Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell movement in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Topic: cell movement
Publications129 found, 100 shown here
- Gao J, Sun L, Huo L, Liu M, Li D, Zhou J. CYLD regulates angiogenesis by mediating vascular endothelial cell migration. Blood. 2010;115:4130-7 pubmed publisher..Our findings thus uncover a previously unrecognized role for CYLD in the angiogenic process and provide a novel mechanism for Rac1 activation during endothelial cell migration and angiogenesis. ..
- Li S, Li Z, Guo F, Qin X, Liu B, Lei Z, et al. miR-223 regulates migration and invasion by targeting Artemin in human esophageal carcinoma. J Biomed Sci. 2011;18:24 pubmed publisher..These results reveal that ARTN, a known tumor metastasis-related gene, is a direct target of miR-223 and that miR-223 may have a tumor suppressor function in esophageal carcinoma and could be used in anticancer therapies. ..
- Kong D, Yamori T, Kobayashi M, Duan H. Antiproliferative and antiangiogenic activities of smenospongine, a marine sponge sesquiterpene aminoquinone. Mar Drugs. 2011;9:154-61 pubmed publisher..55. In conclusion, smenospongine exhibits antitumor activity on solid tumors via two mechanisms, an antiangiogenic effect on endothelial cells and direct inhibition of growth of tumor cells. ..
- Wang J, Fu L, Gu F, Ma Y. Notch1 is involved in migration and invasion of human breast cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2011;26:1295-303 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these findings suggest that targeting Notch1 has important therapeutic value in breast cancer. ..
- Chen J, Zhu S, Jiang N, Shang Z, Quan C, Niu Y. HoxB3 promotes prostate cancer cell progression by transactivating CDCA3. Cancer Lett. 2013;330:217-24 pubmed publisher..These data suggested that HoxB3 promote prostate cancer progression by upregulating CDCA3 expression and may serve as a potential therapeutic target for human prostate cancer. ..
- Liu Y, Sun B, Zhao X, Gu Q, Liu Z, Dong X, et al. Basal caspase-3 activity promotes migration, invasion, and vasculogenic mimicry formation of melanoma cells. Melanoma Res. 2013;23:243-53 pubmed publisher..The caspase-3-mediated promotion of melanoma cell motility may be because of the cleavage of matrix metalloproteinase-2. ..
- Chang G, Wang J, Zhang Y, Wang C, Xu H, Zhang H, et al. CD44 targets Na(+)/H(+) exchanger 1 to mediate MDA-MB-231 cells' metastasis via the regulation of ERK1/2. Br J Cancer. 2014;110:916-27 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this work indicates that CD44 regulates the metastasis of breast cancer cells through regulating NHE1 expression, which could be used as a novel strategy for breast cancer therapy. ..
- Cao Z, Sun B, Zhao X, Zhang Y, Gu Q, Liang X, et al. The Expression and Functional Significance of Runx2 in Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Its Role in Vasculogenic Mimicry and Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..The results indicate that Runx2 could promote EMT and VM formation in HCC and Galectin-3 might have some function in this process. ..
- Zhang X, Ma Z, Wang Y, Sun B, Guo X, Pan C, et al. Angelica Dahurica ethanolic extract improves impaired wound healing by activating angiogenesis in diabetes. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177862 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight an angiogenic role of ADEE and its ability to protect against impaired wound healing, which may be developed as a promising therapy for impaired angiogenesis and delayed wound healing in diabetes. ..
- Zhang Z, Yang Y, Zhang X. MiR-770 inhibits tumorigenesis and EMT by targeting JMJD6 and regulating WNT/?-catenin pathway in non-small cell lung cancer. Life Sci. 2017;188:163-171 pubmed publisher..The present study indicated that miR-770 functioned as a tumor suppressor and it might be a potential biomarker and therapeutic target in NSCLC. ..
- Chen P, Li K, Liang Y, Li L, Zhu X. High NUAK1 expression correlates with poor prognosis and involved in NSCLC cells migration and invasion. Exp Lung Res. 2013;39:9-17 pubmed publisher..Correspondingly, NUAK1 knockdown reduced lung metastasis in a xenograft mouse model of NSCLC. Taken together, our results suggest that NUAK1 plays an important role in NSCLC cell migration and invasion. ..
- Rao Q, Zheng G, Lin Y, Wu K. Production of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by cord blood CD34+ cells and its role in migration. Ann Hematol. 2004;83:409-13 pubmed..3+/-11.8% and 37.5+/-10.4% inhibition, respectively). Our results strengthen the potential role of MMP-9 in the higher migrational capacity of CB CD34(+) cells, which may be beneficial to homing of these cells to the BM environment. ..
- Li Y, Wang Y, Yu L, Sun C, Cheng D, Yu S, et al. miR-146b-5p inhibits glioma migration and invasion by targeting MMP16. Cancer Lett. 2013;339:260-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the restoration of miR-146b-5p expression may be a feasible approach for inhibiting the migration and invasion of malignant gliomas. ..
- Cao M, Gao J, Zhou H, Huang J, You A, Guo Z, et al. HIF-2Î± regulates CDCP1 to promote PKCÎ´-mediated migration in hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:1651-62 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data demonstrated that HIF-2Î± could promote HCC cell migration by regulating CDCP1, and targeting HIF-2Î±-CDCP1-PKCÎ´ pathway might be effective to inhibit HCC metastasis. ..
- Wang Y, Hou H, Li M, Yang Y, Sun L. Anticancer effect of eupatilin on glioma cells through inhibition of the Notch-1 signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1141-6 pubmed publisher..Therefore, eupatilin may have potential as an effective agent for the treatment of glioma. ..
- Shi C, Ren L, Sun C, Yu L, Bian X, Zhou X, et al. miR-29a/b/c function as invasion suppressors for gliomas by targeting CDC42 and predict the prognosis of patients. Br J Cancer. 2017;117:1036-1047 pubmed publisher..miR-29a/b/c are important tumour suppressors and novel prognostic biomarkers of gliomas, and miR-29a/b/c and CDC42 are potential therapeutic candidates for malignant gliomas. ..
- Qin X, Zhang H, Zhou X, Wang C, Zhang H, Zhang X, et al. Proliferation and migration mediated by Dkk-1/Wnt/beta-catenin cascade in a model of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Transl Res. 2007;150:281-94 pubmed..Therefore, we conclude that Dkk-1/Wnt/beta-catenin cascade may mediate the proliferation and migration of HCC cells during the metastasis process. ..
- Ma Y, Wang B, Li W, Liu X, Wang J, Ding T, et al. Intersectin1-s is involved in migration and invasion of human glioma cells. J Neurosci Res. 2011;89:1079-90 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that ITSN1-s is a critical factor in gliomas invasion and identify that ITSN1-s is a new potentially antiinvasion target for therapeutic intervention in gliomas. ..
- Pan L, Wu X, Zhao D, Hessari N, Lee I, Zhang X, et al. Sulfhydryl modification induces calcium entry through IP?-sensitive store-operated pathway in activation-dependent human neutrophils. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e25262 pubmed publisher..Considered together, these results demonstrated that NEM and SNP induced calcium entry through an IP?-sensitive store-operated pathway of human neutrophils via sulfhydryl modification in a PMA-induced activation-dependent manner. ..
- Yang J, Ylipaa A, Sun Y, Zheng H, Chen K, Nykter M, et al. Genomic and molecular characterization of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor identifies the IGF1R pathway as a primary target for treatment. Clin Cancer Res. 2011;17:7563-73 pubmed publisher..Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor (MPNST) is a rare sarcoma that lacks effective therapeutic strategies. We gain insight into the most recurrent genetically altered pathways with the purpose of scanning possible therapeutic targets...
- Kang H, Wang F, Wei Q, Zhao Y, Liu M, Li X, et al. miR-20a promotes migration and invasion by regulating TNKS2 in human cervical cancer cells. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:897-904 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we concluded that miR-20a can promote migration and invasion of cervical cancer cells through the upregulation of TNKS2. ..
- Zhao Z, Cao Z, Xu W, Sun L, You Y, Li F, et al. Immune protection function of multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells: role of transforming growth factor-?1. Cancer Invest. 2012;30:646-56 pubmed publisher..These inhibitory functions of MSCs have negative effects on the CTLs or NK-mediated graft-versus-leukemia (GVL), particularly in the allogeneic hematopoietic stem cells transplantation setting. ..
- Li A, Tian A, Zhang R, Ge J, Sun X, Cao X. Protocadherin-7 induces bone metastasis of breast cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;436:486-90 pubmed publisher..These data provide an important insight into the role of PCDH7 in bone metastasis of breast cancer. ..
- Wang Y, Wu X, Li Q, Zhang S, Li S. Human voltage-gated proton channel hv1: a new potential biomarker for diagnosis and prognosis of colorectal cancer. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e70550 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that Hv1 may be used as a potential biomarker for diagnosis and prognosis of colorectal carcinoma, and a potential target for anticancer drugs in colorectal cancer therapy. ..
- Luo X, Zhang C, Zhao W, Liu Z, Liu L, Mu A, et al. Histone methyltransferase SMYD3 promotes MRTF-A-mediated transactivation of MYL9 and migration of MCF-7 breast cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2014;344:129-137 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal a new mechanism by which MRTF-A and SMYD3 functions in transcriptional regulation and cell migration, and provide a better understanding for metastasis of breast cancer. ..
- Zheng M, Zhang C, Chen K, Huang M, Li Y, Lin W, et al. Preclinical Evaluation of a Novel Orally Available SRC/Raf/VEGFR2 Inhibitor, SKLB646, in the Treatment of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Mol Cancer Ther. 2016;15:366-78 pubmed publisher..In a preliminary pharmacokinetic study, SKLB646 showed good pharmacokinetic properties. Taken together, the preclinical data show that SKLB646 could be a promising lead compound for the treatment of TNBC. ..
- Zu C, Liu T, Zhang G. MicroRNA-506 Inhibits Malignancy of Colorectal Carcinoma Cells by Targeting LAMC1. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2016;46:666-674 pubmed..miR-506 acts as a tumor suppressor and inhibits malignancy of colorectal cancer cells through directly targeting LAMC1. ..
- Jiang Y. Aquaporin-1 activity of plasma membrane affects HT20 colon cancer cell migration. IUBMB Life. 2009;61:1001-9 pubmed publisher..The results provided the direct evidence that aquaporin-mediated plasma membrane water permeability plays an important role in colon cancer cell migration and may be associated with colon cancer invasion and metastasis. ..
- Hao J, Liu R, Piao W, Zhou Q, Vollmer T, Campagnolo D, et al. Central nervous system (CNS)-resident natural killer cells suppress Th17 responses and CNS autoimmune pathology. J Exp Med. 2010;207:1907-21 pubmed publisher..Our studies suggest an organ-specific activity of NK cells on the magnitude of CNS inflammation, providing potential new targets for therapeutic intervention...
- Liu X, Duan B, Cheng Z, Jia X, Mao L, Fu H, et al. SDF-1/CXCR4 axis modulates bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell apoptosis, migration and cytokine secretion. Protein Cell. 2011;2:845-54 pubmed publisher..These protective effects were partially inhibited by AMD3100, an antagonist of CXCR4.We conclude that the SDF-1/CXCR4 axis is critical for MSC survival, migration and cytokine secretion. ..
- Liu Z, Sun B, Qi L, Li H, Gao J, Leng X. Zinc finger E-box binding homeobox 1 promotes vasculogenic mimicry in colorectal cancer through induction of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition. Cancer Sci. 2012;103:813-20 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that ZEB1 can promote VM formation by inducing EMT in CRC and might represent an important target in CRC. ..
- Shi X, Liu M, Li D, Wang J, Aneja R, Zhou J. Cep70 contributes to angiogenesis by modulating microtubule rearrangement and stimulating cell polarization and migration. Cell Cycle. 2012;11:1554-63 pubmed publisher..These findings thus establish Cep70 as a crucial regulator of the angiogenic process and emphasize the significance of microtubule rearrangement and cell polarization and migration in angiogenesis. ..
- Cong N, Du P, Zhang A, Shen F, Su J, Pu P, et al. Downregulated microRNA-200a promotes EMT and tumor growth through the wnt/?-catenin pathway by targeting the E-cadherin repressors ZEB1/ZEB2 in gastric adenocarcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:1579-87 pubmed publisher..The effect of miR-200a on Wnt/?-catenin signaling may provide a therapeutic target against EMT. ..
- Liu H, Cao J, Zhang H, Qin S, Yu M, Zhang X, et al. Folic acid stimulates proliferation of transplanted neural stem cells after focal cerebral ischemia in rats. J Nutr Biochem. 2013;24:1817-22 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, after focal cerebral ischemia, FA supplementation stimulates transplanted NSCs to proliferate and migrate to ischemic sites. ..
- Guo Y, Zhang Z, Wei H, Wang J, Lv J, Zhang K, et al. Cytotoxic necrotizing factor 1 promotes prostate cancer progression through activating the Cdc42-PAK1 axis. J Pathol. 2017;243:208-219 pubmed publisher..Copyright © 2017 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ..
- Wu X, Chen D, Han X. Anti-migration effects of Gekko sulfated glycopeptide on human hepatoma SMMC-7721 cells. Molecules. 2011;16:4958-70 pubmed publisher..Therefore, Gekko sulfated glycopeptide ? inhibit the migration of hepatoma cells via reducing the secretion of IL-8 and the concentration of intracellular calcium, as well as regulating the reorganization of cytoskeleton. ..
- Shan L, Li X, Liu L, Ding X, Wang Q, Zheng Y, et al. GATA3 cooperates with PARP1 to regulate CCND1 transcription through modulating histone H1 incorporation. Oncogene. 2014;33:3205-16 pubmed publisher..Our results unveiled a molecular basis for the coordinated regulation between GATA3 and PARP1 in transcription activation, providing a mechanism for GATA3 in breast carcinogenesis. ..
- Lin L, Yan F, Zhao D, Lv M, Liang X, Dai H, et al. Reelin promotes the adhesion and drug resistance of multiple myeloma cells via integrin Î²1 signaling and STAT3. Oncotarget. 2016;7:9844-58 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate reelin's important role in the activation of integrin-Î²1 and STAT3/Akt pathways in multiple myeloma and highlight the therapeutic potential of targeting reelin/integrin/FAK axis. ..
- Ma J, Ren Y, Zhang L, Kong X, Wang T, Shi Y, et al. Knocking-down of CREPT prohibits the progression of oral squamous cell carcinoma and suppresses cyclin D1 and c-Myc expression. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0174309 pubmed publisher..Our study strongly suggests that CREPT could be used as a marker for the OSCC prognosis and might work as a potential target in future OSCC therapy. ..
- Fu H, He Y, Qi L, Chen L, Luo Y, Chen L, et al. cPLA2Î± activates PI3K/AKT and inhibits Smad2/3 during epithelial-mesenchymal transition of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Cancer Lett. 2017;403:260-270 pubmed publisher..Based on the mechanistic analysis, cPLA2Î± mediated both EGF- and TGF-Î²-induced EMT, which are essential for HCC metastasis. cPLA2Î± is a potentially target for novel therapies of HCC. ..
- Wei H, Mao Q, Liu L, Xu Y, Chen J, Jiang R, et al. Changes and function of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in patients with cerebral aneurysm. J Neurosci Res. 2011;89:1822-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the decreased number and impaired function of circulating EPCs in CA patients may contribute to the pathophysiological process of aneurysm formation. ..
- Sun X, Li F, Dong B, Suo S, Liu M, Li D, et al. Regulation of tumor angiogenesis by the microtubule-binding protein CLIP-170. Protein Cell. 2013;4:266-76 pubmed publisher..These findings thus demonstrate a critical role for CLIP-170 in tumor angiogenesis and suggest its potential as a novel antiangiogenic target. ..
- Yu J, Sun J, Wang S, Li H, Cao S, Cong Y, et al. Upregulated expression of indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase in primary breast cancer correlates with increase of infiltrated regulatory T cells in situ and lymph node metastasis. Clin Dev Immunol. 2011;2011:469135 pubmed publisher..Our results implied that up-regulation of IDO in primary breast cancer may inhibit local immune surveillance and promote metastasis by favoring development and infiltration of Foxp3(+) Tregs in the tumor microenvironment. ..
- Liu Y, Zhang F, Zhang X, Qi L, Yang L, Guo H, et al. Expression of nucleophosmin/NPM1 correlates with migration and invasiveness of colon cancer cells. J Biomed Sci. 2012;19:53 pubmed publisher..The current study uncovered the critical role of NPM1 in the regulation of colon cancer cells migration and invasion, and NPM1 may serve as a potential marker for the prognosis of colon cancer patients. ..
- Meng F, Zhang L, Shao Y, Ma Q, Lv H. MicroRNA-377 inhibits non-small-cell lung cancer through targeting AEG-1. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:13853-63 pubmed..In conclusion, our results suggested that miR-377 played an important role in the development of NSCLC by regulating AEG-1 and may be a potential therapeutic target for NSCLC. ..
- Ma F, Chen F, Ren Q, Han Z. Lovastatin restores the function of endothelial progenitor cells damaged by oxLDL. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:545-52 pubmed publisher..However, the effects of oxLDL on Akt/eNOS activity and eNOS expression were reversed by lovastatin. Lovastatin reverses the survival and function of EPCs by regulating the Akt/eNOS signaling pathway and the gene transcription of eNOS. ..
- Gao W, Chang G, Wang J, Jin W, Wang L, Lin Y, et al. Inhibition of K562 leukemia angiogenesis and growth by selective Na+/H+ exchanger inhibitor cariporide through down-regulation of pro-angiogenesis factor VEGF. Leuk Res. 2011;35:1506-11 pubmed publisher..Subcutaneous injection of nude mice with cariporide inhibited K562 tumor growth with a reduction of the density of microvessels compared to the control group. ..
- Wang X, Zhu Z, Su D, Lei T, Wu X, Fan Y, et al. Down-regulation of leucine zipper putative tumor suppressor 1 is associated with poor prognosis, increased cell motility and invasion, and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition characteristics in human breast carcinoma. Hum Pathol. 2011;42:1410-9 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition likely inhibits breast cancer metastasis by intervening in epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in breast cancer. ..
- Man S, Gao W, Yan Y, Liu Z, Liu C. Inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases related to metastasis by diosgenyl and pennogenyl saponins. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;137:1221-7 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, their combination might provide a potential therapeutic modality for metastasis. ..
- Zhang X, You X, Wang Q, Zhang T, Du Y, Lv N, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein drives multiple cross-talk cascade loops involving NF-?B, 5-LOX, OPN and Capn4 to promote cell migration. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31458 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that HBx drives multiple cross-talk cascade loops involving NF-?B, 5-LOX, OPN and Capn4 to promote cell migration. This finding provides new insight into the mechanism involving the promotion of cell migration by HBx. ..
- Lu Z, Dong R, Li D, Li W, Xu F, Geng Y, et al. SNAI1 overexpression induces stemness and promotes ovarian cancer cell invasion and metastasis. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:1587-91 pubmed publisher..It is suggested that SNAI1 may serve as a novel target for ovarian cancer prediction and therapy. ..
- Sun H, Cheng S, Tu Y, Li X, Zhang S. FoxQ1 promotes glioma cells proliferation and migration by regulating NRXN3 expression. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55693 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the ability of proliferation and migration is reduced in depleted FoxQ1 cells. FoxQ1 promotes glioma cell proliferation and migration by down-regulation of NRXN3 expression. ..
- Zhang B, Gu F, She C, Guo H, Li W, Niu R, et al. Reduction of Akt2 inhibits migration and invasion of glioma cells. Int J Cancer. 2009;125:585-95 pubmed publisher..All of these results indicate that Akt2 is a critical factor in gliomas invasion. This study identifies that Akt2 is a potentially antiinvasion target for therapeutic intervention in gliomas. ..
- Wang Y, Li S, Pan J, Che Y, Yin J, Zhao Q. Specific expression of the human voltage-gated proton channel Hv1 in highly metastatic breast cancer cells, promotes tumor progression and metastasis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;412:353-9 pubmed publisher..Our results strongly suggest that Hv1 regulates breast cancer intracellular pH and exacerbates the migratory ability of metastatic cells. ..
- Zhang W, Yan H. Dysfunction of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in type 1 diabetic rats with diabetic retinopathy. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2013;251:1123-31 pubmed publisher..Significantly raised EPC numbers during DR formation and progression were also found. The reduced numbers and impaired function of circulating EPC may contribute to the pathogenesis of DR in T1DM rats. ..
- Li J, Sun X, Wang Z, Chen L, Li D, Zhou J, et al. Regulation of vascular endothelial cell polarization and migration by Hsp70/Hsp90-organizing protein. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e36389 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate HOP as a novel regulator of angiogenesis that functions through promoting vascular endothelial cell polarization and migration. ..
- Shi J, Ge M, Lu S, Li X, Shao Y, Huang J, et al. Intrinsic impairment of CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells in acquired aplastic anemia. Blood. 2012;120:1624-32 pubmed publisher..Our study provided powerful evidence that impairment of Tregs played a critical role in the pathophysiology of AA. Thus, patients with AA might greatly benefit from a Treg-oriented immunosuppressive strategy. ..
- Luo Y, Zhou X, Ji W, Sun H, Lu R, Jiang T, et al. [Inhibitory effect of NaV1.9 gene silencing on proliferation, phagocytosis and migration in RAW264.7 cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;29:225-8 pubmed..05). In the stable NaV1.9-deficient cells we successfully constructed, proliferation, phagocytosis and migration were obviously inhibited. ..
- Han Z, Yang Z, Chi Y, Zhang L, Wang Y, Ji Y, et al. MicroRNA-124 suppresses breast cancer cell growth and motility by targeting CD151. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;31:823-32 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight an important role of miR-124 in the regulation of invasion and metastasis by breast cancer cells and suggest a potential application for miR-124 in breast cancer treatment. ..
- Pu P, Kang C, Li J, Jiang H. Antisense and dominant-negative AKT2 cDNA inhibits glioma cell invasion. Tumour Biol. 2004;25:172-8 pubmed..In conclusion, AKT2 plays an important role in glioma cell motility and invasion. Therapy based on AKT inhibition may complement currently available treatment to control glioma cell invasion. ..
- Zhang X, Ye L, Zhang X. A mutant of hepatitis B virus X protein (HBx Delta 127) enhances hepatoma cell migration via osteopontin involving 5-lipoxygenase. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:593-600 pubmed publisher..HBx Delta 127 strongly promotes hepatoma cell migration via activation of OPN involving 5-LOX...
- Sun H, Wei S, Xu R, Xu P, Zhang W. Sphingosine-1-phosphate induces human endothelial VEGF and MMP-2 production via transcription factor ZNF580: novel insights into angiogenesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;395:361-6 pubmed publisher..These results elucidate the important role that ZNF580 plays in the process of migration and proliferation of endothelial cells, which provides a foundation for a novel approach to regulate angiogenesis. ..
- Li Y, Liu D, Zheng C, Zheng S, Liu M, Li X, et al. miR-200a modulate HUVECs viability and migration. IUBMB Life. 2011;63:553-9 pubmed publisher..MiR-200a can directly bind to THBS1 3'UTR and negatively regulate THBS1 expression. The identification of endothelial cells (ECs) related miRNA and its target gene may gain new insight into the mechanism of angiogenesis. ..
- Hu J, Qin K, Zhang Y, Gong J, Li N, Lv D, et al. Downregulation of transcription factor Oct4 induces an epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition via enhancement of Ca2+ influx in breast cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;411:786-91 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, silencing Oct4 promotes invasion and metastasis in breast cancer cells by inducing EMT. This effect may be related to SOCs-directed enhancement of Ca(2+) influx. ..
- Long M, Wu F, Li P, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. MicroRNA-10a targets CHL1 and promotes cell growth, migration and invasion in human cervical cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2012;324:186-96 pubmed publisher..Finally, overexpression of CHL1 lacked the 3'UTR abolished the effects of miR-10a. Our results may provide a strategy for blocking tumor metastasis. ..
- Bao X, Song H, Chen Z, Tang X. Wnt3a promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition, migration, and proliferation of lens epithelial cells. Mol Vis. 2012;18:1983-90 pubmed..Wnt3a can induce EMT, migration, and proliferation of HLE cells and may be a valuable therapeutic target for the prevention and treatment of PCO. ..
- Cao X, Zhang W, Cao W, Liu B, Zhang F, Zhao H, et al. Aquaporin3 is required for FGF-2-induced migration of human breast cancers. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e56735 pubmed publisher..Our findings also suggest the importance of FGFR-PI3K and FGFR-ERK signaling in FGF-2-induced AQP3 expression. In summary, our findings suggest a novel function of AQP3 in cell migration and metastasis of breast cancers. ..
- Liu R, Li J, Teng Z, Zhang Z, Xu Y. Overexpressed microRNA-182 promotes proliferation and invasion in prostate cancer PC-3 cells by down-regulating N-myc downstream regulated gene 1 (NDRG1). PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68982 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that miR-182 plays an important role in the proliferation of human prostate cancer cells by directly suppressing the tumor supressor gene NDRG1. We uncovered a new epigenetic regulation of NDRG1. ..
- Wei W, Li H, Li N, Sun H, Li Q, Shen X. WNT5A/JNK signaling regulates pancreatic cancer cells migration by Phosphorylating Paxillin. Pancreatology. 2013;13:384-92 pubmed publisher..WNT5A/JNK signaling initiate cell migration of pancreatic cancer through activation of Paxillin, which suggested WNT5A has the potency of being an effective therapeutic target for the metastasis of pancreatic cancer. ..
- Cao M, Hou D, Liang H, Gong F, Wang Y, Yan X, et al. miR-150 promotes the proliferation and migration of lung cancer cells by targeting SRC kinase signalling inhibitor 1. Eur J Cancer. 2014;50:1013-24 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provide the first clues regarding the role of miR-150 as an oncogene in lung cancer through the inhibition of SRCIN1 translation. ..
- Shen L, Yang M, Lin Q, Zhang Z, Miao C, ZHu B. SKA1 regulates the metastasis and cisplatin resistance of non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:2561-8 pubmed publisher..SKA1 also appeared to regulate the ERK1/2 and the Akt-mediated signaling pathways in NSCLC cells. SKA1 is required for metastasis and cisplatin resistance of non-small cell lung cancer. ..
- Lu L, Zhang L, Xiao Z, Lu S, Wang G, Yang R, et al. [Expression and effect of neuropilin-1 in acute myeloid leukemic cells]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2007;15:1150-5 pubmed..Inhibition of NRP-1 functions may provide a new therapeutic strategy for AML. ..
- Qiang R, Wang F, Shi L, Liu M, Chen S, Wan H, et al. Plexin-B1 is a target of miR-214 in cervical cancer and promotes the growth and invasion of HeLa cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2011;43:632-41 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that plexin-B1, a target of miR-214, may function as an oncogene in human cervical cancer HeLa cells. ..
- Liang L, Dong C, Chen X, Fang Z, Xu J, Liu M, et al. Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate mice trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid (TNBS)-induced colitis. Cell Transplant. 2011;20:1395-408 pubmed publisher..In addition to the known suppressive effects on Th1-type immune responses, hUC-MSC-mediated modulation of IL-23/IL-17 regulated inflammatory reactions also plays an important role in the amelioration of colitis. ..
- Ding T, Ma Y, Li W, Liu X, Ying G, Fu L, et al. Role of aquaporin-4 in the regulation of migration and invasion of human glioma cells. Int J Oncol. 2011;38:1521-31 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results indicate that AQP4 is involved in the control of glioblastoma cell migration and invasion and may be a potential therapeutic target for glioblastoma cell in?ltration. ..
- Liu H, Al Aidaroos A, Wang H, Guo K, Li J, Zhang H, et al. PRL-3 suppresses c-Fos and integrin ?2 expression in ovarian cancer cells. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:80 pubmed publisher..PRL-3 may inhibit c-fos transcriptional regulation of integrin ?2 signaling. Our results strongly support a role for PRL-3 as a promising therapeutic target and potential early biomarker in ovarian cancer progression. ..
- Han S, Kong Y, Sun B, Han Q, Chen Y, Wang Y. microRNA-218 Inhibits Oxygen-induced Retinal Neovascularization via Reducing the Expression of Roundabout 1. Chin Med J (Engl). 2016;129:709-15 pubmed publisher..Our experiments showed that restoration of miR-218 inhibited retinal angiogenesis via targeting Robo1. MiR-218 contributed to the inhibition of retinal angiogenesis and miR-218 might be a new therapeutic target for preventing RNV. ..
- Chen R, Liu Y, Zhuang H, Yang B, Hei K, Xiao M, et al. Quantitative proteomics reveals that long non-coding RNA MALAT1 interacts with DBC1 to regulate p53 acetylation. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:9947-9959 pubmed publisher..Our results uncover a novel mechanism by which MALAT1 regulates the activity of p53 through the lncRNA-protein interaction. ..
- Zhao X, Sun T, Che N, Sun D, Zhao N, Dong X, et al. Promotion of hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis through matrix metalloproteinase activation by epithelial-mesenchymal transition regulator Twist1. J Cell Mol Med. 2011;15:691-700 pubmed publisher..Twist1 may contribute to HCC invasion and metastasis and may be used as a novel therapeutic target for the inhibition of HCC metastasis. ..
- Wang L, Wang X, Liang Y, Diao X, Chen Q. S100A4 promotes invasion and angiogenesis in breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells by upregulating matrix metalloproteinase-13. Acta Biochim Pol. 2012;59:593-8 pubmed..S100A4 could therefore be of value as a biomarker of breast cancer progression and a novel therapeutic target for human breast cancer treatment. ..
- Xu S, Jia Z, Huang Q, Kang C, Wang G, Zhang A, et al. [Study on the anti-invasion effect of SEPT7 gene for U251MG glioma cell in vitro]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:262-7 pubmed..It is suggested that SEPT7 gene could be a good candidate for gene therapy of gliomas. ..
- Wei S, Hao C, Li X, Zhao H, Chen J, Zhou Q. Effects of BTG2 on proliferation inhibition and anti-invasion in human lung cancer cells. Tumour Biol. 2012;33:1223-30 pubmed publisher..05). The overexpression of BTG2 may inhibit the protein expression of cyclin D1, MMP-1, and MMP-2 in A549 cells. The overexpression of BTG2 may inhibit the growth, proliferation, and invasiveness of the A549 human lung cancer cell line. ..
- Liu J, Gao L, Zhang H, Wang D, Wang M, Zhu J, et al. Succinate dehydrogenase 5 (SDH5) regulates glycogen synthase kinase 3?-?-catenin-mediated lung cancer metastasis. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:29965-73 pubmed publisher..These results reveal a critical role for SDH5 in EMT and suggest that SDH5 may be a prognostic biomarker and potential therapeutic target for lung cancer metastasis. ..
- Piao M, Cao H, He N, Xu M, Dong W, Wang W, et al. Potential role of TRIM3 as a novel tumour suppressor in colorectal cancer (CRC) development. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2016;51:572-82 pubmed publisher..This tumour-suppressive function is exerted partially through regulation of p53 protein. Therefore, this protein may represent a novel therapeutic target for prevention or intervention of CRC. ..