Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on female in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Publications120 found, 100 shown here
- Zou K, Xiao F, Li H, Zhou Q, Ban L, Yang M, et al. Risk of cardiovascular disease in Chinese patients with rheumatoid arthritis: A cross-sectional study based on hospital medical records in 10 years. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180376 pubmed publisher..The findings justified the need of further longitudinal study to establish the causal-relationship between RA and CVD and to estimate the precise risk in this population. ..
- Yang D, Sun B, Zhang X, Cheng D, Yu X, Yan L, et al. Huwe1 Sustains Normal Ovarian Epithelial Cell Transformation and Tumor Growth through the Histone H1.3-H19 Cascade. Cancer Res. 2017;77:4773-4784 pubmed publisher..3, which was consequently marked for destruction by proteasomes. Our results establish that HUWE1 plays an essential role in promoting ovarian cancer. Cancer Res; 77(18); 4773-84. Â©2017 AACR. ..
- Ma F, Zhou K, Shi X, Wang X, Zhang Y, Li Y, et al. Misdiagnosed anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery as endocardial fibroelastosis in infancy: A case series. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7199 pubmed publisher..Awareness of this condition is essential for prompt recognition and referral to a tertiary cardiac center to enable early surgical intervention and improved prognosis for these children. ..
- Li Y, Guo Q, Zhang C, Huang Z, Wang T, Wang X, et al. Discovery of a highly potent, selective and novel CDK9 inhibitor as an anticancer drug candidate. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:3231-3237 pubmed publisher..Mice bared-breast cancer treated with compound 4d showed significant suppression of cancer with low toxicity. Taken together, this novel compound 4d could be a promising drug candidate for clinical application. ..
- Liu M, Du L, He Z, Yan L, Shi Y, Shang J, et al. Increased ERp57 Expression in HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Possible Correlation and Prognosis. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:1252647 pubmed publisher..009). Conclusion. Our study found increased expression of ERp57 in HBV-HCC. Such altered expression could be related to HBV infection and high ERp57 expression may lead to poor prognosis of HBV-HCC patients. ..
- Han S, Wang Y, Liu L, Li D, Liu Z, Shen X, et al. Influence of three lighting regimes during ten weeks growth phase on laying performance, plasma levels- and tissue specific gene expression- of reproductive hormones in Pengxian yellow pullets. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177358 pubmed publisher..05). It was inferred that the optimum lighting schedule for Chinese native breed Pengxian yellow pullets during 10 weeks of pre-pubertal growth period is short hours of photo-stimulation (i.e 8L:16D). ..
- Sun Y, Li Y, Wu Y, Xiong L, Li C, Wang C, et al. Fatty-binding protein and galectin of Baylisascaris schroederi: Prokaryotic expression and preliminary evaluation of serodiagnostic potential. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182094 pubmed publisher..The ELISA based on rBs-FABP showed sensitivity of 95.8% (23/24) and specificity of 100% (12/12), and that based on rBs-GAL had sensitivity of 91.7% (22/24) and specificity of 100% (12/12). ..
- Lin Y, Liao X, Fan L, Qu Y, Cheng D, Shi Y. Long-term treatment with budesonide/formoterol attenuates circulating CRP levels in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients of group D. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183300 pubmed publisher..A long-term treatment with Bud/Form alone or together with Tio can attenuate circulating CRP levels in COPD patients of group D, compared with Tio alone. ..
- Lee J, Jung J, Kim W, Yang J, Lee J, Li J, et al. Comparison of two different types of oxidized regenerated cellulose for partial breast defects. J Surg Res. 2017;214:221-228 pubmed publisher..However, both types of ORC were feasible as filling compounds for partial defects of the breast. ..
- Li Y, Huang Q, Tang J, Wei T, Yan L, Yang Z, et al. Correlation of HLA-DP/DQ polymorphisms with transplant etiologies and prognosis in liver transplant recipients. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7205 pubmed publisher..HLA-DQ rs7453920 A might be used as an indicator of earlier recovery and better prognosis after transplantation. ..
- Li X, Zhao Y, Jin Y, Zhang T, Chang X, Liao S, et al. Associations between serum adipocytokines and glycemic tolerance biomarkers in a rural Chinese population. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182273 pubmed publisher..The present study suggests that adiponectin and leptin play a role in the development of insulin resistance and diabetes independent of metabolic syndrome. ..
- Wu D, Chen E, Liang T, Wang M, Chen B, Lang B, et al. Predicting the risk of postoperative liver failure and overall survival using liver and spleen stiffness measurements in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7864 pubmed publisher..LS measured by TE can be used to predict the risk of PLF as well as OS in patients with HCC who have undergone hepatic resection. However, SS obtained using TE was not found to be a significant predictor for PLF and OS in our patients. ..
- Yang S, Yang C, Liao Q, Zhai W, Yu G, Xiao L, et al. Analysis of HIV prevalence among pregnant women in Liangshan Prefecture, China, from 2009 to 2015. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183418 pubmed publisher..09-0.89). Our results indicate that there is a serious HIV epidemic among pregnant Yi women, especially for those with less education, more past births, or a husband with a history of out-migrating for work or STD infection. ..
- Tang F, Choy E, Tu C, Hornicek F, Duan Z. Therapeutic applications of histone deacetylase inhibitors in sarcoma. Cancer Treat Rev. 2017;59:33-45 pubmed publisher..Combination regimen for sarcomas appear to be more promising than monotherapy when using HDIs. This review summarizes our current understanding and therapeutic applications of HDIs in sarcomas. ..
- Fu J, Song H, Zhou M, Zhu H, Wang Y, Chen H, et al. Progesterone receptor modulators for endometriosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017;7:CD009881 pubmed publisher..5 mg dose of mifepristone may be less effective than higher doses. We found insufficient evidence to permit firm conclusions about the safety and effectiveness of other progesterone receptor modulators. ..
- Xiao X, Zou J, Fang Y, Meng Y, Xiao C, Fu J, et al. Fisetin and polymeric micelles encapsulating fisetin exhibit potent cytotoxic effects towards ovarian cancer cells. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018;18:91 pubmed publisher..Further studies will be needed to validate the therapeutic potential of fisetin and fisetin micelles in ovarian cancer treatment. ..
- Wu D, Li C, Yin Y, Zhou C, Yao D. Music composition from the brain signal: representing the mental state by music. Comput Intell Neurosci. 2010;:267671 pubmed publisher..It implied that different mental states may be identified by the corresponding music, and so the music from EEG may be a potential tool for EEG monitoring, biofeedback therapy, and so forth. ..
- Zheng X, Wei W, Huang Q, Song S, Wan J, Huang G. A Computer-Aided Analysis Method of SPECT Brain Images for Quantitative Treatment Monitoring: Performance Evaluations and Clinical Applications. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:1962181 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the proposed CAA-CRM approach provides a convenient solution to generate a parametric image and derive the quantitative indexes from the longitudinal SPECT brain images for treatment monitoring. ..
- Zhang D, Zhang G, Hu X, Wu L, Feng Y, He S, et al. Oncogenic RAS Regulates Long Noncoding RNA Orilnc1 in Human Cancer. Cancer Res. 2017;77:3745-3757 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results identify Orilnc1 as a novel, nonprotein mediator of RAS/RAF activation that may serve as a therapeutic target in RAS/RAF-driven cancers. Cancer Res; 77(14); 3745-57. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Feng B, Shang J, Wu S, Chen H, Han Y, Li Y, et al. [Efficacy and safety of pegylated interferon ?-2b injection (Y shape, 40 kD) in treatment of patients with genotype 1/6 chronic hepatitis C]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2017;25:187-194 pubmed publisher..9%?????????????????????????????93.8%?????????????????????96.30%?94.94%??????????????5.13%?5.06%? ??? peg-ifn???????????1/6?chc???????????peg-ifn?-2b?y??40 kd????????peg-ifn?-2a??????????. ..
- Yi Z, Yang D, Liao X, Guo F, Wang Y, Wang X. PSME3 induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition with inducing the expression of CSC markers and immunosuppression in breast cancer. Exp Cell Res. 2017;358:87-93 pubmed publisher..These findings revealed that PSME3 induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition with inducing the expression of CSC markers and influencing the tumor immune microenvironment in breast cancer. ..
- Lei M, Zhang P, Liu Y, Fu F, Ye L, Zhu T. Propofol and sufentanil may affect the patients' sleep quality independently of the surgical stress response: a prospective nonrandomized controlled trial in 1033 patients' undergone diagnostic upper gastrointestinal endoscopy. BMC Anesthesiol. 2017;17:53 pubmed publisher..This study is registered on Chinese Clinical Trial Registry ( IDChiCTR-OCH-13003128 ). Registered 2 April 2013. ..
- Yang J, Dai L, Pan X, Wang H, Li B, Zhu J, et al. Protection against Helicobacter pylori infection in BALB/c mice by oral administration of multi-epitope vaccine of CTB-UreI-UreB. Pathog Dis. 2015;73: pubmed publisher..pylori is possibly mediated by specific serum IgA and mucosal sIgA antibodies, and a mixed Th1/Th2/Th17 cells response. This multi-epitope vaccine might be a promising vaccine candidate that helps to control H. pylori infection. ..
- Zhang J, Cui Y, Jiang Y. [Immunoprotective effect of combined pneumococcal endopeptidase O and pneumococcal surface adhesin A vaccines against Streptococcus pneumoniae infection]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:583-589 pubmed..The combined vaccines can effectively reduce the colonization of Streptococcus pneumoniae in the nasopharynx and lung. Therefore, such protein vaccines may have a great potential for research and development. ..
- Li L, Ding J, Han J, Wu H. A nomogram prediction of postoperative surgical site infections in patients with perihilar cholangiocarcinoma. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7198 pubmed publisher..The nomogram can be used to estimate the risk of postoperative SSIs in patients with PHCC. ..
- Liu L, He Y, Ge G, Li L, Zhou P, Zhu Y, et al. Lactate dehydrogenase and creatine kinase as poor prognostic factors in lung cancer: A retrospective observational study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182168 pubmed publisher..The identification of CK and LDH will play important roles in lung cancer diagnosis and poor outcome prediction in the future. ..
- Cheng J, Meng J, Liu W, Zhang H, Lei D, Hui X. Nerve Atrophy and a Small Trigeminal Pontine Angle in Primary Trigeminal Neuralgia: A Morphometric Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. World Neurosurg. 2017;104:575-580 pubmed publisher..A small trigeminal pontine angle may increase the risk of neurovascular conflict, and thus more likely to result in the genesis of TN. ..
- Li D, Li H, Shi H. [Clinical features and prognosis of Langerhans cell histiocytosis in children: an analysis of 34 cases]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:627-631 pubmed..There were no recurrence or deaths in the low-risk group. Children with LCH have a high overall survival rate, but the high-risk patient has a low 6-week response rate of induction chemotherapy and poor long-term prognosis. ..
- Wu H, Jia X, Zhao H, Huang Y, Liu C, Huang Z, et al. Identification of SEPP1 polymorphisms is not a genetic risk factor for preeclampsia in Chinese Han women: A clinical trial and experimental study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7249 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that the 2 genetic variants of rs7579 and rs230813 in SEPP1 may not play a role in the pathogenesis of PE in Chinese Han Women. ..
- Kuang L, Gong Y, Su M, Jiang Y. [Clinical analysis of 19 pregnancies complicated listeriosis]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2017;52:657-661 pubmed publisher..b>Conclusions: Listeriosis has characteristics of acute onset, quick development and high morbidity during pregnancy. The empiric use of antibiotics might not cover listeria. The understanding of listeriosis should be improved...
- Yang X, Cheng G, Li C, Yang J, Li J, Chen D, et al. The normal vaginal and uterine bacterial microbiome in giant pandas (Ailuropoda melanoleuca). Microbiol Res. 2017;199:1-9 pubmed publisher..These findings contribute to our understanding of the potential influence abnormal reproductive tract microbial communities have on negative pregnancy outcomes in giant pandas. ..
- Zhang N, Liu Y, Wang Y, Zhao M, Tu L, Luo F. Decitabine reverses TGF-?1-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition in non-small-cell lung cancer by regulating miR-200/ZEB axis. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2017;11:969-983 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that epigenetic regulation of the miR-200/ZEB axis is responsible for EMT induction by TGF-?1 in PC9 cells. Decitabine inhibits EMT in NSCLC cell PC9 through its epigenetic-based therapeutic activity. ..
- Yang J, Gan T, Zhu L, Wang Y, Yang L, Wu J. Endoscopic Submucosal Tunnel Dissection: A Feasible Solution for Large Superficial Rectal Neoplastic Lesions. Dis Colon Rectum. 2017;60:866-871 pubmed publisher..Endoscopic submucosal tunnel dissection is feasible, safe, and effective for the treatment of large, superficial rectal neoplastic lesions in selected patients. See Video Abstract at http://links.lww.com/DCR/A321. ..
- Bai S, Zhao Y, Zhang X, Li H, Jing J, Xie C, et al. [Establishment of a heterologous graft model for human breast infiltrating duct carcinoma in nude mice]. Hua Xi Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 1999;30:220-1 pubmed..This heterologous graft model was established for the first time in China and the results suggest it be a good model for further research of breast carcinoma. ..
- Wu M, Yang F. [Research advances in the association between maternal intake of methyl donor nutrients during pregnancy and DNA methylation in offspring]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:601-606 pubmed
- Shan B, Zhang J, Song Y, Xu J. Prognostic factors for patients with World Health Organization grade III meningiomas treated at a single center. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7385 pubmed publisher..We could not confirm the usefulness of Ki-67. We suggest that more aggressive treatment, such as safety maximizing cytoreduction by surgery, would improve treatment outcomes. ..
- Qiu T, Ling W, Li J, Lu Q, Lu C, Li X, et al. Can ultrasound elastography identify mass-like focal fatty change (FFC) from liver mass?. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8088 pubmed publisher..pSWE may be a potential useful modality for identifying mass-like FFC from liver mass, which might help reduce the necessity for further CEI or biopsy for diagnosing mass-like FFC. ..
- Wei L, Lu Y, Hua Y, Zhou K, Ye Q, Wang C, et al. [Changes in electrocardiographic parameters in children with complete left bundle branch block early after transcatheter closure of ventricular septal defect]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:663-667 pubmed..JTcd might be useful in predicting the development of CLBBB early after transcatheter closure of VSD. ..
- Zeng R, Wu R, Lv Q, Tong N, Zhang Y. The association of hypernatremia and hypertonic saline irrigation in hepatic hydatid cysts: A case report and retrospective study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7889 pubmed publisher..Hypernatremia after HS irrigation remains rare but might cause severe complications. Monitoring and appropriate treatment are needed to improve prognosis. ..
- Xie M, Li Y, Wu J, Wu J. Genetic variants in MiR-29a associated with high myopia. Ophthalmic Genet. 2016;37:456-458 pubmed
- Ren J, Zhao Y, Wang J, Ren X, Xu Y, Tang W, et al. PepsinA as a Marker of Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Detected in Chronic Rhinosinusitis Patients. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017;156:893-900 pubmed publisher..Conclusion The results of this study provided evidence of an association between LPR and CRS, although no correlation was found to exist between LPR and mucin genes in CRS patients. ..
- Wu T, Wang B, Deng M, Hong Y, Rong X, Chen H, et al. A comparison of anterior cervical discectomy and fusion combined with cervical disc arthroplasty and cervical disc arthroplasty for the treatment of skip-level cervical degenerative disc disease: A retrospective study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8112 pubmed publisher..Both HS and CDA might be considered safe and effective surgical strategies for the treatment of skip-level CDDD. Although the clinical outcomes were similar in the 2 groups, CDA altered the ROM of the IS to a lesser degree...
- Wan C, Yu H, Liu G, Xu H, Mao Z, Xu Y, et al. [A multicenter randomized controlled study of Saccharomyces boulardii in the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhea in infants and young children]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;55:349-354 pubmed publisher..79?p<0.05)???????5 d????????????????????????(?(2)?2.97?p>0.05)???????????????????????????? ??? ????????????????????????14 d????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????chiecrct-2012-25?. ..
- Pan J, Han W. Exploring the intergenerational persistence of health behaviour: an empirical study of smoking from China. BMC Public Health. 2017;17:557 pubmed publisher..This has policy implications for the issue of intergenerational mobility and health education, as well as for tobacco control in China. ..
- Sun C, Yang G, Yuan J, Peng X, Zhang C, Zhai X, et al. Mycobacterium tuberculosis hypoxic response protein 1 (Hrp1) augments the pro-inflammatory response and enhances the survival of Mycobacterium smegmatis in murine macrophages. J Med Microbiol. 2017;66:1033-1044 pubmed publisher..M. tuberculosis protein Rv2626c plays a significant role in stimulating macrophages to provoke a pro-inflammatory response and in mycobacterial survival during infection. ..
- Su A, Wang B, Gong Y, Gong R, Li Z, Zhu J. Risk factors of hypoparathyroidism following total thyroidectomy with central lymph node dissection. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8162 pubmed publisher..Autotransplantation is only performed when a PG is resected inadvertently or devascularized. TT with BCND should be better performed by an experienced surgeon to reduce the incidence of hypoparathyroidism...
- Zhang X, Wang H, Zhou J, Zeng P, Zhao Y, Zhang Y, et al. Efficacy of minimally invasive tonsil surgery for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome in children. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2017;50:e5846 pubmed publisher..05). Minimally invasive tonsil surgery was a safe and effective method for treating OSAHS in children. ..
- Zhang S, Zeng N, Alowayed N, Singh Y, Cheng A, Lang F, et al. Downregulation of endometrial mesenchymal marker SUSD2 causes cell senescence and cell death in endometrial carcinoma cells. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183681 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that SUSD2 counteracts senescence and cell death and is thus a potential chemotherapeutic target in human endometrial cancer. ..
- Chen L, Zhang S, Wu J, Cui J, Zhong L, Zeng L, et al. circRNA_100290 plays a role in oral cancer by functioning as a sponge of the miR-29 family. Oncogene. 2017;36:4551-4561 pubmed publisher..Taken together, it indicates that circRNAs may exert regulatory functions in OSCC and may be a potential target for OSCC therapy. ..
- Su A, Zhang Z, Tian B, Zhu J. Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt versus open splenectomy and esophagogastric devascularization for portal hypertension with recurrent variceal bleeding. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2017;16:169-175 pubmed..The long-term liver function did not worsen after either TIPS or OSED. For the patients with liver function in the Child-Pugh A or B class, TIPS is not superior over OSED in terms of PHRVB treatment and rebleeding prevention. ..
- Zhu C, Huang B, Zhao J, Ma Y, Yuan D, Yang Y, et al. Influence of distal entry tears in acute type B aortic dissection after thoracic endovascular aortic repair. J Vasc Surg. 2017;66:375-385 pubmed publisher..Repairing all entry tears to restore single-lumen blood flow and enhance false lumen thrombosis might benefit selected patients. ..
- Aung T, Ozaki M, Lee M, Schlötzer Schrehardt U, Thorleifsson G, Mizoguchi T, et al. Genetic association study of exfoliation syndrome identifies a protective rare variant at LOXL1 and five new susceptibility loci. Nat Genet. 2017;49:993-1004 pubmed publisher..3 (TMEM136), 6p21 (AGPAT1), 3p24 (RBMS3) and 5q23 (near SEMA6A). These findings provide biological insights into the pathology of XFS and highlight a potential role for naturally occurring rare LOXL1 variants in disease biology. ..
- Zhang Z, Lai S, Wang Y, Li L, Yin H, Wang Y, et al. Rhythmic expression of circadian clock genes in the preovulatory ovarian follicles of the laying hen. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179019 pubmed publisher..In addition, our results support the hypothesis that gonadotropins provide a cue for the development of the functional cellular clock in immature GCs. ..
- Zhang Y, Chen S, Xiao Y, Tang W. Effects of Dexamethasone in the Treatment of Recurrent Chronic Subdural Hematoma. World Neurosurg. 2017;105:115-121 pubmed publisher..Patients with recurrent CSDH can be treated successfully and safely with the nonsurgical medical treatment of dexamethasone. By use of this method, reoperation may be avoided. ..
- Zhang J, Yang J, Hu Z. [Study of a family affected with focal segmental glomerulosclerosis due to mutation of COL4A5 gene]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:373-376 pubmed publisher..The c.2215C to G (p.P739A) mutation may be one of pathogenic mutations underlying FSGS. This has provided further evidence for the phenotypic heterogeneity of COL4A5 gene mutations. ..
- Liu Y, Chen Y, Gong Q, Lai J, Du J, Deng X. Paternity assignment in the polyploid Acipenser dabryanus based on a novel microsatellite marker system. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185280 pubmed publisher..dabryanus, and the 20 SSRs developed in this study can be applied to the future breeding program to avoid inbreeding for this stock or other related species of Acipenseriformes. ..
- Li N, Cao M, Yi S, Cheng J, Wang L, Tao Y, et al. Effects of the RNA-binding protein, KSRP, on innate immune response against Helicobacter pylori infection in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018;495:1573-1579 pubmed publisher..pylori. These results were beneficial for understanding the inÂ vivo function of KSRP on innate immune response against pathogen infection. ..
- Yang Y, Zhang L, Li S, Zhu X, Sundaresan P. Candidate Gene Analysis Identifies Mutations in CYP1B1 and LTBP2 in Indian Families with Primary Congenital Glaucoma. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2017;21:252-258 pubmed publisher..2421G>A, p.W807X) in LTBP2 in eight Indian families. Among the five mutations identified, G466V in CYP1B1 and W807X in LTBP2 represent novel mutations. Our study expands the mutational spectrum of PCG in the Indian population. ..
- Dou R, Liu Z, Yuan X, Xiangfei D, Bai R, Bi Z, et al. PAMs ameliorates the imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like skin disease in mice by inhibition of translocation of NF-?B and production of inflammatory cytokines. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176823 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings suggest that PAMs may be a promising drug candidate for the treatment of inflammatory skin disorders, such as psoriasis. ..
- Zeng P, Liu Y, He M, Wang J, Keating S, Mao W, et al. The infection staging and profile of genotypic distribution and drug resistance mutation among the human immunodeficiency virus-1 infected blood donors from five Chinese blood centers, 2012-2014. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179328 pubmed publisher..27 samples had DRMs, yielding a drug resistance prevalence of 13.2% (27/205). Our findings provide important information for developing strategies for comprehensive HIV control and improving anti-retroviral treatment in China. ..
- Chen W, Li Z, Shuai T, Qian L, Deng L, Liao K, et al. Qualitative and Quantitative Assessment of Abdominal and Pelvic CT Image Quality Using Iopromide With Different Concentrations of Iodine (300 and 370 mg I/mL). AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2017;209:904-910 pubmed publisher..Iopromide with both concentrations of iodine provided acceptable image quality, though according to CNR and SNR, one or the other may provide better quality in different situations. ..
- Wang C, You C, Ma L, Liu M, Tian M, Li N. Acupuncture for acute moderate thalamic hemorrhage: randomized controlled trial study protocol. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:112 pubmed publisher..This study will attempt to answer the question of whether or not acupuncture can improve neurologic outcome following moderate TH. TRIAL REGISTRATION: Chinese clinical trial registry (ChiCTR-IOR-16008362). ..
- Shangguan W, Fan C, Chen X, Lu R, Liu Y, Li Y, et al. Endothelium originated from colorectal cancer stem cells constitute cancer blood vessels. Cancer Sci. 2017;108:1357-1367 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that the cancer stem cells derived from human colorectal carcinomas have the capacity to generate functional blood vessels and provide a new mechanism for tumor vasculogenesis in carcinoma. ..
- Xie M, Zhao F, Zou X, Jin S, Xiong S. The association between CCND1 G870A polymorphism and colorectal cancer risk: A meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8269 pubmed publisher..30, 95% CI?=?1.11-1.53). This meta-analysis suggests that the CCND1 G870A polymorphism is associated with an increased risk of CRC, especially that A carriers may be a major risk factor for CRC. ..
- Liu Y, Zhu X, Li S, Yang Y, Yang M, Zhao P, et al. Identification of LRP5 mutations in families with familial exudative vitreoretinopathy. Yi Chuan. 2017;39:241-249 pubmed publisher..This study extends the genetic database of the FEVR disease in China and provides a basis for molecular diagnosis of the disease. ..
- Xun J, Wang D, Shen L, Gong J, Gao R, Du L, et al. JMJD3 suppresses stem cell-like characteristics in breast cancer cells by downregulation of Oct4 independently of its demethylase activity. Oncotarget. 2017;8:21918-21929 pubmed publisher..Administration of paricalcitol leads to upregulation of JMJD3 that suppresses Oct4 expression and the stem cell-like characteristics in breast cancer. ..
- Chen G, Zhang Y, Zhang W, Li S, Williams G, Marks G, et al. Attributable risks of emergency hospital visits due to air pollutants in China: A multi-city study. Environ Pollut. 2017;228:43-49 pubmed publisher..90% to NO2 and 5.38% to SO2. Exposure to outdoor air pollution has acute effects on EHVs. Effective measures to control air pollution levels in China could potentially reduce demands for emergency hospital services. ..
- Zhao R, Wang Y, Huang Y, Cui Y, Xia L, Rao Z, et al. Effects of fiber and probiotics on diarrhea associated with enteral nutrition in gastric cancer patients: A prospective randomized and controlled trial. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8418 pubmed publisher..To investigate the effect of fiber and probiotics in reducing diarrhea associated with EN in postoperative patients with gastric cancer (GC), the authors designed this prospective randomized-controlled trial...
- Rui Z, Lian Rui X, Rong Zheng Y, Jing Z, Xue Hong W, Chuan Z. Friend or Foe? Flipped Classroom for Undergraduate Electrocardiogram Learning: a Randomized Controlled Study. BMC Med Educ. 2017;17:53 pubmed publisher..62?±?31.77, t?=?0.317, P?=?0.752). Flipped classroom teaching can improve medical students' interest in learning and their self-learning abilities. It is an effective teaching model that needs to be further studied and promoted. ..
- Wang X, Huang N, Yang M, Wei D, Tai H, Han X, et al. FTO is required for myogenesis by positively regulating mTOR-PGC-1Î± pathway-mediated mitochondria biogenesis. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2702 pubmed publisher..Summarily, our findings provide the first evidence for the contribution of FTO for skeletal muscle differentiation and a new insight to study the physiologic significance of RNA methylation. ..
- Li H, Yang S, Gu L, Zhang Y, Yan X, Liang Z, et al. Effect of low-to-moderate-dose corticosteroids on mortality of hospitalized adolescents and adults with influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 viral pneumonia. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2017;11:345-354 pubmed publisher..The effect of corticosteroids on influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 viral pneumonia patients remains controversial, and the impact of dosage has never been studied...
- Xue S, He L, Zhang X, Zhou J, Li F, Wang X. Expression of Jagged1/Notch3 Signaling Pathway and their Relationship with the Tumor Angiogenesis in TNBC. Arch Med Res. 2017;48:169-179 pubmed publisher..Jagged1/Notch3 is expected to be an important signaling pathway for TNBC progression and a potential target for TNBC neovascularization therapy. ..
- Xie K, Ye Y, Zeng Y, Gu J, Yang H, Wu X. Polymorphisms in genes related to epithelial-mesenchymal transition and risk of non-small cell lung cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2017;38:1029-1035 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that EMT-related gene variants may be involved in susceptibility to NSCLC; if confirmed, they might help identify higher-risk individuals. ..
- Mao Y, Chen S, Wang R, Wang X, Qin D, Tang Y. Evaluation and treatment for ovotesticular disorder of sex development (OT-DSD) - experience based on a Chinese series. BMC Urol. 2017;17:21 pubmed publisher..No gonadal tumors were detected. OT-DSD is a rare and complex deformity with few systematic reports in China. It's important to establish a regular algorithm for evaluation and treatment of OT-DSD. ..
- Yang X, Chen C, Teng S, Fu X, Zha Y, Liu H, et al. Urinary Matrix Metalloproteinase-7 Predicts Severe AKI and Poor Outcomes after Cardiac Surgery. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:3373-3382 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, uMMP-7 is a promising predictor for severe AKI and poor in-hospital outcomes in patients after cardiac surgery. ..
- Shi Y, Jia B, Xu W, Li W, Liu T, Liu P, et al. Chidamide in relapsed or refractory peripheral T cell lymphoma: a multicenter real-world study in China. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:69 pubmed publisher..Chidamide combined with chemotherapy may be a new treatment choice for refractory and relapsed PTCL patients but requires further investigation. ..
- Zhu G, Wang S, Chen J, Wang Z, Liang X, Wang X, et al. Long noncoding RNA HAS2-AS1 mediates hypoxia-induced invasiveness of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Mol Carcinog. 2017;56:2210-2222 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that hypoxia would induce an overexpression of HAS2-AS1 in an HIF-1α dependent manner. The increase of HAS2-AS1 plays important roles mediating the hypoxia-regulated EMT and invasiveness of OSCC. ..
- Liu J, Shi Z, Lian Z, Chen H, Zhang Q, Feng H, et al. Association of CD58 gene polymorphisms with NMO spectrum disorders in a Han Chinese population. J Neuroimmunol. 2017;309:23-30 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study identified a new NMOSD susceptibility variant, rs56302466, and suggested that CD58 polymorphisms are associated with the risk of NMOSD in Han Chinese. ..