Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Publications790 found, 100 shown here
- Cao G, Lu Y, Gao R, Xin Y, Teng D, Wang J, et al. Comparison of cyclosporine versus mycophenolate mofetil on expression of Fractalkine and CX3CR1 in chronic allograft nephropathy. Transplant Proc. 2006;38:2234-6 pubmed..Fractalkine/CX3CR1 may play an important role in the development of interstitial fibrosis in CAN. Different immunosuppressants have various effects on expression of the Fractalkine/CX3CR1. ..
- Ma L, Xie C, Ma Y, Liu J, Xiang M, Ye X, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 5-benzylidenethiazolidine-2,4-dione derivatives for the treatment of inflammatory diseases. J Med Chem. 2011;54:2060-8 pubmed publisher..At the dose of 50 mg/kg, oral administration of 3I possessed protective properties in both carrageenan-induced paw edema and adjuvant-induced arthritis rat models. ..
- Tang Y, Sun F, Li X, Zhou Y, Yin S, Zhou X. Porphyromonas endodontalis lipopolysaccharides induce RANKL by mouse osteoblast in a way different from that of Escherichia coli lipopolysaccharide. J Endod. 2011;37:1653-8 pubmed publisher..The receptor activator of nuclear factor-?B ligand (RANKL) has been proven to be the key regulator of bone remodeling. This study investigated P. endodontalis LPS-induced RANKL production and LPS signaling in mouse osteoblasts...
- Zhang Y, Zhang H, Zhang G, Fan J, Li X, Liu Y, et al. Panax notoginseng saponins attenuate atherosclerosis in rats by regulating the blood lipid profile and an anti-inflammatory action. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2008;35:1238-44 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, it appears that PNS exerts its therapeutic effects on atherosclerosis through an anti-inflammatory action and regulation of the blood lipid profile and that an NF-kappaB signalling pathway is involved. ..
- Qu Y, Mao M, Zhao F, Zhang L, Mu D. Proapoptotic role of human growth and transformation-dependent protein in the developing rat brain after hypoxia-ischemia. Stroke. 2009;40:2843-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings show that HGTD-P plays a proapoptotic role in the developing rat brain after HI and that it may be a potential target in treating HI-induced brain damage. ..
- Tao Y, Zeng B, Xu L, Yue B, Yang D, Zou F. Interferon-gamma of the giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca): complementary DNA cloning, expression, and phylogenetic analysis. DNA Cell Biol. 2010;29:41-5 pubmed publisher..These results represent a first step into the study of IFN-gamma in giant panda...
- Li Q, Huang N, Chen C, Chen J, Xiong K, Chen J, et al. Oriented immobilization of anti-CD34 antibody on titanium surface for self-endothelialization induction. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2010;94:1283-93 pubmed publisher..It suggests that the approach described here may be used for fabrication of titanium-based vascular implant surfaces for inducing endothelialization in vivo. ..
- Hao H, Liu S, Zhang X, Chen W, Song Z, Peng H, et al. Complete mitochondrial genome of a new vole Proedromys liangshanensis (Rodentia: Cricetidae) and phylogenetic analysis with related species: are there implications for the validity of the genus Proedromys?. Mitochondrial DNA. 2011;22:28-34 pubmed publisher..Although the results do not bear light on the validity of the genus Proedromys, based on the morphological characters, we suggest that Proedromys is an independent genus of equal rank to the genus Microtus. ..
- Li W, Li J, Bao J. Microautophagy: lesser-known self-eating. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2012;69:1125-36 pubmed publisher..Here, we review the microautophagic molecular machinery, its physiological functions, and relevance to human diseases, especially in diseases involving multivesicular bodies and multivesicular lysosomes. ..
- Guo G, Xia J, Bao J, Sun H, Shi Y, Bu H. Expression of SOCS3 throughout liver regeneration is not regulated by DNA methylation. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2012;11:401-6 pubmed..This study aimed to determine whether the variation of SOCS3 expression throughout liver regeneration is also regulated by its DNA methylation...
- Zhou P, Wang C, Ren Y, Yang C, Tian F. Computational peptidology: a new and promising approach to therapeutic peptide design. Curr Med Chem. 2013;20:1985-96 pubmed..Besides, some problems and pitfalls accompanied with the current use of computational methods in peptide modeling and design are also present. ..
- Tang J, Zhang L, Liu Y, Zhang Q, Qin Y, Yin Y, et al. Synergistic targeted delivery of payload into tumor cells by dual-ligand liposomes co-modified with cholesterol anchored transferrin and TAT. Int J Pharm. 2013;454:31-40 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the dual-ligand liposomes co-modified with TF and TAT possessed a strong capability for synergistic targeted delivery of payload into tumor cells both in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Xiyang Y, Wang Y, Zhao Y, Ru J, Lu B, Zhang Y, et al. Sodium Channel Voltage-Gated Beta 2 Plays a Vital Role in Brain Aging Associated with Synaptic Plasticity and Expression of COX5A and FGF-2. Mol Neurobiol. 2016;53:955-67 pubmed publisher..These findings could provide the potential strategy of candidate target to develop antisenescence drugs for the treatment of brain aging. ..
- Zhou W, Wei L, Xiao T, Lai C, Peng M, Xu L, et al. Diabetogenic agent alloxan is a proteasome inhibitor. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;488:400-406 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that alloxan is a proteasome inhibitor, which suggests that its specific toxicity toward ?-cell is at least in part through proteasome inhibition. ..
- Yuan Q, Kubo T, Doi K, Morita K, Takeshita R, Katoh S, et al. Effect of combined application of bFGF and inorganic polyphosphate on bioactivities of osteoblasts and initial bone regeneration. Acta Biomater. 2009;5:1716-24 pubmed publisher..It is anticipated that a combined application of bFGF and poly(P) can provide a novel method for bone regeneration in clinical use...
- Ou X, Wen F, Uhal B, Feng Y, Huang X, Wang T, et al. Simvastatin attenuates experimental small airway remodelling in rats. Respirology. 2009;14:734-45 pubmed publisher..The mechanism of action of simvastatin on small airway remodelling involved RhoA and the Smad signalling pathway. These findings indicate that simvastatin may have potential beneficial effects in the treatment of COPD. ..
- Wang B, Jiang J, Xie F, Chen X, Dubois A, Liang G, et al. Molecular phylogeny and genetic identification of populations of two species of Feirana frogs (Amphibia: Anura, Ranidae, Dicroglossinae, Paini) endemic to China. Zoolog Sci. 2009;26:500-9 pubmed publisher..quadranus might have come from the northern Wuling Mountains and then dispersed to the Daba, Qinling, and Longmen mountains...
- Tao K, An Q, Lin K, Lui R, Wu X, Zhou J, et al. Which is better to preserve pulmonary function: short-term or prolonged leukocyte depletion during cardiopulmonary bypass?. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009;138:1385-91 pubmed publisher..Short-term rather than prolonged leukocyte depletion during cardiopulmonary bypass appears to be more efficacious in protecting pulmonary function via attenuation of the extracorporeal circulation-induced inflammatory response. ..
- Tu Z, Li Q, Bu H, Lin F. Mesenchymal stem cells inhibit complement activation by secreting factor H. Stem Cells Dev. 2010;19:1803-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that MSCs inhibit complement activation by producing factor H, which could be another mechanism underlying MSCs broad immunosuppressive capabilities. ..
- Dai L, Tan F, Li H, Zhu N, He M, Zhu Q, et al. Calcium-rich biochar from the pyrolysis of crab shell for phosphorus removal. J Environ Manage. 2017;198:70-74 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that CRB was competent for P removal/recovery from wastewater. ..
- Tai H, Wang X, Zhou J, Han X, Fang T, Gong H, et al. Protein kinase CÎ² activates fat mass and obesity-associated protein by influencing its ubiquitin/proteasome degradation. FASEB J. 2017;31:4396-4406 pubmed publisher..Zhou, J., Han, X., Fang, T., Gong, H., Huang, N., Chen, H., Qin, J., Yang, M., Wei, X., Yang, L., Xiao, H. Protein kinase CÎ² activates fat mass and obesity-associated protein by influencing its ubiquitin/proteasome degradation. ..
- Fan J, Ng Y, Hill P, Nikolic Paterson D, Mu W, Atkins R, et al. Transforming growth factor-beta regulates tubular epithelial-myofibroblast transdifferentiation in vitro. Kidney Int. 1999;56:1455-67 pubmed..This transdifferentiation is markedly enhanced by growth on collagen type I. These findings have identified a novel pathway that may contribute to renal fibrosis associated with overexpression of TGF-beta1 within the diseased kidney. ..
- Tan Z, Shen Y, Zhao J, Li H, Zhang J. [Effects of rhein on the function of human mesangial cells in high glucose environment]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2004;39:881-6 pubmed..Rhein reduced the secretion of FN and inhibited the proliferation of HMCs may through inhibiting the bioactivities of TGFbeta1 and p38MAPK. ..
- Li W, Song Y. [Establishment of the guinea pig model of synovial tuberculosis of knee joint by mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv infection]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2006;37:804-6, 809 pubmed..To explore how to establish the guinea pig model of synovial tuberculosis of knee joint by mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv infection...
- Chen T, Gao L, Liang W, Wang Y, Xue H, Liu Y, et al. [Expression of SSB gene in rats with early isehemic myocardium and its implications]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;41:408-11 pubmed..05 ). However, no significant differences were found between other groups (P > 0.05). SSB gene may be involved in the pathophysiologic regulating process in myocardial cells at the early stage of myocardial ischemia in rats. ..
- Zhu W, Fu A, Hu J, Wang T, Luo Y, Peng M, et al. 5-Formylhonokiol exerts anti-angiogenesis activity via inactivating the ERK signaling pathway. Exp Mol Med. 2011;43:146-52 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data suggested that 5-formylhonokiol might be a viable drug candidate in antiangiogenesis and anticancer therapies. ..
- Chen H, Qin Y, Zhang Q, Jiang W, Tang L, Liu J, et al. Lactoferrin modified doxorubicin-loaded procationic liposomes for the treatment of gliomas. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2011;44:164-73 pubmed publisher..DOX-Lf-PCLs could significantly extend the survival time compared with the N.S. control and other DOX formulations. This study showed that the therapy with DOX-Lf-PCLs offers an effective therapeutic potential for gliomas. ..
- Xu C, Yi C, Wang H, Bruce I, Xia Q. Mitochondrial nitric oxide synthase participates in septic shock myocardial depression by nitric oxide overproduction and mitochondrial permeability transition pore opening. Shock. 2012;37:110-5 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that overexpression of mitochondrial NOS is involved in myocardial depression. ..
- Gong M, Ma J, Li M, Zhou M, Hock J, Yu X. MicroRNA-204 critically regulates carcinogenesis in malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors. Neuro Oncol. 2012;14:1007-17 pubmed publisher..miR-204 may represent a novel biomarker for diagnosis and a candidate target with which to develop effective therapies for MPNSTs. ..
- Liao Z, Dong J, Wu W, Yang T, Wang T, Guo L, et al. Resolvin D1 attenuates inflammation in lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury through a process involving the PPAR?/NF-?B pathway. Respir Res. 2012;13:110 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that RvD1 may attenuate lung inflammation of LPS-induced acute lung injury by suppressing NF-?B activation through a mechanism partly dependent on PPAR? activation. ..
- Li Y, Li X, Bao C, Chen Q, Zhang H, Hu J. Promotion of peri-implant bone healing by systemically administered parathyroid hormone (1-34) and zoledronic acid adsorbed onto the implant surface. Osteoporos Int. 2013;24:1063-71 pubmed publisher..The results indicated the additive effects of PTH and ZA on implant fixation in OVX rats; it was suggested that the anabolic effect of PTH was potent and not blunted by ZA during bone healing around implant when used concurrently. ..
- Xu H, Wu Q, Peng C, Zhou L. Study on the antiviral activity of San Huang Yi Gan Capsule against hepatitis B virus with seropharmacological method. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013;13:239 pubmed publisher..Additionally, seropharmacology is a promising pharmacological method with a broad range of advantages, and it can be widely used in biomedical research, if combined with pharmacokinetics. ..
- Zhang L, Li J, Li L, Zhang J, Wang X, Yang C, et al. IL-23 selectively promotes the metastasis of colorectal carcinoma cells with impaired Socs3 expression via the STAT5 pathway. Carcinogenesis. 2014;35:1330-40 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these discoveries give rise to new insights into the role of IL-23 in cancer biology and provide additional preclinical data regarding IL-23-associated therapy for CRC. ..
- Zhang S, Hua Y, Deng L. Nutrient Status and Contamination Risks from Digested Pig Slurry Applied on a Vegetable Crops Field. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13:406 pubmed publisher..However, high Zn accumulation should be of concern due to repeated applications of digested pig slurry. No fecal coliforms, ascaris eggs, schistosoma eggs or hookworm eggs were detected in the fertilized soils. ..
- Fan K, Ma J, Xiao W, Chen J, Wu J, Ren J, et al. Mangiferin attenuates blast-induced traumatic brain injury via inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;271:15-23 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this research allows us to speculate that, for first time, NLRP3 is involved in the anti-inflammatory effect of mangiferin in the cerebral cortex, and mangiferin could be a potential therapy drug for bTBI. ..
- Lin Y, Tian W, Chen X, Yan Z, Li Z, Qiao J, et al. Expression of exogenous or endogenous green fluorescent protein in adipose tissue-derived stromal cells during chondrogenic differentiation. Mol Cell Biochem. 2005;277:181-90 pubmed..Moreover, chondrogenic lineages from ASCs also underwent phenotypic modulation called dedifferentiation as a result of long-term culture in monolayers similar to normal chondrocytes. ..
- Kuang X, Yao Y, Du J, Liu Y, Wang C, Qian Z. Neuroprotective role of Z-ligustilide against forebrain ischemic injury in ICR mice. Brain Res. 2006;1102:145-53 pubmed..The antioxidant and anti-apoptotic properties of LIG may contribute to the neuroprotective potential of LIG in cerebral ischemic damage. ..
- Cheng F, Feng L, Li S, Tan J, Cao L, He Y, et al. Yisheng injection decreases the expression of H60 and RAE-1 genes in ischemic mice liver. Transplant Proc. 2006;38:2210-3 pubmed..YS treatment effectively reduced this increase, seeming to attenuate NKG2D-ligand-mediated immune responses caused by IRI. This may suggest a new concept to prevent IRI and graft rejection. ..
- Li M, Wang Y, Guo R, Bai Y, Yu Z. Glucocorticoids impair microglia ability to induce T cell proliferation and Th1 polarization. Immunol Lett. 2007;109:129-37 pubmed..Our data suggest that the inhibitory effects of GC on the APC function of microglia may contribute to the stress-induced suppression of T cell response in the CNS. ..
- Yang X, Li H, Liu X, Deng A, Liu X. Cdc2-mediated phosphorylation of CLIP-170 is essential for its inhibition of centrosome reduplication. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:28775-82 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that Cdc2-mediated phosphorylation of CLIP-170 is essential for the normal function of this protein during cell cycle progression. ..
- Chen P, Hu B, Tan Q, Liu L, Li D, Jiang C, et al. Role of neurocrine somatostatin on sphincter of Oddi contractility and intestinal ischemia reperfusion-induced acute pancreatitis in macaques. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2010;22:935-41, e240 pubmed publisher..Intestinal ischemia-reperfusion (IIR) is implicated in the pathogenesis of severe acute pancreatitis (SAP). This study investigates the impact of neurocrine somatostatin (SST) on the contraction of sphincter of Oddi (SO) during IIR...
- Liu S, Liu Y, Guo P, Sun Z, Murphy R, Fan Z, et al. Phylogeny of Oriental voles (Rodentia: Muridae: Arvicolinae): molecular and morphological evidence. Zoolog Sci. 2012;29:610-22 pubmed publisher..custos hintoni and E. chinensis tarquinius do not cluster with E. custos custos and E. chinensis chinensis, respectively, and the former two taxa are elevated to species level and assigned to the new subgenus Ermites. ..
- Li C, Zhang X, Cheng L, Dai L, Xu F, Zhang J, et al. RNA interference targeting human FAK and EGFR suppresses human non-small-cell lung cancer xenograft growth in nude mice. Cancer Gene Ther. 2013;20:101-8 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data suggest that the dual inhibition of FAK and EGFR by using plasmid vector-based RNA interference might be a novel therapeutic approach to the treatment of human NSCLC. ..
- Xiong L, Zhou Q, Peng C, Xie X, Guo L, Li X, et al. Sesquiterpenoids from the herb of Leonurus japonicus. Molecules. 2013;18:5051-8 pubmed publisher..In the in vitro assays, compounds 7 and 8 showed obvious antibacterial activity against several bacteria strains, while compound 3 significantly inhibited abnormal increase of platelet aggregation induced by ADP...
- Liu K, Lei R, Li Q, Wang X, Wu Q, An P, et al. Transferrin Receptor Controls AMPA Receptor Trafficking Efficiency and Synaptic Plasticity. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21019 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study reveals that TFR functions as a novel regulator to control AMPA trafficking efficiency and synaptic plasticity. ..
- Shen L, Chen L, Zhang S, Zhang Y, Wang J, Zhu L. MicroRNA-23a reduces slow myosin heavy chain isoforms composition through myocyte enhancer factor 2C (MEF2C) and potentially influences meat quality. Meat Sci. 2016;116:201-6 pubmed publisher..05). Our findings hinted a novel role of miRNA-23a in the epigenetic regulation of meat quality via decreasing the ratio of slow myosin heavy chain isoforms. ..
- Jiang M, Zheng S, Xu H, Zeng W, Zhang Y, Sun H, et al. An experimental study of extracellular signal-regulated kinase and its interventional treatments in hepatic fibrosis. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2008;7:51-7 pubmed..The ERK pathway regulates the cell proliferation, secretion of type I collagen and the expression of TGF-beta1 mRNA in rat HSCs stimulated by acetaldehyde, which is likely related to its regulative effect on the cell cycle. ..
- Yang C, Shen L, Xie Z, Jiang X, Liang N, Chen Z. [Experimental studies of therapeutic effect of Rheum officinale on acute pancreatitis]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2011;34:84-8 pubmed..To investigate the therapeutic effect of Rheum off?cinale on acute pancreatitis...
- Meng T, Shi J, Wu M, Wang Y, Li L, Liu Y, et al. Overexpression of mouse TTF-2 gene causes cleft palate. J Cell Mol Med. 2012;16:2362-8 pubmed publisher..5 (E12.5) to E14.5 in TTF-2 transgenic mice. These observations suggest that overexpression of TTF-2 during palatogenesis may contribute to formation of cleft palate. ..
- Wang Y, He S, Guo Y, Wang S, Chen S. Accuracy of volumetric measurement of simulated root resorption lacunas based on cone beam computed tomography. Orthod Craniofac Res. 2013;16:169-76 pubmed publisher..47 mm(3), while it was not sufficient for measuring resorption cavities smaller than 1.07 mm(3) . This method could be applied in future studies of root resorption although further studies are required to improve its accuracy. ..
- Zhao X, Liu Q, Zhang J, Luo Y, Luo Y, Liu Q, et al. Identification of a gene in Riemerella anatipestifer CH-1 (B739-2187) that contributes to resistance to polymyxin B and evaluation of its mutant as a live attenuated vaccine. Microb Pathog. 2016;91:99-106 pubmed publisher..anatipestifer, and the B739-2187 mutant provided 100% protection against challenge with wild-type R. anatipestifer, exhibiting the characteristics of an ideal live vaccine. ..
- Zhao Y, Bai H, Liu B, Shen T, Fang D, Liu Y. Identification of a novel gene, HCR2, in aorta of hypercoagulable rats using suppression subtractive hybridization. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;334:162-9 pubmed..Our data suggest that HCR2 may be involved in HCS and identification of the gene may contribute to our understanding of the mechanisms for the production of a hypercoagulable state of several critical clinical disorders. ..
- Chen Y, Tan W, Lu Y, Qin S, Li S, Zeng Y, et al. Expressed sequence tags analysis of a liver tissue cDNA library from a highly inbred minipig line. Chin Med J (Engl). 2007;120:739-42 pubmed..These newly discovered expression sequences may be an important resource for research involving physiological characteristics and medical usage of inbred pigs and contribute to matching studies in xenotransplantation. ..
- Zhang Z, Luo P, Li J, Yi T, Wang J, An J, et al. Comparison of the antiinflammatory activities of three medicinal plants known as "meiduoluomi" in Tibetan folk medicine. Yakugaku Zasshi. 2008;128:805-10 pubmed..However, the results also suggest that further study is needed to investigate the antiinflammatory profile of AB and provide a scientific basis for the use of AB in inflammatory diseases. ..
- Xu N, Wang Y, Pan W, Xiao B, Wen Y, Chen X, et al. Human alpha-defensin-1 inhibits growth of human lung adenocarcinoma xenograft in nude mice. Mol Cancer Ther. 2008;7:1588-97 pubmed publisher..The antiangiogenesis effect of HNP1 may contribute to its inhibitory activity in vivo, and HNP1 might involve the host immune response to tumor. These findings provide a rationale for developing HNP1-based gene therapy for cancer. ..
- Zhang H, Ran Y, Liu Y, Zhang R, Lin X, Yan W, et al. Arthroderma vanbreuseghemii infection in three family members with kerion and tinea corporis. Med Mycol. 2009;47:539-44 pubmed publisher..The boy was cured through treatment with itraconazole 100 mg/day orally in combination with topical washes with 2% ketoconazole shampoo, and his parents were successfully treated by topical application of terbinafine cream. ..
- Zhao Y, Zhang X, Guda K, Lawrence E, Sun Q, Watanabe T, et al. Identification and functional characterization of paxillin as a target of protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor T. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:2592-7 pubmed publisher..Moreover, similarly increased paxillin pY88 is also found as a common feature of human colon cancers. These studies reveal an important signaling pathway that plays a critical role in colorectal tumorigenesis. ..
- Xiao W, Chen X, Yang L, Mao Y, Wei Y, Chen L. Co-delivery of doxorubicin and plasmid by a novel FGFR-mediated cationic liposome. Int J Pharm. 2010;393:119-26 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this novel cationic liposome is an efficient vector to simultaneously deliver drugs and DNA to the same cells in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Liu S, Lai Y, Zhao W, Wu M, Zhang Z. Links between DNA polymerase beta expression and sensitivity to bleomycin. Toxicology. 2011;281:63-9 pubmed publisher..In summary, this study demonstrated that BLM-induced DNA damage could be repaired through BER pathway and absence of pol ? allows oxidative DNA/chromosome damage and gene mutation, which contributes to BLM hypersensitivity. ..
- Hua Y, Yang S, Zhou K, Guo N, Zhu Q, Zhou R, et al. Impact of intrauterine balloon aortic valvuloplasty on gestational outcome in a fetal goat model. Fetal Diagn Ther. 2011;30:100-7 pubmed publisher..Preterm delivery is the major risk in this goat IUBAV model. ..
- Yuan T, Li K, Guo L, Fan H, Zhang X. Modulation of immunological properties of allogeneic mesenchymal stem cells by collagen scaffolds in cartilage tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2011;98:332-41 pubmed publisher..Hydrogels, especially which were prepared from higher collagen concentrations, were found to be a promising scaffold structure, from the perspective of avoiding severe immune rejection. ..
- Shu D, Qing Y, Tong Q, He Y, Xing Z, Zhao Y, et al. Deltonin isolated from Dioscorea zingiberensis inhibits cancer cell growth through inducing mitochondrial apoptosis and suppressing Akt and mitogen activated protein kinase signals. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34:1231-9 pubmed
- Yang B, Chen G, Li J, Zou Q, Xie D, Chen Y, et al. Tooth root regeneration using dental follicle cell sheets in combination with a dentin matrix - based scaffold. Biomaterials. 2012;33:2449-61 pubmed publisher..Therefore, DFCSs combined with TDM may prove to be a better strategy for the construction of tooth root, and is a prospective approach that could be utilized for the treatment of root or tooth defect or loss in future...
- Zhang L, Qu Y, Tang B, Zhao F, Xiong T, Ferriero D, et al. Integrin ?8 signaling in neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury. Neurotox Res. 2012;22:280-91 pubmed..The anti-apoptotic effect of ?8 may be attributed to regulation of Bcl-2/Bax balance and caspase 3. ?8 might be a potential target for therapeutic intervention in neonates with HI brain injury. ..
- Dong X, Dong Q, Zhang X, Zhu L. [Antipyretic effect of moxibustion at different temperatures and its relationship with the activity of temperature sensitive neurons in thermotaxic center]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2012;32:149-54 pubmed..As a result, the antipyretic effect was obtained. It is concluded that the effective result of moxibustion is achieved by stimulating polymodal receptors of acupoints. ..
- Shaw P, Zhang L, Zhang M, Du H, Zhao L, Lee C, et al. Complement factor H genotypes impact risk of age-related macular degeneration by interaction with oxidized phospholipids. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:13757-62 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings suggest that CFH influences AMD risk by modulating oxidative stress, inflammation, and abnormal angiogenesis. ..
- Yang L, Zhou J, Ma Q, Wang C, Chen K, Meng W, et al. Knockdown of PPAR ? gene promotes the growth of colon cancer and reduces the sensitivity to bevacizumab in nude mice model. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e60715 pubmed publisher..This study indicates that PPAR ? attenuates colon carcinogenesis. ..
- Wen L, Wan D, Ren Y, Li J, Guo J. [Corresponding relationship between Mantis and Mantidis Oötheca (Sangpiaoxiao)]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2013;38:966-8 pubmed..The results showed that the origin insects of Mantidis Oötheca was Tenodera, Hierodula and Statilia genus insects. This has laid a foundation for further study of Mantidis Oötheca...
- Deng H, Zeng J, Zhu Y, Ye T, Xia Y, Shi Y, et al. A novel small-molecule YLT256 inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis both in vitro and in vivo in solid tumors. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;81:482-90 pubmed publisher..Together, all the results of present study provided evidence demonstrating that YLT256 could be a promising potential drug candidate for pancreatic cancer therapy. ..
- Qiu K, Zhao X, Wan C, Zhao C, Chen Y. Effect of strontium ions on the growth of ROS17/2.8 cells on porous calcium polyphosphate scaffolds. Biomaterials. 2006;27:1277-86 pubmed..8 cells in vitro after addition of proper dose of strontium. The porous SCPP may be a promising material for the bone tissue engineering. ..
- Xiao N, Qiu J, Nakao M, Li T, Yang W, Chen X, et al. Echinococcus shiquicus, a new species from the Qinghai-Tibet plateau region of China: discovery and epidemiological implications. Parasitol Int. 2006;55 Suppl:S233-6 pubmed..E. shiquicus has been found at other areas surveyed on the plateau; however, no infections in humans caused by E. shiquicus have been yet identified...
- Liu S, Luo X, Li D, Zhang J, Qiu D, Liu W, et al. Tumor inhibition and improved immunity in mice treated with flavone from Cirsium japonicum DC. Int Immunopharmacol. 2006;6:1387-93 pubmed
- Chen L, Wang X, Lu T, Hou T. Lead optimization and insecticidal activity of analogues of daphneolone isolated from Stellera chamaejasme L. Pest Manag Sci. 2007;63:928-34 pubmed..Thus, further modification of compound 2n, containing a furan ring, which showed excellent activity (LC(50) = 0.85 g L(-1)), is of some promise...
- Lu X, Wang Y, Yang X, Zhang Q, Zhao Z, Weng L, et al. Spectroscopic analysis of titanium surface functional groups under various surface modification and their behaviors in vitro and in vivo. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2008;84:523-34 pubmed..This detail investigation of the relationship between surface functional groups and surface bioactivity could help us to broaden the knowledge about the mechanism of bioactivity and to design next generation bioactive materials...
- Wang Z, Hua Y, Zhang X, Wang Y, Shi X, Li M. [Effect of resveratrol on myocardial fibrosis in mice with chronic viral myocarditis]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2009;11:291-5 pubmed..05), while PINP concentrations increased significantly (P<0.05). Resveratrol can inhibit hyperplasia of myocardial collagen in the mouse model of chronic VMC, acting as an effective anti-fibrotic agent in the myocardium. ..
- Cheng Y, Peng C, Wen F, Zhang H. Pharmacokinetic comparisons of typical constituents in white peony root and sulfur fumigated white peony root after oral administration to mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;129:167-73 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that sulfonation of the monoterpene components could improve the bioavailability and delay the absorption of them in mice. ..
- Chen S, Zeng M, Sun H, Deng W, Lu Y, Tao D, et al. Zebrafish Dnd protein binds to 3'UTR of geminin mRNA and regulates its expression. BMB Rep. 2010;43:438-44 pubmed..Taken together, the identification of target mRNA for ZDnd will be helpful to further explore the biological function of Dnd in zebrafish germ-line development as well as in cancer cells. ..
- Li W, Zhang X, Fan Z, Yue B, Huang F, King E, et al. Structural characteristics and phylogenetic analysis of the mitochondrial genome of the sugarcane borer, Diatraea saccharalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae). DNA Cell Biol. 2011;30:3-8 pubmed publisher..The complete mitochondrial sequences of D. saccharalis reported in this study can provide useful data in analyzing divergence of lepidopteran insects and in developing DNA-based diagnoses and genetic makers...
- Li L, Shi J, Zhu G, Shi B. MiR-17-92 cluster regulates cell proliferation and collagen synthesis by targeting TGFB pathway in mouse palatal mesenchymal cells. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:1235-44 pubmed publisher..We thus conclude that miR-17-92 cluster could inhibit TGFB pathway induced proliferation inhibition and collagen synthesis in PMCs by directly targeting TGFBR2, SMAD2, and SMAD4. ..
- Ni C, Zeng N, Xu F, Gou L, Liu J, Wang J, et al. [Effects of aromatic resuscitation drugs on blood brain barrier in cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury model rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2011;36:2562-6 pubmed..To research the effects of moschus, borneol, styrax and benzoinum on the structure and function of blood brain barrier in cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury model rats...
- Zhen Jun S, Yuan Yuan Z, Ying Ying F, Shao Ju J, Jiao Y, Xiao Wei Z, et al. ?,?-Dimethylacrylshikonin exerts antitumor activity via Notch-1 signaling pathway in vitro and in vivo. Biochem Pharmacol. 2012;84:507-12 pubmed publisher..We also suggest that DA could be further developed as a potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of gastric cancer. ..
- Zhou L, Wang X, Xue W, Xie K, Huang Y, Chen H, et al. Beneficial effects of hydrogen-rich saline against spinal cord ischemia-reperfusion injury in rabbits. Brain Res. 2013;1517:150-60 pubmed publisher..Thus, HS may be an effective therapeutic agent for spinal cord I/R injury via activation of mitoKATP channels as well as reduction of oxidative stress, inflammatory cytokines and apoptosis. ..
- Fan Z, Li C, Qin C, Xie L, Wang X, Gao Z, et al. Role of the PI3K/AKT pathway in modulating cytoskeleton rearrangements and phenotype switching in rat pulmonary arterial vascular smooth muscle cells. DNA Cell Biol. 2014;33:12-9 pubmed publisher..The decrease in SM22? and ?-SM actin mRNA levels induced by PDGF-BB was markedly and reproducibly blocked by LY294002. PI3K/AKT pathway plays a vital role in the modulation of PASMCs cytoskeleton rearrangement and phenotype switching. ..
- Li T, Tu W, Liu Y, Zhou P, Cai K, Li Z, et al. A potential therapeutic peptide-based neutralizer that potently inhibits Shiga toxin 2 in vitro and in vivo. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21837 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that TF-1 is a promising therapeutic agent against the pathogenicity of Stx2. ..
- Lan T, Zhao H, Xiang B, Wang J, Liu Y. Suture compression induced midpalatal suture chondrocyte apoptosis with increased caspase-3, caspase-9, Bad, Bak, Bax and Bid expression. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;489:179-186 pubmed publisher..No expression of Bcl-2 and Bcl-xl was detected. Continuous compression force induces chondrocytes apoptosis in the mid-palatal suture. This process might be associated with the mitochondrial pathway. ..
- Sun C, Yang G, Yuan J, Peng X, Zhang C, Zhai X, et al. Mycobacterium tuberculosis hypoxic response protein 1 (Hrp1) augments the pro-inflammatory response and enhances the survival of Mycobacterium smegmatis in murine macrophages. J Med Microbiol. 2017;66:1033-1044 pubmed publisher..M. tuberculosis protein Rv2626c plays a significant role in stimulating macrophages to provoke a pro-inflammatory response and in mycobacterial survival during infection. ..
- Dai L, Yang B, Li H, Tan F, Zhu N, Zhu Q, et al. A synergistic combination of nutrient reclamation from manure and resultant hydrochar upgradation by acid-supported hydrothermal carbonization. Bioresour Technol. 2017;243:860-866 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that HTC with acid addition could simultaneously facilitate nutrient recovery from manure and resulting hydrochar upgradation. ..
- Zhao D, You C, Huang G, Liao X, Tan H. [Inhibitory effect of cationic liposome-mediated antisense c-myb oligonucleotide on the growth of glioma]. Hua Xi Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2002;33:19-22 pubmed..The inhibitory effect of LipoAON on the growth of glioma declines with time. The question about how to make c-myb AON have highly effective, sustained and stable expression in the tumor still requires further research. ..
- Li W, Wen Y, Wang L, Yang Z, Zhang R. [In vitro and in vivo study on proliferation of adnoid cystic carcinoma cell lines after nm23-h1. Introduction]. Hua Xi Kou Qiang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2004;22:109-11 pubmed..05). FCM value accorded well with the result. Introduction of nm23-h1 into the ACC-M cell lines may have transient inhibitory effects on its proliferation. ..
- Wang J, Chao Y, Wan Q, Zhu Z, Yu H. Fluoridated hydroxyapatite coatings on titanium obtained by electrochemical deposition. Acta Biomater. 2009;5:1798-807 pubmed publisher..375-0.5)F(0.5-0.625), be most suitable as a compromise among cell attachment, cell proliferation, apatite deposition and dissolution resistance. ..