Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on middle aged in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: middle aged
Publications960 found, 100 shown here
- Zhu X, Ding M, Yu M, Feng M, Tan L, Zhao F. Identification of galectin-7 as a potential biomarker for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma by proteomic analysis. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:290 pubmed publisher..The alteration in the expression of galectin-7 was confirmed using a tissue microarray. These findings suggest that galectin-7 could be used as a potential biomarker for ESCC. ..
- Zheng X, Duan W, Xu J, Nie C, Yang Z, Wang H, et al. Functionally significant nicotine acetylcholine receptor subunit ?5 promoter haplotypes are associated with susceptibility to lung cancer in Chinese. Cancer. 2011;117:4714-23 pubmed publisher..These results indicated a new associated risk pattern between CHRNA5 promoter activity and susceptibility to lung cancer that implies a complex role of the CHRNA5 gene in lung cancer. ..
- Zhu Q, Meads C, Lu M, Wu J, Zhou W, Gao E. Turning point of age for semen quality: a population-based study in Chinese men. Fertil Steril. 2011;96:572-6 pubmed publisher..Further research would enroll a large sample of healthy 40- to 70-year olds to examine declining semen parameters in these age groups. ..
- Song W, Chen Y, Shen H, Yuan T, Zhang C, Zeng B. Biochemical markers comparison of dynamic hip screw and Gamma nail implants in the treatment of stable intertrochanteric fracture: a prospective study of 60 patients. J Int Med Res. 2011;39:822-9 pubmed..It is concluded that DHS implantation may be described as a more 'systemically' minimally invasive procedure than GN implantation. ..
- Wang T, Li M, Chen B, Xu M, Xu Y, Huang Y, et al. Urinary bisphenol A (BPA) concentration associates with obesity and insulin resistance. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012;97:E223-7 pubmed publisher..20-3.14), but this association was not observed in those with BMI of 24 kg/m(2) or higher. BPA was positively associated with generalized obesity, abdominal obesity, and insulin resistance in middle-aged and elderly Chinese adults. ..
- Wang F, Yu S, Liu K, Chen F, Song Z, Zhang X, et al. Acute intraocular inflammation caused by endotoxin after intravitreal injection of counterfeit bevacizumab in Shanghai, China. Ophthalmology. 2013;120:355-61 pubmed publisher..To describe an outbreak of intraocular inflammation caused by endotoxin-contaminated counterfeit bevacizumab in China...
- Qin H, Zhu X, Liang J, Yang Y, Wang S, Shi W, et al. Associations between aberrant DNA methylation and transcript levels of DNMT1 and MBD2 in CD4+T cells from patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Australas J Dermatol. 2013;54:90-5 pubmed publisher..Global DNA hypomethylation may play a pivotal role in the pathogenesis of SLE. Abnormal expression levels of DNMT1 and MBD2 mRNA may be important causes of the global hypomethylation observed in CD4+T cells in SLE. ..
- Li Q, Li X, Guo Z, Xu F, Xia J, Liu Z, et al. MicroRNA-574-5p was pivotal for TLR9 signaling enhanced tumor progression via down-regulating checkpoint suppressor 1 in human lung cancer. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e48278 pubmed publisher..Our findings not only facilitated the further understanding of the crosstalk between miRNAs and TLRs in tumor biology, but also provided novel potential candidates for treatment of cancer. ..
- Fu L, Guo W, Liu B, Sun L, Bi Z, Zhu L, et al. Shedding of c-Met ectodomain correlates with c-Met expression in non-small cell lung cancer. Biomarkers. 2013;18:126-35 pubmed publisher..Shedding of soluble c-Met associates with total c-Met amount in pre-clinical models, and soluble c-Met correlates with both c-Met expression level and tumor size in human, high soluble c-Met predicts poorer outcome. ..
- Sang X, Jiang Y, Wang W, Yan L, Zhao J, Peng Y, et al. Prevalence of and risk factors for primary aldosteronism among patients with resistant hypertension in China. J Hypertens. 2013;31:1465-71; discussion 1471-2 pubmed publisher..The screening for primary aldosteronism should be focused on those with early onset hypertension and/or hypokalemia. ..
- He Z, Bammann H, Han D, Xie G, Khaitovich P. Conserved expression of lincRNA during human and macaque prefrontal cortex development and maturation. RNA. 2014;20:1103-11 pubmed publisher..These results support the potential functionality of lincRNA in primate PFC development. ..
- Ouyang Q, Zhang L, Jiang Y, Ni X, Chen S, Ye F, et al. The membrane complement regulatory protein CD59 promotes tumor growth and predicts poor prognosis in breast cancer. Int J Oncol. 2016;48:2015-24 pubmed publisher..An analysis of clinical data on 120 patients revealed that patients with CD59 overexpression may have a worse prognosis. CD59 may therefore be a prognostic biomarker for poor outcome in breast cancer patients. ..
- Wu C, Guo J, Liu H, Pudasaini B, Yang W, Zhao Q, et al. The Correlation of Decreased Heart Rate Recovery and Chronotropic Incompetence with Exercise Capacity in Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patients. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:3415401 pubmed publisher..We show by this study that a decrease in HRR1 in IPAH patients is associated with severe limitation of exercise capacity. HRR1 < 16 beats and CI just after completion of a CPET could be an indicator of poor prognosis. ..
- Li G, Zhang H. Mad2 and p27 expression profiles in colorectal cancer and its clinical significance. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:3218-20 pubmed..Defect of spindle checkpoint gene Mad2 and mutation of p27 gene are involved mainly in colorectal carcinogenesis and associated with prognosis of colorectal cancer. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang W. Treatment outcomes after pars plana vitrectomy for endogenous endophthalmitis. Retina. 2005;25:746-50 pubmed..Vitreous specimens for culture that were obtained by vitrectomy were more sensitive in detecting the causative organism. ..
- Wang L, Guan X, Gong W, Yao J, Peng Z, Wei D, et al. Altered expression of transcription factor Sp1 critically impacts the angiogenic phenotype of human gastric cancer. Clin Exp Metastasis. 2005;22:205-13 pubmed..Therefore, we provided both clinical and experimental evidence to indicate that Sp1 might impact gastric cancer development and progression through regulating angiogenesis, a critical aspect of cancer biology. ..
- Li Z, Xu X, Zou D, Xie W, Yu X, Chen X, et al. [A study of extraesophageal presentations in gastroesophageal reflux disease]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2006;45:13-6 pubmed..Our results suggest that a significant part of GERD patients suffered from EED, and value of laryngoscopy and 24 h pH monitoring is limited for the diagnosis of EED. Higher dosage of PPI was effective for the treatment of EED. ..
- Fan X, Zhou H, Lin M, Fu Y, Li J. Late reconstruction of the complex orbital fractures with computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing technique. J Craniofac Surg. 2007;18:665-73 pubmed
- Zhang W, Li S, Visocchi M, Wang X, Jiang J. Clinical analysis of hyponatremia in acute craniocerebral injury. J Emerg Med. 2010;39:151-7 pubmed publisher..Intravenous injection of extrinsic thyrotropin-releasing hormone might inhibit dilutional hyponatremia arising from the increase in ADH secretion by patients with ACI. ..
- Lin H, Hou C, Zhen X, Xu Z. Clinical study of reconstructed bladder innervation below the level of spinal cord injury to produce urination by Achilles tendon-to-bladder reflex contractions. J Neurosurg Spine. 2009;10:452-7 pubmed publisher..In the present study, the authors analyze the effectiveness of neurogenic bladder reinnervation in patients with SCIs by using Achilles tendon reflexes below the paraplegic level...
- Ma X, Guo Y, Pang Z, Wang B, Lu H, Gu Y, et al. A randomized phase II study of CEOP with or without semustine as induction chemotherapy in patients with stage IE/IIE extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type in the upper aerodigestive tract. Radiother Oncol. 2009;93:492-7 pubmed publisher..5%, 60.6% and 30%, respectively (P=0.0002). The addition of semustine to CEOP regimen was not associated with improved efficacy. More effective treatment needs to be explored in patients with intermediate or high risk. ..
- Chi F, Ren D, Dai C. Variety of audiologic manifestations in patients with superior semicircular canal dehiscence. Otol Neurotol. 2010;31:2-10 pubmed..No correlation was observed between the size of dehiscence and the severity of vestibular symptoms or the degree of hearing loss. Surgical repair of dehiscence can relieve symptoms with low morbidity. ..
- Wang E, Sun Y, Guo J, Gao X, Hu J, Zhou L, et al. Tetranectin and apolipoprotein A-I in cerebrospinal fluid as potential biomarkers for Parkinson's disease. Acta Neurol Scand. 2010;122:350-9 pubmed publisher..Our preliminary results suggest that tetranectin and apoA-I may serve as potential biomarkers for PD, though further validation is needed. ..
- Hu W, He S, Zhang S, Liu Y, Li M, Hou T, et al. An MRI study of psoas major and abdominal large vessels with respect to the X/DLIF approach. Eur Spine J. 2011;20:557-62 pubmed publisher..Combined with the distribution of nerve roots reported by Moro, X/DLIF approach is safe via zones II-III at L1/2 and L2/3, and via zone II at L3/4. At L4/5, it is safe via zones I-II in left and via zone II in right side, respectively. ..
- Yi Z, Zhu L, Long B. [Clinical observation on treatment of major depressive disorder by paroxetine combined with chaihu xiaoyao mixture]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2010;30:1257-60 pubmed..05). Combined treatment of CXM and paroxetine is more effective than that with paroxetine alone in treating MDD, and it could enhance the clinical efficacy with higher safety. ..
- Wang J, Ma C, Liao Z, Tian B, Lu J. Study on chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer using MRS and pancreatic juice samples. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:2126-30 pubmed publisher..To investigate the markers of pancreatic diseases and provide basic data and experimental methods for the diagnosis of pancreatic diseases...
- Wang G, Hou J, Ma L, Xie J, Yin J, Xu D, et al. Risk factor for clear cell renal cell carcinoma in Chinese population: a case-control study. Cancer Epidemiol. 2012;36:177-82 pubmed publisher..The polymorphisms of the xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes are weakly associated with ccRCC risk in Chinese subjects. ..
- Yang L, Gu Y, Shi J, Gao R, Liu Y, Li J, et al. Modified plate-only open-door laminoplasty versus laminectomy and fusion for the treatment of cervical stenotic myelopathy. Orthopedics. 2013;36:e79-87 pubmed publisher..For this reason, modified laminoplasty may be a more viable option for patients with cervical stenotic myelopathy...
- Zhang Z, Li X, Guo J, Xu F, He Q, Zhao Y, et al. Interleukin-17 enhances the production of interferon-? and tumour necrosis factor-? by bone marrow T lymphocytes from patients with lower risk myelodysplastic syndromes. Eur J Haematol. 2013;90:375-84 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, increased IL-17 expression was associated with more severe anaemia in with patients with MDS. Elevated IL-17 levels and IL-17-induced IFN-? and TNF-? overproduction may be involved in the pathogenesis of lower risk MDS. ..
- Fang Q, Li H, Song Q, Yang W, Hou X, Ma X, et al. Serum fibroblast growth factor 19 levels are decreased in Chinese subjects with impaired fasting glucose and inversely associated with fasting plasma glucose levels. Diabetes Care. 2013;36:2810-4 pubmed publisher..Fasting serum FGF19 levels were decreased in Chinese subjects with IFG and inversely associated with fasting glucose levels. ..
- Tian H, Ge C, Li H, Zhao F, Hou H, Chen T, et al. Ribonucleotide reductase M2B inhibits cell migration and spreading by early growth response protein 1-mediated phosphatase and tensin homolog/Akt1 pathway in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology. 2014;59:1459-70 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that RRM2B suppresses cell migration and spreading by way of modulation of the Egr-1/PTEN/Akt1 pathway. ..
- Lyu J, Song H, Tian Z, Miao Y, Ren G, Guo W. Predictive value of pAKT/PTEN expression in oral squamous cell carcinoma treated with cetuximab-based chemotherapy. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2016;121:67-72 pubmed publisher..034) and better disease-free survival (P = .031). Our study demonstrates that pAKT expression is a predictive biomarker of cetuximab-based induction chemotherapy in OSCC. ..
- Wang Y, Zhao Y, Liu S, Tang W, Gao H, Zheng X, et al. Using a novel T-lymph node ratio model to evaluate the prognosis of nonmetastatic breast cancer patients who received preoperative radiotherapy followed by mastectomy: An observational study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8203 pubmed publisher..The novel T-NR staging system performed more accurate survival prediction and better model fitness for NMBC patients who receive PRT followed by MAST, it may provide a wide applicability in clinical decision-making...
- Li S, Wang X, Pan Q, Hai J, Liu N, Shen F, et al. Studies on the operative outcomes and mechanisms of microvascular decompression in treating typical and atypical trigeminal neuralgia. Clin J Pain. 2005;21:311-6 pubmed
- Zhang T, He N, Ding Y, Crabtree K, Minhas V, Wood C. Prevalence of human herpesvirus 8 and hepatitis C virus in a rural community with a high risk for blood-borne infections in central China. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2011;17:395-401 pubmed publisher..HBV infection is associated with HHV8 infection but not with HCV infection. It is possible that HHV8 and hepatitis B virus, but not HCV, have similar modes of transmission in this population. ..
- Zhou P, Li K, Lu H, Qian Y, Gu X, Gong W, et al. Azithromycin treatment failure among primary and secondary syphilis patients in Shanghai. Sex Transm Dis. 2010;37:726-9 pubmed publisher..Azithromycin has been used to treat primary and secondary syphilis and as prophylaxis for sexual partners. We evaluated syphilis treatment failure in patients who received azithromycin therapy...
- Xu Y, Li X, Liu X, Zhou M. Neuregulin-1/ErbB signaling and chronic heart failure. Adv Pharmacol. 2010;59:31-51 pubmed publisher..As predicted, rhNRG-1 treatment improved both cardiac function and reversed remodeling of the heart. Therefore, rhNRG-1 may represent a new drug for treatment of CHF with a novel therapeutic mechanism...
- Rui Y, Du L, Wang Y, Wang Y, Lui P, Tang T, et al. Bone morphogenetic protein 2 promotes transforming growth factor ?3-induced chondrogenesis of human osteoarthritic synovium-derived stem cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:3040-8 pubmed..SDSCs could be isolated from human osteoarthritic synovium. Supplementation with BMP-2 significantly promoted the in vitro TGF-?3-induced chondrogenic differentiation of SDSCs. ..
- Qing W, Fang W, Ye L, Shen L, Zhang X, Fei X, et al. Density of tumor-associated macrophages correlates with lymph node metastasis in papillary thyroid carcinoma. Thyroid. 2012;22:905-10 pubmed publisher..The isolated TAMs presented with high levels of M2-associated cytokine and receptors, making M2 the predominant TAM phenotype. TAMs may play a functional role in the progression of PTC. ..
- Xie Y, Ma H, Li H, Ding W, Zhao C, Zhang P, et al. Comparative study of unilateral and bilateral pedicle screw fixation in posterior lumbar interbody fusion. Orthopedics. 2012;35:e1517-23 pubmed publisher..The authors recommend the use of unilateral fixation in lumbar interbody fusion with 1 cage for lumbar degenerative diseases without major instability...
- Liu K, Shi J, Jia L, Yuan W. Surgical technique: Hemilaminectomy and unilateral lateral mass fixation for cervical ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013;471:2219-24 pubmed publisher..Level IV, therapeutic study. See Guidelines for Authors for a complete description of levels of evidence. ..
- Gao L, Bo H, Wang Y, Zhang J, Zhu M. Neurotrophic Factor Artemin Promotes Invasiveness and Neurotrophic Function of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma In Vivo and In Vitro. Pancreas. 2015;44:134-43 pubmed publisher..Artemin could promote invasiveness and neurotrophic function of pancreatic adenocarcinoma in vivo and in vitro. Therefore, Artemin could be used as a new therapeutic target of pancreatic carcinoma. ..
- Wang Z, Tang Z, Zhu W, Ge L, Ge J. Efficacy and safety of traditional Chinese medicine on thromboembolic events in patients with atrial fibrillation: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Complement Ther Med. 2017;32:1-10 pubmed publisher..84; 95% CI 1.03-3.27). This meta-analysis suggests that TCM combined with warfarin is superior to warfarin alone for the prevention of total thromboembolic events in patients with AF, with equal risk of bleeding as warfarin alone. ..
- Tang Y, Yu S, Liu Y, Zhang J, Han L, Xu Z. MicroRNA-124 controls human vascular smooth muscle cell phenotypic switch via Sp1. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H641-H649 pubmed publisher..We first identified miR-124 as a critical regulator in human aortic vascular smooth muscle cell differentiation, proliferation, and phenotype switch by targeting the 3'-untranslated region of specificity protein 1. ..
- Deng X, Ding L, Wang T, Xu M, Lu J, Li M, et al. Serum Fetuin-A Levels and Thyroid Function inMiddle-aged and Elderly Chinese. Biomed Environ Sci. 2017;30:455-459 pubmed publisher..Additionally, high serum fetuin-A concentrations were related to high thyroid function (odds ratio 1.27, 95% confidence interval 1.01-1.61), after adjustment for conventional risk factors...
- Yi X, Zhang R, Shi J, Gao W, Chen X, Zhang Y, et al. [Biologic significance of thyroid transcription factor-1 and surfactant protein expression in pulmonary sclerosing hemangioma]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2003;26:776-80 pubmed..Examination of different immunohistochemical markers including TTF-1, SP-A, SP-B, pancytokeratin, EMA and vimentin is helpful in the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of PSH. ..
- Li Y, Shao C, Zhang D, Zhao M, Lin L, Yan P, et al. The effect of dopamine D2, D5 receptor and transporter (SLC6A3) polymorphisms on the cue-elicited heroin craving in Chinese. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2006;141B:269-73 pubmed..The results of our study suggest that human dopamine pathway be involved in cue-induced heroin craving, and indicate a potential genetic risk factor for persistent heroin behavior and relapse. ..
- Wang Y, Gao J, Li Z, Jin Z, Gong Y, Man X. Diagnostic value of mucins (MUC1, MUC2 and MUC5AC) expression profile in endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration specimens of the pancreas. Int J Cancer. 2007;121:2716-22 pubmed..Our observations suggest the mucins expression profile in EUS-FNA specimens has higher value for the diagnosis of pancreatic cancer and mucinous neoplasms. ..
- Wan W, Zheng S, Zou H, Ma S, Tao G, Xu Z, et al. [Different therapeutic efficacy of pralidoxime chloride PAM-Cl on AChE against acute toxicity of methamidophos, dichlorvos and omethoate]. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2007;25:586-9 pubmed..However, PAM-Cl has therapeutic efficacy against acute toxicity of all the three organophosphorus pesticides. Oximes should be vigorously used in the treatment of AOPP, including acute omethoate/dimethoate poisoning. ..
- Yu K, Fan L, Di G, Yuan W, Zheng Y, Huang W, et al. Genetic variants in GSTM3 gene within GSTM4-GSTM2-GSTM1-GSTM5-GSTM3 cluster influence breast cancer susceptibility depending on GSTM1. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2010;121:485-96 pubmed publisher..We infer that GSTM3 catalyzing ability in normal breast tissue might protect against breast carcinogenesis. ..
- Chen B, Zhang W, Fang J, Jin Z, Li J, Yu Z, et al. Influence of the MDR1 haplotype and CYP3A5 genotypes on cyclosporine blood level in Chinese renal transplant recipients. Xenobiotica. 2009;39:931-8 pubmed publisher..8 +/- 25.0, 71.5 +/- 27.6, and 86.7 +/- 28.6 ng.kg.(ml.mg)(-1) (p < 0.05). MDR1 haplotypes and CYP3A5*3 genotypes can be related to C(2) and C(0) of CsA, respectively. ..
- Li J, Jiang J. Chinese Head Trauma Data Bank: effect of hyperthermia on the outcome of acute head trauma patients. J Neurotrauma. 2012;29:96-100 pubmed publisher..Prevention of early hyperthermia after acute head trauma is therefore essential to the management of TBI patients. ..
- Zhu L, Gao D, Yang J, Li M. Characterization of the phenotype of high collagen-producing fibroblast clones in systemic sclerosis, using a new modified limiting-dilution method. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2012;37:395-403 pubmed publisher..The new modified limiting-dilution method provides a useful means for characterizing cells with heterogeneous phenotypes. ..
- Lin X, Qu L, Chen Z, Xu C, Ye D, Shao Q, et al. A novel germline mutation in HOXB13 is associated with prostate cancer risk in Chinese men. Prostate. 2013;73:169-75 pubmed publisher..This mutation is associated with increased PCa risk in Chinese men. Consistent with a previous report, our findings provide further evidence that rare mutations in HOXB13 contribute to PCa risk. ..
- Li W, Wang H, Wang J, L V F, Zhu X, Wang Z. Ovarian metastases resection from extragenital primary sites: outcome and prognostic factor analysis of 147 patients. BMC Cancer. 2012;12:278 pubmed publisher..The identification of the primary tumor is required to plan for adequate treatment for this group of patients. ..
- Zhu J, Zou N, Mao H, Wang P, Zhu D, Ji H, et al. Evaluation of a modified lateral flow immunoassay for detection of high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I and myoglobin. Biosens Bioelectron. 2013;42:522-5 pubmed publisher..Thus, the new approach has great potential to improve LFIAs test, demonstrating its usefulness for simple screening applications and for sensitivity and quantitative immunoassays for diagnosis ofAMI. ..
- Gao Y, Guan M, Su B, Liu W, Xu M, Lu Y. Hypermethylation of the RASSF1A gene in gliomas. Clin Chim Acta. 2004;349:173-9 pubmed..p=0.022). Our results suggested that the RASSF1A gene might play an important role in glioma carcinogenesis. It also gives us an insight for future glioma medical therapy with a demethylating agent. ..
- Guo S, Tang W, Shi Y, Huang K, Xi Z, Xu Y, et al. RGS4 polymorphisms and risk of schizophrenia: an association study in Han Chinese plus meta-analysis. Neurosci Lett. 2006;406:122-7 pubmed
- Guo S, Huang K, Shi Y, Tang W, Zhou J, Feng G, et al. A case-control association study between the GRID1 gene and schizophrenia in the Chinese Northern Han population. Schizophr Res. 2007;93:385-90 pubmed..0081 and 0.00076 for SNPs 1-2 and SNPs 3-4-5 haplotypes, respectively. Our results strongly support previously reported association studies, implicating GRID1 in the etiology of schizophrenia. ..
- Qin H, Zheng J, Tong D, Chen W, Fan X, Hang X, et al. Effect of Lactobacillus plantarum enteral feeding on the gut permeability and septic complications in the patients with acute pancreatitis. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2008;62:923-30 pubmed..05. The patients with LP got a better clinical outcomes as compared with the patients with PN. EIN enteral feeding can attenuate disease severity, improve the intestinal permeability and clinical outcomes. ..
- Dong M, Peng B, Lin X, Zhao J, Zhou Y, Wang R. The prevalence of dementia in the People's Republic of China: a systematic analysis of 1980-2004 studies. Age Ageing. 2007;36:619-24 pubmed..The prevalence of AD may be affected by sex, education, occupation or age. The prevalence of VD, which was higher in northern than in southern China, seems not to be affected by age, sex or education. ..
- Gao L, Cong B, Zhang L, Ni X. Expression of the calcium-activated potassium channel in upper and lower segment human myometrium during pregnancy and parturition. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009;7:27 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that expression of BKCa alpha- and beta-subunit in pregnant myometrium is reduced during labour, which is consistent with the myometrial activity at the onset of parturition. ..
- Wang H, Ge B, Dong G. [Observation on therapeutic effect of catgut implantation at acupoint on simple obesity of different syndrome types]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2009;29:192-6 pubmed..2% and 41.70%, respectively. The therapeutic effect of catgut implantation at acupoints is the best for simple obesity of the stomach heat-dampness stagnation type and the worst for the type of endogenous heat due to yin deficiency. ..
- Cheng J, Li Y, Wei R. Systematic review of intraocular pressure-lowering effects of adjunctive medications added to latanoprost. Ophthalmic Res. 2009;42:99-105 pubmed publisher..The addition of brimonidine, dorzolamide, timolol, or brinzolamide can further lower IOP in eyes being treated with latanoprost. Timolol 0.5% once daily might be the most effective adjunctive medication. ..
- Ou Q, Lu Y, Huang Q, Cheng X. Clinical analysis of 150 cases with the novel influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in Shanghai, China. Biosci Trends. 2009;3:127-30 pubmed
- Xue H, Tu Y, Cai M, Yang A. Locking compression plate and cerclage band for type B1 periprosthetic femoral fractures preliminary results at average 30-month follow-up. J Arthroplasty. 2011;26:467-471.e1 pubmed publisher..The fracture united after 4 months. None had complications of loss of reduction, plate break, and wound infection...
- Yang Y, Zhang L, Ge J, Zhu Y. Prevalence of 3-rooted first permanent molars among a Shanghai Chinese population. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2010;110:e98-e101 pubmed publisher..14%; P = .573). The prevalence and bilateral incidence of 3-rooted mandibular first molars among the Shanghai Chinese population was high and such variation varied among Chinese populations living in different areas. ..
- Xu J, Furuya T, Cao X, Liu X, Li Q, Wang W, et al. Loss of BCL2L10 protein expression as prognostic predictor for poor clinical outcome in gastric carcinoma. Histopathology. 2010;57:814-24 pubmed publisher..817 (P=8.331×10(-14)), indicating that loss of BCL2L10 protein expression is an excellent prognostic predictor of gastric carcinoma. Loss of BCL2L10 protein expression predicts poor clinical outcome in gastric carcinoma. ..
- Sun Q, Hu H, Zhang Y, Li Y, Chen L, Chen H, et al. Do intramedullary spinal cord changes in signal intensity on MRI affect surgical opportunity and approach for cervical myelopathy due to ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament?. Eur Spine J. 2011;20:1466-73 pubmed publisher..The anterior approach is more effective than posterior approach for treating cervical myelopathy due to OPLL characterized by intramedullary spinal cord changes in signal intensity on MRI. ..
- Wang Q, Zhang M, Ning G, Gu W, Su T, Xu M, et al. Brown adipose tissue in humans is activated by elevated plasma catecholamines levels and is inversely related to central obesity. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e21006 pubmed publisher..The present study is to determine whether BAT activity can be independently stimulated by elevated catecholamines levels in adult human, and whether it is associated with their adiposity...
- Feng M, Shen Y, Wang H, Tan L, Zhang Y, Khan M, et al. Thoracolaparoscopic esophagectomy: is the prone position a safe alternative to the decubitus position?. J Am Coll Surg. 2012;214:838-44 pubmed publisher..0%; p = 0.049). TLE in the PP is a feasible and safe alternative to DP and is potentially associated with fewer complications. Additional randomized studies are required to discuss the long-term prognostic value of this procedure. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang M, He J, Wang J, Yang Y, Jin L, et al. Tumor necrosis factor-? induced protein 8 polymorphism and risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in a Chinese population: a case-control study. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e37846 pubmed publisher..The polymorphism of TNFAIP8 rs1045241C>T may contribute to NHL susceptibility in a Chinese population. Further large-scale and well-designed studies are needed to confirm these results. ..
- Zhu F, Wu J, Song Y, Yao C, Zhuang D, Xu G, et al. Clinical application of motor pathway mapping using diffusion tensor imaging tractography and intraoperative direct subcortical stimulation in cerebral glioma surgery: a prospective cohort study. Neurosurgery. 2012;71:1170-83; discussion 1183-4 pubmed publisher..DTI tractography is effective but not completely reliable in delineating the descending motor pathways. Integration of DTI and DsCS favors patient-specific surgery for cerebral glioma in eloquent areas. ..
- Yu H, Jin G, Liu K, Dong H, Yu H, Duan J, et al. Twist2 is a valuable prognostic biomarker for colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:2404-11 pubmed publisher..033) and IV (P = 0.026). Our data suggests, for the first time, that Twist2 is a valuable prognostic biomarker for CRC, particularly for patients in stage III and IV. ..
- Qian M, Chen Y, Fang Y, Tan T, Zhu T, Zhou C, et al. Epidemiological profile of Clonorchis sinensis infection in one community, Guangdong, People's Republic of China. Parasit Vectors. 2013;6:194 pubmed publisher..In order to successfully control clonorchiasis, intervention in the restaurant should not be overlooked in some endemic areas. ..
- Chen J, Bai Q, Zhao Z, Sui H, Xie X. Ginsenoside Represses Symptomatic Intracerebral Hemorrhage after Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator Therapy by Promoting Transforming Growth Factor-Î²1. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2016;25:549-55 pubmed publisher..Our study supports the clinical use of Gs as a potential supplement with rt-PA treatment, which reduces symptomatic intracerebral hemorrhage, therefore improving the treatment outcome of stroke patients. ..
- Yanwei Z, Bo J, Yuqing L, Rong L, Xueyan Z, Song H, et al. Serum carcinoembryonic antigen levels predicts the efficacy of EGFR-TKI in non-small cell lung cancer harboring EGFR mutations. J Cancer Res Ther. 2016;12:254-8 pubmed publisher..412, 93% CI: 1.042-1.913, P = 0.026). Baseline serum CEA levels can serve as predictive factors for the treatment of EGFR-TKI in NSCLC patients harboring EGFR mutations. ..
- Zhu Y, Li J, Yang J, Gao X, Jia H, Yang X. Inflammation-nutrition scope predicts prognosis of early-stage hepatocellular carcinoma after curative resection. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8056 pubmed publisher..The INS is a promising predictor of poor outcome in patients with HCC, especially for those with early-stage disease, and is a promising tool for HCC treatment strategy decisions for future clinical trials targeting nutritional decline. ..
- Fan L, Tu X, Zhu Y, Pfeiffer T, Feltens R, Stoecker W, et al. Genetic association of cytokines polymorphisms with autoimmune hepatitis and primary biliary cirrhosis in the Chinese. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:2768-72 pubmed..The polymorphisms of IL-1RN and IL-6 -174G/C appear to be associated with PBC in Chinese patients. ..
- Jiang H, Wu Z, Ding Q, Zhang Y. Ureteroscopic treatment of ureteral calculi with holmium: YAG laser lithotripsy. J Endourol. 2007;21:151-4 pubmed..We evaluated the effectiveness and safety of holmium: YAG laser lithotripsy with a semirigid ureteroscope for ureteral calculi in a prospective cohort of 697 patients...
- Hu J, Yu L, Shi Y, Zhao X, Meng J, He G, et al. An association study between PPP1R1B gene and schizophrenia in the Chinese population. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2007;31:1303-6 pubmed..Further functional analysis and genetic association studies are needed to determine the potential roles of PPP1R1B and other related genes in the pathophysiology of schizophrenia. ..
- Ye P, Li Z, Xu G, Zou D, Xu X, Lu R. Esophageal motility in patients with sliding hiatal hernia with reflux esophagitis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008;121:898-903 pubmed..Esophageal motility results on a barium examination may coincide with esophageal manometry, 24-hour pH, and bilirubin monitoring in the RE and HH, but the radiologic method was the simplest to apply. ..
- Wang F, Wang Y, Yu X, Yang D, Wang Z, Lu C, et al. Significance of Jab1 expression in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2009;43:520-6 pubmed publisher..001). These findings suggest that Jab1 is involved in the pathogenesis of esophageal SCC and that elevated levels of Jab1 expression may indicate a poor prognosis for patients with esophageal SCC. ..
- Cui L, Chen D, Chen W, Jiang H. Interposition of vital bulbocavernosus graft in the treatment of both simple and recurrent rectovaginal fistulas. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2009;24:1255-9 pubmed publisher..Only one patient had mild dyspareunia and no further surgical treatment needed. Both simple and complex rectovaginal fistula can be reliably repaired using a bulbocavernosus graft. ..
- Wei H, Jiayi F, Qinping Z, Junyi S, Yuan S, Li L, et al. Ultrasound-guided vacuum-assisted breast biopsy system for diagnosis and minimally invasive excision of intraductal papilloma without nipple discharge. World J Surg. 2009;33:2579-81 pubmed publisher..The purpose of this study is to validate the ultrasound (US)-guided vacuum-assisted breast biopsy system (Mammotome) for diagnosis and minimally invasive excision of IP...