Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on gene expression regulation in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Topic: gene expression regulation
- Yuan A, Mei Y, Zhou H, Xiang T, Yang H. [Expression pattern of nitric oxide synthase in the retina of diabetic rats]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2007;27:454-7 pubmed..05), but the number of iNOS-positive cells significantly increased (17.60-/+2.58 vs 11.73-/+2.70, P<0.05). The alterations in eNOS, nNOS and iNOS expression are associated with the deuelopmant and progression of DR. ..
- Hu X, Cheng D, Zhang Y, Fan L, Li X, Nie Y. [Effects of mechanical force on expressions of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 in cultured human alveolar type 2 cells]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2009;32:99-102 pubmed..PD98059 partly inhibits the upregulation of ICAM-1 induced by mechanical forces. ERK pathway may be partly involved in signal transduction of mechanical force induced expression of ICAM-1 in A549 cells. ..
- Liao X, Deng W, Lu Y, Tao D, Liu Y, Zhang S, et al. Sp1 plays an important role in regulating the transcription of ZNF313. Cell Biol Int. 2010;34:901-5 pubmed publisher..Our work suggests that ZNF313 is controlled at the transcriptional level, and a common mechanism controlling the basal transcription of ZNF313 gene exists. ..
- Hao Y, Luo Z, Zhou D, Gao L, Zhang Z, Zeng Z. [Dual role of NF-?B and its target gene iNOS in cerebral ischemic tolerance induced by focal ischemic preconditioning]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;90:2787-91 pubmed..A down-regulated expression of NF-?B/iNOS is a key event in the molecular mechanism of cerebral ischemic tolerance. And the NF-?B/iNOS pathway might play a dual role in endogenous neuroprotection induced by focal IPC. ..
- Zhang A, Zhou X, Wang X, Zhou H. Characterization of two heat shock proteins (Hsp70/Hsc70) from grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella): evidence for their differential gene expression, protein synthesis and secretion in LPS-challenged peripheral blood lymphocytes. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2011;159:109-14 pubmed publisher
- Gao Y, Li Y, Xue J, Jia Y, Hu J. Effect of the anti-diabetic drug metformin on bone mass in ovariectomized rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;635:231-6 pubmed publisher..These findings provide new evidence that the anti-diabetic drug metformin has a direct inhibition effect on bone loss in OVX rats, in addition to its well-documented osteogenic potency in vitro. ..
- Chen W, Qing H, He Y, Wang J, Zhu Z, Wang H. Gene expression patterns of osteocyte-like MLO-Y4 cells in response to cyclic compressive force stimulation. Cell Biol Int. 2010;34:425-32 pubmed publisher..In this study, we derived a biological hypothesis from the gene expression profiles that CCF triggers a tightly regulated transcriptional programme to induce bone resorption cell signalling and involves common pathways in osteocytes. ..
- Wu L, Cai X, Dong H, Jing W, Huang Y, Yang X, et al. Serum regulates adipogenesis of mesenchymal stem cells via MEK/ERK-dependent PPARgamma expression and phosphorylation. J Cell Mol Med. 2010;14:922-32 pubmed publisher..These data suggested that activation of the MEK/ERK signalling pathway by high serum concentration promoted PPARgamma expression and phosphorylation, and subsequently enhanced adipogenic differentiation of MSCs. ..
- Qiao L, Xie L, Shi K, Zhou T, Hua Y, Liu H. Notch signaling change in pulmonary vascular remodeling in rats with pulmonary hypertension and its implication for therapeutic intervention. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51514 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the current study suggested Notch pathway plays an important role in pulmonary vascular remodeling in PH and targeting Notch signaling pathway could be a valuable approach to design new therapy for PH. ..
- Wan L, Xie Y, Su L, Liu Y, Wang Y, Wang Z. RACK1 affects morphine reward via BDNF. Brain Res. 2011;1416:26-34 pubmed publisher..Combined behavioral and molecular approaches have support the possibility that the RACK1-BDNF system plays an important role in the response to morphine-induced reward. ..
- Liu X, Luo F, Li J, Wu W, Li L, Chen H. Homocysteine induces connective tissue growth factor expression in vascular smooth muscle cells. J Thromb Haemost. 2008;6:184-92 pubmed..The novel findings suggest that homocysteine might contribute to accelerated progression of atherosclerotic lesions by inducing CTGF expression. ..
- Guo S, Guo W, Ding Y, Gong J, Zou Q, Xie D, et al. Comparative study of human dental follicle cell sheets and periodontal ligament cell sheets for periodontal tissue regeneration. Cell Transplant. 2013;22:1061-73 pubmed publisher..Therefore, DFC sheets derived from discarded dental follicle tissue after tooth extraction may be more advantageous for clinical periodontal tissue regeneration in the future. ..
- Jiang J, Feng L, Liu Y, Jiang W, Hu K, Li S, et al. Mechanistic target of rapamycin in common carp: cDNA cloning, characterization, and tissue expression. Gene. 2013;512:566-72 pubmed publisher..These findings will help better understand the biological role of mTOR in the juvenile fish. ..
- Tao Z, Yang H, Jia D, Wan L, Cheng J, Lu X. Molecular cloning, recombinant expression and characterization of GMCSF from the rhesus monkey, Macaca mulatta. Dev Comp Immunol. 2013;40:69-77 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that recombinant mmGMCSF might be used for the in vitro evaluation of novel hGMCSF-neutralizing agents prior to the in vivo preclinical evaluation of these agents in the rhesus monkey model. ..
- Liu Y, Liang W, Zhang L, Gao L, Chen T, Wang Y, et al. Expression of basigin in the early phase of acute myocardial ischemia in rats. Mol Med Rep. 2013;7:1494-500 pubmed publisher..05). We failed to detect a signal for basigin mRNA in the myocardium by ISH. Our findings indicated that basigin may be involved in acute myocardial ischemia following continual ischemia for >30 min. ..
- Xu M, Suo Y, Gong J, Zhang M, Yan L. Prolongation of liver allograft survival by dendritic cells modified with NF-kappaB decoy oligodeoxynucleotides. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:2361-8 pubmed
- Du L, Yang X, Yang L, Wang X, Zhang A, Zhou H. Molecular evidence for the involvement of ROR? and ROR? in immune response in teleost. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2012;33:418-26 pubmed publisher..These results not only contribute to elucidate the roles of ROR in fish immunity but also facilitate to further clarify the existence of Th17-like cells in fish. ..
- Ye Z, Feng L, Huang S, Li S, He Y, Li Y. Expression of H60 on mice heart graft and influence of cyclosporine. Transplant Proc. 2006;38:2168-71 pubmed..The expression peaked on day 5 and decreased on day 7, possibly induced by CsA. The results suggested that H60 might be a new target for prevention of rejection. ..
- Zhang L, Lim S, Du H, Zhang M, Kozak I, Hannum G, et al. High temperature requirement factor A1 (HTRA1) gene regulates angiogenesis through transforming growth factor-? family member growth differentiation factor 6. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:1520-6 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we showed enhanced SMAD signaling in htra1(-/-) mice. Our data suggests a critical role of HTRA1 in the regulation of angiogenesis via TGF-? signaling and identified GDF6 as a novel disease gene for AMD. ..
- Wang K, Feng Y, Wen F, Chen X, Ou X, Xu D, et al. Increased expression of human calcium-activated chloride channel 1 is correlated with mucus overproduction in the airways of Chinese patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Chin Med J (Engl). 2007;120:1051-7 pubmed..05), and the correlation coefficients were 0.43. These results suggest that the stronger gene expression of CaCC(1) exists, complicated with mucus overproduction in the airway of Chinese patients with COPD. ..
- Yi P, Zhang M, Xu M. Role of microRNA in liver regeneration. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2016;15:141-6 pubmed..Blocking or stimulating the pathways of miRNAs in liver regeneration may be novel therapeutic strategies in future regeneration-related liver managements. We may discover additional chemotherapy targets of miRNA. ..
- Zhao L, Wu Y, Xu Z, Wang H, Zhao Z, Li Y, et al. Involvement of COX-2/PGE2 signalling in hypoxia-induced angiogenic response in endothelial cells. J Cell Mol Med. 2012;16:1840-55 pubmed publisher..Short-term hypoxic treatment enhanced angiogenic capability of ECs, and COX-2/PGE(2) signalling may play a critical role in the biological response of ECs to hypoxia. ..
- Gao Y, Xue J, Li X, Jia Y, Hu J. Metformin regulates osteoblast and adipocyte differentiation of rat mesenchymal stem cells. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2008;60:1695-700 pubmed publisher..The reciprocal relationship between osteoblastic and adipogenic differentiation suggests that metformin may regulate osteoblastic and adipogenic differentiation through inhibition of PPARgamma. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu J, Yao S, Li F, Xin L, Lai M, et al. Nuclear factor kappa B signaling initiates early differentiation of neural stem cells. Stem Cells. 2012;30:510-24 pubmed publisher..Our data reveal a novel function of NF?B signaling in early neurogenesis and provide insight into the molecular mechanisms underlying neurodevelopmental disorders and neurodegenerative diseases. ..
- Lin Y, Xu Y, Yue Y, Jin S, Qu Y, Dong F, et al. Differences in mitochondrial gene expression profiles, enzyme activities and myosin heavy chain types in yak versus bovine skeletal muscles. Genet Mol Res. 2012;11:2871-7 pubmed
- Dong X, Chen J, Zhang Y, Cen Y. Mast cell chymase promotes cell proliferation and expression of certain cytokines in a dose-dependent manner. Mol Med Rep. 2012;5:1487-90 pubmed publisher..In addition, treatment for longer periods of time (12 or 24 h) did not increase TGF-?1 or IL-1? expression. The results from our study will strongly facilitate the understanding of the roles of chymase in the process of wound healing. ..
- Zhao F, Qu Y, Zhu J, Zhang L, Huang L, Liu H, et al. miR-30d-5p Plays an Important Role in Autophagy and Apoptosis in Developing Rat Brains After Hypoxic-Ischemic Injury. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2017;76:709-719 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results indicated that miR-30d-5p modulated survival programs of neural cell by regulating autophagy and apoptosis. ..
- Liu Q, Yang B, Xie X, Wei L, Liu W, Yang W, et al. Vigilin interacts with CCCTC-binding factor (CTCF) and is involved in CTCF-dependent regulation of the imprinted genes Igf2 and H19. FEBS J. 2014;281:2713-25 pubmed publisher..These results reveal the functional relevance of vigilin and CTCF, and show that the CTCF-vigilin complex contributes to regulation of Igf2/H19. ..
- Fan K, Ma J, Xiao W, Chen J, Wu J, Ren J, et al. Mangiferin attenuates blast-induced traumatic brain injury via inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;271:15-23 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this research allows us to speculate that, for first time, NLRP3 is involved in the anti-inflammatory effect of mangiferin in the cerebral cortex, and mangiferin could be a potential therapy drug for bTBI. ..
- Chen H, Du G, Song X, Li L. Non-coding Transcripts from Enhancers: New Insights into Enhancer Activity and Gene Expression Regulation. Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics. 2017;15:201-207 pubmed publisher..Here, we provide an overview of enhancer activity, transcription of enhancer itself, characteristics of eRNAs, as well as their roles in regulating enhancer activity and gene expression. ..
- Zhang Z, Lai S, Wang Y, Li L, Yin H, Wang Y, et al. Rhythmic expression of circadian clock genes in the preovulatory ovarian follicles of the laying hen. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179019 pubmed publisher..In addition, our results support the hypothesis that gonadotropins provide a cue for the development of the functional cellular clock in immature GCs. ..
- Yan P, Chen K, Wang Q, Yang D, Li D, Yang Y. UCP-2 is involved in angiotensin-II-induced abdominal aortic aneurysm in apolipoprotein E-knockout mice. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179743 pubmed publisher..This study provides a mechanism by which UCP-2, via anti-oxidants and anti-apoptosis, participates in the preventing of AAA formation. ..
- Fan C, Katsuyama M, Wei H, Xia Q, Liu W, Yabe Nishimura C. Molecular mechanisms underlying PGF2alpha-induced hypertrophy of vascular smooth muscle cells. Yakugaku Zasshi. 2010;130:211-4 pubmed
- Dai Q, Lei T, Zhao C, Zhong J, Tang Y, Chen B, et al. Cyclin K-containing kinase complexes maintain self-renewal in murine embryonic stem cells. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:25344-52 pubmed publisher..Importantly, knockdown of either kinase resulted in differentiation. Thus, our studies have uncovered two novel protein kinase complexes that maintain self-renewal in embryonic stem cells. ..
- Xiong W, Xie J, Liu J, Xiong H. [HIV-1gp120 injures neurons by alteration of neuronal expressions of NR2B and PSD-95]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2014;30:139-42 pubmed..The gp120-induced neuronal injury can be blocked by a specific NR2B receptor antagonist, suggesting NR2B may function as a potential target for the development of therapeutic strategies. ..
- Guo L, Chen Y, Wang T, An J, Wang C, Shen Y, et al. Ox-LDL-induced TGF-?1 production in human alveolar epithelial cells: involvement of the Ras/ERK/PLTP pathway. J Cell Physiol. 2012;227:3185-91 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we provide evidences that induction of TGF-?1 production and Smad3 phosphorylation by Ox-LDL is mediated by Ras/ERK/PLTP pathway in human alveolar epithelial cells. ..
- Yuan Q, Yang C, Xu P, Gao X, Deng L, Chen P, et al. Neuroprotective effects of ginsenoside Rb1 on transient cerebral ischemia in rats. Brain Res. 2007;1167:1-12 pubmed..Therefore, ginsenoside Rb1 prevents ischemic neuronal death induced by transient cerebral ischemia, and this mechanism of which is related to increase the expression of the antiapoptotic genes and modulate the expression of GDNF. ..
- Li S, Luo Q, Huang L, Hu Y, Xia Q, He C. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on cartilage apoptosis signalling pathways in ovariectomised rats. Int Orthop. 2011;35:1875-82 pubmed publisher..Changes in XIAP and Bax mRNA expression may be the mechanism by which PEMF therapy affects postmenopausal osteoarthritis. ..
- Hu Y, Wang X, Liu S. [The relationship between P53 and hypoxia-inducible transcription factor-1alpha in the placenta of patient with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy under acute hypoxic condition]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2006;37:901-3, 942 pubmed..The fetal hypoxia and stillbirth may be the results of unbalance of HIF-1alpha and P53 which induced apoptosis under hypoxia condition. ..
- Bing P, Maode L, Li F, Sheng H. Comparison of expression of TGF-beta1, its receptors TGFbeta1R-I and TGFbeta1R-II in rat kidneys during chronic nephropathy induced by cyclosporine and tacrolimus. Transplant Proc. 2006;38:2180-2 pubmed..These results showed that both FK506 and CSA display nephrotoxicity, but that the nephrotoxicity of FK506 was less than that of CsA in chronic nephropathy. ..
- Huang H, Wang T, Yang G, Zhang Z, Wang C, Yang Z, et al. Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of Dirofilaria immitis of China based on COI and 12S rDNA genes. Vet Parasitol. 2009;160:175-9 pubmed publisher..and other species included in the family Onchocercidae. Intra-specific variation was found in COI but not in 12S rDNA. D. immitis and D. repens appear to be sister species...
- Huang L, Song M, Yang H, Zhang Y, Hu H. [Cloning, expression, distribution and subcellular localization of AK078438 gene]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:271-4 pubmed..The protein was localized in cytoplasm. Protein expression, expressing profile and subcellular localization of AK078438 gene set the basis for further exploration of its functions. ..
- Yang Y, Chen Z, Liu F, Huang S. [The expression and significance of the angiopoietin-1 in the kidney of diabetic rats]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;38:93-6, 104 pubmed..The change of Ang-1, which is early upregulation and late downregulation, exists in diabetic renal tissue. The unusual expression of Ang-1 is partly connected with the renal changes of diabetic rats. ..
- Li J, Meng F, Song C, Wang Y, Leung F. Characterization of chicken visfatin gene: cDNA cloning, tissue distribution, and promoter analysis. Poult Sci. 2012;91:2885-94 pubmed publisher..Taken together, results from present study will contribute to our better understanding of the expression and roles of visfatin gene in chickens. ..
- Yuan Q, Kubo T, Doi K, Morita K, Takeshita R, Katoh S, et al. Effect of combined application of bFGF and inorganic polyphosphate on bioactivities of osteoblasts and initial bone regeneration. Acta Biomater. 2009;5:1716-24 pubmed publisher..It is anticipated that a combined application of bFGF and poly(P) can provide a novel method for bone regeneration in clinical use...
- Shao M, Cheng R, Wang F, Yang H, Cheng L, Hu T. ?-Catenin and Rho GTPases as downstream targets of TGF-?1 during pulp repair. Cell Biol Int. 2011;35:105-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the Wnt/?-catenin and Rho pathways may mediate the downstream events of TGF-?1 signalling. ..
- Li J, Zhao Z, Yang J, Liu J, Wang J, Li X, et al. p38 MAPK mediated in compressive stress-induced chondrogenesis of rat bone marrow MSCs in 3D alginate scaffolds. J Cell Physiol. 2009;221:609-17 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that p38 MAPK signal acts as an essential mediator in the mechano-biochemical transduction and subsequent transcriptional regulation in the process of chondrogenesis. ..
- Yu Z, Bai Y, Luo L, Wu H, Zeng Y. Expression of microRNA-150 targeting vascular endothelial growth factor-A is downregulated under hypoxia during liver regeneration. Mol Med Rep. 2013;8:287-93 pubmed publisher..miR-150 expression was inhibited and the expression of VEGF-A mRNA increased accordingly in the hypoxia-induced hepatocytes. Our results suggest that miR-150 expression is subject to negative regulation by HIF-1?. ..
- Wang W, Liu J, Yang B, Ma Z, Liu G, Shen W, et al. Modulation of platelet-derived microparticles to adhesion and motility of human rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0181003 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PMPs promote RA-FLSs adhesion and motility presumably by increasing MMP1 via activating Erk-mediated NF-?B pathway. ..
- Cao J, Gong Y, Cai B, Feng W, Wu Y, Li L, et al. Modulation of human bronchial epithelial cells by pneumococcal choline binding protein A. Hum Immunol. 2011;72:37-46 pubmed publisher..pneumoniae. Our study therefore suggests that pneumococcal CbpA plays an immunopathophysiologic role by activating human bronchial epithelial cells in pneumococcal infections. ..
- Bao Y, Sun X, Yerong Y, Shuyuan L, Yang W. Blockers of sulfonylureas receptor 1 subunits may lead to cardiac protection against isoprenaline-induced injury in obese rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 2012;690:142-8 pubmed publisher..That SUR1 blocker leads to ischemic protection suggesting a critical biological role of SUR1 in regulating the function of the cardiovascular system than previously recognized under pathophysiological conditions...
- Zhou Y, Zhang L, Ji H, Lu X, Xia J, Li L, et al. MiR-17~92 ablation impairs liver regeneration in an estrogen-dependent manner. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:939-48 pubmed publisher..MiR-17~92 functions as a proliferation stimulator and acts in an oestrogen-dependent manner. The loss of this miRNA results in increases in p21 and Pten expression and therefore impairs liver regeneration in female mice. ..
- Zhao X, Chao Y, Chen P, Liu D, Su P, Sun J, et al. hRpn13, a newly identified component of the 19S particle, regulates proliferation, differentiation, and function in the human osteoblast-like cell line MG63. [corrected]. J Physiol Biochem. 2012;68:129-39 pubmed publisher..In summary, overexpression of hRpn13 promoted the activity of the ubiquitin-proteasome system. ..
- Huang L, Meng Y, Ren A, Han X, Bai D, Bao L. Response of cementoblast-like cells to mechanical tensile or compressive stress at physiological levels in vitro. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:1741-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that cementoblast-like cells are sensitive to mechanical stress, and may play a role in regulating orthodontic-related root resorption/repair. ..
- Zhang J, Li X, Zhou Y, Cui L, Li J, Wu C, et al. The interaction of MC3R and MC4R with MRAP2, ACTH, ?-MSH and AgRP in chickens. J Endocrinol. 2017;234:155-174 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, our data provide novel proof for the involvement of MRAP2 (and MRAP) in fine-tuning the constitutive activity and ligand sensitivity and selectivity of both MC3R and MC4R in vertebrates. ..
- Liu Y, Chen Y, Zhang J, Liu Y, Zhang Y, Su Z. Retinoic acid receptor-related orphan receptor ? stimulates adipose tissue inflammation by modulating endoplasmic reticulum stress. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:13959-13969 pubmed publisher..The relationships established here between ROR? expression, inflammation, and UPR signaling may have implications for therapeutic targeting of obesity-related metabolic diseases. ..
- Wang E, Tang J, Sun H, Mao B. [Expressions of CD31 and vWF in arachnoid villus endothelium cell from experimental animal with Hydrocephalus]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;38:408-12 pubmed..The fourth ventricular injection of siliconoil may induce the hydrocephalus animal model. The expression of von Willebrandfactor in the endothelium cell of arachnoid villus increases during progressedhydrocephalus. ..
- Qin W, Zhou Q, Yang L, Li Z, Su B, Luo H, et al. Peripheral B lymphocyte beta1,3-galactosyltransferase and chaperone expression in immunoglobulin A nephropathy. J Intern Med. 2005;258:467-77 pubmed..The current study was carried out to elucidate the expression level of beta1,3GT (C1GALT1) and its chaperone (Cosmc) in IgAN, and their relationships with clinical features as well as IgA glycosylation level...
- Wang B, Feng L, Chen G, Jiang W, Liu Y, Kuang S, et al. Jian carp (Cyprinus carpio var. Jian) intestinal immune responses, antioxidant status and tight junction protein mRNA expression are modulated via Nrf2 and PKC in response to dietary arginine deficiency. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;51:116-124 pubmed publisher..05). All of these results indicated that arginine deficiency impaired intestinal immune function via the regulation of mRNA expression of cytokines, tight junction proteins, antioxidant enzymes, Nrf2/Keap1 and PKC in fish intestine. ..
- Luo G, Lu Y, Yang L, Song J, Shi Y, Li Y. Epithelial to mesenchymal transformation in tubular epithelial cells undergoing anoxia. Transplant Proc. 2008;40:2800-3 pubmed publisher..The expressions of types I and IV collagen, and alpha-SMA were all upregulated except for E-cadherin. Anoxia upregulated the expression of CTGF and other EMT-associated genes in NRK-52E cells. ..
- Cheng L, Bu H, Portillo J, Li Y, Subauste C, Huang S, et al. Modulation of retinal Müller cells by complement receptor C5aR. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:8191-8 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that complement can regulate Müller cells through C5aR, which may contribute to the pathogenesis of retinal diseases, including DR. ..
- Chen S, Zeng M, Sun H, Deng W, Lu Y, Tao D, et al. Zebrafish Dnd protein binds to 3'UTR of geminin mRNA and regulates its expression. BMB Rep. 2010;43:438-44 pubmed..Taken together, the identification of target mRNA for ZDnd will be helpful to further explore the biological function of Dnd in zebrafish germ-line development as well as in cancer cells. ..
- Zhang K, Harada Y, Wei X, Shukla D, Rajendran A, Tawansy K, et al. An essential role of the cysteine-rich domain of FZD4 in Norrin/Wnt signaling and familial exudative vitreoretinopathy. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:10210-5 pubmed publisher..This study identified a new class of FZD4 gene mutations in human disease and demonstrates a critical role of the CRD in Norrin binding and activation of the ?-catenin pathway. ..
- Xiao J, Wu Y, Chen R, Lin Y, Wu L, Tian W, et al. Expression of Pcp4 gene during osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in vitro. Mol Cell Biochem. 2008;309:143-50 pubmed..Thus, we hypothesize that Pcp4 osteoplastic differentiation of BMSCs is mediated in part via Pcp4-induced calcium deposition to form mineral nodules and modulation of certain signal transduction pathways of BMPs. ..
- Yang J, Xu M, Yan L, Chen X, Liu J. Zinc finger protein A20 protects rats against chronic liver allograft dysfunction. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:3537-50 pubmed publisher..A20 might prevent chronic liver allograft dysfunction by re-establishing functional homeostasis of KCs, LSECs and HSCs. ..
- Luo Z, Ren J, Huang Z, Wang T, Xiang K, Cheng L, et al. The Role of Exogenous Hydrogen Sulfide in Free Fatty Acids Induced Inflammation in Macrophages. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1635-1644 pubmed publisher..Thus H2S might possess potential in the treatment of diseases resulting from FFA overload like insulin resistance and type diabetes. ..
- Zhang L, Yuan T, Guo L, Zhang X. An in vitro study of collagen hydrogel to induce the chondrogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2012;100:2717-25 pubmed publisher..This research suggests a feasible strategy to induce the chondro differentiation of BMSCs independent of exogenous growth factors, which may greatly contribute to clinical cartilage regeneration. ..
- Li J, Zhao Z, Wang J, Chen G, Yang J, Luo S. The role of extracellular matrix, integrins, and cytoskeleton in mechanotransduction of centrifugal loading. Mol Cell Biochem. 2008;309:41-8 pubmed..The result suggested that cytoskeleton was a possible mechanical sensor to centrifugal stimuli, and the cytoskeleton regulation to centrifugal loading was in an ECM-dependent and integrin-mediated manner. ..
- Zuo C, Xie X, Deng Y, Fan J. [Effect of Astragalus mongholicus on expression of transforming growth factor- beta1 in SD rats with unilateral ureteral occlusion]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:193-8 pubmed
- Hilton B, Liu J, Cartwright B, Liu Y, Breitman M, Wang Y, et al. Progerin sequestration of PCNA promotes replication fork collapse and mislocalization of XPA in laminopathy-related progeroid syndromes. FASEB J. 2017;31:3882-3893 pubmed publisher..M., Liu, Y., Breitman, M., Wang, Y., Jones, R., Tang, H., Rusinol, A., Musich, P. R., Zou, Y. Progerin sequestration of PCNA promotes replication fork collapse and mislocalization of XPA in laminopathy-related progeroid syndromes. ..
- Yang X, Li H, Zhou Z, Wang W, Deng A, Andrisani O, et al. Plk1-mediated phosphorylation of Topors regulates p53 stability. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:18588-92 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that Plk1 modulates Topors activity in suppressing p53 function and identify a likely mechanism for the tumorigenic potential of Plk1. ..
- Cheng L, Shi Y, Ye F, Bu H. Osteoinduction of calcium phosphate biomaterials in small animals. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2013;33:1254-60 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested that chemical composition is the prerequisite in osteoinduction, and pore structure would contribute to more bone formation. ..