Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on gene expression regulation in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Topic: gene expression regulation
Publications104 found, 100 shown here
- Du G, Wu J, Luo B, Hu Z, Li L, Liu M. RNAi-mediated Ghrelin affects gastric H(+)-K(+)-ATPase activity and expression of GOAT-Ghrelin system in vitro. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2016;228:48-52 pubmed publisher..05) in gastric mucosal cells. These results indicated that RNAi of Ghrelin gene inhibited the gastric acid secretion with decreased GOAT mRNA and acylated Ghrelin in gastric mucosal cells. ..
- Jiang S, Zou Y, Wang J. p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase-induced nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cell activity is required for neuroprotection in retinal ischemia/reperfusion injury. Mol Vis. 2012;18:2096-106 pubmed..These findings provide evidence of crosstalk between p38 MAPK and NF-?B p65 and demonstrate a possible neuroprotective role for the p38 MAPK-NF-?B pathway through Bcl-2 and Bcl-XL in retinal I/R injury in rats. ..
- Cui H, Wu S, Sun Y, Wang T, Li Z, Chen M, et al. Polysaccharide from Pleurotus nebrodensis induces apoptosis via a mitochondrial pathway in HepG2 cells. Food Funct. 2016;7:455-63 pubmed publisher..Finally, the results indicated that PNA-2 significantly suppressed tumor growth in HepG2 tumor-bearing mice, indicating that PNA-2 may be developed as a candidate drug or functional food factor to prevent or treat liver cancer. ..
- Dong P, Xie T, Zhou X, Hu W, Chen Y, Duan Y, et al. Induction of macrophage scavenger receptor type BI expression by tamoxifen and 4-hydroxytamoxifen. Atherosclerosis. 2011;218:435-42 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates that tamoxifen and 4-hydroxytamoxifen induce macrophage SR-BI protein expression via a post-transcriptional mechanism. ..
- Liu T, Mu H, Shen Z, Song Z, Chen X, Wang Y. Autologous adipose tissueâ€‘derived mesenchymal stem cells are involved in rat liver regeneration following repeat partial hepatectomy. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:2053-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that autologous ADSC transplantation enhanced the regenerative capacity of the remnant liver tissues in the early phase following Râ€‘PH. ..
- Zhang X, Chang A, Li Y, Gao Y, Wang H, Ma Z, et al. miR-140-5p regulates adipocyte differentiation by targeting transforming growth factor-Î² signaling. Sci Rep. 2015;5:18118 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study provides evidences that miR-140-5p regulates adipocyte differentiation through a C/EBP/miR-140-5p/TGFBR1 regulatory feedback loop. ..
- Yang J, Liu Y, Wang H, Liu L, Wang W, Wang C, et al. The biocompatibility of fatty acid modified dextran-agmatine bioconjugate gene delivery vector. Biomaterials. 2012;33:604-13 pubmed publisher..Importantly, cells cultured with the degraded products of Dex-Agm and Dex-L-Agm retained more than 80% viability, suggest their potential application as a gene delivery vector. ..
- Li S, Zhai Q, Zou D, Meng H, Xie Z, Li C, et al. A pivotal role of bone remodeling in granulocyte colony stimulating factor induced hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells mobilization. J Cell Physiol. 2013;228:1002-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, short term G-CSF treatment leads to reduction of osteoblasts and stimulation of osteoclasts, and interrupting bone remodeling balance may contribute to HSPC mobilization. ..
- Wang D, Tian Y, Zhang S, Zhang Z, Li J, Li Z. [Effects of Xue-Bi-Jing combined with forsythia suspension on the liver gene expression levels of rats with sepsis model]. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2011;29:417-20 pubmed..quot;XUE BI JING plus forsythia suspension" can reduce the mortality of rats with sepsis, which could be due to the expression of relative regulation genes. ..
- Wang J, Zhang L, Ma Y, Xiao J, Zhang Y, Liu M, et al. microRNA-34a-Upregulated Retinoic Acid-Inducible Gene-I Promotes Apoptosis and Delays Cell Cycle Transition in Cervical Cancer Cells. DNA Cell Biol. 2016;35:267-79 pubmed publisher..These findings provide new insights into the mechanisms that underlie carcinogenesis and may provide new biomarkers for the diagnosis and therapy of cervical cancer. ..
- Li Y, Yue H, Xing Y, Sun H, Pan Z, Xie G. Oxymatrine inhibits development of morphine-induced tolerance associated with decreased expression of P-glycoprotein in rats. Integr Cancer Ther. 2010;9:213-8 pubmed publisher..However, they believe that their findings can be used by researchers to develop therapies that will allow patients to take morphine without becoming tolerant of its benefits. ..
- Li S, Chen X, Hao G, Geng X, Zhan W, Sun J. Identification and characterization of a novel NOD-like receptor family CARD domain containing 3 gene in response to extracellular ATP stimulation and its role in regulating LPS-induced innate immune response in Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivac. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;50:79-90 pubmed publisher
- Zhai J, Guo Y. Paeoniflorin attenuates cardiac dysfunction in endotoxemic mice via the inhibition of nuclear factor-ÎºB. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;80:200-206 pubmed publisher..This action is attributed to Pae-induced reduction of inflammatory cytokine release and NF-ÎºB activation, which possibly occurred via the activation PI3K/Akt signaling. ..
- Ye L, Dong N, Wang Q, Xu Z, Cai N, Wang H, et al. Progressive changes in hepatoma cells stably transfected with hepatitis B virus X gene. Intervirology. 2008;51:50-8 pubmed publisher..Our data provide additional insight into cellular targets of HBx, which allows a better understanding of HBx function and the progressive changes during HBx-mediated hepatocarcinogenesis. ..
- Wang C, Qiao W, Zhang Y, Liu F. Effects of adenosine extract from Pholiota adiposa (Fr.) quel on mRNA expressions of superoxide dismutase and immunomodulatory cytokines. Molecules. 2013;18:1775-82 pubmed publisher..6-fold compared to control. Fraction PB3 displayed anti-inflammatory potency and heightened SOD activity on the transcriptional level, which could be considered of further pharmaceutical or medication value. ..
- Si C, Shen T, Jiang Y, Wu L, Yu G, Ren X, et al. Antioxidant properties and neuroprotective effects of isocampneoside II on hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative injury in PC12 cells. Food Chem Toxicol. 2013;59:145-52 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, ICD inhibited cell apoptosis and Bax/Bcl-2 ratio induced by H?O?. These findings suggested ICD may be considered as a potential antioxidant agent and should encourage for further research in neurodegenerative diseases. ..
- Jiang X, An Z, Lu C, Chen Y, Du E, Qi S, et al. The protective role of Nrf2-Gadd45b against antimony-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis in HEK293 cells. Toxicol Lett. 2016;256:11-8 pubmed publisher..To summarize, this study demonstrated the Nrf2-Gadd45b signaling axis exhibited a protective role in Sb-induced cell apoptosis. ..
- Li Y, Pal R, Sung L, Feng H, Miao W, Cheng S, et al. An opposite effect of the CDK inhibitor, p18(INK4c) on embryonic stem cells compared with tumor and adult stem cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e45212 pubmed publisher..Our current study suggests that targeting p18 in different cell types may yield different outcomes, thereby having implications for therapeutic manipulations of cell cycle machinery in stem cells. ..
- Zhu K, Jiao H, Li S, Cao H, Galson D, Zhao Z, et al. ATF4 promotes bone angiogenesis by increasing VEGF expression and release in the bone environment. J Bone Miner Res. 2013;28:1870-1884 pubmed publisher..Thus, ATF4 is a new key regulator of the HIF/VEGF axis in osteoblasts in response to hypoxia and of VEGF release from bone matrix, two critical steps for bone angiogenesis. ..
- Wang Q, Ma X, Chen Y, Zhang L, Jiang M, Li X, et al. Identification of interferon-? as a new molecular target of liver X receptor. Biochem J. 2014;459:345-54 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results of the present study show that IFN-? is another molecular target of LXR activation, and it suggests a new mechanism by which LXR inhibits tumour growth. ..
- Su X, Yan H, Huang Y, Yun H, Zeng B, Wang E, et al. Expression of FABP4, adipsin and adiponectin in Paneth cells is modulated by gut Lactobacillus. Sci Rep. 2015;5:18588 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings set up a novel mechanism for FABP4, adipsin and adiponectin through gut microbiota mediating expression in gut Paneth cells. ..
- Wang Y, Liu S, Zhang N, Yang J, Zhang Y. Impaired hippocampal synaptic plasticity and NR2A/2B expression ratio in remifentanil withdrawal rats. Neurotoxicology. 2016;53:115-123 pubmed publisher..Increased hippocampal NR2A/NR2B expression ratio and the changes of basal synaptic transmission may participate in the impairment of LTP. ..
- Chen J, Bai G, Yang Y, Geng P, Cao Y, Zhu Y. Identifying glucagon-like peptide-1 mimetics using a novel functional reporter gene high-throughput screening assay. Peptides. 2007;28:928-34 pubmed..Thus, this study provides a novel way to screen DPP-IV resistant agonist peptides of GLP-1 from a PhD peptide library using the functional reporter gene HTS assay. ..
- Fang Z, Zhang D, Cao Y, Xie C, Lu D, Sun D, et al. Irinotecan (CPT-11)-induced elevation of bile acids potentiates suppression of IL-10 expression. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2016;291:21-7 pubmed publisher..These results showed that CPT-11 treatment caused metabolic changes in the composition of bile acids that altered CPT-11-induced suppression of IL-10 expression. ..
- Wu T, Jiang Z, Yin J, Long H, Zheng X. Anti-obesity effects of artificial planting blueberry (Vaccinium ashei) anthocyanin in high-fat diet-treated mice. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2016;67:257-64 pubmed publisher..Therefour, BA might alter bodyweight by suppressing fatty acid synthesis and alleviating inflammation. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhou Y, Yang C, Xiong D. A review of ERGIC-53: its structure, functions, regulation and relations with diseases. Histol Histopathol. 2009;24:1193-204 pubmed publisher..Recent research has revealed that UPR, heat shock and VIPL may regulate the expression of ERGIC-53. F5F8D, and some ER storage diseases have relationship with ERGIC-53. ..
- Wu W, Shi S, Ljunggren H, Cava A, van Kaer L, Shi F, et al. NK cells inhibit T-bet-deficient, autoreactive Th17 cells. Scand J Immunol. 2012;76:559-66 pubmed publisher..These results identify NK cells as critical regulators in the development of autoreactive Th17 cells and Th17-mediated pathology. ..
- Wang N, Xu Y, Qin T, Wang F, Ma L, Luo X, et al. Myocardin-related transcription factor-A is a key regulator in retinoic acid-induced neural-like differentiation of adult bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Gene. 2013;523:178-86 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal that MRTF-A is a key regulator in all-trans RA-induced neural-like differentiation of bone marrow-derived MSCs. ..
- Duan H, Ma B, Ma X, Wang H, Ni Z, Wang B, et al. Anti-diabetic activity of recombinant irisin in STZ-induced insulin-deficient diabetic mice. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;84:457-63 pubmed publisher..These observations laid a foundation for the development of irisin-based therapy. ..
- Lv S, Wu M, Li M, Wang Q, Xu L, Wang X, et al. Effect and Mechanism of QiShenYiQi Pill on Experimental Autoimmune Myocarditis Rats. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:752-6 pubmed..It also effectively improved the degree of myocardial fibrosis, which is related to the mechanism of regulation of TGF-Î²1 CTGF. ..
- Xia S, Hu C, Zhao Z, Xia G, Di Y. Significance of platelet activating factor receptor expression in pancreatic tissues of rats with severe acute pancreatitis and effects of BN52021. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:2992-8 pubmed..BN52021 exerts biological effects through competitively inhibiting the binding of increased both PAF and PAF-R expression rather than through decreasing PAF-R expression in pancreatic tissues. ..
- Zhang M, Liu M, Xiong M, Gong J, Tan X. Schisandra chinensis fruit extract attenuates albuminuria and protects podocyte integrity in a mouse model of streptozotocin-induced diabetic nephropathy. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;141:111-8 pubmed publisher..Our studies suggest that SE might be beneficial for diabetic nephropathy. The effects of SE on attenuating albuminuria and glomerulosclerosis are possibly mediated by preserving podocyte integrity through suppressing EMT. ..
- Wang H, Liu B, Wang Q, Wang L. Genome-wide analysis of the salmonella Fis regulon and its regulatory mechanism on pathogenicity islands. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64688 pubmed publisher..Our results provide new insights into the impact of Fis on SPI genes and the pathogenicity of S. enterica. ..
- Wu Y, Chen K, Liu X, Huang L, Zhao D, Li L, et al. Srebp-1 Interacts with c-Myc to Enhance Somatic Cell Reprogramming. Stem Cells. 2016;34:83-92 pubmed publisher..These results elucidate a novel role for Srebp-1 in somatic cell reprogramming and provide insights into understanding the metabolic switch during reprogramming. ..
- Yan B, Liu Y, Bai H, Chen M, Xie S, Li D, et al. HDAC6 regulates IL-17 expression in T lymphocytes: implications for HDAC6-targeted therapies. Theranostics. 2017;7:1002-1009 pubmed publisher..These findings also have important implications for the clinical investigation of HDAC6-targeted therapies. ..
- Jin B, Liu R, Hao S, Li Z, Zhu C, Zhou X, et al. Defining and characterizing the critical transition state prior to the type 2 diabetes disease. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180937 pubmed publisher..This 6-month window before the disease state provides an early warning of the impending T2DM, warranting an opportunity to apply proactive interventions to prevent or delay the new onset of T2DM. ..
- Feng X, Chen X, Liu N, Chen Z, Zhou Y, Han Z, et al. Interleukin-27 upregulates major histocompatibility complex class II expression in primary human endothelial cells through induction of major histocompatibility complex class II transactivator. Hum Immunol. 2007;68:965-72 pubmed publisher..This first demonstration that both MHC II and I expression are increased in EC after IL-27 stimulation suggests that IL-27 may be important in conferring immune function on vascular endothelium...
- Li H, Ma X, Ye F, Zhang J, Zhou X, Wang Z, et al. Expressions of cardiac sympathetic norepinephrine transporter and beta1-adrenergic receptor decreased in aged rats. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2009;10:203-10 pubmed publisher..Our results also show that aging induces a strong decrease of the catecholaminergic nerve fiber density. ..
- Liu G, Xu Y, Li Y, Wang L, Liu Y, Zhu D. Secreted galectin-3 as a possible biomarker for the immunomodulatory potential of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stromal cells. Cytotherapy. 2013;15:1208-17 pubmed publisher..Several studies have revealed that galectin-3 (Gal-3), a member of the human galectin family, is involved in the immunosuppressive function of MSCs...
- Wang Q, Tang Y, Xu Y, Xu S, Jiang Y, Dong Q, et al. The X-linked deubiquitinase USP9X is an integral component of centrosome. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:12874-12884 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our experiments identified USP9X as an integral component of the centrosome where it functions to stabilize PCM1 and CEP55 and promote centrosome biogenesis. ..
- Ye Y, Li Z, Feng Q, Chen Z, Wu Z, Wang J, et al. Downregulation of microRNA-145 may contribute to liver fibrosis in biliary atresia by targeting ADD3. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180896 pubmed publisher..MiR-145-5p was confirmed to target ADD3 by luciferase reporter assay. The downregulation of miR-145 may contribute to liver fibrosis in BA by upregulating the expression of ADD3. ..
- Liu M, Aneja R, Sun X, Xie S, Wang H, Wu X, et al. Parkin regulates Eg5 expression by Hsp70 ubiquitination-dependent inactivation of c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:35783-8 pubmed publisher..These results thus uncover a novel function for Parkin in modulating the expression of Eg5 through the Hsp70-JNK-c-Jun signaling pathway. ..
- Zhang N, Wang Z, Tang X, Wang H, Li H, Huang H, et al. Type 1 T-cell responses in chlamydial lung infections are associated with local MIP-1alpha response. Cell Mol Immunol. 2010;7:355-60 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a close association between the MIP-1alpha response and the Th1-type T-cell responses in chlamydial lung infections. ..
- Shi J, Ge M, Lu S, Li X, Shao Y, Huang J, et al. Intrinsic impairment of CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells in acquired aplastic anemia. Blood. 2012;120:1624-32 pubmed publisher..Our study provided powerful evidence that impairment of Tregs played a critical role in the pathophysiology of AA. Thus, patients with AA might greatly benefit from a Treg-oriented immunosuppressive strategy. ..
- Bao X, Song H, Chen Z, Tang X. Wnt3a promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition, migration, and proliferation of lens epithelial cells. Mol Vis. 2012;18:1983-90 pubmed..Wnt3a can induce EMT, migration, and proliferation of HLE cells and may be a valuable therapeutic target for the prevention and treatment of PCO. ..
- Wang J, Guan X, Guo F, Zhou J, Chang A, Sun B, et al. miR-30e reciprocally regulates the differentiation of adipocytes and osteoblasts by directly targeting low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 6. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e845 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the present work suggests that the expression of miR-30e is indispensable for maintaining the balance of adipocytes and osteoblasts by targeting the canonical Wnt/?-catenin signaling. ..
- Li M, Ren H, Sheth K, Shi F, Liu Q. A TSPO ligand attenuates brain injury after intracerebral hemorrhage. FASEB J. 2017;31:3278-3287 pubmed publisher..TSPO may be a viable therapeutic target that requires further investigations in ICH.-Li, M., Ren, H., Sheth, K. N., Shi, F.-D., Liu, Q. A TSPO ligand attenuates brain injury after intracerebral hemorrhage. ..
- Zheng M, Zou C, Li M, Huang G, Gao Y, Liu H. Folic Acid Reduces Tau Phosphorylation by Regulating PP2A Methylation in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..These results support that folic acid can serve as a multitarget neuronal therapeutic agent for treating diabetes-associated cognitive dysfunction. ..
- Wang H, Chang J, Guo Z, Li B. In silico-initiated cloning and molecular characterization of cortexin 3, a novel human gene specifically expressed in the kidney and brain, and well conserved in vertebrates. Int J Mol Med. 2007;20:501-10 pubmed
- Feng X, Liu N, Yang S, Hu L, Chen X, Fang Z, et al. Regulation of the class II and class I MHC pathways in human THP-1 monocytic cells by interleukin-27. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;367:553-9 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that the pro-inflammatory role of IL-27 is mediated in part through increased expression of key molecules involved in the class II and class I MHC pathways. ..
- Zhou X, Yin Z, Guo X, Hajjar D, Han J. Inhibition of ERK1/2 and activation of liver X receptor synergistically induce macrophage ABCA1 expression and cholesterol efflux. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:6316-26 pubmed publisher..However, inhibition of ERK1/2 and activation of LXR synergistically induced macrophage cholesterol efflux and ABCA1 expression. Our data suggest that ERK1/2 activity can play an important role in macrophage cholesterol trafficking...
- Li H, Zhao H, Xue F, Zhang X, Zhang D, Ge J, et al. Reduced expression of MIR409-3p in primary immune thrombocytopenia. Br J Haematol. 2013;161:128-35 pubmed publisher..Thus, in ITP patients, decreased DGCR8 leads to down-regulation of MIR409-3p, which in turn results in up-regulation of IFNG (IFN-?). ..
- Jin X, Xu Z, Cao J, Shao P, Zhou M, Qin Z, et al. Proteomics analysis of human placenta reveals glutathione metabolism dysfunction as the underlying pathogenesis for preeclampsia. Biochim Biophys Acta Proteins Proteom. 2017;1865:1207-1214 pubmed publisher..Results of this study revealed that glutathione metabolism disorder of placenta tissues may contribute to the occurrence of PE disease. ..
- Wang T, Liu C, Yu J, Jiang W, Han J. Acupuncture protected cerebral multi-infarction rats from memory impairment by regulating the expression of apoptosis related genes Bcl-2 and Bax in hippocampus. Physiol Behav. 2009;96:155-61 pubmed publisher..The result of the research suggested that acupuncture can exert antiapoptotic effect through counter-regulating Bcl-2 and Bax gene expression. ..
- Feng Z, Hui Y, Ling L, Xiaoyan L, Yuqiu W, Peng W, et al. FBXW10 is negatively regulated in transcription and expression level by protein O-GlcNAcylation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;438:427-32 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that O-GlcNAcylation is involved in the regulation of ubiquitination-related genes, and help us understand the cross-talk between O-GlcNAcylation and ubiquitination. ..
- Gao J, Huo L, Sun X, Liu M, Li D, Dong J, et al. The tumor suppressor CYLD regulates microtubule dynamics and plays a role in cell migration. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:8802-9 pubmed publisher..Thus CYLD joins a growing list of CAP-Gly domain-containing proteins that regulate microtubule dynamics and function. ..
- Liu Y, Qiao S, Wang A, Chang J, Chen Y, Yang S, et al. Cloning and characterization of ovine immunoglobulin G Fc receptor III (Fc?RIII). Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2011;139:282-8 pubmed publisher..COS-7 cells expressing Fc?RIII were able to bind chicken erythrocytes sensitized with ovine IgG1, but not IgG2. Identification of ovine Fc?RIII will further our understanding of the ovine immune system. ..
- Zhang M, Liu Q, Mi S, Liang X, Zhang Z, Su X, et al. Both miR-17-5p and miR-20a alleviate suppressive potential of myeloid-derived suppressor cells by modulating STAT3 expression. J Immunol. 2011;186:4716-24 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that miR-17-5p and miR-20a could potentially be used for immunotherapy against diseases, especially cancer, by blocking STAT3 expression. ..
- He G, Fan L, Grove K, Furnary A, Yang Q. Expression and function of endothelial nitric oxide synthase messenger RNA and protein are higher in internal mammary than in radial arteries. Ann Thorac Surg. 2011;92:845-50 pubmed publisher..These findings may be related to the superior long-term patency rate of the IMA vs the RA. This study also provides some basic genetic information for grafting arteries. ..
- Pan L, Song K, Hu F, Sun W, Lee I. Nitric oxide induces apoptosis associated with TRPV1 channel-mediated Ca(2+) entry via S-nitrosylation in osteoblasts. Eur J Pharmacol. 2013;715:280-5 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data clearly demonstrated that the NO donor SNP resulted in apoptosis associated with TRPV1 channel-mediated Ca(2+) entry via S-nitrosylation in osteoblasts...
- Liu N, Feng X, Fang Z, Ma F, Lu S, Lu M, et al. Identification of genes regulated by nanog which is involved in ES cells pluripotency and early differentiation. J Cell Biochem. 2008;104:2348-62 pubmed publisher..These genes identified here could provide insights into the roles of Nanog in ES cells self-renewal and early differentiation. ..
- Qi J, Qin T, Xu L, Zhang K, Yang G, Li J, et al. TNFSF15 inhibits vasculogenesis by regulating relative levels of membrane-bound and soluble isoforms of VEGF receptor 1. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:13863-8 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that TNFSF15 is a key component of a molecular mechanism that negatively modulates EPC-supported vasculogenesis through regulation of the relative levels of mFlt1 and sFlt1 in EPC. ..
- Ji G, Ruan W, Liu K, Wang F, Sakellariou D, Chen J, et al. Telomere reprogramming and maintenance in porcine iPS cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e74202 pubmed publisher..Further understanding of telomere reprogramming and maintenance may help improve the quality of porcine iPS cells. ..
- Li K, Wang F, Cao W, Lv X, Hua F, Cui B, et al. TRIB3 Promotes APL Progression through Stabilization of the Oncoprotein PML-RARÎ± and Inhibition of p53-Mediated Senescence. Cancer Cell. 2017;31:697-710.e7 pubmed publisher..Our study provides insight into APL pathogenesis and a potential therapeutic option against APL. ..
- Sahakian E, Chen J, Powers J, Chen X, Maharaj K, Deng S, et al. Essential role for histone deacetylase 11 (HDAC11) in neutrophil biology. J Leukoc Biol. 2017;102:475-486 pubmed publisher..With the consideration of the emergence of new, selective HDAC11 inhibitors, we believe that our findings will have significant implications in a wide range of diseases spanning malignancies, autoimmunity, and inflammation. ..
- Cui N, Zhang S, Cui Y, Li D, Chen C, Wu X. Overexpression of sterol carrier protein-2 mRNA in patients with cholesterol gallstones. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2005;4:117-20 pubmed..This study was undertaken to investigate the expression of liver SCP2 mRNA in patients with cholesterol gallstone and those patients with non-cholesterol gallstone...
- Zhang X, Diao S, Rao Q, Xing H, Liu H, Liao X, et al. Identification of a novel isoform of iASPP and its interaction with p53. J Mol Biol. 2007;368:1162-71 pubmed..In further study, we found that iASPP-SV is a nuclear protein, and is capable of binding to p53 in vivo. Moreover, overexpression of iASPP-SV can inhibit the transcriptional activity of p53 on the promoters of both Bax and p21. ..
- Hong W, Baniahmad A, Li J, Chang C, Gao W, Liu Y. Bag-1M inhibits the transactivation of the glucocorticoid receptor via recruitment of corepressors. FEBS Lett. 2009;583:2451-6 pubmed publisher..In addition, Bag-1M is not involved in the degradation of the receptor. These findings indicate a novel mechanism by which Bag-1M acts as a corepressor and downregulates the activity of the GR. ..
- Sun H, Wei S, Xu R, Xu P, Zhang W. Sphingosine-1-phosphate induces human endothelial VEGF and MMP-2 production via transcription factor ZNF580: novel insights into angiogenesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;395:361-6 pubmed publisher..These results elucidate the important role that ZNF580 plays in the process of migration and proliferation of endothelial cells, which provides a foundation for a novel approach to regulate angiogenesis. ..
- Chen Z, Gu D, Zhou Z, Chen X, Guo Z, Du W, et al. Decreased expression of MBD2 and MBD4 gene and genomic-wide hypomethylation in patients with primary immune thrombocytopenia. Hum Immunol. 2011;72:486-91 pubmed publisher..However, inverse correlations were found in ITP patients (r(2) = 0.604, p = 0.008 for MBD2; r(2) = 0.498, p = 0.027 for MBD4). Our results indicate that decreased expression of MBD2 and MBD4 might involve in the pathogenesis of ITP. ..
- Zhang L, Jiang M, Shui Y, Chen Y, Wang Q, Hu W, et al. DNA topoisomerase II inhibitors induce macrophage ABCA1 expression and cholesterol efflux-an LXR-dependent mechanism. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013;1831:1134-45 pubmed publisher..Our study also describes a new function for Topo II inhibitors in addition to their role in anti-tumorigenesis...
- Zhao T, Gao S, Wang X, Liu J, Duan Y, Yuan Z, et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor-1? regulates chemotactic migration of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma cells through directly transactivating the CX3CR1 gene. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e43399 pubmed publisher..Importantly, we demonstrated that HIF-1? may regulate cancer cell migration through CX3CR1. The HIF-1?/CX3CR1 pathway might represent a valuable therapeutic target to prevent invasion and distant metastasis in PDAC. ..
- Min S, Liang X, Zhang M, Zhang Y, Mei S, Liu J, et al. Multiple tumor-associated microRNAs modulate the survival and longevity of dendritic cells by targeting YWHAZ and Bcl2 signaling pathways. J Immunol. 2013;190:2437-46 pubmed publisher..Use of miR-22 and miR-503 as inhibitors may therefore represent a new strategy to improve DC-based immunotherapies against tumors. ..
- Zhang R, Zhou S, Li C, Wang X, Tang Y, Chen R, et al. C-reactive protein/oxidised low-density lipoprotein/?2-glycoprotein I complex promotes atherosclerosis in diabetic BALB/c mice via p38mitogen-activated protein kinase signal pathway. Lipids Health Dis. 2013;12:42 pubmed publisher..05). CRP/oxLDL/?2GPI complex aggravated AS in diabetic BALB/c mice by increasing lipid uptake, the mechanism of which may be mediated by the p38MAPK signal pathway. ..
- Gao H, Wu L, Sun J, Geng X, Pan B. Molecular characterization and expression analysis of Toll-like receptor 21 cDNA from Paralichthys olivaceus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;35:1138-45 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that TLR21 may be involved in the pathogen recognition in the early innate immune. ..
- Liu G, Zhang F, Hu Y, Jiang Y, Gong Z, Liu S, et al. Multiple sclerosis risk pathways differ in Caucasian and Chinese populations. J Neuroimmunol. 2017;307:63-68 pubmed publisher..Our results provide clinically useful clues about the link between these risk genes and MS susceptibility in the Chinese population. ..
- Chen L, Yang Y, Zhang L, Li C, Coffie J, Geng X, et al. Aucubin promotes angiogenesis via estrogen receptor beta in a mouse model of hindlimb ischemia. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;172:149-159 pubmed publisher..It might provide insight into the ER? regulating neovascularisation in hindlimb ischemia and identify AU as a potent new compound used for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. ..
- Chen W, Zhao X, Wang D, Li S, Hou Y, Hong Y, et al. Effects of epigallocatechin-3-gallate on behavioral impairments induced by psychological stress in rats. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2010;235:577-83 pubmed publisher..The related mechanisms may be involved with the changes of catecholamines, 5-hydroxytryptamine, cytokines and expressions of metallothioneins. ..
- Li S, Wei M, Zhou Z, Wang B, Zhao X, Zhang J. SDF-1? induces angiogenesis after traumatic brain injury. Brain Res. 2012;1444:76-86 pubmed publisher..05). These data indicated that SDF-1? could induce angiogenesis after TBI, potentially via SDF-1/CXCR4 axis. ..
- Chen Y, Duan Y, Kang Y, Yang X, Jiang M, Zhang L, et al. Activation of liver X receptor induces macrophage interleukin-5 expression. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:43340-50 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our studies demonstrate that macrophage IL-5 is a target gene for LXR activation, and the induction of macrophage IL-5 expression can be related to LXR-inhibited atherosclerosis...