Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications1057 found, 100 shown here
- Sheng X, Zhu X, Zhang Y, Cui G, Peng L, Lu X, et al. Rhein protects against obesity and related metabolic disorders through liver X receptor-mediated uncoupling protein 1 upregulation in brown adipose tissue. Int J Biol Sci. 2012;8:1375-84 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that rhein may protect against obesity and related metabolic disorders through LXR antagonism and regulation of UCP1 expression in BAT. ..
- Liu J, Qu H, Li Q, Ye L, Ma G, Wan H. The responses of ?? T-cells against acute Pseudomonas aeruginosa pulmonary infection in mice via interleukin-17. Pathog Dis. 2013;68:44-51 pubmed publisher..Overall, our results demonstrated that at the early stage of acute P. aeruginosa pulmonary infection, ?? T-cells are the major source of IL-17 and play a pivotal role in the host immune response and defense against bacteria...
- Liu R, Ding X, Wang Y, Wang M, Peng Y. Glucagon-like peptide-1 upregulates visfatin expression in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Horm Metab Res. 2013;45:646-51 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study suggests that GLP-1 promotes the novel insulin-mimetic adipocytokine visfatin expression via the PKA pathway and might influence glucose metabolism. ..
- Wu J, Zhang Y, Guo L, Li H, Chen D. Bupleurum polysaccharides attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation via modulating Toll-like receptor 4 signaling. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e78051 pubmed publisher..The therapeutic properties of BPs in alleviating inflammatory diseases could be attributed to its inhibitory effect on LPS-mediated TLR4 signaling. ..
- Lou Z, Yu W, Chen J, Li L, Jiang L, Xiao B, et al. Neuroprotective Effect Is Driven Through the Upregulation of CB1 Receptor in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis. J Mol Neurosci. 2016;58:193-200 pubmed publisher..Its complexity remains to be carefully considered and further studied in further investigation. ..
- Liu M, Li H, Li W, Wu Y, Deng S, Huang C, et al. Acid-sensing ion channel 1a contributes to hippocampal LTP inducibility through multiple mechanisms. Sci Rep. 2016;6:23350 pubmed publisher..This unbiased study also demonstrates a novel and objective way to assay synaptic plasticity mechanisms in the brain. ..
- Wei X, Guo L, Liu Y, Zhou S, Liu Y, Dou X, et al. Synthesis of cytochrome c oxidase 1 (SCO1) inhibits insulin sensitivity by decreasing copper levels in adipocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;491:814-820 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated a novel role of SCO1 in modulating insulin sensitivity via the regulation of copper concentration in WAT and suggested a potential therapeutic target for T2DM. ..
- Wang Y, Zhou C. Involvement of interferon-gamma and its receptor in the activation of astrocytes in the mouse hippocampus following entorhinal deafferentation. Glia. 2005;50:56-65 pubmed
- Tian L, Wu X, Chi C, Han M, Xu T, Zhuang Y. ADAM10 is essential for proteolytic activation of Notch during thymocyte development. Int Immunol. 2008;20:1181-7 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates a T cell intrinsic role for Adam10 in activation of Notch1 during thymocyte development. ..
- Xia S, Guo Z, Xu X, Yi H, Wang Q, Cao X. Hepatic microenvironment programs hematopoietic progenitor differentiation into regulatory dendritic cells, maintaining liver tolerance. Blood. 2008;112:3175-85 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we demonstrate that the liver microenvironment is highly important to program progenitors to differentiate into regulatory DCs in situ, which contributes to the maintenance of liver tolerance. ..
- Liu W, Guan M, Hu T, Gu X, Lu Y. Re-expression of AKAP12 inhibits progression and metastasis potential of colorectal carcinoma in vivo and in vitro. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24015 pubmed publisher..01). These results demonstrate that AKAP12 may play an important role in tumor growth suppression and the survival of human colorectal cancer. ..
- Duan X, Block E, Li Z, Connelly T, Zhang J, Huang Z, et al. Crucial role of copper in detection of metal-coordinating odorants. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:3492-7 pubmed publisher..In a behavioral context, an olfactory discrimination assay showed that mice injected with TEPA failed to discriminate MTMT. This report establishes the role of metal ions in mammalian odor detection by ORs. ..
- Wu L, Xu B, Fan W, Zhu X, Wang G, Zhang A. Adiponectin protects Leydig cells against proinflammatory cytokines by suppressing the nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway. FEBS J. 2013;280:3920-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, our data clearly indicate that adiponectin plays a protective role in Leydig cells through its anti-inflammatory actions...
- Chen P, Zhang J, Zhan Y, Su J, Du Y, Xu G, et al. Established thymic epithelial progenitor/stem cell-like cell lines differentiate into mature thymic epithelial cells and support T cell development. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75222 pubmed publisher..The cloned TEPC-like cell lines may provide useful tools to study the differentiation of mature TEC cells from precursors. ..
- Qin Y, Zhu W, Xu W, Zhang B, Shi S, Ji S, et al. LSD1 sustains pancreatic cancer growth via maintaining HIF1?-dependent glycolytic process. Cancer Lett. 2014;347:225-32 pubmed publisher..Mechanistically, our study demonstrated that LSD1 synergized with HIF1? (hypoxia inducible factor-1?) in maintaining glycolytic process, which fueled pancreatic cancer uncontrolled proliferation. ..
- Li D, Chen J, Chen Q, Li G, Chen J, Yue J, et al. Swietenia mahagony extract shows agonistic activity to PPAR(gamma) and gives ameliorative effects on diabetic db/db mice. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2005;26:220-2 pubmed..49% compared with the control group (P<0.01). SmE shows agonistic activity to PPARg and can ameliorate the blood glucose levels of diabetic db/db mice. SmE may be thus used as a potential agent for diabetes therapy. ..
- Zou T, Ling C, Xiao Y, Tao X, Ma D, Chen Z, et al. Exogenous tissue plasminogen activator enhances peripheral nerve regeneration and functional recovery after injury in mice. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2006;65:78-86 pubmed..Therefore, tPA may be useful for treatment of peripheral nerve injury. ..
- Zhu B, Qie Y, Wang J, Zhang Y, Wang Q, Xu Y, et al. Chitosan microspheres enhance the immunogenicity of an Ag85B-based fusion protein containing multiple T-cell epitopes of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2007;66:318-26 pubmed..These results indicate that chitosan microspheres when used as a carrier for fusion protein AMM could elicit strong humoral and cell-mediated immune responses. ..
- Han K, Huang G, Gu W, Su Y, Huang X, Ling C. Anti-tumor activities and apoptosis-regulated mechanisms of bufalin on the orthotopic transplantation tumor model of human hepatocellular carcinoma in nude mice. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:3374-9 pubmed..This apoptosis may be mediated mainly via up-regulating the expression of apoptosis-regulated gene bax, which may be involved in its anti-tumor mechanism of bufalin. ..
- Wang M, Shi J, Cheng G, Hu Y, Xu C. The antibody against a nuclear autoantigenic sperm protein can result in reproductive failure. Asian J Androl. 2009;11:183-92 pubmed publisher..The effect on fertility in the mice immunized with the synthesized peptide was reversible. Our data indicate that active immunization with rmtNASP antigen may induce a strong antibody response that causes an inhibition of fertility. ..
- Bao F, Chen M, Zhang Y, Zhao Z. Hypoalgesia in mice lacking aquaporin-4 water channels. Brain Res Bull. 2010;83:298-303 pubmed publisher..Moreover, latencies to thermal stimuli were significantly prolonged in a subset of dorsal horn wide-dynamic-range neurons. Taken together, these results suggest that aquaporin-4 plays a role in the processing of nociception. ..
- Chen H, Huang J, Yu J, Liu S, Gu P. Electrospun chitosan-graft-poly (ε -caprolactone)/poly (ε-caprolactone) cationic nanofibrous mats as potential scaffolds for skin tissue engineering. Int J Biol Macromol. 2011;48:13-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggested the potential utilization of CS-g-PCL/PCL (2/8) nanofibrous mats for skin tissue engineering. ..
- Li F, Wang L, Shen X, Tsien J. Balanced dopamine is critical for pattern completion during associative memory recall. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e15401 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our results reveal that a delicate control of the brain's dopamine level is critical for pattern completion during associative memory recall. ..
- Chen D, He Y, Tao H, Zhang Y, Jiang Y, Zhang X, et al. Biocompatibility of magnesium-zinc alloy in biodegradable orthopedic implants. Int J Mol Med. 2011;28:343-8 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that Mg-Zn alloy has excellent biocompatibility for application as degradable bone implants. ..
- Cui W, Sun Y, Wang Z, Xu C, Xu L, Wang F, et al. Activation of liver X receptor decreases BACE1 expression and activity by reducing membrane cholesterol levels. Neurochem Res. 2011;36:1910-21 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that activation of LXR may decrease BACE1 expression and activity through a pathway associated with ABCA1-mediated reduction in membrane cholesterol levels...
- Li H, Meng Q, Xiao F, Chen S, Du Y, Yu J, et al. ATF4 deficiency protects mice from high-carbohydrate-diet-induced liver steatosis. Biochem J. 2011;438:283-9 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the resistance to hepatic steatosis is at least in part due to suppression of SCD1 expression under HCD. ..
- Yang L, Du J, Hou J, Jiang H, Zou J. Platelet factor-4 and its p17-70 peptide inhibit myeloma proliferation and angiogenesis in vivo. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:261 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that PF4 or p17-70 could be valuable in combating multiple myeloma by disrupting tumor angiogenesis. ..
- Bao Y, Zheng J, Han C, Jin J, Han H, Liu Y, et al. Tyrosine kinase Btk is required for NK cell activation. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:23769-78 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that Btk is required for activation of NK cells, thus providing insight into the physiological significance of Btk in the regulation of immune cell functions and innate inflammatory response. ..
- Zou Y, Tao T, Tian Y, Zhu J, Cao L, Deng X, et al. Ginsenoside Rg1 improves survival in a murine model of polymicrobial sepsis by suppressing the inflammatory response and apoptosis of lymphocytes. J Surg Res. 2013;183:760-6 pubmed publisher..Rg1 could be a promising new agent for treatment of sepsis. ..
- Xu F, Li H, Sun Y. Inhibition of Axl improves the targeted therapy against ALK-mutated neuroblastoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;454:566-71 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrated that activation of Axl could lead to insensitivity to ALK inhibitors, and dual inhibition of ALK and Axl might be a potential therapeutic strategy against ALK-mutated NB. ..
- Zhu J, Chen Z, Zhu L, Meng Z, Wu G, Tian Z. Arginine Vasopressin and Arginine Vasopressin Receptor 1b Involved in Electroacupuncture-Attenuated Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis Hyperactivity in Hepatectomy Rats. Neuromodulation. 2016;19:498-506 pubmed publisher..EA application at ST36 and SP6 can ameliorate the hyperactivity of the HPA axis via AVP signaling during the perioperative period. ..
- Zhang J, Hiromoto S, Yamazaki T, Huang H, Jia G, Li H, et al. Macrophage phagocytosis of biomedical Mg alloy degradation products prepared by electrochemical method. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2017;75:1178-1183 pubmed publisher..Besides, an electrochemical method was proposed to prepare enough amount of degradation products in vitro efficiently. ..
- Zhang D, Li C, Song Y, Zhou J, Li Y, Li J, et al. Integrin ?v?5 inhibition protects against ischemia-reperfusion-induced lung injury in an autophagy-dependent manner. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2017;313:L384-L394 pubmed publisher..Therefore, inhibiting ?v?5 effectively ameliorated I/R-induced endothelial cell apoptosis and I/R-LI. This process was dependent on improved autophagy and its inhibitory effects on activated caspase-3. ..
- Qiu Y, Xu Y, Zhang Y, Zhou H, Deng Y, Li X, et al. Human Virus-Derived Small RNAs Can Confer Antiviral Immunity in Mammals. Immunity. 2017;46:992-1004.e5 pubmed publisher..Thus, RNAi can function as an antiviral immunity, which is induced and suppressed by a human virus, in mammals. ..
- Sun D, Liu H, Dai X, Zheng X, Yan J, Wei R, et al. Aspirin disrupts the mTOR-Raptor complex and potentiates the anti-cancer activities of sorafenib via mTORC1 inhibition. Cancer Lett. 2017;406:105-115 pubmed publisher..Aspirin and sorafenib showed synergetic anticancer efficacy in the SMMC-7721 model. Our study provides mechanistic insights and a mechanism-based rationale for the roles of aspirin in cancer treatment. ..
- Yang D, Sun B, Zhang X, Cheng D, Yu X, Yan L, et al. Huwe1 Sustains Normal Ovarian Epithelial Cell Transformation and Tumor Growth through the Histone H1.3-H19 Cascade. Cancer Res. 2017;77:4773-4784 pubmed publisher..3, which was consequently marked for destruction by proteasomes. Our results establish that HUWE1 plays an essential role in promoting ovarian cancer. Cancer Res; 77(18); 4773-84. Â©2017 AACR. ..
- Ning L, Chen C, Jin R, Wu Y, Zhang H, Sun C, et al. [Effect of components of dang-gui-bu-xue decoction on hematopenia]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2002;27:50-3 pubmed..Among them, polysaccharide of angelica was most potent. The studies show that the extracts and some components of DGBXD can promote the hemopoietic function system of the model mice, and they exert the effects in a comprehensive way. ..
- Zhou X, Wang J, Liu Q, Shen J, Zheng M, Zhang Y. Identification of the gene imds-60 in mouse epididymis. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2007;39:939-46 pubmed..It is regulated partially by androgen and peaked in male mice aged from 3 weeks to adult. The imds-60 protein might play an important role in cell communication during sperm maturation. ..
- Deng T, Kuang Y, Wang L, Li J, Wang Z, Fei J. An essential role for DNA methyltransferase 3a in melanoma tumorigenesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;387:611-6 pubmed publisher..The results presented in this report strongly suggest that Dnmt3a plays an essential role in melanoma tumorigenesis, and that the underlying mechanisms include the modulation of the tumor immune response, as well as other processes. ..
- Li Y, Li L, Chen J, Hu T, Huang J, Guo Y, et al. 7-Chloroarctinone-b as a new selective PPARgamma antagonist potently blocks adipocyte differentiation. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:1351-8 pubmed publisher..CAB shows antagonistic activity to PPARgamma and can block the adipocyte differentiation, indicating it may be of potential use as a lead therapeutic compound for obesity. ..
- Shao Q, Shen L, Hu L, Pu J, Qi M, Li W, et al. Nuclear receptor Nur77 suppresses inflammatory response dependent on COX-2 in macrophages induced by oxLDL. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2010;49:304-11 pubmed publisher..Specifically modifying transcription activity of Nur77 may represent a potential molecular target for the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis. ..
- Liu M, Huang H. Identification and validation of novel C/EBPbeta-regulated genes in preadipocyte proliferation. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1190-4 pubmed..C/EBPbeta may regulate preadipocyte proliferation through activation of banp and trim35. ..
- Xu W, Hong W, Shao Y, Ning Y, Cai Z, Li Q. Nogo-B regulates migration and contraction of airway smooth muscle cells by decreasing ARPC 2/3 and increasing MYL-9 expression. Respir Res. 2011;12:14 pubmed publisher..These data define a novel role for Nogo-B in airway remodeling in chronic asthma. Endogenous Nogo-B, which may exert its effects through ARPC 2/3 and MYL-9, is necessary for the migration and contraction of airway smooth muscle cells. ..
- Lv K, Xu W, Wang C, Niki T, Hirashima M, Xiong S. Galectin-9 administration ameliorates CVB3 induced myocarditis by promoting the proliferation of regulatory T cells and alternatively activated Th2 cells. Clin Immunol. 2011;140:92-101 pubmed publisher..Galectin-9 was further found to promote the proliferation of regulatory T cells and elevated IL-4-secreting Th2 cells. It may represent as a novel therapeutic strategy in treating Th1-mediated inflammatory cardiac disease...
- Chen C, Tan R, Qu W, Wu Z, Wang Y, Urade Y, et al. Magnolol, a major bioactive constituent of the bark of Magnolia officinalis, exerts antiepileptic effects via the GABA/benzodiazepine receptor complex in mice. Br J Pharmacol. 2011;164:1534-46 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to evaluate the anti-convulsant effects of magnolol (6, 6', 7, 12-tetramethoxy-2, 2'-dimethyl-1-?-berbaman, C18H18O2) and the mechanisms involved...
- Cai K, Qi D, Hou X, Wang O, Chen J, Deng B, et al. MCP-1 upregulates amylin expression in murine pancreatic ? cells through ERK/JNK-AP1 and NF-?B related signaling pathways independent of CCR2. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19559 pubmed publisher..MCP-1 induces amylin expression through ERK1/2/JNK-AP1 and NF-?B related signaling pathways independent of CCR2. Amylin upregulation by MCP-1 may contribute to elevation of plasma amylin in obesity and insulin resistance. ..
- Wang Y, Han T, Xue L, Han P, Zhang Q, Huang B, et al. Hepatotoxicity of kaurene glycosides from Xanthium strumarium L. fruits in mice. Pharmazie. 2011;66:445-9 pubmed..Therefore, these toxic constituents explain, at least in part, the hepatotoxicity of X. strumarium L. in traditional medicine...
- Xie J, Di H, Li H, Cheng X, Zhang Y, Chen D. Bupleurum chinense DC polysaccharides attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in mice. Phytomedicine. 2012;19:130-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that the effect of BCPs against ALI might be related with its inhibitory effect on excessive activation of complement and on the production of proinflammatory mediators. ..
- Li J, Chu M, Wang S, CHAN D, Qi S, Wu M, et al. Identification and characterization of nardilysin as a novel dimethyl H3K4-binding protein involved in transcriptional regulation. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:10089-98 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study has identified a novel H3K4me2-binding protein and revealed a role of NRDc in transcriptional regulation. ..
- Fu Y, Yu S, Guo X, Li X, Li T, Li H, et al. Fluvoxamine increased glutamate release by activating both 5-HT(3) and sigma-1 receptors in prelimbic cortex of chronic restraint stress C57BL/6 mice. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012;1823:826-37 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that fluvoxamine may have a selective effect and different mechanism based on the condition of animal. ..
- Li Q, Gao Y, Jia Z, Mishra L, Guo K, Li Z, et al. Dysregulated KrÃ¼ppel-like factor 4 and vitamin D receptor signaling contribute to progression of hepatocellular carcinoma. Gastroenterology. 2012;143:799-810.e2 pubmed publisher..Expression of KLF4 in HCC cells sensitizes them to the anti-proliferative effects of VD3. This pathway might be manipulated to prevent or treat liver cancer. ..
- Shen J, Wan R, Hu G, Wang F, Shen J, Wang X. Involvement of thrombopoietin in acinar cell necrosis in L-arginine-induced acute pancreatitis in mice. Cytokine. 2012;60:294-301 pubmed publisher..As a pro-necrotic factor, blockade of TPO can attenuate the acinar necrosis in AP and may be a possible therapeutic intervention for AP...
- Liu C, Ding H, Zhu W, Jiang S, Xu J, Zou G. LIGHT regulates the adipogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. J Cell Biochem. 2013;114:346-53 pubmed publisher..Since either MSCs or adipocytes are the major cell population in bone marrow niche, we then suggest that LIGHT regulate bone marrow niche, such as MSCs differentiation. ..
- Qian Y, Guo Y, Wan H, Fan L, Feng Y, Ni L, et al. Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 attenuates the metastasis of non-small cell lung cancer through inhibition of epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:2408-14 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrated that ACE2 attenuated the metastasis of lung cancer and may serve as a target for new strategies to inhibit EMT in cancer cells. ..
- Mitra D, Fernandez P, Bian L, Song N, Li F, Han G, et al. Smad4 loss in mouse keratinocytes leads to increased susceptibility to UV carcinogenesis with reduced Ercc1-mediated DNA repair. J Invest Dermatol. 2013;133:2609-2616 pubmed publisher..Collectively, Smad4 loss-associated Snail reduction compromises Ercc1-mediated DNA repair, contributing to increased UV-induced skin carcinogenesis. Thus, we identified a role for Snail in UV-induced DNA repair. ..
- Fang Z, Jiang B, Gu X, Zhao B, Ge R, Zhang F. P21-activated kinase 5 plays essential roles in the proliferation and tumorigenicity of human hepatocellular carcinoma. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2014;35:82-8 pubmed publisher..PAK5 may play essential roles in the initiation and progression of human HCC. Thus, it may be an effective therapeutic target or perhaps serve as a clinical diagnostic or prognostic marker in human HCC. ..
- Xu F, Liu L, Chang C, He Q, Wu L, Zhang Z, et al. Genomic loss of EZH2 leads to epigenetic modifications and overexpression of the HOX gene clusters in myelodysplastic syndrome. Oncotarget. 2016;7:8119-30 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest genomic loss of EZH2 contributes to overexpression of the HOX gene clusters in MDS through epigenetic modifications. ..
- Zhou Z, Xu C, Guo Q, Hu Y, Zhang Y, Wang Y. Spatial and temporal expression of germ cell nuclear factor in murine epididymis. Asian J Androl. 2004;6:23-8 pubmed..GCNF could be found in the nuclei of the principal, apical, narrow, clear and halo cells. GCNF may play an important role in epididymal differentiation and development and in sperm maturation. ..
- Fu J, Yu H, Wang R, Liang J, Yang H. Developmental regulation of intracellular calcium transients during cardiomyocyte differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2006;27:901-10 pubmed
- Li X, Zhou T, Zhi X, Zhao F, Yin L, Zhou P. Effect of hypoxia/reoxygenation on CD73 (ecto-5'-nucleotidase) in mouse microvessel endothelial cell lines. Microvasc Res. 2006;72:48-53 pubmed..But CD73 expression increased gradually with the duration of reoxygenation. Then, we infer that CD73 in brain microvessel endothelial cells plays a very important role through forming adenosine during brain ischemia and reperfusion. ..
- Li H, Zhang Z, Wang B, Zhang J, Zhao Y, Jin Y. Wwp2-mediated ubiquitination of the RNA polymerase II large subunit in mouse embryonic pluripotent stem cells. Mol Cell Biol. 2007;27:5296-305 pubmed..These results indicate that Wwp2 plays an important role in regulating expression of Rpb1 in normal physiological conditions. ..
- Lin Y, Xiong S, Zhang L, Zhang Y, Cai Y, Xu L, et al. Big tumor regression induced by GM-CSF gene-modified 3LL tumor cells via facilitating DC maturation and deviation toward CD11c+CD8alpha+ subset. DNA Cell Biol. 2007;26:863-72 pubmed..Our research indicated that GM-CSF could optimize the immune microenvironment in the tumor site, which provides a potent approach for immunotherapy of tumors. ..
- Shen E, Chen R, Yang Y, Guo Q, Yu Y, Zou Y, et al. [Association between myocardial ADAMTS-1 expression and myocardial fibrosis in a murine model of viral myocarditis]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2007;35:854-8 pubmed..73, P < 0.01). ADAMTS-1 increased in proportion with collagen accumulation in acute and chronic myocarditis, which might play an important role in the development of myocardial fibrosis by modulating the collagen metabolism. ..
- Feng N, Wu P, Li Q, Mei Y, Shi S, Yu J, et al. Oridonin-loaded poly(epsilon-caprolactone)-poly(ethylene oxide)-poly(epsilon-caprolactone) copolymer nanoparticles: preparation, characterization, and antitumor activity on mice with transplanted hepatoma. J Drug Target. 2008;16:479-85 pubmed..Thus, ORI-PCL-PEO-PCL-NPs may be used as a promising delivery system for liver cancer treatment. ..
- Zhang M, Fei X, He Y, Yang G, Mei Y. Bradykinin inhibits the transient outward K+ current in mouse Schwann cells via the cAMP/PKA pathway. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2009;296:C1364-72 pubmed publisher..A cAMP assay revealed that BK significantly increased intracellular cAMP level. It is therefore concluded that BK inhibits the I(A) current in Schwann cells by cAMP/PKA-dependent pathways via activation of the B(2) receptor. ..
- Wang W, Zeng Y, Osman K, Shinde K, Rahman M, Gibbons S, et al. Norlignans, acylphloroglucinols, and a dimeric xanthone from Hypericum chinense. J Nat Prod. 2010;73:1815-20 pubmed publisher..4 ?M) and 4 ?g/mL (16.8 ?M), respectively. The positive control antibiotic norfloxacin showed activity at MIC 32 ?g/mL (100 ?M)...
- Yin Q, Gao Y, Zhang Z, Zhang P, Li Y. Bioreducible poly (?-amino esters)/shRNA complex nanoparticles for efficient RNA delivery. J Control Release. 2011;151:35-44 pubmed publisher..These experimental results suggested that the PAENs could be a promising non-viral vector for efficient RNA delivery. ..
- Wang X, Li H, Qi X, Shi Y, Xia Y, Yang J, et al. Characterization and expression of a novel Frizzled 9 gene in Schistosoma japonicum. Gene Expr Patterns. 2011;11:263-70 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that SjFz9 may be an important Wnt receptor with potential functions in regulating the cell differentiation and proliferation within the musculature, as well as the development of the reproductive organs of both sexes. ..
- Zheng C, Sun P, Jin G, Qin L. Sesquiterpenoids from Trichoderma atroviride, an endophytic fungus in Cephalotaxus fortunei. Fitoterapia. 2011;82:1035-8 pubmed publisher..Both compounds 1 and 2 were potent inhibitors on NO production in LPS-stimulated RAW264.7 cells, with IC?? values of 15.3 and 9.1?M, respectively...
- Pan X, Han H, Wang L, Yang L, Li R, Li Z, et al. Nitidine Chloride inhibits breast cancer cells migration and invasion by suppressing c-Src/FAK associated signaling pathway. Cancer Lett. 2011;313:181-91 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results indicate that NC could have potential as a novel anti-metastasis drug to breast cancer. ..
- Yan B, Zhang Z, Huang L, Shen H, Han Z. OIT3 deficiency impairs uric acid reabsorption in renal tubule. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:760-5 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that OIT3 could maintain urate homeostasis by regulating the excretion and reabsorption of uric acid in renal tubule via cooperating with THP. ..
- Chen J, Yu Y, Chen X, Liu H, Zang G, Tang Z. Enhancement of CTLs induced by DCs loaded with ubiquitinated hepatitis B virus core antigen. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:1319-27 pubmed publisher..LV-Ub-HBcAg effectively induced DC maturation. The mature DCs efficiently induced T cell polarisation to Th1 and generated HBcAg-specific CTLs. ..
- Ke G, Liang L, Yang J, Huang X, Han D, Huang S, et al. MiR-181a confers resistance of cervical cancer to radiation therapy through targeting the pro-apoptotic PRKCD gene. Oncogene. 2013;32:3019-27 pubmed publisher..Thus, the expression level of miR-181a in cervical cancer may serve as a biomarker for sensitivity to radiation therapy, and targeting miR-181a may represent a new approach to sensitizing cervical cancer to radiation treatment. ..
- Liu A, Zang P, Guo J, Wang W, Dong W, Guo W, et al. Involvement of acetylcholine-?7nAChR in the protective effects of arterial baroreflex against ischemic stroke. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2012;18:918-26 pubmed publisher..These in vitro effects were blocked by selective ?7nAChR antagonists. Taken together, these findings indicate that the ACh-?7nAChR involved in the protective effects of arterial baroreflex against ischemic stroke. ..
- Peng H, Yin Z, Liu H, Chen X, Feng B, Yuan H, et al. Electrospun biomimetic scaffold of hydroxyapatite/chitosan supports enhanced osteogenic differentiation of mMSCs. Nanotechnology. 2012;23:485102 pubmed publisher..It also substantiated the potential of using biomimetic nanofibrous scaffolds of HAp/CTS for functional bone repair and regeneration applications. ..
- Jin Y, Li F, Zheng C, Wang Y, Fang Z, Guo C, et al. NEDD9 promotes lung cancer metastasis through epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Int J Cancer. 2014;134:2294-304 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study highlights that NEDD9 is an important mediator promotes lung cancer metastasis via EMT. ..
- Xu Q, Geng S, Dai Y, Qin G, Wang J. CDBA-liposome as an effective sunscreen with longer UV protection and longer shelf life. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2013;129:78-86 pubmed publisher..The in vivo tests using nude mouse confirmed that the CDBA-liposome could provide a good UV protective efficacy with longer shelf life. Therefore, CDBA-liposomes have the potential using as a new type of commercial sunscreen. ..
- Wang G, Xie H, Hou S, Chen W, Yang X. Development of High-Field Permanent Magnetic Circuits for NMRI/MRI and Imaging on Mice. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:8659298 pubmed publisher..Combining our patents such as gradient coil, RF coil, and integration computer software, two kinds of small animal Micro-MRI instruments are developed, by which the high quality MRI images of mice were obtained. ..
- Liu W, Sun M, Jiang J, Shen X, Sun Q, Liu W, et al. Cyclin D3 interacts with human activating transcription factor 5 and potentiates its transcription activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;321:954-60 pubmed..But Cyclin D1 and Cyclin D2 had no effect on hATF5 transcriptional activity. These data provide a new clue to understand the new role of Cyclin D3 as a transcriptional regulator. ..
- Shi L, Luo K, Xia D, Chen T, Chen G, Jiang Y, et al. DIgR2, dendritic cell-derived immunoglobulin receptor 2, is one representative of a family of IgSF inhibitory receptors and mediates negative regulation of dendritic cell-initiated antigen-specific T-cell responses. Blood. 2006;108:2678-86 pubmed..Our data suggest that DIgR2 is a functionally inhibitory receptor and can mediate negative signaling to regulate DC-initiated antigen-specific T-cell responses. ..
- Zhang X, Zhao F, Xu C, Lu C, Jin H, Chen S, et al. Circadian rhythm disorder of thrombosis and thrombolysis-related gene expression in apolipoprotein E knock-out mice. Int J Mol Med. 2008;22:149-53 pubmed..Our result indicates that circadian changes in the expression of Pai-1, t-PA, TF and ET-1 may be involved in the onset of myocardial infarction and stroke. ..
- Fa Hui N, Hai Feng Y, Rui Feng Q, Xin L, Cai Bin W. Characterization of a novel transcript variant of human STAU1 gene. Acta Biochim Pol. 2008;55:473-8 pubmed..In order to examine the tissue distribution of this novel isoform, we have performed RT-PCR experiments and the analysis showed that it was highly expressed in heart, liver, kidney and pancreas. ..
- Zhou X, Gao P, Sun B. Pravastatin attenuates interferon-gamma action via modulation of STAT1 to prevent aortic atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-knockout mice. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009;36:373-9 pubmed publisher..This providing us with a new therapeutic approach and a clearer insight into the clinical benefits of pravastatin. ..