Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on immunoenzyme techniques in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: immunoenzyme techniques
Publications102 found, 100 shown here
- Wang L, Chen W, Gao L, Yang Q, Liu B, Wu Z, et al. High expression of CXCR4, CXCR7 and SDF-1 predicts poor survival in renal cell carcinoma. World J Surg Oncol. 2012;10:212 pubmed publisher..CXCR4, CXCR7 and SDF-1 may serve as useful prognostic markers and therapeutic targets for renal cell carcinoma. ..
- Liu F, Yang F, Wen D, Xia W, Hao L, Hu J, et al. Grhl1 deficiency affects inner ear development in zebrafish. Int J Dev Biol. 2015;59:417-23 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data are the first to indicate that grhl1 is important to the developing inner ear epithelia in zebrafish and that it acts via desmosome junction regulation. ..
- Zhao W, Zhu F, Shen W, Fu A, Zheng L, Yan Z, et al. Protective effects of DIDS against ethanol-induced gastric mucosal injury in rats. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2009;41:301-8 pubmed..Our results suggested that DIDS is beneficial in rat model of gastric injury through mechanisms that involve inhibiting inflammatory cell infiltration and lipid peroxidation and up-regulating the COX-2/PGE2 pathway. ..
- Liu X, Wang B, Ma X, Guo Y. NF-kappaB activation through the alternative pathway correlates with chemoresistance and poor survival in extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2009;39:418-24 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that NF-kappaB activation through the alternative pathway is frequently observed in NK/T-cell lymphoma and associated with chemoresistance and poor survival. ..
- Wu N, Gu C, Gu H, Hu H, Han Y, Li Q. Metformin induces apoptosis of lung cancer cells through activating JNK/p38 MAPK pathway and GADD153. Neoplasma. 2011;58:482-90 pubmed..Taken together, our data suggest that metformin inhibits the growth of lung cancer cells and induces apoptosis through activating JNK/p38 MAPK pathway and GADD153. ..
- Li K, Pan X, Bi Y, Xu W, Chen C, Gao H, et al. Adoptive immunotherapy using T lymphocytes redirected to glypican-3 for the treatment of lung squamous cell carcinoma. Oncotarget. 2016;7:2496-507 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings indicate that CARgpc3 T cells might be a novel potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of patients with LSCC. ..
- Chen P, Li W, Wang Y, Zhao S, Li D, Feng L, et al. Expression of Cyr61, CTGF, and WISP-1 correlates with clinical features of lung cancer. PLoS ONE. 2007;2:e534 pubmed
- Wang J, Liu Y, Wang L, Sun X, Wang Y. Clinical prognostic significance and pro-metastatic activity of RANK/RANKL via the AKT pathway in endometrial cancer. Oncotarget. 2016;7:5564-75 pubmed publisher..Therefore, therapeutic inhibition of MPA in RANK/RANKL-induced metastasis was mediated by AKT/Î²-catenin/Snail pathway both in vitro and in vivo, suggesting a potential target of RANK for gene-based therapy for EC. ..
- Wu X, Wu F, Xu D, Zhang T. Prognostic significance of stem cell marker CD133 determined by promoter methylation but not by immunohistochemical expression in malignant gliomas. J Neurooncol. 2016;127:221-32 pubmed publisher..165).CD133 promoter methylation status in glioma is closely correlated with patient survival, which suggest CD133 promoter methylaiton pattern is a promising tool for diagnostic purposes. ..
- Wang Y, Hua L, Lu C, Chen Z. Expression of circadian clock gene human Period2 (hPer2) in human colorectal carcinoma. World J Surg Oncol. 2011;9:166 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a role for hPer2 in normal colorectal cell function and the potential deregulation of hPer2 expression in the development, invasion, and metastasis of CRC. ..
- Akiyama Y, Koda Y, Byeon S, Shimada S, Nishikawaji T, Sakamoto A, et al. Reduced expression of SET7/9, a histone mono-methyltransferase, is associated with gastric cancer progression. Oncotarget. 2016;7:3966-83 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that SET7/9 has tumor suppressor functions, and loss of SET7/9 may contribute to gastric cancer progression. ..
- Wu H, Xia F, Xu H, Zhai H, Zhang M, Zhang H, et al. Acute effects of different glycemic index diets on serum motilin, orexin and neuropeptide Y concentrations in healthy individuals. Neuropeptides. 2012;46:113-8 pubmed publisher..Therefore, consumption of a LGI diet may help to regulate food intake and energy expenditure in healthy individuals based on the changes in these hormones. ..
- Zhou L, Zhang R, Wang L, Shen S, Okamoto H, Sugawara A, et al. Upregulation of REG Ialpha accelerates tumor progression in pancreatic cancer with diabetes. Int J Cancer. 2010;127:1795-803 pubmed publisher..This study would shed new insights for understanding the molecular mechanisms underlying the link between diabetes and PaC. ..
- Chen X, Nie X, Chen C, Wu J, Wu J, Lu J, et al. Weekly paclitaxel plus carboplatin is an effective nonanthracycline-containing regimen as neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. Ann Oncol. 2010;21:961-7 pubmed publisher..Weekly PCb regimen was very active and tolerable as neoadjuvant treatment of breast cancer. This weekly PCb regimen should consider as a reasonable nonanthracycline-containing option in the neoadjuvant treatment of breast cancer. ..
- Ke H, Ke R, Li S, Li B, Lu H, Wang X. Expression of RACGAP1 in high grade meningiomas: a potential role in cancer progression. J Neurooncol. 2013;113:327-32 pubmed publisher..008). In conclusion, these findings suggest that RACGAP1 may be used as a potential predictor for tumor proliferative and patient prognosis in meningiomas. ..
- Qian Y, Zeng B, Zhang X, Jiang Y. High levels of substance P and CGRP in pseudosynovial fluid from patients with aseptic loosening of their hip prosthesis. Acta Orthop. 2008;79:342-5 pubmed publisher..We found that SP and CGRP levels were significantly higher in the pseudosynovial fluid of loose artificial joints than in the synovial fluid of controls. SP and CGRP may have a role in aseptic loosening. ..
- Xu Y, Zuo Y, Zhang H, Kang X, Yue F, Yi Z, et al. Induction of SENP1 in endothelial cells contributes to hypoxia-driven VEGF expression and angiogenesis. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:36682-8 pubmed publisher..Thus, these results show that hypoxia implies a positive feedback loop mediated by SENP1. This feedback loop is important in VEGF production, which is essential for angiogenesis in endothelial cells. ..
- Ye Y, Xiao L, Wang S, Yue W, Yin Q, Sun M, et al. Up-regulation of REG3A in colorectal cancer cells confers proliferation and correlates with colorectal cancer risk. Oncotarget. 2016;7:3921-33 pubmed publisher..These collective data indicated that REG3A overexpression promotes CRC tumorigenesis by activating AKT and ERK1/2 pathways. REG3A may serve as a promising therapeutic strategy for CRC. ..
- Yu G, Wang J, Chen Y, Wang X, Pan J, Li G, et al. Overexpression of phosphorylated mammalian target of rapamycin predicts lymph node metastasis and prognosis of chinese patients with gastric cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15:1821-9 pubmed publisher..Increased activation of mTOR is frequent in human gastric cancer and overexpression of p-mTOR is an independent prognostic factor, suggesting that mTOR pathway could be a potential target for therapy of this malignancy. ..
- Wang Z, Cui Y, Li W, Chen S, Liu T. Lentiviral-mediated siRNA targeted against osteopontin suppresses the growth and metastasis of gastric cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2011;25:997-1003 pubmed publisher..Therefore, OPN could serve as a promising therapeutic target for gastric cancer. ..
- Boyanton B, Sural P, Loomis C, Pesta C, Gonzalez Krellwitz L, Robinson Dunn B, et al. Loop-mediated isothermal amplification compared to real-time PCR and enzyme immunoassay for toxigenic Clostridium difficile detection. J Clin Microbiol. 2012;50:640-5 pubmed publisher..In the era of rapid molecular-based tests for toxigenic C. difficile, toxin enzyme immunoassays (EIAs) should no longer be considered the standard of care. ..
- Qiu G, Sun W, Zou Y, Cai Z, Wang P, Lin X, et al. RNA interference against TMEM97 inhibits cell proliferation, migration, and invasion in glioma cells. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:8231-8 pubmed publisher..Since expression of TMEM97 seems to be associated with the oncogenic potential of glioma, and suppression of its expression can inhibit cancer cell growth and metastasis, TMEM97 may be a potential therapeutic target in human glioma. ..
- Wang Y, Liu H, Shen Y, Wang Z, Li H. Peripherin as a marker for degeneration of spiral ganglion neurons after aminoglycoside ototoxicity. Acta Otolaryngol. 2006;126:1128-33 pubmed
- Li Y, Gong Y, Li L, Abdolmaleky H, Zhou J. Bioactive tanshinone I inhibits the growth of lung cancer in part via downregulation of Aurora A function. Mol Carcinog. 2013;52:535-43 pubmed publisher..Our results provided experimental evidence to suggest that T1 may be an efficacious and safe agent for the prevention of lung cancer progression and Aurora A may be an important molecular target for T1 action against lung cancer. ..
- Gong L, Yu H, Zhuge Y, Yu Q. Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin protects renal tubular epithelial cell in ischemic/reperfusion injury rats via apoptosis-regulating proteins. Ren Fail. 2012;34:777-83 pubmed publisher..The results had statistical significance (p < 0.05). We think NGAL could protect against renal IRI and might be related to decreasing tubular epithelial cell apoptosis via adjusting the expression of apoptosis-regulating proteins. ..
- Li B, Jin H, Yu Y, Gu C, Zhou X, Zhao N, et al. HOXA10 is overexpressed in human ovarian clear cell adenocarcinoma and correlates with poor survival. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009;19:1347-52 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, HOXA10 was overexpressed in OCCA and was correlated with poor survival. HOXA10 promotes proliferation, migration, and invasion of OCCA cells. Human homeobox gene A10 could be a promising prognostic marker for OCCA. ..
- Li Q, Cao D, Huang Y, Xu H, Yu C, Li Z. Development and validation of a sensitive LC-MS/MS method for determination of tacrolimus on dried blood spots. Biomed Chromatogr. 2013;27:327-34 pubmed publisher..Fifty samples from patients were detected by both DBS-LC-MS/MS and microparticle enzyme-linked immunoassay (MEIA). TAC concentrations measured by DBS-LC-MS/MS method tended to be lower than those by MEIA. ..
- Chen W, Wu Y, Liu W, Wang G, Wang X, Yang Y, et al. Enhanced antitumor efficacy of a novel fiber chimeric oncolytic adenovirus expressing p53 on hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Lett. 2011;307:93-103 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that SG635-p53, as a fiber chimeric oncolytic adenovirus in combination with p53 expression, may serve as a novel, promising and safe anticancer agent for the treatment of HCC. ..
- Yang G, Zhang L, Bo J, Chen H, Cao M, Liu D, et al. UHRF1 is associated with tumor recurrence in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer. Med Oncol. 2012;29:842-7 pubmed publisher..0002). Multivariate analysis showed that UHRF1 overexpression was an independent prognostic factor for tumor recurrence (P < 0.0001). So UHRF1 may be a molecular marker to predict the recurrence of NMIBC. ..
- Zhang J, Li J, Huang C, Xue L, Peng Y, Fu Q, et al. Targeted knockout of the mouse betaB2-crystallin gene (Crybb2) induces age-related cataract. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008;49:5476-83 pubmed publisher..It plays an increasingly important role in maintaining the transparency of the lens after birth, possibly by interacting with other crystallins to increase their resistance to thermal denaturation and oxidative stress. ..
- Tong X, Li K, Luo Z, Lu B, Liu X, Wang T, et al. Decreased TIP30 expression promotes tumor metastasis in lung cancer. Am J Pathol. 2009;174:1931-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the down-regulation of TIP30 promotes metastatic progression of lung cancer, hence it could serve as a potential target for the development of lung cancer therapies. ..
- Chang W, Ma L, Lin L, Gu L, Liu X, Cai H, et al. Identification of novel hub genes associated with liver metastasis of gastric cancer. Int J Cancer. 2009;125:2844-53 pubmed publisher..Conclusively, NR4A2 and HSP90AA1 stand out as promising diagnostic markers and therapeutic targets for liver metastasis of GC. CCNE1 and NR3C1 indicate primary GC, rather than distant metastasis. ..
- Liu Z, Yadav P, Xu X, Su J, Chen C, Tang M, et al. The increased expression of IL-23 in inflammatory bowel disease promotes intraepithelial and lamina propria lymphocyte inflammatory responses and cytotoxicity. J Leukoc Biol. 2011;89:597-606 pubmed publisher..Targeted therapy directed against IL-23p19 may have a therapeutic role in treatment of IBD. ..
- Tang J, Wang J, Du W, Hong J, Zhao S, Wang Y, et al. MicroRNA 345, a methylation-sensitive microRNA is involved in cell proliferation and invasion in human colorectal cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2011;32:1207-15 pubmed publisher..These results suggested as a methylation-sensitive miRNA in CRC, mir-345 may play an important role of antineoplastic as a growth inhibitor in the development of CRC. ..
- Jin H, Lv S, Yang J, Wang X, Hu H, Su C, et al. Use of microRNA Let-7 to control the replication specificity of oncolytic adenovirus in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e21307 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that SG7011(let7T) may be a promising anticancer agent or vector to mediate the expression of therapeutic gene, broadly applicable in the treatment for HCC and other cancers where the let-7 gene is downregulated. ..
- Tu Y, Gao X, Li G, Fu H, Cui D, Liu H, et al. MicroRNA-218 inhibits glioma invasion, migration, proliferation, and cancer stem-like cell self-renewal by targeting the polycomb group gene Bmi1. Cancer Res. 2013;73:6046-55 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings reveal miR-218 as a tumor suppressor that prevents migration, invasion, proliferation, and stem-like qualities in glioma cells. ..
- Shi Z, Liu J, Yu X, Huang J, Shen S, Zhang Y, et al. Loss of FOXF2 Expression Predicts Poor Prognosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients. Ann Surg Oncol. 2016;23:211-7 pubmed publisher..The results of the present study indicate that FOXF2 may serve as a prognostic biomarker for HCC and may be a promising target in the treatment of patients with HCC. ..
- Wu X, Liu T, Fang O, Dong W, Zhang F, Leach L, et al. MicroRNA-708-5p acts as a therapeutic agent against metastatic lung cancer. Oncotarget. 2016;7:2417-32 pubmed publisher..The findings strongly support miR-708-5p as a novel and effective therapeutic agent against metastatic malignancy of non-small cell lung cancer. ..
- Li W, Zhang W, Luo J, Cao A, Zhang Y, Huang D, et al. Alpha1,3 fucosyltransferase VII plays a role in colorectal carcinoma metastases by promoting the carbohydration of glycoprotein CD24. Oncol Rep. 2010;23:1609-17 pubmed..Our findings suggest that alpha1,3 FucT-VII might play a role in colorectal carcinoma metastases by promoting the carbohydration of glycoprotein CD24. ..
- Li R, Wei J, Jiang C, Liu D, Deng L, Zhang K, et al. Akt SUMOylation regulates cell proliferation and tumorigenesis. Cancer Res. 2013;73:5742-53 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings establish that Akt SUMOylation provides a novel regulatory mechanism for activating Akt function. ..
- Li N, Hu W, Shi J, Xue J, Guo W, Zhang Y, et al. Roles of fibroblast growth factor-inducible 14 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14:3509-14 pubmed..398, p=0.008) and recurrence (HR=1.541, p=0.001) rates. Fn14 overexpression HCC correlated with poor surgical outcome, and this molecule may be a candidate biomarker for prognosis as well as a target for therapy. ..
- Liu X, Yu H, Cai H, Wang Y. Expression of CD24, p21, p53, and c-myc in alpha-fetoprotein-producing gastric cancer: Correlation with clinicopathologic characteristics and survival. J Surg Oncol. 2014;109:859-64 pubmed publisher..The expression of p21 was an independent prognostic factor for patients with AFP-producing gastric cancer. ..
- Fu Q, Chang Y, Zhou L, An H, Zhu Y, Xu L, et al. Positive intratumoral chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 8 expression predicts high recurrence risk of post-operation clear-cell renal cell carcinoma patients. Oncotarget. 2016;7:8413-21 pubmed publisher..854 vs 0.836, respectively; P = 0.044). The practical prognostic nomogram model may help clinicians in decision making and design of clinical studies. ..
- Gu X, Wang Z. [Screening for phenylketonuria and congenital hypothyroidism in 5.8 million neonates in China]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2004;38:99-102 pubmed
- Ji F, Liu Z, Cao J, Li N, Liu Z, Zuo J, et al. B cell response is required for granuloma formation in the early infection of Schistosoma japonicum. PLoS ONE. 2008;3:e1724 pubmed publisher..Thus, these findings reveal a novel aspect of the interaction between Schistosoma and the host immune system. ..
- Zhang L, Yang X, Zhong L, Zhou X, Pan H, Wei K, et al. Decreased expression of Annexin A1 correlates with pathologic differentiation grade in oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Pathol Med. 2009;38:362-70 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that decreased expression of Annexin A1 contributes to the cancerous progression of OSCC, and Annexin A1 may be a potential biomarker for pathologic differentiation grade of OSCC. ..
- Zhang L, Pan H, Zhong L, Wei K, Yang X, Li J, et al. Fos-related activator-1 is overexpressed in oral squamous cell carcinoma and associated with tumor lymph node metastasis. J Oral Pathol Med. 2010;39:470-6 pubmed publisher..Fra-1 is a positive gene of OSCC development and progression, Fra-1 can be used as a potential therapeutic target gene and an additional marker for evaluation of lymph node metastasis. ..
- Zhang H, Huang C, Tian Y, Wang Y, Han Z, Li X. Ectopic overexpression of COTE1 promotes cellular invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:5799-804 pubmed..COTE1 may be closely correlated with invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cells and thus may serve as an effective target for gene therapy. ..
- He X, Fu W, Feng B, Wang H, Liu Z, Yin M, et al. Electrospun collagen-poly(L-lactic acid-co-?-caprolactone) membranes for cartilage tissue engineering. Regen Med. 2013;8:425-36 pubmed publisher..To study the feasibility of electrospun collagen-poly(L-lactic acid-co-?-caprolactone) (collagen-PLCL) membranes for cartilage tissue engineering...
- Zhang J, Wu Y, Jin Y, Ji F, Sinclair S, Luo Y, et al. Intravitreal injection of erythropoietin protects both retinal vascular and neuronal cells in early diabetes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008;49:732-42 pubmed publisher..To explore and evaluate the protective effect of erythropoietin (EPO) on retinal cells of chemically induced diabetic rats after EPO was injected intravitreally at the onset of diabetes...
- Feng W, Orlandi R, Zhao N, Carcangiu M, Tagliabue E, Xu J, et al. Tumor suppressor genes are frequently methylated in lymph node metastases of breast cancers. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:378 pubmed publisher..070; P = 0.024) and with PR (odds ratio, 1.046; P = 0.026). This study suggests that hypermethylation of tumor suppressor genes is extended from primary to metastatic tumors during tumor progression. ..
- Liu K, Wang G, Ding H, Chen Y, Yu G, Wang J. Downregulation of metastasis suppressor 1(MTSS1) is associated with nodal metastasis and poor outcome in Chinese patients with gastric cancer. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:428 pubmed publisher..194, 95% CI = 0.144-0.261, P < 0.001). MTSS1 expression decreased significantly as gastric cancer progressed and metastasized, suggesting MTSS1 may serve as a useful biomarker for the prediction of outcome of gastric cancer. ..
- Yan M, Xu Q, Zhang P, Zhou X, Zhang Z, Chen W. Correlation of NF-kappaB signal pathway with tumor metastasis of human head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:437 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that NF-kappaB activity significantly contributes to tumor hematologic and lymphatic metastases and may aid in the development of early detection methods or therapies targeting non-conventional molecular targets. ..
- Li H, Zhou S, Li X, Wang D, Wang Y, Zhou C, et al. Gefitinib-resistance is related to BIM expression in non-small cell lung cancer cell lines. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2013;28:115-23 pubmed publisher..Our studies provided a theoretical basis for overcoming drug resistance in NSCLC via combination therapy. ..
- Wang Z, Gao J, Zi S, Yang M, Du P, Cui L. Aberrant expression of sonic hedgehog pathway in colon cancer and melanosis coli. J Dig Dis. 2013;14:417-24 pubmed publisher..Further studies are required to determine the role of melanosis coli in the colon tumorigenesis. ..
- Zhang W, Tong D, Liu F, Li D, Li J, Cheng X, et al. RPS7 inhibits colorectal cancer growth via decreasing HIF-1Î±-mediated glycolysis. Oncotarget. 2016;7:5800-14 pubmed publisher..Overall, we reveal that RPS7 inhibits colorectal cancer glycolysis through HIF-1Î±-associated signaling and may be a promising biomarker for prognosis prediction and a potential target for therapeutic treatment. ..
- Chen L, Wei J, Lei Z, Zhang L, Liu Y, Sun F. Induction of Bcl-2 and Bax was related to hyperphosphorylation of tau and neuronal death induced by okadaic acid in rat brain. Anat Rec A Discov Mol Cell Evol Biol. 2005;287:1236-45 pubmed..The results suggest that the ratios of Bcl-2 over Bax expression may have an effect on tau hyperphosphorylation and neuronal death following OA injection. ..
- Gao Q, Qiu S, Fan J, Zhou J, Wang X, Xiao Y, et al. Intratumoral balance of regulatory and cytotoxic T cells is associated with prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma after resection. J Clin Oncol. 2007;25:2586-93 pubmed..To investigate the prognostic value of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs), especially regulatory T cells (Tregs), in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) patients after resection...
- Xu W, Song L, Liu Q, Zhao L, Zheng L, Yan Z, et al. Expression of anion exchanger 1 is associated with tumor progress in human gastric cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2009;135:1323-30 pubmed publisher..011). The results showed a strong association of AE1 expression with the onset and progression of the gastric cancer and that may be helpful for improving the tumor classification and the treatment of cancer. ..
- Geng L, Wang W, Chen Y, Cao J, Lu L, Chen Q, et al. Elevation of ADAM10, ADAM17, MMP-2 and MMP-9 expression with media degeneration features CaCl2-induced thoracic aortic aneurysm in a rat model. Exp Mol Pathol. 2010;89:72-81 pubmed publisher..This study establishes a TAA model by periarterial CaCl(2) exposure in rats, and demonstrates a significant elevation of expression of MMP-2, MMP-9, ADAM10 and ADAM17 in the pathogenesis of vascular remodeling. ..
- Zhao Y, Wang R, Ma X, Yan X, Zhang Z, He X, et al. Distribution of C-reactive protein and its association with cardiovascular risk factors in a population-based sample of Chinese. Dis Markers. 2010;28:333-42 pubmed publisher..Metabolic impairment was associated with elevated CRP, and CRP levels should be interpreted in conjunction with the lipid profile. ..
- Gao X, Zhou C, Zhou Z, Zhang Y, Zheng X, Song A, et al. Co-chaperone HSJ1a dually regulates the proteasomal degradation of ataxin-3. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19763 pubmed publisher..We propose that co-chaperone HSJ1a orchestrates the balance of substrates in stressed cells in a Yin-Yang manner. ..
- Xue T, Han D, Chen R, Zou J, Wang Y, Tang Z, et al. High expression of CXCR7 combined with Alpha fetoprotein in hepatocellular carcinoma correlates with extra-hepatic metastasis to lung after hepatectomy. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2011;12:657-63 pubmed..These findings suggest that high expression of CXCR7 in HCCs with elevated alpha fetoprotein levels correlates with metastasis to lung and poor survival after hepatectomy, indicating potential use as a prognostic factor. ..
- Yu G, Chen Y, Wang J. Overexpression of Grb2/HER2 signaling in Chinese gastric cancer: their relationship with clinicopathological parameters and prognostic significance. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2009;135:1331-9 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrated a progressive amplification of Grb2 and HER2 expression in gastric carcinogenesis, suggesting the importance of Grb2 and HER2 as positive biomarkers for gastric cancer development and progression. ..
- Liu M, Jia C, Jin Q, Lou X, Yao S, Xiang J, et al. Novel colorimetric enzyme immunoassay for the detection of carcinoembryonic antigen. Talanta. 2010;81:1625-9 pubmed publisher..The developed method thus proved its potential use in clinical immunoassay of CEA. ..
- Zhang X, Dong Q, Huang J, Huang A, Shi C, Jin B, et al. The expression of stem cell-related indicators as a prognostic factor in human lung adenocarcinoma. J Surg Oncol. 2010;102:856-62 pubmed publisher..037), OCT4 (P?=?0.046) and Bmi-1 expression (P?=?0.001) were independent prognostic factors. OCT4 and Bmi-1 may be good biomarkers to predict the prognosis of patients with completely resected lung adenocarcinoma. ..
- Gu F, Gao Q, Shi G, Zhang X, Wang J, Jiang J, et al. Intratumoral IL-17? cells and neutrophils show strong prognostic significance in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012;19:2506-14 pubmed publisher..This study was designed to assess the clinical significance of tumor-infiltrating inflammatory cells in patients with intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (ICC)...
- Lian J, Jing Y, Dong Q, Huan L, Chen D, Bao C, et al. miR-192, a prognostic indicator, targets the SLC39A6/SNAIL pathway to reduce tumor metastasis in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget. 2016;7:2672-83 pubmed publisher..This axis provided insights into the mechanism underlying miRNA regulation of HCC metastasis and a novel therapeutic target for HCC treatment. ..
- Fei Q, Zhang H, Chen X, Wang J, Zhang R, Xu W, et al. Defected expression of E-cadherin in non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer. 2002;37:147-52 pubmed
- Xu J, Yan C, Yang B, Xie H, Zou X, Zhong L, et al. The role of metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 in developmental lead neurotoxicity. Toxicol Lett. 2009;191:223-30 pubmed publisher..These results might improve the understanding of the mechanism and potential treatments for moderate to severe lead poisoning in children...
- Jia D, Yan M, Wang X, Hao X, Liang L, Liu L, et al. Development of a highly metastatic model that reveals a crucial role of fibronectin in lung cancer cell migration and invasion. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:364 pubmed publisher..This cell line and its reproducible s.c. mouse model can further be used to identify underlying mechanisms of lung cancer metastasis. ..
- Wen Y, Wang Q, Zhou C, Yan D, Qiu G, Yang C, et al. Decreased expression of RASSF6 is a novel independent prognostic marker of a worse outcome in gastric cancer patients after curative surgery. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011;18:3858-67 pubmed publisher..RASSF6 might contribute to the progression of gastric carcinogenesis and may function as a novel independent prognostic marker for the prediction of the recurrence of cancer in patients after curative operations. ..
- Wen Y, Wang Q, Zhou C, Yan D, Qiu G, Yang C, et al. Identification and validation of Kallikrein-ralated peptidase 11 as a novel prognostic marker of gastric cancer based on immunohistochemistry. J Surg Oncol. 2011;104:516-24 pubmed publisher..05). The results indicated that KLK11 expression was decreased in gastric cancer and might serve as a novel independent prognostic marker. ..
- An W, Ben Q, Chen H, Zheng J, Huang L, Li G, et al. Low expression of IGFBP7 is associated with poor outcome of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012;19:3971-8 pubmed publisher..05). We demonstrate for the first time that IGFBP7 is downregulated in pancreatic cancer, and low expression of IGFBP7 is correlated with increased proliferation and poor postoperative survival. IGFBP7 may be a tumor suppressor in PDAC. ..
- Lin R, Tao R, Gao X, Li T, Zhou X, Guan K, et al. Acetylation stabilizes ATP-citrate lyase to promote lipid biosynthesis and tumor growth. Mol Cell. 2013;51:506-518 pubmed publisher..Our study reveals a crosstalk between acetylation and ubiquitylation by competing for the same lysine residues in the regulation of fatty acid synthesis and cell growth in response to glucose. ..
- Shi J, Wang Y, Zeng L, Wu Y, Deng J, Zhang Q, et al. Disrupting the interaction of BRD4 with diacetylated Twist suppresses tumorigenesis in basal-like breast cancer. Cancer Cell. 2014;25:210-25 pubmed publisher..Our study indicates that the interaction with BRD4 is critical for the oncogenic function of Twist in BLBC. ..
- Wang X, Tang Z, Yu D, Cui S, Jiang Y, Zhang Q, et al. Epithelial but not stromal expression of collagen alpha-1(III) is a diagnostic and prognostic indicator of colorectal carcinoma. Oncotarget. 2016;7:8823-38 pubmed publisher..2%/91.1%. Silencing of COL3A1 suppressed CRC cell proliferation in in vitro MTT assay and in in vivo Zebra fish xenograft model by downregulation of PI3K/AKT and WNT signaling. COL3A1 was a novel diagnosis and prognosis marker of CRC. ..
- Li D, Yan D, Tang H, Zhou C, Fan J, Li S, et al. IMP3 is a novel prognostic marker that correlates with colon cancer progression and pathogenesis. Ann Surg Oncol. 2009;16:3499-506 pubmed publisher..03) and OS (HR 2.37; 95% CI 1.2-4.7; P = 0.014). IMP3 may play an important role in colon cancer progression and could serve as a prognostic biomarker to identify patients at risk of developing metastasis or recurrence after colonectomy. ..
- Sun H, Teng M, Liu J, Jin D, Wu J, Yan D, et al. FOXM1 expression predicts the prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma patients after orthotopic liver transplantation combined with the Milan criteria. Cancer Lett. 2011;306:214-22 pubmed publisher..The status of FOXM1 expression combined with the Milan criteria could make the prognostication more accurate and may be of particular interest for expanding the criteria in selecting transplant candidates. ..
- Gao Y, Xiang Z, Zhou L, Wu Z, Fan J, Zeng H, et al. Enhanced production of CTGF and IL-11 from highly metastatic hepatoma cells under hypoxic conditions: an implication of hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis to bone. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2013;139:669-79 pubmed publisher..Cellular release of OPG may play a role in tumor cell survival. The hypoxia-induced cascade in HCC cells may contribute to invasion and metastasis in vivo. ..
- Su J, Chen T, Ji X, Liu C, Yadav P, Wu R, et al. IL-25 downregulates Th1/Th17 immune response in an IL-10-dependent manner in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013;19:720-8 pubmed publisher..IL-25 is markedly decreased in IBD and inhibits IBD CD4 T-cell activation and differentiation into Th1/Th17 cells in an IL-10-dependent manner, suggesting that it may be a potential therapeutic agent for IBD. ..
- Zhang S, Cai B, Liu L, He Y, Yang Y, Wan X. Kallikrein 4 overexpression in endometrial carcinoma and upregulation by estrogen via mitogen-activated protein kinase signal pathway. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009;19:1377-83 pubmed publisher..Kallikrein 4 is a new nuclear protein, and estrogen up-regulates the expression of KLK4 by activating the MAPK pathway in endometrial cancer cell lines, which may play an important role in the development of endometrial cancer. ..
- Dong T, Zhou H, Wang L, Feng B, Lv B, Zheng M. Salinomycin selectively targets 'CD133+' cell subpopulations and decreases malignant traits in colorectal cancer lines. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011;18:1797-804 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates the ability of salinomycin to selectively target "CD133+" cell subpopulations and decrease the malignant traits in colorectal cancer lines. ..