Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on dogs in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications122 found, 100 shown here
- Tang H, Pan T, Qin X, Xue L, Wu B, Zhao X, et al. A portable thoracic closed drainage instrument for hemopneumothorax. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012;72:671-5 pubmed publisher..The newly-designed thoracic drainage package is very effective in the emergency treatment of thoracic trauma and may be more suitable for the emergency treatment of hemopneumothorax. ..
- Zhu A, Zhao W, Yin H, Shan T, Zhu C, Yang X, et al. Isolation and characterization of canine astrovirus in China. Arch Virol. 2011;156:1671-5 pubmed publisher..However, the new isolates and the Italy strain were divided into two different clusters. The new isolates may be a new strain of canine astrovirus. ..
- Yan H, Wang W, He Y, Zhao Z, Gao Y, Zhang Y, et al. Construction, expression, and characterization of a recombinant annexin B1-low molecular weight urokinase chimera in Escherichia coli. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2004;36:184-90 pubmed..These findings indicated that AnxB1ScuPA might have advantages over current available thrombolytic agents. ..
- Dong F, Xie Y, Qi J, Hu F, Lu Y, Li S, et al. Bile salt/phospholipid mixed micelle precursor pellets prepared by fluid-bed coating. Int J Nanomedicine. 2013;8:1653-63 pubmed publisher..Fluid-bed coating technology has considerable potential for use in preparing sodium deoxycholate/phospholipid preMM pellets, with enhanced oral bioavailability for poorly water-soluble drugs. ..
- Lin J, Scherlag B, Lu Z, Zhang Y, Liu S, Patterson E, et al. Inducibility of atrial and ventricular arrhythmias along the ligament of marshall: role of autonomic factors. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008;19:955-62 pubmed publisher..Hyperactivity of the sympathetic neural elements in LOM may be crucial in the initiation of ventricular tachyarrhythmias. ..
- Lai J, Lu Y, Yin Z, Hu F, Wu W. Pharmacokinetics and enhanced oral bioavailability in beagle dogs of cyclosporine A encapsulated in glyceryl monooleate/poloxamer 407 cubic nanoparticles. Int J Nanomedicine. 2010;5:13-23 pubmed..The enhanced bioavailability of CyA is likely due to facilitated absorption by cubic nanoparticles rather than improved release. ..
- Ai J, Tang Q, Wu Y, Xu Y, Feng T, Zhou R, et al. The role of polymeric immunoglobulin receptor in inflammation-induced tumor metastasis of human hepatocellular carcinoma. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2011;103:1696-712 pubmed publisher..Our results identify pIgR as a potential link between hepatitis B virus-derived hepatitis and HCC metastasis and provide evidence in support of pIgR as a prognostic biomarker for HCC and a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Qin W, Ren Q, Liu T, Huang Y, Wang J. MicroRNA-155 is a novel suppressor of ovarian cancer-initiating cells that targets CLDN1. FEBS Lett. 2013;587:1434-9 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, miR-155 suppresses the growth of OCIC xenograft tumors. Thus, overexpression of miR-155 may prevent tumorigenesis in human ovarian cancer through downregulation of CLDN1. ..
- Li Z, Yu L. Morphological studies on the larval stages of three species of Setaria and Dirofilaria repens. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 1990;21:95-102 pubmed..The 3 bulbed caudal papillae of the infective larvae are closely arranged, and the anal ratio being less than 2. A key to infective larvae of 8 species of filaria was worked out according to relevant literature and the present study...
- Ding Z, Qin Y, Hu J, Zhao X, Yang Z, Hong Wu -, et al. A new pan-nitinol occluder for transcatheter closure of ventricular septal defects in a canine model. J Interv Cardiol. 2009;22:191-8 pubmed publisher..Theoretically, this protruding bottom may interfere with epithelialization or, in some cases, cause thrombosis...
- Li J, Li Y, Zhang W, Chen Z, Fan G. Glucose-?-CD interaction assisted ACN field-amplified sample stacking in CZE for determination of trace amlodipine in beagle dog plasma. J Sep Sci. 2013;36:1817-25 pubmed publisher..The calibration curve was linear for amlodipine from 1 to 200 ng/mL. The method developed was successfully applied to the pharmacokinetic studies of amlodipine besylate in beagle dogs. ..
- Sun G, Tang H, Sprecher A, MacCallum J, Sun N, Fang Q, et al. Transoral laser surgery for anterior commissure involvement: a study in canines. Auris Nasus Larynx. 2010;37:601-8 pubmed publisher..The laser surgery protocol was successfully extended into the thyroid cartilage. ..
- Yu D, Li Q, Zheng S, Wang H, Liu Q. Some results of our research on composite facial allograft transplantation in dogs. Transplant Proc. 2010;42:1953-5 pubmed publisher..Facial neuromuscular activities were shown in the canine model by the blinking reflex. ..
- Liu X, Li Q, Wang F, Wang Z. Maxillary sinus floor augmentation and dental implant placement using dentin matrix protein-1 gene-modified bone marrow stromal cells mixed with deproteinized boving bone: A comparative study in beagles. Arch Oral Biol. 2016;64:102-8 pubmed publisher..16Â±9.16) was found in our study (P>0.05). BMSCs modified with the DMP1 gene can be used as an adjunct to Bio-Oss(Â®) to enhance new bone formation and the osseointegration of dental implants in MSFA of dogs. ..
- Zhang W, Cao H, Zhang X, Li G, Chang Q, Zhao J, et al. A strontium-incorporated nanoporous titanium implant surface for rapid osseointegration. Nanoscale. 2016;8:5291-301 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the MAO-Sr coating has the potential for future use in dental implants. ..
- Xiao S, You J, Yang Y, Wang C. Experimental studies on early treatment of schistosomal infection with artemether. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 1995;26:306-18 pubmed..On the basis of above-mentioned results, early treatment with Artemether could be recommended for field trial for controlling acute schistosomiasis, reducing infection rate and intensity of infection. ..
- Ge F, Ke C, Tang W, Yang X, Tang C, Qin G, et al. Isolation of chlorogenic acids and their derivatives from Stemona japonica by preparative HPLC and evaluation of their anti-AIV (H5N1) activity in vitro. Phytochem Anal. 2007;18:213-8 pubmed..The anti-AIV (H5N1) activities were evaluated by Neutral Red uptake assay. Compounds 3 and 4 exerted moderate inhibitory effect against AIV (H5N1) in vitro...
- Tian D, Zhang W, He J, Liu Y, Song Z, Zhou Z, et al. Novel, real-time cell analysis for measuring viral cytopathogenesis and the efficacy of neutralizing antibodies to the 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31965 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this new CPE assay format provided label-free and high-throughput measurement of viral growth and the effect of neutralizing antibodies, illustrating its potential in influenza vaccine studies. ..
- Peng J, Hu Q, Gu C, Liu B, Jin F, Yuan J, et al. Discovery of potent and orally bioavailable inhibitors of Human Uric Acid Transporter 1 (hURAT1) and binding mode prediction using homology model. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:277-282 pubmed publisher..With an IC50 of 33.7nM, 41 also demonstrated good oral bioavailability in rat (74.8%) and displayed a consistent PK profile across all species tested (rat, dog and monkey). ..
- Lv X, Li Z, Chen S, Xie M, Huang J, Peng X, et al. Structural and functional evaluation of oxygenating keratin/silk fibroin scaffold and initial assessment of their potential for urethral tissue engineering. Biomaterials. 2016;84:99-110 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that this biomaterial could be suitable for tissue engineered urinary tract reconstruction. ..
- Wu M, Ma X, Yang C, Tao X, Liu A, Su D, et al. Effects of allisartan, a new AT(1) receptor blocker, on blood pressure and end-organ damage in hypertensive animals. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:307-13 pubmed publisher..Mice who were administered allisartan experienced less acute toxicity than those treated with losartan. Allisartan is highly effective for BP reduction and organ protection with low toxicity. ..
- Wang Y, Gan Y, Zhang X. Novel gastroretentive sustained-release tablet of tacrolimus based on self-microemulsifying mixture: in vitro evaluation and in vivo bioavailability test. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2011;32:1294-302 pubmed publisher..4%±353.8%. SME gastroretentive sustained-release tablets can enhance the oral bioavailability of tacrolimus with poor solubility and a narrow absorption window. ..
- Zhu L, Li Y, Li S, Li H, Qiu Z, Lee C, et al. Inhibition of influenza A virus (H1N1) fusion by benzenesulfonamide derivatives targeting viral hemagglutinin. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e29120 pubmed publisher..These results might benefit further characterization and development of novel anti-influenza agents by targeting viral hemagglutinin. ..
- Zhou H, Xiao C, Wang Y, Bi X, Ge S, Fan X. In vivo efficacy of bone marrow stromal cells coated with beta-tricalcium phosphate for the reconstruction of orbital defects in canines. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011;52:1735-41 pubmed publisher..05). The ?-TCP group was largely held by fibrous tissues. Engineered bone from induced BMSCs and 3D biodegradable ?-TCP can efficiently repair critical-sized segmental orbital defects in dogs. ..
- Jin L, Ge S, Wang H, Gao X, Jin J, Xue Z. Metabolic effects of intraoperative amino acid infusion in mongrel dogs. Ann Nutr Metab. 2012;61:117-25 pubmed..Intraoperative amino acid infusion has the dose-dependent effects of increasing blood glucose, inhibiting fat mobilization and muscle protein breakdown. ..
- Wang L, Zhu D, Su X, Bai C, Ware L, Matthay M. Acute cardiopulmonary effects of a dual-endothelin receptor antagonist on oleic acid-induced pulmonary arterial hypertension in dogs. Exp Lung Res. 2004;30:31-42 pubmed..Thus, dual-ET receptor antagonists such as Tezosentan may be useful in the management of acute pulmonary arterial hypertension, complicating the course of OA-induced lung injury. ..
- Cao Y, Wen J, Zhou T, Fan G. On-Line Organic Solvent Field Enhanced Sample Injection in Capillary Zone Electrophoresis for Analysis of Quetiapine in Beagle Dog Plasma. Molecules. 2016;21:E121 pubmed publisher..The intra- and inter-day precisions for the assay were within 4.8% and 12.7%, respectively. The method represents the first application of FESI-CZE to the analysis of quetiapine fumarate in beagle dog plasma after oral administration. ..
- Zhang J, Gu G, Liu G, Jiang J, Xia S, Sun J, et al. Ureteral reconstruction using autologous tubular grafts for the management of ureteral strictures and defects: an experimental study. Urol Int. 2012;88:60-5 pubmed publisher..Excretory urography indicated no stenosis or hydronephrosis. These results show that autologous tubular tissue grown within the recipients' peritoneal cavity can be used for ureteral reconstruction in the beagle model. ..
- Hou Y, Hu J, Po S, Wang H, Zhang L, Zhang F, et al. Catheter-based renal sympathetic denervation significantly inhibits atrial fibrillation induced by electrical stimulation of the left stellate ganglion and rapid atrial pacing. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e78218 pubmed publisher..05). These changes can be reversed by RSD, compared to the control group (P<0.05). RSD significantly reduced AF inducibility and reversed the atrial electrophysiological changes induced by hyper-sympathetic activity. ..
- Lili W, Yehong S, Qi Y, Yan H, Jinhui Z, Yan L, et al. In vitro permeability analysis, pharmacokinetic and brain distribution study in mice of imperatorin, isoimperatorin and cnidilin in Radix Angelicae Dahuricae. Fitoterapia. 2013;85:144-53 pubmed publisher..53 and 0.06, as well as medium permeability of cnidilin with 0.82. All data suggest that these three coumarins have high BBB permeability and have pharmacokinetic potentials for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. ..
- Shao R, Quan R, Huang X, Wang T, Xie S, Gao H, et al. Evaluation of porous gradient hydroxyapatite/zirconia composites for repair of lumbar vertebra defect in dogs. J Biomater Appl. 2016;30:1312-21 pubmed publisher..New porous gradient hydroxyapatite/zirconia composites can promote the repair of bony defect, and induce bone tissue to ingrow into the pores, which may be applied widely to the treatment of bony defect in the future. ..
- Lin H, Liu F, Zhang C, Zhang Z, Kong Z, Zhang X, et al. Characterization of nerve conduits seeded with neurons and Schwann cells derived from hair follicle neural crest stem cells. Tissue Eng Part A. 2011;17:1691-8 pubmed publisher..This nerve construct could work as an alternative for the current standard autologous nerve transplantation, especially in peripheral nerves with large defects. ..
- Xie Y, Zhai W, Chen L, Chang J, Zheng X, Ding C. Preparation and in vitro evaluation of plasma-sprayed Mg(2)SiO(4) coating on titanium alloy. Acta Biomater. 2009;5:2331-7 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results suggest that MS coating might be a new approach to prepare bone implants. ..
- Ruan H, Fan C, Liu S, Zheng X. [In vivo experimental study on antibacterial and osteogenic capabilities of hydroxyapatite antimicrobial coating with silver]. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2011;25:668-72 pubmed..HA/Ag coating has good antibacterial and osteogenic capabilities, so it can take effects in preventing infection in screw holes and loosening of implants. ..
- Cheng Z, Liu H, Yu N, Wang F, An G, Xu Y, et al. Hydrophilic anti-migraine triptans are substrates for OATP1A2, a transporter expressed at human blood-brain barrier. Xenobiotica. 2012;42:880-90 pubmed publisher..Involvement of OATP1A2 for brain penetration of triptans in human requires further investigation. ..
- Yan H, Sun S, Wang W, Ding F, Mei Q, Xue G. Design and characterization of a platelet-targeted plasminogen activator with enhanced thrombolytic and antithrombotic potency. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2007;46:115-25 pubmed..These results show that the chimaera is a platelet-targeted plasminogen activator with enhanced thrombolytic and antithrombotic potency that may have advantages over currently available thrombolytic agents. ..
- Cui J, Zhuang S, Zhang J, Mei Z, Jing Z, Liao M. Two-end intimal flap suturing method for establishing Stanford B type aortic dissection in a canine model. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2009;38:603-7 pubmed publisher..This model of aortic dissection using the two-end aortic intimal flap suturing method is similar to human Stanford type B aortic dissection. ..
- Li L, Chen X, Zhou J, Zhong D. In vitro studies on the oxidative metabolism of 20(s)-ginsenoside Rh2 in human, monkey, dog, rat, and mouse liver microsomes, and human liver s9. Drug Metab Dispos. 2012;40:2041-53 pubmed publisher..However, GSH conjugate M6 was detected only in cynomolgus monkey liver microsomal incubations. In conclusion, Rh2 is a good substrate for CYP3A4 and could undergo extensive oxidative metabolism under the catalysis of CYP3A4. ..
- Zhu Z, Shi Z, Yan W, Wei J, Shao D, Deng X, et al. Nonstructural protein 1 of influenza A virus interacts with human guanylate-binding protein 1 to antagonize antiviral activity. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55920 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that hGBP1 contributed to the host immune response against IAV replication and that hGBP1-mediated antiviral activity was antagonized by NS1 via binding to hGBP1. ..
- Shengwu Z, Qingfeng L, Hao J, Banich J, Kaiding F, Benson C, et al. Developing a canine model of composite facial/scalp allograft transplantation. Ann Plast Surg. 2007;59:185-94 pubmed
- Wang Y, Lu C. Analysis of putative recombination hot sites in the S gene of canine coronaviruses. Acta Virol. 2009;53:111-20 pubmed..This study indicated that the similarity of CCoVs in virulence and tropism was mostly acquired by the homologous RNA recombination and not only by simple mutation and selection. ..
- Xu T, Lu S, Zhang H. Transmission electron microscope evidence of telocytes in canine dura mater. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:188-92 pubmed publisher..We here present further evidence that TCs existed in canine dura mater, closed to capillary and surrounded by a great deal of collagen fibres under transmission electron microscope. ..
- Xue W, Liu X, Zheng X, Ding C. In vivo evaluation of plasma-sprayed titanium coating after alkali modification. Biomaterials. 2005;26:3029-37 pubmed..An interfacial layer, containing Ti, Ca and P, was found to form at the interface between bone and the alkali-modified implant by EDS analysis. ..
- Weng Y, Wang M, Liu W, Hu X, Chai G, Yan Q, et al. Repair of experimental alveolar bone defects by tissue-engineered bone. Tissue Eng. 2006;12:1503-13 pubmed..01). We thus conclude that BMSCs can be induced to become osteogenic and can be used as seed cells to engineer bone tissue and repair experimental alveolar bone defects...
- Wang L, Huang Y, Pan K, Jiang X, Liu C. Osteogenic responses to different concentrations/ratios of BMP-2 and bFGF in bone formation. Ann Biomed Eng. 2010;38:77-87 pubmed publisher..05). These results show that a combination of rhBMP-2 and bFGF effectively induces early BMSC proliferation and differentiation in vitro. When combined, rhBMP-2 and bFGF synergistically promote new bone formation. ..
- Tang H, Xu Z, Qin X, Wu B, Wu L, Zhao X, et al. Chest wall reconstruction in a canine model using polydioxanone mesh, demineralized bone matrix and bone marrow stromal cells. Biomaterials. 2009;30:3224-33 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, a surgical approach utilizing biodegradable polydioxanone (PDO) mesh in combination with DBMs and BMSCs could repair the chest wall defect not only in function but also in structure. ..
- Tsai C, Caillet C, HU H, Zhou F, Ding H, Zhang G, et al. Measurement of neutralizing antibody responses against H5N1 clades in immunized mice and ferrets using pseudotypes expressing influenza hemagglutinin and neuraminidase. Vaccine. 2009;27:6777-90 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that the PN assay is a sensitive and quantifiable method to measure neutralizing antibodies against diverse clades and subclades of H5N1 influenza virus. ..
- Teng Q, Zhang X, Xu D, Zhou J, Dai X, Chen Z, et al. Characterization of an H3N2 canine influenza virus isolated from Tibetan mastiffs in China. Vet Microbiol. 2013;162:345-52 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that dogs might be an intermediary host in which avian influenza viruses adapt to replicate in mammals. ..
- Jiang H, Xu Y, Li L, Weng L, Wang Q, Zhang S, et al. Inhibition of influenza virus replication by constrained peptides targeting nucleoprotein. Antivir Chem Chemother. 2011;22:119-30 pubmed publisher..The results also suggest that influenza NP, which is conserved among the influenza A viruses, is a good target for influenza inhibition, despite being the most abundant protein in infected cells. ..
- Wang X, Deng X, Yan W, Zhu Z, Shen Y, Qiu Y, et al. Stabilization of p53 in influenza A virus-infected cells is associated with compromised MDM2-mediated ubiquitination of p53. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:18366-75 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, NP was found to associate with p53 and to impair the p53-Mdm2 interaction and Mdm2-mediated p53 ubiquitination, demonstrating its role in inhibiting Mdm2-mediated p53 ubiquitination and degradation. ..
- Lei Y, Qi J, Nie S, Hu F, Pan W, Lu Y, et al. Solid self-nanoemulsifying cyclosporine A pellets prepared by fluid-bed coating: stability and bioavailability study. J Biomed Nanotechnol. 2012;8:515-21 pubmed..The in vivo performance of the solid SNEDDS pellets can be further improved. The fluid-bed coating technique has considerable potential for use in the preparation of SNEDDS pellets. ..
- Zhang X, Xu L, Yu Q. Cell aggregation induces phosphorylation of PECAM-1 and Pyk2 and promotes tumor cell anchorage-independent growth. Mol Cancer. 2010;9:7 pubmed publisher..The data demonstrated that Pyk2 and PECAM-1 were critical mediators of both anchorage-independent growth and anoikis resistance in tumor cells. ..
- Lu Y, He Y, Wang M, Zhang L, Yang L, Wang Z, et al. Characterization of nuciferine metabolism by P450 enzymes and uridine diphosphate glucuronosyltransferases in liver microsomes from humans and animals. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:1635-42 pubmed publisher..Based on the observed species-specific hepatic metabolism of nuciferine, rats, mice, dogs and even monkeys are not suitable models for the pharmacokinetics of nuciferine in humans. ..
- Gao Y, Guo S, Ding H, Zhang C. Caspase-3 may be employed as an early predictor for fracture?induced osteonecrosis of the femoral head in a canine model. Mol Med Rep. 2012;6:611-4 pubmed publisher..Caspase-3 may therefore be employed as an effective and early predictor for fracture-induced ONFH...
- Tan Z, Zhu R, Shi R, Zhong J, Ma Y, Wang C, et al. Involvement of rat organic cation transporter 2 in the renal uptake of jatrorrhizine. J Pharm Sci. 2013;102:1333-42 pubmed publisher..Thus, rOCT2 is mainly responsible for the renal uptake of jatrorrhizine in rat and in the regulation of jatrorrhizine concentration in the kidney...
- Wang J, Zhou B, Gu X, Li M, Gu B, Wang W, et al. Treatment of a canine carotid artery aneurysm model with a biodegradable nanofiber-covered stent: a prospective pilot study. Neurol India. 2013;61:282-7 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that BDNCS may be a feasible approach for aneurysm occlusion, although the occurrence of mild in-stent stenosis was relatively high. Longer-term follow-up investigations are needed to validate these findings. ..
- Xu Y, Qiao Y, Sa Y, Zhang J, Zhang H, Zhang X, et al. One-stage urethral reconstruction using colonic mucosa graft: an experimental and clinical study. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:381-4 pubmed..Colonic mucosa graft urethral substitution is a feasible procedure for the treatment of complex urethral stricture of a long segment. The technique may be considered when more conventional options have failed or are contraindicated. ..
- Sun N, Zhang X, Lu Y, Wu W. In vitro evaluation and pharmacokinetics in dogs of solid dispersion pellets containing Silybum marianum extract prepared by fluid-bed coating. Planta Med. 2008;74:126-32 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that the solid dispersion pellets prepared by fluid-bed coating showed favorable in vitro characteristics and enhanced oral bioavailability. ..
- Cai L, Wang Y, Wang J, Chou K. Identification of proteins interacting with human SP110 during the process of viral infections. Med Chem. 2011;7:121-6 pubmed..These findings may provide useful insights into the development of new drugs for treating and preventing intracellular pathogen diseases. ..
- Liu G, Zhang Y, Liu B, Sun J, Li W, Cui L. Bone regeneration in a canine cranial model using allogeneic adipose derived stem cells and coral scaffold. Biomaterials. 2013;34:2655-64 pubmed publisher..Thus, we concluded that allogeneic ASCs have the capacity to regenerate bone within craniofacial defects, providing an alternative source of seed cells for bone tissue engineering. ..
- Xiamuxi H, Wang Z, Li J, Wang Y, Wu C, Yang F, et al. Synthesis and biological investigation of tetrahydropyridopyrimidinone derivatives as potential multireceptor atypical antipsychotics. Bioorg Med Chem. 2017;25:4904-4916 pubmed publisher..On the basis of its robust in vitro potency and in vivo efficacy in preclinical models of schizophrenia, coupled with a good pharmacokinetic profile, 10d was selected as a candidate for further development. ..
- Wang Y, Du D, Fang L, Yang G, Zhang C, Zeng R, et al. Tyrosine phosphorylated Par3 regulates epithelial tight junction assembly promoted by EGFR signaling. EMBO J. 2006;25:5058-70 pubmed..Collectively, these data suggest a novel, phosphotyrosine-dependent fine-tuning mechanism of Par3 in epithelial TJ assembly controlled by the EGF receptor-SFK signaling pathway. ..
- Xue J, Utzinger J, Zhang Y, Tanner M, Keiser J, Xiao S. Artemether and tribendimidine lack activity in experimental treatment of Paragonimus westermani in the dog. Parasitol Res. 2008;102:537-40 pubmed..Sixteen days after the final dosing, dogs were killed, and P. westermani flukes were recovered from the lungs and counted. Neither artemether nor tribendimidine showed activity against P. westermani at this dose regimen in dogs...
- Zhong J, Mao W, Shi R, Jiang P, Wang Q, Zhu R, et al. Pharmacokinetics of liposomal-encapsulated and un-encapsulated vincristine after injection of liposomal vincristine sulfate in beagle dogs. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2014;73:459-66 pubmed publisher..The increased therapeutic index of L-VCR is demonstrated by the pharmacokinetic features, higher exposure to E-VCR and lower peak concentration of UE-VCR, following intravenous injection. ..
- Ming gang C, Zheng shan C, Xiang yuan S, Ming da L, Blair D, Shao hong C, et al. Paragonimiasis in Yongjia County, Zhejiang Province, China: clinical, parasitological and karyotypic studies on Paragonimus westermani. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 2001;32:760-9 pubmed..In conclusion, the 'small type' or diploid form of P. westermani is the cause of paragonimiasis pulmonary symptoms in Yongjia...
- Ding F, Yan H, Lu Y, Xue G, Mei Q, Huang J, et al. Cloning, purification and biochemical characterization of a thrombus-ditargeting thrombolytic agent, comprised of annexin B1, ScuPA-32K and fibrin-adherent peptide. J Biotechnol. 2006;126:394-405 pubmed..Thus, the chimera appeared to be suitable for thrombolytic therapy of thrombus diseases. ..
- Zhong Z, Zhang H, Bai M, Ni J, Wan B, Chen X, et al. Cloning and characterization of a novel human SPRYD4 gene encoding a putative SPRY domain-containing protein. DNA Seq. 2008;19:68-72 pubmed..Subcellular localization demonstrates that SPRYD4 protein is localized in the nuclear when overexpressed in COS-7 cell. ..
- Shi R, Xuan Z, Ma Y, Liu Y, Lu H, Sun T. Pharmacokinetics of forsythoside after intravenous administration in beagle dogs. Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 2009;34:101-5 pubmed..36, 1.49, and 0.71 h, respectively. The pharmacokinetics of forsythoside in beagle dogs complied with linear kinetic course in the dose range...
- Jiang H, Zhang S, Wang Q, Wang J, Geng L, Toyoda T. Influenza virus genome C4 promoter/origin attenuates its transcription and replication activity by the low polymerase recognition activity. Virology. 2010;408:190-6 pubmed publisher..When all the eight genome segments of WSN strain were changed to U4, the virus titer was 760 times higher than the wild type. However, its pathogenicity in mice was lower than the wild type. ..
- Wang J, Ha Y, Gao C, Wang Y, Yang Y, Chen H. The prevalence of canine Leishmania infantum infection in western China detected by PCR and serological tests. Parasit Vectors. 2011;4:69 pubmed publisher..The phylogenetic tree based on the sequences of conserved region in kDNA of Leishmania can effectively distinguish species of Leishmania. ..
- Zhang W, Wang G, Liu Y, Zhao X, Zou D, Zhu C, et al. The synergistic effect of hierarchical micro/nano-topography and bioactive ions for enhanced osseointegration. Biomaterials. 2013;34:3184-95 pubmed publisher..Those results suggest that our developed Sr-HT coatings have the potential for future use as coatings for orthopedic/dental and maxillofacial devices...
- Wang S, Mo X, Jiang B, Gao C, Wang H, Zhuang Y, et al. Fabrication of small-diameter vascular scaffolds by heparin-bonded P(LLA-CL) composite nanofibers to improve graft patency. Int J Nanomedicine. 2013;8:2131-9 pubmed publisher..Heparin-bonded P(LLA-CL) scaffolds with autologous EC pre-endothelialization have the potential to be substitutes for natural small-diameter vessels in planned vascular bypass surgery. ..
- Cui L, Liu B, Liu G, Zhang W, Cen L, Sun J, et al. Repair of cranial bone defects with adipose derived stem cells and coral scaffold in a canine model. Biomaterials. 2007;28:5477-86 pubmed..The successful repair of critical-sized bone defects via the current approach substantiates the potentiality of using ASCs with coral scaffolds for bone regeneration. ..
- Wang Z, Wang X, Liu X. Echinococcosis in China, a review of the epidemiology of Echinococcus spp. Ecohealth. 2008;5:115-26 pubmed publisher..In addition, human activities and their potential influence on the transmission of echinococcosis are also discussed...
- Liu J, Zhang W, Shen Q, Yang S, Huang F, Li P, et al. Prevalence of antibody to hepatitis E virus among pet dogs in the Jiang-Zhe area of China. Scand J Infect Dis. 2009;41:291-5 pubmed publisher..This implied that dog may not be a reservoir of HEV in this area. ..
- Tang J, Wang Y, Hang W, Fu W, Jing Z. Controllable and uncontrollable Stanford type B aortic dissection in canine models. Eur Surg Res. 2010;44:179-84 pubmed publisher..We have developed an easy, stable animal model of Stanford type B dissection which provides a great length of false lumen and appears very similar to aortic dissection in humans. ..
- Wang F, Xiao M, Shi S, Guan X, Yuan Z, Lu C, et al. CD34 positive cells seeded on small caliber man-made vascular grafts exhibit increased antithrombogenic property compared with unfractioned mononuclear cells. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2010;51:885-94 pubmed..05). CD34+ cell exerted better antithrombogenic property than unfractioned MNCs after seeding onto the small caliber vessel grafts. ..
- Hang D, Wang Q, Guo C, Chen Z, Yan Z. Treatment of osteonecrosis of the femoral head with VEGF165 transgenic bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in mongrel dogs. Cells Tissues Organs. 2012;195:495-506 pubmed publisher..Compared with non-transgenic BMSCs, this approach could provide advanced benefits in the treatment of ONFH...
- Zhang C, Fan K, Zhang W, Zhu R, Zhang L, Wei D. Structure-based characterization of canine-human chimeric uricases and its evolutionary implications. Biochimie. 2012;94:1412-20 pubmed publisher..The loss of hominoid uricase should be caused by progressive multistep mutations rather than a single mutation event. ..
- Zhang C, Fan K, Luo H, Ma X, Liu R, Yang L, et al. Characterization, efficacy, pharmacokinetics, and biodistribution of 5kDa mPEG modified tetrameric canine uricase variant. Int J Pharm. 2012;430:307-17 pubmed publisher..Non-specific tissue distribution was observed after administration of (125)I-labeled mPEG-UHC in rats, and elimination by the kidneys into the urine is the primary excretion route...
- Wang L, Shao J, Ye T, Deng L, Qiu S. Three-dimensional morphology of microdamage in peri-screw bone: a scanning electron microscopy of methylmethacrylate cast replica. Microsc Microanal. 2012;18:1106-11 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the MMA casting/SEM method can demonstrate the three-dimensional morphology of different types of microdamage, particularly the microcracks in diffuse damage, which are unable to be shown by light microscopy...
- Jiang H, Li J, Zhao X, Zhou Y, Li Y, Sun F, et al. Determination of an unstable pentapeptide, monocyte locomotion inhibitory factor, in dog blood by LC-MS/MS: application to a pharmacokinetic study. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2013;83:305-13 pubmed publisher..It was successfully applied in measuring MLIF following intravenous infusion its administration at 0.2, 0.4, and 0.8 mg/kg in beagle dogs to support the pre-clinical pharmacokinetic study. ..
- Zhang W, Wang S, Xu L, Zhang M, Wang G, Jin Y, et al. Comparison of the use of adipose tissue-derived and bone marrow-derived stem cells for rapid bone regeneration. J Dent Res. 2013;92:1136-41 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that BMSCs might be more useful than ADSCs for rapid bone regeneration for sinus augmentation with simultaneous implant placement. ..
- Yu B, Zhou Q, Wang Z. Comparison of tissue-engineered bone from different stem cell sources for maxillary sinus floor augmentation: a study in a canine model. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014;72:1084-92 pubmed publisher..These tissue-engineered bone complexes might be a good option for augmentation of the maxillary sinus in edentulous patients. ..
- Li X, Wen J, Jiang J, Zhao X, Zhou T, Fan G. Quantification of a Novel Photosensitizer of Chlorin e6-C15-Monomethyl Ester in Beagle Dog Plasma Using HPLC: Application to Pharmacokinetic Studies. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..5% to 102.8% and precisions (RSD) were within 6.8%. The validated method was successfully applied to the pharmacokinetic study of CMME after intravenous administration of single and multiple doses in beagle dogs. ..
- Zhang W, Chen H, Zhang C, Liu R, Li H, Chen H. Astragaloside IV from Astragalus membranaceus shows cardioprotection during myocardial ischemia in vivo and in vitro. Planta Med. 2006;72:4-8 pubmed..These data suggest the potential roles of antioxidative and nitric oxide-inducing properties of astragaloside IV in its protection from myocardial ischemia...
- Zhang X, Wang X, Cai H, Leung S, Guggino S. Characterization of endogenous betaine gamma-amino-n-butyric acid cotransporter glycoform and its hyperosmotic regulation in MDCK cells. Pflugers Arch. 2007;454:143-53 pubmed..We conclude that BGAT is an N-glycosylated protein with two glycoforms and endogenous BGAT synthesis rather than processing is involved in the adaptation to the hyperosmotic stress. ..