Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on antineoplastic agents in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Topic: antineoplastic agents
- Han X, Luo J, Wu F, Hou X, Yan G, Zhou M, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 2,3-dihydrochromeno[3,4-d]imidazol-4(1H)-one derivatives as potent anticancer cell proliferation and migration agents. Eur J Med Chem. 2016;114:232-43 pubmed publisher..Moreover, it inhibited tumor growth in HCT116 subcutaneously implanted xenografted mice. Taken together, compound 35 may be a promising candidate for anti-cancer agent as well as metastatic one. ..
- Yuan Y, Zhao Y, Xin S, Wu N, Wen J, Li S, et al. A novel PEGylated liposome-encapsulated SANT75 suppresses tumor growth through inhibiting hedgehog signaling pathway. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e60266 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that liposomal formulated SANT75 has improved solubility and bioavailability and should be further developed as a drug candidate for treating tumors with abnormally high Hh activity. ..
- Liu R, He B, Li D, Lai Y, Chang J, Tang J, et al. Effects of pH-sensitive chain length on release of doxorubicin from mPEG-b-PH-b-PLLA nanoparticles. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:4433-46 pubmed publisher..0. The inhibition effect of mPEG(45)-PH(15)-PLLA(82) nanoparticles on the growth of HepG2 cells was greater than that of mPEG(45)-PH(30)-PLLA(82) nanoparticles when the concentration of encapsulated doxorubicin was less than 15 ?g/mL. ..
- Zhang N, Liu Y, Wang Y, Zhao M, Tu L, Luo F. Decitabine reverses TGF-?1-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition in non-small-cell lung cancer by regulating miR-200/ZEB axis. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2017;11:969-983 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that epigenetic regulation of the miR-200/ZEB axis is responsible for EMT induction by TGF-?1 in PC9 cells. Decitabine inhibits EMT in NSCLC cell PC9 through its epigenetic-based therapeutic activity. ..
- Shu L, Huang R, Wu S, Chen Z, Sun K, Jiang Y, et al. PPARÎ³ and Its Ligands: Potential Antitumor Agents in the Digestive System. Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;11:274-81 pubmed..This review highlights key advances in understanding the effects of PPARÎ³ ligands in the treatment of tumors in the digestive system. ..
- Zhang J, Jiang X, Jiang Y, Guo M, Zhang S, Li J, et al. Recent advances in the development of dual VEGFR and c-Met small molecule inhibitors as anticancer drugs. Eur J Med Chem. 2016;108:495-504 pubmed publisher..Newly collection derivatives have been mainly describing in their biological profiles and chemical structures. ..
- Guo X, Shi C, Wang J, Di S, Zhou S. pH-triggered intracellular release from actively targeting polymer micelles. Biomaterials. 2013;34:4544-54 pubmed publisher..In vivo antitumor activity demonstrated that FA-hyd micelles had the highest safety to body and the best therapeutic efficacy to tumors. Therefore, this drug delivery system is deemed as a potential nanocarrier for cancer therapy. ..
- Sun J, Xu X, Ni C, Zhang H, Li X, Zhang C, et al. Crocin inhibits proliferation and nucleic acid synthesis and induces apoptosis in the human tongue squamous cell carcinoma cell line Tca8113. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2011;12:2679-83 pubmed..4 mM crocin compared with the negative control (P<0.01). Our observations support the feasibility of applying crocin as a chemoprophylactic agent and treatment for OSCCs. ..
- Liu G, Luo Q, Gao H, Chen Y, Wei X, Dai H, et al. Cell membrane-inspired polymeric micelles as carriers for drug delivery. Biomater Sci. 2015;3:490-9 pubmed publisher..This result suggests that these biomimetic polymeric micelles may be promising drug delivery systems in cancer therapy. ..
- Gao J, Ming J, He B, Fan Y, Gu Z, Zhang X. Preparation and characterization of novel polymeric micelles for 9-nitro-20(S)-camptothecin delivery. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2008;34:85-93 pubmed publisher..The novel PECA copolymer micelles could be effective carriers to improve the solubility, stability, and release performance of 9-NC. ..
- Su T, Yang H, Fan Q, Jia D, Tao Z, Wan L, et al. Enhancing the circulating half-life and the antitumor effects of a tumor-selective cytotoxic peptide by exploiting endogenous serum albumin as a drug carrier. Int J Pharm. 2016;499:195-204 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that half-life extension via ABD fusion represents a useful strategy for optimizing bombesin-directed pharmaceuticals for cancer-targeted therapy. ..
- Liu B, Bian H, Bao J. Plant lectins: potential antineoplastic drugs from bench to clinic. Cancer Lett. 2010;287:1-12 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these inspiring findings would open a new perspective for plant lectins as potential antineoplastic drugs from bench to clinic. ..
- Ma Y, Yang Y, Zhang S, Chen X, Zhang N, Wang W, et al. Efficient inhibition of lung cancer in murine model by plasmid-encoding VEGF short hairpin RNA in combination with low-dose DDP. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010;29:56 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrated synergistic antitumor activity of combined VEGF shRNA expressing plasmids and low-dose DDP with no overt toxicity, suggesting potential applications of the combined approach in the treatment of lung cancer. ..
- Yao B, He Q, Tian L, Xiao F, Jiang Y, Zhang R, et al. Enhanced antitumor effect of the combination of tumstatin gene therapy and gemcitabine in murine models. Hum Gene Ther. 2005;16:1075-86 pubmed..A combination of these agents could be used in future studies and translated into the clinical setting. ..
- Cai L, Wang X, Wang W, Qiu N, Wen J, Duan X, et al. Peptide ligand and PEG-mediated long-circulating liposome targeted to FGFR overexpressing tumor in vivo. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:4499-510 pubmed publisher..The truncated fibroblast growth factor fragment-conjugated PEGylated liposome has promising potential as a long-circulating and tumor-targeting carrier system. ..
- Fu L, Mao Z, Wang J, Zhang J, Zheng T, Wang S. [Effects of Songling Xuemaikang Capsule on ambulatory blood pressure in treatment of essential hypertension: a single-blind randomized controlled trial]. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2009;7:509-13 pubmed publisher..05). Western medicine combined with SXC has long-lasting effects in lowering heart rate and blood pressure, especially for SBP and SBP load. SXC plus Western medicine also has an inhibition effect on morning surge in blood pressure. ..
- Chen W, Zhang Y, Li Y, Zhang J, Zhang T, Fu B, et al. Constitutive expression of Wnt/Î²â€‘catenin target genes promotes proliferation and invasion of liver cancer stem cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:3466-74 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these data suggest that Wnt/Î²â€‘catenin signaling is a potential therapeutic target to reduce CSCâ€‘mediated tumorigenicity and invasion in liver cancer. ..
- Liu J, Peng L, Niu T, Wu Y, Li J, Wang F, et al. PIG7 promotes leukemia cell chemosensitivity via lysosomal membrane permeabilization. Oncotarget. 2016;7:4841-59 pubmed publisher..Once this process was beyond the limit of intrinsic antagonism, it induced programmed cell death cooperatively via caspase-independent and caspase-dependent pathways. ..
- Cao M, Deng H, Zhao J, Fan L, Jiang Y, Wen Y, et al. Antitumour activity of cationic-liposome-conjugated adenovirus containing the CCL19 [chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 19] gene. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2007;48:109-16 pubmed..The results demonstrated that PEG-PE-cationic-liposome-conjugated adenovirus could prolong the expression of the therapeutic gene in vivo and may enhance the antitumour efficacy. ..
- He L, Li D, Zhang C, Bai P, Chen L. Discovery of (R)-5-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-7-((1-(vinylsulfonyl)pyrrolidin-2-yl)methyl)-7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-amine (B6) as a potent Bmx inhibitor for the treatment of NSCLC. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4171-4175 pubmed publisher..7±0.1nM) over other kinases. So, as a potent Bmx inhibitor, B6 has the potential to be an efficacious treatment for NSCLC with acquired drug resistance. ..
- Yao D, Zhou Y, Zhu L, Ouyang L, Zhang J, Jiang Y, et al. Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationship studies of a focused library of pyrimidine moiety with anti-proliferative and anti-metastasis activities in triple negative breast cancer. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;140:155-171 pubmed publisher..In vitro experiments revealed that Y29 attenuated metastasis by PDGFR-? inhibition-induced autophagy and could enhance autophagy-related cell death through AKT-MAPK feedback loop in MDA-MB-231 cells. ..
- Li C, Wang Y, Wang H, Shi Z, An N, Liu Y, et al. Molecular mechanisms of Lycoris aurea agglutinin-induced apoptosis and G2 /M cell cycle arrest in human lung adenocarcinoma A549 cells, both in vitro and in vivo. Cell Prolif. 2013;46:272-82 pubmed publisher..Lycoris is aurea agglutinin (LAA) has attracted rising attention due to its remarkable bioactivities. Here, we aimed at investigating its anti-tumor activities...
- Xiao X, Zou J, Fang Y, Meng Y, Xiao C, Fu J, et al. Fisetin and polymeric micelles encapsulating fisetin exhibit potent cytotoxic effects towards ovarian cancer cells. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018;18:91 pubmed publisher..Further studies will be needed to validate the therapeutic potential of fisetin and fisetin micelles in ovarian cancer treatment. ..
- Li G, Li B, Yang T, Yan J, Liu G, Zhang G. Chaetocochins A-C, epipolythiodioxopiperazines from Chaetomium cochliodes. J Nat Prod. 2006;69:1374-6 pubmed..Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic analysis. Compounds 1, 3, and 4 exhibited significant cytotoxicity in vitro against cancer cell lines Bre-04, Lu-04, and N-04...
- Guan Y, He Q, Wang M, Li P. Nuclear factor kappa B and hepatitis viruses. Expert Opin Ther Targets. 2008;12:265-80 pubmed publisher..Nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kappaB) is critical for immune and inflammatory responses. During its lifetime the cell demands specific and highly regulated control of NF-kappaB activity...
- Luo S, Chen P, Luo Z, Zhang P, Sun P, Shi W, et al. Combination of vesicular stomatitis virus matrix protein gene therapy with low-dose cisplatin improves therapeutic efficacy against murine melonoma. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:1219-25 pubmed publisher..Our findings may prove useful in further explorations of the application of these combinational approaches to the treatment of malignant melanoma...
- Wang S, Yu Q, Bao J, Liu B. Polygonatum cyrtonema lectin, a potential antineoplastic drug targeting programmed cell death pathways. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;406:497-500 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these findings may provide a new perspective of Polygonatum cyrtonema lectin (PCL) as a potential anti-tumor drug targeting PCD pathways for future cancer therapeutics...
- Xiong W, Huang N, Feng Y, Wu Q, Wang B. Creation and anti-cancer potency in HeLa cells of a novel chimeric toxin, HMGNCIDIN, composed of HMGN2 a-helical domain and PE38 KDEL domain III. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008;121:82-5 pubmed
- Shao M, He L, Zheng L, Huang L, Zhou Y, Wang T, et al. Structure-based design, synthesis and in vitro antiproliferative effects studies of novel dual BRD4/HDAC inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4051-4055 pubmed publisher..Those results indicated that 16ae is a potent dual BRD4/HDAC inhibitor and deserves further investigation. ..
- Yu X, Luo Y, Zhou Y, Zhang Q, Wang J, Wei N, et al. BRCA1 overexpression sensitizes cancer cells to lovastatin via regulation of cyclin D1-CDK4-p21WAF1/CIP1 pathway: analyses using a breast cancer cell line and tumoral xenograft model. Int J Oncol. 2008;33:555-63 pubmed
- Xie C, Zheng L, Li Z, Zhao X. Spontaneous uterine perforation of choriocarcinoma with negative beta-human chorionic gonadotropin after chemotherapy. Med Princ Pract. 2011;20:570-3 pubmed publisher..To report an extremely rare case of spontaneous uterine perforation of choriocarcinoma with negative beta-human chorionic gonadotropin (?-hCG) post-chemotherapy...
- Hao N, Sun C, Wu Z, Xu L, Gao W, Cao J, et al. Fabrication of Polymeric Micelles with Aggregation-Induced Emission and Forster Resonance Energy Transfer for Anticancer Drug Delivery. Bioconjug Chem. 2017;28:1944-1954 pubmed publisher..In summary, this micelle provided an effective way to fabricate novel nanoplatform for intracellular imaging, drug-delivery tracing, and chemotherapy...
- Wen F, Zhou Y, Wang W, Hu Q, Liu Y, Zhang P, et al. Ca/Mg infusions for the prevention of oxaliplatin-related neurotoxicity in patients with colorectal cancer: a meta-analysis. Ann Oncol. 2013;24:171-8 pubmed publisher..61-1.10; P=0.18). Ca/Mg infusions tend to decrease the incidence of oxaliplatin-induced acute and cumulative neurotoxicity and thus enhance patients' tolerance to oxaliplatin, without significantly altering the efficacy of chemotherapy. ..
- Zhao L, Li X, Zhang L, Ye T, Zhu Y, Wei Y, et al. Novel small molecules as apoptosis inducers: synthesis, preliminary structure-activity relationships, and in vitro biological evaluation. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2013;23:2293-7 pubmed publisher..The SAR analysis indicated that the substituents R(2) played a crucial role in the antiproliferation activity. ..
- Long Q, Xiel Y, Huang Y, Wu Q, Zhang H, Xiong S, et al. Induction of apoptosis and inhibition of angiogenesis by PEGylated liposomal quercetin in both cisplatin-sensitive and cisplatin-resistant ovarian cancers. J Biomed Nanotechnol. 2013;9:965-75 pubmed..Therefore, our results suggest that Lipo-Que is an effective agent to inhibit tumor growth in both cisplatin-sensitive and cisplatin-resistant human ovarian cancers. ..
- Gao J, Yin M, Zhu Y, Gu L, Zhang Y, Li Q, et al. Prognostic significance and therapeutic potential of the activation of anaplastic lymphoma kinase/protein kinase B/mammalian target of rapamycin signaling pathway in anaplastic large cell lymphoma. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:471 pubmed publisher..The AKT/mTOR signaling pathway is highly activated in ALK?+?ALCL patients and targeting the AKT/mTOR signaling pathway might confer a great therapeutic potential in ALCL. ..
- Wang X, Duan X, Yang G, Zhang X, Deng L, Zheng H, et al. Honokiol crosses BBB and BCSFB, and inhibits brain tumor growth in rat 9L intracerebral gliosarcoma model and human U251 xenograft glioma model. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18490 pubmed publisher..Here, we hypothesized that honokiol could cross the BBB and BCSFB for the treatment of gliosarcoma...
- Xu Y, Zheng R, Zhou Y, Peng F, Lin H, Bu Q, et al. Small molecular anticancer agent SKLB703 induces apoptosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells via the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway invitro and inhibits tumor growth invivo. Cancer Lett. 2011;313:44-53 pubmed publisher..Its potential to be a candidate of anticancer agent is worth being further investigated. ..
- Tang X, Xie P, Ding Y, Chu L, Hou J, Yang J, et al. Synthesis, characterization, and in vitro and in vivo evaluation of a novel pectin-adriamycin conjugate. Bioorg Med Chem. 2010;18:1599-609 pubmed publisher..Compared with ADM and the mixture of ADM and pectin, PAC suppressed tumor growth significantly and prolonged the mean survival time of the B16-inoculated mice. PAC has great potential for development as a tumor targeting polymer-drug. ..
- Wang G, Wu W, Peng F, Cao D, Yang Z, Ma L, et al. Design, synthesis, and structure-activity relationship studies of novel millepachine derivatives as potent antiproliferative agents. Eur J Med Chem. 2012;54:793-803 pubmed publisher..Further studies confirmed that 15 significantly suppressed the growth of tumor volume and exerted more potent anticancer potency than millepachine and anticancer drug cisplatin in A549 lung xenograft tumor model. ..
- He H, Wang X, Zheng X, Sun H, Shi X, Zhong Y, et al. Concurrent blockade of the NF-kappaB and Akt pathways potently sensitizes cancer cells to chemotherapeutic-induced cytotoxicity. Cancer Lett. 2010;295:38-43 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that NF-kappaB and Akt cooperatively attenuate therapeutic-induced cytotoxicity and concurrently blocking these pathways is an effective strategy for improving the anticancer efficacy of therapeutics. ..
- Lu W, Cheng F, Yan W, Li X, Yao X, Song W, et al. Selective targeting p53WT lung cancer cells harboring homozygous p53 Arg72 by an inhibitor of CypA. Oncogene. 2017;36:4719-4731 pubmed publisher..Collectively, this study demonstrates that pharmacologic inhibition of CypA offers a potential therapeutic strategy via specific activation of p53-72R in NSCLC. ..
- Chen Q, Li D, Ren J, Li C, Xiao Z. MUC1 activates JNK1 and inhibits apoptosis under genotoxic stress. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;440:179-83 pubmed publisher..Together, our data indicate that MUC1 can inhibit apoptosis via activating JNK1 pathway in response to genotoxic anticancer agents. ..
- Fu L, Zhou C, Yao S, Yu J, Liu B, Bao J. Plant lectins: targeting programmed cell death pathways as antitumor agents. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2011;43:1442-9 pubmed publisher..And, this research may, in turn, ultimately help cancer biologists and clinicians to exploit lectins as potential novel antitumor drugs in the future...
- Yu D, Wang C, Shi H, Li Z, Pan L, Yuan Q, et al. Enhancement of cisplatin sensitivity in Lewis Lung carcinoma by liposome-mediated delivery of a survivin mutant. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010;29:46 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to determine whether a dominant-negative mouse survivin mutant could enhance the anti-tumor activity of CDDP...
- Lin C, Zhao X, Li L, Liu H, Cao K, Wan Y, et al. NOXA-induced alterations in the Bax/Smac axis enhance sensitivity of ovarian cancer cells to cisplatin. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e36722 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings show that NOXA is potentially useful as a chemosensitizer in ovarian cancer therapy. ..
- Chen L, Feng P, Li S, Long D, Cheng J, Lu Y, et al. Effect of hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha silencing on the sensitivity of human brain glioma cells to doxorubicin and etoposide. Neurochem Res. 2009;34:984-90 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the HIF-1alpha plays a role in mediating chemotherapeutic drug resistance in glioma cells. HIF-1alpha silencing may prove to be an effective therapeutic means of treating gliomas. ..
- Liu S, Wu M, Zhang Z. Involvement of DNA polymerase beta in repairing oxidative damages induced by antitumor drug adriamycin. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2010;246:163-70 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that pol ? is vital for repairing oxidative damage induced by ADM. ..
- Cao D, Han X, Wang G, Yang Z, Peng F, Ma L, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel pyranochalcone derivatives as a new class of microtubule stabilizing agents. Eur J Med Chem. 2013;62:579-89 pubmed publisher..Further studies confirmed that 10i significantly suppressed the growth of tumor volume in HepG2 xenograft tumor model. Our study demonstrated that 10i could have beneficial antitumor activity as a novel microtubule stabilizing agent. ..
- Yang L, Wang H, Jia X, Wang X, Luo J, Zhang X. [Expression of miR-130a in cisplatin resistant cell lines of ovarian cancer]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2012;43:60-4 pubmed..Inhibiting miR-130a expression may help reverse the cisplatin resistance of ovarian cancer. miR-130a is expected to be a new potential target of genetic therapy for cisplatin resistant ovarian cancer. ..
- Sun L, Liao G, Gao J, Chen T, Pan L, Yuan L. [Expression of mitochondrial ferritin in K562 leukemic cell during ATRA-induced cell differentiation]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;41:77-80, 90 pubmed..The coordinated expression regulation of these key iron metabolism-related molecules during cell differentiation may in turn inhibit TfR1-mediated iron uptake via endocytosis and thus adversely affect cell proliferation potential. ..
- Leng Y, Hou J, Jin J, Zhang M, Ke X, Jiang B, et al. Circularly permuted TRAIL plus thalidomide and dexamethasone versus thalidomide and dexamethasone for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: a phase 2 study. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2017;79:1141-1149 pubmed publisher..7% of the patients. No treatment-related deaths were reported. CPT plus TD could serve as a new therapeutic strategy for patients with RRMM. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled confirmatory study is currently under way. ..
- Zhao L, Yu C, Zhou S, Lau W, Lau B, Luo Z, et al. Epigenetic repression of PDZ-LIM domain-containing protein 2 promotes ovarian cancer via NOS2-derived nitric oxide signaling. Oncotarget. 2016;7:1408-20 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PDLIM2 might be involved in ovarian cancer pathogenesis, which could serve as a promising therapeutic target for ovarian cancer patients. ..
- Wang W, Wang K, Gao Q, Chen L. Lack of EGFR mutations benefiting gefitinib treatment in adenocarcinoma of esophagogastric junction. World J Surg Oncol. 2012;10:14 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to investigate the existence of EGFR mutations in carcinoma of esophagogastric junction, and also to explore the possibility of treating carcinoma of esophagogastric junction using gefitinib...
- Liu G, Wang C, Ding Z. Overexpression of the truncated form of Livin reveals a complex interaction with caspase-3. Int J Oncol. 2013;42:2037-45 pubmed publisher..This second cleavage was possibly related to activated caspase-3. The resulted C-terminal fragment (livC) was an anti-apoptotic factor. Our study may help to deepen our understanding of the role of Livin in the regulation of cell death. ..
- Wang J, Yin Y, Hua H, Li M, Luo T, Xu L, et al. Blockade of GRP78 sensitizes breast cancer cells to microtubules-interfering agents that induce the unfolded protein response. J Cell Mol Med. 2009;13:3888-97 pubmed publisher..Combination of compounds capable of suppressing GRP78 might be a novel approach for improving the effectiveness of microtubules-targeted chemotherapy. ..
- Zhang X, Wang L, Li F, Yu K, Wang M. Cytotoxic phorbol esters of Croton tiglium. J Nat Prod. 2013;76:858-64 pubmed publisher..The cytotoxic activities of the phorbol diesters were evaluated against the SNU387 hepatic tumor cell line, and compound 3 exhibited the most potent activity (IC50 1.2 ?M)...
- Wu Q, Gong C, Luo S, Zhang D, Zhang S, Shi H, et al. AAV-mediated human PEDF inhibits tumor growth and metastasis in murine colorectal peritoneal carcinomatosis model. BMC Cancer. 2012;12:129 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results suggest that rAAV2-hPEDF may be a potential candidate as an antiangiogenic therapy agent. ..
- Guan Y, He Q. Sorafenib: activity and clinical application in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2011;12:303-13 pubmed publisher..With the approval of sorafenib being given the significance of a milestone, systemic treatment of HCC is no longer regarded as ineffective. The tyrosine kinase inhibitor, sorafenib, gives us new hope for successful cancer therapy. ..
- Tang Y, Luo Q, Ding W, Ding X, Yang Z. [Antitumor activity of polysaccharides extracted from two wild amanitas]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2011;42:792-6 pubmed..To investigate the anti-tumor activity of two wild Amanita strains, and to determine the inhibition ratio of their effective chemical components on tumor cells in vitro...
- Meng Y, Liu S, Li J, Meng Y, Zhao X. Preparation of an antitumor and antivirus agent: chemical modification of ?-MMC and MAP30 from Momordica Charantia L. with covalent conjugation of polyethyelene glycol. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:3133-42 pubmed publisher..However, strong immunogenicity and short plasma half-life limit their clinical application. To solve this problem, the two proteins were modified with (mPEG)(2)-Lys-NHS (20 kDa)...
- Wang L, Guo H, Yang L, Dong L, Lin C, Zhang J, et al. Morusin inhibits human cervical cancer stem cell growth and migration through attenuation of NF-?B activity and apoptosis induction. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;379:7-18 pubmed publisher..Morusin has the potential to target and kill CSCs, and can inhibit human cervical growth and migration through NF-?B attenuation mediated apoptosis induction. ..
- Zhang L, Gao X, Men K, Wang B, Zhang S, Qiu J, et al. Gene therapy for C-26 colon cancer using heparin-polyethyleneimine nanoparticle-mediated survivin T34A. Int J Nanomedicine. 2011;6:2419-27 pubmed publisher..This research suggests that HPEI nanoparticle-mediated ms-T34A may have a promising role in C-26 colon carcinoma therapy. ..
- Ren L, Liu Y, Guo L, Wang H, Ma L, Zeng M, et al. Loss of Smu1 function de-represses DNA replication and over-activates ATR-dependent replication checkpoint. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;436:192-8 pubmed publisher..Hence, we propose that Smu1 participates in the protection of genomic integrity by negatively regulating the process of DNA synthesis. ..
- Fan Y, Peng A, He S, Shao X, Nie C, Chen L. Isogambogenic acid inhibits tumour angiogenesis by suppressing Rho GTPases and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 signalling pathway. J Chemother. 2013;25:298-308 pubmed publisher..Together, these data suggest that iso-GNA inhibits angiogenesis and may be a viable drug candidate in anti-angiogenesis and anti-cancer therapies. ..
- Lv H, Kong Y, Yao Q, Zhang B, Leng F, Bian H, et al. Nebrodeolysin, a novel hemolytic protein from mushroom Pleurotus nebrodensis with apoptosis-inducing and anti-HIV-1 effects. Phytomedicine. 2009;16:198-205 pubmed publisher..It was also found that this hemolysin induced apoptosis in L929 and HeLa cells as evidenced by microscopic observations and DNA ladder, respectively. Moreover, this hemolysin was shown to possess anti-HIV-1 activity in CEM cell culture...
- Li Y, Guo Q, Zhang C, Huang Z, Wang T, Wang X, et al. Discovery of a highly potent, selective and novel CDK9 inhibitor as an anticancer drug candidate. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:3231-3237 pubmed publisher..Mice bared-breast cancer treated with compound 4d showed significant suppression of cancer with low toxicity. Taken together, this novel compound 4d could be a promising drug candidate for clinical application. ..
- Shi X, Wang Z, Xia Y, Ye T, Deng M, Xu Y, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel benzothiazole-2-thiol derivatives as potential anticancer agents. Molecules. 2012;17:3933-44 pubmed publisher..Compound 7e displayed the most potent anticancer activity on SKRB-3 (IC(50) = 1.2 nM), SW620 (IC(50) = 4.3 nM), A549 (IC(50) = 44 nM) and HepG2 (IC(50) = 48 nM) and was found to induce apoptosis in HepG2 cancer cells. ..