Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on nuclear proteins in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Topic: nuclear proteins
- Yang X, Li H, Zhou Z, Wang W, Deng A, Andrisani O, et al. Plk1-mediated phosphorylation of Topors regulates p53 stability. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:18588-92 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that Plk1 modulates Topors activity in suppressing p53 function and identify a likely mechanism for the tumorigenic potential of Plk1. ..
- Chen J, Huang Z, Duan Y, Xiao X, Jiang J, Zhang R. Aberrant DNA methylation of P16, MGMT, and hMLH1 genes in combination with MTHFR C677T genetic polymorphism and folate intake in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:5303-6 pubmed..The present case-control study was conducted to explore the association of MTHFR gene polymorphism and relations of P16, MGMT and HMLH1 to MTHFR and folate intake...
- Wang Y, Li Y, Zhang W, Xia Q, Li H, Wang R, et al. mRNA expression of minichromosome maintenance 2 in colonic adenoma and adenocarcinoma. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2009;18:40-5 pubmed publisher..These results suggested the potential value of MCM2 in early diagnosis of colorectal cancer. ..
- Ma Y, Zhang S, Wu Q, Sun Y, Qiu W, Xu W. [Cloning, expression, and alternative splicing of the novel isoform of hTCP11 gene]. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 2003;25:122-8 pubmed..Our results along with the mouse Tcp-11 function suggest that the isoforms of TCP11 gene play important roles in sperm function and fertility. ..
- Zeng M, Sun H, Chen S, Wang X, Yang Y, Liu Y, et al. Identification of target messenger RNA substrates for mouse RBMY. Mol Hum Reprod. 2008;14:331-6 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the identification of RBMY target mRNAs will be helpful to further explore the biological function of RBMY in spermatogenesis. ..
- Qian M, Yao S, Jing L, He J, Xiao C, Zhang T, et al. ENC1-like integrates the retinoic acid/FGF signaling pathways to modulate ciliogenesis of Kupffer's Vesicle during zebrafish embryonic development. Dev Biol. 2013;374:85-95 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data indicate thatEnc1l is a direct downstream effector of RA and FGF signaling pathways and modulates KV ciliogenesis in the zebrafish embryo. ..
- Ma Y, Zhang S, Wu Q, Sun Y. [Cloning, expression and alternative splicing of a novel isoform of human TCP11b gene]. Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai). 2003;35:182-8 pubmed..Our results suggest that TCP11b gene may be important to human sperm function and male fertility. ..
- Wang W, Zhang W, Peng Z, Yang K. [Expression and clinical significance of CDC6 and hMSH2 in cervical carcinoma]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;40:857-60 pubmed..CDC6 and hMSH2 play an important role in the invasion and metastasis of cervical carcinoma. CDC6 and hMSH2 may be useful for predicting prognosis of cervical carcinoma. ..
- Zeng M, Zhu L, Li L, Kang C. miR-378 suppresses the proliferation, migration and invasion of colon cancer cells by inhibiting SDAD1. Cell Mol Biol Lett. 2017;22:12 pubmed publisher..miR-378 inhibits the proliferation, migration and invasion of colon cancer cells by targeting SDAD1, defining miR-378 as a potential target for the diagnosis and treatment of colon cancer. ..
- Liu Q, Zhao X, Bai R, Liang S, Nie C, Yuan Z, et al. Induction of tumor inhibition and apoptosis by a candidate tumor suppressor gene DRR1 on 3p21.1. Oncol Rep. 2009;22:1069-75 pubmed..DRR1 is a potent growth suppressor of NSCLC, acting through apoptosis pathway in vivo and it may be a potential therapeutic gene for human lung cancer. ..
- Zeng M, Lu Y, Liao X, Li D, Sun H, Liang S, et al. DAZL binds to 3'UTR of Tex19.1 mRNAs and regulates Tex19.1 expression. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:2399-403 pubmed publisher..Taken together these data suggest that mDazl may regulate mTex19.1 expression through binding to 3'UTR of mTex19.1 mRNAs in germ cells. ..
- Qi J, Han A, Yang Z, Li C. Metal-sensing transcription factors Mac1p and Aft1p coordinately regulate vacuolar copper transporter CTR2 in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;423:424-8 pubmed publisher..Exogenous Mac1p and Aft1p form a stable complex and synergistically enhance CTR2 transcription. These data suggest that Aft1p and Mac1p might corporately regulate transcription of CTR2. ..
- Shen Y, Pang C, Shen K, Wu Y, Li D, Wan C, et al. Diagnostic value of thyroid transcription factor-1 for pleural or other serous metastases of pulmonary adenocarcinoma: a meta-analysis. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19785 pubmed publisher..These results justify larger, more rigorous studies to confirm such a diagnostic role. ..
- Yang X, Li H, Deng A, Liu X. Plk1 phosphorylation of Topors is involved in its degradation. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:3023-8 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, Topors is degradated in response to the activation of the spindle checkpoint. Significantly, Polo-like kinase 1 (Plk1)-associated phosphorylation of Topors at S718 is essential for nocodazole-induced degradation of Topors. ..