Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Publications651 found, 100 shown here
- Yang C, Liu X, Si J, Shi H, Xue Y, Liu J, et al. Role of IKK/NF-?B signaling in extinction of conditioned place aversion memory in rats. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39696 pubmed publisher..Thus, the IKK/NF-?B signaling pathway might play a critical role in the extinction of morphine-induced CPA in rats and might be a potential pharmacotherapy target for opiate addiction. ..
- Qin X, Lv Q, Zhang X, Chen F, Li L, Zhang Y. [Study on protective effect of alcohol extract of Potentilla Anserinea against acute myocardial ischemia/reperfusion-induced myocardial apoptosis in rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2012;37:1279-84 pubmed
- Ye Q, Chen D, Xi Y, Li J, Shao J, Li L. Effects of light illumination and the expression of wee1 on tissue regeneration in adult zebrafish. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;428:132-6 pubmed publisher..Alterations in lighting conditions or inhibition of wee1 expression result in decreases in fin regeneration after injury. ..
- Yang D, Yang D, Jia R, Lin S. [Effects of selective inhibition of reverse mode of Na(+)/Ca(2+) exchanger on rats with contrast-induced acute kidney injury]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;93:1750-4 pubmed..And inhibition of reverse mode of NCX expressed in renal tubular epithelial cell has protective effects on CI-AKI. ..
- Chen X, Shao H, Zhi Y, Xiao Q, Su C, Dong L, et al. CD73 Pathway Contributes to the Immunosuppressive Ability of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Intraocular Autoimmune Responses. Stem Cells Dev. 2016;25:337-46 pubmed publisher..Hence, our study demonstrates that the CD73/adenosine pathway involves the immunomodulatory function of MSCs in autoimmune responses. ..
- He B, Yuan L, Dai W, Gao W, Zhang H, Wang X, et al. Dynamic bio-adhesion of polymer nanoparticles on MDCK epithelial cells and its impact on bio-membranes, endocytosis and paracytosis. Nanoscale. 2016;8:6129-45 pubmed publisher..Generally, these findings confirm that the transport pathway mechanism of PNs through epithelial cells is rather dynamic, and is remarkably affected by the adhesion patterns of PNs on the cell membrane. ..
- Han S, Kong Y, Sun B, Han Q, Chen Y, Wang Y. microRNA-218 Inhibits Oxygen-induced Retinal Neovascularization via Reducing the Expression of Roundabout 1. Chin Med J (Engl). 2016;129:709-15 pubmed publisher..Our experiments showed that restoration of miR-218 inhibited retinal angiogenesis via targeting Robo1. MiR-218 contributed to the inhibition of retinal angiogenesis and miR-218 might be a new therapeutic target for preventing RNV. ..
- Yu P, Li S, Zhang Z, Wen X, Quan W, Tian Q, et al. Progesterone-mediated angiogenic activity of endothelial progenitor cell and angiogenesis in traumatic brain injury rats were antagonized by progesterone receptor antagonist. Cell Prolif. 2017;50: pubmed publisher..It may suggest that P4-mediated angiogenic activity of EPC and angiogenesis in TBI rats were antagonized by PR antagonist. ..
- Hu F, Sun W, Zhao X, Cui Z, Yang W. TRPV1 mediates cell death in rat synovial fibroblasts through calcium entry-dependent ROS production and mitochondrial depolarization. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;369:989-93 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data indicated that TRPV1 activation triggered synoviocyte death by [Ca(2+)](c) elevation, ROS production, and mitochondrial membrane depolarization. ..
- Yang Y, Shi Q, Liu Z, Li R, Pan P, Hou Y, et al. The synergistic anti-asthmatic effects of glycyrrhizin and salbutamol. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:443-9 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate that GL and SA have synergistic anti-asthmatic effects and offer the possibility of a therapeutic application of GL in combination with beta(2)-AR agonists in the treatment of asthma. ..
- Zhou Y, Li Y, Shou F, Liu C, Pu Y, Tang H. Reversing effect of exogenous WWOX gene expression on malignant phenotype of primary cultured lung carcinoma cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:615-20 pubmed..72 +/- 0.15)%, P < 0.05). The expression of the exogenous WWOX gene can significantly inhibit the proliferation of lung cancer cells and induce their apoptosis, suggesting that the WWOX gene possesses tumor-suppressing effect. ..
- Huang W, Wang W, Wang P, Tian Q, Zhang C, Wang C, et al. Glycyrrhetinic acid-modified poly(ethylene glycol)-b-poly(gamma-benzyl l-glutamate) micelles for liver targeting therapy. Acta Biomater. 2010;6:3927-35 pubmed publisher..The cytotoxicity of DOX/GA-PEG-PBLG micelles (IC(50) 47 ngml(-1)) was much higher than that of free DOX (IC(50) 90 ngml(-1)). These results indicate that GA-modified micelles have great potential in liver targeting therapy. ..
- Xun J, Wang D, Shen L, Gong J, Gao R, Du L, et al. JMJD3 suppresses stem cell-like characteristics in breast cancer cells by downregulation of Oct4 independently of its demethylase activity. Oncotarget. 2017;8:21918-21929 pubmed publisher..Administration of paricalcitol leads to upregulation of JMJD3 that suppresses Oct4 expression and the stem cell-like characteristics in breast cancer. ..
- Sun H, Ma Z, Li Y, Liu B, Li Z, Ding X, et al. Gamma-S crystallin gene (CRYGS) mutation causes dominant progressive cortical cataract in humans. J Med Genet. 2005;42:706-10 pubmed..This report is the first description of a mutation in CRYGS with autosomal dominant cataract in humans. ..
- Liu B, Zhao L, Yu X, Han Z, Lu S, Yang R, et al. Live attenuated Salmonella carrying platelet factor 4 cDNAs as radioprotectors. Radiat Res. 2006;166:352-9 pubmed..These data demonstrate a novel biological function of PF4 as a protector against radiation injury and suggest that attenuated Salmonella could be used in vivo as a PF4 DNA delivery vector in the management of radiation injury. ..
- Zhu Z, Chen L, Lu R, Jia J, Liang Y, Xu Q, et al. Tripeptide tyroserleutide plus doxorubicin: therapeutic synergy and side effect attenuation. BMC Cancer. 2008;8:342 pubmed publisher..The combination of YSL plus doxorubicin enhances the anti-tumor effect and reduces the side effects associated with doxorubicin chemotherapy. ..
- Cui B, Wu M, She X. Effects of chronic noise exposure on spatial learning and memory of rats in relation to neurotransmitters and NMDAR2B alteration in the hippocampus. J Occup Health. 2009;51:152-8 pubmed..Excitotoxicity, impaired Nissl bodies and reduced expression of NR2B in rat HIP induced by chronic noise exposure might have caused the impairment of spatial learning and memory. ..
- Li H, Ma X, Ye F, Zhang J, Zhou X, Wang Z, et al. Expressions of cardiac sympathetic norepinephrine transporter and beta1-adrenergic receptor decreased in aged rats. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2009;10:203-10 pubmed publisher..Our results also show that aging induces a strong decrease of the catecholaminergic nerve fiber density. ..
- Shen R, Wang P, Tang N. Synthesis, crystal structure, DNA-binding properties and cytotoxic activity of the copper (II) complex involving xanthone. J Fluoresc. 2009;19:1073-82 pubmed publisher..The studies of DNA-binding agree with the effects on the inhibition of tumor cells in vitro...
- Zhang L, Li Y, Zhang C, Wang Y, Song C. Pharmacokinetics and tolerance study of intravitreal injection of dexamethasone-loaded nanoparticles in rabbits. Int J Nanomedicine. 2009;4:175-83 pubmed..These results suggest that intravitreal injection of DEX-NPs lead to a sustained release of DEX with a high bioavailability, providing a basis for a novel approach to the treatment of posterior segment diseases. ..
- Hong W, Li J, Wang B, Chen L, Niu W, Yao Z, et al. Epigenetic involvement of Alien/ESET complex in thyroid hormone-mediated repression of E2F1 gene expression and cell proliferation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;415:650-5 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data indicate that ESET is involved in TR?1-mediated transcription repression and provide a molecular basis of thyroid hormone-induced repression of proliferation. ..
- ..The tubules themselves are shaped by the reticulons and DP1/Yop1p, whereas their fusion into a network is brought about by membrane-bound GTPases that include the atlastins, Sey1p, and RHD3. ..
- Xu S, De Becker A, De Raeve H, Van Camp B, Vanderkerken K, Van Riet I. In vitro expanded bone marrow-derived murine (C57Bl/KaLwRij) mesenchymal stem cells can acquire CD34 expression and induce sarcoma formation in vivo. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;424:391-7 pubmed publisher..We assume that dysregulation of the Notch(+)/Hh(-)/Wnt(-) signaling pathway is associated with the malignant phenotype of the transformed mMSCs. ..
- Gao F, Liu G, Zheng R, Jiang L, Bao P. [Correlation between vaspin concentration and insulin sensitivity in the visceral adipose tissue of young obese rats]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2013;15:71-4 pubmed
- Wang Y, Li G, Zou X, Chen X, Liu T, Shen Z. Effect of autologous adipose-derived stem cells in renal cold ischemia and reperfusion injury. Transplant Proc. 2013;45:3198-202 pubmed publisher..05). Autologous ADSC infusions ameliorated renal damage undergoing cold I/R injury and improved the renal function, partly through inhibiting inflammatory reactions and reducing apoptosis. ..
- Li D, Lu Z, Jia J, Zheng Z, Lin S. MiR-124 is related to podocytic adhesive capacity damage in STZ-induced uninephrectomized diabetic rats. Kidney Blood Press Res. 2013;37:422-31 pubmed publisher..MiR-124 is related to podocytic adhesive capacity damage and may be implicated in the pathogenesis of DN. ..
- Yang Y, Liu M, Li D, Ran J, Gao J, Suo S, et al. CYLD regulates spindle orientation by stabilizing astral microtubules and promoting dishevelled-NuMA-dynein/dynactin complex formation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014;111:2158-63 pubmed publisher..These findings uncover CYLD as an important player in the orientation of the mitotic spindle and cell division and have important implications in health and disease. ..
- Du T, Chen Z, Li H, Tang X, Li Z, Guan J, et al. Modification of collagen-chitosan matrix by the natural crosslinker alginate dialdehyde. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;82:580-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the modification of the Coll/CTS mixtures with ADA preserves the classical triple-helical structure, enhances stabilization, maintains good biocompatibility and may pave the way for new medical applications. ..
- Ding Y, Gao X, Long J, Kuang B, Chen Y, Zhang Q. Dispirocyclopropyldehydrocostus lactone selectively inhibits acute myelogenous leukemia cells. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:1165-8 pubmed publisher..Further study suggested that DDL induced apoptosis mainly through the up-regulation of apoptosis related protein Bax, followed by the cleavage of caspase-3, caspase-9, and PARP. ..
- Tan Z, Lou T, Huang Z, Zong J, Xu K, Li Q, et al. Single-Drop Raman Imaging Exposes the Trace Contaminants in Milk. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:6274-6281 pubmed publisher..1 mg kg-1, respectively. Theoretically, we establish that the SDRI represents a novel and environment-friendly method that screens the milk safety efficiently, which could be well extended to inspection of other food safety. ..
- Chen W, Zhao K, Li X, Yoshitomi T. Keratoconjunctivitis sicca modifies epithelial stem cell proliferation kinetics in conjunctiva. Cornea. 2007;26:1101-6 pubmed..The objective of this study was to examine the epithelial stem cell proliferation kinetics in a rat model with keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS)...
- Sun J, Zhao L, Sun L. Interleukin-8 of Cynoglossus semilaevis is a chemoattractant with immunoregulatory property. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2011;30:1362-7 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that CsIL8 is a biologically active CXC chemokine with immunoregulatory activity and that CsIL8 is involved in pathogen-induced inflammatory response...
- Wang B, Jia H, Quan J, Qiu M, Zhang J. [Effect of nylestriol on bone remodeling in ovariectomized rats]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2004;33:255-9 pubmed..Nylestriol plays an important role in maintaining bone volume and improving bone microarchitecture by markedly inhibiting bone turnover and bone resorption, which might be to some degree attributed to reduced IL-6 expression. ..
- Liu J, Zang D. Response of neural precursor cells in the brain of Parkinson's disease mouse model after LIF administration. Neurol Res. 2009;31:681-6 pubmed publisher..LIF may be a useful treatment for PD by up-regulating the re-expression of NPCs, which may represent the neuroprotection mechanism of LIF. ..
- Su Z, Han D, Sun B, Qiu J, Li Y, Li M, et al. Heat stress preconditioning improves cognitive outcome after diffuse axonal injury in rats. J Neurotrauma. 2009;26:1695-706 pubmed publisher..Heat stress preconditioning is able to significantly attenuate this cognitive impairment, possibly mediated by the neuroprotective effect of HSP70. ..
- Liang L, Dong C, Chen X, Fang Z, Xu J, Liu M, et al. Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate mice trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid (TNBS)-induced colitis. Cell Transplant. 2011;20:1395-408 pubmed publisher..In addition to the known suppressive effects on Th1-type immune responses, hUC-MSC-mediated modulation of IL-23/IL-17 regulated inflammatory reactions also plays an important role in the amelioration of colitis. ..
- Ma F, Haumaitre C, Chen F, Han Z. Comparison of murine embryonic pancreatic development in vitro and in vivo. Pancreas. 2011;40:1012-7 pubmed publisher..The development of the murine pancreas cultured at the air-medium interface mimicked that of pancreas in vivo. Our simple culture system might offer the potential of a source of mature ? cells. ..
- Cui H, Wu S, Shang Y, Li Z, Chen M, Li F, et al. Pleurotus nebrodensis polysaccharide(PN50G) evokes A549 cell apoptosis by the ROS/AMPK/PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway to suppress tumor growth. Food Funct. 2016;7:1616-27 pubmed publisher..All the results suggested that PN50G-mediated apoptosis and autophagy of A549 tumor cells in vivo mainly involved in the mitochondrial pathway and the AMPK/PI3K/mTOR pathway. ..
- Yan J, Yang S, Zhang J, Zhu T. BMP6 reverses TGF-beta1-induced changes in HK-2 cells: implications for the treatment of renal fibrosis. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:994-1000 pubmed publisher..The suppression of TGF-beta1-mediated JNK and Smad2/3 signaling activation were implicated in these effects.Acta Pharmacologica Sinica (2009) 30: 994-1000; doi: 10.1038/aps.2009.56; published online 22 June 2009. ..
- Wang Y, Engel M, Rafael J, Dang K, Wu H, Wang Y, et al. A unique box in 28S rRNA is shared by the enigmatic insect order Zoraptera and Dictyoptera. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e53679 pubmed publisher..Future comparative studies of secondary structures across deep divergences and additional taxa are likely to reveal conserved patterns, structures and motifs that can provide support for major phylogenetic lineages. ..
- Hua J, Li Z, Xia W, Yang N, Gong J, Zhang J, et al. Preparation and properties of EDC/NHS mediated crosslinking poly (gamma-glutamic acid)/epsilon-polylysine hydrogels. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2016;61:879-92 pubmed publisher..Considering the simple preparation process and pH-sensitive property, these PGA/PL hydrogels might have high potential for use in medical and clinical fields. ..
- Wang K, Xiao Y, Wang Y, Feng Y, Chen C, Zhang J, et al. Self-assembled hydrophobin for producing water-soluble and membrane permeable fluorescent dye. Sci Rep. 2016;6:23061 pubmed publisher..Our work opens a novel route to modify and functionalize fluorescent dyes and may be developed as a general strategy for broadening their applications. ..
- Zhao G, Zhao J, Zhao L, Han G, Wang X, Chen Q. [Morphological observation and measurement for synthetic micrograph of Phthirus pubis]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2006;24:I-II pubmed..Larva and adult of Phthirus pubis were dehydrated and transparentized. Photos were taken separately and synthesized to integrated photograph with computer for morphological observation and measurement...
- Su J, Zhang J, Liu L, Huang Y, Mason R. Exploring feasibility of multicolored CdTe quantum dots for in vitro and in vivo fluorescent imaging. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2008;8:1174-7 pubmed..The studies indicate that CdTe QDs can provide alternative fluorescent probes for biological imaging. ..
- Liu Y, Jiao G, Liu B, Chen S, Zhang Y, Yang R. [RGS1 is involved in the regulation of co-stimulatory molecules and cytokines in RAW264.7 cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;24:757-9 pubmed..RGS1 can modulate the expression of costimulatory molecules and cytokine secretion, and interrupt Toll like receptor signal pathways, which suggest that RGS1 may play a role in regulating immune responses. ..
- Liang Y, Wei D, Wang H, Xu N, Zhang B, Xing L, et al. Role of Candida albicans Aft2p transcription factor in ferric reductase activity, morphogenesis and virulence. Microbiology. 2010;156:2912-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that CaAft2p represents a novel activator and that it functions in ferric reductase activity, morphogenesis and virulence in C. albicans. ..
- Zhang X, Wu H, Wu D, Wang Y, Chang J, Zhai Z, et al. Toxicologic effects of gold nanoparticles in vivo by different administration routes. Int J Nanomedicine. 2010;5:771-81 pubmed publisher..Combining the results of all of these studies, we suggest that targeted gold nanopartices by tail vein injection may be suitable for enhancement of radiotherapy, photothermal therapy, and related medical diagnostic procedures. ..
- Zhu D, Jin X, Leng X, Wang H, Bao J, Liu W, et al. Local gene delivery via endovascular stents coated with dodecylated chitosan-plasmid DNA nanoparticles. Int J Nanomedicine. 2010;5:1095-102 pubmed publisher..The DCDNP stent provides a very promising strategy for cardiovascular gene therapy. ..
- Kang H, Wang F, Wei Q, Zhao Y, Liu M, Li X, et al. miR-20a promotes migration and invasion by regulating TNKS2 in human cervical cancer cells. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:897-904 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we concluded that miR-20a can promote migration and invasion of cervical cancer cells through the upregulation of TNKS2. ..
- Gao X, Zhao X, Zhu Y, He J, Shao J, Su C, et al. Tudor staphylococcal nuclease (Tudor-SN) participates in small ribonucleoprotein (snRNP) assembly via interacting with symmetrically dimethylated Sm proteins. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:18130-41 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal the molecular basis for the involvement of Tudor-SN in regulating small nuclear ribonucleoprotein biogenesis, which provides novel insight related to the biological activity of Tudor-SN...
- Lu L, Lv F, Cao B, He X, Liu T. Saccharide substituted zinc phthalocyanines: optical properties, interaction with bovine serum albumin and near infrared fluorescence imaging for sentinel lymph nodes. Molecules. 2014;19:525-37 pubmed publisher..Moreover, lactose-substituted phthalocyanine possesses obvious imaging effects for sentinel lymph nodes in vivo. ..
- Hui H, Rao W, Zhang L, Xie Z, Peng C, Su N, et al. Inhibition of Na(+)-K(+)-2Cl(-) Cotransporter-1 attenuates traumatic brain injury-induced neuronal apoptosis via regulation of Erk signaling. Neurochem Int. 2016;94:23-31 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates the role of NKCC1 in TBI-induced brain cortex injury, establishing that NKCC1 may play a neurotoxic role in TBI and that the inhibition of NKCC1 may protect neurons from TBI via the regulation of Erk signaling. ..
- Xu J, Zhang Q, Li X, Zhan S, Wang L, Chen D. The effects of copper oxide nanoparticles on dorsoventral patterning, convergent extension, and neural and cardiac development of zebrafish. Aquat Toxicol. 2017;188:130-137 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated the CuO-NPs exert developmental toxicity. The present study evaluates the ecological and developmental toxicity, providing warnings about the application of CuO-NPs. ..
- Yang L, Cai X, Liu J, Jia Z, Jiao J, Zhang J, et al. CpG-ODN attenuates pathological cardiac hypertrophy and heart failure by activation of PI3Kα-Akt signaling. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62373 pubmed publisher..CpG-ODNs may have clinical use curbing the progression of PCH and preventing heart failure. ..
- Qiao L, Xu Z, Zhao T, Ye L, Zhang X. Dkk-1 secreted by mesenchymal stem cells inhibits growth of breast cancer cells via depression of Wnt signalling. Cancer Lett. 2008;269:67-77 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of Dkk-1 in Z3 cells enhanced the inhibition. Therefore, Dkk-1 secreted by Z3 cells involves the inhibition via the Wnt pathway. ..
- Zhou X, Liu J, Shi R, Yang N, Song D, Pang W, et al. Compound ion salt, a novel low-sodium salt substitute: from animal study to community-based population trial. Am J Hypertens. 2009;22:934-42 pubmed publisher..No adverse cardiovascular events were reported. In these studies, CISalt lowered BP and showed end-organ protection in hypertensive animals and BP reduction in humans. CISalt appears to be a safe and acceptable strategy to reduce BP. ..
- Huang G, Cao X, Zhang X, Chang H, Yang Y, Du W, et al. Effects of soybean isoflavone on the notch signal pathway of the brain in rats with cerebral ischemia. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2009;55:326-31 pubmed..These results identify a possible mechanism by which soybean isoflavone confers neuroprotection in strokes. ..
- Wang Q, Cui Y, Wang Y, Chi W. Effects of compounds from bi-qi capsule on the expression of inflammatory mediators in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophages. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;136:480-7 pubmed publisher..In addition, these results provided evidence to understand the therapeutic effects of Bi-Qi on various inflammatory diseases, e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic arthritis and other osteoarticular diseases. ..
- Li N, Jia W, Zhang Y, Tan F, Zhang J. Synergistic effect of 1,4-cyclohexanediol and 1,2-hexanediol on percutaneous absorption and penetration of metronidazole. Int J Pharm. 2011;415:169-74 pubmed publisher..A mechanistic explanation of the observed synergistic effect is proposed...
- Yang C, Li D, Liu Z, Hong G, Zhang J, Kong D, et al. Responsive small molecular hydrogels based on adamantane-peptides for cell culture. J Phys Chem B. 2012;116:633-8 pubmed publisher..The results shown in this study indicate that small molecular hydrogels based on adamantane-peptides have great potentials in research fields where further analysis of cells is needed. ..
- Wang F, Yin Y, Ye X, Liu K, Zhu H, Wang L, et al. Molecular insights into the heterogeneity of telomere reprogramming in induced pluripotent stem cells. Cell Res. 2012;22:757-68 pubmed publisher..These findings may also relate to the cloning field where these mechanisms could be responsible for telomere heterogeneity after nuclear reprogramming by somatic cell nuclear transfer. ..
- Liu J, Zhang Z, Chai L, Che Y, Min S, Yang R. Identification and characterization of a unique leucine-rich repeat protein (LRRC33) that inhibits Toll-like receptor-mediated NF-?B activation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;434:28-34 pubmed publisher..Our study sheds new insight into the TLR signaling and inflammatory response in development and human diseases. ..
- Wang Y, Wu G, Li X, Wang Y, Gao H, Ma J. Synthesis, characterization and controlled drug release from temperature-responsive poly(ether-urethane) particles based on PEG-diisocyanates and aliphatic diols. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed. 2013;24:1676-91 pubmed publisher..The easy-prepared polymeric nanoparticles, with features of biocompatibility, biodegradability and tail-made temperature responsiveness, are a kind of promising carriers for temperature-controllable drug release. ..
- Zhao N, Li X, He X, Qiu Y, Zhu L, Qi F. Interleukin-15 gene therapy and the mammalian target of rapamycin inhibitor everolimus inhibit the growth of metastatic breast cancer. J Gene Med. 2013;15:366-74 pubmed publisher..IL-15 gene therapy was potentially useful for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer. The possibility of combining immunotherapy with everolimus requires further study. ..
- Gao Y, Chai Y, Qi A, Yao Y, Liu Y, Dong N, et al. Neuropilin-1highCD4?CD25? Regulatory T Cells Exhibit Primary Negative Immunoregulation in Sepsis. Mediators Inflamm. 2016;2016:7132158 pubmed publisher..Nrp-1(high)Tregs might reveal primary negative immunoregulation in sepsis; Nrp-1 could represent a new potential therapeutic target for the study of immune regulation in sepsis. ..
- Meng X, Ji C, Su C, Shen D, Li Y, Dong P, et al. Synthesis and immunogenicity of PG-tb1 monovalent glycoconjugate. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;134:140-146 pubmed publisher..8 million were observed in the sera of mice vaccinated with PG-CRM197 conjugate which showed the potential for preparation of TB vaccine. ..
- Zhao K, Wang Q, Wang Y, Huang K, Yang C, Li Y, et al. EGFR/c-myc axis regulates TGFÎ²/Hippo/Notch pathway via epigenetic silencing miR-524 in gliomas. Cancer Lett. 2017;406:12-21 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that miR-524 mediates the EGFR/EGFRvIII stimulating effect. It may serve as a potential therapeutic agent and classical-specific biomarker for the development of glioma. ..
- Zhang L, Cheng P. Study of Ni(II) ion-DNA interactions with methylene blue as fluorescent probe. J Inorg Biochem. 2004;98:569-74 pubmed..The bi-exponential decay functions of the fluorescence intensity have been observed in both cases and the shortening of the slow decay component when added Ni(II) ion also agrees with the release of MB from the DNA duplex. ..
- Zhan R, Leng X, Liu X, Wang X, Gong J, Yan L, et al. Heat shock protein 70 is secreted from endothelial cells by a non-classical pathway involving exosomes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;387:229-33 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that exosome-dependent secretion of HSP70 from endothelial cells provides a novel paracrine mechanism to regulate vascular endothelial functional integrity. ..
- Liu Y, Lu Y, Tian X, Cui G, Zhao Y, Yang Q, et al. Segmental bone regeneration using an rhBMP-2-loaded gelatin/nanohydroxyapatite/fibrin scaffold in a rabbit model. Biomaterials. 2009;30:6276-85 pubmed publisher..Gross specimen, X-ray, bone histomorphology and bone mineral density assay demonstrated that the rhBMP-2-loaded gelatin/nHAP/FG scaffold had good osteogenic capability and could repair the segmental bone defect completely in 12 weeks. ..
- Shao J, Chen D, Ye Q, Cui J, Li Y, Li L. Tissue regeneration after injury in adult zebrafish: the regenerative potential of the caudal fin. Dev Dyn. 2011;240:1271-7 pubmed publisher..g., 20 and 30 days post-amputation). Together, the data suggest that zebrafish has unlimited regenerative potential in the injured caudal fin. ..
- Tan J, Li W, Wang P. Telomerase reverse transcriptase promoter-driven expression of iodine pump genes for targeted radioiodine therapy of malignant glioma cells. Chin J Cancer. 2011;30:574-80 pubmed publisher..Co-transfected hNIS and hTPO genes can result in increased intake and longer retention of radioiodine. Nude mice harboring xenografts transfected with Ad-hTERT-NIS can take 99mTc scans. ..
- Zhao L, Lou J, Wu H, Yin Y, Kang Y. Effects of taurine-magnesium coordination compound on ionic channels in rat ventricular myocytes of arrhythmia induced by ouabain. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2012;147:275-84 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that I(Na), I(ca, L), and I(to) may be the targets of the antiarrhythmic effect of TMCC, which can antagonize ouabain-induced changes of ionic currents in rat ventricular myocytes...
- Zhang J, Xu J, Wang B, Li Y, Xiong L, Li Y, et al. Synthesis and insecticidal activities of novel anthranilic diamides containing acylthiourea and acylurea. J Agric Food Chem. 2012;60:7565-72 pubmed publisher..Experimental results denoted that several new compounds are potential activators of the insect ryanodine receptor (RyR). ..
- Zhang H, Jia X, Han F, Zhao J, Zhao Y, Fan Y, et al. Dual-delivery of VEGF and PDGF by double-layered electrospun membranes for blood vessel regeneration. Biomaterials. 2013;34:2202-12 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that dual-delivery of VEGF and PDGF by the modified electrospun membranes could facilitate revascularization. ..
- Liu X, Li G, Su Z, Jiang Z, Chen L, Wang J, et al. Poly(amido amine) is an ideal carrier of miR-7 for enhancing gene silencing effects on the EGFR pathway in U251 glioma cells. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:1387-94 pubmed publisher..These investigations provide a basis for developing high-efficiency micromolecular drug delivery. ..
- Yan T, Chopp M, Ning R, Zacharek A, Roberts C, Chen J. Intracranial aneurysm formation in type-one diabetes rats. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e67949 pubmed publisher..The increased RAGE, TLR4 and MMP9 significantly correlated with IA formation (p<0.05). T1DM increases IA formation. The increased RAGE, MMP9 and TLR4 expressions might contribute to IA formation in T1DM rats. ..
- Zheng W, Zhang B, Shen Z, Yin M, Cao Y, Song H. Biological effects of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on hepatitis B virus inÂ vitro. Mol Med Rep. 2017;15:2551-2559 pubmed publisher..BMâ€‘MSCs inhibited the expression of HBV DNA and enhanced the clearance of HBV, which may have been mediated by the regulation of the Tc1/Tc2 cell balance and the mode of cytokine secretion to modulate cytokine expression. ..
- Guo Y, Zhang W, Chen X, Fu J, Cheng W, Song D, et al. Timing-dependent LTP and LTD in mouse primary visual cortex following different visual deprivation models. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176603 pubmed publisher..Moreover, a decrease in NR2A protein expression at the synapse is attributable to the reduction of the NR2A/2B ratio in the deprived cortex. ..
- Deng G, Qiao W, Su Y, Sha R, Geng Y, Chen Q. Internalization of Jembrana disease virus Tat: possible pathway and implication. Virus Res. 2006;121:122-33 pubmed..Based on our findings, we propose that secretion and internalization of JTat may be a way for JDV to influence neighbouring cells and make the cellular environment more amenable to viral infection...
- Liu Z, Lei T, Zhang T, Yang Z. Peroxynitrite donor impairs excitability of hippocampal CA1 neurons by inhibiting voltage-gated potassium currents. Toxicol Lett. 2007;175:8-15 pubmed..The results suggest that changes of I(A) and I(K) currents induced by ONOO(-) in hippocampal neurons have influence on excitability of hippocampal CA1 neurons, which are related to its neurotoxicity. ..
- Zhang C, Tang J, Xie J, Zhang H, Li Y, Zhang J, et al. A conserved domain of herpes simplex virus ICP34.5 regulates protein phosphatase complex in mammalian cells. FEBS Lett. 2008;582:171-6 pubmed..5 and PP1. These results suggest that concerted action between the PP1 binding domain and the effector domain of ICP34.5 is crucial for eIF2alpha dephosphorylation and viral protein synthesis. ..
- Liu M, Yu H, Huo L, Liu J, Li M, Zhou J. Validating the mitotic kinesin Eg5 as a therapeutic target in pancreatic cancer cells and tumor xenografts using a specific inhibitor. Biochem Pharmacol. 2008;76:169-78 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, treatment of nude mice bearing tumor xenografts of human pancreatic cancer results in pronounced tumor regression by triggering apoptosis. These data thus indicate Eg5 as a potential target for pancreatic cancer treatment. ..
- Kang C, Yuan X, Li F, Pu P, Yu S, Shen C, et al. Evaluation of folate-PAMAM for the delivery of antisense oligonucleotides to rat C6 glioma cells in vitro and in vivo. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2010;93:585-94 pubmed publisher..FA-PAMAM may thus represent a novel delivery system for short oligonucleotides in glioma-targeted therapy. ..