Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on gene expression regulation in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: gene expression regulation
Publications474 found, 100 shown here
- Liu S, Qian Y, Li L, Wei G, Guan Y, Pan H, et al. Lgr4 gene deficiency increases susceptibility and severity of dextran sodium sulfate-induced inflammatory bowel disease in mice. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:8794-803; discussion 8804 pubmed publisher..Thus, Lgr4 is critically involved in the maintenance of intestinal homeostasis and protection against inflammatory bowel disease through modulation of the Wnt/?-catenin signaling pathway. ..
- Angbohang A, Wu N, Charalambous T, Eastlake K, Lei Y, Kim Y, et al. Downregulation of the Canonical WNT Signaling Pathway by TGFÎ²1 Inhibits Photoreceptor Differentiation of Adult Human MÃ¼ller Glia with Stem Cell Characteristics. Stem Cells Dev. 2016;25:1-12 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that TGFÎ² may play a key role in preventing neural differentiation of hMSC and may constitute a potential target for induction of endogenous regeneration of the human retina. ..
- Liu H, Gao W, Yuan J, Wu C, Yao K, Zhang L, et al. Exosomes derived from dendritic cells improve cardiac function via activation of CD4(+) T lymphocytes after myocardial infarction. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2016;91:123-33 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide the basis for a novel strategy for the treatment of MI through the systemic delivery of DEXs. ..
- Chen J, Liefke R, Jiang L, Wang J, Huang C, Gong Z, et al. Biochemical Features of Recombinant Human Cyclophilin J. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:1175-80 pubmed..CYPJ structurally resembles CYPA. It is sensitive to inhibition by CsA and plays a role in regulating cell growth, proliferation, and apoptosis. ..
- Zhang W, Xu L, Cho S, Min K, Oda T, Zhang L, et al. Ginseng Berry Extract Attenuates Dextran Sodium Sulfate-Induced Acute and Chronic Colitis. Nutrients. 2016;8:199 pubmed publisher..This is the first report to show that oral administration of GB suppresses immune activation and protects against experimentally induced colitis. ..
- An H, Zhao W, Hou J, Zhang Y, Xie Y, Zheng Y, et al. SHP-2 phosphatase negatively regulates the TRIF adaptor protein-dependent type I interferon and proinflammatory cytokine production. Immunity. 2006;25:919-28 pubmed..These results demonstrate that SHP-2 specifically negatively regulate TRIF-mediated gene expression in TLR signaling, partially through inhibiting TBK1-activated signal transduction. ..
- Feng D, Wang Y, Xu Y, Luo Q, Lan B, Xu L. Interleukin 10 deficiency exacerbates halothane induced liver injury by increasing interleukin 8 expression and neutrophil infiltration. Biochem Pharmacol. 2009;77:277-84 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, IL-10 deficiency increases susceptibility to HILI and increased IL-8 expression as well as neutrophil infiltration may be responsible for this phenomenon. ..
- Lixuan Z, Jingcheng D, Wenqin Y, Jianhua H, Baojun L, Xiaotao F. Baicalin attenuates inflammation by inhibiting NF-kappaB activation in cigarette smoke induced inflammatory models. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2010;23:411-9 pubmed publisher..The anti-inflammatory effect is likely achieved by inhibiting the NF-kappaB pathway. ..
- Wang Q, Gong X, Gong Z, Ren X, Ren Z, Huang S, et al. The mesenchymal stem cells derived from transgenic mice carrying human coagulation factor VIII can correct phenotype in hemophilia A mice. J Genet Genomics. 2013;40:617-28 pubmed publisher..5 s vs. 91.3 s). Our study demonstrated an effective phenotypic correction in HA mice using genetically modified MSCs from hFVIIIBD transgenic mice. ..
- Zhu J, Chen Z, Zhu L, Meng Z, Wu G, Tian Z. Arginine Vasopressin and Arginine Vasopressin Receptor 1b Involved in Electroacupuncture-Attenuated Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis Hyperactivity in Hepatectomy Rats. Neuromodulation. 2016;19:498-506 pubmed publisher..EA application at ST36 and SP6 can ameliorate the hyperactivity of the HPA axis via AVP signaling during the perioperative period. ..
- Du X, Wang D, Qian X, Jiang L, Chun W, Li K, et al. cDNA cloning and expression analysis of the rice (Oryza sativa L.) RNase L inhibitor. DNA Seq. 2003;14:295-301 pubmed..The fluorescence quantitative PCR analysis showed that it was a constitutive expressed gene but up-regulated in abiotic stress (low temperature and NaCl treatment) and down-regulated under the treatments of NAA and IAA...
- Sun J, Ding T. p53 reaction to apoptosis induced by hydroxyapatite nanoparticles in rat macrophages. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2009;88:673-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, p53 may be one of the ideal indictors to evaluate the biological safety of ceramic nanoparticles. ..
- Pan P, Wang Y, Han L, Liu X, Zhao M, Yuan Y. Effects of sodium houttuyfonate on expression of NF-κB and MCP-1 in membranous glomerulonephritis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;131:203-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the most likely mechanism underlying the biological effects of SH is inhibition of an NF-kappaB mediated-cytokine pathway. ..
- Zheng M, Gong Y, Wang X, Xie Q, Tang H, Wang D, et al. Alteration of intracellular calcium and its modulator SLC24A6 after experimental intracerebral hemorrhage. Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2013;118:169-73 pubmed publisher..Decreases in SLC24A6 level were correlated with [Ca(2+)]i elevation. These data suggest that SLC24A6-mediated calcium overload plays an important role in brain damage after ICH. ..
- Hu T, Wang G, Guo X, Sun Q, He P, Gu H, et al. MiR 20a,-20b and -200c are involved in hydrogen sulfide stimulation of VEGF production in human placental trophoblasts. Placenta. 2016;39:101-10 pubmed publisher..H2S produced via CSE and CBS plays a critical role in VEGF production in human placenta. Reduced expression of CSE and CBS may contribute to the abnormal production of angiogenic factors in preeclamptic placenta. ..
- Yu P, Wang H, Xie Y, Zhou J, Yao J, Che L. Deregulated Cardiac Specific MicroRNAs in Postnatal Heart Growth. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:6241763 pubmed publisher..This study describes expression changes of cardiac- and muscle-specific miRNAs during postnatal heart growth and may provide new therapeutic targets for cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Wang P, Gao H, Ni Y, Wang B, Wu Y, Ji L, et al. Beta-arrestin 2 functions as a G-protein-coupled receptor-activated regulator of oncoprotein Mdm2. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:6363-70 pubmed..Our study thus suggests that beta-arrestin 2 may serve as a cross-talk linker between GPCR and p53 signaling pathways. ..
- Liu W, Xu G, Jiang C, Da C. Expression of macrophage colony-stimulating factor (M-CSF) and its receptor in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Curr Eye Res. 2009;34:123-33 pubmed publisher..The early upregulation of MCSF/CSF-1R signaling may be an important regulatory pathway among neurons, microglia, and glia in diabetic retinopathy. ..
- Zhang Y, Gu F, Chen J, Dong W. Chronic antidepressant administration alleviates frontal and hippocampal BDNF deficits in CUMS rat. Brain Res. 2010;1366:141-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that an increase in the BDNF level in the brain could be a pivotal mechanism of various antidepressants to exert their therapeutic effects. ..
- Tao Q, Fan X, Li T, Tang Y, Yang D, Le W. Gender segregation in gene expression and vulnerability to oxidative stress induced injury in ventral mesencephalic cultures of dopamine neurons. J Neurosci Res. 2012;90:167-78 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that gender indeed influences several PD-related gene expressions in VM neurons, and SRY and estrogen are involved in the different responses to oxidative stress in culture. ..
- You L, Pan L, Chen L, Chen J, Zhang X, Lv Z, et al. Suppression of zinc finger protein 467 alleviates osteoporosis through promoting differentiation of adipose derived stem cells to osteoblasts. J Transl Med. 2012;10:11 pubmed publisher..This has relevance to therapeutic interventions in osteoporosis, including si-Zfp467-based therapies currently available, and may be of relevance for the use of adipose-derived stem cells for tissue engineering. ..
- Zhang H, Ran X, Hu C, Qin L, Lu Y, Peng C. Therapeutic effects of liposome-enveloped Ligusticum chuanxiong essential oil on hypertrophic scars in the rabbit ear model. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31157 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that LEO possesses the favorable therapeutic effects on formed hypertrophic scars in the rabbit ear model and may be an effective cure for human hypertrophic scars...
- Cai Y, Zhou C, Fu D, Shen X. Overexpression of Smad ubiquitin regulatory factor 2 suppresses transforming growth factor-? mediated liver fibrosis. J Dig Dis. 2012;13:327-34 pubmed publisher..MG-132 could antagonize these effects. Smurf2 interacts with Smad7 to suppress TGF-?-mediated liver fibrosis through the ubiquitin-dependent degradation of T?RI during the early period of liver fibrosis. ..
- Pan Y, Shu J, Gu H, Zhou D, Liu X, Qiao Q, et al. Erythropoietin improves insulin resistance via the regulation of its receptor-mediated signaling pathways in 3T3L1 adipocytes. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2013;367:116-23 pubmed publisher..rHuEPO-induced EPOR protein expression and subsequent induction of pAKT and pSTAT5 suggest that the EPO-EPOR system may play a role in glucose metabolism within adipocytes...
- Shao D, Liu J, Ni J, Wang Z, Shen Y, Zhou L, et al. Suppression of XBP1S mediates high glucose-induced oxidative stress and extracellular matrix synthesis in renal mesangial cell and kidney of diabetic rats. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e56124 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that XBP1S pathway of ER stress was involved in HG-induced oxidative stress and ECM synthesis. A downstream target of XBP1S in regulating ROS formation might be NADPH oxidase. ..
- Ge R, Hu L, Tai Y, Xue F, Yuan L, Wei G, et al. Flufenamic acid promotes angiogenesis through AMPK activation. Int J Oncol. 2013;42:1945-50 pubmed publisher..05). These results suggest that FFA promotes angiogenesis both in vitro and in vivo likely via promoting tube formation through AMPK activation. ..
- Yu A, Jin X, Guo X, Li S, Wu M, Li W, et al. Two novel Toll genes (EsToll1 and EsToll2) from Eriocheir sinensis are differentially induced by lipopolysaccharide, peptidoglycan and zymosan. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;35:1282-92 pubmed publisher..Our study indicated that EsToll1 and EsToll2 are differentially inducibility in response to various PAMPs, suggesting their involvement in a specific innate immune recognition mechanism in E. sinensis. ..
- Li X, Wang L, Li Y, Zhao N, Zhen L, Fu J, et al. Calcium regulates motility and protein phosphorylation by changing cAMP and ATP concentrations in boar sperm in vitro. Anim Reprod Sci. 2016;172:39-51 pubmed publisher..The present study provided some novel insights into the molecular mechanism underlying the effects of Ca(2+) on boar sperm as well as the involvement of energy metabolism in this mechanism. ..
- Jiang H, Wu M, Liu Y, Song L, Li S, Wang X, et al. Serine racemase deficiency attenuates choroidal neovascularization and reduces nitric oxide and VEGF levels by retinal pigment epithelial cells. J Neurochem. 2017;143:375-388 pubmed publisher..sup> NO and VEGF, and reduced macrophage recruitment, which contribute synergistically to attenuated angiogenesis. ..
- Hu J, Ma Y, Yang N, Mei Z, Zhang M, Fei J, et al. Up-regulation of gamma-aminobutyric acid transporter I mediates ethanol sensitivity in mice. Neuroscience. 2004;123:807-12 pubmed..Use of GAT1 selective inhibitors and GAT1 overexpressing mice thus demonstrate that GAT1 should be an important protein mediating sensitivity to ethanol in mice. ..
- Fu Y, Fang Z, Liang Y, Zhu X, Prins P, Li Z, et al. Overexpression of integrin beta1 inhibits proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma cell SMMC-7721 through preventing Skp2-dependent degradation of p27 via PI3K pathway. J Cell Biochem. 2007;102:704-18 pubmed..Together, these results suggested that overexpression of integrin beta1 inhibited cell proliferation by preventing the Skp2-dependent degradation of p27(Kip1) via PI3K pathway. ..
- Xu T, Jiang W, Du D, Xu Y, Zhou Q, Pan X, et al. Inhibition of MPEP on the development of morphine antinociceptive tolerance and the biosynthesis of neuronal nitric oxide synthase in rat spinal cord. Neurosci Lett. 2008;436:214-8 pubmed publisher..The synergistic effect which seems to exist between mGluRs and iGluRs may also contribute to this phenomenon. ..
- Cao W, Tang S, Yuan H, Wang H, Zhao X, Lu H. Mycobacterium tuberculosis antigen Wag31 induces expression of C-chemokine XCL2 in macrophages. Curr Microbiol. 2008;57:189-94 pubmed publisher..tuberculosis infection...
- Peng Z, Huang J, Lee S, Shi Y, Chen X, Xu P. The expression pattern of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein R in rat retina. Neurochem Res. 2009;34:1083-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, the hnRNP-R1 distribution is regulated in rat retina during circadian. The present investigation suggests that hnRNP-R may play roles in retinal development and light-elicited cellular activities. ..
- Zhang Z, Jia L, Feng Y, Zheng W. Overexpression of follicle-stimulating hormone receptor facilitates the development of ovarian epithelial cancer. Cancer Lett. 2009;278:56-64 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the findings in this study suggest that overexpression of FSHR may play a role in OET development. ..
- Liu X, Zhan Z, Xu L, Ma F, Li D, Guo Z, et al. MicroRNA-148/152 impair innate response and antigen presentation of TLR-triggered dendritic cells by targeting CaMKII?. J Immunol. 2010;185:7244-51 pubmed publisher..Therefore, miRNA-148/152 can act as fine-tuner in regulating the innate response and Ag-presenting capacity of DCs, which may contribute to the immune homeostasis and immune regulation. ..
- Liu H, Wei L, Tao Q, Deng H, Ming M, Xu P, et al. Decreased NURR1 and PITX3 gene expression in Chinese patients with Parkinson's disease. Eur J Neurol. 2012;19:870-5 pubmed publisher..Our results provide useful information that the NURR1 and PITX3 gene expression is decreased in the PBL of Chinese patients with PD, indicating their possible systemic involvement in PD. ..
- Zhang L, Chen Y, Wong H, Zhou S, Mamitsuka H, Zhu S. TEPITOPEpan: extending TEPITOPE for peptide binding prediction covering over 700 HLA-DR molecules. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30483 pubmed publisher..We further analyzed the motifs detected by TEPITOPEpan, examining the corresponding literature of immunology. Its online server and PSSMs therein are available at http://www.biokdd.fudan.edu.cn/Service/TEPITOPEpan/. ..
- Qian S, Tang Y, Li X, Liu Y, Zhang Y, Huang H, et al. BMP4-mediated brown fat-like changes in white adipose tissue alter glucose and energy homeostasis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:E798-807 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a genetic and metabolic basis for BMP4's role in altering insulin sensitivity by affecting WAT development. ..
- Kong X, Peng B, Yang Y, Zhang P, Qin B, Han D, et al. p53 Represses transcription of RING finger LIM domain-binding protein RLIM through Sp1. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62832 pubmed publisher..Our results provided data to enlarge the knowledge of transcriptional regulation of RLIM and suggested a new pathway by which physiological and pathological activators of p53 may affect development. ..
- Li Y, Huang J, He X, Tang G, Tang Y, Liu Y, et al. Postacute stromal cell-derived factor-1? expression promotes neurovascular recovery in ischemic mice. Stroke. 2014;45:1822-9 pubmed publisher..AAV-SDF-1? expression represents a promising avenue for ischemic stroke therapy with a wider treatment window. ..
- Zhu Y, Tan J, Xie H, Wang J, Meng X, Wang R. HIF-1Î± regulates EMT via the Snail and Î²-catenin pathways in paraquat poisoning-induced early pulmonary fibrosis. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:688-97 pubmed publisher..Hypoxia-inducible factor-1Î± may be a therapeutic target for the treatment of PQ poisoning-induced pulmonary fibrosis. ..
- Zou J, Ji D, Shen Y, Guan J, Zheng S. Association of Reduced Heme Oxygenase-1 with Decreased MicroRNA-196a2 Expression in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells of Patients with Intestinal Behcet's Disease. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2016;46:675-679 pubmed..Down regulated miR-196a2 may be involved in intestinal BD pathogenesis by targeting Bach1/ho-1. Consequently, pro-inflammatory cytokines are closely implicated in the evolution of intestinal BD. ..
- Kang J, Shi Y, Xiang B, Qu B, Su W, Zhu M, et al. A nuclear function of beta-arrestin1 in GPCR signaling: regulation of histone acetylation and gene transcription. Cell. 2005;123:833-47 pubmed
- Sun S, Li T, Yang P, Qiu Y, Rui Y. Modulation of signal transducers and activators of transcription (STAT) factor pathways during focal cerebral ischaemia: a gene expression array study in rat hippocampus after middle cerebral artery occlusion. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2007;34:1097-101 pubmed
- Chen P, Zhang Y, Qiao M, Yuan Y. Activated protein C, an anticoagulant polypeptide, ameliorates severe acute pancreatitis via regulation of mitogen-activated protein kinases. J Gastroenterol. 2007;42:887-96 pubmed..01, respectively). Inhibition of expression of pancreatic p38 MAPK and JNK and upregulation of ERK1/2 expression by APC treatment may protect against pancreatic injury, thus ameliorating severity of the disease. ..
- Ding Y, Xi Y, Chen T, Wang J, Tao D, Wu Z, et al. Caprin-2 enhances canonical Wnt signaling through regulating LRP5/6 phosphorylation. J Cell Biol. 2008;182:865-72 pubmed publisher..Therefore, Caprin-2 promotes activation of the canonical Wnt signaling pathway by regulating LRP5/6 phosphorylation. ..
- Xiao P, Peng Z, Huang L, Li Y, Chen X. Dephosphorylated NSSR1 is induced by androgen in mouse epididymis and phosphorylated NSSR1 is increased during sperm maturation. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e25667 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, NSSR1 was released from the sperm head during the capacitation and acrosome reaction. These findings for the first time provide the evidence for the potential roles of NSSR1 in sperm maturation and fertilization. ..
- Tian R, Guo H, Wei J, Yang C, He S, Wang J. IFN-? inhibits HIV-1 integration and post-transcriptional events in vitro, but there is only limited in vivo repression of viral production. Antiviral Res. 2012;95:57-65 pubmed publisher..The modulation of IFN-? on inflammatory factors might be worthy for further concentrating on for better understanding the host immune response during HIV-1 infection. ..
- Zhang B, Tang X, Zhang H. Alternations of central insulin-like growth factor-1 sensitivity in APP/PS1 transgenic mice and neuronal models. J Neurosci Res. 2013;91:717-25 pubmed publisher..These findings may shed new light on the mechanisms underlying the defective IGF-1 signaling in AD pathogenesis and provide important clues for AD drug discovery. ..
- Li G, Liu L, Li P, Chen L, Song H, Zhang Y. Gene expression profiling of selenophosphate synthetase 2 knockdown in Drosophila melanogaster. Metallomics. 2016;8:354-65 pubmed publisher..Overall, our data provide new insights into the relationship between Se utilization and several fundamental cellular processes as well as diseases. ..
- Lan X, Lan X, Chang Y, Zhang X, Liu J, Vikash V, et al. Identification of Two Additional Susceptibility Loci for Inflammatory Bowel Disease in a Chinese Population. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2077-2090 pubmed publisher..Most importantly, we found that ZMIZ1 expression was markedly higher in both IBD patients and mice with experimentally induced colitis, suggesting that ZMIZ1 plays important roles in the pathogenesis of IBD. ..
- Li Y, Wang L, Li S, Guo T, Guo X, Yan P, et al. p53 protein activates the transcription of human proliferating cell nuclear antigen in response to 4-nitroquinoline N-oxide treatment. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2005;37:416-26 pubmed..Taken together, our data indicate that after 4-NQO treatment hPCNA is transactivated by Ser15 phosphorylated p53, and participate in DNA repair. ..
- Wang W, Mei C, Tang B, Zhao H, Xu C, Li Z, et al. Aberrant expression of SPARC and its impact on proliferation and apoptosis in ADPKD cyst-lining epithelia. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2006;21:1278-88 pubmed..Our findings suggest that the increased SPARC expression in ADPKD renal tissue may provide negative feedback in ADPKD patients. ..
- Ni J, Lang Q, Bai M, Zhong C, Chen X, Wan B, et al. Cloning and characterization of a human LYPD7, a new member of the Ly-6 superfamily. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:697-703 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the subsequent analysis based on reporter gene assays suggested that overexpression of LYPD7 in HEK 293T cells was able to activate the transcriptional activities of AP1 (PMA). ..
- Chen F, Yang Z, Wang X, Liu Y, Yang Y, Li L, et al. Adipophilin affects the expression of TNF-alpha, MCP-1, and IL-6 in THP-1 macrophages. Mol Cell Biochem. 2010;337:193-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that adipophilin augment inflammation in macrophages, which might be one role of adipophilin in atherosclerosis. ..
- Chen X, Li J, Hu W, Yang S, Gong Y. Differential gene expression of human keratinocyte HaCaT cells induced by fibroblast growth factor 10 treatment. Mol Cell Biochem. 2010;342:71-85 pubmed publisher..These data also provide a basis to further investigation of FGF10 molecular mechanisms. ..
- Li K, Zhang R, Zhang F, Zhao J, Li Y, Wang X, et al. Studies of pathology and VEGF expression in rabbit cerebrospinal fluid metastasis: application of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. Magn Reson Imaging. 2011;29:1101-9 pubmed publisher..Vascular endothelial growth factor expression in plasma and CSF in the CSF metastasis model was higher than in normal tissues. Therefore, DCE-MRI reliably indicated VEGF expression in the rabbit CSF metastasis model. ..
- Tian L, Liu S, Liu H, Li S. 20-hydroxyecdysone upregulates apoptotic genes and induces apoptosis in the Bombyx fat body. Arch Insect Biochem Physiol. 2012;79:207-19 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we infer that 20E upregulates apoptotic genes and thus induces apoptosis in the Bombyx fat body during larval molting and the larval-pupal transition...
- Meng S, Cao J, Wang L, Zhou Q, Li Y, Shen C, et al. MicroRNA 107 partly inhibits endothelial progenitor cells differentiation via HIF-1?. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e40323 pubmed publisher..The physiological mechanisms of miR-107 must be evaluated if it is to be used as a potential anti-ischemia therapeutic regime. ..
- Wang C, Liu Y, Wang H, Wu H, Gong S, Chen W, et al. Molecular characterization and differential expression of multiple goose dopamine D2 receptors. Gene. 2014;535:177-83 pubmed publisher..Those findings will help us gain insight into the functions of the DRD2 gene in geese. ..
- Wang Y, Guo L, Jiang H, Zheng L, Zhang A, Zhen X. Allosteric Modulation of Sigma-1 Receptors Elicits Rapid Antidepressant Activity. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2016;22:368-77 pubmed publisher..The present data provide the first evidence that allosteric modulation of sigma-1 receptors may represent a new approach for antidepressant drug discovery. ..
- Liang C, Bu S, Fan X. Suppressive effect of microRNA-29b on hepatic stellate cell activation and its crosstalk with TGF-?1/Smad3. Cell Biochem Funct. 2016;34:326-33 pubmed publisher..Copyright © 2016 The Authors. Cell Biochemistry and Function published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ..
- He B, Peng H, Zhao Y, Zhou H, Zhao Z. Modafinil treatment prevents REM sleep deprivation-induced brain function impairment by increasing MMP-9 expression. Brain Res. 2011;1426:38-42 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we demonstrated that modafinil increased cognition function and synaptic plasticity, at least in part by increasing MMP-9 expression in REM-SD rats. ..
- Sun S, Chen L, Qin J, Ye J, Qin C, Jiang H, et al. Molecular cloning, characterization and mRNA expression of copper-binding protein hemocyanin subunit in Chinese mitten crab, Eriocheir sinensis. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2012;33:1222-8 pubmed publisher..This study implies that the expression levels of EsHc could be affected by dietary copper in the hepatopancreas and haemocytes, and hemocyanin may be potentially involved in the immune responses of the Chinese mitten crab. ..
- Hou Z, Yu X. Activity-regulated somatostatin expression reduces dendritic spine density and lowers excitatory synaptic transmission via postsynaptic somatostatin receptor 4. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:2501-9 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first demonstration of the long term effect of SST on neuronal morphology. ..
- Liu T, Huang Y, Liu J, Zhao Y, Jiang L, Huang Q, et al. MicroRNA-122 influences the development of sperm abnormalities from human induced pluripotent stem cells by regulating TNP2 expression. Stem Cells Dev. 2013;22:1839-50 pubmed publisher..MiR-122 may influence spermatozoa-like cells by suppressing TNP2 expression and inhibiting the expression of proteins associated with sperm development. ..
- Tong Q, He S, Xie F, Mochizuki K, Liu Y, Mochizuki I, et al. Ezh2 regulates transcriptional and posttranslational expression of T-bet and promotes Th1 cell responses mediating aplastic anemia in mice. J Immunol. 2014;192:5012-22 pubmed publisher..These results also highlight the therapeutic potential of Ezh2 inhibition in reducing AA and other autoimmune diseases. ..
- Guo X, Guo T, Wang S, Wang J, Lu C. Silk gland specific secretory expression of egfp gene in silkworm Bombyx mori with rAcMNPV system. Arch Virol. 2005;150:1151-60 pubmed..Western blotting assay confirmed that EGFP exists in the water-soluble part of cocoon silk too. We also established a simple protocol to purify EGFP from the secreted silk proteins. ..
- Li H, He Y, Zhang J, Sun S, Sun B. Lipopolysaccharide regulates toll-like receptor 4 expression in human aortic smooth muscle cells. Cell Biol Int. 2007;31:831-5 pubmed..LPS can up-regulate TLR4 mRNA and protein expression in HASMCs in dose- and time-dependent manner. These data indicate that LPS regulate TLR4 expression in HASMCs. ..
- Li X, Li K, Li Y, Feng Y, Gong Q, Li Y, et al. Alteration of Cpn60 expression in pancreatic tissue of rats with acute pancreatitis. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2009;14:199-206 pubmed publisher..Our results show a complex pattern of Cpn60 expression in pancreatic tissues of SAP rats, and the causality between the damage of pancreatic tissues and the decrease of Cpn60 level needs to be investigated further. ..
- Chen G, Hao J, Xi Y, Wang W, Wang Z, Li N, et al. The therapeutic effect of vasoactive intestinal peptide on experimental arthritis is associated with CD4+CD25+ T regulatory cells. Scand J Immunol. 2008;68:572-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the study provides evidence that VIP had great protective effect on CIA through its inhibition actions on pathogenic T cells...
- You B, Jiang Y, Chen S, Yan G, Sun J. The orphan nuclear receptor Nur77 suppresses endothelial cell activation through induction of IkappaBalpha expression. Circ Res. 2009;104:742-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that Nur77 negatively regulates the TNF-alpha- and interleukin-1beta-induced vascular EC activation by transcriptionally upregulation of IkappaBalpha expression. ..
- Xiong Y, Zhou Y, Rong G, Wu W, Liang Y, Yang Z, et al. Siglec-1 on monocytes is a potential risk marker for monitoring disease severity in coronary artery disease. Clin Biochem. 2009;42:1057-63 pubmed publisher..316, P=0.016) and homocysteine level (r=0.224, P=0.042). Siglec-1 may be considered as a potential non-invasive indicator for monitoring disease severity and a biomarker for predicting the relative risk of cardiovascular events. ..
- Qian Y, Chu R, Hu M, Hoffman M. Sonic hedgehog expression and its role in form-deprivation myopia in mice. Curr Eye Res. 2009;34:623-35 pubmed..99, p = 0.024). No difference in retinal thickness was found between experimental and control eyes. The Shh signaling pathway may influence both form-deprivation myopia and the postnatal growth of eyes with normal visual input. ..
- Wang J, Fu X, Lei W, Wang T, Sheng A, Luo Z. Nuclear factor kappaB controls acetylcholine receptor clustering at the neuromuscular junction. J Neurosci. 2010;30:11104-13 pubmed publisher..Thus, NF-kappaB signaling controls AChR clustering through transcriptional regulation of synaptic protein Rapsyn. ..
- Liu X, Pan L, Gong Q, Zhu Y. Leonurine (SCM-198) improves cardiac recovery in rat during chronic infarction. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;649:236-41 pubmed publisher..Angiogenic mechanisms may be partially responsible for such an effect, which needs to be studied further. ..
- Dong X, Li C, Chen Y, Ding G, Li Y. Human transcriptional interactome of chromatin contribute to gene co-expression. BMC Genomics. 2010;11:704 pubmed publisher..This study provides evidence for illustrating the effect of transcriptional interactome on transcription regulation. ..
- Zheng H, Li S, Wu Z, Zhang Y, Hu S, Yan Y, et al. Differential response of multiple zebrafish hepatic F-box protein genes to 17alpha-ethinylestradiol treatment. J Environ Sci (China). 2011;23:664-70 pubmed..The changes of the expression level of FBP genes induced by EE2 may be an important clue to elucidate the correlations of estrogen and hepatic tumors. ..
- Yang L, Ye C, Huang X, Tang X, Zhang H. Decreased accumulation of subcellular amyloid-? with improved mitochondrial function mediates the neuroprotective effect of huperzine A. J Alzheimers Dis. 2012;31:131-42 pubmed publisher..This work describes a novel mechanism of neuroprotection by huperzine A and provides important clues for discovering novel therapeutic strategy for AD. ..
- Fan S, Zhang Y, Hu N, Sun Q, Ding X, Li G, et al. Extract of Kuding tea prevents high-fat diet-induced metabolic disorders in C57BL/6 mice via liver X receptor (LXR) ? antagonism. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51007 pubmed publisher..The effects appear to be mediated through the antagonism of LXR? transactivity. Our data indicate that kuding tea is a useful dietary therapy and a potential source for the development of novel anti-obesity and lipid lowering drugs. ..
- Liu J, Liu S, Xia M, Xu S, Wang C, Bao Y, et al. Rhomboid domain-containing protein 3 is a negative regulator of TLR3-triggered natural killer cell activation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:7814-9 pubmed publisher..Our study outlines a mechanism for the negative regulation of NK cell activation and also provides clues for the function of the rhomboid proteins in immunity. ..
- Shen Y, Miao N, Xu J, Gan X, Xu D, Zhou L, et al. Metformin Prevents Renal Fibrosis in Mice with Unilateral Ureteral Obstruction and Inhibits Ang II-Induced ECM Production in Renal Fibroblasts. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..Our results show that metformin prevents renal fibrosis, possibly through the inhibition of ERK signaling, and may be a novel strategy for the treatment of renal fibrosis. ..