Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on genotype in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications419 found, 100 shown here
- Zhang Y, Xu Q, Zhao Z, Wu J, Liu W, Wang H, et al. Polymorphism rs7214723 in CAMKK1 and lung cancer risk in Chinese population. Tumour Biol. 2013;34:3147-52 pubmed publisher..Polymorphism rs7214723 in CAMKK1 might contribute to the risk of lung cancer in Chinese populations. The T allele is a risk allele in lung carcinogenesis. ..
- Chen Y, Guo F, Sun H, Kong H, Dai S, Huang S, et al. Association between XPG polymorphisms and stomach cancer susceptibility in a Chinese population. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:903-8 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that XPG rs873601G>A polymorphism may be associated with the risk of stomach cancer. Further prospective studies with different ethnicities and large sample sizes are needed to validate our findings. ..
- Liu X, Zhang Y, Liu T, Hsiao K, Zhang J, Gu X, et al. Correlation of ATP7B genotype with phenotype in Chinese patients with Wilson disease. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:590-3 pubmed..55%, 88.23% and 69.49% respectively. 1384del17bp is a novel mutation found in WD patients. R778L is the most common mutation of ATP7B gene. There is a correlation between R778L and hepatic manifestations in WD patient. ..
- Li N, Chen X, Shen L, Li Y, Cai Y. Effects of traffic pollution on the genetic structure of Poa annua L. populations. J Environ Sci (China). 2004;16:454-7 pubmed..98%) was observed when the control population was included. (4) The calculated gene flow (Nm) is 2.8841 per generation. The mean of genetic identity is 0.9864 and the genetic distance average to 0.0138...
- Chen B, Cai W, Li J, Cao X. Estimating N-acetyltransferase metabolic activity and pharmacokinetic parameters of isoniazid from genotypes in Chinese subjects. Clin Chim Acta. 2009;405:23-9 pubmed publisher..021). The 95% confidence intervals for prediction error ranged from -3.3%-5.6% for k to -10.5%-37.0% for C(max) of INH. NAT2 genotypes can be used to predict pharmacokinetic parameters of INH. It may be useful in the rational use of INH. ..
- Chen H, Jia R, Zhou M, Xu A, Hu Y, Cheng W, et al. The role of nucleophosmin/B23 in radiation-induced chromosomal instability in human lymphoblastoid cells of different p53 genotypes. Int J Radiat Biol. 2010;86:1031-43 pubmed publisher..NPM/B23 plays an important role in protecting cells from radiation-induced apoptosis and increasing polyploidy formation via either a p53 or non-p53 pathway. ..
- Zhang C, Wu Z, Shao Y, Li Z, Yu S, Fang Y. [Association analysis between dopamine D1 receptor gene and symptom quantitative trait of schizophrenia]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2011;91:2019-22 pubmed..3 ± 3.3 vs 18.2 ± 3.9, P < 0.01). The rs4532 within DRD1 gene may be associated with negative symptom quantitative trait in schizophrenia. ..
- Wang X, Zhang L, Chen Z, Ma Y, Zhao Y, Rewuti A, et al. Association between 5p12 genomic markers and breast cancer susceptibility: evidence from 19 case-control studies. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73611 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrated that rs10941679-G allele and rs4415084-T allele might be risk-conferring factors for the development of breast cancer, especially in Caucasians and East-Asians. ..
- Khan R, Chen J, Wang M, Li Z, Shen J, Wen Z, et al. A new risk locus in the ZEB2 gene for schizophrenia in the Han Chinese population. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2016;66:97-103 pubmed publisher..201 (1.073~1.344)). Additionally, two haplotypes (TCTG, TCTA) were also significantly associated with SCZ. This is the first study claiming the association of the genetic risks of rs6755392 in the ZEB2 gene with schizophrenia. ..
- Wu Y, Li H, Loos R, Yu Z, Ye X, Chen L, et al. Common variants in CDKAL1, CDKN2A/B, IGF2BP2, SLC30A8, and HHEX/IDE genes are associated with type 2 diabetes and impaired fasting glucose in a Chinese Han population. Diabetes. 2008;57:2834-42 pubmed publisher..33). Our results indicate that in Chinese Hans, common variants in CDKAL1, CDKN2A/B, IGF2BP2, and SLC30A8 loci independently or additively contribute to type 2 diabetes risk, likely mediated through beta-cell dysfunction. ..
- Yu Z, Jiang J, Wu D, Xie H, Jiang J, Zhou L, et al. Febrile seizures are associated with mutation of seizure-related (SEZ) 6, a brain-specific gene. J Neurosci Res. 2007;85:166-72 pubmed..7%. The human SEZ-6 gene is related to the occurrence and development of FS and may be a novel candidate gene for epilepsy. Screening for mutations in SEZ-6 may be valuable in predicting FS recurrence or the development of epilepsy. ..
- Zuo H, Xu W, Luo M, Zhu Z, Zhu G. [The glutamate-cysteine ligase catalytic subunit gene C-129T and modifier subunit gene G-23T polymorphisms and risk for coronary diseases]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2007;35:637-40 pubmed..61 (95% CI: 0.42 - 0.92, P < 0.05). The GCLC C-129T polymorphism may be one of the genetic risk factor while the GCLM G-23T polymorphism may be one of the genetic protective factors for CHD in this Chinese population. ..
- Li C, Tao R, Qin W, Zheng Y, He G, Shi Y, et al. Positive association between PDLIM5 and schizophrenia in the Chinese Han population. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2008;11:27-34 pubmed..00019, even after strict Bonferroni correction). Our results provide further evidence to support PDLIM5 as a potential susceptible gene for schizophrenia. ..
- Gao F, Zhang R, Hu C, Fang Q, Wang C, Ma X, et al. [Association of -6735T-->C variant of glucokinase-associated dual-specificity phosphatase 12 gene with type 2 diabetes in Chinese]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;88:2250-3 pubmed..035). -6735T-->C variant in DUSP12 doesn't play a major role in diabetes, but it may have some effects on glucose and lipid metabolism. ..
- Hu Z, Yu Q, Pei Q, Guo C. Dose-dependent association between UGT1A1*28 genotype and irinotecan-induced neutropenia: low doses also increase risk. Clin Cancer Res. 2010;16:3832-42 pubmed publisher..The dose-dependent manner of SN-38 glucuronidation explained why the association between UGT1A1*28 and neutropenia was dose dependent. ..
- Zhu Y, Jin Y, Guo X, Bai X, Chen T, Wang J, et al. Comparison study on the complete sequence of hepatitis B virus identifies new mutations in core gene associated with hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2010;19:2623-30 pubmed publisher..These results implicate A2189C and G2203W as new predictive markers for HCC. The complete genome analysis of HBV provided pilot data for the identification of novel mutations that could serve as markers for HCC. ..
- Shi Y, Xiang P, Li L, Shen M. Analysis of 50 SNPs in CYP2D6, CYP2C19, CYP2C9, CYP3A4 and CYP1A2 by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry in Chinese Han population. Forensic Sci Int. 2011;207:183-7 pubmed publisher..The results herein are now included as a supplement to the P450 database. ..
- Liu S, Yao L, Ding D, Zhu H. CCL3L1 copy number variation and susceptibility to HIV-1 infection: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e15778 pubmed publisher..A lower copy number is associated with an increased risk of HIV-1 infection, while a higher copy number is associated with reduced risk for acquiring HIV-1. ..
- Li H, Zhang H, Jian W, Li Q, Peng W, Xu Y. Association of vaspin gene polymorphisms with coronary artery disease in Chinese population and function study. Clin Chim Acta. 2013;415:233-8 pubmed publisher..1±0.4-fold higher activities than TT genotype in facilitating gene expression. Our results show that the variants of vaspin gene are associated with serum vaspin levels and risk for CAD in Chinese population. ..
- Wang L, Zhang H, Zhao X, Zhang L, Zhang G, Guo M, et al. Zoonotic Cryptosporidium species and Enterocytozoon bieneusi genotypes in HIV-positive patients on antiretroviral therapy. J Clin Microbiol. 2013;51:557-63 pubmed publisher..Contact with animals was a risk factor for both cryptosporidiosis and microsporidiosis. The results suggest that zoonotic transmission was significant in the epidemiology of both diseases in rural AIDS patients in China...
- Yang T, Chen Y, Xue F, Han L, Shen C, Zhou T, et al. Influence of CYP3A5 genotypes on tacrolimus dose requirement: age and its pharmacological interaction with ABCB1 genetics in the Chinese paediatric liver transplantation. Int J Clin Pract Suppl. 2015;:53-62 pubmed publisher..We should be cautious regarding the treatment of paediatric recipients with both CYP3A5-expressor and ABCB1 1236-CC genotypes with TAC, as these patients are more susceptible to acute rejection and infection. ..
- McKay J, Hung R, Han Y, Zong X, Carreras Torres R, Christiani D, et al. Large-scale association analysis identifies new lung cancer susceptibility loci and heterogeneity in genetic susceptibility across histological subtypes. Nat Genet. 2017;49:1126-1132 pubmed publisher..Other loci include genes such as a cholinergic nicotinic receptor, CHRNA2, and the telomere-related genes OFBC1 and RTEL1. Further exploration of the target genes will continue to provide new insights into the etiology of lung cancer...
- Yang J, Feng G, Zhang J, Cheung J, St Clair D, He L, et al. Apolipoprotein E -491 promoter polymorphism is an independent risk factor for Alzheimer's disease in the Chinese population. Neurosci Lett. 2003;350:25-8 pubmed..This occurred irrespective of whether markers were examined separately or together as haplotypes. So in the Chinese population only APOE -491 promoter alleles confer significant risk of AD independent of epsilon 4 status. ..
- Hu B, Chu S, Wang G, Gao P, Zhu D, Wang J. Association between genetic variation in transforming growth factors beta1 and beta3 and renal dysfunction in non-diabetic Chinese. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2008;30:121-31 pubmed publisher..007) and urinary albumin excretion (p = 0.022), respectively. Our study demonstrated the associations of genetic variants in the TGF-beta genes with renal dysfunction and albuminuria in non-diabetic Han Chinese men but not women. ..
- Xiong H, Xia K, Li B, Zhao G, Zhang Z. KChIP1: a potential modulator to GABAergic system. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2009;41:295-300 pubmed..However, the mice bearing KChIP1 deletion showed increased susceptibility to anti-GABAergic convulsive drug pentylenetetrazole-induced seizure, indicating that KChIP1 might play pivotal roles in the GABAergic inhibitory system. ..
- Lu Y, Zheng Y, Hu A, Zhu J, Wang F, Wang X, et al. [Seasonal pattern and phylogenetic analysis with human isolates of genotype-IV hepatitis E virus in swine herds, eastern China]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;43:504-8 pubmed..The sustaining prevalence within swine herds should have a probable influence on the epidemic situation of hepatitis E in human beings. ..
- Yang F, Shi J, Xu L, Ren L, Zhang Q, Zhao W, et al. [Genetic susceptibility of single nucleotide polymorphism in MGMT to non-Hodgkin lymphoma]. Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2009;30:622-5 pubmed..No statistically significance was found for MGMT K178R, XPA TSS+62, XPD K751Q and XPG TSS+372. Single nucleotide polymorphism in the MGMT gene may closely related to the occurrence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, especially of B-cell subtype. ..
- Niu W, Zhang Y, Ji K, Gu M, Gao P, Zhu D. Confirmation of top polymorphisms in hypertension genome wide association study among Han Chinese. Clin Chim Acta. 2010;411:1491-5 pubmed publisher..Our results implicate variation in FGF5 and ZNF652 gene upstream regions with altered susceptibility to hypertension in Han Chinese. ..
- Jiang B, Zhu Z, Liu F, Yang L, Zhang W, Yuan H, et al. STAT3 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to non-small cell lung cancer. Genet Mol Res. 2011;10:1856-65 pubmed publisher..We conclude that polymorphisms in the STAT3 gene may have a protective role in the development of NSCLC, particular of stage III/IV NSCLC. ..
- Sun Q, Song K, Shen X, Cai Y. The association between KCNQ1 gene polymorphism and type 2 diabetes risk: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e48578 pubmed publisher..This meta-analysis suggests that the rs2237892 and rs2237895 polymorphisms in KCNQ1 are associated with elevated type 2 diabetes susceptibility. ..
- Zhou B, Song Z, Qian M, Li L, Gong J, Zou S. Functional polymorphisms in the CYP2C19 gene contribute to digestive system cancer risk: evidence from 11,042 subjects. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e66865 pubmed publisher..In summary, our meta-analysis suggested that the PM phenotype caused by the variation on CYP2C19 gene is associated with increased risk of digestive system cancer, especially in East Asians. ..
- Chen S, Hu F, Liu Y, Zhu D, Wang H, Zhang Y. Detection and spread of carbapenem-resistant Citrobacter freundii in a teaching hospital in China. Am J Infect Control. 2011;39:e55-60 pubmed publisher..We examined the detection and spread of carbapenem-resistant Citrobacter freundii in Huashan Hospital, Shanghai, China between 2005 and 2008...
- Zhang P, Wang J, Lu T, Wang X, Zheng Y, Guo S, et al. miR-449b rs10061133 and miR-4293 rs12220909 polymorphisms are associated with decreased esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in a Chinese population. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:8789-95 pubmed publisher..77, 95% CI 0.61-0.96). This study provides the first evidence that miR-449b rs10061133 and miR-4293 rs12220909 are associated with ESCC risk in Chinese population. ..
- Tang R, Wei Y, Li Z, Chen H, Miao Q, Bian Z, et al. A Common Variant in CLDN14 is Associated with Primary Biliary Cirrhosis and Bone Mineral Density. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19877 pubmed publisher..003 and 0.016, respectively). In conclusion, our study identified a novel PBC susceptibility variant that has been shown to be strongly associated with BMD, highlighting the potential of pleiotropy to improve gene discovery. ..
- Chen Q, Chen Q, Feng G, Lindpaintner K, Chen Y, Sun X, et al. Case-control association study of the close homologue of L1 (CHL1) gene and schizophrenia in the Chinese population. Schizophr Res. 2005;73:269-74 pubmed..Sakurai) and the disease (X2=31.591, P<0.000001, OR=1.745, 95% CI=1.435-2.121). Our results confirm the positive association between CHL1 gene and schizophrenia and indicate that CHL1 may be involved in the etiology of schizophrenia. ..
- Che R, Tang W, Zhang J, Wei Z, Zhang Z, Huang K, et al. No relationship between 2',3'-cyclic nucleotide 3'-phosphodiesterase and schizophrenia in the Chinese Han population: an expression study and meta-analysis. BMC Med Genet. 2009;10:31 pubmed publisher..Our meta-analysis produced similar negative results. The results suggest that the CNP gene may not be involved in the etiology and pathology of schizophrenia in the Chinese population. ..
- Li X, Wang L, Ruan Y. Developmental and molecular physiological evidence for the role of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase in rapid cotton fibre elongation. J Exp Bot. 2010;61:287-95 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the data indicate that cotton fibre elongation requires high activity of PEPC, probably through the expression of the GhPEPC1 and 2 genes. ..
- Chen H, Gu Y, Wu W, Chen D, Li P, Fan W, et al. Polymorphisms of the vascular endothelial growth factor A gene and susceptibility to sporadic brain arteriovenous malformation in a Chinese population. J Clin Neurosci. 2011;18:549-53 pubmed publisher..We found four single variants in the VEGFA gene (rs1547651, rs2010963, rs833069 and rs3025010), with one haplotype, ACT, possibly associated with the risk of developing BAVM. ..
- Gong B, Yu J, Li H, Li W, Tong X. The effect of KCNJ11 polymorphism on the risk of type 2 diabetes: a global meta-analysis based on 49 case-control studies. DNA Cell Biol. 2012;31:801-10 pubmed publisher..This meta-analysis suggests that the E23K polymorphism in KCNJ11 is associated with elevated T2D risk, but these associations vary in different ethnic populations. ..
- Lin X, Lu D, Gao Y, Tao S, Yang X, Feng J, et al. Genome-wide association study identifies novel loci associated with serum level of vitamin B12 in Chinese men. Hum Mol Genet. 2012;21:2610-7 pubmed publisher..62 × 10(-36)). The new loci identified offer new insights into the biochemical pathways involved in determining the serum level of VitB12 and provide opportunities to better delineate the role of VitB12 in health and disease. ..
- Shi T, Yang G, Tu X, Yang J, Qian J, Wu X, et al. RAD52 variants predict platinum resistance and prognosis of cervical cancer. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50461 pubmed publisher..047). Therefore, both RAD52 variants and protein expression can predict platinum resistance, and RAD52 variants appeared to predict prognosis in cervical cancer patients. Large studies are warranted to validate these findings. ..
- Wang D, Chu M, Wang F, Zhou A, Ruan M, Chen Y. A Genetic Variant in FIGN Gene Reduces the Risk of Congenital Heart Disease in Han Chinese Populations. Pediatr Cardiol. 2017;38:1169-1174 pubmed publisher..This work provides a new insight for risk assessment of CHD. ..
- Li Z, He Z, Tang W, Tang R, Huang K, Xu Z, et al. No genetic association between polymorphisms in the kainate-type glutamate receptor gene, GRIK4, and schizophrenia in the Chinese population. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2008;32:876-80 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the five SNPs within the GRIK4 gene are unlikely to play a major role in the susceptibility to schizophrenia in the Chinese population. ..
- Yu K, Di G, Fan L, Wu J, Hu Z, Shen Z, et al. A functional polymorphism in the promoter region of GSTM1 implies a complex role for GSTM1 in breast cancer. FASEB J. 2009;23:2274-87 pubmed publisher..We recommend that a more complicated role for GSTM1 should be considered in breast cancer risk prediction. ..
- Mao X, Zhu G, Zhang S, Rossiter S. Pleistocene climatic cycling drives intra-specific diversification in the intermediate horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus affinis) in Southern China. Mol Ecol. 2010;19:2754-69 pubmed publisher..Our study highlights the important role of climate-mediated sea level changes have had in shaping current processes and patterns of population structure and taxonomic diversification. ..
- Chen R, Wei Y, Cai Q, Duan S, Lin J, Fang M, et al. PADI4 gene polymorphism is not associated with ankylosing spondylitis in Chinese Han population. Scand J Immunol. 2010;72:449-53 pubmed publisher..0% and 1.2%, respectively. These results indicate that PADI4 polymorphisms may not play an important role in the development of AS in Chinese Han population. ..
- He J, Qiu L, Wang M, Hua R, Zhang R, Yu H, et al. Polymorphisms in the XPG gene and risk of gastric cancer in Chinese populations. Hum Genet. 2012;131:1235-44 pubmed publisher..001). These support the hypothesis that functional XPG variants may contribute to the risk of gastric cancer. Larger studies with different ethnic populations are warranted to validate our findings. ..
- Sun C, Molineros J, Looger L, Zhou X, Kim K, Okada Y, et al. High-density genotyping of immune-related loci identifies new SLE risk variants in individuals with Asian ancestry. Nat Genet. 2016;48:323-30 pubmed publisher..The new loci share functional and ontological characteristics with previously reported loci and are possible drug targets for SLE therapeutics. ..
- Yu H, Zhu Q, Gu S, Fei L. Relationship between IFN-gamma gene polymorphism and susceptibility to intrauterine HBV infection. World J Gastroenterol. 2006;12:2928-31 pubmed..IFN-gamma gene polymorphism might be important in determining individual's susceptibility to intrauterine HBV infection. ..
- Zhao X, Qin S, Shi Y, Zhang A, Zhang J, Bian L, et al. Systematic study of association of four GABAergic genes: glutamic acid decarboxylase 1 gene, glutamic acid decarboxylase 2 gene, GABA(B) receptor 1 gene and GABA(A) receptor subunit beta2 gene, with schizophrenia using a universal DNA microarray. Schizophr Res. 2007;93:374-84 pubmed..001). These findings suggest that the GABRB2 and GAD1 genes alone and the combined effects of the polymorphisms in the four GABAergic system genes may confer susceptibility to the development of schizophrenia in the Chinese population. ..
- Yan Y, Zhang W, Shen Q, Cui L, Hua X. Prevalence of four different subgenotypes of genotype 4 hepatitis E virus among swine in the Shanghai area of China. Acta Vet Scand. 2008;50:12 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that there were 4 different subgenotypes of HEV prevalent in Shanghai, and some of them may not be indigenous to Shanghai but introduced from other geographic regions. ..
- Wang X, Lu X, Lin R, Wang S, Zhang L, Qian J, et al. Lack of association of functional variants in alpha-ENaC gene and essential hypertension in two ethnic groups in China. Kidney Blood Press Res. 2008;31:268-73 pubmed publisher..For the above variants, we did not confirm the hypothesis that subtle genetic changes in alpha-ENaC subunits might be at the origin of essential hypertension in our populations. ..
- Zhang S, Zhao J, Sun Z, Yang E, Yan J, Zhao Q, et al. Development and evaluation of a novel multiple-antigen ELISA for serodiagnosis of tuberculosis. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2009;89:278-84 pubmed publisher..Combinations of Rv3425 with other mycobacterial antigens may also be worthy of further investigation. ..
- Yue H, He J, Zhang H, Hu W, Hu Y, Li M, et al. No association between polymorphisms of peroxisome [corrected] proliferator-activated receptor-gamma gene and peak bone mineral density variation in Chinese nuclear families. Osteoporos Int. 2010;21:873-82 pubmed publisher..013). Our present results suggest, for the first time, that the genetic polymorphism in PPARG is not a major contributor to the observed variability in peak BMD at the lumbar spine and femoral neck in Chinese women. ..
- Hu H, Yang J, Sun Y, Yang Y, Qian J, Jin L, et al. Putatively functional PLCE1 variants and susceptibility to esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC): a case-control study in eastern Chinese populations. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012;19:2403-10 pubmed publisher..40±0.22 vs 1.33±0.32, P<.05). PLCE1 SNP rs2274223 A>G change may reduce gene expression, and the variant G genotypes might contribute to risk of ESCC. ..
- Ping Y, Zhou H, Xu Y, Xia Z, Zheng W. [Rapid DNA identification using 6+1 STR kit and EX-Q20 electrophoresis]. Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2011;27:444-6 pubmed..It also can raise the work efficiency. ..
- Liu L, Wu H, Wang Q, Zhu Y, Zhang W, Guan L, et al. Association between thyroid stimulating hormone receptor gene intron polymorphisms and autoimmune thyroid disease in a Chinese Han population. Endocr J. 2012;59:717-23 pubmed..010, OR=1.368). The allele A of rs179247 was associated with ophthalmopathy in GD patients. These data suggest that the polymorphisms of rs12101255 and rs3783938 are associated with GD and HT, respectively...
- Sun Y, Wei R, Yan D, Xu F, Zhang X, Zhang B, et al. Association between APOE polymorphism and metabolic syndrome in Uyghur ethnic men. BMJ Open. 2016;6:e010049 pubmed publisher..888, 1.428 and 2.571 times greater than those of Îµ2 allele carriers. APOE4 is associated with many individual components of MetS, whereas APOE2 was associated with a reduced risk of MetS at the univariate level in Uyghur ethnic men. ..
- Wang L, Duan C, Gao Y, Xu W, Ding J, Liu V, et al. Lack of association between TOR1A and THAP1 mutations and sporadic adult-onset primary focal dystonia in a Chinese population. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2016;142:26-30 pubmed publisher..05). This result was confirmed by pooled analysis of multi-ethnic groups. Our study suggested that there might not be an association between TOR1A or THAP1 and patients with AOPFD. ..
- Chen X, Guan J, Song Y, Chen P, Zheng H, Tang C, et al. IGF-I (CA) repeat polymorphisms and risk of cancer: a meta-analysis. J Hum Genet. 2008;53:227-38 pubmed publisher..However, a larger single study is required to further evaluate the association IGF-I (CA)19 polymorphisms and the cancer risk in a specific population. ..
- Shen W, Shen T, Yin B, Zheng J, Liu D, Feng M. [Distribution of tap1 and tap2 loci allelic and genotypic frequencies in Chinese Hans]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2009;17:777-81 pubmed..These two locl can be used for the research in the fields of human genetics, linkage analysis of genetic disease genes, paternity test and individual identification and so on...
- Fan X, Shangguan L, Li M, Li C, Liu B. Functional polymorphisms of the FAS/FASLG genes are associated with risk of alopecia areata in a Chinese population: a case-control analysis. Br J Dermatol. 2010;163:340-4 pubmed publisher..21; 95% CI 0.05-0.89) when compared with the presence of six at-risk alleles. These results suggest that genetic variants in the FAS and FASLG genes may contribute to the aetiology of alopecia areata. ..
- Zhang H, Guo Y, Wang W, Shi M, Chen X, Yao Z. Mutations in the filaggrin gene in Han Chinese patients with atopic dermatitis. Allergy. 2011;66:420-7 pubmed publisher..Our study increases the total number of reported FLG mutations. Moreover, we further confirm that FLG mutations are strong predisposing factors for AD in Han Chinese. ..
- Chen H, Chen Y, Zhao Y, Fan W, Zhou K, Liu Y, et al. Association of sequence variants on chromosomes 20, 11, and 5 (20q13.33, 11q23.3, and 5p15.33) with glioma susceptibility in a Chinese population. Am J Epidemiol. 2011;173:915-22 pubmed publisher..33: TERT rs2736100 and TERT rs2736098 (P = 1.21 × 10(-4) and P = 2.84 × 10(-4), respectively)). This study provides further evidence for 3 glioma susceptibility regions at 20q13.33, 11q23.3, and 5p15.33 in Chinese populations. ..
- Wang M, Zhang R, He J, Qiu L, Li J, Wang Y, et al. Potentially functional variants of PLCE1 identified by GWASs contribute to gastric adenocarcinoma susceptibility in an eastern Chinese population. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31932 pubmed publisher..019±0.002 vs. 0.008±0.001, P<0.05). Our results further confirmed that genetic variations in PLCE1 may contribute to gastric adenocarcinoma risk in an eastern Chinese population. ..
- Wen H, Feng C, Fang Z, Xia G, Jiang H, Xu G, et al. Study on bladder cancer susceptibility and genetic polymorphisms of XPC, XPG, and CYP in smokers and non-smokers. Actas Urol Esp. 2013;37:259-65 pubmed publisher..DNA repair genes XPC and XPG could be related to carcinogenesis and tumour progression of bladder cancer. Confirmation within larger population was warranted. ..
- Shen Y, Zhang J, Xu X, Fu J, Li J. A new haplotype variability in complement C6 is marginally associated with resistance to Aeromonas hydrophila in grass carp. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;34:1360-5 pubmed publisher..hydrophila in grass carp. These findings suggest a lack of strong association of the C6 polymorphisms with the A. hydrophila resistance in grass carp. ..
- Zhai S, Long J, Wei W, Chen Q, Luo M, Lv D, et al. High prevalence of torque teno sus virus in China and genetic diversity of the 5' non-coding region. Arch Virol. 2013;158:1567-73 pubmed publisher..In addition, TTSuVk2b, a novel virus discovered in New Zealand in 2012, was also identified in this study. In summary, the present work helps us obtain more knowledge about the epidemiology and genetic diversity of TTSuVs. ..
- Zhang C, Li C, Zhu M, Zhang Q, Xie Z, Niu G, et al. Meta-analysis of MMP2, MMP3, and MMP9 promoter polymorphisms and head and neck cancer risk. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62023 pubmed publisher..This meta-analysis suggests that the MMP2-1306 C>T polymorphism is associated with HNC risk, as is the MMP3-1171 5A>6A polymorphism specifically in some subgroups. Further studies with larger sample sizes are warranted. ..
- Li Y, Shao C, Zhang D, Zhao M, Lin L, Yan P, et al. The effect of dopamine D2, D5 receptor and transporter (SLC6A3) polymorphisms on the cue-elicited heroin craving in Chinese. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2006;141B:269-73 pubmed..The results of our study suggest that human dopamine pathway be involved in cue-induced heroin craving, and indicate a potential genetic risk factor for persistent heroin behavior and relapse. ..
- Gu X, Qi P, Zhou F, Ji Q, Wang H, Dou T, et al. An intronic polymorphism in the corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor 2 gene increases susceptibility to HBV-related hepatocellular carcinoma in Chinese population. Hum Genet. 2010;127:75-81 pubmed publisher..61, 95% CI 1.13-2.31, P = 0.009). These results suggest that the rs2267716 polymorphism in the CRHR2 gene might influence the risk of developing HCC in patients with HBV infection in Chinese population. ..
- Li J, Wu X, Li X, Feng G, He L, Shi Y. The endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene is associated with coronary artery disease: a meta-analysis. Cardiology. 2010;116:271-8 pubmed publisher..No publication bias was found in the meta-analysis. The synthesis of available evidence supports the fact that eNOS G894T andT-786C are associated with CAD. ..
- Ma L, Song H, Zhang M, Zhang D. Lysyl oxidase G473A polymorphism is associated with increased risk of coronary artery diseases. DNA Cell Biol. 2011;30:1033-7 pubmed publisher..93, 95% confidence interval 1.26-2.95, p?=?0.002; and odds ratio?=?1.38, 95% confidence interval 1.15-1.67, p?=?0.001). Our data suggest that the G473A polymorphism of LOX gene is associated with increased susceptibility to CAD. ..
- Pei Y, Xu Y, Niu W. Causal relevance of circulating adiponectin with cancer: a meta-analysis implementing Mendelian randomization. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:585-94 pubmed publisher..There was no observable publication bias. Genetically elevated circulating adiponectin might confer a protective effect against lung cancer, yet a risky effect for colorectal cancer. Further validation is urgently required. ..
- Tian Y, Zhang W, Zhao S, Sun Y, Bian Y, Chen T, et al. FADS1-FADS2 gene cluster confers risk to polycystic ovary syndrome. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21195 pubmed publisher..002). Our results demonstrate that FADS1-FADS2 are susceptibility genes for PCOS. ..
- Li N, Chang G, Xu Y, Ding Y, Li G, Yu T, et al. Clinical and Molecular Characterization of Patients with Fructose 1,6-Bisphosphatase Deficiency. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..This report not only expands upon the known spectrum of variation of the FBP1 gene, but also deepens our understanding of the clinical features of FBPase deficiency. ..
- Zhao X, Tang R, Xiao Z, Shi Y, Feng G, Gu N, et al. An investigation of the dihydropyrimidinase-like 2 (DPYSL2) gene in schizophrenia: genetic association study and expression analysis. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2006;9:705-12 pubmed
- Fang C, Tang W, Tang R, Wang L, Zhou G, Huang K, et al. Family-based association studies of CAPON and schizophrenia in the Chinese Han population. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2008;32:1210-3 pubmed publisher..Since there is consistent evidence pointing to 1q21-22 as a positional candidate region for schizophrenia, we suggest that further research should focus on other genes located in this region. ..
- Zhu Q, Jin Z, Yuan Y, Lu Q, Ge D, Zong M. Impact of MTHFR gene C677T polymorphism on Bcl-2 gene methylation and protein expression in colorectal cancer. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2011;46:436-45 pubmed publisher..558, p < 0.001). Bcl-2 promoter is hypomethylated in colorectal cancer tissue, and there is a significant correlation between MTHFR 677 TT or CT/TT genotypes and CRC or Bcl-2 promoter CGI methylation/oncoprotein expression in CRC. ..
- Wei Z, Wang L, Zhang M, Xuan J, Wang Y, Liu B, et al. A pharmacogenetic study of risperidone on histamine H3 receptor gene (HRH3) in Chinese Han schizophrenia patients. J Psychopharmacol. 2012;26:813-8 pubmed publisher..Further studies with larger samples and different ethnic populations are warranted to confirm our results. ..
- Zhan M, Zhao S, Gu Z, Guo C, Song Z, Song H. [Association analysis of PDE8B gene polymorphisms with the susceptibility to Hyperthyroxinemia in Chinese Han population]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:801-5 pubmed..PDE8B gene polymorphisms may be correlated with Hyperthyroxinemia in Chinese Han population. And it may provide new concepts for the treatment of thyroid dysfunction. ..
- Jiang D, Sun J, Cao G, Liu Y, Lin D, Gao Y, et al. Genetic variants in STAT4 and HLA-DQ genes confer risk of hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma. Nat Genet. 2013;45:72-5 pubmed publisher..0008 and 0.0002, respectively). We also found significantly lower mRNA expression of STAT4 in HCC tumor tissues compared with paired adjacent nontumor tissues (P = 2.33 × 10(-14)). ..
- Shi J, Huang X, Liu Q, Huang Z. Identification of conserved neutralizing linear epitopes within the VP1 protein of coxsackievirus A16. Vaccine. 2013;31:2130-6 pubmed publisher..Sequence alignment also showed that these epitopes are extremely conserved among CA16 strains of different genotypes. These findings have important implications for the development of peptide-based broadly protective CA16 vaccines. ..
- Huang Q, Whitington T, Gao P, Lindberg J, Yang Y, Sun J, et al. A prostate cancer susceptibility allele at 6q22 increases RFX6 expression by modulating HOXB13 chromatin binding. Nat Genet. 2014;46:126-35 pubmed publisher..Together, our results suggest that rs339331 affects prostate cancer risk by altering RFX6 expression through a functional interaction with the prostate cancer susceptibility gene HOXB13. ..
- Lu M, Yang B, Cai Y. [The relationship between vitamin D binding protein gene polymorphism and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2004;43:117-20 pubmed..044). Our result suggests that allele 1F is one of the risk factors for COPD associated with smoking. 1F homozygote may increase the risk of COPD. On the other hand, allele 2 might have a protective effect on pathogenesis of COPD. ..
- Chen W, Gu N, Duan S, Sun Y, Zheng Y, Li C, et al. No association between the genetic polymorphisms within RTN4 and schizophrenia in the Chinese population. Neurosci Lett. 2004;365:23-7 pubmed..Our current data suggest that the genetic polymorphisms within RTN4 are unlikely to confer an increased susceptibility to schizophrenia in the Chinese population. ..
- He G, Liu X, Qin W, Chen Q, Wang X, Yang Y, et al. MPZL1/PZR, a novel candidate predisposing schizophrenia in Han Chinese. Mol Psychiatry. 2006;11:748-51 pubmed..064 x 10(-6)), but no specific transmission distortions. Thus, we propose that the MPZL1/PZR gene may be important in the predisposition to schizophrenia among Han Chinese. ..