesity and dental caries in Chinese children. Caries Res. 2013;47:171-6 pubmed publisher..The logistic regression model showed no correlation between dental caries and obesity. Drinking yogurt and chewing gum are protective factors, whereas oral breathing and genetic predisposition to caries are risk factors. ..
- Guo S, Li Y, Tong Q, Gu F, Zhu T, Fu L, et al. ?EF1 down-regulates ER-? expression and confers tamoxifen resistance in breast cancer. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e52380 pubmed publisher..Inhibiting ?EF1 to restore ER-? expression might represent a potential therapeutic strategy for overcoming endocrine resistance in breast cancer. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhao Y, Li L, Shen Y, Cai X, Zhang X, et al. The oncoprotein HBXIP upregulates PDGFB via activating transcription factor Sp1 to promote the proliferation of breast cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;434:305-10 pubmed publisher..In function, HBXIP enhanced the proliferation of breast cancer cells through PDGFB in vitro. Thus, we conclude that HBXIP upregulates PDGFB via activating transcription factor Sp1 to promote proliferation of breast cancer cells. ..
- Liu J, Zhang Z, Chai L, Che Y, Min S, Yang R. Identification and characterization of a unique leucine-rich repeat protein (LRRC33) that inhibits Toll-like receptor-mediated NF-?B activation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;434:28-34 pubmed publisher..Our study sheds new insight into the TLR signaling and inflammatory response in development and human diseases. ..
- Bosco Clément G, Zhang F, Chen Z, Zhou H, Li H, Mikami I, et al. Targeting Gli transcription activation by small molecule suppresses tumor growth. Oncogene. 2014;33:2087-97 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that blocking Gli transactivation, an important control point of multiple oncogenic pathways, may be an effective anticancer strategy. ..
- Chen G, Han Z, Feng D, Chen Y, Chen L, Wu H, et al. A regulatory signaling loop comprising the PGAM5 phosphatase and CK2 controls receptor-mediated mitophagy. Mol Cell. 2014;54:362-77 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal a mechanistic signaling pathway linking mitochondria-damaging signals to the dephosphorylation of FUNDC1 by PGAM5, which ultimately induces mitophagy. ..
- Feng W, Geng Z, Li Z, Cui Z, Zhu S, Liang Y, et al. Controlled release behaviour and antibacterial effects of antibiotic-loaded titania nanotubes. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2016;62:105-12 pubmed publisher..Thus, GS-loaded titania nanotubes coated with GSCH have considerable potential as biomaterials for preventing initial release and peri-implant infection in the field of orthopaedics. ..
- Ding K, Chen X, Wang Y, Liu H, Song W, Li L, et al. Plasma DNA methylation of p16 and shp1 in patients with B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Int J Clin Oncol. 2017;22:585-592 pubmed publisher..Methylation of p16/shp1 in plasma can represent their methylation status in tumor tissues, and may be promising biomarkers in early diagnosis and prognosis evaluation in B-NHL. ..
- Pang H, Yue X. MiR-205 serves as a prognostic factor and suppresses proliferation and invasion by targeting insulin-like growth factor receptor 1 in human cervical cancer. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317701308 pubmed publisher..Thus, miR-205/insulin-like growth factor receptor 1 pathway may be of great benefit to cervical cancer patients. ..
- Zhao K, Wang Q, Wang Y, Huang K, Yang C, Li Y, et al. EGFR/c-myc axis regulates TGFÎ²/Hippo/Notch pathway via epigenetic silencing miR-524 in gliomas. Cancer Lett. 2017;406:12-21 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that miR-524 mediates the EGFR/EGFRvIII stimulating effect. It may serve as a potential therapeutic agent and classical-specific biomarker for the development of glioma. ..
- Ren H, Zhao T, Wang X, Gao C, Wang J, Yu M, et al. Leptin upregulates telomerase activity and transcription of human telomerase reverse transcriptase in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;394:59-63 pubmed publisher..This study uncovers a new mechanism of the proliferative effect of leptin on breast cancer cells and provides a new explanation of obesity-related breast cancer. ..
- Li H, Qin Y, Cui Y, Chen H, Hao X, Li Q. Analysis of the surgical outcome and prognostic factors for hilar cholangiocarcinoma: a Chinese experience. Dig Surg. 2011;28:226-31 pubmed publisher..The objective of this study was to assess the therapeutic strategies and prognostic factors that could influence the clinical outcome of HC...
- Wang F, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. MiR-214 reduces cell survival and enhances cisplatin-induced cytotoxicity via down-regulation of Bcl2l2 in cervical cancer cells. FEBS Lett. 2013;587:488-95 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data suggest that miR-214 might be a candidate target for the development of novel therapeutic strategies to treat cervical cancer. ..
- Ma Q, Tan J, Cui X, Luo D, Yu M, Liang C, et al. Residues R(199)H(200) of prototype foamy virus transactivator Bel1 contribute to its binding with LTR and IP promoters but not its nuclear localization. Virology. 2014;449:215-23 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings suggest that R(199)H(200) directly participate in Bel1 binding to viral promoter DNA and are indispensible for Bel1 transactivation activity. ..
- Wang S, Zhao H, Zhou B, Chen Y, Zou Y, Zhu X, et al. Polymorphisms in ERCC1 and susceptibility to childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in a Chinese population. Leuk Res. 2006;30:1341-5 pubmed..However, the 19007G>A polymorphism was not associated with such age-related ALL risk. These results suggest that the ERCC1 8092C>A polymorphism may be related to the occurrence of childhood ALL in a Chinese population. ..
- Cai C, Zhang Q, Hu X, Wang C. Dermoid cyst of the posterior fossa associated with congenital dermal sinus in a child. World J Pediatr. 2008;4:66-9 pubmed publisher..Hydrocephalus and abscess as the principal manifestations of the posterior fossa dermoid cyst are rare. We present a case of obstructive hydrocephalus and abscess induced by an adjacent dermoid cyst with occipital dermal sinus...
- Cui R, Tanigawa T, Sakurai S, Yamagishi K, Imano H, Ohira T, et al. Associations of sleep-disordered breathing with excessive daytime sleepiness and blood pressure in Japanese women. Hypertens Res. 2008;31:501-6 pubmed publisher..01), respectively, for EDS and 1.1 (0.9-1.4), 1.2 (0.8-1.8), and 2.2 (1.4-3.4) (p for trend<0.001), respectively, for hypertension. The severity of SDB was significantly associated with EDS and hypertension among Japanese women. ..
- Zhao Y, Wong F. Effects of a postdischarge transitional care programme for patients with coronary heart disease in China: a randomised controlled trial. J Clin Nurs. 2009;18:2444-55 pubmed publisher..This study has constructed a transitional care model for patients with coronary heart disease in the context of the Chinese population which is effective in enhancing healthy lifestyle among these patients. ..
- Hu F, Wang C, Guo S, Sun W, Mi D, Gao Y, et al. ?EF1 promotes osteolytic metastasis of MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells by regulating MMP-1 expression. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2011;1809:200-10 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these observations suggest a potent role of ?EF1 to promote breast cancer metastasis to bone by regulating secretion of growth factors in the tumor microenvironment. ..
- Likun Z, Xiang J, Yi B, Xin D, Tao Z. A systematic review and meta-analysis of intravenous palonosetron in the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in adults. Oncologist. 2011;16:207-16 pubmed publisher..We performed a systematic review and meta-analysis to compare treatment effectiveness and adverse effects in cancer patients receiving chemotherapy with palonosetron to prevent chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV)...
- Hu F, Jiang C, Shen J, Tang P, Wang Y. Preoperative predictors for mortality following hip fracture surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Injury. 2012;43:676-85 pubmed publisher..Future researches were still needed to evaluate the effects of these predictors. ..
- Ye Y, Xu W, Zhong W, Li Y, Wang C. Combination treatment with dihydrotanshinone I and irradiation enhances apoptotic effects in human cervical cancer by HPV E6 down-regulation and caspases activation. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;363:191-202 pubmed publisher..These data suggest DI should be tested as the radiosensitizer in vitro and in vivo, which has potential in the treatment of human cervical cancer. ..
- Zhou Y, Hong L. Prediction value of miR-483 and miR-214 in prognosis and multidrug resistance of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2013;17:470-4 pubmed publisher..miR-483 and miR-214 might play important roles in the pathogenesis of esophageal cancer and should be considered as potential targets for intervention in this malignancy. ..
- Wang P, Piao Y, Zhang X, Li W, Hao X. The concentration of CYFRA 21-1, NSE and CEA in cerebro-spinal fluid can be useful indicators for diagnosis of meningeal carcinomatosis of lung cancer. Cancer Biomark. 2013;13:123-30 pubmed publisher..The combination of CEA, NSE and CYFRA21-1 can be an effective clinically confirmation and exclusively diagnose indictor of MC. ..
- Zhu C, Gao W, Zhao K, Qin X, Zhang Y, Peng X, et al. Structural insight into dGTP-dependent activation of tetrameric SAMHD1 deoxynucleoside triphosphate triphosphohydrolase. Nat Commun. 2013;4:2722 pubmed publisher..The structural and functional information provided here should facilitate future investigation of SAMHD1 function, including dNTPase activity, LINE-1 modulation and HIV-1 restriction. ..
- Chang J, Wang Y, Shao L, Laberge R, Demaria M, Campisi J, et al. Clearance of senescent cells by ABT263 rejuvenates aged hematopoietic stem cells in mice. Nat Med. 2016;22:78-83 pubmed publisher..Thus, senolytic drugs may represent a new class of radiation mitigators and anti-aging agents. ..
- Tan X, Pang X, Lei M, Ma M, Guo F, Wang J, et al. An efficient dual-loaded multifunctional nanocarrier for combined photothermal and photodynamic therapy based on copper sulfide and chlorin e6. Int J Pharm. 2016;503:220-8 pubmed publisher..All detailed evidence demonstrated a considerable potential of Ce6-CuS-TSL for synergistic cancer treatment. ..
- Zheng X, Nie X, Fang Y, Zhang Z, Xiao Y, Mao Z, et al. A Cisplatin Derivative Tetra-Pt(bpy) as an Oncotherapeutic Agent for Targeting ALT Cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2017;109: pubmed publisher..These results reveal the potential of Tetra-Pt(bpy) as a novel oncotherapeutic agent for targeting ALT cancer cells. ..
- Zhang X, Ma Z, Wang Y, Sun B, Guo X, Pan C, et al. Angelica Dahurica ethanolic extract improves impaired wound healing by activating angiogenesis in diabetes. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177862 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight an angiogenic role of ADEE and its ability to protect against impaired wound healing, which may be developed as a promising therapy for impaired angiogenesis and delayed wound healing in diabetes. ..
- Qin Y, Li Z, Li C, Bai S, Li H. Unburied versus buried wires for fixation of pediatric lateral condyle distal humeral fractures: A meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7736 pubmed publisher..However, unburied K-wire fixation is of benefit for early extraction and impartial cost savings. ..
- Han X, Zhao Z, Zhang M, Li G, Yang C, Du F, et al. Maternal trans-general analysis of the human mitochondrial DNA pattern. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:643-649 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, conjoint analysis showed that mtDNA methylation sites could be potential biomarkers combined with nuclear DNA methylation sites for breast cancer risk prediction. ..
- Wang L, Lin D, Zhang X, Chen S, Wang M, Wang J. Analysis of FLT3 internal tandem duplication and D835 mutations in Chinese acute leukemia patients. Leuk Res. 2005;29:1393-8 pubmed..Early detection of FLT3 mutations and an intensification of induction therapy might thus be useful for this group of patients to overcome the poor prognosis. ..
- Deng G, Qiao W, Su Y, Sha R, Geng Y, Chen Q. Internalization of Jembrana disease virus Tat: possible pathway and implication. Virus Res. 2006;121:122-33 pubmed..Based on our findings, we propose that secretion and internalization of JTat may be a way for JDV to influence neighbouring cells and make the cellular environment more amenable to viral infection...
- Moon C, Kwon Y, Lee W, Park Y, Yang V. In vitro assessment of a novel polyrotaxane-based drug delivery system integrated with a cell-penetrating peptide. J Control Release. 2007;124:43-50 pubmed..Intracellular uptake of these conjugates by A2780 human ovarian cancer cells and regulation of such uptake by heparin and protamine were confirmed by using the MTT assay and also the confocal microscopy method. ..
- Junhua Z, Hongcai S, Xiumei G, Boli Z, Yaozu X, Hongbo C, et al. Methodology and reporting quality of systematic review/meta-analysis of traditional Chinese medicine. J Altern Complement Med. 2007;13:797-805 pubmed..We should respect the need for high-quality of systematic reviews and meta-analyses, and do these according to specification. ..
- Xiong X, Wang M, Wang L, Liu J, Zhao X, Tian Z, et al. Risk of MDM2 SNP309 alone or in combination with the p53 codon 72 polymorphism in acute myeloid leukemia. Leuk Res. 2009;33:1454-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the MDM2 SNP309 homozygous GG genotype may be a genetic susceptibility factor in the pathogenesis of AML. ..
- Hu X, Shen H, Tian C, Yu H, Zheng G, XuFeng R, et al. Kinetics of normal hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells in a Notch1-induced leukemia model. Blood. 2009;114:3783-92 pubmed publisher..It may also have important implications for cancer prevention and treatment in general. ..
- Li J, Zheng C, Han Z. Abnormal immunity and stem/progenitor cells in acquired aplastic anemia. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2010;75:79-93 pubmed publisher..Although some patients can be ameliorated by stem-cell transplantation or immunosuppressive therapy, more effective and convenient therapies such as patient-specific pluripotent iPS cells based on definite pathogenesis are expected. ..
- Yang Y, Shi Q, Liu Z, Li R, Pan P, Hou Y, et al. The synergistic anti-asthmatic effects of glycyrrhizin and salbutamol. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:443-9 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate that GL and SA have synergistic anti-asthmatic effects and offer the possibility of a therapeutic application of GL in combination with beta(2)-AR agonists in the treatment of asthma. ..
- Zhan J, Bao G, Hu X, Gao W, Ruo X, Gong J, et al. Carcinoid tumor of the common bile duct in children: a case report. J Pediatr Surg. 2010;45:2061-3 pubmed publisher..An overview of the clinical presentation, diagnosis, radiologic workup, surgical treatment, histologic features, and prognosis of carcinoid tumor is provided...
- Wang C, Ng T, Li L, Fang J, Jiang Y, Wen T, et al. Isolation of a polysaccharide with antiproliferative, hypoglycemic, antioxidant and HIV-1 reverse transcriptase inhibitory activities from the fruiting bodies of the abalone mushroom Pleurotus abalonus. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2011;63:825-32 pubmed publisher..The intent of this study was to purify and characterize a polysaccharide named LA from the fruiting bodies of the edible mushroom Pleurotus abalones...
- Wang L, Wang X, Liang Y, Diao X, Chen Q. S100A4 promotes invasion and angiogenesis in breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells by upregulating matrix metalloproteinase-13. Acta Biochim Pol. 2012;59:593-8 pubmed..S100A4 could therefore be of value as a biomarker of breast cancer progression and a novel therapeutic target for human breast cancer treatment. ..
- Lu X, Liu W, Luo C. [Apoptotic effect of coix polysaccharides on A549 lung cancer cells in vitro]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2012;15:624-9 pubmed publisher..Regarding the molecular mechanism of apoptosis induction, the gene expression of caspase-3 and caspase-9 increased after coix polysaccharide treatment. Polysaccharide fraction CP-1 induced A549 cell apoptosis. ..
- Zhang T, Sun H, Kannan K. Blood and urinary bisphenol A concentrations in children, adults, and pregnant women from china: partitioning between blood and urine and maternal and fetal cord blood. Environ Sci Technol. 2013;47:4686-94 pubmed publisher..This is the first study to document the occurrence of and human exposure to BPA by pregnant women and fetuses from China. ..
- Hu B, Zhang Y, Zeng Q, Han Q, Zhang L, Liu M, et al. Intravitreal injection of ranibizumab and CTGF shRNA improves retinal gene expression and microvessel ultrastructure in a rodent model of diabetes. Int J Mol Sci. 2014;15:1606-24 pubmed publisher..These results suggest the advantages of dual-target over single-target interventions in diabetic retina and reveal a novel therapeutic modality for diabetic retinopathy. ..
- Chen X, Shao H, Zhi Y, Xiao Q, Su C, Dong L, et al. CD73 Pathway Contributes to the Immunosuppressive Ability of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Intraocular Autoimmune Responses. Stem Cells Dev. 2016;25:337-46 pubmed publisher..Hence, our study demonstrates that the CD73/adenosine pathway involves the immunomodulatory function of MSCs in autoimmune responses. ..
- Man S, Ma J, Yao J, Cui J, Wang C, Li Y, et al. Systemic Perturbations of Key Metabolites in Type 2 Diabetic Rats Treated by Polyphenol Extracts from Litchi chinensis Seeds. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:7698-7704 pubmed publisher..All in all, LSE played a pivotal role in the treatment of T2D through regulation of broad-spectrum metabolic changes and inhibition of the glycogenesis, proteolysis, and lipogenesis in T2D rats. ..