Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on rats in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications902 found, 100 shown here
- Jiang L, Pu J, Han Z, Hu L, He B. Role of activated endocannabinoid system in regulation of cellular cholesterol metabolism in macrophages. Cardiovasc Res. 2009;81:805-13 pubmed publisher..We hypothesize that the system is activated by oxidized low-density lipoprotein (oxLDL) and regulates cellular cholesterol metabolism in macrophages...
- Yang W, Chen J, Zhou L. Effects of shear stress on intracellular calcium change and histamine release in rat basophilic leukemia (RBL-2H3) cells. J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2009;28:223-30 pubmed..Because histamine is a well-known mediator of microvascular tissue dilation, these results may have an important impact on understanding the mechanism involved in massage therapy...
- Lin X, Wang S, Jiang Y, Wang Z, Sun G, Xu D, et al. Poly(ethylene glycol)-radix Ophiopogonis polysaccharide conjugates: preparation, characterization, pharmacokinetics and in vitro bioactivity. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2010;76:230-7 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that PEGylation would be a promising approach for improving the clinical efficacy of ROP by prolonged retention in plasma...
- Liu S, Wu H, Zhang Z, Chen Q, Liu B, Wu J, et al. The ameliorating effect of rosiglitazone on experimental nonalcoholic steatohepatitis is associated with regulating adiponectin receptor expression in rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 2011;650:384-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that rosiglitazone improved NASH by directly modulating adiponectin receptor 1 and adiponectin receptor 2 in various adipose tissues, or indirectly possibly via decreasing serum TNF-?. ..
- Shi W, Ju J, Xiao H, Xue F, Wu J, Pan M, et al. Dynamics of MMP?9, MMP?2 and TIMP?1 in a rat model of brain injury combined with traumatic heterotopic ossification. Mol Med Rep. 2017;15:2129-2135 pubmed publisher..MMP?9 is a predictive marker of HO. ..
- Ji Y, Pang P, Feng L, Lu B. Cyclic AMP controls BDNF-induced TrkB phosphorylation and dendritic spine formation in mature hippocampal neurons. Nat Neurosci. 2005;8:164-72 pubmed..These results reveal a specific role of cAMP in controlling BDNF actions in the brain, and provide new insights into the molecular mechanism underlying cAMP gating. ..
- Shi N, Wu M. Apolipoprotein A-I attenuates renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. J Biomed Sci. 2008;15:577-83 pubmed publisher..It seems likely that ApoA-I protects kidney from I/R injury by inhibiting inflammatory cytokines release and neutrophil infiltration and activation. ..
- Ma B, Ma Y, Shi R, Wang T, Zhang N, Wang C, et al. Identification of the toxic constituents in Rhizoma Coptidis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;128:357-64 pubmed publisher..Rhizoma Coptidis (Huanglian) is a widely used Traditional Chinese Medicine. However, it causes human as well as animal toxicities. In this study, we aimed to ascertain the toxic constituents in Rhizoma Coptidis...
- Yu L, Zhang Z, Zhang H, Ding J. Biodegradability and biocompatibility of thermoreversible hydrogels formed from mixing a sol and a precipitate of block copolymers in water. Biomacromolecules. 2010;11:2169-78 pubmed publisher..As such, the thermosensitive hydrogel of copolymer mixture is confirmed to be a promising candidate of an injectable biomaterial for drug delivery and tissue engineering. ..
- Bao C, Tang G, Zhang X, Quan Z. Lentivirus-mediated gene transfer of small interfering RNA against the chemokine receptor CXCR3 suppresses cytokine indicators of acute graft rejection in a rat model. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:1113-20 pubmed..Based on the results from this animal model, targeting chemokines by the use of siRNA may become a feasible option for therapy after transplantation. ..
- Emmerson P, Wang F, Du Y, Liu Q, Pickard R, Gonciarz M, et al. The metabolic effects of GDF15 are mediated by the orphan receptor GFRAL. Nat Med. 2017;23:1215-1219 pubmed publisher..4,5,6). Together, our data demonstrate that GFRAL is a receptor for GDF15 that mediates the metabolic effects of GDF15. ..
- Duan K, Yu X, Zhang C, Zhou Z. Control of secretion by temporal patterns of action potentials in adrenal chromaffin cells. J Neurosci. 2003;23:11235-43 pubmed..The physiological m effect may play a key role in AP-mediated neural information transfer within a single neuron and among the elements of a neural network. ..
- Yang J, Wang W, Shen F, Su D. Cardiovascular effects of agmatine within the rostral ventrolateral medulla are similar to those of clonidine in anesthetized rats. Exp Brain Res. 2005;160:467-72 pubmed..It is concluded that agmatine exerts a similar cardiovascular effect to clonidine, with less potency within the RVLM. Idazoxan might be a partial agonist for imidazoline I(1) receptors. ..
- Pan Y, Lin L, Ren A, Pan X, Chen H, Tang C, et al. HSP70 and GRP78 induced by endothelin-1 pretreatment enhance tolerance to hypoxia in cultured neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2004;44 Suppl 1:S117-20 pubmed..This study indicated that endothelin-1 pretreatment could protect hypoxic cardiomyocytes and might exert this effect through upregulation of heat shock protein 70 and glucose-regulated protein 78. ..
- Yu Y, Wang J, Sun P, Guo Y, Zhang Z, Jin G, et al. Neuroprotective effects of atypical D1 receptor agonist SKF83959 are mediated via D1 receptor-dependent inhibition of glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta and a receptor-independent anti-oxidative action. J Neurochem. 2008;104:946-56 pubmed
- Zheng Q, Feng Y, Xu D. [Protective effect of Ophiopogonis polysaccharide MDG-1 on experimental myocardial ischemic rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2007;27:1116-20 pubmed..To investigate the protective effect of Ophiopogonis polysaccharide (MDG-1) on isolated myocardium ischemia/reperfusion injury (IRI) and subcutaneous injection of isoprenaline induced acute myocardial ischemia...
- Zhang P, Han D, Tang T, Zhang X, Dai K. Inhibition of the development of collagen-induced arthritis in Wistar rats through vagus nerve suspension: a 3-month observation. Inflamm Res. 2008;57:322-8 pubmed publisher..Vagus nerve suspension is a novel approach to achieve sustained long-term stimulation of the vague nerve. This procedure can suppress the development of CIA in rats. ..
- Zhang H, Xing W, Li Y, Zhu Z, Wu J, Zhang Q, et al. Effects of a traditional Chinese herbal preparation on osteoblasts and osteoclasts. Maturitas. 2008;61:334-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore EZW has favorable potency to develop a new anti-osteoporotic agent in clinic. ..
- Zhang H, Yang J, Tian J, Wang P, Shao C, Zuo C, et al. Telomerase activity (TMA) in tumour and peritumoural tissues in a rat liver cancer model. Clin Invest Med. 2009;32:E8-12 pubmed..TMA level in the peritumoural tissue increased with time suggesting that TMA activation in peritumoural tissue may be an important factor promoting tumour growth. ..
- Zhang S, Hu L, Du H, Guo Y, Zhang Y, Niu H, et al. BF0801, a novel adenine derivative, inhibits platelet activation via phosphodiesterase inhibition and P2Y12 antagonism. Thromb Haemost. 2010;104:845-57 pubmed publisher..In summary, for the first time we developed a novel adenine derivative bearing dual activities of PDE inhibition and P2Y12 antagonism, which may have therapeutic advantage as a potential antithrombotic drug. ..
- Wang J, Zhao Y, Hou C, Ni W, Rui B, Guo S, et al. An experimental study of artificial murine bladder reflex arc established by abdominal reflex. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:413-8 pubmed
- Xu H, Chen R, Cai X, He D. Differential effects of activating D1 and D2 receptors on electrophysiology of neostriatal neurons in a rat model of Parkinson's disease induced by paraquat and maneb. Neurosci Res. 2011;71:411-20 pubmed publisher..Our results illustrate the electrophysiological changes of in vivo neostriatal neurons in Parkinson's disease, thereby providing insight into the regulatory mechanisms of dopamine-mediated physiology. ..
- Qiao Z, Ma J, Liu H. Evaluation of the antioxidant potential of Salvia miltiorrhiza ethanol extract in a rat model of ischemia-reperfusion injury. Molecules. 2011;16:10002-12 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we clearly demonstrated that S. miltiorrhiza ethanol extract pretreatment can decrease oxidative injury in rats subjected to myocardial I/R. ..
- Cai J, Sun Y, Yuan F, Chen L, He C, Bao Y, et al. A novel intravital method to evaluate cerebral vasospasm in rat models of subarachnoid hemorrhage: a study with synchrotron radiation angiography. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e33366 pubmed publisher..The courses of vasospasm in these two injection models are similar; however, the model produced by prechiasmatic cistern injection is more suitable for study of anterior circulation vasospasm. ..
- Wang X, Yan C, Ye K, He Y, Li Z, Ding J. Effect of RGD nanospacing on differentiation of stem cells. Biomaterials. 2013;34:2865-74 pubmed publisher..Thus, the differentiation of stem cells might be regulated inherently by nanospacing of bioactive ligands on the material surfaces. ..
- Dong Z, Su L, Brymora J, Bird C, Xie Q, George J, et al. Resistin mediates the hepatic stellate cell phenotype. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:4475-85 pubmed publisher..Finally, resistin-induced transforming growth factor ?1 from KCs enhanced HSC collagen ?I expression. Resistin directly and indirectly modulates HSC behavior towards a more pro-fibrogenic phenotype. ..
- Wang X, He X, Lee K, Huang C, Hu J, Zhou R, et al. MicroRNA-221 sponge therapy attenuates neointimal hyperplasia and improves blood flows in vein grafts. Int J Cardiol. 2016;208:79-86 pubmed publisher..Locally adventitial delivery of adenoviruses mediated miRNA sponges may be promising gene therapies to prevent vein graft failure. ..
- Jia M, Xiong Y, Xue Y, Wang Y, Yan C. Using UPLC-MS/MS for Characterization of Active Components in Extracts of Yupingfeng and Application to a Comparative Pharmacokinetic Study in Rat Plasma after Oral Administration. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..Further study is needed to confirm the association between them. ..
- Feng S, Li C, Chen D, Zheng X, Yun H, Gao L, et al. Discovery of methylsulfonyl indazoles as potent and orally active respiratory syncytial Virus(RSV) fusion inhibitors. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;138:1147-1157 pubmed publisher..6 log unit viral load reduction at 25 mg/kg BID upon oral dosing. The results may have broad implications for the design of new RSV fusion inhibitors, and demonstrate the potential for developing novel therapies for RSV infection. ..
- Lan J, Ding Y, Liu Y, Kang P, Hou J, Zhang X, et al. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel coumarin-N-benzyl pyridinium hybrids as multi-target agents for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;139:48-59 pubmed publisher..Collectively, all these results suggested that compound 7f might be a promising multi-target lead candidate worthy of further pursuit. ..
- Jiang X, Ni Y, Liu T, Zhang M, Ren H, Jiang R, et al. CCR2 overexpression promotes the efficient recruitment of retinal microglia in vitro. Mol Vis. 2012;18:2982-92 pubmed
- Ying G, Huang C, Jiang Z, Liu X, Jing N, Zhou C. Up-regulation of cystatin C expression in the murine hippocampus following perforant path transections. Neuroscience. 2002;112:289-98 pubmed
- Huang S, Song W, Lin Q. cDNA cloning, functional expression and cellular localization of rat liver mitochondrial electron-transfer flavoprotein-ubiquinone oxidoreductase protein. Sci China C Life Sci. 2005;48:357-67 pubmed..ETF-QO had a high level expression in rat heart, liver and kidney. The fusion protein of GFP-ETF-QO co-localized with mitochondria in COS-7 cells. ..
- Wen T, Bao K, Li H. Blocking BE301622 gene expression by RNAi initiates differentiation of neural stem cells in rat. Cell Biochem Funct. 2007;25:775-9 pubmed..Expression of mRNA was tested through RT-PCR. The result showed the expression of BE301622 gene was specificially suppressed. This finding effectively validated that BE301622 is involved in the differentiation of NSCs. ..
- Yang Z, Levison S. Perinatal hypoxic/ischemic brain injury induces persistent production of striatal neurons from subventricular zone progenitors. Dev Neurosci. 2007;29:331-40 pubmed..Altogether, these observations indicate the neonatal brain initiates a prolonged regenerative response from the precursors of the subventricular zone (SVZ) that results in persistent production of new striatal neurons. ..
- Shen B, Zhou K, Yang S, Xu T, Wang Y. The Kv4.2 mediates excitatory activity-dependent regulation of neuronal excitability in rat cortical neurons. J Neurochem. 2008;105:773-83 pubmed..Furthermore, enhanced excitatory input inhibited neuronal excitability. Taken together, our results suggest that excitatory neurotransmission affects neuronal excitability via the regulation of the K+ channel membrane translocation. ..
- Shao Y, He M, Zhou L, Yao T, Huang Y, Lu L. Chronic angiotensin (1-7) injection accelerates STZ-induced diabetic renal injury. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2008;29:829-37 pubmed publisher..Exogenous Ang (1-7) injection did not ameliorate STZinduced diabetic rat renal injury; on the contrary, it accelerated the progressive diabetic nephropathies. ..
- Gao F, Qiao J, Zhang Y, Jin X. Chronic intranasal administration of Aspergillus fumigatus spores leads to aggravation of airway inflammation and remodelling in asthmatic rats. Respirology. 2009;14:360-70 pubmed publisher..Chronic exposure to A. fumigatus aggravated Th2 airway inflammation, promoted airway remodelling and increased BHR in OVA-sensitized and -challenged rats. ..
- Li Z, Li Q, Qiao J, Lu C, Xiao B. Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor is involved in low-dose LPS-induced neuroprotection. Neurosci Lett. 2009;465:128-32 pubmed publisher..Thus our results reveal that G-CSF may be involved in LPS-mediated neuroprotection in vivo. ..
- Liu A, Yu D, Zhang Y, Zhang W, Ding W, Ren A, et al. [MAFbx and MuRF1 mRNA expression and its relationship with muscular contractility following free muscle transfer]. Zhonghua Zheng Xing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2009;25:217-21 pubmed..MAFbx and MuRF1 can be used as markers for early muscle atrophy, and also as potential target for drug treatment of muscle atrophy. ..
- Li Y, Li Y, Ni J, Chen C, Lv S, Chai S, et al. Involvement of cannabinoid-1 and cannabinoid-2 receptors in septic ileus. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2010;22:350-e88 pubmed publisher..Antagonists at the CB(1) receptor or the CB(2) receptor prevent the delay of GI transit and thus may be powerful tools in the future treatment of septic ileus. ..
- Gao Y, Liang W, Hu X, Zhang W, Stetler R, Vosler P, et al. Neuroprotection against hypoxic-ischemic brain injury by inhibiting the apoptotic protease activating factor-1 pathway. Stroke. 2010;41:166-72 pubmed publisher..The Apaf-1 signaling pathway, which transmits cell death signals after mitochondrial damage to effector caspases, may be a legitimate therapeutic target for the treatment of neonatal H-I brain injury. ..
- Li H, Feng Q, Hu Y, Chen S, Peng J, Li X, et al. [The role of adiponectin and adiponectin receptor 2 in the pathology of fatty liver]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2009;17:826-30 pubmed..1) Decreased serum ADP and hepatic adipR2 may play important roles in pathological process of fatty liver. (2) QHD administration increased the serum ADP and hepatic adipoR2. ..
- Tan G, Zhu Z, Zhang H, Zhao L, Liu Y, Dong X, et al. Analysis of phenolic and triterpenoid compounds in licorice and rat plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography diode-array detection, time-of-flight mass spectrometry and quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2010;24:209-18 pubmed publisher..The result should be very useful for the quality control and curative mechanism study of licorice. ..
- Zuo W, Zhang Y, Gong X, Zhang Y. [Effects of vasoactive intestinal peptide on Toll-like receptor (TLR) 2 mRNA and TLR4 mRNA expression on acute lung injury induced by lipopolysaccharide in rat]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2010;48:19-23 pubmed..The effect of VIP may suggest a protective mechanism in sepsis. VIP may play a potential protective role in severe infection. ..
- Wang Q, Xiao L, He Q, Liu S, Zhang J, Li Y, et al. Comparison of haemolytic activity of tentacle-only extract from jellyfish Cyanea capillata in diluted whole blood and erythrocyte suspension: diluted whole blood is a valid test system for haemolysis study. Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2012;64:831-5 pubmed publisher..Diluted whole blood is a valid and convenient test system for haemolysis study in vitro...
- Liu N, Wang Y, Wu Q. [Jianpi jiedu recipe inhibited Helicobacter pylori-induced the expression of cyclooxygenase-2 via p38MAPK/ATF-2 signal transduction pathway in human gastric cancer cells]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2011;31:926-31 pubmed..JJR inhibited Hp-induced the expression of COX-2 through regulating p38MAPK/ATF-2 signal transduction pathway, which may be one of its mechanisms in prevention and treatment of Hp-induced gastric cancer. ..
- Sun W, Liu F, Chen Y, Zhu Y. Hydrogen sulfide decreases the levels of ROS by inhibiting mitochondrial complex IV and increasing SOD activities in cardiomyocytes under ischemia/reperfusion. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;421:164-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, H(2)S inhibits mitochondrial complex IV and activates SOD to decrease the levels of ROS in cardiomyocytes during I/R. ..
- Zhang P, Wu Y, Dai Q, Fang B, Jiang L. p38-MAPK signaling pathway is not involved in osteogenic differentiation during early response of mesenchymal stem cells to continuous mechanical strain. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;378:19-28 pubmed publisher..However, activation of the p38 signaling pathway may not be involved in this process. ..
- Yin C, Wang P, Xu W, Yang Y, Zhang Q, Ning B, et al. Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4? reverses malignancy of hepatocellular carcinoma through regulating miR-134 in the DLK1-DIO3 region. Hepatology. 2013;58:1964-76 pubmed publisher..Our data highlight the importance of the miR-379-656 cluster in the inhibitory effect of HNF4? on HCC, and suggest that regulation of the HNF4?-miRNA cascade may have beneficial effects in the treatment of HCC. ..
- Xie H, Tan J, Wang R, Meng X, Tang X, Gao S. Expression and significance of HIF-1? in pulmonary fibrosis induced by paraquat. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2013;238:1062-8 pubmed publisher..It might also represent a potential therapeutic window for treatment of paraquat poisoning. ..
- Lan J, Zhang T, Liu Y, Yang J, Xie S, Liu J, et al. Design, synthesis and biological activity of novel donepezil derivatives bearing N-benzyl pyridinium moiety as potent and dual binding site acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;133:184-196 pubmed publisher..Moreover, in vivo experiments showed that compound 5b was nontoxic and tolerated at doses up to 2000 mg/kg. These results suggested that compound 5b might be an excellent multifunctional agent for AD treatment. ..
- Xu Z, Han K, Chen J, Wang C, Dong Y, Yu M, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor is neuroprotective against ischemic brain injury by inhibiting scavenger receptor A expression on microglia. J Neurochem. 2017;142:700-709 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that VEGF165 suppresses neuroinflammation and ischemic brain injury by inhibiting SR-A expression, thus offering a new target for prevention of ischemic brain injury. ..
- Li Y. Mechanisms for regulation of gastrin and somatostatin release from isolated rat stomach during gastric distention. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:129-33 pubmed..Both somatostatin and intrinsic cholinergic pathways are responsible for distention-induced inhibition of gastrin release. ..
- Wan J, Zheng H, Xiao H, She Z, Zhou G. Sonic hedgehog promotes stem-cell potential of Müller glia in the mammalian retina. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;363:347-54 pubmed..Together, these results provide evidences that Müller glia act as potential stem cells in mammalian retina, Shh may have therapeutic effects on these cells for promoting the regeneration of retinal neurons. ..
- Dai Q, Xu M, Yao M, Sun B. Angiotensin AT1 receptor antagonists exert anti-inflammatory effects in spontaneously hypertensive rats. Br J Pharmacol. 2007;152:1042-8 pubmed..AT1 antagonism inhibited vessel wall inflammation and inhibition of PI3K/Akt may be involved in the modulation of the MCP-1/CCR2 system by AT1 antagonists in SHRs. ..
- Zhang L, Xu D, Feng Y. [Study on adscription of plasma effective constituents of rat after administrated with Paeonia lacliflora and Glycyrrhiza uralensis compound]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1789-91 pubmed..lacliflora and G. uralensis compound. Affirmation of plasma effective compounds is the basis of to explore active compounds of P. lacliflora and G. uralensis compound. ..
- Gu W, Chen C, Wang Y. [Comparative study of Scrophulariae and Aconite in inhibiting myocardial hypertrophy in rats and mice]. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2008;6:376-80 pubmed publisher..The inhibition of Aconite of hot nature on cardiac hypertrophy is not significant. ..
- Lin X, Lu Z, Xu D, Feng Y, Shen L. [Oral absorption enhancers of Ophiopogon japonicas polysaccharides]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:1498-502 pubmed..To investigate suitable oral absorption enhancer (s) for Ophiopogon japonicas polysaccharides (OJP) and provide bases of utilizing the absorption enhancer to realize the oral administration of OJP...
- Xie S, Zhu Y, Ma L, Lu Y, Zhou J, Gui Y, et al. Genome-wide profiling of gene expression in the epididymis of alpha-chlorohydrin-induced infertile rats using an oligonucleotide microarray. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2010;8:37 pubmed publisher..Therefore, gene expression studies may indicate new epididymal targets related to sperm maturation and fertility through the analysis of ACH-treated infertile animals...
- Chen Y, Yi L, Yan G, Fang Y, Jang Y, Wu X, et al. alpha-Lipoic acid alters post-translational modifications and protects the chaperone activity of lens alpha-crystallin in naphthalene-induced cataract. Curr Eye Res. 2010;35:620-30 pubmed publisher..Our data are the first to show PTM changes induced by naphthalene in rat lenses. Our findings also indicate that LA can inhibit naphthalene-induced lens opacity by altering PTM and protecting the chaperone activity of alpha-crystallins. ..
- Zhou Z, Tang Y, Xiang J, Wua P, Jin H, Wang Z, et al. Neuroprotective effects of water-soluble Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides on cerebral ischemic injury in rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;131:154-64 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that GLPS protects against cerebral ischemic injury by inhibiting apoptosis by downregulating caspase-3 activation and modulating the Bcl-2/Bax ratio. ..
- Wang Y, Xu F, Chen J, Shen X, Deng Y, Xu L, et al. Matrix metalloproteinase-9 induces cardiac fibroblast migration, collagen and cytokine secretion: inhibition by salvianolic acid B from Salvia miltiorrhiza. Phytomedicine. 2011;19:13-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results provide evidence for a direct influence of MMP-9 on cardiac fibroblast migration, collagen and cytokine secretion, which can be attenuated by SalB...
- Zhang Z, Tong N, Gong Y, Qiu Q, Yin L, Lv X, et al. Valproate protects the retina from endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis after ischemia-reperfusion injury. Neurosci Lett. 2011;504:88-92 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that VPA can protect ischemic retinas from ER stress-induced apoptosis by mechanisms that may involve HDAC inhibition. ..
- Wang P, Tian W, Song J, Guan Y, Miao C. Deficiency of NG2+ cells contributes to the susceptibility of stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2011;17:327-32 pubmed publisher..The decline of NG2(+) cells may cause demyelination and contribute to the susceptibility of SHR-SP to ischemic brain injury. ..
- Zhao J, Xie Y, Qian C, Li L, Jiang R, Kan H, et al. Imbalance of Th1 and Th2 cells in cardiac injury induced by ambient fine particles. Toxicol Lett. 2012;208:225-31 pubmed publisher..The imbalance of Th1/Th2 cytokines might be one of the mechanisms of immunotoxicity of cardiovascular system induced by ambient fine particles. ..
- Lu H, Zhao J, Li M, Li Y. Application of albumin prior to delayed thrombolysis reduces brain edema and blood brain barrier permeability in an embolic stroke model. Brain Res. 2012;1438:75-84 pubmed publisher..05). Alb administration prior to thrombolysis (3h after stroke) can reduce delayed rt-PA treatment-induced brain edema and BBB permeability...
- Xu F, Chang X, Lou D, Wu Q, Zhou Z. Chlorpyrifos exposure causes alternation in dopamine metabolism in PC12 cells. Toxicol Mech Methods. 2012;22:309-14 pubmed publisher..The MAO activity was decreased following incubation exposed to CPF. These results suggest that CPF may interfere with dopaminergic pathway through inhibition on gene and protein expression of MAO in vitro. ..
- Wang X, Hu S, Mao Ying Q, Li Q, Yang C, Zhang H, et al. Activation of c-jun N-terminal kinase in spinal cord contributes to breast cancer induced bone pain in rats. Mol Brain. 2012;5:21 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrated for the first time that JNK activation in the spinal cord is required in the maintenance of CIBP. Inhibition of the spinal JNK pathway may provide a new therapy for CIBP management. ..
- Zhu M, Lu Y, Ou Y, Zhang H, Chen W. Dynamic progress of 2,4,6-trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid induced chronic colitis and fibrosis in rat model. J Dig Dis. 2012;13:421-9 pubmed publisher..In particular, acute colitis may turn into chronic colitis after 3 cycles of TNBS administration. This coincides with the formation of intestinal fibrosis which is concomitantly exacerbated after cycle 4. ..
- Xin H, Gu M, Wang W, Huang S, Li F, Cai H, et al. Effects of Leonurine on L-type calcium channel in rat ventricular myocytes. Biol Pharm Bull. 2012;35:1249-56 pubmed..We conclude that Leo inhibits L-type calcium channels in cardiomyocytes...
- Wang Z, Ni J, Shao D, Liu J, Shen Y, Zhou L, et al. Elevated transcriptional co-activator p102 mediates angiotensin II type 1 receptor up-regulation and extracellular matrix overproduction in the high glucose-treated rat glomerular mesangial cells and isolated glomeruli. Eur J Pharmacol. 2013;702:208-17 pubmed publisher..The activation of RAS stimulates TGF-?1 and fibronectin production, which further results in ECM accumulation. ..
- Wang X, Gong Y, Zheng M, Xie Q, Tang H, Wang D, et al. Early changes in GMRP1 after intracerebral hemorrhage: involvement in brain damage and cell apoptosis. Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2013;118:163-7 pubmed publisher..We presented here evidence that a decreased GMRP1-mediated Akt pathway contributed to cell apoptosis on the hemorrhagic side, suggesting that GMRP1 plays an important role in brain damage after ICH. ..
- Zhou Q, Shen J, Zhou G, Shen L, Zhou S, Li X. Effects of magnesium sulfate on heart rate, blood pressure variability and baroreflex sensitivity in preeclamptic rats treated with L-NAME. Hypertens Pregnancy. 2013;32:422-31 pubmed publisher..This study aimed to evaluate effects of magnesium sulfate on heart rate variability (HRV), blood pressure variability (BPV) and baroreflex sensitivity (BRS) in pregnant rats treated with N(G)-nitro-.-arginine-methyl ester (L-NAME)...
- Guo C, Pan Q, Xiong H, Qiao Y, Bian Z, Zhong W, et al. Dynamic expression of miR-126* and its effects on proliferation and contraction of hepatic stellate cells. FEBS Lett. 2013;587:3792-801 pubmed publisher..Thus, we postulate that miR-126 may be a biological marker for the activation of HSCs, and useful for reducing intrahepatic vascular resistance and improving the sinusoidal microcirculation in chronic liver diseases. ..
- Chen L, Chen D, Tang L, Ren J, Chen J, Zhen X, et al. Design and optimization of purine derivatives as in vivo active PDE10A inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem. 2017;25:3315-3329 pubmed publisher..And after further PDE enzymatic selectivity study, metabolic stability assay and in vivo pharmacological tests we identified two inhibitors as interesting lead compounds with the potential for further PDE10A lead optimizatioin. ..
- Wu H, Gong X, Yao L, Zhang W, Shi Y, Liu H, et al. Mechanisms of acupuncture and moxibustion in regulation of epithelial cell apoptosis in rat ulcerative colitis. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:682-8 pubmed..Acupuncture and moxibustion can regulate the expression of Bcl-2, Bax, fas and FasL proteins and inhibit the apoptosis of epithelial cells of ulcerative colitis in rats by Bcl-2/Bax, fas/FasL pathways. ..
- Mao Y, Yu Q, Zheng X, Liu K, Liang W, Wang Y, et al. Pre-treatment with Cobra venom factor alleviates acute lung injury induced by intestinal ischemia-reperfusion in rats. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2013;17:2207-17 pubmed..CVF might be an efficient reagent for preventing the IIR injuries in clinical condition. ..
- Gao F, Li T, Hu J, Zhou X, Wu J, Wu Q. Comparative analysis of three purification protocols for retinal ganglion cells from rat. Mol Vis. 2016;22:387-400 pubmed..The TIPM method was reliable and produced RGCs with considerable purity, yield, and viability. This study provides a solid practical basis for selecting the method for purifying RGCs for use in subsequent experiments. ..
- Wu Z, Zhou Q, Lan Y, Wang Y, Xu X, Jin H. AP-1 complexes mediate oxidized LDL-induced overproduction of TGF-beta(1) in rat mesangial cells. Cell Biochem Funct. 2004;22:237-47 pubmed..The functional and structural results show that Ox-LDL regulates rat TGF-beta(1) gene expression through AP-1 binding sites and gives rise to the involvement of protein kinase C in Ox-LDL-induced TGF-beta(1) gene expression. ..
- Li Z, Wang B, Wu X, Cheng S, Paraoan L, Zhou J. Identification, expression and functional characterization of the GRAL gene. J Neurochem. 2005;95:361-76 pubmed..Our results suggest that GRAL belongs to a superfamily of GFRalpha and might take part in neuroprotection and brain development. ..
- Wang Y, Liu H, Shen Y, Wang Z, Li H. Peripherin as a marker for degeneration of spiral ganglion neurons after aminoglycoside ototoxicity. Acta Otolaryngol. 2006;126:1128-33 pubmed
- Cao L, Zhou B, Yang X. Modulation by BNP of GABA receptors on ON-type rod bipolar cells is dependent on subcellular sites. Brain Res. 2008;1216:46-52 pubmed publisher..All these results suggest that BNP-induced modulation of the activity of GABA receptors may be largely restricted to the inner retina. ..
- Ma C, Wang L, Tang Y, Fan M, Xiao H, Huang C. Identification of major xanthones and steroidal saponins in rat urine by liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry technology following oral administration of Rhizoma Anemarrhenae decoction. Biomed Chromatogr. 2008;22:1066-83 pubmed publisher..The results would efficaciously narrow the potentially active compounds range in Rhizoma Anemarrhenae decoction, and pave a helpful way for follow-up mechanism of action research...