Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on liver transplantation in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: liver transplantation
- Yang T, Chen Y, Xue F, Han L, Shen C, Zhou T, et al. Influence of CYP3A5 genotypes on tacrolimus dose requirement: age and its pharmacological interaction with ABCB1 genetics in the Chinese paediatric liver transplantation. Int J Clin Pract Suppl. 2015;:53-62 pubmed publisher..We should be cautious regarding the treatment of paediatric recipients with both CYP3A5-expressor and ABCB1 1236-CC genotypes with TAC, as these patients are more susceptible to acute rejection and infection. ..
- Xia Q, Lu T, Zhou Z, Hu L, Ying J, Ding D, et al. Extended hepatectomy with segments I and VII as resection remnant: a simple model for small-for-size injuries in pigs. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2008;7:601-7 pubmed..Clinical SFS syndrome can easily be simulated by this new model, which is a useful tool for studying SFS syndrome-related liver injuries, especially portal overperfusion and hypertension. ..
- Song S, Shen X, Tang Y, Wang Z, Guo W, Ding G, et al. Sinomenine pretreatment attenuates cold ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats: the role of heme oxygenase-1. Int Immunopharmacol. 2010;10:679-84 pubmed publisher..Thus, SIN deserves further exploration as a novel agent to attenuate I/R injury. ..
- Hao C, Anwei M, Bing C, Baiyong S, Weixia Z, Chuan S, et al. Monitoring mycophenolic acid pharmacokinetic parameters in liver transplant recipients: prediction of occurrence of leukopenia. Liver Transpl. 2008;14:1165-73 pubmed publisher..C(0h) and AUC(0-12h) of MPA could predict the subsequent occurrence of leukopenia. These values may be used in routine monitoring for MMF therapy...
- Man N, Tan Y, Sun X, Liu F, Cheng G, Greenblatt S, et al. Caspase-3 controls AML1-ETO-driven leukemogenesis via autophagy modulation in a ULK1-dependent manner. Blood. 2017;129:2782-2792 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data highlight Caspase-3 as an important regulator of autophagy in AML and demonstrate that the balance and selectivity between its substrates can dictate the pace of disease. ..
- Chen H, Han Z, Fan J, Xia J, Wu J, Qiu G, et al. miR-203 expression predicts outcome after liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic liver. Med Oncol. 2012;29:1859-65 pubmed publisher..202, P = 0.006 for RFS; HR 0.332, P = 0.013 for OS). Our results suggest that miR-203 could be a novel prognostic marker in HCC patients who have undergone LT and might also be a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Wang Z, Liao J, Wu S, Li C, Fan J, Peng Z. Recipient C6 rs9200 genotype is associated with hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence after orthotopic liver transplantation in a Han Chinese population. Cancer Gene Ther. 2016;23:157-61 pubmed publisher..05) for predicting HCC recurrence after OLT. In conclusion, recipient C6 rs9200 polymorphism is associated with HCC recurrence after OLT, and improves the predictive value of clinical models. ..
- Zhang T, Liu Y, Hu Y, Zhang X, Zhong L, Fan J, et al. Association of donor and recipient SUMO4 rs237025 genetic variant with new-onset diabetes mellitus after liver transplantation in a Chinese population. Gene. 2017;627:428-433 pubmed publisher..041). Both donor and recipient SUMO4 rs237025 polymorphisms contribute to the development of NODM after LT and NODM is a frequent complication that negatively affects patient survival. ..
- Qiao Y, Qian J, Wang F, Ma Z, Wang Q. Butyrate protects liver against ischemia reperfusion injury by inhibiting nuclear factor kappa B activation in Kupffer cells. J Surg Res. 2014;187:653-9 pubmed publisher..The purpose of the present study was to investigate the protective effect of butyrate preconditioning, if any, against hepatic I/R injury in rats and the underlying mechanisms involved...
- Chen D, Fan J, Guo F, Qin S, Wang Z, Peng Z. Novel single nucleotide polymorphisms in interleukin 6 affect tacrolimus metabolism in liver transplant patients. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73405 pubmed publisher..IL6 may lead to individual differences in tacrolimus metabolism mainly by affecting liver function. ..
- Hang H, Liu X, Wang H, Xu N, Bian J, Zhang J, et al. Hepatocyte nuclear factor 4A improves hepatic differentiation of immortalized adult human hepatocytes and improves liver function and survival. Exp Cell Res. 2017;360:81-93 pubmed publisher..HNF4A improved hepatic differentiation of IHH. Transplantation of HNF4A-overexpressing IHH could improve the liver function and survival in a rat model of ALF. ..
- Wang S, Tang H, Chen G, Xu J, Zhong L, Wang Z, et al. Effect of ursodeoxycholic acid administration after liver transplantation on serum liver tests and biliary complications: a randomized clinical trial. Digestion. 2012;86:208-17 pubmed publisher..UDCA administration early after DCD-OLT improves serum liver tests and decreases the incidence of biliary sludge and casts within the 1st postoperative year but does not affect overall outcome up to 5 years after OLT. ..
- Zhang J, Hu W, Xing W, You T, Xu J, Qin X, et al. The protective role of CD59 and pathogenic role of complement in hepatic ischemia and reperfusion injury. Am J Pathol. 2011;179:2876-84 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results highlight the protective role of CD59 and pathogenic role of complement, including MAC, in the pathogenesis of hepatic IRI. ..
- Yan J, Peng C, Shen B, Zhou G, Yang W, Chen Y, et al. Liver transplantation as a treatment for complicated bile duct injury. Hepatogastroenterology. 2011;58:8-13 pubmed..However it can also lead to potentially severe complications with unpredictable long-term results and in fact a proportion of these cases may even require liver transplantation...
- Sun H, Teng M, Liu J, Jin D, Wu J, Yan D, et al. FOXM1 expression predicts the prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma patients after orthotopic liver transplantation combined with the Milan criteria. Cancer Lett. 2011;306:214-22 pubmed publisher..The status of FOXM1 expression combined with the Milan criteria could make the prognostication more accurate and may be of particular interest for expanding the criteria in selecting transplant candidates. ..
- Tan W, Qiu Z, Yu Y, RAN R, Yi B, Lau W, et al. Sorafenib extends the survival time of patients with multiple recurrences of hepatocellular carcinoma after liver transplantation. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:1643-8 pubmed publisher..Treatment with TACE and sorafenib is worthy of further study and may have more extensive application prospects. ..
- Bao C, Tang G, Zhang X, Quan Z. Lentivirus-mediated gene transfer of small interfering RNA against the chemokine receptor CXCR3 suppresses cytokine indicators of acute graft rejection in a rat model. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:1113-20 pubmed..Based on the results from this animal model, targeting chemokines by the use of siRNA may become a feasible option for therapy after transplantation. ..
- Bai D, Dai Z, Zhou J, Liu Y, Qiu S, Tan C, et al. Capn4 overexpression underlies tumor invasion and metastasis after liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology. 2009;49:460-70 pubmed publisher..Our study revealed that Capn4 overexpression underlies invasion and metastasis after LT for HCC and might be a candidate biomarker for future diagnosis and a target for therapy. ..
- Weng M, Xu Y, Zhang Y, Zhang J, Quan Z, Xu J, et al. Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase as a predictor of acute rejection after orthotopic liver transplantation in rat model. Transplant Proc. 2011;43:3969-72 pubmed publisher..001). Compared with the pathologic study detection of IDO mRNA in peripheral blood diagnosed AR in the rat model at an earlier stage. ..
- He J, Zeng Z, Fan J, Zhou J, Sun J, Chen B, et al. Clinical features and prognostic factors in patients with bone metastases from hepatocellular carcinoma after liver transplantation. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:492 pubmed publisher..The prognostic factors of bone metastases of HCC following LT are KPS and well-controlled intrahepatic. Even though survival is shorter for these patients, EBRT provides effective palliation of pain. ..
- Qian J, Zhang H, Wu X, Li G, Chen X, Wu J. Improvement of recipient survival after small size graft liver transplantation in rats with preischemic manipulation or administering antisense against nuclear factor-kappaB. Transpl Int. 2007;20:784-9 pubmed