Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Publications483 found, 100 shown here
- Jiang L, Ji N, Zhou Y, Li J, Liu X, Wang Z, et al. CAL 27 is an oral adenosquamous carcinoma cell line. Oral Oncol. 2009;45:e204-7 pubmed publisher..The CAL 27 xenografts were then diagnosed as oral adenosquamous carcinomas. Thus CAL 27 appears to be an oral adenosquamous carcinoma cell line. ..
- Wang W, Zhang W, Peng Z, Yang K. [Expression and clinical significance of CDC6 and hMSH2 in cervical carcinoma]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;40:857-60 pubmed..CDC6 and hMSH2 play an important role in the invasion and metastasis of cervical carcinoma. CDC6 and hMSH2 may be useful for predicting prognosis of cervical carcinoma. ..
- Zhang R, Ran Y, Dai Y, Zhang H, Lu Y. A case of kerion celsi caused by Microsporum gypseum in a boy following dermatoplasty for a scalp wound from a road accident. Med Mycol. 2011;49:90-3 pubmed publisher..Treatment with oral terbinafine and topical naftifine-ketoconazole cream after washing the hair with ketoconazole shampoo was effective. ..
- Jia Z, Huang X, Wu Q, Zhang T, Lui S, Zhang J, et al. High-field magnetic resonance imaging of suicidality in patients with major depressive disorder. Am J Psychiatry. 2010;167:1381-90 pubmed publisher..Longitudinal studies are required to validate this as a potential marker that may inform the development of strategies for reducing suicide. ..
- Luo C, Xia Y, Li Q, Xue K, Lai Y, Gong Q, et al. Diffusion and volumetry abnormalities in subcortical nuclei of patients with absence seizures. Epilepsia. 2011;52:1092-9 pubmed publisher..These results also indicate that DTI is more sensitive for detection of abnormal structure than the conventional MRI, and it may be adopted as a noninvasive means to understand the pathophysiologic evolution of absence seizures. ..
- Huang D, Zuo Y, Zou Q, Wang Y, Gao S, Wang X, et al. Reinforced nanohydroxyapatite/polyamide66 scaffolds by chitosan coating for bone tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2012;100:51-7 pubmed publisher..The CS reinforced n-HA/PA66 scaffolds can meet the basic mechanical requirement of bone tissue engineering scaffold, presenting a potential for biomedical application in bone reconstruction and repair. ..
- Cai X, Gong P, Huang Y, Lin Y. Notch signalling pathway in tooth development and adult dental cells. Cell Prolif. 2011;44:495-507 pubmed publisher..Other signalling pathways, such as TGF?, NF-?B, Wnt, Fgf and Shh also interact with Notch signalling during tooth development...
- Zhang Y, Li X, Tang Y, Xu Y, Guo W, Li Y, et al. Rapid increase of serum neuron specific enolase level and tachyphylaxis of EGFR-tyrosine kinase inhibitor indicate small cell lung cancer transformation from EGFR positive lung adenocarcinoma?. Lung Cancer. 2013;81:302-5 pubmed publisher..This case highlights routine serological testing of NSE may benefit for the lung adenocarcinoma patients resistant to TKIs. ..
- Xu F, Li H, Sun Y. Inhibition of Axl improves the targeted therapy against ALK-mutated neuroblastoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;454:566-71 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrated that activation of Axl could lead to insensitivity to ALK inhibitors, and dual inhibition of ALK and Axl might be a potential therapeutic strategy against ALK-mutated NB. ..
- Shen L, Chen L, Zhang S, Zhang Y, Wang J, Zhu L. MicroRNA-23a reduces slow myosin heavy chain isoforms composition through myocyte enhancer factor 2C (MEF2C) and potentially influences meat quality. Meat Sci. 2016;116:201-6 pubmed publisher..05). Our findings hinted a novel role of miRNA-23a in the epigenetic regulation of meat quality via decreasing the ratio of slow myosin heavy chain isoforms. ..
- Wan C, Yu H, Liu G, Xu H, Mao Z, Xu Y, et al. [A multicenter randomized controlled study of Saccharomyces boulardii in the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhea in infants and young children]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;55:349-354 pubmed publisher..79?p<0.05)???????5 d????????????????????????(?(2)?2.97?p>0.05)???????????????????????????? ??? ????????????????????????14 d????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????chiecrct-2012-25?. ..
- Gao Y, Wang C, Gao Y, Chen H, Peng B, Chen W, et al. Glucagonoma syndrome with serous oligocystic adenoma: A rare case report. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8448 pubmed publisher..It is therefore imperative that clinicians recognize NME early to make an accurate diagnosis. ..
- Xu H, Lu Y, Teng D, Wang J, Wang L, Li Y. Assessment of glomerular filtration rate in renal transplant patients using serum cystatin C. Transplant Proc. 2006;38:2006-8 pubmed..915, respectively (P < .05). Although the concentration may be slightly influenced by prednisolone and CsA, SCysC is more sensitive than Scr to detect early and moderate deterioration of GFR in adult renal transplant recipients. ..
- Li N, Zhou Z, Liu X, Liu Y, Zhang J, Du L, et al. Association of tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) polymorphisms with Graves' disease: A meta-analysis. Clin Biochem. 2008;41:881-6 pubmed publisher..This meta-analysis suggests that TNF-alpha gene polymorphisms at positions -308 (G-308A), -863 (C-863A), and -1031 (T-1031C) were associated with Graves' disease. ..
- Liu R, Li Z, Bai S, Zhang H, Tang M, Lei Y, et al. Mechanism of cancer cell adaptation to metabolic stress: proteomics identification of a novel thyroid hormone-mediated gastric carcinogenic signaling pathway. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2009;8:70-85 pubmed publisher..Our findings are considered a significant step toward a better understanding of adaptations to metabolic stress in gastric carcinogenesis. ..
- Zhang W, Peng Z, Xu L. Extragastrointestinal stromal tumor arising in the rectovaginal septum: report of an unusual case with literature review. Gynecol Oncol. 2009;113:399-401 pubmed publisher..Mitotic rate is the most reliable prognostic factor, and mutations in KIT may be a clinically useful adjunct marker in the evaluation. Surgery is the most effective treatment, and long-term follow-up is necessary. ..
- Jiang M, Gou H, Yang Y, Cao D, Hou M. [Relationship between clinicopathologic characteristics and expression of VEGF-C and VEGF-D in esophageal squamous cancer]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;40:240-4 pubmed..691, P < 0.001). VEGF-C and VEGF-D might promote lymphatic metastasis by inducing lymphangiogenesis especially at the edge of esophageal squamous carcinoma tissue. ..
- Yang X, Li H, Zhou Z, Wang W, Deng A, Andrisani O, et al. Plk1-mediated phosphorylation of Topors regulates p53 stability. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:18588-92 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that Plk1 modulates Topors activity in suppressing p53 function and identify a likely mechanism for the tumorigenic potential of Plk1. ..
- Yang Y, Li X, Yan N, Cai S, Liu X. Myopia: a collagen disease?. Med Hypotheses. 2009;73:485-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we hypothesized that myopia is a disorder, in which alterations of scleral collagens may be responsible for the pathological changes found in it...
- Qiu L, Zhang M, Zhang J, Gao L, Chen D, Liu J, et al. Chondromalacia patellae treated by warming needle and rehabilitation training. J Tradit Chin Med. 2009;29:90-4 pubmed..To observe the effect of warming needle combined with rehabilitation training on chondromalacia patellae in a randomized controlled trial...
- Deng L, Chen N, Li Y, Zheng H, Lei Q. CXCR6/CXCL16 functions as a regulator in metastasis and progression of cancer. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010;1806:42-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the Akt/mTOR signal pathway is involved in activating the CXCR6/CXCL16 axis. These findings suggest multiple opportunities for blocking the CXCR6/CXCL16 axis and the Akt/mTOR signal pathway in novel cancer therapies. ..
- Yin G, Bai Y, Luo E. Angiogenic suppression of osteoclasts may play a role in developing bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw. Med Hypotheses. 2011;76:347-9 pubmed publisher..Our hypothesis could help to explain some unintelligible characters of BRONJ, and deserves further studies...
- Zong Z. Nosocomial peripancreatic infection associated with Shewanella xiamenensis. J Med Microbiol. 2011;60:1387-90 pubmed publisher..putrefaciens infection might have been caused by other Shewanella species. Precise species identification of Shewanella species usually requires gyrB sequencing. ..
- Chen L, Li S, McGilvray I. The ISG15/USP18 ubiquitin-like pathway (ISGylation system) in hepatitis C virus infection and resistance to interferon therapy. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2011;43:1427-31 pubmed publisher..Mechanistically, HCV seems to exploit the ISG15/USP18 pathway to promote viral replication and evade innate anti-viral immune responses. ..
- Tang J, Chen J, Liu J, Luo M, Wang Y, Wei X, et al. Calcium phosphate embedded PLGA nanoparticles: a promising gene delivery vector with high gene loading and transfection efficiency. Int J Pharm. 2012;431:210-21 pubmed publisher..4±1.2%, which was much higher than those of both the pDNA loaded PLGA nanoparticles (pDNA-PLGA-NPs) and the CaPi-pDNA embedded PLGA microparticles (CaPi-pDNA-PLGA-MPs). The CaPi-pDNA-PLGA-NPs are promising vectors for gene delivery. ..
- Wan M, Gao B, Sun F, Tang Y, Ye L, Fan Y, et al. microRNA miR-34a regulates cytodifferentiation and targets multi-signaling pathways in human dental papilla cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50090 pubmed publisher..Findings from these studies suggested that miR-34a may play important roles in dental papilla cell differentiation during human tooth development by targeting NOTCH and TGF-beta signaling...
- Nie X, Wu B, He Y, Huang X, Dai Z, Miao Q, et al. Serum procalcitonin predicts development of acute kidney injury in patients with suspected infection. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013;51:1655-61 pubmed publisher..7%, 84.6%, 93.6%, 37.5%, 0.415, and 4.98, respectively. PCT can be used as a predictive marker for sepsis-induced acute kidney injury in patients with symptoms of infection. ..
- Liu L, Huo G, He H, Zhou B, Attwood S. A phylogeny for the pomatiopsidae (Gastropoda: Rissooidea): a resource for taxonomic, parasitological and biodiversity studies. BMC Evol Biol. 2014;14:29 pubmed publisher..g., Halewisia may be potential hosts for Schistosoma mekongi) and highlight the need for surveys to determine the true biodiversity of the Triculinae. ..
- Yang F, Zhao H, Wang Z, Tao D, Xiao X, Niu Q, et al. Age at onset of recurrent major depression in Han Chinese women - a replication study. J Affect Disord. 2014;157:72-9 pubmed publisher..MD with earlier AAO in Han Chinese women shows a distinct set of clinical features which are similar to those reported in Western populations. ..
- Zhou H, Lai Y, Shan Z, Jia W, Yang W, Lu J, et al. Effectiveness of different waist circumference cut-off values in predicting metabolic syndrome prevalence and risk factors in adults in China. Biomed Environ Sci. 2014;27:325-34 pubmed publisher..Conclusion Using both the modified IDF criteria and ethnicity-specific cut-off values of waist circumference can provide more useful information about the prevalence of MetS in China. ..
- Yang X, Zhao Q, An R, Zheng J, Tian S, Xu Y. Association of the functional SNP rs2275294 in ZNF512B with risk of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Parkinson's disease in Han Chinese. Amyotroph Lateral Scler Frontotemporal Degener. 2015;17:142-7 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our case-control study suggests that the CC genotype and C allele at rs2275294 are associated with increased risk of ALS in Han Chinese, particularly females. ..
- Zhou B, He G, Liang J, Cheng L, Mehta A, Liu S, et al. Mometasone furoate nasal spray in the treatment of nasal polyposis in Chinese patients: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2016;6:88-94 pubmed publisher..There were significantly more AEs of epistaxis with MFNS vs placebo (p = 0.009). This study demonstrated that MFNS was effective and well tolerated in this population of adult, Chinese patients with NP. ..
- Gao Q, Xu F, Jiang C, Chen Z, Chen H, Liao H, et al. Decreased functional connectivity density in pain-related brain regions of female migraine patients without aura. Brain Res. 2016;1632:73-81 pubmed publisher..This may provide us new insights into the changes in the organization of the large-scale brain network in MWoA. ..
- Yin T, Wang G, Ye T, Wang Y. Sulindac, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, mediates breast cancer inhibition as an immune modulator. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19534 pubmed publisher..Our results advance our understanding of the mechanisms of NSAIDs, and more importantly, this will provide insight into rational drug design or antitumor immunotherapy. ..
- Qiu L, Wu J, Pan C, Tan X, Lin J, Liu R, et al. Downregulation of CDC27 inhibits the proliferation of colorectal cancer cells via the accumulation of p21Cip1/Waf1. Cell Death Dis. 2016;7:e2074 pubmed publisher..Indeed, these findings provide new perspectives for the future study of CDC27 as a target for CRC treatment. ..
- Zhang L, Li H, Hong P, Zou X. Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in juvenile myoclonic epilepsy: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Epilepsy Res. 2016;121:33-8 pubmed publisher..10, 95%CI=-0.14 to -0.06) and the striatum (MD=-0.11, 95%CI=-0.17 to -0.05). JME may be a multi-regional, thalamo-frontal network epilepsy rather than an idiopathic generalized epilepsy syndrome. ..
- Feng Y, Huang N, Wu Q, Wang B. HMGN2: a novel antimicrobial effector molecule of human mononuclear leukocytes?. J Leukoc Biol. 2005;78:1136-41 pubmed..These results suggest that HMGN2 would be a novel antimicrobial effector molecule of human mononuclear leukocyte. ..
- Cheng R, Zhou X, Liu Z, Hu T. Development of a finite element analysis model with curved canal and stress analysis. J Endod. 2007;33:727-31 pubmed..This study has established a standardized FEA model with a curved canal. Consequently, this model may be applied for future estimations in endodontic procedures for a curved canal. ..
- Li F, Jiang L, Cheng J, Mao H, Li N, Cheng N, et al. Treatment of hepatolithiasis by chemical bile duct embolization: report on 2 cases. Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2008;18:86-8 pubmed publisher..Chemical bile duct embolization may be a feasible and safe technique to prevent the calculous recurrence and concurrently achieve the effect of chemical hepatectomy for highly selected hepatolithiasis cases...
- Zhao H, Lee W, Shen J, Li H, Zhang Y. Identification of novel semenogelin I-derived antimicrobial peptide from liquefied human seminal plasma. Peptides. 2008;29:505-11 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that SgI can be digested into small fragments like newly identified SgI-29, SgI-46 and SgI-47 and may have diversified functions. ..
- Chen X, Bing Z, He J, Jiang L, Luo X, Su Y, et al. Downregulation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma expression in hypertensive atrial fibrillation. Clin Cardiol. 2009;32:337-45 pubmed publisher..01). In hypertensive patients, increased inflammatory cytokines were associated with increased incidence of AF and atrial remodeling; PPARgamma may be involved in the pathogenesis of AF by regulation of inflammation. ..
- Yi Z, Jun W, XingBo S, XiaoJun L, Liu D, BinWu Y. Genetic analysis of 17 Y-chromosomal STRs haplotypes of Chinese Tibetan ethnic minority group. Leg Med (Tokyo). 2010;12:108-11 pubmed publisher..The overall haplotype diversity for 17 Y-STRs loci was 0.998. Research results will be valuable for forensic use in the regions and for Chinese population genetic study. ..
- Liu D, Li X, Ying B, Chen L, Wang T, Xu D, et al. Effects of single nucleotide polymorphisms 869 T/C and 915 G/C in the exon 1 locus of transforming growth factor-beta1 gene on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease susceptibility in Chinese. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:390-4 pubmed..The homozygous wild-type CC of 869T/C on TGFbeta1 could be a predisposing factor in COPD and those who carry the C allele might have particularly susceptibility to developing COPD. ..
- Meng W, Xia Q, Wu L, Chen S, He X, Zhang L, et al. Downregulation of TGF-beta receptor types II and III in oral squamous cell carcinoma and oral carcinoma-associated fibroblasts. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:88 pubmed publisher..The restoration of the expression of T?RII and T?RIII in oral cancerous tissues may represent a novel strategy for the treatment of oral carcinoma. ..
- Ai J, Huang H, Lv X, Tang Z, Chen M, Chen T, et al. FLNA and PGK1 are two potential markers for progression in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2011;27:207-16 pubmed publisher..Taken together with the confirmation of expression on the mRNA level, we propose the use of FLNA and PGK1 as potential markers for the progression of HCC. ..
- Yang R, Huang R, Chen D, Song W, Zeng Y, Zhao B, et al. Causes and places of death of patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in south-west China. Amyotroph Lateral Scler. 2011;12:206-9 pubmed publisher..The inconsistencies of these results with foreign studies may be attributable to economic and cultural differences. The findings have significant implications on the treatment modalities and palliative care for ALS patients in China. ..
- Qin F, Wu X, Tang Y, Huang Q, Zhang Z, Yuan J. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials to assess the effectiveness and safety of Free and Easy Wanderer Plus, a polyherbal preparation for depressive disorders. J Psychiatr Res. 2011;45:1518-24 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that FEWP may be an effective herbal agent in treating depressive symptoms. The addition of FEWP also enhances antidepressant effects of CADs. FEWP may have a higher safety profile compared to CADs. ..
- Wang H, Tang J, Chen X, Li F, Luo J. Lipid profiles in untreated patients with dermatomyositis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2013;27:175-9 pubmed publisher..Our aim was to identify lipid profiles in untreated DM patients, and to assess the relationship of the inflammatory condition of DM with lipid profiles...
- Zhu Y, Ding X, Wang Y, Gao J, Shen M, He J. Human papillomavirus infections in women with clinical gynaecological diseases in southwest China. Int J STD AIDS. 2012;23:e1-5 pubmed publisher..01). In the present study, we found a high prevalence of HPV infection in women with GDs in southwest China. In addition to HPV types 16 and 18, a significant proportion of other HR-HPV genotypes were detected in this population. ..
- Yang J, Zeng F, Feng Y, Fang L, Qin W, Liu X, et al. A PET-CT study on the specificity of acupoints through acupuncture treatment in migraine patients. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012;12:123 pubmed publisher..The number of our clinical trial registration is: ChiCTR-TRC-11001813, and the protocol and inclusion criteria have already been registered as ChiCTR-TRC-11001813. ..
- Tang X, Mo C, Wang Y, Wei D, Xiao H. Anti-tumour strategies aiming to target tumour-associated macrophages. Immunology. 2013;138:93-104 pubmed publisher..It is desired that further attention be drawn to this research field and more effort be made to promote TAM-targeted tumour therapy. ..
- Jin S, Xiang B, Zhong L, Yan L, Chen Z, Wang W, et al. Quality of life and psychological distress of adult recipients after living donor liver transplantation. Transplant Proc. 2013;45:281-5 pubmed publisher..Patients recovered psychological well-being quickly after transplantation; this factor had an important influence on the HRQoL of LDLT recipients. ..
- Yang J, Zhu L, Wu Z, Wang Y. Chinese herbal medicines for induction of remission in advanced or late gastric cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;:CD005096 pubmed publisher..These TCMHs did not improve the rate of short-term remissions. Large, well designed clinical trials are required urgently before any definite conclusions can be drawn about the value of TCMHs for advanced or late stage gastric cancer. ..
- Lv M, Dong W, Li L, Zhang L, Su X, Wang L, et al. Association between genetic variants in pre-miRNA and colorectal cancer risk in a Chinese population. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2013;139:1405-10 pubmed publisher..80, 95% CI 0.66-0.97, p = 0.02). These findings suggest that rs11614913 and rs2910164 polymorphisms may be associated with the etiology of CRC. ..
- Yin L, Zhang X, Huang Y, Sun X. Catecholamine pathway polymorphisms and antidepressant response. Asia Pac Psychiatry. 2016;8:109-17 pubmed publisher..No significant difference was found between two groups in TPH, SLC6A2, SLC6A3, DRD2, orDRD4 gene haplotypes. Polymorphisms of the DRD4 gene appear to be associated with SSRI treatment response in Chinese MDD patients. ..
- Qin L, Xu W, Li X, Meng W, Hu L, Luo Z, et al. Differential Expression Profile of Immunological Cytokines in Local Ovary in Patients with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: analysis by Flow Cytometry. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016;197:136-41 pubmed publisher..It might participate in the immune pathogenesis in the ovary of PCOS patients. These results suggest that chronic inflammation maybe one of the underlying mechanism for the pathogenesis of PCOS. ..
- Cui H, He C, Kang L, Li Q, Miao L, Shen L, et al. Under-5-Years Child Mortality Due to Congenital Anomalies: A Retrospective Study in Urban and Rural China in 1996-2013. Am J Prev Med. 2016;50:663-671 pubmed publisher..Reduction of child mortality due to CAs and elimination of the geographic disparity in child mortality rates should be major public health concerns in China. ..
- Zhang H, Wu Y, Xue W, Zuo P, Oesingmann N, Gan Q, et al. Arterial spin labelling MRI for detecting pseudocapsule defects and predicting renal capsule invasion in renal cell carcinoma. Clin Radiol. 2017;72:936-943 pubmed publisher..ASL images can reflect the perfusion of pseudocapsule defects and as such, the combination of T2-weighted and ASL images produces promising diagnostic accuracy for predicting renal capsule invasion. ..
- Sun Y, Luo T, Shen Y, Haapasalo M, Zou L, Liu J. Effect of iRoot Fast Set root repair material on the proliferation, migration and differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells in vitro. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186848 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that iRoot FS is a bioactive material that promotes the proliferation, migration and osteogenic differentiation of hDPSCs...
- Ling B, Liang S, Xu Y, Zhao X, Tang M, Liu X, et al. Differential proteomic analysis of HeLa cells treated with Honokiol using a quantitative proteomic strategy. Amino Acids. 2008;35:115-22 pubmed..The changed proteins were classified into 9 different categories, which covered a broad variety of cellular functions. In conclusion, HNK performs cytotoxicity to HeLa cells through co-operating of many proteins and different pathways. ..
- He Y, Chen Q, Li B. ATM in oral carcinogenesis: association with clinicopathological features. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2008;134:1013-20 pubmed publisher..ATM might be a candidate biomarker for diagnosis and prognosis in OSCC, as well as a possible genetic marker for early-onset OSCC. ..
- Gao F, Huang C, Lin M, Wang Z, Shen J, Zhang H, et al. Frequent inactivation of RUNX3 by promoter hypermethylation and protein mislocalization in oral squamous cell carcinomas. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2009;135:739-47 pubmed publisher..001) were correlated with the differentiation grades in OSCCs. RUNX3 plays an important role in oral carcinogenesis. It may be a useful diagnostic marker and a potential therapeutic target for OSCC. ..
- Yao J, Yang Z, Chen T, Li Y, Yang L. Perfusion changes in gastric adenocarcinoma: evaluation with 64-section MDCT. Abdom Imaging. 2010;35:195-202 pubmed publisher..The first-pass perfusion CT with whole tumor acquisition technique is a feasible technique for quantifying tumor vascularity and angiogenesis in gastric adenocarcinoma. ..
- Hu Y, Zhao Y, Chen L, Zhu Z, Liu L, Wang Y, et al. Comparative study of different treatments for malignant tracheoesophageal/bronchoesophageal fistulae. Dis Esophagus. 2009;22:526-31 pubmed publisher..With patients' QOL considered, the self-expandable coated stenting should be the first choice of therapy for malignant tracheoesophageal/bronchoesophageal fistula, whereas gastrostomy should be kept from use. ..
- Pan X, Li D, Yang L, Wang E, Chen T, Liu Y, et al. No association between vitamin D receptor polymorphisms and coronary artery disease in a Chinese population. DNA Cell Biol. 2009;28:521-5 pubmed publisher..83-1.50; for BsmI: odds ratio = 0.74, 95% confidence interval 0.44-1.23). There was no significant difference in the genotype distribution or the allele frequencies of VDR FokI and BsmI between two groups in a Chinese population. ..
- Liu K, Zhang J, Ren J, Wang X, Yang H, Lin P. [Interference of human Na/K-ATPase B1 subunit on proliferation and migration of gastric adenocarcinoma cell line SGC-7901]. Ai Zheng. 2009;28:225-31 pubmed..80+/-0.02)% was significantly enhanced comparing to the shNC-7901 (1.15+/-0.05)% and the shNC-7901 groups (1.25+/-0.02)% (p<0.05). Silencing of ATP1B1 gene can enhance the proliferation and migration capability of SGC-7901 cells. ..
- Xu B, Lv B, Feng Y, Xu G, Du J, Welihinda A, et al. O-Spiro C-aryl glucosides as novel sodium-dependent glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2009;19:5632-5 pubmed publisher..6'-O-Spiro C-aryl glucosides exhibited potent in vitro hSGLT2 inhibitory activity but 2'-O-spiro C-aryl glucosides showed no in vitro hSGLT2 inhibitory activity at a screening concentration of 1microM. ..
- Desong Liu -, Fang Lu -, Songhui Zhai -, Liu Wei -, Shi Ma -, Xiuying Chen -, et al. Renin-angiotensin system gene polymorphisms in children with Henoch-Schönlein purpura in West China. J Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone Syst. 2010;11:248-55 pubmed publisher..045, p = .026). We suggest that RAS gene polymorphisms (ACE-I/D, M235T or T174M) are significantly associated with susceptibility to HSP, organ involvement, and disease severity, which largely account for individual prognosis. ..
- Deng R, Tang B, Liu H, Qu Y, My D. [Risk factors on the occurrence and prognosis of neonatal hyaline membrane disease]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;41:688-91 pubmed..To identify risk factors with related to the occurrence and prognosis of neonatal hyaline membrane disease (HMD) and to develop effective measures to prevent and treat the disease...
- Li Y, Zheng W, Liu J, Wang J, Yang P, Li M, et al. Expression of osteoclastogenesis inducers in a tissue model of periodontal ligament under compression. J Dent Res. 2011;90:115-20 pubmed publisher..periodontal ligament, PDL; periodontal ligament cells, PDLCs; poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid), PLGA; orthodontic tooth movement, OTM; extracellular matrix, ECM. ..
- Gong J, Ren J, Tian F, Jiang R, Tang L, Pang Y. Management of patients with sphincter of Oddi dysfunction based on a new classification. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:385-90 pubmed publisher..2%) were under observation. The newly proposed SOD classification system introduced in this study better explains the clinical symptoms of SOD from the anatomical perspective and can guide clinical treatment of this disease. ..
- Duan X, Zhong G, Cen S, Huang F, Xiang Z. Plating versus intramedullary pin or conservative treatment for midshaft fracture of clavicle: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2011;20:1008-15 pubmed publisher..Intramedullary pinning and conservative treatments have also been commonly used. We hypothesized that intramedullary pinning and conservative treatments have the same treatment results compared with plating...
- Liu Y, Jiang M, Li C, Yang P, Sun H, Tao D, et al. Human t-complex protein 11 (TCP11), a testis-specific gene product, is a potential determinant of the sperm morphology. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2011;224:111-7 pubmed..Co-immunoprecipitation assays of sperm cell extracts confirmed that TCP11 protein interacted with ODF1. These results suggest that TCP11 may be responsible for the sperm tail morphology and motility. ..
- Zheng L, Zhang D, Chen X, Yang L, Wei Y, Zhao X. Antitumor activities of human placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells expressing endostatin on ovarian cancer. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39119 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that hpMSCs are potentially an effective delivery vehicle for therapeutic genes for the treatment of ovarian cancer. ..
- Yang Y, Zhang X, Fu Y, Yang H. Leptin and IL-8: two novel cytokines screened out in childhood lead exposure. Toxicol Lett. 2014;227:172-8 pubmed publisher..98(13.64-33.50) pg/mL] (p=0.013). The results defined specific changes in cytokine expressions to lead exposure, which can be used to explore the mechanism of lead toxicity and monitor lead exposure. ..
- Zhang D, Li J, Wu H, Cui Y, Bi R, Zhou H, et al. CFH Variants Affect Structural and Functional Brain Changes and Genetic Risk of Alzheimer's Disease. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2016;41:1034-45 pubmed publisher..These comprehensive analyses suggested that CFH is an important immune factor in AD and affects multiple pathological changes in early life and during disease progress. ..
- Jian C, Fan Q, Hu Y, He Y, Li M, Zheng W, et al. Effects of rhBMP-2 gene transfection to periodontal ligament cells on osteogenesis. Biosci Rep. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrated that rhBMP-2 transfection enhances the osteogenesis of PDL cells and provides a possibility for the application of rhBMP-2 expression products in dental disease treatment. ..
- Zhou W, Wei L, Xiao T, Lai C, Peng M, Xu L, et al. Diabetogenic agent alloxan is a proteasome inhibitor. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;488:400-406 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that alloxan is a proteasome inhibitor, which suggests that its specific toxicity toward ?-cell is at least in part through proteasome inhibition. ..