Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on stem cells in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Topic: stem cells
- Zhang R, Jack G, Rao N, Zuk P, Ignarro L, Wu B, et al. Nuclear fusion-independent smooth muscle differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells induced by a smooth muscle environment. Stem Cells. 2012;30:481-90 pubmed publisher..We conclude that cell plasticity is present in hASCs, and their differentiation is accomplished in the absence of nuclear fusion. ..
- Sun Y, Luo T, Shen Y, Haapasalo M, Zou L, Liu J. Effect of iRoot Fast Set root repair material on the proliferation, migration and differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells in vitro. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186848 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that iRoot FS is a bioactive material that promotes the proliferation, migration and osteogenic differentiation of hDPSCs...
- Guo B, Zhou X, Xiao X, Li L, Zhu Z. [Effect of para-aminobenzoic acid on the growth of Actinomyces viscosus]. Hua Xi Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2002;33:210-1, 219 pubmed..To examine the effects of para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) on the growth of Actinomyces viscosus...
- Yuan H, Li N, Fu D, Ren J, Hui J, Peng J, et al. Histone methyltransferase SETD2 modulates alternative splicing to inhibit intestinal tumorigenesis. J Clin Invest. 2017;127:3375-3391 pubmed publisher..Together, our studies highlight SETD2 as an integral regulator of Wnt signaling through epigenetic regulation of RNA processing during tissue regeneration and tumorigenesis. ..
- Fan X, Liang Q, Lian T, Wu Q, Gaur U, Li D, et al. Rapamycin preserves gut homeostasis during Drosophila aging. Oncotarget. 2015;6:35274-83 pubmed publisher..These results will further explain the mechanism of healthspan and lifespan extension by rapamycin in Drosophila. ..
- Wu L, Wu Y, Lin Y, Jing W, Nie X, Qiao J, et al. Osteogenic differentiation of adipose derived stem cells promoted by overexpression of osterix. Mol Cell Biochem. 2007;301:83-92 pubmed..Since they can be easily isolated and genetically modified, ASCs are hopeful cell sources in the further application of hard tissue engineering. ..
- Wu Y, Cao H, Yang Y, Zhou Y, Gu Y, Zhao X, et al. Effects of vascular endothelial cells on osteogenic differentiation of noncontact co-cultured periodontal ligament stem cells under hypoxia. J Periodontal Res. 2013;48:52-65 pubmed publisher..And the ECs-mediated paracrine of PGE(2) and VEGF may facilitate the unidirectional PDLSC-EC communication and promote PDLSCs osteogenesis. ..
- Liu S, Liu T, Chen J, Maitz M, Chen C, Huang N. Influence of a layer-by-layer-assembled multilayer of anti-CD34 antibody, vascular endothelial growth factor, and heparin on the endothelialization and anticoagulation of titanium surface. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2013;101:1144-57 pubmed publisher..The biofunctional layer supports generation of a new endothelium onto titanium surface by capturing EPCs and oriented differentiation. ..
- Xiao J, Yang X, Jing W, Guo W, Sun Q, Lin Y, et al. Adipogenic and osteogenic differentiation of Lin(-)CD271(+)Sca-1(+) adipose-derived stem cells. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;377:107-19 pubmed publisher..The method we established to identify ASCs as defined in vivo entities will help develop ASCs transplantation as a new therapeutic strategy for bone regeneration and adipose tissue regeneration in clinic...
- Sun C, Zhang L, Feng X, Zhao Z. [Changes in the expression of Dlx5, Msx2, and Dlx5/Msx2 in hPDLSCs loaded with cyclic tensile stress]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2011;42:823-6 pubmed..Both Dlx5 and Msx2 are sensitive to mechanical stress. Cyclic tensile stress may induce differentiating of hPDLSCs towards mineralized tissue cells by promoting Dlx5 mRNA expression and decreasing Msx2 expression. ..
- Wang L, Cheng L, Wang H, Pan H, Yang H, Shao M, et al. Glycometabolic reprogramming associated with the initiation of human dental pulp stem cell differentiation. Cell Biol Int. 2016;40:308-17 pubmed publisher..Thus, glycometabolic reprogramming accompanies initiation of hDPSC differentiation and could potentially play a role in the regulation of dental pulp repair. ..
- Li Z, Liang Y, Pan K, Li H, Yu M, Guo W, et al. Schwann cells secrete extracellular vesicles to promote and maintain the proliferation and multipotency of hDPCs. Cell Prolif. 2017;50: pubmed publisher..In summary, our study sheds light on critical regulatory ability of SC-derived EVs on hDPCs proliferation and multipotency, suggesting great implications for seeding cells used in tissue engineering. ..
- Ba K, Yang X, Wu L, Wei X, Fu N, Fu Y, et al. Jagged-1-mediated activation of notch signalling induces adipogenesis of adipose-derived stem cells. Cell Prolif. 2012;45:538-44 pubmed publisher..The results led to the conclusion that activation of Notch signalling had stimulated adipogenesis of mASCs in the presence of adipogenic medium by promoting expression of PPAR-?. ..
- Zhang C, Li J, Zhang L, Zhou Y, Hou W, Quan H, et al. Effects of mechanical vibration on proliferation and osteogenic differentiation of human periodontal ligament stem cells. Arch Oral Biol. 2012;57:1395-407 pubmed publisher..The objective of this study was to test the effect of LMHF mechanical vibration on proliferation and osteogenic differentiation of human PDL stem cells (PDLSCs)...
- Cai X, Zhang Y, Yang X, Grottkau B, Lin Y. Uniaxial cyclic tensile stretch inhibits osteogenic and odontogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2011;5:347-53 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that cyclic tensile stretch inhibits the osteogenic and odontogenic differentiation of dental pulp stem cells. ..
- Huang Y, Yang X, Wu Y, Jing W, Cai X, Tang W, et al. gamma-secretase inhibitor induces adipogenesis of adipose-derived stem cells by regulation of Notch and PPAR-gamma. Cell Prolif. 2010;43:147-56 pubmed publisher..It may be due to depression of DLK-1/Pref-1 and promotion of de-PPAR-gamma activation, which work through inhibition of Notch-2-Hes-1 pathway by DAPT. ..
- Chen S, Long W, Wu W, Jiang C, Liu X, Li L. [The changes of hemodynamic parameters, pathology and c-kit mRNA expression in myocardium after acute myocardial infarction in rats]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2009;26:540-4 pubmed..The results suggest that cardiac stem cells in myocardium might contribute to the role of regenerating myocardium via self proliferation after acute myocardial infarction, but further investigation is still needed. ..