Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on lung neoplasms in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: lung neoplasms
Publications258 found, 100 shown here
- Zhou C, Ji J, Cai Q, Shi M, Chen X, Yu Y, et al. MTA2 promotes gastric cancer cells invasion and is transcriptionally regulated by Sp1. Mol Cancer. 2013;12:102 pubmed publisher..MTA2 knockdown impairs invasion and metastasis of gastric cancer cells, and attenuates xenografts growth in vivo. Sp1 regulates MTA2 expression at transcriptional level. ..
- Liu X, Qiao T. [Radiosensitizing effect of erlotinib on human lung adenocarcinoma cell line A549]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2013;35:819-23 pubmed..Erlotinib inhibits the A549 cell growth and enhances the radiosensitivity of A549 cells in vitro. The radiosensitizing mechanisms might be related to inhibiting repair of sublethal injury and inducing G2/M phase arrest and apoptosis. ..
- Lee J, Qing X, Xiumin W, Yali B, Chi S, Bak S, et al. Longitudinal monitoring of EGFR mutations in plasma predicts outcomes of NSCLC patients treated with EGFR TKIs: Korean Lung Cancer Consortium (KLCC-12-02). Oncotarget. 2016;7:6984-93 pubmed publisher..Further studies confirming clinical implications of EGFR mutation in plasma are warranted to guide optimal therapeutic strategies upon knowledge of treatment response and resistance. ..
- Lian S, Huang Y, Yang H, Zhao H. Serum carbohydrate antigen 12-5 level enhances the prognostic value in primary adenosquamous carcinoma of the lung: a two-institutional experience. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2016;22:419-24 pubmed publisher..Serum CA 12-5 level and TNM status predict the long-term prognosis of resected primary ASC of the lung. Postoperative platinum-based chemotherapy improved survival in patients with ASC. ..
- Wu Y, Feng J, Hu W, Luo Q. A randomized placebo-controlled clinical study of nab-paclitaxel as second-line chemotherapy for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer in China. Biosci Rep. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..71; 95% CI: 0.33-0.85; P<0.001). Adverse events (AEs) were also observed for nab-paclitaxel. Nab-paclitaxel can improve survival in patients with advanced NSCLC after unsuccessful first-line chemotherapy. ..
- Kang X, Zhang J, Zhang Q, Cui Y, Wang Y, Kou W, et al. Degradation of Mcl-1 through GSK-3β Activation Regulates Apoptosis Induced by Bufalin in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer H1975 Cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2067-2076 pubmed publisher..Bufalin induced cell apoptosis in H1975 cells may be through downregulation of Mcl-1. Proteasomal degradation of Mcl-1 via GSK-3β activation was involved in bufalin-induced apoptosis. ..
- Lu X, Xiao L. Myelolipoma of the lung: a case report. Chin Med J (Engl). 2003;116:951-3 pubmed
- Zou Z, Yi Y, Wu H, Wu J, Liaw C, Lee K. Intercedensides A-C, three new cytotoxic triterpene glycosides from the sea cucumber Mensamaria intercedens Lampert. J Nat Prod. 2003;66:1055-60 pubmed..On the basis of these initially promising results, intercedensides A-C merit further study as potential anticancer agents...
- He X, Li J, Xie Y, Tang Y, Yao G, Qin W, et al. Altered gene expression profiles of NIH3T3 cells regulated by human lung cancer associated gene CT120. Cell Res. 2004;14:487-96 pubmed..In addition, CT120 might play an important role in tumor progression through modulating the expression of some candidate "Lung Tumor Progression" genes including B-Raf, Rab-2, BAX, BAG-1, YB-1, and Cdc42. ..
- Xiao L, Luxi S, Ying T, Yizhi L, Lingyun W, Quan P. Diagnosis of unknown nonhematological tumors by bone marrow biopsy: a retrospective analysis of 10,112 samples. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2009;135:687-93 pubmed publisher..Plastic embedding of biopsy sections appears to be more sensitive than the paraffin embedding of samples and is an excellent complementation to isolated aspiration smears. ..
- Yu L, Li X, Yang W. Pulmonary blastoma metastatic to the ovary. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2009;28:59-62 pubmed publisher..The metastatic tumor was composed exclusively of epithelial components resembling well-differentiated fetal adenocarcinoma. To our knowledge, this is the first reported case of bilateral ovarian metastasis from biphasic PB...
- Lu J, Zhang S, Chen D, Wang H, Wu W, Wang X, et al. Functional characterization of a promoter polymorphism in APE1/Ref-1 that contributes to reduced lung cancer susceptibility. FASEB J. 2009;23:3459-69 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that genetic variations in APE1/Ref-1 may modify susceptibility to lung cancer and provide new insights into an unexpected effect of APE1/Ref-1 on lung carcinogenesis. ..
- Zhang W, Shi Y, Chen Y, Yu S, Hao J, Luo J, et al. Enhanced antitumor efficacy by paclitaxel-loaded pluronic P123/F127 mixed micelles against non-small cell lung cancer based on passive tumor targeting and modulation of drug resistance. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2010;75:341-53 pubmed publisher..At 28days, tumor volume in PF-PTX group was only 31.8% that of the Taxol. Therefore, PF-PTX significantly enhanced the anti-cancer activity of PTX and might be considered a promising drug delivery system to overcome MDR in lung cancer. ..
- Zhang H, Wang H, Zhang H, Su J, Zhu J, Wang H, et al. Transforming growth factor-?1 promotes lung adenocarcinoma invasion and metastasis by epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011;355:309-14 pubmed publisher..More importantly, cell motility and invasion were also enhanced in the EMT process. These results indicated that TGF-?1 may promote lung adenocarcinoma invasion and metastasis via the mechanism of EMT. ..
- Liu J, Yang S, Su Z, Lin B, Wu Y, Yue J. Limonoids from the stems of Toona ciliata var. henryi (Meliaceae). Phytochemistry. 2011;72:2189-96 pubmed publisher..henryi (Meliaceae). Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic analysis. Two compounds showed strong cytotoxic activities...
- Yao Y. [Effects of Feiji decoction for soothing the liver combined with psychotherapy on quality of life in primary lung cancer patients]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2012;15:27-33 pubmed publisher..Thus, this therapy has a good clinical therapeutic effect. ..
- Lin Q, Peng Q, Yao F, Pan X, Xiong L, Wang Y, et al. A classification method based on principal components of SELDI spectra to diagnose of lung adenocarcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e34457 pubmed publisher..We assert that the high efficiency of this classification method renders it feasible for large-scale clinical use. ..
- Lei R, Tang J, Zhuang X, Deng R, Li G, Yu J, et al. Suppression of MIM by microRNA-182 activates RhoA and promotes breast cancer metastasis. Oncogene. 2014;33:1287-96 pubmed publisher..Hence, our data delineates the molecular pathway by which miR-182 promotes breast cancer invasion and metastasis, and may have important implication for the treatment of metastatic cancers. ..
- Li L, Ren S, Zhang Y, Guan Y, Zhao J, Liu J, et al. Risk factors for predicting the occult nodal metastasis in T1-2N0M0 NSCLC patients staged by PET/CT: potential value in the clinic. Lung Cancer. 2013;81:213-7 pubmed publisher..The combined information of primary tumor SUV(max) and tumor size before treatment have potential values in the clinic. These findings would be helpful in selection of SABR or limited surgery candidates. ..
- Liu L, Wu S, Jing F, Zhou H, Jia C, Li G, et al. Bead-based microarray immunoassay for lung cancer biomarkers using quantum dots as labels. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;80:300-306 pubmed publisher..This work has demonstrated the importance of the successful application of on-chip multiplexing sandwich assays for the detection of biomarker proteins. ..
- Gao H, Chakraborty G, Zhang Z, Akalay I, Gadiya M, Gao Y, et al. Multi-organ Site Metastatic Reactivation Mediated by Non-canonical Discoidin Domain Receptor 1 Signaling. Cell. 2016;166:47-62 pubmed publisher..We conclude that non-canonical DDR1 signaling enables breast cancer cells to exploit the ubiquitous interstitial matrix component collagen I to undergo metastatic reactivation in multiple target organs. ..
- He Q, Wang G, Zhang H, Tong D, Ding C, Liu K, et al. miR-106a-5p Suppresses the Proliferation, Migration, and Invasion of Osteosarcoma Cells by Targeting HMGA2. DNA Cell Biol. 2016;35:506-20 pubmed publisher..05). Downregulation of miR-106a-5p was found in OS tissues, and upregulation of miR-106a-5p can inhibit the proliferation, migration, and invasion by targeting HMGA2 in OS cells. ..
- Wang X, Liu S, Zhou Z, Yan H, Xiao J. A herpes simplex virus type 2-encoded microRNA promotes tumor cell metastasis by targeting suppressor of cytokine signaling 2 in lung cancer. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317701633 pubmed publisher..The results highlighted that Hsv2-miR-H9-5p regulated and contributed to bone metastasis of lung cancers. We proposed that Hsv2-miR-H9-5p could be used as a potential target in lung cancer therapy. ..
- Zhang Z, Zhou C, Zhang J, Tang L, Su B. [Relationship between polymorphisms of DNA repair gene XRCC3 and susceptibility to lung cancer]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2007;30:936-40 pubmed..01), and 11.67 (95% CI: 2.98 - 45.73, P < 0.01) respectively. The results demonstrated that genetic polymorphism of XRCC3 DNA repair gene may contribute to the susceptibility to lung cancer and have synergistic effect with smoking. ..
- Liu H, Jin G, Wang H, Wu W, Liu Y, Qian J, et al. Methyl-CpG binding domain 1 gene polymorphisms and lung cancer risk in a Chinese population. Biomarkers. 2008;13:607-17 pubmed..0041). Our results suggested that MBD1 polymorphisms might be involved in the development of lung cancer. Validation of these findings in larger studies of other populations is needed. ..
- Niu X, Chen Z, Shen S, Liu Y, Zhou D, Zhang J, et al. Association of the CHRNA3 locus with lung cancer risk and prognosis in Chinese Han population. J Thorac Oncol. 2010;5:658-66 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the rs3743073 polymorphism in CHRNA3 is predictive for lung cancer risk and prognostic in advanced stage NSCLC in Chinese Han population. ..
- Gao B, Sun Y, Zhang J, Ren Y, Fang R, Han X, et al. Spectrum of LKB1, EGFR, and KRAS mutations in chinese lung adenocarcinomas. J Thorac Oncol. 2010;5:1130-5 pubmed publisher..Concurrent LKB1 and EGFR somatic mutations were observed in one patient. Both KRAS-mutant tumors harbored LKB1 mutations. These data provide important clinical and molecular characteristics of lung adenocarcinomas from Chinese patients. ..
- Zhu Z, Fan M, Wu K, Zhao K, Yang H, Chen G, et al. A phase II trial of accelerated hypofractionated three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Radiother Oncol. 2011;98:304-8 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that accelerated HypoRT using 3D-CRT omitting ENI can be used in combination with sequential chemotherapy in locally advanced NSCLC. ..
- Qu X, Huang X, Yan W, Wu L, Dai K. A meta-analysis of ¹?FDG-PET-CT, ¹?FDG-PET, MRI and bone scintigraphy for diagnosis of bone metastases in patients with lung cancer. Eur J Radiol. 2012;81:1007-15 pubmed publisher..18)FDG-PET-CT has higher diagnostic value (sensitivity, specificity and DORs) for diagnosing bone metastasis from lung cancer than any other imaging methods. ..
- Zhou C. [Current status and future direction of multi-targeted drugs in the era of personalized therapy--overview of advances in multi-targeted therapy in non-small cell lung cancer]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2011;14:874-9 pubmed publisher..In the era of personalized therapy, optimal use of multi-targeted TKIs is worthy of further investigation. In this review, we summarized current clinical development and future direction of multi-targeted TKIs in NSCLC. ..
- Wang X, Liu Y, Gao Z, Jiang Y, Han B, Jiang L. [Effects of EGFR-TKIs on sequential pemetrexed?for advanced pulmonary adenocarcinoma]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2012;15:294-8 pubmed publisher..Therefore, sequential pemetrexed administration caused negligible toxicities and can be used in adenocarcinoma therapy following responses to EGFR-TKIs. ..
- Shen J, Yin Q, Chen L, Zhang Z, Li Y. Co-delivery of paclitaxel and survivin shRNA by pluronic P85-PEI/TPGS complex nanoparticles to overcome drug resistance in lung cancer. Biomaterials. 2012;33:8613-24 pubmed publisher..As a result, the co-delivery of PTX and shSur by PTPNs could be a very powerful approach to improve the therapeutic effect of PTX in resistant lung cancer...
- Gu X, Ou Z, Lin F, Yang X, Luo J, Shen Z, et al. Expression of CXCL14 and its anticancer role in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012;135:725-35 pubmed publisher..Our study showed for the first time that CXCL14 is a negative regulator of growth and metastasis in breast cancer. The re-expression or up-regulation of this gene may provide a novel strategy in breast cancer therapy in the future. ..
- Niu X, Li H, Chen Z, Liu Y, Kan M, Zhou D, et al. A study of ethnic differences in TGF?1 gene polymorphisms and effects on the risk of radiation pneumonitis in non-small-cell lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol. 2012;7:1668-75 pubmed publisher..The rs1982073 SNP, associated with RP risk in whites, was not correlated with higher RP risk in the Chinese patients studied. Further studies are warranted to confirm these findings in different ethnic populations. ..
- Li Z, Xie Q, Chen Z, Lu S, Xia W. Regulation of SIRT2 levels for human non-small cell lung cancer therapy. Lung Cancer. 2013;82:9-15 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results implied that down-regulation of SIRT2 was associated with NSCLC, and regulation of SIRT2 might be an important target for NSCLC therapy. ..
- Wang Y, Sun Y, Li D, Zhang L, Wang K, Zuo Y, et al. Platelet P2Y12 is involved in murine pulmonary metastasis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e80780 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that P2Y12 is a safe drug target for anti-thrombotic therapy, and that P2Y12 may serve as a new target for inhibition of tumor metastasis. ..
- Li M, Zhang S, Wu N, Wu L, Wang C, Lin Y. Overexpression of miR-499-5p inhibits non-small cell lung cancer proliferation and metastasis by targeting VAV3. Sci Rep. 2016;6:23100 pubmed publisher..We conclude that miR-499-5p functions as a tumor suppressor by targeting VAV3. This finding may provide a therapeutic approach for future treatment of NSCLC. ..
- Wang Y, Liu Y, Zhao C, Li X, Wu C, Hou L, et al. Feasibility of cytological specimens for ALK fusion detection in patients with advanced NSCLC using the method of RT-PCR. Lung Cancer. 2016;94:28-34 pubmed publisher..Cytological specimens showed a high feasibility to detect ALK fusion status, which could be regarded as alternative samples for ALK fusion detection by the method of RT-PCR in patients with advanced NSCLC. ..
- Zhang Y, Hu Y, Wang J, Yao H, Wang H, Liang L, et al. Proteomic identification of ERP29 as a key chemoresistant factor activated by the aggregating p53 mutant Arg282Trp. Oncogene. 2017;36:5473-5483 pubmed publisher..Our results also suggest that ERP29-mediated GOF can be targeted by the anti-aggregation peptide ReACp53. ..
- Ying Y, Qingwu L, Mingming X, Zhenju S, Chaoyang T, Zhengang T. Emodin: One Main Ingredient of Shufeng Jiedu Capsule Reverses Chemoresistance of Lung Cancer Cells Through Inhibition of EMT. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1063-1072 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that Emodin can effectively reverse the resistance of H69AR to Dox, an effect paralleled by inhibition of EMT, cell proliferation, apoptosis, migration and invasion. ..
- Chen J, Xu J, Ying K, Cao G, Hu G, Wang L, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel human BTB domain-containing gene, BTBD10, which is down-regulated in glioma. Gene. 2004;340:61-9 pubmed..All these data suggested that BTBD10 might play a role in glioma. ..
- Yang B, Liang Y, Xia J, Sun H, Wang L, Zhang J, et al. Biological characteristics of fluorescent protein-expressing human hepatocellular carcinoma xenograft model in nude mice. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008;20:1077-84 pubmed publisher..To study biological characteristics of stable red fluorescent protein (RFP)-expressing or green fluorescent protein (GFP)-expressing HCCLM3 cell lines and those of their relevant xenograft models in nude mice...
- Feng Y, Wan H, Liu J, Zhang R, Ma Q, Han B, et al. The angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 in tumor growth and tumor-associated angiogenesis in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Rep. 2010;23:941-8 pubmed..We also found that overexpression of ACE2 may have a protective effect by inhibiting cell growth and VEGFa production in vitro. ACE2 may become a target of novel strategies to treat NSCLC. ..
- Zhang J, Wei F, Wang H, Li H, Qiu W, Ren P, et al. Potent anti-tumor activity of telomerase-dependent and HSV-TK armed oncolytic adenovirus for non-small cell lung cancer in vitro and in vivo. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010;29:52 pubmed publisher..In this study we generated a novel 'suicide gene' armed oncolytic adenoviral vector and investigated its antitumor effect both in vitro and in vivo...
- Chen C, Zheng H, Gao W, Zhou Y, Jiang S, Suen H. Prognosis and staging of superficial endobronchial lung cancer: the impact of invasion depth, tumor diameter, and coexistent pneumonitis or atelectasis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1505-9 pubmed..Lymphnode metastasis is associated with a worse prognosis. Survival is negatively impacted by tumor infiltration depth into the bronchial wall. ..
- Jiang W, Pang X, Wang Q, Shen Y, Chen X, Xi J. Prognostic role of Twist, Slug, and Foxc2 expression in stage I non-small-cell lung cancer after curative resection. Clin Lung Cancer. 2012;13:280-7 pubmed publisher..002 and P = .009, respectively). The Twist/Slug/Foxc2 model is useful in predicting survival of stage I NSCLC and may be helpful in refining current treatment strategy. ..
- Xu N, Zhang X, Wang X, Ge H, Wang X, Garfield D, et al. FoxM1 mediated resistance to gefitinib in non-small-cell lung cancer cells. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2012;33:675-81 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that FoxM1 plays an important role in the resistance of NSCLC cells to gefitinib in vitro. FoxM1 could be used as a therapeutic target to overcome the resistance to gefitinib. ..
- Zhao L, Jiang L, Wang L, He J, Yu H, Sun G, et al. UbcH10 expression provides a useful tool for the prognosis and treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2012;138:1951-61 pubmed publisher..UbcH10 may play an important role in NSCLC carcinogenesis, and silencing UbcH10 may represent a potential therapeutic strategy for NSCLC. ..
- Zhang J, Zhang L, Su X, Li M, Xie L, Malchers F, et al. Translating the therapeutic potential of AZD4547 in FGFR1-amplified non-small cell lung cancer through the use of patient-derived tumor xenograft models. Clin Cancer Res. 2012;18:6658-67 pubmed publisher..Thus, the translational science presented here provides a strong rationale for investigation of AZD4547 as a therapeutic option for patients with squamous NSCLC tumors harboring amplification of FGFR1. ..
- Xu N, Wu S, Wang H, Wang Q, Bai C. Involvement of FoxM1 in non-small cell lung cancer recurrence. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:4739-43 pubmed..Therefore, FoxM1 is an independent risk factor for recurrence of NSCLC. Elevated FoxM1 expression could be used as an indicator of poor disease free survival. ..
- Xu Q, Sun Q, Zhang J, Yu J, Chen W, Zhang Z. Downregulation of miR-153 contributes to epithelial-mesenchymal transition and tumor metastasis in human epithelial cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2013;34:539-49 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that miR-153 is a novel regulator of EMT by targeting SNAI1 and ZEB2 and indicate its potential therapeutic value for reducing cancer metastasis. ..
- Hong S, Chen X, Jin L, Xiong M. Canonical correlation analysis for RNA-seq co-expression networks. Nucleic Acids Res. 2013;41:e95 pubmed publisher..Our new methods substantially outperform the current statistical methods for co-expression network construction with microarray expression data or RNA-seq data based on overall gene expression levels. ..
- Zhang N, Wang X, Huo Q, Sun M, Cai C, Liu Z, et al. MicroRNA-30a suppresses breast tumor growth and metastasis by targeting metadherin. Oncogene. 2014;33:3119-28 pubmed publisher..Manipulation of miR-30a may provide a promising therapeutic strategy for breast cancer treatment. ..
- Fan X, Yu K, Wu J, Shao J, Zhu L, Zhang J. Correlation between squamous cell carcinoma of the lung and human papillomavirus infection and the relationship to expression of p53 and p16. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:3043-9 pubmed publisher..HPV infection appears to be involved in cancer progression in SQC by promoting the expression of p53; however, p16 cannot be used as a surrogate marker for HPV infection in SQC. ..
- Yang Y, Shi C, Sun H, Yin W, Zhou X, Zhang L, et al. Elderly male smokers with right lung tumors are viable candidates for KRAS mutation screening. Sci Rep. 2016;6:18566 pubmed publisher..Elderly male smokers with right lung tumors were viable candidates for KRAS mutation screening. ..
- Yue C, Zhang C, Alfranca G, Yang Y, Jiang X, Yang Y, et al. Near-Infrared Light Triggered ROS-activated Theranostic Platform based on Ce6-CPT-UCNPs for Simultaneous Fluorescence Imaging and Chemo-Photodynamic Combined Therapy. Theranostics. 2016;6:456-69 pubmed publisher..The prepared multifunctional Ce6-CPT-UCNPs have great potential in applications such as cancer targeted fluorescent imaging, simultaneous ROS activated chemo- and photodynamic therapy in near future. ..
- Gao L, Wang H, Nan L, Peng T, Sun L, Zhou J, et al. Erythrocyte Membrane-Wrapped pH Sensitive Polymeric Nanoparticles for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapy. Bioconjug Chem. 2017;28:2591-2598 pubmed publisher..This study may provide an effective strategy for improving the antitumor effect of NDDS...
- Cao W, Ribeiro R, Liu D, Saintigny P, Xia R, Xue Y, et al. EZH2 promotes malignant behaviors via cell cycle dysregulation and its mRNA level associates with prognosis of patient with non-small cell lung cancer. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e52984 pubmed publisher..450, 95% CI: 0.270 to 0.750, P = 0.002). Our results demonstrate that EZH2 overexpression is critical for NSCLC progression. EZH2 mRNA levels may serve as a prognostic predictor for patients with NSCLC. ..
- Tong X, Li K, Luo Z, Lu B, Liu X, Wang T, et al. Decreased TIP30 expression promotes tumor metastasis in lung cancer. Am J Pathol. 2009;174:1931-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the down-regulation of TIP30 promotes metastatic progression of lung cancer, hence it could serve as a potential target for the development of lung cancer therapies. ..
- Zhou Q, Yan B, Hu X, Li X, Zhang J, Fang J. Luteolin inhibits invasion of prostate cancer PC3 cells through E-cadherin. Mol Cancer Ther. 2009;8:1684-91 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a new sight into the mechanisms that luteolin is against cancer cells, and suggest that molecular targeting of E-cadherin by luteolin may be a useful strategy for treatment of invasive prostate cancers. ..
- Wan J, Ma J, Mei J, Shan G. The effects of HIF-1alpha on gene expression profiles of NCI-H446 human small cell lung cancer cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2009;28:150 pubmed publisher..This was contrary to HIF-1alpha and it indicated that there might be an antagonism effect between HIF-1alpha and SOCS1 on regulating growth and apoptosis of NCI-H446 cells. ..
- Zhou C, Ren S, Zhou S, Zhang L, Su C, Zhang Z, et al. Predictive effects of ERCC1 and XRCC3 SNP on efficacy of platinum-based chemotherapy in advanced NSCLC patients. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2010;40:954-60 pubmed publisher..Overall survival was significantly improved in the patients with excision repair cross-complementing group 1 118 T/T or C/T treated by platinum-based chemotherapy. ..
- Guo H, Liu J, Xu L, Madebo T, Baak J. Traditional Chinese medicine herbal treatment may have a relevant impact on the prognosis of patients with stage IV adenocarcinoma of the lung treated with platinum-based chemotherapy or combined targeted therapy and chemotherapy. Integr Cancer Ther. 2011;10:127-37 pubmed publisher..This warrants formal phase 1 and 2 trials and ultimately properly designed prospective clinical validation trials with adequate methodology developed for data collection. ..
- Du Y, Gu X, Li L, Gao F. The diagnostic value of circulating stanniocalcin-1 mRNA in non-small cell lung cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2011;104:836-40 pubmed publisher..7 and 90.9%, and it was 63.7 and 99.8% for patients with NSCLC and healthy volunteers, respectively. These findings support our hypothesis that circulating STC1 mRNA is a promising biomarker in the peripheral blood. ..
- Li C, Sun Y, Fang R, Han X, Luo X, Wang R, et al. Lung adenocarcinomas with HER2-activating mutations are associated with distinct clinical features and HER2/EGFR copy number gains. J Thorac Oncol. 2012;7:85-9 pubmed publisher..As all of the samples with HER2 mutation showed either HER2 or EGFR CNGs, these patients could potentially benefit from novel EGFR/HER2 dual or pan-erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog tyrosine kinase inhibitors. ..
- He J, Cui L, Zeng Y, Wang G, Zhou P, Yang Y, et al. REG? is associated with multiple oncogenic pathways in human cancers. BMC Cancer. 2012;12:75 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate potentially important pathogenic roles of REG? in multiple cancer types and implicate REG? as a putative cancer marker. ..
- Hu J, Su Y, Yin X, Hong Q, Li C, Ye M, et al. [Evaluation of endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration in the diagnosis of hilar and mediastinal masses of unknown etiologies]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:528-31 pubmed..With a high diagnostic accuracy and a low complication rate for the patients with hilar and mediastinal masses of unknown etiologies, EBUS-TBNA has different values for diagnosing malignant and benign lesions. ..
- Li M, Zhang Q, Fu P, Li P, Peng A, Zhang G, et al. Pemetrexed plus platinum as the first-line treatment option for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e37229 pubmed publisher..PPC could be considered as the first-line treatment option for advanced NSCLC patients, especially those with non-squamous histology. ..
- Ni Z, Tao K, Chen G, Chen Q, Tang J, Luo X, et al. CLPTM1L is overexpressed in lung cancer and associated with apoptosis. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e52598 pubmed publisher..These data indicate CLPTM1L is a mitochondria protein and that it may be associated with anti-apoptotic mechanism which affects drug-resistance in turn. ..
- Cai W, Su C, Li X, Fan L, Zheng L, Fei K, et al. KIF5B-RET fusions in Chinese patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer. 2013;119:1486-94 pubmed publisher..73% vs 0.84%). In addition, KIF5B-RET fusions also existed in patients with low-grade malignant neuroendocrine tumors. ..
- Xu P, Yin Q, Shen J, Chen L, Yu H, Zhang Z, et al. Synergistic inhibition of breast cancer metastasis by silibinin-loaded lipid nanoparticles containing TPGS. Int J Pharm. 2013;454:21-30 pubmed publisher..The biocompatibility assay reveals that SLNs treatment did not exhibit obvious systemic toxicity in two mouse models. Therefore, SLNs are the promising delivery systems against metastasis of breast cancer cells. ..
- Yuan Y, Shen Y, Xue L, Fan H. miR-140 suppresses tumor growth and metastasis of non-small cell lung cancer by targeting insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73604 pubmed publisher..Together, our results highlight the significance of miR-140 and IGF1R in the development and progression of NSCLC. ..
- Zhao Z, Zheng M, Jin Z. Estimating the survival function based on the semi-Markov model for dependent censoring. Lifetime Data Anal. 2016;22:161-90 pubmed publisher..A real example is also presented. ..
- Shen Y, Wang H, Feng M, Xi Y, Tan L, Wang Q. Single- versus multiple-port thoracoscopic lobectomy for lung cancer: a propensity-matched studyâ€ . Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2016;49 Suppl 1:i48-53 pubmed publisher..Further studies based on larger populations and better methodology are required to determine its further benefits towards patients. ..
- Li A, Wang H, Zuo Q, Fu C. [Analysis of the factors in the disease-free interval of metachronous pulmonary metastasis from rectal cancer]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2016;19:562-5 pubmed..Advanced N stage, low location of the tumor and no use of preoperative neoadjuvant radiotherapy are risk factors of shorter disease-free interval of metachronous pulmonary metastasis from rectal cancer. ..
- Chen S, Dong Z, Yang P, Wang X, Jin G, Yu H, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein stimulates high mobility group box 1 secretion and enhances hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis. Cancer Lett. 2017;394:22-32 pubmed publisher..These data indicates that HMGB1 could serve as a novel prognostic biomarker and potential therapeutic target for HBV-related HCC. ..
- Shao Y, Sun Q, Liu X, Wang P, Wu R, Ma Z. tRF-Leu-CAG promotes cell proliferation and cell cycle in non-small cell lung cancer. Chem Biol Drug Des. 2017;90:730-738 pubmed publisher..AURKA was also repressed with the knockdown of tRF-Leu-CAG. Thus, our study revealed that tRF-Leu-CAG may be involved in regulating AURKA and could be a new diagnostic marker and potential therapeutic target in NSCLC...
- Han B, Jin B, Chu T, Niu Y, Dong Y, Xu J, et al. Combination of chemotherapy and gefitinib as first-line treatment for patients with advanced lung adenocarcinoma and sensitive EGFR mutations: A randomized controlled trial. Int J Cancer. 2017;141:1249-1256 pubmed publisher..36, p = 0.001) alone. Our finding suggested that treatment with pemetrexed plus carboplatin combined with gefitinib could provide better survival benefits for patients with lung adenocarcinoma harboring sensitive EGFR mutations. ..
- Chen G, Zhang B, Xu H, Sun Y, Shi Y, Luo Y, et al. Suppression of Sirt1 sensitizes lung cancer cells to WEE1 inhibitor MK-1775-induced DNA damage and apoptosis. Oncogene. 2017;36:6863-6872 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile, combination of MK-1775 and Ex527 induces cooperative antitumor activity in lung cancer xenograft model in vivo. Thus, our study provides a novel therapeutic strategy to optimize MK-1775 treatment efficiency in lung cancers. ..
- Liu P, Sun J, Guan Y, Yue W, Xu L, Li Y, et al. Morphological study of early-stage lung cancer using synchrotron radiation. J Synchrotron Radiat. 2008;15:36-42 pubmed..Results from this study indicate that synchrotron X-rays can be used for imaging cancer development and progression with minimal invasion. ..
- Chen D, Jin G, Wang Y, Wang H, Liu H, Liu Y, et al. Genetic variants in peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma gene are associated with risk of lung cancer in a Chinese population. Carcinogenesis. 2008;29:342-50 pubmed publisher..These findings need to be validated in larger, preferably population-based, studies including different ethnic groups. ..
- Zhou J, Li W, Chen H, Peng W, Xiang J, Zhang Y, et al. [CT-guided hookwire localization of small solitary pulmonary nodules in video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2009;31:546-9 pubmed..The preoperative CT-guided hookwire localization for small solitary pulmonary nodules is an effective and safe technique to assist VATS resection of the nodules. ..