Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on bone marrow cells in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: bone marrow cells
Publications111 found, 100 shown here
- Zhu L, Cheng X, Ding Y, Shi J, Jin H, Wang H, et al. Bone marrow-derived myofibroblasts promote colon tumorigenesis through the IL-6/JAK2/STAT3 pathway. Cancer Lett. 2014;343:80-9 pubmed publisher..When co-injected, BMFs significantly enhanced tumorigenesis of colon cancer cells in mice. Our results demonstrate that BMFs promote tumorigenesis via the activation of the IL-6/JAK2/STAT3 pathway. ..
- Guo S, Zi X, Schulz V, Cheng J, Zhong M, Koochaki S, et al. Nonstochastic reprogramming from a privileged somatic cell state. Cell. 2014;156:649-62 pubmed publisher..paperclip: ..
- Li Y, Mao W, Zhang C, Wan L, Jing C, Hua X, et al. Neuroprotective effects of intravenous transplantation of bone marrow mononuclear cells from 5-fluorouracil pre-treated rats on ischemic stroke. Behav Brain Res. 2016;301:287-92 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that BMRMNCs transplantation may protect ischemic stroke, at least partially, via increasing the secretion of growth factors and migration to the injured site. ..
- Li N, Shen X, Liu Y, Zhang J, He Y, Liu Q, et al. Isolation, characterization, and radiation protection of Sipunculus nudus L. polysaccharide. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;83:288-96 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that SNP possesses marked antioxidant and bone marrow damage protection capacity which play important roles in the prevention of radiation damage. ..
- Zhang W, Cao H, Zhang X, Li G, Chang Q, Zhao J, et al. A strontium-incorporated nanoporous titanium implant surface for rapid osseointegration. Nanoscale. 2016;8:5291-301 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the MAO-Sr coating has the potential for future use in dental implants. ..
- Ning L, Chen C, Jin R, Wu Y, Zhang H, Sun C, et al. [Effect of components of dang-gui-bu-xue decoction on hematopenia]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2002;27:50-3 pubmed..Among them, polysaccharide of angelica was most potent. The studies show that the extracts and some components of DGBXD can promote the hemopoietic function system of the model mice, and they exert the effects in a comprehensive way. ..
- Zhang Q, Qin L, He W, Van Puyvelde L, Maes D, Adams A, et al. Coumarins from Cnidium monnieri and their antiosteoporotic activity. Planta Med. 2007;73:13-9 pubmed
- Ye M, Chen H. [Effects of Astragalus injection on proliferation of basal-like breast cancer cell line MDA-MB-468]. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2008;6:399-404 pubmed publisher..The effects of AI on MDA-MB-468 cells and mMSCs are related to the concentration of AI, and its mechanism of inhibiting the proliferation of MDA-MB-468 cells may be due to down-regulation of the expressions of EGFR and p53 protein. ..
- Zhang J, Xiang D, Zhu S, Mao W, Lu H, Wu M, et al. Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist inhibits normal hematopoiesis and reduces lethality and bone marrow toxicity of 5-fluouracil in mouse. Biomed Pharmacother. 2009;63:501-8 pubmed publisher..Pretreatment with IL-1Ra offers a new promising strategy to alleviate the BM toxicity of chemotherapy in clinical settings. ..
- Wang L, Lin J, Zhou Z, Huo R, Shen B, Sun Y, et al. Up-regulation of Th17 cells may underlie inhibition of Treg development caused by immunization with activated syngeneic T cells. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e27289 pubmed publisher..Our results implicate up-regulated Th17 development might be one of mechanisms of enhancing anti-tumor immunity induced by immunization with aTCV, which provide a novel insight in numerous mechanisms responsible for anti-tumor immunity. ..
- Xue J, Gong Y, Zhou G, Liu W, Cao Y, Zhang W. Chondrogenic differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells induced by acellular cartilage sheets. Biomaterials. 2012;33:5832-40 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that ACSs possess a chondrogenic induction activity that promotes BMSC differentiation. ..
- Wu X, Li S, Lou L, Chen Z. The effect of the microgravity rotating culture system on the chondrogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Mol Biotechnol. 2013;54:331-6 pubmed publisher..Compared with routine three-dimensional static culture, the microgravity rotating culture system was more effective for the construction of tissue-engineered cartilage in vitro. ..
- Zou Q, Hong W, Zhou Y, Ding Q, Wang J, Jin W, et al. Bone marrow stem cell dysfunction in radiation-induced abscopal bone loss. J Orthop Surg Res. 2016;11:3 pubmed publisher..001) at the irradiation site 12 weeks post-irradiation. These data highlight that radiation-induced bone complications are partly BMSC-mediated, with important implications for bone health maintenance in patients receiving radiotherapy. ..
- Lu T, Qian S, Meng F, Ning C, Liu X. Enhanced osteogenic activity of poly ether ether ketone using calcium plasma immersion ion implantation. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2016;142:192-198 pubmed publisher..The obtained results indicate that PEEK surface with enhanced osteogenic activity can be produced by calcium incorporation. ..
- Zhang S, Ge J, Sun A, Xu D, Qian J, Lin J, et al. Comparison of various kinds of bone marrow stem cells for the repair of infarcted myocardium: single clonally purified non-hematopoietic mesenchymal stem cells serve as a superior source. J Cell Biochem. 2006;99:1132-47 pubmed..We conclude that transplantation with single clonally purified MSCs seems to be more beneficial to the cardiac repair than with other stem cells after MI. ..
- Tang H, Xu Z, Qin X, Wu B, Wu L, Zhao X, et al. Chest wall reconstruction in a canine model using polydioxanone mesh, demineralized bone matrix and bone marrow stromal cells. Biomaterials. 2009;30:3224-33 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, a surgical approach utilizing biodegradable polydioxanone (PDO) mesh in combination with DBMs and BMSCs could repair the chest wall defect not only in function but also in structure. ..
- Wang L, Huang Y, Pan K, Jiang X, Liu C. Osteogenic responses to different concentrations/ratios of BMP-2 and bFGF in bone formation. Ann Biomed Eng. 2010;38:77-87 pubmed publisher..05). These results show that a combination of rhBMP-2 and bFGF effectively induces early BMSC proliferation and differentiation in vitro. When combined, rhBMP-2 and bFGF synergistically promote new bone formation. ..
- Ye X, Yin X, Yang D, Tan J, Liu G. Ectopic bone regeneration by human bone marrow mononucleated cells, undifferentiated and osteogenically differentiated bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in beta-tricalcium phosphate scaffolds. Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2012;18:545-56 pubmed publisher..Overall, this study suggests that ectopic osteogenesis of cell/scaffold composites is more dependent on the in vitro expansion condition, and osteo-differentiated BMSCs hold the highest potential concerning in vivo bone regeneration. ..
- Fang X, Zhao R, Wang K, Li Z, Yang P, Huang Q, et al. Bone marrow-derived endothelial progenitor cells are involved in aneurysm repair in rabbits. J Clin Neurosci. 2012;19:1283-6 pubmed publisher..These results show that bone marrow-derived EPC are involved in the process of aneurysm repair in this rabbit model. ..
- Ding H, Gao Y, Hu C, Wang Y, Wang C, Yin J, et al. HIF-1? transgenic bone marrow cells can promote tissue repair in cases of corticosteroid-induced osteonecrosis of the femoral head in rabbits. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e63628 pubmed publisher..Transplantation of HIF-1? transgenic BMCs can potentially promote the repair of the necrotic area of corticosteroid-induced ONFH...
- Wu C, Zhou Y, Chang J, Xiao Y. Delivery of dimethyloxallyl glycine in mesoporous bioactive glass scaffolds to improve angiogenesis and osteogenesis of human bone marrow stromal cells. Acta Biomater. 2013;9:9159-68 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that the controllable delivery of DMOG in MBG scaffolds can mimic a hypoxic microenvironment, which not only improves the angiogenic capacity of hBMSC, but also enhances their osteogenic differentiation. ..
- Min Z, Shichang Z, Chen X, Yufang Z, Changqing Z. 3D-printed dimethyloxallyl glycine delivery scaffolds to improve angiogenesis and osteogenesis. Biomater Sci. 2015;3:1236-44 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, micro-CT imaging and fluorescence labeling indicated larger areas of bone formation for DMOG-loaded scaffolds. It is concluded that MPHS-DMOG scaffolds are promising for enhancing bone healing of osseous defects. ..
- Lu H, Yu M, Sun Y, Mao W, Wang Q, Wu M, et al. Expression and purification of bioactive high-purity mouse monokine induced by IFN-gamma in Escherichia coli. Protein Expr Purif. 2007;55:132-8 pubmed..The biological activity of rMuMIG was demonstrated in a murine spleen cell chemotaxis assay with ED50 30 ng/ml. Further experiments showed that rMuMIG could inhibit proliferation of mouse bone marrow cells in vivo. ..
- Song A, Shu R, Xie Y, Song Z, Li H, Liu X, et al. A study of enamel matrix proteins on differentiation of porcine bone marrow stromal cells into cementoblasts. Cell Prolif. 2007;40:381-96 pubmed..Histological analysis demonstrated new cellular cementum-like tissue formed along EMP-treated root slices. Our work has indicated for the first time, differentiation of BMSCs into cementoblasts using an EMP-based protocol. ..
- Li J, Song Y, Zhang S, Zhao C, Zhang F, Zhang X, et al. In vitro responses of human bone marrow stromal cells to a fluoridated hydroxyapatite coated biodegradable Mg-Zn alloy. Biomaterials. 2010;31:5782-8 pubmed publisher..The in vitro results indicated that the bioactive FHA coating can improve the interfacial bioactivity of Mg-6 wt.%Zn substrate, specifically, both on biodegradation behavior control and good cellular proliferation and differentiation. ..
- Fei Q, Guo C, Xu X, Gao J, Zhang J, Chen T, et al. Osteogenic growth peptide enhances the proliferation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells from osteoprotegerin-deficient mice by CDK2/cyclin A. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2010;42:801-6 pubmed publisher..Our study suggested that OGP may increase the bone formation in OPG-deficient mice by stimulating MSC proliferation rather than differentiation, and probably by triggering CDK2/cyclin A pathway. ..
- Shao C, Fu Y, Lu W, Fan X. Bone marrow-derived endothelial progenitor cells: a promising therapeutic alternative for corneal endothelial dysfunction. Cells Tissues Organs. 2011;193:253-63 pubmed publisher..Human fetal BEPC transdifferentiate into corneal endothelial-like cells in vitro. Features of the induced BEPC indicated that they may be useful for the repair of corneal endothelial dysfunction. ..
- Qiao X, Xie X, Jiang S, Shi W, Tang J, Zhou N. Experimental bone marrow failure in mice ameliorated by OCH via tippling the balance of released cytokines from Th1 to Th2. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2012;34:491-8 pubmed publisher..The treatment of OCH in vitro increased the colonies of CFU-GM. Our data suggests that OCH ameliorated immune-mediated BMFS in CByB6F1 mice via activation of NKT cells, and shifting the balance from Th1 to Th2. ..
- Yuan J, Cao Y, Liu W. Biomimetic scaffolds: implications for craniofacial regeneration. J Craniofac Surg. 2012;23:294-7 pubmed publisher..This article summarizes new developments of biomimetic scaffolds including the biomimesis of extracellular matrix, cell-matrix interaction, and tissue-regenerative signaling. ..
- Tang X, Sheng L, Xie F, Zhang Q. Differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells into chondrocytes using chondrocyte extract. Mol Med Rep. 2012;6:745-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, a high-density culture method was able to increase the time in which the phenotypic change was maintained. ..
- Sun J, Zhou H, Deng Y, Zhang Y, Gu P, Ge S, et al. Conditioned medium from bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells transiently retards osteoblast differentiation by downregulating runx2. Cells Tissues Organs. 2012;196:510-22 pubmed publisher..These results highlight the need to take into account the paracrine effect of MSCs when using them in regenerative medicine for the repair of bone defects. ..
- Zhang Z, Li X, Guo J, Xu F, He Q, Zhao Y, et al. Interleukin-17 enhances the production of interferon-? and tumour necrosis factor-? by bone marrow T lymphocytes from patients with lower risk myelodysplastic syndromes. Eur J Haematol. 2013;90:375-84 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, increased IL-17 expression was associated with more severe anaemia in with patients with MDS. Elevated IL-17 levels and IL-17-induced IFN-? and TNF-? overproduction may be involved in the pathogenesis of lower risk MDS. ..
- Chen Z, Wu C, Gu W, Klein T, Crawford R, Xiao Y. Osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow MSCs by ?-tricalcium phosphate stimulating macrophages via BMP2 signalling pathway. Biomaterials. 2014;35:1507-18 pubmed publisher..These findings provided valuable insights into the mechanism of material-stimulated osteogenesis, and a strategy to optimize the evaluation system for the in vitro osteogenesis capacity of bone substitute materials. ..
- Liu H, Gao W, Yuan J, Wu C, Yao K, Zhang L, et al. Exosomes derived from dendritic cells improve cardiac function via activation of CD4(+) T lymphocytes after myocardial infarction. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2016;91:123-33 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide the basis for a novel strategy for the treatment of MI through the systemic delivery of DEXs. ..
- Cao L, Yang F, Liu G, Yu D, Li H, Fan Q, et al. The promotion of cartilage defect repair using adenovirus mediated Sox9 gene transfer of rabbit bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Biomaterials. 2011;32:3910-20 pubmed publisher..Our findings defined the important role of Sox9 in the repair of cartilage defects in vivo and provided evidence that Sox9 had the potential and advantage in the application of tissue engineering. ..
- Wu L, Li X, Xu F, Zhang Z, Chang C, He Q. Low RPS14 expression in MDS without 5q - aberration confers higher apoptosis rate of nucleated erythrocytes and predicts prolonged survival and possible response to lenalidomide in lower risk non-5q- patients. Eur J Haematol. 2013;90:486-93 pubmed publisher..Additionally, lower RPS14 predicts prolonged survival and possible response to lenalidomide in lower risk MDS patients. ..
- Bao L, Qin L, Liu L, Wu Y, Han T, Xue L, et al. Anthraquinone compounds from Morinda officinalis inhibit osteoclastic bone resorption in vitro. Chem Biol Interact. 2011;194:97-105 pubmed publisher..officinalis are potential inhibitors of bone resorption, and may also serve as evidence to explain the mechanism of the inhibitory effects of some other reported anthraquinones on bone loss...
- Meng S, Cao J, Wang L, Zhou Q, Li Y, Shen C, et al. MicroRNA 107 partly inhibits endothelial progenitor cells differentiation via HIF-1?. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e40323 pubmed publisher..The physiological mechanisms of miR-107 must be evaluated if it is to be used as a potential anti-ischemia therapeutic regime. ..
- Han Z, Zhang Q, Ye M, Kan L, Gu B, He K, et al. Molecular cloning of six novel Krüppel-like zinc finger genes from hematopoietic cells and identification of a novel transregulatory domain KRNB. J Biol Chem. 1999;274:35741-8 pubmed..The results indicated that ZNF255 might be a conditional transactivator, whereas ZNF253 and ZNF191 displayed a suppressive effect on the transcription in yeast and/or mammalian systems. ..
- Sun X, Zhang Z, Wang S, Gittens S, Jiang X, Chou L. Maxillary sinus floor elevation using a tissue-engineered bone complex with OsteoBone and bMSCs in rabbits. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2008;19:804-13 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that OsteoBone can successfully be used as a bone graft substitute and that the combination of this material with bMSCs can effectively promote new bone formation in sinus elevation. ..
- Xin Z, Meng W, Ya Ping H, Wei Z. Different biological properties of circulating and bone marrow endothelial progenitor cells in acute myocardial infarction rats. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008;56:441-8 pubmed publisher..CEPCs treatment led to a better cardiac function, RMBF and capillary density than BM-EPCs. Different biological properties were observed between CEPCs and BM-EPCs. Autologous CEPCs are more suitable for the AMI rat. ..
- Tang G, Qin Q, Zhang P, Wang G, Liu M, Ding Q, et al. Reverse signaling using an inducible costimulator to enhance immunogenic function of dendritic cells. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2009;66:3067-80 pubmed publisher..Our work therefore provides new recognition of an ICOSL/ICOS signal pathway in immunity and also supplies more evidence that this ICOSL/ICOS signal pathway is a reasonable target for therapeutic drugs. ..
- Hu Y, Xu Y, Lu W, Quan H, Shen Y, Yuan Z, et al. Effects of Microtus fortis lymphocytes on Schistosoma japonicum in a bone marrow transplantation model. Exp Parasitol. 2014;142:27-37 pubmed publisher..Thus, M. fortis cellular and humoral immunity provides a defense against schistosomes by negatively impacting the parasite growth and reproductive development. ..
- Hu L, Wang X, Jiang X, Xu L, Pan H. In vivo and in vitro study of osteogenic potency of endothelin-1 on bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Exp Cell Res. 2017;357:25-32 pubmed publisher..These findings have demonstrated the influence of EDN-1 on differentiation potential of BMSCs, which suggest that EDN-1 may be a new promising agent for bone tissue engineering. ..
- Ye M, Chen S, Wang X, Qi C, Lu G, Liang L, et al. Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor in bone marrow stromal cells of rat. Neuroreport. 2005;16:581-4 pubmed..Rat bone marrow stromal cells have the potential to secrete GDNF. Furthermore, the ability of secretion is determined by the surrounding microenvironment and self-growth status. ..
- Huang S, Liu X, Bai C, Lu F, Yuan Y, Gong D, et al. Synergistic effect of fibronectin and hepatocyte growth factor on stable cell-matrix adhesion, re-endothelialization, and reconstitution in developing tissue-engineered heart valves. Heart Vessels. 2007;22:116-22 pubmed..6/mm) remained high under exposure to high flow and pressure conditions in a bioreactor. These results demonstrated that the combination of fibronectin and hepatocyte growth factor contributed to creating autologous living heart valve...
- Liu C, Xu S, Ma Z, Zeng Y, Chen Z, Lu Y. Generation of pluripotent cancer-initiating cells from transformed bone marrow-derived cells. Cancer Lett. 2011;303:140-9 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that pluripotent cancer-initiating cells can originate from BMDCs. It provides an accessible in vitro model for copying the "embryonal rest" phenomenon from adult cells...
- Xu J, Lin S, Chen J, Miao Y, Taffet G, Entman M, et al. CCR2 mediates the uptake of bone marrow-derived fibroblast precursors in angiotensin II-induced cardiac fibrosis. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2011;301:H538-47 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that CCR2 plays a pivotal role in the pathogenesis of angiotensin II-induced cardiac fibrosis through regulation of bone marrow-derived fibroblast precursors. ..
- Lu H, Zhu S, Qian L, Xiang D, Zhang W, Nie A, et al. Activated expression of the chemokine Mig after chemotherapy contributes to chemotherapy-induced bone marrow suppression and lethal toxicity. Blood. 2012;119:4868-77 pubmed publisher..Neutralization of Mig may offer new strategies to alleviate BM toxicity with potentially dramatic implications for chemotherapy. ..
- Zhao Y, Zeng D, Xia L, Zhang S, Xu L, Jiang X, et al. Osteogenic potential of bone marrow stromal cells derived from streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Int J Mol Med. 2013;31:614-20 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide a new target with which to devise strategies for therapy. ..
- Tao J, Shi J, Lu Y, Dou B, Zhou Z, Gao M, et al. Overexpression of stearoyl-CoA desaturase 1 in bone-marrow mesenchymal stem cells increases osteogenesis. Panminerva Med. 2013;55:283-9 pubmed..Increased levels of SCD1 enhance osteogenesis in BM-MSCs. ..
- Zhao Y, Cui L, Chai G, Wu Y, Zhu K. [Watershed-based segmentation of histiocytic images]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2005;22:1151-6 pubmed..To test the performance of the algorithm, different samples of visual quality were tested and the result figures proved successful. ..
- Hang D, Wang Q, Guo C, Chen Z, Yan Z. Treatment of osteonecrosis of the femoral head with VEGF165 transgenic bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in mongrel dogs. Cells Tissues Organs. 2012;195:495-506 pubmed publisher..Compared with non-transgenic BMSCs, this approach could provide advanced benefits in the treatment of ONFH...
- Wang Y, Sun Y, Yang X, Ji S, Han S, Xia Z. Mobilised bone marrow-derived cells accelerate wound healing. Int Wound J. 2013;10:473-9 pubmed publisher..The potential trophic effects of G-CSF on bone marrow stem cells to accelerate wound healing could have a significant clinical impact. ..
- Cao X, Zhang W, He L, Xie Z, Ma S, Tao Q, et al. Lymphotactin gene-modified bone marrow dendritic cells act as more potent adjuvants for peptide delivery to induce specific antitumor immunity. J Immunol. 1998;161:6238-44 pubmed..Our data suggest that Lptn-DC are more potent adjuvants for peptide delivery to induce protective and therapeutic antitumor immunity. ..
- Qian S, Li X, Zhang Y, Huang H, Liu Y, Sun X, et al. Characterization of adipocyte differentiation from human mesenchymal stem cells in bone marrow. BMC Dev Biol. 2010;10:47 pubmed publisher..The characteristics of hBMSCs during adipogenic differentiation are different from those of murine cells. These findings could be important in elucidating the mechanisms underlying human obesity further. ..
- Chen D, Shen H, Shao J, Jiang Y, Lu J, He Y, et al. Superior mineralization and neovascularization capacity of adult human metaphyseal periosteum-derived cells for skeletal tissue engineering applications. Int J Mol Med. 2011;27:707-13 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, hMPCs represent a promising cellular candidate for bone tissue engineering...
- Song L, Xu J, Qu J, Sai Y, Chen C, Yu L, et al. A therapeutic role for mesenchymal stem cells in acute lung injury independent of hypoxia-induced mitogenic factor. J Cell Mol Med. 2012;16:376-85 pubmed publisher..BM-MSC transplantation improved LPS-induced lung injury independent of HIMF. ..
- Chen Z, Wang X, Shao Y, Shi D, Chen T, Cui D, et al. Synthetic osteogenic growth peptide promotes differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells to osteoblasts via RhoA/ROCK pathway. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011;358:221-7 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data suggest that OGP not only acts on BMSCs to stimulate osteogenic differentiation, but also in a dose-dependent manner, and this effect is mediated via the activation of RhoA/ROCK pathway. ..
- Wu X, Li Z, Yang Z, Zheng C, Jing J, Chen Y, et al. Caffeic acid 3,4-dihydroxy-phenethyl ester suppresses receptor activator of NF-?B ligand–induced osteoclastogenesis and prevents ovariectomy-induced bone loss through inhibition of mitogen-activated protein kinase/activator protein 1 and Ca2+–nuclear. J Bone Miner Res. 2012;27:1298-1308 pubmed publisher..CADPE is a novel agent in the treatment of osteoclast-related diseases, such as osteoporosis...
- Liu C, Ding H, Zhu W, Jiang S, Xu J, Zou G. LIGHT regulates the adipogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. J Cell Biochem. 2013;114:346-53 pubmed publisher..Since either MSCs or adipocytes are the major cell population in bone marrow niche, we then suggest that LIGHT regulate bone marrow niche, such as MSCs differentiation. ..
- He M, Wang Q, Yin Q, Tang J, Lu Y, Zhou C, et al. HIF-1? downregulates miR-17/20a directly targeting p21 and STAT3: a role in myeloid leukemic cell differentiation. Cell Death Differ. 2013;20:408-18 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that HIF-1? regulates the miRNA network to interfere with AML cell differentiation, representing a novel molecular mechanism for HIF-1-mediated anti-leukemic action. ..
- Zhang W, Wang G, Liu Y, Zhao X, Zou D, Zhu C, et al. The synergistic effect of hierarchical micro/nano-topography and bioactive ions for enhanced osseointegration. Biomaterials. 2013;34:3184-95 pubmed publisher..Those results suggest that our developed Sr-HT coatings have the potential for future use as coatings for orthopedic/dental and maxillofacial devices...
- Yu X, Lu C, Liu H, Rao S, Cai J, Liu S, et al. Hypoxic preconditioning with cobalt of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells improves cell migration and enhances therapy for treatment of ischemic acute kidney injury. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62703 pubmed publisher..Thus we suggest that by enhancing MSC migration and prolonging kidney retention, hypoxic preconditioning of MSC may be a useful approach for developing AKI cell therapy...
- Liu C, Zhang C, Mitchel R, Cui J, Lin J, Yang Y, et al. A critical role of toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) and its' in vivo ligands in basal radio-resistance. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e649 pubmed publisher..Further, these data also suggest that management of gut flora through antibiotic or possibly probiotic therapy may alter the innate response to the total body irradiation. ..
- Wang J, Zhang L, Zhang H, Shen C, Lu S, Kuang Y, et al. Gpr97 is essential for the follicular versus marginal zone B-lymphocyte fate decision. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e853 pubmed publisher..These findings uncover a novel biological function of Gpr97 in regulating B-cell development, implying Gpr97 as a potential therapeutic target for treatment of immunological disorders. ..
- Li F, Wang Y, Lin L, Wang J, Xiao H, Li J, et al. Mast Cell-Derived Exosomes Promote Th2 Cell Differentiation via OX40L-OX40 Ligation. J Immunol Res. 2016;2016:3623898 pubmed publisher..This method represents a novel mechanism, in addition to direct cell surface contacts, soluble mediators, and synapses, to regulate T cell actions by BMMC-exosomes. ..
- Xiang J, Gu X, Qian S, Chen Z. Endoplasmic reticulum stress-mediated apoptosis involved in indirect recognition pathway blockade induces long-term heart allograft survival. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2010;2010:705431 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that ERS-induced apoptosis may be involved in allogeneic T-cell apoptosis, and the ERS-mediated apoptosis pathway may be a novel target in clinical prevention and therapy of allograft rejection. ..
- Yao Y, Chen L, Wei W, Deng X, Ma L, Hao S. Tumor cell-derived exosome-targeted dendritic cells stimulate stronger CD8+ CTL responses and antitumor immunities. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;436:60-5 pubmed publisher..Taken together, TEX-targeted DCs may be more effective for EXO-based vaccines for the induction of antitumor immunity. ..
- Wang P, Xue Y, Han Y, Lin L, Wu C, Xu S, et al. The STAT3-binding long noncoding RNA lnc-DC controls human dendritic cell differentiation. Science. 2014;344:310-3 pubmed publisher..Our work identifies a lncRNA that regulates DC differentiation and also broadens the known mechanisms of lncRNA action. ..
- Wang F, Guan X, Wu T, Qiao J, Han Z, Wu J, et al. Acellular Endocardium as a Novel Biomaterial for the Intima of Tissue-Engineered Small-Caliber Vascular Grafts. Artif Organs. 2016;40:E253-E265 pubmed publisher..Thus, it can be used as a useful biomaterial for the construction of the intima of engineered small-caliber vascular grafts...
- Zhang Y, Liu S, Liu J, Zhang T, Shen Q, Yu Y, et al. Immune complex/Ig negatively regulate TLR4-triggered inflammatory response in macrophages through Fc gamma RIIb-dependent PGE2 production. J Immunol. 2009;182:554-62 pubmed..Thus we provide new manner for the immune regulation and mechanistic explanation for nonpathogenic IC/Ig in the treatment of inflammatory or autoimmune diseases. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhao S, Zhu Z, Wang Y, Liu J, Zhang Z, et al. Cx43- and Smad-Mediated TGF-β/ BMP Signaling Pathway Promotes Cartilage Differentiation of Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Inhibits Osteoblast Differentiation. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1277-1293 pubmed publisher..Cx43 and Smad1 promote BMP-induced cartilage differentiation of BMSCs and inhibit osteoblast differentiation, which provide a new strategy for cartilage tissue engineering using exogenous Cx43 and Smad1. ..
- Wang B, Li N, Sui L, Wu Y, Wang X, Wang Q, et al. HuBMSC-MCP, a novel member of mitochondrial carrier superfamily, enhances dendritic cell endocytosis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;314:292-300 pubmed..Thus, HuBMSC-MCP is a phylogenetically conserved and widely expressed mitochondrial carrier protein which perhaps associates with mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation. ..
- Shen Y, Chen C, Xu Z. [Effect of Shuanghuang Shengbai granule on radiotherapy or chemotherapy induced leukopenia in mice]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:1275-9 pubmed..To observe the effect of Shuanghuang Shengbai granule on mice leukopenia induced by ip cyclophosphamide (CTX) or radiation...
- Wei P, Jiao L, Qin L, Yan F, Han T, Zhang Q. Effects of berberine on differentiation and bone resorption of osteoclasts derived from rat bone marrow cells. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2009;7:342-8 pubmed publisher..45%, 42.12% and 72.69% respectively. Berberine can decrease bone loss through inhibition of osteoclast formation, differentiation and bone resorption. ..
- Wang H, Chen T, Ding T, Zhu P, Xu X, Yu L, et al. Adipogenic differentiation alters the immunoregulatory property of mesenchymal stem cells through BAFF secretion. Hematology. 2011;16:313-23 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, adipogenic differentiation may alter the immunoregulatory property of MSCs, leading to stimulation of lymphocytes response. The BAFF molecule secreted by the adi-MSCs was responsible for this event. ..
- Liu N, Tian J, Cheng J, Zhang J. Effect of erythropoietin on the migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to the acute kidney injury microenvironment. Exp Cell Res. 2013;319:2019-27 pubmed publisher..Therefore, BMSC transplantation combined with EPO injection can be a novel and effective approach for AKI repair. ..
- Zhang W, Wang S, Xu L, Zhang M, Wang G, Jin Y, et al. Comparison of the use of adipose tissue-derived and bone marrow-derived stem cells for rapid bone regeneration. J Dent Res. 2013;92:1136-41 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that BMSCs might be more useful than ADSCs for rapid bone regeneration for sinus augmentation with simultaneous implant placement. ..
- Jiang X, Zhao J, Wang S, Sun X, Zhang X, Chen J, et al. Mandibular repair in rats with premineralized silk scaffolds and BMP-2-modified bMSCs. Biomaterials. 2009;30:4522-32 pubmed publisher..BMP-2 gene therapy and tissue engineering techniques could be used in mandibular repair and bone regeneration. ..
- Zhang P, Wu Y, Jiang Z, Jiang L, Fang B. Osteogenic response of mesenchymal stem cells to continuous mechanical strain is dependent on ERK1/2-Runx2 signaling. Int J Mol Med. 2012;29:1083-9 pubmed publisher..These results will contribute to a better understanding of strain-induced bone remodeling and will form the basis for the correct choice of applied force in orthodontic treatment. ..