Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on neurons in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications420 found, 100 shown here
- Ke Z, Calingasan N, Karuppagounder S, DeGiorgio L, Volpe B, Gibson G. CD40L deletion delays neuronal death in a model of neurodegeneration due to mild impairment of oxidative metabolism. J Neuroimmunol. 2005;164:85-92 pubmed..The current results suggest that CD40L-mediated immune and inflammatory responses have a role in TD-induced neuronal death. ..
- Wang L, Yan Y, Zou L, Jing N, Xu Z. Moderate hypothermia prevents neural cell apoptosis following spinal cord ischemia in rabbits. Cell Res. 2005;15:387-93 pubmed..This study suggests that apoptosis contributes to cell death after spinal cord ischemia, and that moderate hypothermia can prevent nerve cell apoptosis by a mechanism associated with bcl-2 and p53 genes. ..
- Cai B, Zheng Q, Teng X, Chen D, Wang Y, Wang K, et al. The role of Thr5 in human neuron growth inhibitory factor. J Biol Inorg Chem. 2006;11:476-82 pubmed..We suggest the hydroxyl group in human GIF may help stabilize the biologically active conformation. On the other hand, lack of the hydroxyl group in sheep GIF may be partially compensated by its abnormal structure. ..
- Zhang J, Wu Y, Jin Y, Ji F, Sinclair S, Luo Y, et al. Intravitreal injection of erythropoietin protects both retinal vascular and neuronal cells in early diabetes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008;49:732-42 pubmed publisher..To explore and evaluate the protective effect of erythropoietin (EPO) on retinal cells of chemically induced diabetic rats after EPO was injected intravitreally at the onset of diabetes...
- Wang Y, Cao D, Chen J, Liu A, Yu Q, Song X, et al. Distribution of stomatin expressing in the central nervous system and its up-regulation in cerebral cortex of rat by hypoxia. J Neurochem. 2011;116:374-84 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that stomatin might be involved in various physiological functions and cellular events of neurons in CNS under physiological conditions and play a potential protective role under hypoxic conditions. ..
- Chen B, Jiang M, Zhou M, Chen L, Liu X, Wang X, et al. Both NMDA and non-NMDA receptors mediate glutamate stimulation induced cofilin rod formation in cultured hippocampal neurons. Brain Res. 2012;1486:1-13 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal a novel time course of excitotoxicity induced neuronal damage and indicate a potential target of neuropathy treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. ..
- Song M, Wang Y, Wu G. Lipopolysaccharide-induced protein kinase D activation mediated by interleukin-1beta and protein kinase C. Brain Res. 2007;1145:19-27 pubmed
- Liu Q, Yu L, Gao J, Fu Q, Zhang J, Zhang P, et al. Cloning, tissue expression pattern and genomic organization of latexin, a human homologue of rat carboxypeptidase A inhibitor. Mol Biol Rep. 2000;27:241-6 pubmed..9 kb according to the genomic sequence of the clone RP11-79M21 and the gap sequence cloned in this paper. LXN was assigned to 3q25-q26.2 according to the position of the marker SHGC-35682 found adjacent to LXN gene. ..
- Fu J, Yu Q, Guo W, He C, Burnstock G, Xiang Z. P2X receptors are expressed on neurons containing luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone in the mouse hypothalamus. Neurosci Lett. 2009;458:32-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that activation of P2X receptors by ATP via different homomeric or heteromeric P2X receptors at both presynaptic and postsynaptic sites could be involved in the regulation of LHRH secretion at the forebrain level. ..
- Ma D, Zhang M, Mori Y, Yao C, Larsen C, Yamashima T, et al. Cellular localization of epidermal-type and brain-type fatty acid-binding proteins in adult hippocampus and their response to cerebral ischemia. Hippocampus. 2010;20:811-9 pubmed publisher..Altogether, the present data suggest that polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as docosahexaenoic acid, may act via FABP5 or 7 to regulate adult postischemic hippocampal neuronal antiapoptosis or neurogenesis in primates...
- Han H, Liang X, Wang J, Zhao Q, Yang M, Rong W, et al. Cannabinoid receptor 1 contributes to sprouted innervation in endometrial ectopic growth through mitogen-activated protein kinase activation. Brain Res. 2017;1663:132-140 pubmed publisher..This finding may provide a new therapeutic target for patients with endometriosis. ..
- Chen X, Li J, Wu K, Han Y, Xu P. Tra2alpha promotes RA induced neural differentiation of P19 cells. Neurochem Res. 2005;30:271-5 pubmed..The results suggest that Tra2alpha proteins may act as a mediator in the signal pathway associated with RA-induced differentiation in P19 cells. ..
- Xia R, Berger F, Piallat B, Benabid A. Alteration of hormone and neurotransmitter production in cultured cells by high and low frequency electrical stimulation. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2007;149:67-73; discussion 73 pubmed..This HFS-induced inhibition might participate in the lesion-like effect of therapeutic HFS in the basal ganglia during various movement disorders. ..
- Li J, Hu J, Shao B, Zhou W, Cui Y, Dong C, et al. Protection of PMS777, a new AChE inhibitor with PAF antagonism, against amyloid-beta-induced neuronal apoptosis and neuroinflammation. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2009;29:589-95 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PMS777 potently protects against Abeta-induced neuronal apoptosis and neuroinflammation, and warrants further investigations in connection with its potential value in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. ..
- Wu P, Lai B, Dong Y, Wang Z, Li Z, Zheng P. Different oxidants and PKC isozymes mediate the opposite effect of inhibition of Q(i) and Q(o) site of mitochondrial complex III on calcium currents in rat cortical neurons. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010;1803:1072-82 pubmed publisher..Further mechanism study showed that antimycin A inhibited I(Ca) via the H(2)O(2)-hydroxyl radicals/cPKC (mainly PKCbetaI) pathway, whereas myxothiazol increased I(Ca) via the superoxide anion/nPKC (mainly the PKCdelta) pathway. ..
- Zhao J, He H, Zhou K, Ren Y, Shi Z, Wu Z, et al. Neuronal transcription factors induce conversion of human glioma cells to neurons and inhibit tumorigenesis. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e41506 pubmed publisher..The strategies by which glioma cells are induced to become neurons may be used to clinically study methods for inhibiting tumor growth. ..
- Deng C, Lei W, Xu X, Ju X, Liu Y, Luo Z. JIP1 mediates anterograde transport of Rab10 cargos during neuronal polarization. J Neurosci. 2014;34:1710-23 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, this complex plays an important role in neocortical neuronal polarization of rats in vivo. Thus, this study has demonstrated a mechanism underlying directional membrane trafficking involved in axon development...
- Yu L, Miao H, Hou Y, Zhang B, Guo L. Neuroprotective effect of A20 on TNF-induced postischemic apoptosis. Neurochem Res. 2006;31:21-32 pubmed..Gene transfer of A20 may be a promising approach to gene therapy for cerebral ischemia in the future. ..
- Li Q, Zhu Y, Jiang H. Isoflurane preconditioning activates HIF-1alpha, iNOS and Erk1/2 and protects against oxygen-glucose deprivation neuronal injury. Brain Res. 2008;1245:26-35 pubmed publisher..Thus, the current results indicate that isoflurane preconditioning activates HIF-1alpha during protection against OGD neuronal injury and the activation might be partly mediated by the Erk1/2 pathway. ..
- Li C, Shi H, Chen Z, Ye H, Song N, Yin S. Protein kinase A and C signaling induces bilirubin potentiation of GABA/glycinergic synaptic transmission in rat ventral cochlear nucleus neurons. Brain Res. 2010;1348:30-41 pubmed publisher..Bilirubin facilitates transmitter release via presynaptic PKA activation, which might provide insight into the cellular mechanism underlying bilirubin-induced hearing dysfunction. ..
- Du W, Huang J, Yao H, Zhou K, Duan B, Wang Y. Inhibition of TRPC6 degradation suppresses ischemic brain damage in rats. J Clin Invest. 2010;120:3480-92 pubmed publisher..Thus, TRPC6 proteolysis contributed to ischemic neuronal cell death, and suppression of its degradation preserved neuronal survival and prevented ischemic brain damage. ..
- Wu J, Sun J, Xue Y. Involvement of JNK and P53 activation in G2/M cell cycle arrest and apoptosis induced by titanium dioxide nanoparticles in neuron cells. Toxicol Lett. 2010;199:269-76 pubmed publisher..In addition, both the size and crystal structure of TiO(2)-NPs exposure contributed to the neurotoxicity. Nanoparticles were more toxic than micrometer-sized particles and the anatase form were more toxic than the rutile. ..
- Qu L, Guo N, Li B. Beta1- and beta2-adrenoceptors in basolateral nucleus of amygdala and their roles in consolidation of fear memory in rats. Hippocampus. 2008;18:1131-9 pubmed publisher..The present results indicate that beta1- and beta2-ARs in the BLA have differential subcellular localizations and both are required for the consolidation of auditory fear memory. ..
- Huang Y, Chen L, Gu Y, Yu G. Sympathetic preganglionic neurons project to superior cervical ganglion via C7 spinal nerve in pup but not in adult rats. Auton Neurosci. 2010;154:54-8 pubmed publisher..It suggests that in newborns with brachial plexopathy, presence of Horner's syndrome may be correlated with avulsion of C7. ..
- Yanlei Huang -, Anupama B, Shan Zheng -, Xianmin Xiao -, Lian Chen -. The expression of enteric nerve markers and nerve innervation in total colonic aganglionosis. Int J Surg Pathol. 2011;19:303-8 pubmed publisher..5. The study revealed evident differences in the positive expression of nerve markers in the enteric sections when TCA and common-segment HD were compared, indicating differences in enteric nerve innervation in these conditions. ..
- Zhang W, Ge W, Wang Z. A toolbox for light control of Drosophila behaviors through Channelrhodopsin 2-mediated photoactivation of targeted neurons. Eur J Neurosci. 2007;26:2405-16 pubmed..This non-invasive method for remote control of animal behaviors also provides a potential tool for conducting 'gain of function' studies toward understanding how animal behaviors are controlled by neural activity. ..
- Shi G, Liu Y, Liu T, Yan W, Liu X, Wang Y, et al. Upregulated miR-29b promotes neuronal cell death by inhibiting Bcl2L2 after ischemic brain injury. Exp Brain Res. 2012;216:225-30 pubmed publisher..These results suggest an important role of miR-29b in regulating neuronal cell death, thus offering a new target for the development of therapeutic agents against ischemic brain injury. ..
- Lu B, Al Ramahi I, Valencia A, Wang Q, Berenshteyn F, Yang H, et al. Identification of NUB1 as a suppressor of mutant Huntington toxicity via enhanced protein clearance. Nat Neurosci. 2013;16:562-70 pubmed publisher..Thus, we have identified genes modifying endogenous mHTT using high-throughput screening and demonstrate NUB1 as an exemplar entry point for therapeutic intervention of Huntington's disease. ..
- Chang Z, Wang Y, Bian L, Liu Q, Long J. Enterovirus 71 antagonizes the antiviral activity of host STAT3 and IL-6R with partial dependence on virus-induced miR-124. J Gen Virol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..This suggests that controlling miR-124 and the downstream targets, IL-6R and STAT3, might benefit the antiviral treatment of EV71 infection...
- Li H, Gaughwin P, Li N, He S. Localization of dopamine D1-receptor to A-type horizontal cells in the rabbit retina by single cell RT-PCR. Neurosci Lett. 2004;355:146-8 pubmed..This study supported previous observations that dopamine regulated A-type horizontal cell coupling via D1 receptors at the level of transcription. ..
- Qi A, Qiu J, Xiao L, Chen Y. Rapid activation of JNK and p38 by glucocorticoids in primary cultured hippocampal cells. J Neurosci Res. 2005;80:510-7 pubmed..The nongenomic nature of the responses and the transduction pathway and the significance of persistent action and biological significance are discussed. ..
- Wang R, Liang J, Jiang H, Qin L, Yang H. Promoter-dependent EGFP expression during embryonic stem cell propagation and differentiation. Stem Cells Dev. 2008;17:279-89 pubmed publisher..These results extend previous observations for the activities of these promoters in mES cells and provide new information for choosing appropriate promoters to facilitate genetic modification of mES cells. ..
- Chen Z, Ma Z, Wang Y, Li Y, Lü H, Fu S, et al. Oligodendrocyte-spinal cord explant co-culture: an in vitro model for the study of myelination. Brain Res. 2010;1309:9-18 pubmed publisher..As the oligodendrocytes expressed GFP, and the neuron somas remained in the explants, the interaction between oligodendrocytes and neurites in co-culture were observed clearly and dynamically without immunostaining. ..
- Li D, Gu X, Lu L, Liang L. Effects of phenylalanine on the survival and neurite outgrowth of rat cortical neurons in primary cultures: possible involvement of brain-derived neurotrophic factor. Mol Cell Biochem. 2010;339:1-7 pubmed publisher..Considering the important role of BDNF in normal brain development and function, these L: -Phe-induced changes in BDNF in PKU brain may be a critical element of the neurological symptoms of PKU...
- Chen Q, Zhu Y, Yu J, Miao S, Zheng J, Xu L, et al. CDKL5, a protein associated with rett syndrome, regulates neuronal morphogenesis via Rac1 signaling. J Neurosci. 2010;30:12777-86 pubmed publisher..Together, these results demonstrate a critical role of CDKL5 in neuronal morphogenesis and identify a Rho GTPase signaling pathway which may contribute to CDKL5-related disorders. ..
- Huang Y, Zhang L, Song N, Hu Z, Chen J, Ding Y. Distribution of Satb1 in the central nervous system of adult mice. Neurosci Res. 2011;71:12-21 pubmed publisher..Satb1 expression was never observed in glial cells. This study presents a comprehensive overview of Satb1 expression in the CNS, and provides insights for investigating the role of Satb1 in the mature CNS. ..
- Fan G, Zhou H, Yang H, Chen S. Heat shock proteins reduce alpha-synuclein aggregation induced by MPP+ in SK-N-SH cells. FEBS Lett. 2006;580:3091-8 pubmed..These findings suggest that HSPs may inhibit the MPP+-induced alpha-synuclein expression, accelerate alpha-synuclein degradation, thereby reducing the amount of alpha-synuclein protein and accordingly preventing its aggregation. ..
- Huang C, Xiang Y, Wang Y, Li X, Xu L, Zhu Z, et al. Dual-specificity histone demethylase KIAA1718 (KDM7A) regulates neural differentiation through FGF4. Cell Res. 2010;20:154-65 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study identified a dual-specificity histone demethylase that regulates neural differentiation through FGF4. ..
- Wang Y, Xu T. Acidosis, acid-sensing ion channels, and neuronal cell death. Mol Neurobiol. 2011;44:350-8 pubmed publisher..In this article, we will review the possible mechanisms that underlie ASIC1a channel-mediated neuronal death and discuss ASIC1a channel modulators involved in this process. ..
- Wang Y, Guo L, Jiang H, Zheng L, Zhang A, Zhen X. Allosteric Modulation of Sigma-1 Receptors Elicits Rapid Antidepressant Activity. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2016;22:368-77 pubmed publisher..The present data provide the first evidence that allosteric modulation of sigma-1 receptors may represent a new approach for antidepressant drug discovery. ..
- Lu Y, Huang Y, Jiang J, Hu R, Yang Y, Jiang H, et al. Neuronal apoptosis may not contribute to the long-term cognitive dysfunction induced by a brief exposure to 2% sevoflurane in developing rats. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;78:322-328 pubmed publisher..Our findings also suggested that the mechanisms of sevoflurane-induced neurodevelopmental impact might be various, depending on the concentration and exposure duration. ..
- Hou Z, Yu X. Activity-regulated somatostatin expression reduces dendritic spine density and lowers excitatory synaptic transmission via postsynaptic somatostatin receptor 4. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:2501-9 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first demonstration of the long term effect of SST on neuronal morphology. ..
- Zhang Y, Mei J, Lu S, Zhao Z. Age-related alterations in responses of nucleus basalis magnocellularis neurons to peripheral nociceptive stimuli. Brain Res. 2002;948:47-55 pubmed..These findings indicate that there might be some functional changes in the nbM neurons and its projection pathway with aging, which impair their responsive ability to peripheral nociceptive stimuli. ..
- Liu J, Jin D, Xiao L, Zhu X. Paeoniflorin attenuates chronic cerebral hypoperfusion-induced learning dysfunction and brain damage in rats. Brain Res. 2006;1089:162-70 pubmed..Our results demonstrated that PF could attenuate cognitive deficit and brain damage induced by chronic cerebral hypoperfusion and that suppression of neuroinflammatory reaction in brain might be involved in PF-induced neuroprotection. ..
- Wen T, Bao K, Li H. Blocking BE301622 gene expression by RNAi initiates differentiation of neural stem cells in rat. Cell Biochem Funct. 2007;25:775-9 pubmed..Expression of mRNA was tested through RT-PCR. The result showed the expression of BE301622 gene was specificially suppressed. This finding effectively validated that BE301622 is involved in the differentiation of NSCs. ..
- Cai J, Kang Z, Liu W, Luo X, Qiang S, Zhang J, et al. Hydrogen therapy reduces apoptosis in neonatal hypoxia-ischemia rat model. Neurosci Lett. 2008;441:167-72 pubmed publisher..These results indicated H2 administration after HI appeared to provide brain protection via inhibition of neuronal apoptosis. ..
- Zhuang J, Wang C, Zhou M, Duan K, Mei Y. TGF-?1 enhances Kv2.1 potassium channel protein expression and promotes maturation of cerebellar granule neurons. J Cell Physiol. 2012;227:297-307 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that TGF-?1 upregulates K(+) channel expression and I(K) currents and thereby promotes CGN maturation. ..
- Zhang C, Gao J, Zhang H, Sun L, Peng G. Robo2--slit and Dcc--netrin1 coordinate neuron axonal pathfinding within the embryonic axon tracts. J Neurosci. 2012;32:12589-602 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate how Robo2-Slit and Dcc-Netrin coordinate the axonal projection choices of the developing neurons in the vertebrate forebrain. ..
- Wang G, Jiang R, Zhao Z, Song W. Effects of ozone and fine particulate matter (PM(2.5)) on rat system inflammation and cardiac function. Toxicol Lett. 2013;217:23-33 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, PM(2.5) alone exposure could cause inflammation, endothelial function and ANS injuries, and ozone potentiated these effects induced by PM(2.5). ..
- Ye H, Wang J, Zhang W, Shi H, Yin S. Taurine attenuates bilirubin-induced neurotoxicity in the auditory system in neonatal guinea pigs. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2013;77:647-54 pubmed publisher..In this study, we investigated whether taurine could protect the auditory system against the neurotoxicity associated with hyperbilirubinemia in an in vivo model...
- Lim B, Shen F, Kim Y, Kim W, Kim Y, Han H, et al. Possible role of GABAergic depolarization in neocortical neurons in generating hyperexcitatory behaviors during emergence from sevoflurane anesthesia in the rat. ASN Neuro. 2014;6: pubmed publisher..On the basis of these results, we conclude that sevoflurane may produce PAHBs by potentiating GABAergic depolarization/excitation in neocortical neurons. ..
- Hou L, Zhu L, Zhang M, Zhang X, Zhang G, Liu Z, et al. Participation of Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH) in Asthma Exacerbations Induced by Psychological Stress via PKA/PKC Signal Pathway in Airway-Related Vagal Preganglionic Neurons (AVPNs). Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2230-2241 pubmed publisher..Our results strongly suggested that ADH participated in psychological stress-induced asthma exacerbations via PKA/PKC signal pathway in AVPNs. ..
- Yu Y, Shen L, Xia P, Tang Y, Bao L, Pei G. Syntaxin 1A promotes the endocytic sorting of EAAC1 leading to inhibition of glutamate transport. J Cell Sci. 2006;119:3776-87 pubmed..These findings provide new evidence that syntaxin 1A serves as an intrinsic enhancer to EAAC1 endocytic sorting and further suggest that syntaxin 1A is conversant with both ;ins' and ;outs' of synaptic neurotransmission. ..
- Liu W, Ding W, Gu H, Chen M, Hu J. Lipopolysaccharide-induced cerebral inflammatory damage and the therapeutic effect of platelet activating factor receptor antagonist. Neurosci Bull. 2007;23:271-6 pubmed..LPS can induce inflammatory damages to the brain, but the damage could be antagonized by BN52021. Platelet activating factor receptor antagonist may offer an effective therapy for neurodegeneration diseases. ..
- Xie H, Yan C, Xu J, Gao Y, Yu X, Pan J, et al. [Effects of lead exposure on expression of mGluR5 in mRNA and protein levels of the cultured hippocampal neurons]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;41:266-70 pubmed..The expression of mGluR5 in mRNA and protein levels should be down-regulated after lead exposure at different lead levels in a dose-dependent manner. ..
- Lu J, Cui Y, Cai R, Mao Y, Zhang J, Sun X. Early auditory deprivation alters expression of NMDA receptor subunit NR1 mRNA in the rat auditory cortex. J Neurosci Res. 2008;86:1290-6 pubmed..Taken together, these findings provide a possible underlying mechanism for the development of postnatal auditory function. ..
- Chen X, Zhang J, Neumeyer J, Jin G, Hu G, Zhang A, et al. Arylbenzazepines are potent modulators for the delayed rectifier K+ channel: a potential mechanism for their neuroprotective effects. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e5811 pubmed publisher..The present findings not only revealed a new potent blocker of I(K) , but also provided a novel mechanism for the neuroprotective action of arylbenzazepines such as (+/-) SKF83959. ..
- Zhao Q, Gao J, Li W, Cai D. Neurotrophic and neurorescue effects of Echinacoside in the subacute MPTP mouse model of Parkinson's disease. Brain Res. 2010;1346:224-36 pubmed publisher..05). These findings demonstrate that ECH is probably a novel, orally active, non-peptide inducer of NTFs and inhibitor of apoptosis, and they provide preclinical support for therapeutic potential of this compound in the treatment of PD. ..
- Xu Q, Yang G, Liu N, Xu P, Chen Y, Zhou Z, et al. P4-ATPase ATP8A2 acts in synergy with CDC50A to enhance neurite outgrowth. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:1803-12 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that ATP8A2, acting in synergy with CDC50A, performs an important role in neurite outgrowth in neurons. ..
- Li Y, Du X, Liu C, Wen Z, Du J. Reciprocal regulation between resting microglial dynamics and neuronal activity in vivo. Dev Cell. 2012;23:1189-202 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal an instructive role for neuronal activity in resting microglial motility and suggest the function for microglia in homeostatic regulation of neuronal activity in the healthy brain. ..
- Zhang Q, Yu J, Liu B, Lv Z, Xia T, Xiao F, et al. Central activating transcription factor 4 (ATF4) regulates hepatic insulin resistance in mice via S6K1 signaling and the vagus nerve. Diabetes. 2013;62:2230-9 pubmed publisher..These results may lead to the identification of novel therapeutic targets for treating insulin resistance and associated metabolic diseases. ..
- Ye H, Shi H, Yin S. Mechanisms underlying taurine protection against glutamate-induced neurotoxicity. Can J Neurol Sci. 2013;40:628-34 pubmed
- Han M, Huang J, Liu H, Wang W, Sun X, Huang F. Neither insufficiency nor overexpression of sac1 affects the accumulation of AÎ²42 in Drosophila expressing Ab42. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2015;19:1700-5 pubmed..Neither sac1 insufficiency nor sac1 over-expression significantly changed the three phenotypes. We found that the alterations of sac1 expression did not change AÎ²42 accumulation and neural deficits in the model. ..
- Huang Y, Zheng S. The effect of vitamin A deficiency during pregnancy on anorectal malformations. J Pediatr Surg. 2011;46:1400-5 pubmed publisher..0001, P = .0203, and P = .0122, respectively). Vitamin A deficiency during pregnancy may result in the embryological development of ARMs. Enteric nervous system development may be related to ARMs. ..
- Yao J, Gao X, Chow C, Zhan X, Hu C, Mei Y. Neuritin activates insulin receptor pathway to up-regulate Kv4.2-mediated transient outward K+ current in rat cerebellar granule neurons. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:41534-45 pubmed publisher..Our data reveal, for the first time, an unanticipated role of the insulin receptor in previously unrecognized neuritin-mediated signaling. ..
- Luo G, Chen Y, Li X, Liu T, LE W. Nr4a2 is essential for the differentiation of dopaminergic neurons during zebrafish embryogenesis. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2008;39:202-10 pubmed publisher..6 fold. These results suggest that Nr4a2 may play an important role in the differentiation and maturation rather than the survival of DA progenitors in the PT area during zebrafish early embryogenesis. ..
- Bie B, Zhang Y, Zhao Z. Inhibition of P2X receptor-mediated inward current by protein kinase C in small-diameter dorsal root ganglion neurons of adult rats. Neurosci Bull. 2009;25:179-86 pubmed publisher..Activation of PKC negatively modulated the P2X receptor-mediated currents in rat DRG neurons, which may be of benefit to preventing the over-excitation of nociceptor under inflammatory or neuropathic conditions. ..
- Zhao G, Qin G, Wang J, Chu W, Guo L. Functional activation of monoamine transporters by luteolin and apigenin isolated from the fruit of Perilla frutescens (L.) Britt. Neurochem Int. 2010;56:168-76 pubmed publisher..Thus, luteolin and apigenin function as monoamine transporter activators, which would improve several hypermonoaminergic neuropsychological disorders, especially cocaine dependence, through up-regulating monoamine transporter activity...
- He Y, Zhan X, Yang G, Sun J, Mei Y. Amoxapine inhibits the delayed rectifier outward K+ current in mouse cortical neurons via cAMP/protein kinase A pathways. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2010;332:437-45 pubmed publisher..Together these results suggest that amoxapine inhibits I(K) in mouse cortical neurons by cAMP/PKA-dependent pathway associated with the 5-HT receptor, and suggest that the Kv2.1 alpha-subunit may be the target for this inhibition. ..
- Zheng W, Geng A, Li P, Wang Y, Yuan X. Robo4 regulates the radial migration of newborn neurons in developing neocortex. Cereb Cortex. 2012;22:2587-601 pubmed publisher..Overall, our results showed an important role of Robo4 in the regulation of cortical radial migration through Slit-dependent and -independent mechanisms. ..
- Chen M, Cao H, Chu Y, Cheng L, Liang L, Zhang Y, et al. Role of P2X7 receptor-mediated IL-18/IL-18R signaling in morphine tolerance: multiple glial-neuronal dialogues in the rat spinal cord. J Pain. 2012;13:945-58 pubmed publisher..This article may represent potential new therapeutic targets for preventing morphine analgesic tolerance in clinical management of chronic pain. ..
- Zhai X, Lin H, Chen Y, Chen X, Shi J, Chen O, et al. Hyperbaric oxygen preconditioning ameliorates hypoxia-ischemia brain damage by activating Nrf2 expression in vivo and in vitro. Free Radic Res. 2016;50:454-66 pubmed publisher..Besides, Nrf2 siRNA significantly reduced protective effects of HBO-PC. These observations demonstrated that an up-regulation of Nrf2 by HBO-PC might play an important role in the generation of tolerance against HIBD. ..
- Xia C, Wang C, Zhang K, Qian C, Jing N. Induction of a high population of neural stem cells with anterior neuroectoderm characters from epiblast-like P19 embryonic carcinoma cells. Differentiation. 2007;75:912-27 pubmed..This method will provide an in vitro system to dissect the molecular mechanisms involved in neural induction of early mouse embryos. ..
- Shi M, Guo C, Dai J, Ding Y. DCC is required for the tangential migration of noradrenergic neurons in locus coeruleus of mouse brain. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2008;39:529-38 pubmed publisher..Thus, our findings demonstrate that DCC is a key regulator of tangential migration of LC neurons during the embryonic development. ..
- Liu J, Shi M, Hong Z, Zhang J, Bradner J, Quinn T, et al. Identification of ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor alpha as a mediator of neurotoxicity induced by alpha-synuclein. Proteomics. 2010;10:2138-50 pubmed publisher..One was ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor, which appeared to modulate eSNCA-mediated neurotoxicity via mechanisms related to JAK1/STAT3 signaling but independent of eSNCA endocytosis. ..
- Heng X, LE W. The function of DNA topoisomerase II? in neuronal development. Neurosci Bull. 2010;26:411-6 pubmed publisher..The present review mainly focused on the research progress on the role of Top II? in neuronal development over the recent decades. ..
- Liu D, Yang Q, Li S. Activation of extrasynaptic NMDA receptors induces LTD in rat hippocampal CA1 neurons. Brain Res Bull. 2013;93:10-6 pubmed publisher..Application of TBS in naïve slices evoked a transient potentiation. In contrast, the activation of ES-NMDARs evoked a robust LTD. These results suggest the involvement of ES-NMDARs in LTD induction. ..
- Xiao X, Zhu M, Xu T. 2-Guanidine-4-methylquinazoline acts as a novel competitive antagonist of A type ?-aminobutyric acid receptors. Neuropharmacology. 2013;75:126-37 pubmed publisher..We conclude that GMQ represents a novel chemical structure that acts, possibly, by competing with GABA binding to GABAARs. It is anticipated that GMQ and its analogs will facilitate the development of new chemical probes for GABAARs. ..
- Li M, Wang Y, Chen X, Zhang N, Wu H, Hu G. BmTx3B, a novel scorpion toxin from Buthus martensi Karsch, inhibits delayed rectifier potassium current in rat hippocampal neurons. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2003;24:1016-20 pubmed..BmTx3B did not affect the steady-state activation and inactivation kinetics of the current. The short-chain scorpion peptide BmTx3B selectively blocked the delayed rectifier potassium channel. ..
- Sun X, Lu Q, Cai Y. Effect of cholecystokinin on experimental neuronal aging. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:551-6 pubmed..CCK8 may prolong the process of experimental neuronal aging by maintaining the structure and the number of neuronal dendrite and spine cells and changing the total cellular protein. ..