Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction
Publications385 found, 100 shown here
- Li R, Xi Y, Liu X, Chen G, Wang B, Jiang L, et al. Expression of IL-1alpha, IL-6, TGF-beta, FasL and ZNF265 during sertoli cell infection by ureaplasma urealyticum. Cell Mol Immunol. 2009;6:215-21 pubmed publisher..The trend of varied expression of ZNF265 was similar to those of TGF-beta and FasL in vitro and in vivo for Sertoli cells infected with UU. ..
- Huang Z, Huang D, Ni S, Peng Z, Sheng W, Du X. Plasma microRNAs are promising novel biomarkers for early detection of colorectal cancer. Int J Cancer. 2010;127:118-26 pubmed publisher..773 with 73.0% sensitivity and 79.7% specificity in discriminating advanced adenomas. Collectively, these data suggest that plasma miR-29a and miR-92a have strong potential as novel noninvasive biomarkers for early detection of CRC. ..
- Liu X, Pan L, Chen P, Zhu Y. Leonurine improves ischemia-induced myocardial injury through antioxidative activity. Phytomedicine. 2010;17:753-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrated that leonurine attenuated myocardium injury during MI via antioxidative and anti-apoptotic effects and leonurine might become a useful adjuvant cardioprotective agent. ..
- Zhou H, Huang X, Cui H, Luo X, Tang Y, Chen S, et al. miR-155 and its star-form partner miR-155* cooperatively regulate type I interferon production by human plasmacytoid dendritic cells. Blood. 2010;116:5885-94 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study identified and validated novel miRNA-protein networks involved in regulating PDC activation. ..
- Ke A, Shi G, Zhou J, Huang X, Shi Y, Ding Z, et al. CD151 amplifies signaling by integrin ?6?1 to PI3K and induces the epithelial-mesenchymal transition in HCC cells. Gastroenterology. 2011;140:1629-41.e15 pubmed publisher..High expression levels of CD151 and ?6 promote invasiveness of HCC cells. Either of these proteins, or PI3K signaling, might be targets for therapeutics for subgroups of patients with HCC. ..
- Chen C, Wu C, Zhang Z, Yao D, Zhu L. Loss of expression of miR-335 is implicated in hepatic stellate cell migration and activation. Exp Cell Res. 2011;317:1714-25 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that miR-335 restoration inhibited HSC migration, at least in part, via downregulating the TNC expression. ..
- Wang G, Wang G, Zhang X, Wang F, Song R. Isolation of high quality RNA from cereal seeds containing high levels of starch. Phytochem Anal. 2012;23:159-63 pubmed publisher..The study has described an easy, efficient and highly reproducible method for RNA isolation from various cereal seeds. ..
- Qi Y, Qian L, Sun B, Liu L, Wu P, Sun L. Inhaled NO contributes to lung repair in piglets with acute respiratory distress syndrome via increasing circulating endothelial progenitor cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e33859 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that iNO induces mobilization of EPCs from bone marrow into circulation, contributes to vascular repair, and thereby alleviates lung damage. ..
- Cheng H, Ma Y, Ni X, Jiang M, Luo Y, Ying K, et al. Cloning, mapping, and characterization of the human Rab3C gene. Biochem Genet. 2002;40:263-72 pubmed..The Rab3C gene consisted of 6 exons spanning more than 310 kb of human genomic DNA. Rab3A, Rab3B, and Rab3D have been mapped to three different chromosomes, suggesting that they are not transcripts of the same gene. ..
- Liao C, Zhao M, Li Z. [The cloning and expression of a novel mouse gene mLPTS and its subcellular localization]. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2002;29:865-70 pubmed..The green fluorescent was mostly limited in the nucleolus, showing that the gene products of mLPTS in eukaryocytes were located in the nucleolus. ..
- Zhao X, Tang R, Xiao Z, Shi Y, Feng G, Gu N, et al. An investigation of the dihydropyrimidinase-like 2 (DPYSL2) gene in schizophrenia: genetic association study and expression analysis. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2006;9:705-12 pubmed
- Guo J, Cho C, Wang J, Koo M. Differential effects of selective and non-selective inhibition of nitric oxide synthase on the expression and activity of cyclooxygenase-2 during gastric ulcer healing. Eur J Pharmacol. 2006;536:301-8 pubmed..It is concluded that iNOS may contribute to ulcer formation while COX-2 and eNOS promote ulcer healing. eNOS enhances COX-2 expression possibly through the activation of NF-kappaB. ..
- Cai Y, Cai G, Liu G, Cai Q, Shi J, Shi J, et al. Mice with genetically altered GABA transporter subtype I (GAT1) expression show altered behavioral responses to ethanol. J Neurosci Res. 2006;84:255-67 pubmed..These results demonstrate that GAT1, perhaps in a bi-directional way, modulates some behavioral effects of ethanol. The GAT1 mutant mice provided us a very useful model to investigate the mechanisms of ethanol action in vivo. ..
- Gui M, Zhang Y, Xiao Z, Sun P, Dai J, Wang S, et al. Inhibitory effect of emodin on tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 (TIMP-1) expression in rat hepatic stellate cells. Dig Dis Sci. 2007;52:200-7 pubmed..These data provide new insight into the cellular and molecular mechanisms of emodin against liver fibrosis. ..
- Zhong L, Yang X, Zhang L, Wei K, Pan H, Zhou X, et al. Overexpression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3 in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2008;20:1441-7 pubmed..Based on these results, IGFBP3 may be used as a positive biomarker for OSCC development and progression. ..
- Ding J, He G, Gong W, Wen W, Sun W, Ning B, et al. Effects of nickel on cyclin expression, cell cycle progression and cell proliferation in human pulmonary cells. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2009;18:1720-9 pubmed publisher..These results will not only deepen our understanding of the molecular mechanism involved in nickel carcinogenecity, but also lead to the further study on chemoprevention of nickel-associated human cancer. ..
- Cheng P, Jiang F, Zhao L, Dai Q, Yang W, Zhu L, et al. Human macrophage metalloelastase correlates with angiogenesis and prognosis of gastric carcinoma. Dig Dis Sci. 2010;55:3138-46 pubmed publisher..05-0.01). Overexpression of HME is strongly correlated with the reduced angiogenesis and vascular invasion of gastric carcinoma, and may serve as a useful predictive indicator in patients with this disease. ..
- Zhu P, Jiang W, Cao L, Yu W, Pei Y, Yang X, et al. IL-2 mRNA stabilization upon PMA stimulation is dependent on NF90-Ser647 phosphorylation by protein kinase CbetaI. J Immunol. 2010;185:5140-9 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study elucidates the mechanism by which PMA activates and stabilizes IL-2 expression in T cells. ..
- Jiang W, Hong Y, Peng J, Fu Z, Feng X, Liu J, et al. Study on differences in the pathology, T cell subsets and gene expression in susceptible and non-susceptible hosts infected with Schistosoma japonicum. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e13494 pubmed publisher..japonicum in M. fortis and for understanding more about the underlying mechanism of the response, as well as for elucidating the interaction between S. japonicum and its hosts. ..
- Ju L, Zhou C, Li W, Yan L. Integrin beta1 over-expression associates with resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitor gefitinib in non-small cell lung cancer. J Cell Biochem. 2010;111:1565-74 pubmed publisher..All these data suggest that up-regulation of integrin ?1 might be an important factor for gefitinib resistance in NSCLC cell line PC9/AB2. ..
- Liu Z, Shen T, Zhang P, Ma Y, Moyer M, Qin H. Protective effects of Lactobacillus plantarum against epithelial barrier dysfunction of human colon cell line NCM460. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:5759-65 pubmed..coli or enteroinvasive E. coli, and thus can be a potential candidate of therapeutic agents for the treatment of intestinal diseases. ..
- Zhang C, Xu Y, Zhao J, Fan L, Jiang G, Li R, et al. Elevated expression of the stem cell marker CD133 associated with Line-1 demethylation in hepatocellular carcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011;18:2373-80 pubmed publisher..409). Line-1 hypomethylation is the most common molecular abnormality during the carcinogenic process. Elevated expression of CD133 was associated with demethylation of Line-1 in HCC. ..
- Fang Y, Xu P, Gu C, Wang Y, Fu X, Yu W, et al. Ulinastatin improves pulmonary function in severe burn-induced acute lung injury by attenuating inflammatory response. J Trauma. 2011;71:1297-304 pubmed publisher..Ulinastatin is potentially an effective intervention, because it attenuates the systemic inflammatory response induced by endotoxin and improves myocardial function during ischemic shock and reperfusion...
- Guo F, Tang J, Zhou Z, Dou Y, Van Lonkhuyzen D, Gao C, et al. GEF-H1-RhoA signaling pathway mediates LPS-induced NF-?B transactivation and IL-8 synthesis in endothelial cells. Mol Immunol. 2012;50:98-107 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results demonstrate that LPS-induced NF-?B activation and IL-8 synthesis in endothelial cells are regulated by the MyD88 pathway and GEF-H1-RhoA pathway. ..
- Yang D, Yao J, Mei C, Tong X, Zeng L, Li Q, et al. Plant hormone jasmonate prioritizes defense over growth by interfering with gibberellin signaling cascade. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:E1192-200 pubmed publisher..Thus, a molecular cascade involving the COI1-JAZ-DELLA-PIF signaling module, by which angiosperm plants prioritize JA-mediated defense over growth, has been elucidated. ..
- Zhang F, Tao Y, Zhang Z, Guo X, An P, Shen Y, et al. Metalloreductase Steap3 coordinates the regulation of iron homeostasis and inflammatory responses. Haematologica. 2012;97:1826-35 pubmed publisher..Our results provide important insights into the function of Steap3 as a coordinate regulator of both iron homeostasis and innate immunity. ..
- Yang X, Zhao M, Xia M, Liu Y, Yan J, Ji H, et al. Selective requirement for Mediator MED23 in Ras-active lung cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:E2813-22 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings demonstrate a critical role for MED23 in enabling the "Ras-addiction" of lung carcinogenesis, thus providing a vulnerable target for the treatment of Ras-active lung cancer. ..
- Gao Y, Li C, Shen S, Li H, Chen G, Wei Q, et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor 1? mediates the down-regulation of superoxide dismutase 2 in von Hippel-Lindau deficient renal clear cell carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;435:46-51 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated the existence of a positive feedback between HIF-1? and SOD2 and provided new clues for understanding the molecular mechanisms of hypoxia adaptation. ..
- Gong Z, Liu T, Wan Y, Hang Z, Tong X, Zhang B, et al. Decreased c-rel activation contributes to aberrant interleukin-2 expression in CD4(+)T cells of aged rats. Mol Immunol. 2014;61:1-6 pubmed publisher..Therefore, reduced IL-2 production in activated CD4(+)T cells from aged rats is associated with concomitant impairments in the activation of c-rel. ..
- Lian J, Jing Y, Dong Q, Huan L, Chen D, Bao C, et al. miR-192, a prognostic indicator, targets the SLC39A6/SNAIL pathway to reduce tumor metastasis in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget. 2016;7:2672-83 pubmed publisher..This axis provided insights into the mechanism underlying miRNA regulation of HCC metastasis and a novel therapeutic target for HCC treatment. ..
- Zhou X, Xing X, Hou J, Liu J. Quantitative proteomics analysis of proteins involved in alkane uptake comparing the profiling of Pseudomonas aeruginosa SJTD-1 in response to n-octadecane and n-hexadecane. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179842 pubmed publisher..aeruginosa SJTD-1. ..
- Xia X, Hou F, Li J, Ke Y, Nie H. Two novel proteins bind specifically to trichosanthin on choriocarcinoma cell membrane. J Biochem. 2006;139:725-31 pubmed..Two protein bands with molecular masses of about 50 kDa and 60 kDa were revealed, further characterization of which should shed light on the mechanism of the selective cytotoxicity of trichosanthin to Jar cells. ..
- Zhang S, Lin Q, Di W. Suppression of human ovarian carcinoma metastasis by the metastasis-suppressor gene, BRMS1. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2006;16:522-31 pubmed
- Yu H, Yao Y, Liu Y, Jiao R, Jiang W, Zhao G. A complex role of Amycolatopsis mediterranei GlnR in nitrogen metabolism and related antibiotics production. Arch Microbiol. 2007;188:89-96 pubmed..coelicolor glnR did not result in a detectable pleiotrophic effect. We thus suggest that GlnR is a global regulator with a dual functional impact upon nitrogen metabolism and related antibiotics production. ..
- Wang Z, Liu B, Lin G, Lin C, Lue T, Willingham E, et al. Up-regulation of estrogen responsive genes in hypospadias: microarray analysis. J Urol. 2007;177:1939-46 pubmed..Our findings provide support for the hypothesis that endocrine active environmental compounds may contribute to the development of hypospadias. Additionally, regulation of these genes may have a role in formation of the urethra. ..
- Zhang C, Mao L, Li L, Tian Z, Zhou X, Zhang Z, et al. Promoter methylation as a common mechanism for inactivating E-cadherin in human salivary gland adenoid cystic carcinoma. Cancer. 2007;110:87-95 pubmed..The objective of this study was to determine the role and potential clinical implications of promoter methylation of E-cad in salivary gland ACC...
- Zhang S, Ma L, Huang Q, Li G, Gu B, Gao X, et al. Gain-of-function mutation of GATA-2 in acute myeloid transformation of chronic myeloid leukemia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008;105:2076-81 pubmed publisher..These data strongly suggest that GATA-2 mutations may play a role in acute myeloid transformation in a subset of CML patients. ..
- Wang X, Xiao G, Zhang Y, Wen X, Gao X, Okada S, et al. Regulation of Tcrb recombination ordering by c-Fos-dependent RAG deposition. Nat Immunol. 2008;9:794-801 pubmed publisher..Our results show an unexpected function for c-Fos as a direct regulator of Tcrb recombination, rather than its usual function as a transcription regulator, and provide new insight into the mechanisms of recombination ordering. ..
- Liu H, Wang Q, Yu M, Zhang Y, Wu Y, Zhang H. Transgenic salt-tolerant sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) constitutively expressing an Arabidopsis thaliana vacuolar Na/H antiporter gene, AtNHX3, accumulates more soluble sugar but less salt in storage roots. Plant Cell Environ. 2008;31:1325-34 pubmed publisher
- Song H, Liang J, Shi J, Zhao S, Liu Z, Zhao J, et al. Functional SNPs in the SCGB3A2 promoter are associated with susceptibility to Graves' disease. Hum Mol Genet. 2009;18:1156-70 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the SCGB3A2 gene may contribute to GD susceptibility. ..
- Zhang Z, Jia L, Feng Y, Zheng W. Overexpression of follicle-stimulating hormone receptor facilitates the development of ovarian epithelial cancer. Cancer Lett. 2009;278:56-64 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the findings in this study suggest that overexpression of FSHR may play a role in OET development. ..
- Xun W, Liu Y, Qing G, Xun X, Dongqing Z, Haixiang W. Aquaporin 1 expression in retinal neovascularization in a mouse model of retinopathy of prematurity. Prep Biochem Biotechnol. 2009;39:208-17 pubmed publisher..No significant difference was seen in the levels of AQP1 on P12 or P15, compared with control mice. These results suggest that AQP1 may play an important role in retinal neovascularization. ..
- Yu N, Zhang S, Zuo F, Kang K, Guan M, Xiang L. Cultured human melanocytes express functional toll-like receptors 2-4, 7 and 9. J Dermatol Sci. 2009;56:113-20 pubmed publisher..Present study indicates human melanocytes express a panel of functional TLRs. The ligation of TLRs can turn these cells into active players of the skin innate immunity. ..
- Dong W, Shen R, Wang Q, Gao Y, Qi X, Jiang H, et al. Sp1 upregulates expression of TRF2 and TRF2 inhibition reduces tumorigenesis in human colorectal carcinoma cells. Cancer Biol Ther. 2009;8:2166-74 pubmed
- Huang C, Gu S, Yu P, Yu F, Feng C, Gao N, et al. Deficiency of smarcal1 causes cell cycle arrest and developmental abnormalities in zebrafish. Dev Biol. 2010;339:89-100 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that SIOD may be caused by defects in cell cycle regulation. Our study provides a model of SIOD and reveals its cellular and molecular bases. ..
- Wu J, Zhang S, Sun X. Neuroprotective effect of upregulated sonic Hedgehog in retinal ganglion cells following chronic ocular hypertension. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010;51:2986-92 pubmed publisher..Shh may exert neuroprotective effects by relieving the inhibition of Smo and subsequently activating Gli1. ..
- Xu J, Aileni M, Abbagani S, Zhang P. A reliable and efficient method for total rna isolation from various members of spurge family (Euphorbiaceae). Phytochem Anal. 2010;21:395-8 pubmed publisher..The study has shown that the improvement of a CTAB-based protocol allows the rapid isolation of high-quality RNA from various recalcitrant Euphorbiaceae members. ..
- Gu W, Chen C, Wu Q, Lu J, Liu Y, Zhang S. Effects of Chinese herb medicine Radix Scrophulariae on ventricular remodeling. Pharmazie. 2010;65:770-5 pubmed..ERS has beneficial effect against ventricular remodeling. The mechanism may be related to decreasing the level of Ang II and cardiac fibrosis, modulating some gene expressions associated with cardiac hypertrophy...
- Luo Q, Hu S, Yan M, Sun Z, Chen W, Chen F. Activation of Toll-like receptor 3 induces apoptosis of oral squamous carcinoma cells in vitro and in vivo. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2012;44:1266-75 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the direct proapoptotic activity of Toll-like receptor 3 in human oral squamous carcinoma cells may make this protein a viable therapeutic target in the treatment of oral squamous cell carcinoma. ..
- Chen S, Xiong G, Wu S, Mo J. Downregulation of apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease 1/redox factor-1 enhances the sensitivity of human pancreatic cancer cells to radiotherapy in vitro. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2013;28:169-76 pubmed publisher..77%±0.98%). Knockdown APE1/Ref-1 gene expression may significantly sensitize the Patu-8988 cells to radiotherapy, which may be a useful target for modifying radiation resistance of pancreatic cancer cells to irradiation. ..
- Xie L, Sun H, Wang T, Tang H, Wang P, Zhu J, et al. Reprogramming of adult human neural stem cells into induced pluripotent stem cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:1138-43 pubmed..Our method would be useful for generating human iPSCs from NSCs and provide an important tool for studying neurological diseases. ..
- Ye Y, Xiao L, Wang S, Yue W, Yin Q, Sun M, et al. Up-regulation of REG3A in colorectal cancer cells confers proliferation and correlates with colorectal cancer risk. Oncotarget. 2016;7:3921-33 pubmed publisher..These collective data indicated that REG3A overexpression promotes CRC tumorigenesis by activating AKT and ERK1/2 pathways. REG3A may serve as a promising therapeutic strategy for CRC. ..
- Yang X, Liang L, Zong C, Lai F, Zhu P, Liu Y, et al. Kupffer cells-dependent inflammation in the injured liver increases recruitment of mesenchymal stem cells in aging mice. Oncotarget. 2016;7:1084-95 pubmed publisher..In vitro, Kupffer cells isolated from old mice secreted more inflammatory cytokines and chemokines. Thus, hyper-activation of Kupffer cells in old mice increased recruitment of MSCs after their therapeutic administration. ..
- Wang C, Guan S, Liu F, Chen X, Han L, Wang D, et al. Prognostic and diagnostic potential of miR-146a in oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Br J Cancer. 2016;114:290-7 pubmed publisher..891 ± 0.027, 82.1% and 83.3% in the Validation Group. MicroRNA-146a is significantly reduced in cancerous tissue and serum samples of ESCC patients. It is an ideal biomarker for the prognosis and diagnosis of ESCC. ..
- Zhou T, Li X, Zou J, Cai M, Sun G, Zhang Y, et al. Effects of DC-SIGN expression on renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis in nephritis. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2009;14:2935-43 pubmed..These results suggest that DC-SIGN plays an important role in DC-mediated renal tubular interstitial lesions induced by immuno-inflammatory responses. ..
- Li D, Gu X, Lu L, Liang L. Effects of phenylalanine on the survival and neurite outgrowth of rat cortical neurons in primary cultures: possible involvement of brain-derived neurotrophic factor. Mol Cell Biochem. 2010;339:1-7 pubmed publisher..Considering the important role of BDNF in normal brain development and function, these L: -Phe-induced changes in BDNF in PKU brain may be a critical element of the neurological symptoms of PKU...
- Ding X, He Z, Zhou K, Cheng J, Yao H, Lu D, et al. Essential role of TRPC6 channels in G2/M phase transition and development of human glioma. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2010;102:1052-68 pubmed publisher..In this preclinical model, TRPC6 channels were essential for glioma development via regulation of G2/M phase transition. This study suggests that TRPC6 might be a new target for therapeutic intervention of human glioma. ..
- Wang S, Zhou B, Zhou J. Histone H3 lysine 4 hypermethylation prevents aberrant nucleosome remodeling at the PHO5 promoter. Mol Cell Biol. 2011;31:3171-81 pubmed publisher..We propose that the restriction of aberrant nucleosome remodeling contributes to strict control of gene transcription by the transactivators. ..
- Wang Z, Zhang Q, Zhu W, Tao J, Wei M. Angiogenic changes in co-cultures of mast cells and myocardial microvascular endothelial cells under hyperglycemic conditions. Int J Mol Med. 2013;31:1177-85 pubmed publisher..High glucose levels have a profound effect on angiogenesis; this effect may be more pronounced than the effects of MCGs on angiogenesis. ..
- Cao L, Zou Y, Zhu J, Fan X, Li J. Ginsenoside Rg1 attenuates concanavalin A-induced hepatitis in mice through inhibition of cytokine secretion and lymphocyte infiltration. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;380:203-10 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that Rg1 represents a novel agent for the treatment of T lymphocyte-dependent liver injury. ..
- Liu G, Cao P, Chen H, Yuan W, Wang J, Tang X. MiR-27a regulates apoptosis in nucleus pulposus cells by targeting PI3K. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75251 pubmed publisher..This present study revealed that downregulated miR-27a might develop a novel intervention for IDD treatment through the prevention of apoptosis in Nucleus pulposus Cells. ..
- Xu F, Wang Y, Chang J, Du S, Diao L, Jiang N, et al. Mammalian sterile 20-like kinase 1/2 inhibits the Wnt/?-catenin signalling pathway by directly binding casein kinase 1?. Biochem J. 2014;458:159-69 pubmed publisher..Therefore the results of the present study revealed that, in addition to the phosphorylated YAP/TAZ, the Hippo pathway can suppress the Wnt/?-catenin pathway directly through MST1/2. ..
- Guo X, Hollander L, MacPherson D, Wang L, Velazquez H, Chang J, et al. Inhibition of renalase expression and signaling has antitumor activity in pancreatic cancer. Sci Rep. 2016;6:22996 pubmed publisher..These results reveal a previously unrecognized role for the renalase in cancer: its expression may serve as a prognostic maker and its inhibition may provide an attractive therapeutic target in pancreatic cancer. ..
- Yan J, Zong H, Shen A, Chen S, Yin X, Shen X, et al. The beta-(1-->6)-branched beta-(1-->3) glucohexaose and its analogues containing an alpha-(1-->3)-linked bond have similar stimulatory effects on the mouse spleen as Lentinan. Int Immunopharmacol. 2003;3:1861-71 pubmed..Additionally, they may exert their antitumor effects through the induction of splenocytes mediated immune responses. ..
- Qi Y, Chen X, Chan C, Li D, Yuan C, Yu F, et al. Two-dimensional differential gel electrophoresis/analysis of diethylnitrosamine induced rat hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Cancer. 2008;122:2682-8 pubmed publisher..This model simulates the differential protein expression of human HCC and may be useful for further understanding the mechanism of HCC tumorigenesis. ..
- Hu J, Zhang Z, Zhao J, Zhang X, Liu G, Jiang X. An ectopic study of tissue-engineered bone with Nell-1 gene modified rat bone marrow stromal cells in nude mice. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:972-9 pubmed..The results suggest that Nell-1 may be a potential osteogenic gene to be used in bone tissue engineering. ..
- Guo C, Li J, Myatt L, Zhu X, Sun K. Induction of Galphas contributes to the paradoxical stimulation of cytosolic phospholipase A2alpha expression by cortisol in human amnion fibroblasts. Mol Endocrinol. 2010;24:1052-61 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, cortisol activates the cAMP/protein kinase A/CREB-1 pathway via Galpha(s) induction, and the phosphorylated CREB-1 interacts with GR at the GRE to promote cPLA(2alpha) expression in amnion fibroblasts. ..
- Teng Y, Jiang R, Lin Q, Ding C, Ye Z. The relationship between plasma and placental tissue factor, and tissue factor pathway inhibitors in severe pre-eclampsia patients. Thromb Res. 2010;126:e41-5 pubmed publisher..01). Higher expression and/or release of TF from the placenta may contribute towards a pathological hypercoagulable state in pre-eclampsia patients. ..
- Li W, Li Y, Guo J, Liu Y, Yang X, Ge H, et al. Hepatocytic precursor (stem-like) WB-F344 cells reduce tumorigenicity of hepatoma CBRH-7919 cells via TGF-beta/Smad pathway. Oncol Rep. 2010;23:1601-7 pubmed..In conclusion, hepatocytic precursor (stem-like) WB-F344 cells inhibit the tumorigenicity of hepatoma CBRH-7919 cells, and the effect is mediated by TGF-beta/Smad signaling pathway. ..
- Zhang H, Huang C, Tian Y, Wang Y, Han Z, Li X. Ectopic overexpression of COTE1 promotes cellular invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:5799-804 pubmed..COTE1 may be closely correlated with invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cells and thus may serve as an effective target for gene therapy. ..
- Zhang H, Mi J, Fang H, Wang Z, Wang C, Wu L, et al. Preferential eradication of acute myelogenous leukemia stem cells by fenretinide. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:5606-11 pubmed publisher..Based on these findings, we propose that fenretinide is a potent agent that selectively targets LSCs, and may be of value in the treatment of AML. ..
- Lu W, Xia Y, Qu J, He Y, Li B, Lu C, et al. p21-activated kinase 4 regulation of endometrial cancer cell migration and invasion involves the ERK1/2 pathway mediated MMP-2 secretion. Neoplasma. 2013;60:493-503 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Pak4 is an important regulator of EC cell migration and invasion. Therefore, Pak4 may be a promising target for the treatment of metastatic EC. ..
- Xu H, Qian M, Zhao B, Wu C, Maskey N, Song H, et al. Inhibition of RAB1A suppresses epithelial-mesenchymal transition and proliferation of triple-negative breast cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2017;37:1619-1626 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data suggested that RAB1A acts as an oncogene by regulating cellular proliferation, growth, invasion and metastasis via activation of mTORC1 pathway in triple-negative breast cancer. ..
- Yuan Q, Guo Q, Cornwall G, Xu C, Wang Y. Age-dependent expression of the cystatin-related epididymal spermatogenic (Cres) gene in mouse testis and epididymis. Asian J Androl. 2007;9:305-11 pubmed..No Cres-positive staining was observed in distal caput, corpus and cauda epididymis throughout. The Cres gene displays a specific age-dependent expression pattern in mouse testis and epididymis on both the mRNA and protein level. ..
- Chen S, Zhang M, Ma H, Saiyin H, Shen S, Xi J, et al. Oligo-microarray analysis reveals the role of cyclophilin A in drug resistance. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2008;61:459-69 pubmed..Furthermore, we showed that the elevated CYPA expression contributes to drug resistance. We postulate that the over-expression of CYPA in tumors may play a role in clinical resistance to chemotherapy. ..
- Dai Q, Xu M, Yao M, Sun B. Angiotensin AT1 receptor antagonists exert anti-inflammatory effects in spontaneously hypertensive rats. Br J Pharmacol. 2007;152:1042-8 pubmed..AT1 antagonism inhibited vessel wall inflammation and inhibition of PI3K/Akt may be involved in the modulation of the MCP-1/CCR2 system by AT1 antagonists in SHRs. ..
- Jiang L, Huang C, Lu Y, Luo C, Hu G, Liu H, et al. Expression of ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2C/UbcH10 in astrocytic tumors. Brain Res. 2008;1201:161-6 pubmed publisher..63, p<0.001). These data suggest that overexpression of UbcH10 may serve as one important molecular mechanism that underlies the astrocytic carcinogenesis. ..
- Ma B, Yu L, Fan J, Ni X, Burnstock G. Pharmacological properties of P2 receptors on rat otic parasympathetic ganglion neurons. Life Sci. 2008;83:185-91 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, in rat otic ganglion neurons, P2X(2/3) heteromultimer receptors dominate, but P2X(7) and P2Y(2) or P2Y(4) receptors also play roles. ..
- Guan M, Xu C, Zhang F, Ye C. Aberrant methylation of EphA7 in human prostate cancer and its relation to clinicopathologic features. Int J Cancer. 2009;124:88-94 pubmed publisher..Ectopic expression of EphA7 in DU145 cells did not suppress cell growth but inhibited colony formation. Our study provides evidence that epigenetic inactivation of EphA7 may be involved in prostate carcinogenesis. ..
- Wang X, Qian R, Zhang W, Chen S, Jin H, Hu R. MicroRNA-320 expression in myocardial microvascular endothelial cells and its relationship with insulin-like growth factor-1 in type 2 diabetic rats. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009;36:181-8 pubmed publisher..Transfection of an miR-320 inhibitor may be a therapeutic approach for the treatment of impaired angiogenesis in diabetes. ..
- Ben Q, Zhao Z, Ge S, Zhou J, Yuan F, Yuan Y. Circulating levels of periostin may help identify patients with more aggressive colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol. 2009;34:821-8 pubmed..Periostin may be produced by the stromal cells surrounding the tumor, but not by the CRC cells themselves. ..
- Zhou Q, Yan B, Hu X, Li X, Zhang J, Fang J. Luteolin inhibits invasion of prostate cancer PC3 cells through E-cadherin. Mol Cancer Ther. 2009;8:1684-91 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a new sight into the mechanisms that luteolin is against cancer cells, and suggest that molecular targeting of E-cadherin by luteolin may be a useful strategy for treatment of invasive prostate cancers. ..
- Li J, Chen Q, Xiong W, Fang X. [Establishment of RT- LAMP for rapid detection of foot-and-mouth disease virus]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2009;25:137-42 pubmed..The detection limit of this method was found to be 10(-5) dilution of RNA sample which was 100-fold higher than that of PCR and 10-fold higher than real-time PCR. ..
- Xia Y, Chen R, Song Z, Ye S, Sun R, Xue Q, et al. Gene expression profiles during activation of cultured rat hepatic stellate cells by tumoral hepatocytes and fetal bovine serum. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2010;136:309-21 pubmed publisher..iHSCs might play an important role in invasion and metastasis of HCC. This study provided theoretical foundations for investigating the biology of HSCs in HCC. ..
- Song L, Zhou X, Li L, Xue L, Yang X, Xue H. Genome-wide analysis revealed the complex regulatory network of brassinosteroid effects in photomorphogenesis. Mol Plant. 2009;2:755-772 pubmed publisher..The study provides the direct evidence of BR effects in photomorphogenesis and identified the genes involved in BR and light signaling pathway, which will help to elucidate the molecular mechanism of plant photomorphogenesis. ..
- Qiu Y, Mao T, Zhang Y, Shao M, You J, Ding Q, et al. A crucial role for RACK1 in the regulation of glucose-stimulated IRE1alpha activation in pancreatic beta cells. Sci Signal. 2010;3:ra7 pubmed publisher..Thus, our findings demonstrate that RACK1 functions as a key component in regulating the IRE1alpha signaling pathway in pancreatic beta cells. ..
- Hou Y, Jia S, Liu Y. 17beta-Estradiol accentuates contractility of rat genioglossal muscle via regulation of estrogen receptor alpha. Arch Oral Biol. 2010;55:309-17 pubmed publisher..It might contribute to the protective effects of estrogen on the patency of upper airway and the pathogenesis of obstructive sleep apnea hypopnoea syndrome. ..