Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on hematopoiesis in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Yue R, Li H, Liu H, Li Y, Wei B, Gao G, et al. Thrombin receptor regulates hematopoiesis and endothelial-to-hematopoietic transition. Dev Cell. 2012;22:1092-100 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study demonstrates a fundamental role of F2r-RhoA/ROCK pathway in vertebrate hematopoiesis and EHT, as well as an important molecular mechanism coordinating hematopoietic and vascular development. ..
- Jin W, Wu K, Li Y, Yang W, Zou B, Zhang F, et al. AML1-ETO targets and suppresses cathepsin G, a serine protease, which is able to degrade AML1-ETO in t(8;21) acute myeloid leukemia. Oncogene. 2013;32:1978-87 pubmed publisher..Thus, the targeting and suppression of CTSG by AML1-ETO in t(8;21) AML may provide a mechanism for leukemia cells to escape from the intracellular surveillance system by preventing degradation of foreign proteins. ..
- Yang H, Liang H, Yan J, Tao R, Hao S, Ma L. Down-regulation of hematopoiesis master regulator PU.1 via aberrant methylation in chronic myeloid leukemia. Int J Hematol. 2012;96:65-73 pubmed publisher..1. These data suggest that aberrant methylation of PU.1 may play a role in CML pathogenesis, and may therefore serve as a useful biomarker and potential target for demethylating drugs. ..
- Chuai Y, Shen J, Qian L, Wang Y, Huang Y, Gao F, et al. Hydrogen-rich saline protects spermatogenesis and hematopoiesis in irradiated BALB/c mice. Med Sci Monit. 2012;18:BR89-94 pubmed..This study also demonstrates that H2 could significantly increase the number of endoCFUs, BMNC and PB leukocyte. This study suggests that hydrogen-rich saline could partially protect spermatogenesis and hematopoiesis in irradiated mice. ..
- Shen L, Chen F, Zhang Y, Cao L, Kuang Y, Zhong M, et al. MYCN transgenic zebrafish model with the characterization of acute myeloid leukemia and altered hematopoiesis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e59070 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this MYCN transgenic zebrafish model facilitates dissection of MYCN-mediated signaling in vivo, and enables high-throughput scale screens to identify the potential therapeutic targets. ..
- Shu L, Zhou Z, Zhou T, Deng M, Dong M, Chen Y, et al. Ectopic expression of Hoxb4a in hemangioblasts promotes hematopoietic development in early embryogenesis of zebrafish. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2015;42:1275-86 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that Hoxb4a favours the development of hematopoietic progenitor cells originated from hemangioblasts in vivo. ..
- He H, Hua X, Yan J. Epigenetic regulations in hematopoietic Hox code. Oncogene. 2011;30:379-88 pubmed publisher..This model will provide new insight into epigenetic therapy in leukemia. ..
- Anso E, Weinberg S, Diebold L, Thompson B, Malinge S, Schumacker P, et al. The mitochondrial respiratory chain is essential for haematopoietic stem cell function. Nat Cell Biol. 2017;19:614-625 pubmed publisher..Thus, respiration is dispensable for adult or fetal HSC proliferation, but essential for fetal HSC differentiation and maintenance of adult HSC quiescence. ..
- Yue R, Kang J, Zhao C, Hu W, Tang Y, Liu X, et al. Beta-arrestin1 regulates zebrafish hematopoiesis through binding to YY1 and relieving polycomb group repression. Cell. 2009;139:535-46 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study demonstrated a critical role of beta-arrestin1 during zebrafish primitive hematopoiesis, as well as an important regulator of PcG proteins and cdx4-hox pathway. ..