Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Publications405 found, 100 shown here
- Xu B, Lv B, Feng Y, Xu G, Du J, Welihinda A, et al. O-Spiro C-aryl glucosides as novel sodium-dependent glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2009;19:5632-5 pubmed publisher..6'-O-Spiro C-aryl glucosides exhibited potent in vitro hSGLT2 inhibitory activity but 2'-O-spiro C-aryl glucosides showed no in vitro hSGLT2 inhibitory activity at a screening concentration of 1microM. ..
- Desong Liu -, Fang Lu -, Songhui Zhai -, Liu Wei -, Shi Ma -, Xiuying Chen -, et al. Renin-angiotensin system gene polymorphisms in children with Henoch-Schönlein purpura in West China. J Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone Syst. 2010;11:248-55 pubmed publisher..045, p = .026). We suggest that RAS gene polymorphisms (ACE-I/D, M235T or T174M) are significantly associated with susceptibility to HSP, organ involvement, and disease severity, which largely account for individual prognosis. ..
- Deng R, Tang B, Liu H, Qu Y, My D. [Risk factors on the occurrence and prognosis of neonatal hyaline membrane disease]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;41:688-91 pubmed..To identify risk factors with related to the occurrence and prognosis of neonatal hyaline membrane disease (HMD) and to develop effective measures to prevent and treat the disease...
- Li Y, Zheng W, Liu J, Wang J, Yang P, Li M, et al. Expression of osteoclastogenesis inducers in a tissue model of periodontal ligament under compression. J Dent Res. 2011;90:115-20 pubmed publisher..periodontal ligament, PDL; periodontal ligament cells, PDLCs; poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid), PLGA; orthodontic tooth movement, OTM; extracellular matrix, ECM. ..
- Gong J, Ren J, Tian F, Jiang R, Tang L, Pang Y. Management of patients with sphincter of Oddi dysfunction based on a new classification. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:385-90 pubmed publisher..2%) were under observation. The newly proposed SOD classification system introduced in this study better explains the clinical symptoms of SOD from the anatomical perspective and can guide clinical treatment of this disease. ..
- Duan X, Zhong G, Cen S, Huang F, Xiang Z. Plating versus intramedullary pin or conservative treatment for midshaft fracture of clavicle: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2011;20:1008-15 pubmed publisher..Intramedullary pinning and conservative treatments have also been commonly used. We hypothesized that intramedullary pinning and conservative treatments have the same treatment results compared with plating...
- Liu Y, Jiang M, Li C, Yang P, Sun H, Tao D, et al. Human t-complex protein 11 (TCP11), a testis-specific gene product, is a potential determinant of the sperm morphology. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2011;224:111-7 pubmed..Co-immunoprecipitation assays of sperm cell extracts confirmed that TCP11 protein interacted with ODF1. These results suggest that TCP11 may be responsible for the sperm tail morphology and motility. ..
- Zheng L, Zhang D, Chen X, Yang L, Wei Y, Zhao X. Antitumor activities of human placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells expressing endostatin on ovarian cancer. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39119 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that hpMSCs are potentially an effective delivery vehicle for therapeutic genes for the treatment of ovarian cancer. ..
- Yang Y, Zhang X, Fu Y, Yang H. Leptin and IL-8: two novel cytokines screened out in childhood lead exposure. Toxicol Lett. 2014;227:172-8 pubmed publisher..98(13.64-33.50) pg/mL] (p=0.013). The results defined specific changes in cytokine expressions to lead exposure, which can be used to explore the mechanism of lead toxicity and monitor lead exposure. ..
- Zhang D, Li J, Wu H, Cui Y, Bi R, Zhou H, et al. CFH Variants Affect Structural and Functional Brain Changes and Genetic Risk of Alzheimer's Disease. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2016;41:1034-45 pubmed publisher..These comprehensive analyses suggested that CFH is an important immune factor in AD and affects multiple pathological changes in early life and during disease progress. ..
- Jian C, Fan Q, Hu Y, He Y, Li M, Zheng W, et al. Effects of rhBMP-2 gene transfection to periodontal ligament cells on osteogenesis. Biosci Rep. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrated that rhBMP-2 transfection enhances the osteogenesis of PDL cells and provides a possibility for the application of rhBMP-2 expression products in dental disease treatment. ..
- Zhou W, Wei L, Xiao T, Lai C, Peng M, Xu L, et al. Diabetogenic agent alloxan is a proteasome inhibitor. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;488:400-406 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that alloxan is a proteasome inhibitor, which suggests that its specific toxicity toward ?-cell is at least in part through proteasome inhibition. ..
- Li Y, Wei X, Zhao Z, Liao Y, He J, Xiong T, et al. Prevalence and Complications of Bicuspid Aortic Valve in Chinese According to Echocardiographic Database. Am J Cardiol. 2017;120:287-291 pubmed publisher..18% episodes per patient-years with mean age of 43.00 ± 5.14 years, respectively. In conclusion, our study demonstrated that the prevalence of BAV and complications in Chinese was similar to that in the western population. ..
- Wang G, Wang L, Xiong Z, Mao B, Li T. Compound salvia pellet, a traditional Chinese medicine, for the treatment of chronic stable angina pectoris compared with nitrates: a meta-analysis. Med Sci Monit. 2006;12:SR1-7 pubmed..To determine the efficacy and safety of CSP for the treatment of stable angina pectoris (SAP), a meta-analysis was undertaken...
- Yang Y, Xiao C, A Z, Zhang S, Li X, Zhang S. DAZ1/DAZ2 cluster deletion mediated by gr/gr recombination per se may not be sufficient for spermatogenesis impairment: a study of Chinese normozoospermic men. Asian J Androl. 2006;8:183-7 pubmed..The presence of gr/gr-DAZ1/DAZ2 deletion in five men with normozoospermia suggests that this deletion per se may not be sufficient for spermatogenic impairment in Chinese men. ..
- Che G, Chen J, Liu L, Wang Y, Li L, Qin Y, et al. Transfection of nm23-H1 increased expression of beta-Catenin, E-Cadherin and TIMP-1 and decreased the expression of MMP-2, CD44v6 and VEGF and inhibited the metastatic potential of human non-small cell lung cancer cell line L9981. Neoplasma. 2006;53:530-7 pubmed
- Min min H, Ming rong X, Ze yi C, Kai xuan Y, Zhi lin S. Analysis of p53 codon 72 polymorphism and its association with human papillomavirus 16 and 18 E6 in Chinese cervical lesions. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2006;16:2004-8 pubmed..p53 codon 72 polymorphism has no relation with the FIGO staging and grades of cervical cancer. p53 Arg homozygosity and HR-HPV E6 positive simultaneously can predict the fate of cervical lesions. ..
- Yu T, Zhou S, Zhang J. Ultrasonic therapy for gynecologic tumors. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2008;15:667-72 pubmed publisher..Transvaginal ultrasonic therapy can be applied for a lesion near the cervix. In summary, ultrasonic therapy is a promising treatment modality for gynecologic tumors, and might change clinical practices. ..
- Cheng R, Zhou X, Liu Z, Yang H, Gao Q, Hu T. Finite element analysis of the effects of three preparation techniques on stresses within roots having curved canals. Int Endod J. 2009;42:220-6 pubmed publisher..To compare stress distribution within roots having curved canals prepared by three preparation techniques when subjected to occlusal loads and condensation loads as a consequence of different filling techniques...
- Lu J, Zhang W, Hao Y, Zhu Y. Defect of cell wall construction may shield oral bacteria's survival in bloodstream and cause infective endocarditis. Med Hypotheses. 2009;73:1055-7 pubmed publisher..As outlined above, we hypothesize that defect of cell wall construction may shield oral bacteria's survival in bloodstream and cause IE. ..
- Yang Z, Wang J, Luo R, Maitz M, Jing F, Sun H, et al. The covalent immobilization of heparin to pulsed-plasma polymeric allylamine films on 316L stainless steel and the resulting effects on hemocompatibility. Biomaterials. 2010;31:2072-83 pubmed publisher..The Hep-P-PPAm modified 316L SS shows a promising application for vascular devices...
- Li K, Wen T, Li G. Hepatic mucormycosis mimicking hilar cholangiocarcinoma: a case report and literature review. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:1039-42 pubmed..Meanwhile, this is the first case of an immunocompetent patient with both adrenal and hepatic mucormycosis who has been treated successfully...
- Yang D, Ma S, Tan Y, Li D, Tang B, Zhang X, et al. Increased expression of calpain and elevated activity of calcineurin in the myocardium of patients with congestive heart failure. Int J Mol Med. 2010;26:159-64 pubmed
- Lin Y, Li P, Cai L, Zhang B, Tang X, Zhang X, et al. Association study of genetic variants in eight genes/loci with type 2 diabetes in a Han Chinese population. BMC Med Genet. 2010;11:97 pubmed publisher..We demonstrated that the variants in TCF7L2, CDKAL1, HHEX, and SLC30A8 genes are associated with T2D in a Han Chinese population. ..
- Xu B, Feng Y, Lv B, Xu G, Zhang L, Du J, et al. ortho-Substituted C-aryl glucosides as highly potent and selective renal sodium-dependent glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem. 2010;18:4422-32 pubmed publisher..Selected compounds were investigated for in vivo efficacy. ..
- Zhang Z, Pan J, Li L, Wang Z, Xiao W, Li N. Survey of risk factors contributed to lymphatic metastasis in patients with oral tongue cancer by immunohistochemistry. J Oral Pathol Med. 2011;40:127-34 pubmed publisher..Here, we investigated the expression levels of seven biomarkers in oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) tissues as well as their associations with the clinicopathologic features of OTSCC patients...
- Yin Y, Zhang B, Zhou M, Guo J, Lei L, He X, et al. The functional SNP rs4376531 in the ARHGEF gene is a risk factor for the atherothrombotic stroke in Han Chinese. Neurol India. 2011;59:408-12 pubmed publisher..99 (95% CI, 2.55-7.81, P< 0.001). Our findings suggest that the rs4376531 polymorphism in the ARHGEF10 gene is a risk factor for AS in the Han Chinese population. ..
- Tang L, Zhou X, Wang Y, Zhang L, Zheng Q, Huang D. Detection of vertical root fracture using cone beam computed tomography: report of two cases. Dent Traumatol. 2011;27:484-8 pubmed publisher..The clear fracture line can be discerned from the images of CBCT. Thus, CBCT imaging is useful in rapid diagnosis of VRFs and designing of further treatment. ..
- Yan L, Liu Q, Zhao J, Bi Y, Yi J. [Study on transportation of Xiaochaihu Tang in Caco-2 cell model]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2011;36:1087-90 pubmed..58 and 1.49, respectively. Baicalin, baicalein and glycyrrhizic acid could not permeate the Caco-2 cell model. The transportation of wogonoside and wogonin in Caco-2 cell model may be a passive transportation. ..
- Wang J, Liu Y, Zhang K, Ma B, Zhao Y. [Analysis of the binding domain of hydroxypyruvate isomerase homologues in hypertrophic scar fibroblasts]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2012;28:60-4 pubmed..Protein HYI may closely bind with protein P311 by ? helix, which plays an important role in fibroblast-to-myofibroblast transdifferentiation in hypertrophic scar. ..
- Zhang H, Zeng J, Wang G, Tu C, Huang F, Pei F. Infectious complications in patients with crush syndrome following the Wenchuan earthquake. Chin J Traumatol. 2013;16:10-5 pubmed..To analyze the results of clinical and bacteriological examinations in patients with crush syndrome who suffered infectious complications after an earthquake in Sichuan, China...
- Cao M, Zhou Y, Gao A, Cao J, Gao L, Sheng L, et al. Curcusone D, a novel ubiquitin-proteasome pathway inhibitor via ROS-induced DUB inhibition, is synergistic with bortezomib against multiple myeloma cell growth. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1840:2004-13 pubmed publisher..The anti-MM molecular mechanism study of curcusone D will promote combination therapies with different UPP inhibitors against MM and further support the concept of oxidative stress regulating the activity of DUBs. ..
- Xue H, Wang C, Li Y, Chen J, Yu L, Liu X, et al. Incidence of type 2 diabetes and number of events attributable to abdominal obesity in China: A cohort study. J Diabetes. 2016;8:190-8 pubmed publisher..Strengthening programs and initiatives for preventing and controlling obesity focusing on lifestyle changes should be a priority in the national strategy to reduce diabetes burden in China. ..
- Zhou X, Zhang X, Zhang Y, Hong S, Li L, Liu Z. EFFECTS OF LYOPHILIZATION AND REHYDRATION ON MEMBRANE SURFACE ANTIGENS OF HUMAN RED BLOOD CELLs. Cryo Letters. 2016;37:53-8 pubmed..In blood group tests, most of the blood group antigens maintained after lyophilization and rehydration, except that Le(a), Le(b) and JK1 showed high probabilities of falling off during the processes. ..
- Wang B, Zhao R, Zhang J, Liu Y, Huang Z, Yu Q, et al. Rigid aromatic linking moiety in cationic lipids for enhanced gene transfection efficiency. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;136:585-595 pubmed publisher..This work demonstrates that a rigid aromatic linkage might distinctly improve the gene transfection abilities of cationic lipids and affords information to construct safe and efficient gene vector towards practical application. ..
- Li L, Ding J, Han J, Wu H. A nomogram prediction of postoperative surgical site infections in patients with perihilar cholangiocarcinoma. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7198 pubmed publisher..The nomogram can be used to estimate the risk of postoperative SSIs in patients with PHCC. ..
- Liu Y, Yang T, Yang X, Liu I, Liao W, Lui S, et al. EEG-fMRI study of the interictal epileptic activity in patients with partial epilepsy. J Neurol Sci. 2008;268:117-23 pubmed publisher..Responses to deactivation seem less associated with IEDs. So EEG-fMRI is a useful tool to study the pathophysiological mechanisms of epilepsy and may assist in presurgical evaluation of epilepsy. ..
- Hu J, Chen L, Liu L, Chen X, Chen P, Yang G, et al. Liposomal honokiol, a potent anti-angiogenesis agent, in combination with radiotherapy produces a synergistic antitumor efficacy without increasing toxicity. Exp Mol Med. 2008;40:617-28 pubmed..Liposomal honokiol can enhance tumor cell radiosensitivity in vitro and in vivo, indicating that radiotherapy combined with liposomal honokiol can lead to greater anti-tumor efficacy. ..
- Tong Y, Lin Y, Zhang Y, Yang J, Zhang Y, Liu H, et al. Association between TCF7L2 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to type 2 diabetes mellitus: a large Human Genome Epidemiology (HuGE) review and meta-analysis. BMC Med Genet. 2009;10:15 pubmed publisher..Potential gene-gene and gene-environmental interactions by which common variants in the TCF7L2 gene influence the risk of T2MD need further exploration. ..
- Gan C, Lin K, An Q, Tang H, Song H, Lui R, et al. Perventricular device closure of muscular ventricular septal defects on beating hearts: initial experience in eight children. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009;137:929-33 pubmed publisher..2 days (range, 5-11 days). Perventricular device closure of muscular ventricular septal defects with or without coexisting congenital malformations appeared to be safe and efficacious. The outcomes of short-term follow-up are acceptable. ..
- Sun H, Wei L, Liu X, Zeng Y, Lai Y, Yin H. [The role of CXCR1/2 in shear stress-induced endothelial cell migration]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2009;26:512-7 pubmed..These results suggest that both CXCR1 and CXCR2 are important factors in mediating the migration of endothelial cells induced by shear stress, and CXCR1 fulfills a more important role. ..
- Liao W, Zhang Z, Pan Z, Mantini D, Ding J, Duan X, et al. Altered functional connectivity and small-world in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e8525 pubmed publisher..We suggest that the mTLE alterations observed in functional connectivity and topological properties may be used to define tentative disease markers. ..
- Sun Y, Zang Z, Xu X, Zhang Z, Zhong L, Zan W, et al. The association of SULT1A1 codon 213 polymorphism and breast cancer susceptibility: meta-analysis from 16 studies involving 23,445 subjects. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011;125:215-9 pubmed publisher..However, large number of samples and representative hospital-based studies with homogeneous breast cancer patients and well-matched controls are warranted to confirm this finding. ..
- Su X, Li G, Liu W, Xie B, Jiang Y. Cytological differential diagnosis among adenocarcinoma, epithelial mesothelioma, and reactive mesothelial cells in serous effusions by immunocytochemistry. Diagn Cytopathol. 2011;39:900-8 pubmed publisher..EMA and Des should be used to differentiate malignant epithelial mesothelioma and reactive mesothelial cells. EMA positive and Des negative favor MM, while Des positive and EMA negative favor RM. ..
- Hu Z, Zeng X, Fu P, Luo Z, Tu Y, Liang J, et al. Predictive factors for acute renal failure in crush injuries in the Sichuan earthquake. Injury. 2012;43:613-8 pubmed publisher..The entrapped time under the debris, multiple crush injuries, male gender, infections, and creatine kinase level are predictive factors for ARF in crush injuries. ..
- Wang Q, Zhou X, Zheng Q, Wang Y, Tang L, Huang D. Distribution of Porphyromonas gingivalis fimA genotypes in chronic apical periodontitis associated with symptoms. J Endod. 2010;36:1790-5 pubmed publisher..The present study aims to determine the prevalence of P. gingivalis fimA genotypes in apical periodontitis and to investigate the correlation between P. gingivalis fimA genotypes and clinical symptoms...
- He C, Yang Z, Chu Z, Dong Z, Shao H, Deng W, et al. Carotid and cerebrovascular disease in symptomatic patients with type 2 diabetes: assessment of prevalence and plaque morphology by dual-source computed tomography angiography. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2010;9:91 pubmed publisher..A relatively high proportion of plaques were noncalcified, as well as with nonobstructive stenosis. The distribution of plaques was extensive, with the cavernous portion of ICA being the most common site. ..
- Liu F, Li B, Wei Y, Yan L, Wen T, Zhao J, et al. XRCC1 genetic polymorphism Arg399Gln and hepatocellular carcinoma risk: a meta-analysis. Liver Int. 2011;31:802-9 pubmed publisher..No publication bias was found in the present study. No association is found between the XRCC1 polymorphism Arg399Gln and the risk of HCC. ..
- Shi S, Zhou B, Wang Y, Chen Y, Zhang K, Wang K, et al. Genetic variation in RTN4 3'-UTR and susceptibility to cervical squamous cell carcinoma. DNA Cell Biol. 2012;31:1088-94 pubmed publisher..It is necessary to confirm these findings in ethnically different populations and with a larger sample. ..
- Xiao G, Guo Q, Shu M, Xie X, Deng J, Zhu Y, et al. Safety profile and outcome of mild therapeutic hypothermia in patients following cardiac arrest: systematic review and meta-analysis. Emerg Med J. 2013;30:91-100 pubmed publisher..But awareness of these adverse events should be kept in mind in clinical practice. ..
- Ye H, Fu A, Wu W, Li Y, Wang G, Tang M, et al. Cytotoxic and apoptotic effects of constituents from Millettia pachycarpa Benth. Fitoterapia. 2012;83:1402-8 pubmed publisher..It was found to be the most potent apoptotic inducer of the compounds isolated from M. pachycarpa Benth...
- Cai L, Wang X, Wang W, Qiu N, Wen J, Duan X, et al. Peptide ligand and PEG-mediated long-circulating liposome targeted to FGFR overexpressing tumor in vivo. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:4499-510 pubmed publisher..The truncated fibroblast growth factor fragment-conjugated PEGylated liposome has promising potential as a long-circulating and tumor-targeting carrier system. ..
- Lei J, Yan L. Comparison between living donor liver transplantation recipients who met the Milan and UCSF criteria after successful downstaging therapies. J Gastrointest Surg. 2012;16:2120-5 pubmed publisher..The pathology findings were not different between the two groups. Recipients who meet the Milan or UCSF criteria after accepting successful preoperative downstaging therapy in LDLT can achieve the same result. ..
- Cheng K, Zhao F, Gao F, Dong H, Men H, Chen Y, et al. Factors potentially associated with chemotherapy-induced anemia in patients with solid cancers. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:5057-61 pubmed..Our analysis firstly described some risk factors, such as decrease of platelets or WBCs, severity of leucopenia or thrombocytopenia, associated with the occurrence and severity of CIA. ..
- Zhang K, Zhou B, Shi S, Song Y, Zhang L. Variations in the PDCD6 gene are associated with increased uterine leiomyoma risk in the Chinese. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2013;17:524-8 pubmed publisher..The present study provided evidence that rs4957014 and rs3756712 are associated with UL risk, the results indicated that genetic polymorphisms in PDCD6 may contribute to the development of UL. ..
- Zhou C, Grottkau B, Zou S. Regulators of Stem Cells Proliferation in Tissue Regeneration. Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;11:177-87 pubmed..We also emphasize the significance of stem cells proliferation in cell research, as well as rapid propagation of adult stem cells for regenerative medicine. ..
- Wang Z, Sun L, Wu Y, Xia Q. Extended duration versus standard duration of peginterferon alfa-2a in treatment of chronic hepatitis B: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol. 2016;40:195-202 pubmed publisher..01]. Therefore, extended treatment with PEG-IFNa-2a beyond 48 weeks may be a promising strategy to achieve higher rates of sustained HBV-DNA inhibition, HBeAg seroconversion and HBsAg clearance off-therapy for patients with CHB. ..
- Yin Y, Hua H, Li M, Liu S, Kong Q, Shao T, et al. mTORC2 promotes type I insulin-like growth factor receptor and insulin receptor activation through the tyrosine kinase activity of mTOR. Cell Res. 2016;26:46-65 pubmed publisher..Finally, overexpression of rictor promotes IGF-induced cell proliferation. Our work identifies mTOR as a dual-specificity kinase and clarifies how mTORC2 promotes IGF-IR/InsR activation. ..
- Zhao Z, Ji L, Zheng L, Yang L, Yuan H, Chen L, et al. Effectiveness of clinical alternatives to nerve conduction studies for screening for diabetic distal symmetrical polyneuropathy: A multi-center study. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2016;115:150-6 pubmed publisher..Combined AR+T+V assessment is a valuable tool for screening diabetic patients for DSPN, potentially decreasing costs to local primary care facilities and making care more available to underserved populations. ..
- Fang Z, Wang T, Li H, Zhang G, Wu X, Yang L, et al. Discovery of pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-3-carbonitrile derivatives as a new class of histone lysine demethylase 4D (KDM4D) inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:3201-3204 pubmed publisher..Among them, compound 10r is the most potent one with an IC50 value of 0.41±0.03?M against KDM4D. Overall, compound 10r could be taken as a good lead compound for further studies. ..
- Mi Y, He M, Liu B. [MiR-133b Affect the Proliferation and Drug Sensitivity in A549 Lung Cancer Stem Cells by Targeting PKM2]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2017;20:376-381 pubmed publisher..05?????miR-133b???????????????PKM2?????P<0.05??DDP??12 h?miR-133b mimics????????????????P<0.05??miR-133b mimics+DDP?PKM2?????????????miR-133b inhibitor??P<0.05???? ???miR-133b??????PKM2???????????????????????????DDP?????. ..
- Long S, Tian Y, Zhang R, Yang L, Xu Y, Jia L, et al. Relationship between plasma HDL subclasses distribution and lipoprotein lipase gene HindIII polymorphism in hyperlipidemia. Clin Chim Acta. 2006;366:316-21 pubmed..The particle size of HDL shifted toward smaller, which, in turn, indicated that RCT might be weakened and HDL maturation might be abnormal in hyperlipidemic subjects with 495TT genotype. ..
- Wang B, Rao L, Zhang L, Zhou B, Wang Y, Chen X. [Correlation between desmin gene, platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase gene and dilated cardiomyopathy]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2006;37:391-4 pubmed..05). Neither the mutation of Ile451Met in gene encoding for Desmin exon 8 nor the mutation frequency of PAF-AH gene (G994-->T) has correlation with the DCM. ..
- Zhou B, Zhang Q, Tian L, Xiao J, Stefan H, Zhou D. Effects of levetiracetam as an add-on therapy on cognitive function and quality of life in patients with refractory partial seizures. Epilepsy Behav. 2008;12:305-10 pubmed..Some of these improvements may be maintained during long-term treatment. ..
- Yang Y, Ma M, Li L, Zhang W, Xiao C, Li S, et al. Evidence for the association of Y-chromosome haplogroups with susceptibility to spermatogenic failure in a Chinese Han population. J Med Genet. 2008;45:210-5 pubmed..Our findings emphasise the necessity of more extensive study on Y-chromosome variations for better understanding of spermatogenesis and its pathology. ..
- Wang X, Cai B, You C, He M. Microsurgical management of lateral ventricular meningiomas: a report of 51 cases. Minim Invasive Neurosurg. 2007;50:346-9 pubmed publisher..Also, it is possible to achieve a good surgical outcome with little neurological morbidity if we take wise strategies and techniques during excision. ..
- Ding Y, Wang J, Tan W, Chen Y, Lu X, Lu Y, et al. Cloning, sequencing, and analysis of the full-length CDNA of rhesus monkey factor IX. Transplant Proc. 2008;40:2769-72 pubmed publisher..The high homology between rhesus monkey and human coagulation factor ensure the reliability and feasibility of rhesus monkey as a recipient in studies on coagulation disorders in xenotransplantation. ..
- Liu L, Zhuang W, Wang C, Chen Z, Wu X, Zhou Y. Interleukin-8 -251 A/T gene polymorphism and gastric cancer susceptibility: a meta-analysis of epidemiological studies. Cytokine. 2010;50:328-34 pubmed publisher..pylori infection and ethnicity/country. More well-designed studies based on larger population are needed to confirm our results and further evaluate the association between IL-8 -251 A/T gene polymorphism and gastric cancer. ..
- Gong J, Wang X, Chen X, Chen N, Huang R, Lu C, et al. Adrenal and extra-adrenal nonfunctioning composite pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma with immunohistochemical ectopic hormone expression: comparison of two cases. Urol Int. 2010;85:368-72 pubmed publisher..These tumors serve to exemplify the extremely rare occurrences of clinically silent, nonfunctioning composite pheochromocytoma or paraganglioma with aberrant expression of hormones...
- Zhang J, Yang B, Ying B, Li D, Shi Y, Song X, et al. Association of pre-microRNAs genetic variants with susceptibility in systemic lupus erythematosus. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:1463-8 pubmed publisher..702), respectively. In addition, we also showed no significant difference in the distribution of rs2910164 and rs3746444 genotypes in each of the three antibodies (anti-RNP, anti-Sm, and anti-dsDNA). ..
- Luo L, Xie P, Gong P, Tang X, Ding Y, Deng L. Expression of HMGB1 and HMGN2 in gingival tissues, GCF and PICF of periodontitis patients and peri-implantitis. Arch Oral Biol. 2011;56:1106-11 pubmed publisher..The purpose of this study was to investigate the expression of HMGB1 and HMGN2 in periodontistis...
- Wang C, Wang Y, Wang Y, Fan M, Luo F, Qian Z. Characterization, pharmacokinetics and disposition of novel nanoscale preparations of paclitaxel. Int J Pharm. 2011;414:251-9 pubmed publisher..All results suggested that we had contrived a simple, biodegradable, effective and controllable drug delivery system for paclitaxel. ..
- Wu B, Xing Y. Urolithiasis with penile erection: a rare presentation. Urology. 2012;79:e83 pubmed publisher..Urinary stones are rarely seen in the urethra and are usually encountered in men with urethral stricture or infection. We describe a unique case of giant impacted stones in a 20-year-old man with unreal penile erection...
- Luo C, Chen Q, Huang R, Chen X, Chen K, Huang X, et al. Patterns of spontaneous brain activity in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a resting-state FMRI study. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e45470 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that ALS is a multisystem disease other than merely motor dysfunction and provide evidence that alterations of ALFF in the frontal areas may be a special marker of ALS. ..
- Zhang H, Ran Y, Xie Z, Zhang R. Identification of Malassezia species in patients with seborrheic dermatitis in China. Mycopathologia. 2013;175:83-9 pubmed publisher..M. globosa and M. restricta predominated in Malassezia colonization in Chinese SD patients. Compared with conventional culture, non-culture-based methods may more accurately reflect Malassezia microflora constitution. ..
- Cao L, Zeng Q, Xu C, Shi S, Zhang Z, Sun X. Enhanced antitumor response mediated by the codelivery of paclitaxel and adenoviral vector expressing IL-12. Mol Pharm. 2013;10:1804-14 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these results suggested that codelivery of Ad5-mIL-12 and PTX incorporated into AL could be a relatively efficient strategy for the treatment of melanoma. ..
- Wang J, He L, Chen Q. Comparison of re-treatment outcomes of lamivudine plus adefovir or entecavir in chronic hepatitis B patients with viral relapse after cessation of adefovir. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2013;17:1162-6 pubmed..LAM plus ADV combination therapy is effective in retreatment of CHB patients with viral relapse after cessation of ADV, but further studies are needed to obtain long term results. ..
- Han Y, Kong M, Zheng S, Ren Y, Zhu L, Shi H, et al. Vitamin D in liver diseases: from mechanisms to clinical trials. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013;28 Suppl 1:49-55 pubmed publisher..Moreover, clinical evidence has shown that vitamin D deficiency is associated with alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases. In this review, we highlight some recent advances in vitamin D researches and clinical trails. ..
- Dai M, Peng C, Peng F, Xie C, Wang P, Sun F. Anti-Trichomonas vaginalis properties of the oil of Amomum tsao-ko and its major component, geraniol. Pharm Biol. 2016;54:445-50 pubmed publisher..However, a growing number of T. vaginalis isolates are resistant to these drugs, which make it becomes an urgent issue...
- Que L, Zhao D, Tang X, Liu J, Zhang X, Zhan Y, et al. Effects of lentivirus-mediated shRNA targeting integrin-linked kinase on oral squamous cell carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:89-98 pubmed publisher..In addition, the knockdown of ILK inhibited tumor growth, invasion and metastasis of xenograft tumors in vivo. These results suggested that ILK is a promising therapeutic target for the treatment of OSCC. ..
- Zhang L, Zhang M, Zhang Y, Tong N. Efficacy and safety of dulaglutide in patients with type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis and systematic review. Sci Rep. 2016;6:18904 pubmed publisher..20 to 0.82), an similar incidence of hypoglycemia (24.5% vs. 24.5%). This meta-analysis revealed the use of dulaglutide as a monotherapy or an add-on to OAM and lispro appeared to be effective and safe for adults with T2DM. ..
- Shen Y, Pang C, Shen K, Wu Y, Li D, Wan C, et al. Diagnostic value of thyroid transcription factor-1 for pleural or other serous metastases of pulmonary adenocarcinoma: a meta-analysis. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19785 pubmed publisher..These results justify larger, more rigorous studies to confirm such a diagnostic role. ..