Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell proliferation in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: cell proliferation
Publications542 found, 100 shown here
- Su N, Qiu H, Chen Y, Yang T, Yan Q, Wan X. miR-205 promotes tumor proliferation and invasion through targeting ESRRG in endometrial carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:2297-302 pubmed publisher..Nonetheless, we identified the ESRRG gene to be a novel target, which could be helpful to elucidate mechanisms underlying the tumorigenesis of EEC. ..
- Li H, Huang Y, Li M, Meng Y, Chen X, Shao J, et al. Trophoblasts-derived chemokine CCL24 promotes the proliferation, growth and apoptosis of decidual stromal cells in human early pregnancy. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013;6:1028-37 pubmed
- Zhou S, Yang Y, Yang Y, Tao H, Li D, Zhang J, et al. Combination therapy of VEGF-trap and gemcitabine results in improved anti-tumor efficacy in a mouse lung cancer model. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68589 pubmed publisher..Combination therapy using VEGF-Trap and gemcitabine resulted in improved anti-tumor efficacy in a lung cancer model and VEGF-Trap/gemcitabine combination might represent a promising strategy in the treatment of human lung cancer. ..
- Shen B, He P, Shao C. Norcantharidin induced DU145 cell apoptosis through ROS-mediated mitochondrial dysfunction and energy depletion. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e84610 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our studies indicated that NCTD could induce the collapse of MMP and mitochondria dysfunction. Accumulation of intercellular ROS could eventually switch on the apoptotic pathway by causing DNA damage and depleting ATP. ..
- Yang J, Jian R, Yu J, Zhi X, Liao X, Yu J, et al. CD73 regulates vascular smooth muscle cell functions and facilitates atherosclerotic plaque formation. IUBMB Life. 2015;67:853-60 pubmed publisher..Thus, inhibition of CD73 may be beneficial for prevention and treatment of AS. ..
- Shen L, Yang M, Lin Q, Zhang Z, Miao C, ZHu B. SKA1 regulates the metastasis and cisplatin resistance of non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:2561-8 pubmed publisher..SKA1 also appeared to regulate the ERK1/2 and the Akt-mediated signaling pathways in NSCLC cells. SKA1 is required for metastasis and cisplatin resistance of non-small cell lung cancer. ..
- Qiu H, Wang H, Che N, Li D, Mao Y, Zeng Q, et al. Identification and Characterization of CD133(pos) Subpopulation Cells From a Human Laryngeal Cancer Cell Line. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:1146-51 pubmed
- Pan M, Weng Y, Sun Y. Overexpression of Dentin matrix protein 1 in Nestin+ cells causes bone loss in mouse long bone. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:356-363 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile, overexpression of DMP1 in Nestin+ cells had no influence on osteoclast activity. These data indicate that DMP1 plays negative roles in differentiation of Nestin+ cells and bone formation. ..
- Cai G, Zhang J, Liu L, Shen Q. Successful treatment of experimental autoimmune myocarditis by adenovirus-mediated gene transfer of antisense CIITA. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2005;38:593-605 pubmed..It indicates the therapeutic potential of blocking T cells activation by gene-transfer in myocarditis. ..
- Gao Y, Lin L, Zhu C, Chen Y, Hou Y, Ding J. Growth arrest induced by C75, A fatty acid synthase inhibitor, was partially modulated by p38 MAPK but not by p53 in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Biol Ther. 2006;5:978-85 pubmed..Collectively, it was p38 MAPK but not p53 involved in C75-mediated tumor cell growth arrest in HCC cells. ..
- Liu X, Liu W, Yang L, Xia B, Li J, Zuo J, et al. Increased connexin 43 expression improves the migratory and proliferative ability of H9c2 cells by Wnt-3a overexpression. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2007;39:391-8 pubmed..Thus, Wnt-3a overexpression is associated with an increase in Cx43 expression and altered migratory and proliferative activity in H9c2 cells. Cx43 might be one of the downstream target genes regulated by Wnt-3a. ..
- Hu Y, Ying H, Xu Y. hF-LANa, a human homologue of Derlin family, regulating the expression of cancer-related genes promotes NIH3T3 cell transformation. Cancer Lett. 2007;258:171-80 pubmed..These experiments show the oncogenic transformation role of hF-LANa both in vitro and in vivo, and highlight the genes that might be related to hF-LANa's oncogenic effects. ..
- Shen H, Qin H, Guo J. Concordant correlation of LIV-1 and E-cadherin expression in human breast cancer cell MCF-7. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:653-9 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that there is an association of LIV-1 expression with less aggressive tumors due to high E-cadherin expression because of high LIV-1 expression. LIV-1 may be a regulator of E-cadherin. ..
- Jin qiao S, Bin S, Wen hao Z, Yi Y. Basic fibroblast growth factor stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of neural stem cells in neonatal rats after ischemic brain injury. Brain Dev. 2009;31:331-40 pubmed publisher..We suggest that bFGF promotes the repair of ischemia brain injury through increasing the proliferation of neural stem cells and their differentiation into neurons, astrocytes, and oligodendrocytes. ..
- Zhang H, Liu C, Zha Z, Zhao B, Yao J, Zhao S, et al. TEAD transcription factors mediate the function of TAZ in cell growth and epithelial-mesenchymal transition. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:13355-62 pubmed publisher..Our study establishes a functional partnership between TAZ and TEAD under negative regulation by the Hippo signaling pathway. ..
- Liu Y, Petreaca M, Martins Green M. Cell and molecular mechanisms of insulin-induced angiogenesis. J Cell Mol Med. 2009;13:4492-504 pubmed publisher..Our findings strongly suggest that insulin is a good candidate for the treatment of ischaemic wounds and other conditions in which blood vessel development is impaired. ..
- Liu X, Xie H, Luo C, Tong L, Wang Y, Peng T, et al. Discovery and SAR of thiazolidine-2,4-dione analogues as insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor (IGF-1R) inhibitors via hierarchical virtual screening. J Med Chem. 2010;53:2661-5 pubmed publisher..Initial SAR and biological activity of the analogues of 5 and 6 with thiazolidine-2,4-dione template are presented, and several inhibitors with low nanomolar potency are reported. ..
- Li X, Shu R, Liu D, Jiang S. Different effects of 25-kDa amelogenin on the proliferation, attachment and migration of various periodontal cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;394:581-6 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that rPAm may play an essential role in periodontal regeneration through the activation of periodontal fibroblasts and inhibition of the cellular behaviors of gingival epithelial cells. ..
- Shen J, Tan C, Zhang Y, Li X, Li W, Huang J, et al. Discovery of potent ligands for estrogen receptor beta by structure-based virtual screening. J Med Chem. 2010;53:5361-5 pubmed publisher..The results also suggest that structures optimized through MD are applicable to lead discovery. ..
- Ji W, Yang J, Wang D, Cao L, Tan W, Qian H, et al. hSulf-1 gene exhibits anticancer efficacy through negatively regulating VEGFR-2 signaling in human cancers. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e23274 pubmed publisher..Therefore, hSulf-1-mediated antiproliferation and antiangiogenesis could be a reasonable approach for cancer therapy. ..
- Sheng S, Liu J, Dai Y, Sun X, Xiong X, Huang G. Knockdown of lactate dehydrogenase A suppresses tumor growth and metastasis of human hepatocellular carcinoma. FEBS J. 2012;279:3898-910 pubmed publisher..These studies have important implications for understanding the mechanisms by which LDHA promotes tumor growth and metastasis. ..
- Wang Y, Ren T, Cai Y, He X. MicroRNA let-7a inhibits the proliferation and invasion of nonsmall cell lung cancer cell line 95D by regulating K-Ras and HMGA2 gene expression. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2013;28:131-7 pubmed publisher..05). We suppose that let-7a inhibits the proliferation and invasion of the cell line 95D by regulating the translation of K-RAS and HMGA2 mRNA, not the transcription of the mRNA itself. ..
- Zhu Y, Cui W, Cheng Y, Chang J, Chen N, Yan L. Evaluation of biodegradable paclitaxel-eluting nanofibre-covered metal stents for the treatment of benign cardia stricture in an experimental model. Br J Surg. 2013;100:784-93 pubmed publisher..The DES was more effective for the treatment of benign cardia stricture than bare stents in a canine model. Retention of the DES for 4 weeks led to a better clinical and pathological outcome than 1 week. ..
- Xia L, Zhang M, Chang Q, Wang L, Zeng D, Zhang X, et al. Enhanced dentin-like mineralized tissue formation by AdShh-transfected human dental pulp cells and porous calcium phosphate cement. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62645 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that the constructs with AdShh-transfected hDPCs and porous CPC might be a better alternative for dental tissue regeneration. ..
- Chen X, Zhao M, Hao M, Sun X, Wang J, Mao Y, et al. Dual inhibition of PI3K and mTOR mitigates compensatory AKT activation and improves tamoxifen response in breast cancer. Mol Cancer Res. 2013;11:1269-78 pubmed publisher..Combinatorial inhibition of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR signaling axis may enhance endocrine-based therapy in breast cancer. ..
- Wang C, Zhang Z, Li L, Zhang J, Wang J, Fan J, et al. S100A11 is a migration-related protein in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Med Sci. 2013;10:1552-9 pubmed publisher..These results highlight the significance of S100A11 in LSCC progression and suggest that the dysregulation of S100A11 might contribute to the metastatic progression of LSCC. ..
- Pan X, Li L, Huang Y, Huang H, Xu D, Gao Y, et al. Icaritin acts synergistically with epirubicin to suppress bladder cancer growth through inhibition of autophagy. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:334-42 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that icaritin may prove to be a novel potent therapeutic agent for the treatment of bladder cancer. ..
- Chen J, Zhang H, Chen Y, Qiao G, Jiang W, Ni P, et al. miR-598 inhibits metastasis in colorectal cancer by suppressing JAG1/Notch2 pathway stimulating EMT. Exp Cell Res. 2017;352:104-112 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest miR-598 is implicated in regulating Epithelial-mesenchymal transitions by directly suppressing its downstream target gene JAG1 to inactivate Notch signaling pathway. ..
- Lyu X, Li J, Yun X, Huang R, Deng X, Wang Y, et al. miR-181a-5p, an inducer of Wnt-signaling, facilitates cell proliferation in acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Oncol Rep. 2017;37:1469-1476 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a novel mechanistic insight into the role of miR-181a-5p in ALL cell growth and proliferation and implicate miR-181a-5p as an attractive candidate for ALL therapy. ..
- Chen Y, Peng Y, Yao M, Teng J, Ni D, Zhu Z, et al. Cisplatin and photodynamic therapy exert synergistic inhibitory effects on small-cell lung cancer cell viability and xenograft tumor growth. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;487:567-572 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggest that low dose cisplatin combination with PDT can be an effective therapeutic modality in the treatment of SCLC patients. ..
- Nagaraja S, Vitanza N, Woo P, Taylor K, Liu F, Zhang L, et al. Transcriptional Dependencies in Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma. Cancer Cell. 2017;31:635-652.e6 pubmed publisher..The findings presented demonstrate transcriptional vulnerabilities and elucidate previously unknown mechanisms of DIPG pathobiology. ..
- Lu H, Yu M, Sun Y, Mao W, Wang Q, Wu M, et al. Expression and purification of bioactive high-purity mouse monokine induced by IFN-gamma in Escherichia coli. Protein Expr Purif. 2007;55:132-8 pubmed..The biological activity of rMuMIG was demonstrated in a murine spleen cell chemotaxis assay with ED50 30 ng/ml. Further experiments showed that rMuMIG could inhibit proliferation of mouse bone marrow cells in vivo. ..
- Liu Y, Wang Z, Li H, Wu Z, Wei F, Wang H. Role of the ERas gene in gastric cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:50-6 pubmed publisher..Therefore, ERas is confirmed to be an important gene in affecting tumor proliferation and metastasis. Furthermore, the significance of the ERas mechanism and signaling pathway is shown. ..
- An H, Xue Y, Shen Y, Du Q, Hu B. Sodium valproate induces cell senescence in human hepatocarcinoma cells. Molecules. 2013;18:14935-47 pubmed publisher..Since the effective concentration inducing cell senescence in hepatocarcinoma cells is clinically available, whether a clinical dose of SVP could induce cell senescence in clinical hepatocarcinoma is worthy of further study. ..
- Zhang L, Meng J, Chen H, Han X. [The extraction and effects on mouse lymphocyte proliferation of immunoregulation components from Lysimachia hemsleyana]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2002;25:720-2 pubmed..The results suggested that n-butanol fraction and chloroform fraction from Lysimachia hemsleyana possibly maybe have immunoregulation effects. ..
- Dong Q, Yao J, Fang J, Ding K. Structural characterization and immunological activity of two cold-water extractable polysaccharides from Cistanche deserticola Y. C. Ma. Carbohydr Res. 2007;342:1343-9 pubmed..Bioactivity tests showed that CDA-1A is inert for T-cell proliferation stimulation but active for B-cell proliferation, while CDA-3B is potent for the stimulation of both T- and B-cell proliferation...
- Bao J, Li D, Wang L, Wu J, Hu Y, Wang Z, et al. MicroRNA-449 and microRNA-34b/c function redundantly in murine testes by targeting E2F transcription factor-retinoblastoma protein (E2F-pRb) pathway. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:21686-98 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data suggest that the miR-449 cluster and miR-34b/c function redundantly in the regulation of male germ cell development in murine testes. ..
- Luo Y, Yu S, Tong L, Huang Q, Lu W, Chen Y. Synthesis and biological evaluation of new homocamptothecin analogs. Eur J Med Chem. 2012;54:281-6 pubmed publisher..The stability studies of this series also displayed significant improvement of the stability. ..
- Jiang H, Lin X, Liu Y, Gong W, Ma X, Yu Y, et al. Transformation of epithelial ovarian cancer stemlike cells into mesenchymal lineage via EMT results in cellular heterogeneity and supports tumor engraftment. Mol Med. 2012;18:1197-208 pubmed publisher..These findings illustrate the interplay between epithelial ovarian CSCs and the EMT, and exert a link to explain tumor heterogeneity and its necessity for ovarian cancer maintenance, metastasis and progression. ..
- Ke G, Liang L, Yang J, Huang X, Han D, Huang S, et al. MiR-181a confers resistance of cervical cancer to radiation therapy through targeting the pro-apoptotic PRKCD gene. Oncogene. 2013;32:3019-27 pubmed publisher..Thus, the expression level of miR-181a in cervical cancer may serve as a biomarker for sensitivity to radiation therapy, and targeting miR-181a may represent a new approach to sensitizing cervical cancer to radiation treatment. ..
- Ding J, Li Q, Yu J, Wang X, Lu C, Ma C, et al. Carbamylated erythropoietin ameliorates hypoxia-induced cognitive and behavioral defects with the generation of choline acetyltransferase-positive neurons. J Neurosci Res. 2013;91:73-82 pubmed publisher..These results reveal that CEPO/EPO ameliorates hypoxia-induced cognitive and behavioral defects possibly through the generation of ChAT-positive neurons. ..
- Fang Y, Gu X, Li Z, Xiang J, Chen Z. miR-449b inhibits the proliferation of SW1116 colon cancer stem cells through downregulation of CCND1 and E2F3 expression. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:399-406 pubmed publisher..This, in turn, reduced the proliferative ability of colon cancer stem cells. These data suggest that miR-449b plays a tumor-suppressive role in colon cancer stem cells. ..
- Wang K, Li Y, Jiang Y, Dai C, Patankar M, Song J, et al. An endogenous aryl hydrocarbon receptor ligand inhibits proliferation and migration of human ovarian cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2013;340:63-71 pubmed publisher..ITE also suppressed OVCAR-3 cell growth in mice. These data suggest that the ITE might potentially be used for therapeutic intervention for at least a subset of human ovarian cancer. ..
- Yuan X, Zhou Y, Wang W, Li J, Xie G, Zhao Y, et al. Activation of TLR4 signaling promotes gastric cancer progression by inducing mitochondrial ROS production. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e794 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these results reveal a novel pathway linking innate immune signaling to GC cell proliferation, implicate mROS as an important component of cell survival signals and further establish mitochondria as hubs for GC therapies. ..
- Qian J, Luo Y, Gu X, Zhan W, Wang X. Twist1 promotes gastric cancer cell proliferation through up-regulation of FoxM1. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e77625 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our results uncover a previous unknown Twist 1/FoxM1 regulatory pathway, which may help to understand the mechanisms of gastric cancer proliferation. ..
- Qiu Y, Wei Y, Shen N, Wang Z, Kan T, Yu W, et al. miR-204 inhibits epithelial to mesenchymal transition by targeting slug in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;32:1331-41 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that miR-204 plays negative roles in the invasive and/or metastatic potential of ICC, and that its suppressive effects are mediated by repressing Slug expression. ..
- Zhou C, Ye L, Jiang C, Bai J, Chi Y, Zhang H. Long noncoding RNA HOTAIR, a hypoxia-inducible factor-1Î± activated driver of malignancy, enhances hypoxic cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion in non-small cell lung cancer. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:9179-88 pubmed publisher..Under hypoxic conditions, HOTAIR enhanced cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion. These data suggested that suppression of HOTAIR upon hypoxia of NSCLC could be a novel therapeutic strategy. ..
- Xiao J, Chen P, Qu Y, Yu P, Yao J, Wang H, et al. Telocytes in exercise-induced cardiac growth. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:973-9 pubmed publisher..Adding cardiac TCs might help promote cardiac regeneration and renewal. ..
- Liang W, Li Z, Wang Z, Zhou J, Song H, Xu S, et al. Periodic Mechanical Stress INDUCES Chondrocyte Proliferation and Matrix Synthesis via CaMKII-Mediated Pyk2 Signaling. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:383-396 pubmed publisher..Our results collectively indicate that periodic mechanical stress promotes chondrocyte proliferation and matrix synthesis through the integrin?1-CaMKII-Pyk2-ERK1/2 signaling cascade. ..
- Wang J, Chen X, Tong S, Zhou H, Sun J, Gou Y, et al. Overexpression of WDFY2 inhibits prostate cancer cell growth and migration via inactivation of Akt pathway. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317704821 pubmed publisher..Our results showed that WDFY2 inhibited cancer cell colony formation and migration via suppressing Akt pathway, making it a potential new therapeutic target in prostate cancer. ..
- Zhong L, Guo X, Zhang X, Sun Q, Tong L, Wu Z, et al. TKI-31 inhibits angiogenesis by combined suppression signaling pathway of VEGFR2 and PDGFRbeta. Cancer Biol Ther. 2006;5:323-30 pubmed..These results collectively highlight the therapeutic potential of this compound for the treatment of solid tumors and other diseases where angiogenesis plays an important role. ..
- Tang J, Li H, Shen Y, Jin H, Yan S, Liu R, et al. Antitumor activity of extracts and compounds from the rhizomes of Veratrum dahuricum. Phytother Res. 2008;22:1093-6 pubmed publisher..Among these samples, CHCl(3) fraction, the total alkaloids, compounds 1 and 6 showed higher inhibitory activity, compound 3 selectively exhibited significant cytotoxicity to SW1990 and NCI-H249...
- Wang C, Li Z, Yang Z, Zhao H, Yang Y, Chen K, et al. The effect of receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase kappa on the change of cell adhesion and proliferation induced by N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase V. J Cell Biochem. 2010;109:113-23 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that GnT-V could decrease human hepatoma SMMC-7721 cell adhesion and promote cell proliferation partially through RPTPkappa. ..
- Li B, Jin H, Yu Y, Gu C, Zhou X, Zhao N, et al. HOXA10 is overexpressed in human ovarian clear cell adenocarcinoma and correlates with poor survival. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009;19:1347-52 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, HOXA10 was overexpressed in OCCA and was correlated with poor survival. HOXA10 promotes proliferation, migration, and invasion of OCCA cells. Human homeobox gene A10 could be a promising prognostic marker for OCCA. ..
- Zeng R, Liu Z, Sun Y, Xu C. Differential expression and function of AR isoforms in prostate cancer. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:492-8 pubmed publisher..Our study provides insight into further understanding the biological role of AR-A in its interaction with AR-B and its impact on PCa clinical treatment. ..
- Jia C, Li H, Zhu X, Dong Y, Fu D, Zhao Q, et al. MiR-223 suppresses cell proliferation by targeting IGF-1R. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e27008 pubmed publisher..Therefore we believed that IGF-1R was the functional target for miR-223 suppression of cell proliferation and its downstream PI3K/Akt/mTOR/p70S6K pathway suppressed by miR-223 was by targeting IGF-1R. ..
- Zhang S, Qian Y, Liu A, Cai J, Zhao X, Wei J, et al. Clinicopathologic significance and function of S-phase kinase-associated protein 2 overexpression in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hum Pathol. 2012;43:1084-93 pubmed publisher..S-phase kinase-associated protein 2 is involved in hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation through regulating numerous genes involved in cell-cycle progression, thereby providing a potential therapeutic target for this malignancy. ..
- Wang J, Liu B, Gu S, Liang J. Effects of Wnt/?-catenin signalling on proliferation and differentiation of apical papilla stem cells. Cell Prolif. 2012;45:121-31 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that canonical Wnt/?-catenin signalling promotes proliferation and odonto/osteogenic differentiation of SCAP. ..
- Tu C, Li J, Wang F, Li L, Wang J, Jiang W. Glycyrrhizin regulates CD4+T cell response during liver fibrogenesis via JNK, ERK and PI3K/AKT pathway. Int Immunopharmacol. 2012;14:410-21 pubmed publisher..Collectively, GL might alleviate liver injury and fibrosis progression via regulation of CD4(+)T cell response in JNK, ERK and PI3K/AKT-dependent pathways. ..
- Huang J, Guo Y, Zhao C, Yuan S, Wang Y, Tang G, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein (HBx)-related long noncoding RNA (lncRNA) down-regulated expression by HBx (Dreh) inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis by targeting the intermediate filament protein vimentin. Hepatology. 2013;57:1882-92 pubmed publisher
- Jia L, Jin H, Zhou J, Chen L, Lu Y, Ming Y, et al. A potential anti-tumor herbal medicine, Corilagin, inhibits ovarian cancer cell growth through blocking the TGF-? signaling pathways. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013;13:33 pubmed publisher..Corilagin extracted from Phyllanthus niruri L. acts as a natural, effective therapeutic agent against the growth of ovarian cancer cells via targeted action against the TGF-?/AKT/ERK/Smad signaling pathways. ..
- Zhang Y, Tang Y, Man Y, Pan F, Li Z, Jia L. Knockdown of AXL receptor tyrosine kinase in osteosarcoma cells leads to decreased proliferation and increased apoptosis. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2013;26:179-88 pubmed
- Wang Y, Yang F, Zhang H, Zi X, Pan X, Chen F, et al. Cuprous oxide nanoparticles inhibit the growth and metastasis of melanoma by targeting mitochondria. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e783 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, CONPs can induce the apoptosis of cancer cells through a mitochondrion-mediated apoptosis pathway, which raises the possibility that CONPs could be used to cure melanoma and other cancers...
- Cheng X, Li Y, Tan J, Sun B, Xiao Y, Fang X, et al. CCL20 and CXCL8 synergize to promote progression and poor survival outcome in patients with colorectal cancer by collaborative induction of the epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Cancer Lett. 2014;348:77-87 pubmed publisher..CCL20 and CXCL8 synergize to promote CRC metastatic progression by coordinated induction of EMT via PI3K/AKT-ERK1/2 signaling axis. Detection of both coexpressions can be used to predict clinical outcomes in CRC patients. ..
- Xiao C, Wang L, Zhu L, Zhang C, Zhou J. Curcumin inhibits oral squamous cell carcinoma SCC-9 cells proliferation by regulating miR-9 expression. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;454:576-80 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our findings would provide a new insight into the use of curcumin against OSCC in future. ..
- Wang C, Liang Q, Chen G, Jing J, Wang S. Inhibition of GPR137 suppresses proliferation of medulloblastoma cells in vitro. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2015;62:868-73 pubmed publisher..Our investigation suggested that GPR137 could be a potential oncogene in medulloblastoma cells and might serve as a target for the treatment of medulloblastoma. ..
- Zhang P, Li K, Shen Y, Gao P, Dong Z, Cai J, et al. Galectin-1 induces hepatocellular carcinoma EMT and sorafenib resistance by activating FAK/PI3K/AKT signaling. Cell Death Dis. 2016;7:e2201 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that Gal-1 may be a potential therapeutic target for HCC and a biomarker for predicting response to sorafenib treatment. ..
- Yu S, Zhao Z, Sun L, Li P. Fermentation Results in Quantitative Changes in Milk-Derived Exosomes and Different Effects on Cell Growth and Survival. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:1220-1228 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrated biological functions in milk exosomes and provided new insight into the nutrient composition of dairy products. ..
- Zhang H, Zhou L, Shi W, Song N, Yu K, Gu Y. A mechanism underlying the effects of polyunsaturated fatty acids on breast cancer. Int J Mol Med. 2012;30:487-94 pubmed publisher..Additionally, our results also suggest that TRPC3 appears as a new mediator of breast cancer cell migration/invasion and represents a potential target for a new class of anticancer agent. ..
- Li C, Yan Y, Ji W, Bao L, Qian H, Chen L, et al. OCT4 positively regulates Survivin expression to promote cancer cell proliferation and leads to poor prognosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e49693 pubmed publisher..This study shows that OCT4 and Survivin expression were correlated with poor survival in patients with ESCC. OCT4 and Survivin may be regarded as targets in ESCC biotherapy. ..
- Chen J, Jiao L, Xu C, Yu Y, Zhang Z, Chang Z, et al. Neural protein gamma-synuclein interacting with androgen receptor promotes human prostate cancer progression. BMC Cancer. 2012;12:593 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that SNCG may serve as a biomarker for predicting human prostate cancer progression and metastasis. It also may become as a novel target for biomedical therapy in advanced prostate cancer. ..
- Pan W, Zhou H, Shen Y, Wang Y, Xu Y, Hu Y, et al. Surveillance on the status of immune cells after Echinnococcus granulosus protoscoleces infection in Balb/c mice. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e59746 pubmed publisher..To date, the status of the immune cells believed to be associated with the pathogenicity of E. granulosus infection has not been demonstrated clearly...
- Zhao Y, Su B, Yang X, Shi J, Tang L, Zhang J, et al. [Small molecule inhibitor SB203580 enhances the antitumor effect of gefitinib in PC-9 and A549 lung cancer cell lines]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2013;35:103-8 pubmed publisher..The enhanced inhibitory effect of SB203580 may be correlated with the blockage of p38MAPK signal transduction pathway. ..
- Xu J, Yang L, Ma C, Huang Y, Zhu G, Chen Q. MiR-25-3p attenuates the proliferation of tongue squamous cell carcinoma cell line Tca8113. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2013;6:743-7 pubmed publisher..MiR-25-3p inhibited the proliferation of tongue squamous cell carcinoma cells and regulated cell cycle-related protein expression, playing an important role in the occurrence and development of squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue. ..
- Zhou S, Chen L, Qin J, Li R, Tao H, Zhen Z, et al. Depletion of CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cells promotes CCL21-mediated antitumor immunity. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73952 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that depletion of Tregs in the tumor microenvironment could enhance CCL21-mediated antitumor immunity, and CCL21 combined with anti-CD25 mAbs may be a more effective immunotherapy to promote tumor rejection. ..
- Cao F, Townsend E, Karatas H, Xu J, Li L, Lee S, et al. Targeting MLL1 H3K4 methyltransferase activity in mixed-lineage leukemia. Mol Cell. 2014;53:247-61 pubmed publisher..We envision broad applications for MM-401 in basic and translational research. ..
- Gao L, Bo H, Wang Y, Zhang J, Zhu M. Neurotrophic Factor Artemin Promotes Invasiveness and Neurotrophic Function of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma In Vivo and In Vitro. Pancreas. 2015;44:134-43 pubmed publisher..Artemin could promote invasiveness and neurotrophic function of pancreatic adenocarcinoma in vivo and in vitro. Therefore, Artemin could be used as a new therapeutic target of pancreatic carcinoma. ..
- Kong Y, Shen Y, Ni J, Shao D, Miao N, Xu J, et al. Insulin deficiency induces rat renal mesangial cell dysfunction via activation of IGF-1/IGF-1R pathway. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2016;37:217-27 pubmed publisher..Insulin deficiency increases the expression of IGF-1 and IGF-1R in renal MCs and the kidney of diabetic rats, which contributes to the development of diabetic nephropathy. ..
- Guo Y, Cui J, Ji Z, Cheng C, Zhang K, Zhang C, et al. miR-302/367/LATS2/YAP pathway is essential for prostate tumor-propagating cells and promotes the development of castration resistance. Oncogene. 2017;36:6336-6347 pubmed publisher..Thus, targeting this signaling axis may represent a promising therapeutic strategy for CRPC. ..
- Jiang J, Chen X, Shen J, Wei Y, Wu T, Yang Y, et al. Beta1,4-galactosyltransferase V functions as a positive growth regulator in glioma. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:9482-9 pubmed..Taken together, our results suggest that GalT V functioned as a novel glioma growth activator and might represent a novel target in glioma therapy. ..
- Bu S, Huang Q, Jiang Y, Min H, Hou Y, Guo Z, et al. p38 Mitogen-activated protein kinases is required for counteraction of 2-methoxyestradiol to estradiol-stimulated cell proliferation and induction of apoptosis in ovarian carcinoma cells via phosphorylation Bcl-2. Apoptosis. 2006;11:413-25 pubmed..Furthermore, activation of p38 and phosphorylation of Bcl-2 plays a critical role in the mechanism. 2ME2 therefore, may have a clinical application for the treatment of ovarian cancer. ..
- Wu P, Shen Q, Dong S, Xu Z, Tsien J, Hu Y. Calorie restriction ameliorates neurodegenerative phenotypes in forebrain-specific presenilin-1 and presenilin-2 double knockout mice. Neurobiol Aging. 2008;29:1502-11 pubmed..The possible molecular mechanisms of the CR effects on alleviating AD pathogenesis have been discussed. ..
- Jiang H, Xu M, Wang X. Pancreatic stellate cells promote proliferation and invasiveness of human pancreatic cancer cells via galectin-3. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:2023-8 pubmed..The supernatant fluid of PSCs enhanced the invasiveness of SW1990 cells through interaction with GAL-3. GAL-3 and PSCs were involved in the proliferation and infiltration process of pancreatic cancer cells. ..