Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on base sequence in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Topic: base sequence
Publications530 found, 100 shown here
- Kang L, Zhu H, Cheng Q, Zhou W, Sun L, Cai L, et al. Cloning and characterization of a gene encoding glutathione-regulated potassium-efflux system protein KefKL from the endosymbiont Wolbachia. DNA Seq. 2002;13:375-81 pubmed
- Guo L, Song L, Wang Z, Zhao W, Mao W, Yin M. Panaxydol inhibits the proliferation and induces the differentiation of human hepatocarcinoma cell line HepG2. Chem Biol Interact. 2009;181:138-43 pubmed publisher..Panaxydol also increased the protein levels of p21, pRb and the hypophosphorylated pRb in a dose-dependent manner. These findings suggest that panaxydol is of value for further exploration as a potential anti-cancer agent. ..
- Wu Y, Kang Q, Shen Y, Su W, Bai L. Cloning and functional analysis of the naphthomycin biosynthetic gene cluster in Streptomyces sp. CS. Mol Biosyst. 2011;7:2459-69 pubmed publisher..The information presented here expands our understanding of the biosynthesis of naphthalenic ansamycins, and may pave the way for engineering ansamacrolactams with improved pharmaceutical properties. ..
- Zhang L, Tao B, Wang M, Jin H, Zhu Y. PI3K p110? isoform-dependent Rho GTPase Rac1 activation mediates H2S-promoted endothelial cell migration via actin cytoskeleton reorganization. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e44590 pubmed publisher..VEGFR-PI3K was found to be upstream pathway of Rac1, while cofilin acted as a downstream effector of Rac1. ERK was also shown to be involved in the action of H(2)S on endothelial cell migration, but independently of Rac1. ..
- Zhang T, Xiong H, Kan L, Zhang C, Jiao X, Fu G, et al. Genomic sequence, structural organization, molecular evolution, and aberrant rearrangement of promyelocytic leukemia zinc finger gene. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1999;96:11422-7 pubmed..The chromosomal breakpoints and joining sites in the index acute promyelocytic leukemia case with t(11;17) also were characterized, which suggests the involvement of DNA damage-repair mechanism. ..
- Hu Y, Zhou Z, Xu C, Shang Q, Zhang Y, Zhang Y. Androgen down-regulated and region-specific expression of germ cell nuclear factor in mouse epididymis. Endocrinology. 2003;144:1612-9 pubmed..It implies that some androgen-regulated gene expressions located at the corpus principal cells might be controlled by GCNF. ..
- Li F, Xia H, Yang X, Hu W, Li Z, Zhang Z. [Purification and partial characterization of luffin P1, a peptide with translational inhibitory activity and trypsin inhibitory activity, from seeds of Luffa cylindrica]. Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai). 2003;35:847-52 pubmed..6 nmol/L, but also had trypsin inhibitory activity with IC(50) of 22 micromol/L...
- Yang X, Xu Z, Xue H. Arabidopsis membrane steroid binding protein 1 is involved in inhibition of cell elongation. Plant Cell. 2005;17:116-31 pubmed..This study demonstrates the functional roles of a steroid binding protein in growth regulation in higher plants. ..
- Wang H, Mengsteab S, Tag C, Gao C, Hellerbrand C, Lammert F, et al. Transforming growth factor-beta1 gene polymorphisms are associated with progression of liver fibrosis in Caucasians with chronic hepatitis C infection. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:1929-36 pubmed..In summary, these results confirm the hypothesis that TGF-beta1 polymorphisms are associated with fibrosis progression in Caucasians chronically infected with hepatitis C. ..
- Wang L, Jil C, Xu Y, Xu J, Dai J, Wu Q, et al. Cloning and characterization of a novel human homolog* of mouse U26, a putative PQQ-dependent AAS dehydrogenase. Mol Biol Rep. 2005;32:47-53 pubmed..Human U26 mRNA is ubiquitously expressed in adult tissues and is highly expressed in colon adenocarcinoma (CX-1) and colon adenocarcinoma (GI-112) cell lines. Further study should be made to clarify the precise function of human U26. ..
- Wu X, Jia H, Wang Y, Ren N, Ye Q, Sun H, et al. HTPAP gene on chromosome 8p is a candidate metastasis suppressor for human hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncogene. 2006;25:1832-40 pubmed..These suggested that HTPAP is a novel metastatic suppressor gene for HCC. The mechanism of the effect of HTPAP on HCC metastasis is not clear yet and deserves further investigation. ..
- Zheng W, Ma X, Wei D, Wang T, Ma Y, Yang S. Molecular cloning and bioinformatics analysis of a novel spliced variant of survivin from human breast cancer cells. DNA Seq. 2005;16:321-8 pubmed..These results suggested SI gene (GenBank accession No.AY830084) might be a novel alternatively spliced isoforms of the survivin gene involved in other functional significances related to tumorigenesis. ..
- Shen G, Pang Y, Wu W, Deng Z, Zhao L, Cao Y, et al. Cloning and characterization of a flavanone 3-hydroxylase gene from Ginkgo biloba. Biosci Rep. 2006;26:19-29 pubmed..The isolation and characterization of GbF3H gene will be helpful to further study the role of GbF3H gene in the biosynthesis of flavonoids in G. biloba. ..
- Zhang Y, Wu J. Molecular cloning and characterization of a new gene, Oocyte-G1. J Cell Physiol. 2009;218:75-83 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest the potential role of Oocyte-G1 in ovarian follicular development. ..
- Duan Z, Shang Y, Gao Q, Zheng P, Wang C. A phosphoketolase Mpk1 of bacterial origin is adaptively required for full virulence in the insect-pathogenic fungus Metarhizium anisopliae. Environ Microbiol. 2009;11:2351-60 pubmed publisher..Following the carbohydrate flux from plants to plant-feeding insects and insect pathogenic fungi, a tritrophic relationship is discussed in association with the requirement of fungal phosphoketolase pathway. ..
- Gao X, Liang W, Yin C, Ji S, Wang H, Su X, et al. The SEPALLATA-like gene OsMADS34 is required for rice inflorescence and spikelet development. Plant Physiol. 2010;153:728-40 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our study suggests that the origin and diversification of OsMADS34 and OsMADS1 contribute to the origin of distinct grass inflorescences and spikelets. ..
- Guo X, Liu W, Pan Y, Ni P, Ji J, Guo L, et al. Homeobox gene IRX1 is a tumor suppressor gene in gastric carcinoma. Oncogene. 2010;29:3908-20 pubmed publisher..The hypermethylation of IRX1 was not only detected in primary gastric cancer tissues but also in the peripheral blood of gastric cancer patients, suggesting IRX1 could potentially serve as a biomarker for gastric cancer. ..
- Zhang Y, Yu W, Jiang X, Lv K, Sun S, Zhang F. Analysis of the cytotoxicity of differentially sized titanium dioxide nanoparticles in murine MC3T3-E1 preosteoblasts. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2011;22:1933-45 pubmed publisher..The results implied that the differential toxicity was associated with variations in size, so more attention should be given to the toxicity of small NPs for the design of future materials for implantation. ..
- Chen M, Zhang J, Li N, Qian Z, Zhu M, Li Q, et al. Promoter hypermethylation mediated downregulation of FBP1 in human hepatocellular carcinoma and colon cancer. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e25564 pubmed publisher..In summary, epigenetic inactivation of FBP1 is also common in human liver and colon cancer. FBP1 appears to be a functional tumor suppressor involved in the liver and colon carcinogenesis. ..
- Liu P, Li P, Jiang X, Bi D, Xie Y, Tai C, et al. Complete genome sequence of Klebsiella pneumoniae subsp. pneumoniae HS11286, a multidrug-resistant strain isolated from human sputum. J Bacteriol. 2012;194:1841-2 pubmed publisher..It contains one chromosome (5.3 Mb), three multidrug resistance plasmids (?110 kb), including a carbapenemase producer, and three small plasmids (?3 kb). ..
- Zhou M, Jing X, Xie P, Chen W, Wang T, Xia H, et al. Sequential deletion of all the polyketide synthase and nonribosomal peptide synthetase biosynthetic gene clusters and a 900-kb subtelomeric sequence of the linear chromosome of Streptomyces coelicolor. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2012;333:169-79 pubmed publisher..1.6 Mb segments (840-kb for the left and 761-kb for the right arm of the linear chromosome) was obtained. The actinorhodin biosynthetic gene cluster could be overexpressed in some of the constructed strains. ..
- Zhang L, Jiang J, Dong Y, Qiu J. Complete mitochondrial genome of a Pheretimoid earthworm Metaphire vulgaris (Oligochaeta: Megascolecidae). Mitochondrial DNA A DNA Mapp Seq Anal. 2016;27:297-8 pubmed publisher..All genes are encoded by the same strand, ATP8 is not adjacent to ATP6, all 13 PCGs use ATG as a start codon. These features are consistent with first determined earthworm Lumbricus terrestris, but unusual among animal mtDNAs. ..
- Sun Y, Deng K, Wang F, Zhang J, Huang X, Qiao S, et al. Two novel isoforms of Adam23 expressed in the developmental process of mouse and human brains. Gene. 2004;325:171-8 pubmed..This temporally changing expression pattern of Adam23 gamma suggests that ADAM23 gamma likely plays an important role in brain development. ..
- Yang Y, Song H, Peng Y, Huang Q, Li R, Zhu Z, et al. The gene expression profiling of sporadic pheochromocytoma and novel full-length cDNAs cloning. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2003;10:621-7 pubmed..Some of them may be involved in the tumorigenesis of pheochromocytoma. The sequence data of ESTs and novel full-length cDNAs described in this paper have been submitted to the GeneBank library. ..
- Zuo K, Zhao J, Wang J, Sun X, Tang K. Molecular cloning and characterization of GhlecRK, a novel kinase gene with lectin-like domain from Gossypium hirsutum. DNA Seq. 2004;15:58-65 pubmed..These results indicate that GhlecRK is a lectin-like membrane protein that may play an important role in the phase of fiber development...
- Chen Q, Zheng W, Yao W, Nie L, Cheng S, Ma W. Analysis of SOX4 gene mutation in non-small cell lung cancer tissues. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:505-9 pubmed..The results indicate that the SOX4 gene mutations might be related in the lung carcinogenesis and tumor metastasis. The study also provides molecular data for study the links between the mutation of SOX gene and human oncogenesis. ..
- Guo C, Xu X, Wu J, Liu S. PCR-SSCP-DNA sequencing method in detecting PTEN gene mutation and its significance in human gastric cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:3804-11 pubmed..005). PTEN gene mutation and expression may play an important role in the occurrence and development of gastric cancer. ..
- Liu H, Li S, Zhang Y, Yan Y, Li Y. Dynamic regulation of glutamic acid decarboxylase 65 gene expression in rat testis. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2009;41:545-53 pubmed..The above results suggested that GAD65 gene expression is dynamically regulated at multiple levels during post-natal testis maturation. ..
- Du P, Ye H, Gao J, Chen W, Wang Z, Jiang H, et al. Methylation of PTCH1a gene in a subset of gastric cancers. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:3799-806 pubmed..0 +/- 0.26 times; P < 0.05; n = 3). Methylation of PTCH1a TRR is present in a subset of gastric cancers and correlated negatively with PTCH1 expression. This may be an early event in gastric tumorigenesis and a new treatment target. ..
- Shi Q, Yang X, Song L, Xue H. Arabidopsis MSBP1 is activated by HY5 and HYH and is involved in photomorphogenesis and brassinosteroid sensitivity regulation. Mol Plant. 2011;4:1092-104 pubmed publisher..The findings also provide informative clues regarding the mechanisms for the negative regulation of BR sensitivity and photomorphogenesis during the dark-light transition. ..
- Wu J, Sun P, Zhang X, Liu H, Jiang H, Zhu W, et al. Inhibition of GPR40 protects MIN6 ? cells from palmitate-induced ER stress and apoptosis. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:1152-8 pubmed publisher..Similar results were observed in GPR40-deficient MIN6 cells, indicating that palmitate-induced ?-cell apoptosis is at least partially dependent on ER stress pathway via GRP40. ..
- Li M, Liang J, Sun Z, Zhang H, Yao Z. Novel nonsense and frameshift NTRK1 gene mutations in Chinese patients with congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis. Genet Mol Res. 2012;11:2156-62 pubmed publisher..Thirty-four among the 62 mutations (55%) are located within the tyrosine kinase domain of the NTRK1 protein. We concluded that the tyrosine kinase domain is a hot spot for mutations...
- Liang Y, Wang Q, Zhou C, Yin Q, He M, Yu X, et al. MiR-124 targets Slug to regulate epithelial-mesenchymal transition and metastasis of breast cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2013;34:713-22 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight an important role for miR-124 in the regulation of invasive and metastatic potential of breast cancer and suggest a potential application of miR-124 in cancer treatment. ..
- Mao M, Yu M, Tong J, Ye J, Zhu J, Huang Q, et al. RIG-E, a human homolog of the murine Ly-6 family, is induced by retinoic acid during the differentiation of acute promyelocytic leukemia cell. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1996;93:5910-4 pubmed..It seems that so far RIG-E is the closest human homolog of the LY-6 family. Expression of RIG-E is not restricted to myeloid differentiation, because it is also present in thymocytes and in a number of other tissues at different levels. ..
- Yang T, Chen J. Identification and cellular localization of human PFTAIRE1. Gene. 2001;267:165-72 pubmed..The protein was fused to the C-terminus of a green fluorescent protein (GFP) and ectopically expressed in Hela cells. The florescence microscope results indicated that the hPFTAIRE1 exhibits cytoplasmic distribution. ..
- Qu Z, Shen D, Deng K, Lu Y, Li C, Hull R. [Cloning and sequencing analysis of rice stripe virus genome segment 4 of Chinese isolate Y]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 1999;39:36-42 pubmed..Our results indicated that the Chinese isolate is closely related to the Japanese isolate T...
- Cai X, Tao Z, Yan Z, Yang S, Gong Y. Molecular cloning, characterisation and tissue-specific expression of human LAG3, a member of the novel Lag1 protein family. DNA Seq. 2003;14:79-86 pubmed..Because of its structural similarity to LAG1, it was postulated that LAG3Hs may mediate sphingolipids metabolism. ..
- Liang Y, Fu Y, Chen S, Cai X, Su J, Jin J, et al. Integrin beta1 subunit overexpressed in the SMMC-7721 cells regulates the promoter activity of p21(CIP1) and enhances its transcription. FEBS Lett. 2004;558:107-13 pubmed
- Song H, Li Y, Chen G, Xing Z, Zhao J, Yokoyama K, et al. Human MCRS2, a cell-cycle-dependent protein, associates with LPTS/PinX1 and reduces the telomere length. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;316:1116-23 pubmed..Our findings suggest that MCRS2 might be a linker between telomere maintenance and cell-cycle regulation. ..
- Liu W, Sun M, Jiang J, Shen X, Sun Q, Liu W, et al. Cyclin D3 interacts with human activating transcription factor 5 and potentiates its transcription activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;321:954-60 pubmed..But Cyclin D1 and Cyclin D2 had no effect on hATF5 transcriptional activity. These data provide a new clue to understand the new role of Cyclin D3 as a transcriptional regulator. ..
- Zhang L, Yu Q, He J, Zha X. Study of the PTEN gene expression and FAK phosphorylation in human hepatocarcinoma tissues and cell lines. Mol Cell Biochem. 2004;262:25-33 pubmed
- Huang S, Song W, Lin Q. cDNA cloning, functional expression and cellular localization of rat liver mitochondrial electron-transfer flavoprotein-ubiquinone oxidoreductase protein. Sci China C Life Sci. 2005;48:357-67 pubmed..ETF-QO had a high level expression in rat heart, liver and kidney. The fusion protein of GFP-ETF-QO co-localized with mitochondria in COS-7 cells. ..
- Tang W, Yuan J, Chen X, Shan Y, Luo K, Guo Z, et al. Cloning and characterization of the CDZFP gene which encodes a putative zinc finger protein. DNA Seq. 2005;16:391-6 pubmed..Subcellular localization demonstrated that CDZFP protein was located in the cytoplasm when overexpressed in Hela cells and northern blot analysis revealed that CDZFP was ubiquitously expressed in 16 human tissues. ..
- Chen W, Qiu J, Zhang Z, Luo H, Rosello Catafau J, Wu Z. Gene expression changes after hypoxic preconditioning in rat hepatocytes. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2006;5:416-21 pubmed..Diverse signal pathways are probably involved. ..
- Zhu B, Zhao M, Eriani G, Wang E. A present-day aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase with ancestral editing properties. RNA. 2007;13:15-21 pubmed..They suggest that the A. aeolicus editing domain has preserved the ambiguous editing property from the ancestral common editing domain or, alternatively, that this plasticity results from a specific metabolic adaptation. ..
- Lu H, Yu M, Sun Y, Mao W, Wang Q, Wu M, et al. Expression and purification of bioactive high-purity mouse monokine induced by IFN-gamma in Escherichia coli. Protein Expr Purif. 2007;55:132-8 pubmed..The biological activity of rMuMIG was demonstrated in a murine spleen cell chemotaxis assay with ED50 30 ng/ml. Further experiments showed that rMuMIG could inhibit proliferation of mouse bone marrow cells in vivo. ..
- Li G, Wang J, Rossiter S, Jones G, Zhang S. Accelerated FoxP2 evolution in echolocating bats. PLoS ONE. 2007;2:e900 pubmed publisher..We speculate that observed accelerated evolution of FoxP2 in bats supports a previously proposed function in sensorimotor coordination...
- Yu S, Luo L. Expression analysis of a novel pyridoxal kinase messenger RNA splice variant, PKL, in oil rape suffering abiotic stress and phytohormones. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2008;40:1005-14 pubmed..Our results demonstrated that BnPKL was a pyridoxal kinase involved in responses to biotic and abiotic stresses. ..
- Zhu B, Xiong A, Peng R, Xu J, Jin X, Meng X, et al. Over-expression of ThpI from Choristoneura fumiferana enhances tolerance to cold in Arabidopsis. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:961-6 pubmed publisher..These results preliminarily showed that the Thp possibly be used to enhance the low temperature-tolerant ability of plants. ..
- Yan J, Wang K, Dong L, Liu H, Chen W, Xi W, et al. PML/RARalpha fusion protein transactivates the tissue factor promoter through a GAGC-containing element without direct DNA association. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:3716-21 pubmed publisher..This study shows that PML/RARalpha transactivates the TF promoter through an indirect interaction with an element composed of a GAGC motif and the flanking nucleotides, independent of AP-1 binding. ..
- Shan T, Wang C, Cui L, Yu Y, Delwart E, Zhao W, et al. Picornavirus salivirus/klassevirus in children with diarrhea, China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2010;16:1303-5 pubmed publisher..The nearly full polyprotein of 1 isolate, SH1, showed 95% identity with a salivirus from Nigeria, indicating widespread distribution and association with diarrhea. ..
- Li M, Sun X, Zhu X, Jin S, Zeng Z, Zhou Z, et al. HBcAg induces PD-1 upregulation on CD4+T cells through activation of JNK, ERK and PI3K/AKT pathways in chronic hepatitis-B-infected patients. Lab Invest. 2012;92:295-304 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the PD-1 expression level on CD4(+)T cells was upregulated in every phase of chronic HBV infection, which was induced by HBcAg through JNK, ERK and PI3K/AKT signaling pathways. ..
- Wang T, Zhao L, Yang Y, Tian H, Suo W, Yan M, et al. EGR1 is critical for gastrin-dependent upregulation of anion exchanger 2 in gastric cancer cells. FEBS J. 2013;280:174-83 pubmed publisher..Overexpression or knockdown of EGR1 consistently increased or decreased the expression of AE2. Our data linked a novel signal pathway involved in gastrin-stimulated AE2 expression. ..
- Liu Y, Fan H, Jin Y, Ren C, Jia X, Wang L, et al. Cannabinoid receptor 2 suppresses leukocyte inflammatory migration by modulating the JNK/c-Jun/Alox5 pathway. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:13551-62 pubmed publisher..The cooperative effect between the Cnr2 agonist and Alox5 inhibitor also provides a potential therapeutic strategy for treating human inflammation-associated diseases. ..
- Zhong S, Liu J, Jin H, Lin L, Li Q, Chen Y, et al. Warm temperatures induce transgenerational epigenetic release of RNA silencing by inhibiting siRNA biogenesis in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:9171-6 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study reveals a previously undescribed association between warming temperatures, an epigenetic system, and siRNA biogenesis. ..
- Ji F, Zhang H, Wang Y, Li M, Xu W, Kang Y, et al. MicroRNA-133a, downregulated in osteosarcoma, suppresses proliferation and promotes apoptosis by targeting Bcl-xL and Mcl-1. Bone. 2013;56:220-6 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data elucidate the roles of miR-133a in osteosarcoma pathogenesis and implicate its potential in cancer therapy. ..
- Guo H, Chen Y, Hu X, Qian G, Ge S, Zhang J. The regulation of Toll-like receptor 2 by miR-143 suppresses the invasion and migration of a subset of human colorectal carcinoma cells. Mol Cancer. 2013;12:77 pubmed publisher..miR-143 blocks the TLR2 signalling pathway in human CRC cells. This knowledge may pave the way for new clinical applications utilising miR-143 mimics in the treatment of patients with CRC. ..
- Cheng Z, Lu B, Baldwin B, Sameshima K, Chen J. Comparative studies of genetic diversity in kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus L.) varieties based on analysis of agronomic and RAPD data. Hereditas. 2002;136:231-9 pubmed..It is concluded from the present study that RAPD analysis is an effective tool in identifying of kenaf varieties and determining their genetic relationships, particularly when combined with the analysis of morpho-agronomic characters. ..
- Liu S, An H, Li N, Yu Y, Lin N, Wan T, et al. Cloning and identification of a novel human ubiquitin-like protein, DC-UbP, from dendritic cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003;300:800-5 pubmed..Taken together, DC-UbP might be downregulated during cellular differentiation and apoptosis. ..
- Wu Y, Yu L, Bi G, Luo K, Zhou G, Zhao S. Identification and characterization of two novel human SCAN domain-containing zinc finger genes ZNF396 and ZNF397. Gene. 2003;310:193-201 pubmed..Deletion analysis revealed that ZNF397-fu is a transcriptional activator without its nine zinc finger repeats. ..
- Yang L, Li N, Wang C, Yu Y, Yuan L, Zhang M, et al. Cyclin L2, a novel RNA polymerase II-associated cyclin, is involved in pre-mRNA splicing and induces apoptosis of human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:11639-48 pubmed..The data suggest that cyclin L2 represents a new member of the cyclin family, which might regulate the transcription and RNA processing of certain apoptosis-related factors, resulting in tumor cell growth inhibition and apoptosis. ..
- Zhang X, Zhang H, Tu Y, Gao X, Zhou C, Jin M, et al. Identification of a novel protein for memory regulation in the hippocampus. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;334:418-24 pubmed..Inhibition of HGN by antisense oligonucleotide in area CA1 results in enhanced performance in Morris water maze, as well as elevated long-term potentiation. These results suggest that HGN is involved in negative memory regulation. ..
- Zhang F, Di Y, Li J, Shi Y, Zhang L, Wang C, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of human Aph2 gene, involved in AP-1 regulation by interaction with JAB1. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006;1759:514-25 pubmed..The expression level of c-jun was also down-regulated by overexpression of hAPH2 in COS-7 cells. These data showed some basic characterization and function of hAph2 (hAPH2), dependent or independent with JAB1. ..
- Lin J, Zhou X, Gao S, Liu X, Wu W, Sun X, et al. cDNA cloning and expression analysis of a mannose-binding lectin from Pinellia pedatisecta. J Biosci. 2007;32:241-9 pubmed
- Shen Z, Wong O, Yao R, Liang J, Kung H, Lin M. A novel and effective hepatocyte growth factor kringle 1 domain and p53 cocktail viral gene therapy for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Lett. 2008;272:268-76 pubmed publisher..Significantly, tumor metastasis was completely prevented. AAV-HGFK1+Adv-p53 viral cocktail may be a promising cancer therapy for the treatment of HCC. ..
- Chen X, Yu Y, Pan Q, Tang Z, Han J, Zang G. Enhancement of cytotoxic T lymphocyte activity by dendritic cells loaded with Tat-protein transduction domain-fused hepatitis B virus core antigen. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2008;40:996-1004 pubmed..In conclusion, the expressed and purified PTD-HBcAg fusion protein could penetrate into cells through the plasma membrane, promote DC maturation, and enhance T cells response to generate HBcAg-specific CTLs efficiently. ..
- Sun S, Gui Y, Wang Y, Qian L, Liu X, Jiang Q, et al. Effects of methotrexate on the developments of heart and vessel in zebrafish. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2009;41:86-96 pubmed..Our results indicated that the disrupted development of the heart and vessels in MTX-treated embryos is related to the reduced transcript levels of hand2, mef2a, mef2c, and flk-1. ..
- Zhou T, Li X, Zou J, Cai M, Sun G, Zhang Y, et al. Effects of DC-SIGN expression on renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis in nephritis. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2009;14:2935-43 pubmed..These results suggest that DC-SIGN plays an important role in DC-mediated renal tubular interstitial lesions induced by immuno-inflammatory responses. ..
- Zhang J, Guo H, Qian G, Ge S, Ji H, Hu X, et al. MiR-145, a new regulator of the DNA fragmentation factor-45 (DFF45)-mediated apoptotic network. Mol Cancer. 2010;9:211 pubmed publisher..Our study reveals a previously unrecognized function of miR-145 in DFF45 processing, which may underlie crucial aspects of cancer biology. ..
- Gao X, Shi L, Zhou Y, Cao J, Zhang H, Zhou J. Characterization of the anticoagulant protein Rhipilin-1 from the Rhipicephalus haemaphysaloides tick. J Insect Physiol. 2011;57:339-43 pubmed publisher..The discovery of Rhipilin-1 is the first report on anticoagulant genes in this species of tick...
- Yao Q, Cao Z, Tu C, Zhao Y, Liu H, Zhang S. MicroRNA-146a acts as a metastasis suppressor in gastric cancer by targeting WASF2. Cancer Lett. 2013;335:219-24 pubmed publisher..The newly identified miR-146a/WASF2 axis partially reveals the molecular mechanism underlying the migration and invasion of gastric cancer cells and represents a new potential therapeutic target for gastric cancer. ..
- Kuang X, Huang W, Xu H, Shi Y, Zhang X, Niu X, et al. 254C>G: a TRPC6 promoter variation associated with enhanced transcription and steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in Chinese children. Pediatr Res. 2013;74:511-6 pubmed publisher..254C>G, a SNP underlying enhanced TRPC6 transcription and expression, may be correlated with the development of steroid resistance in Chinese children with INS. ..
- Wang C, Meng C, Cao S, Zhang J, Meng C, Wang H, et al. [Single nuclear polymorphisms in exon 3 of POMC gene and the association with growth traits in Hu sheep and East Friesian x Hu crossbred sheep]. Yi Chuan. 2013;35:1095-100 pubmed
- Ding J, Zhao D, Du R, Zhang Y, Yang H, Liu J, et al. Clinical and molecular genetic analysis of a family with late-onset LAMA2-related muscular dystrophy. Brain Dev. 2016;38:242-9 pubmed publisher..We investigated the phenotype and genotype in a family manifesting as limb-girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD). This LAMA2 MD family manifesting as LGMD was identified in molecular genetic level and their phenotypes was described. ..
- Qian X, Shu A, Qin W, Xing Q, Gao J, Yang J, et al. A novel insertion mutation in the FOXL2 gene is detected in a big Chinese family with blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus inversus. Mutat Res. 2004;554:19-22 pubmed..It is the first time that a 3'UTR mutation in the FOXL2 gene has ever been found to demonstrate a close correlation between genotype and BPES. Our result gains a greater insight into the function of 3'UTR in the FOXL2 gene. ..
- Jin F, Ji C, Liu L, Dai J, Gu S, Sun X, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel human protein phosphatase 2C cDNA (PP2C epsilon*). Mol Biol Rep. 2004;31:197-202 pubmed..1 and contains 4 exons. RT-PCR analysis shows that the PP2C epsilon is widely expressed in human tissues and the expression levels in heart, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, and pancreas are relatively high. ..
- Zhu X, Jiang J, Shen H, Wang H, Zong H, Li Z, et al. Elevated beta1,4-galactosyltransferase I in highly metastatic human lung cancer cells. Identification of E1AF as important transcription activator. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:12503-16 pubmed..GalT I expression can also be induced by epidermal growth factor and dominant active Ras, JNK1, and ERK1. These data suggest an essential role for E1AF in the activation of the human GalT I gene in highly metastatic lung cancer cells. ..
- Chen F, Xie J, Li N, Zhou Y, Xin L, Chou K. Novel SLA-DQ alleles and their recombinant molecules in xenogeneic stimulation of human T cells. Transpl Immunol. 2005;14:83-9 pubmed..9+/-1.4. This functional assay indicated that our recombinant DQ antigens are capable of initiating human lymphoproliferation in a xeno-MLR. ..
- Zheng Y, Wei H, Ling C, Xu M, Wang E. Two forms of human cytoplasmic arginyl-tRNA synthetase produced from two translation initiations by a single mRNA. Biochemistry. 2006;45:1338-44 pubmed..Here we show evidence that two forms of human cytoplasmic ArgRS were produced from two translational initiations by a single mRNA. ..
- Dong Y, Sheng H, Chen X, Yin J, Su Q. Deletion of the V2 vasopressin receptor gene in two Chinese patients with nephrogenic diabetes insipidus. BMC Genet. 2006;7:53 pubmed..Our findings suggest that the two patients in a Chinese family suffering from congenital NDI had a 5,995-bp deletion and 3-bp (GAG) insertion at Xq28. The deletion contained the entire AVPR2 gene and exon 22 of the C1 gene. ..
- Zhou Y, Li J, Zhu J, Chen S, Bai L, Zhou X, et al. Incomplete beta-ketone processing as a mechanism for polyene structural variation in the FR-008/candicidin complex. Chem Biol. 2008;15:629-38 pubmed publisher..Incomplete activities of KR21 and DH18 were, therefore, unambiguously identified as being involved in structural variations of FR-008 complex. ..
- Guo P, Nie Q, Lan J, Ge J, Qiu Y, Mao Q. C-Myc negatively controls the tumor suppressor PTEN by upregulating miR-26a in glioblastoma multiforme cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;441:186-90 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that c-Myc modulates genes associated with oncogenesis in GBM through deregulation of miRNAs via the c-Myc-miR-26a-PTEN signaling pathway. This may be of clinical relevance. ..
- Zhu H, Hong J, Ye R, Chen J, Yu S, Adams M. Sequence analysis shows that ribgrass mosaic virus Shanghai isolate (RMV-Sh) is closely related to Youcai mosaic virus. Arch Virol. 2001;146:1231-8 pubmed..Only coat protein sequences have been reported for other RMV isolates but it seems likely that the distinction between RMV and YoMV will be difficult to maintain. ..
- Yao J, Zhao X, Liao Z, Lin J, Chen Z, Chen F, et al. Cloning and molecular characterization of a novel lectin gene from Pinellia ternata. Cell Res. 2003;13:301-8 pubmed..1% (w/v). The cloning of the pta gene will enable us to further test its effect in depth on aphids by transferring the gene into crop plants. ..
- Liang Y, Yang Z, Li C, Zhu Y, Zhang L, Zhong R. Characterisation of TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand in peripheral blood in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis. Clin Exp Med. 2008;8:1-7 pubmed publisher..The opposite case was found in CHB patients. These results suggested that both mTRAIL and sTRAIL might be involved in the development and progression of PBC and CHB in humans, but the mechanisms might be different. ..
- Guo T, Zhao S, Zhao S, Chen M, Li G, Jiao X, et al. Mutations in MSH5 in primary ovarian insufficiency. Hum Mol Genet. 2017;26:1452-1457 pubmed publisher..Our studies confirmed that perturbation of genes involved in DNA damage repair could lead to non-syndromic POI. The underlying mechanism-inability to repair DNA damage-will receive increasing attention with respect to POI. ..
- Gu X, Zhao F, Zheng M, Fei X, Chen X, Huang S, et al. Cloning and characterization of a gene encoding the human putative ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2Z (UBE2Z). Mol Biol Rep. 2007;34:183-8 pubmed..32 and consisted of 6 exons. RT-PCR showed that UBE2Z was widely expressed in human tissues, especially high in placenta, pancreas, spleen and testis. The UBE2Z-GFP fusion protein was located in both nucleus and cytoplasm of AD293 cells. ..
- Yuan H, Zhu Z, Lu Y, Liu F, Zhang W, Huang G, et al. A modified extraction method of circulating free DNA for epidermal growth factor receptor mutation analysis. Yonsei Med J. 2012;53:132-7 pubmed publisher..An improved plasma cfDNA extraction method of MPC is provided, which will be beneficial for EGFR mutation analysis for patients with NSCLC. ..