Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications1076 found, 100 shown here
- Zhang M, Zhang J, Rui J, Liu X. p300-mediated acetylation stabilizes the Th-inducing POK factor. J Immunol. 2010;185:3960-9 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal an essential role of p300-mediated acetylation in regulating the stability of ThPOK and suggest that such regulation may play a part in CD4/CD8 lineage differentiation. ..
- Qu Y, Wang J, RAY P, Guo H, Huang J, Shin Sim M, et al. Thioredoxin-like 2 regulates human cancer cell growth and metastasis via redox homeostasis and NF-?B signaling. J Clin Invest. 2011;121:212-25 pubmed publisher..Our studies provided insight into redox-based mechanisms underlying tumor growth and metastasis and suggest that TXNL2 could be a target for treatment of breast cancer. ..
- Li Y, Counor D, Lu P, Liang G, Vu T, Phan T, et al. A specific and sensitive antigen capture assay for NS1 protein quantitation in Japanese encephalitis virus infection. J Virol Methods. 2012;179:8-16 pubmed publisher..8% of sera and in 10.5% of CSF of patients diagnosed as IgM-positive for JEV. This quantitative test of NS1 protein is proposed for highly specific diagnosis of acute infection with JEV genotypes I to IV. ..
- Zhu L, Li H, Tang J, Zhu J, Zhang Y. Hyperoxia arrests alveolar development through suppression of histone deacetylases in neonatal rats. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2012;47:264-74 pubmed publisher..This effect may be mediated by CINC-1. Attenuation of CINC-1-mediated inflammation by activating HDAC may have a protective effect in BPD. ..
- Hu K, Zhu L, Liang H, Hu F, Feng J. Improved antitumor efficacy and reduced toxicity of liposomes containing bufadienolides. Arch Pharm Res. 2011;34:1487-94 pubmed publisher..5 times the LD(50) of bufadienolides solution and caused no allergen-related or blood vessel irritation effects. All these results proved that poloxamer modified bufadienolides liposomes have improved antitumor efficacy and safety. ..
- Dong D, Wang D, Li M, Wang H, Yu J, Wang C, et al. PPE38 modulates the innate immune response and is required for Mycobacterium marinum virulence. Infect Immun. 2012;80:43-54 pubmed publisher..Together, our results indicate that PPE38, a previously uncharacterized protein, plays a role in mycobacterial virulence, presumably by modulating the host innate immune response. ..
- Shi S, Deng Y, Zhao J, Ji X, Shi J, Feng Y, et al. RACK1 promotes non-small-cell lung cancer tumorigenicity through activating sonic hedgehog signaling pathway. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:7845-58 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that RACK1 represents a new promising diagnosis biomarker and therapeutic target for NSCLC. ..
- Liu C, Ding H, Zhu W, Jiang S, Xu J, Zou G. LIGHT regulates the adipogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. J Cell Biochem. 2013;114:346-53 pubmed publisher..Since either MSCs or adipocytes are the major cell population in bone marrow niche, we then suggest that LIGHT regulate bone marrow niche, such as MSCs differentiation. ..
- Wang R, Yu X, Guo Z, Wang Y, Wu Y, Yuan Y. Inhibitory effects of salvianolic acid B on CCl(4)-induced hepatic fibrosis through regulating NF-?B/I?B? signaling. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;144:592-8 pubmed publisher..This study reveals that SA-B could prevent the progression of liver angiogenesis and alleviate liver fibrosis possibly by regulating the expression of NF-?B and I?B?. ..
- Chen L, Sha X, Jiang X, Chen Y, Ren Q, Fang X. Pluronic P105/F127 mixed micelles for the delivery of docetaxel against Taxol-resistant non-small cell lung cancer: optimization and in vitro, in vivo evaluation. Int J Nanomedicine. 2013;8:73-84 pubmed publisher..43% for Taxotere (P < 0.01). Therefore, it could be concluded from the results that DTX-loaded P105/F127 mixed micelles might serve as a potential antitumor drug delivery system to overcome multidrug resistance in lung cancer. ..
- Liu J, Wang Y, Li L, Zhou L, Wei H, Zhou Q, et al. Site-specific acetylation of the proteasome activator REG? directs its heptameric structure and functions. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:16567-78 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal a previously unknown mechanism in the regulation of REG? assembly and activity, suggesting a potential venue for the intervention of the ubiquitin-independent REG? proteasome activity. ..
- Pan Y, Zhang Y, Cui J, Liu Y, McAllan B, Liao C, et al. Adaptation of phenylalanine and tyrosine catabolic pathway to hibernation in bats. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62039 pubmed publisher..Taken together, results of this work provide novel insights in nitrogen metabolism and removal of harmful metabolites during bat hibernation. ..
- Cao L, Zou Y, Zhu J, Fan X, Li J. Ginsenoside Rg1 attenuates concanavalin A-induced hepatitis in mice through inhibition of cytokine secretion and lymphocyte infiltration. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;380:203-10 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that Rg1 represents a novel agent for the treatment of T lymphocyte-dependent liver injury. ..
- Li K, Wen S, Larson A, Shen M, Zhang Z, Chen Q, et al. Multifunctional dendrimer-based nanoparticles for in vivo MR/CT dual-modal molecular imaging of breast cancer. Int J Nanomedicine. 2013;8:2589-600 pubmed publisher..Our results clearly suggest that the synthetic Gd-Au DENPs are amenable for dual-modality MR/CT imaging of breast cancer cells. ..
- Kang H, Chen H, Huang P, Qi J, Qian N, Deng L, et al. Glucocorticoids impair bone formation of bone marrow stromal stem cells by reciprocally regulating microRNA-34a-5p. Osteoporos Int. 2016;27:1493-1505 pubmed publisher..These results showed that microRNA-34a-5p, a crucial regulator for BMSC proliferation and osteogenic differentiation, might be used as a therapeutic target for GC-impaired bone formation. ..
- Zhang J, Jiang Z, Bao C, Mei J, Zhu J. Cardiopulmonary bypass increases pulmonary microvascular permeability through the Src kinase pathway: Involvement of caveolin-1 and vascular endothelial cadherin. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:2918-24 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of this pathway may provide a potential therapy for acute lung injury following cardiac surgery. ..
- Li Y, Dong Z, Chen K, He Y, Dai X, Li S, et al. Insulin upregulates GRIM-19 and protects cardiac mitochondrial morphology in type 1 diabetic rats partly through PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:611-617 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that insulin is essential for the control of cardiac mitochondrial morphology and the GRIM-19 expression partly via PI3K/AKT signaling pathways. ..
- Zou N, Wei Y, Li F, Yang Y, Cheng X, Wang C. The inhibitory effects of compound Muniziqi granule against B16 cells and harmine induced autophagy and apoptosis by inhibiting Akt/mTOR pathway. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:517 pubmed publisher..Harmine could induce autophagy and apoptosis by inhibiting Akt/mTOR pathway in B16 cells. Harmine might be a promising therapeutic agent for treatment of melanoma in MNZQ. ..
- Wang X, Fan Z, Wang B, Luo J, Ke Z. Activation of double-stranded RNA-activated protein kinase by mild impairment of oxidative metabolism in neurons. J Neurochem. 2007;103:2380-90 pubmed..Antioxidant vitamin E dramatically decreased the RAX/PKR association and ameliorated TD-induced cell death. Our results indicate that TD-induced neuronal death is at least partially mediated by the activation of PKR. ..
- Feng D, Wang Y, Mei Y, Xu Y, Xu H, Lu Y, et al. Stearoyl-CoA desaturase 1 deficiency protects mice from immune-mediated liver injury. Lab Invest. 2009;89:222-30 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study suggests that SCD1 deficiency protects mice from liver injury in a leptin-dependent manner. ..
- Bai Y, Zong G, Wang H, Jiang H, Wang H, Wu H, et al. An integrated pericardial valved stent special for percutaneous tricuspid implantation: an animal feasibility study. J Surg Res. 2010;160:215-21 pubmed publisher..The tricuspid stent with a valvular ring and pericardial valve can be implanted in tricuspid annulus percutaneous. The double-edge stent could substitute the native tricuspid valve chronically. ..
- Guo Y, Ren D, He X, Wang F, Jiang L, Song S, et al. A novel mouse model for immunogenic evaluation of human HBV vaccines. Vaccine. 2009;27:5692-9 pubmed publisher..1 dTg was broken by the HBc(18-27) or HBs(183-191) peptide vaccine. In conclusion, HBV/HLA-A2.1 dTg was demonstrated to be useful model for in vivo immunogenicity testing of human HBV-based vaccines...
- Ma D, Zhang M, Mori Y, Yao C, Larsen C, Yamashima T, et al. Cellular localization of epidermal-type and brain-type fatty acid-binding proteins in adult hippocampus and their response to cerebral ischemia. Hippocampus. 2010;20:811-9 pubmed publisher..Altogether, the present data suggest that polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as docosahexaenoic acid, may act via FABP5 or 7 to regulate adult postischemic hippocampal neuronal antiapoptosis or neurogenesis in primates...
- Zhang K, Mo X, Huang C, He C, Wang H. Electrospun scaffolds from silk fibroin and their cellular compatibility. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2010;93:976-83 pubmed publisher..These results suggest electrospun SF scaffolds may be potential candidates for cardiovascular tissue engineering. ..
- Liu W, Zhai J, Liu J, Xie Y. Identification of recombination between subgenotypes IA and IB of hepatitis A virus. Virus Genes. 2010;40:222-4 pubmed publisher..The findings demonstrate that humans can be co-infected with different HAV subgenotypes and provide valuable hints for future research on HAV diversity...
- Wang C, Liu F, Liu Y, Zhao C, You Y, Wang L, et al. Identification and characterization of neuroblasts in the subventricular zone and rostral migratory stream of the adult human brain. Cell Res. 2011;21:1534-50 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, no neuroblasts are found in the adult human olfactory bulb. Taken together, our data suggest that the SVZ maintains the ability to produce neuroblasts in the adult human brain. ..
- Ren W, Hu L, Hua F, Jin J, Wang Y, Zhu L. Myeloid differentiation protein 2 silencing decreases LPS-induced cytokine production and TLR4/MyD88 pathway activity in alveolar macrophages. Immunol Lett. 2011;141:94-101 pubmed publisher..MD-2 silencing was proved to be a useful tool for testing the role of MD-2 in the LPS signaling pathway and may be a potential therapeutic tool against LPS-induced lung inflammation. ..
- Yu S, Xi Z, Hai Yan C, Ya Li C, Shao Hu X, Chuan Sen Z, et al. Interferon regulatory factor-1 as a positive regulator for high glucose-induced proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:2671-8 pubmed publisher..It could be presumed that Irf-1 is associated with the accelerated proliferation of VSMCs in diabetic vascular diseases and may prove to be a potential target gene for disease treatment. ..
- Jiang Y, Li H, Zhang Y, Li W, Jiang Y, Ou Y, et al. Beneficial effect of Bupleurum polysaccharides on autoimmune-prone MRL-lpr mice. Clin Dev Immunol. 2012;2012:842928 pubmed publisher..These results implicate that BPs may be an immunomodulator for the treatment of autoimmune diseases like SLE. ..
- Ding J, Li Q, Yu J, Wang X, Lu C, Ma C, et al. Carbamylated erythropoietin ameliorates hypoxia-induced cognitive and behavioral defects with the generation of choline acetyltransferase-positive neurons. J Neurosci Res. 2013;91:73-82 pubmed publisher..These results reveal that CEPO/EPO ameliorates hypoxia-induced cognitive and behavioral defects possibly through the generation of ChAT-positive neurons. ..
- Yang Y, Zhang X, Yi L, Hou Z, Chen J, Kou X, et al. NaÃ¯ve Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Generated From Î²-Thalassemia Fibroblasts Allow Efficient Gene Correction With CRISPR/Cas9. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2016;5:8-19 pubmed publisher..These results provide an improved strategy for personalized treatment of genetic diseases such as Î²-thalassemia. ..
- Guan X, Guan X, Wu Y, Jia Z, Shi T, Tang Y. Construction and characterization of an experimental ISCOMS-based hepatitis B polypeptide vaccine. World J Gastroenterol. 2002;8:294-7 pubmed..ISCOMS-based hepatitis B polypeptide vaccine is successfully constructed and it induces a higher CTL response compared with short polypeptides vaccine in vivo. ..
- Chen L, Jiang H, Zhou Z, Li K, Li K, Deng G, et al. Purification of vitellin from the ovary of Chinese mitten-handed crab (Eriocheir sinensis) and development of an antivitellin ELISA. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2004;138:305-11 pubmed..The results indicated that levels of vitellin increased significantly from 0.22 mg/ovary at Stage II to 360.31 mg/ovary at Stage IV. ..
- Tang F, Yue S, Luo Z, Feng D, Wang M, Qian C, et al. Role of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor in hyperoxia-induced lung injury. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2005;40:437-44 pubmed..We conclude that Glu may play an important role in hyperoxia-induced lung injury by activation of NMDA receptor. ..
- Peng Z, Huang J, Lee S, Shi Y, Chen X, Xu P. The expression pattern of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein R in rat retina. Neurochem Res. 2009;34:1083-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, the hnRNP-R1 distribution is regulated in rat retina during circadian. The present investigation suggests that hnRNP-R may play roles in retinal development and light-elicited cellular activities. ..
- Wang F, Chen H, Sun X. Age-related spatial cognitive impairment is correlated with a decrease in ChAT in the cerebral cortex, hippocampus and forebrain of SAMP8 mice. Neurosci Lett. 2009;454:212-7 pubmed publisher..Such phenomenon could not be detected in normal aging R1 mice. These findings suggest that the decrease of ChAT in P8 mice was responsible for the age-related learning and memory impairments in some sense. ..
- Xu W, Wang H, Wang F, Jiang Y, Zhang X, Wang W, et al. Testing toxicity of multiple intravitreal injections of bevacizumab in rabbit eyes. Can J Ophthalmol. 2010;45:386-92 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the potential toxicity of repeated intravitreal injections of bevacizumab in rabbit eyes...
- Lu Y, He Y, Wang M, Zhang L, Yang L, Wang Z, et al. Characterization of nuciferine metabolism by P450 enzymes and uridine diphosphate glucuronosyltransferases in liver microsomes from humans and animals. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:1635-42 pubmed publisher..Based on the observed species-specific hepatic metabolism of nuciferine, rats, mice, dogs and even monkeys are not suitable models for the pharmacokinetics of nuciferine in humans. ..
- Li X, Wang S, Jiang L, Dai L. Gender- and region-specific variations of estrogen receptor ? and ? expression in the growth plate of spine and limb during development and adulthood. Histochem Cell Biol. 2012;137:79-95 pubmed publisher..Gender, age and region differences should be taken into consideration when the roles of ERs in the growth plate are investigated...
- Bao J, Li D, Wang L, Wu J, Hu Y, Wang Z, et al. MicroRNA-449 and microRNA-34b/c function redundantly in murine testes by targeting E2F transcription factor-retinoblastoma protein (E2F-pRb) pathway. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:21686-98 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data suggest that the miR-449 cluster and miR-34b/c function redundantly in the regulation of male germ cell development in murine testes. ..
- Hu H, He L, Fominykh K, Yan Z, Guo S, Zhang X, et al. Evolution of the human-specific microRNA miR-941. Nat Commun. 2012;3:1145 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results implicate miR-941 in human evolution, and provide an example of rapid regulatory evolution in the human linage. ..
- Zhang Z, Gong Y, Guo Y, Hai Y, Yang H, Yang S, et al. Direct transdifferentiation of spermatogonial stem cells to morphological, phenotypic and functional hepatocyte-like cells via the ERK1/2 and Smad2/3 signaling pathways and the inactivation of cyclin A, cyclin B and cyclin E. Cell Commun Signal. 2013;11:67 pubmed publisher..This study thus provides an invaluable source of mature hepatocytes for treating liver-related diseases and drug toxicity screening and offers novel insights into mechanisms of liver development and cell reprogramming. ..
- Hu C, Liu Y, Zhang H, Huang G. JMJD2A predicts prognosis and regulates cell growth in human gastric cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;449:1-7 pubmed publisher..Those findings demonstrate that JMJD2A regulates gastric cancer growth and serves as an independent prognostic factor, and implicate that JMJD2A may be a promising target for intervention. ..
- Zhang X, Hu X, Lei H, Hu J, Zhang Y. Mechanical force-induced polymerization and depolymerization of F-actin at water/solid interfaces. Nanoscale. 2016;8:6008-13 pubmed publisher..The polymerized actin filaments would be depolymerized when the mechanical force was stronger. A possible mechanism has been suggested to explain the mechanical force induced actin polymerization. ..
- Shen Y, Xu W, Chu Y, Wang Y, Liu Q, Xiong S. Coxsackievirus group B type 3 infection upregulates expression of monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 in cardiac myocytes, which leads to enhanced migration of mononuclear cells in viral myocarditis. J Virol. 2004;78:12548-56 pubmed..In conclusion, our results indicate that CVB3 infection stimulates the expression of MCP-1 in myocardial cells, which subsequently leads to migration of mononuclear cells in viral myocarditis. ..
- Xiao wen H, Shu han S, Zhen lin H, Jun L, Lei J, Feng juan Z, et al. Augmented humoral and cellular immune responses of a hepatitis B DNA vaccine encoding HBsAg by protein boosting. Vaccine. 2005;23:1649-56 pubmed..Our regimen may thus provide a strategy for developing an improved immunization against HBV and many other pathogens. ..
- Shen E, Chen R, Yang Y, Guo Q, Yu Y, Zou Y, et al. [Association between myocardial ADAMTS-1 expression and myocardial fibrosis in a murine model of viral myocarditis]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2007;35:854-8 pubmed..73, P < 0.01). ADAMTS-1 increased in proportion with collagen accumulation in acute and chronic myocarditis, which might play an important role in the development of myocardial fibrosis by modulating the collagen metabolism. ..
- Zhang X, Yang X, Chen Y, Li H, Liu W, Yuan Q, et al. Diffraction-enhanced radiography of various mouse organs. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010;195:545-9 pubmed publisher..Diffraction-enhanced imaging with a silicon 333 crystal plane had excellent contrast in the detection of blood vessels and pathologically dilated bile ducts and may be a promising radiographic technique for basic medical research. ..
- Lei W, Zhang K, Pan X, Wang D, Hu Y, Yang Y, et al. Histone deacetylase 1 and 2 differentially regulate apoptosis by opposing effects on extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2. Cell Death Dis. 2010;1:e44 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data demonstrate that HDAC1 and 2 reciprocally affect cell viability by differential regulation of ERK1/2; these observations provide insight into the roles and potential mechanisms of HDAC1 and 2 in apoptosis. ..
- Yang W, Zhang J, Wang H, Gao P, Singh M, Shen K, et al. Angiotensin II downregulates catalase expression and activity in vascular adventitial fibroblasts through an AT1R/ERK1/2-dependent pathway. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011;358:21-9 pubmed publisher..These in vitro results indicate that Ang II induces ERK1/2 activation, contributing to the downregulation of CAT as well as promoting oxidative stress and adventitial fibroblast phenotypic differentiation in an AT1R-mediated manner...
- Jin X, Fu G, Li X, Zhu D, Gao P. Expression and function of osteopontin in vascular adventitial fibroblasts and pathological vascular remodeling. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e23558 pubmed publisher..We concluded that upregulation of Osteopontin expression in adventitial fibroblasts might be important in the pathogenesis of vascular remodeling after arterial injury. ..
- Ren H, Yang L, Liu Z, Chen C, Cheung C, Tao K, et al. In vivo and ex vivo effects of propofol on myocardial performance in rats with obstructive jaundice. BMC Gastroenterol. 2011;11:144 pubmed publisher..Low and intermediate concentrations of propofol did not appear to impair cardiac function in rats with obstructive jaundice. ..
- Wang X, Xue M, Gu J, Fang X, Sha X. Transdermal microemulsion drug delivery system for impairing male reproductive toxicity and enhancing efficacy of Tripterygium Wilfordii Hook f. Fitoterapia. 2012;83:690-8 pubmed publisher..Various pharmacodynamics parameters proved that TWHF microemulsion can reduce the male reproductive toxicity and hepatotoxicity of rats. All these suggested that TMDDS could be a suitable delivery system for TWHF. ..
- Li W, Wang Y, Gao L, Zhang P, Zhou Q, Xu Q, et al. Resveratrol protects rabbit ventricular myocytes against oxidative stress-induced arrhythmogenic activity and Ca2+ overload. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2013;34:1164-73 pubmed publisher..Resveratrol protects ventricular myocytes against oxidative stress-induced arrhythmogenic activity and Ca(2+) overload through inhibition of I(Na,L)/I(Ca,L), reduction of ROS generation, and prevention of CaMKII activation. ..
- Liu T, Wang C, Xie H, Mu Q. Guaiol--a naturally occurring insecticidal sesquiterpene. Nat Prod Commun. 2013;8:1353-4 pubmed..07 and 8.9 mg/larva, as well as fumigation activity against the 4th instar larvae ofM. separata and adult Musca domestica, with LC50 values of 3.5 microL/L and 16.9 microL/L, respectively. ..
- Sun L, Liu T, Li L, Tang W, Zou J, Chen X, et al. Transplantation of betatrophin-expressing adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells induces ?-cell proliferation in diabetic mice. Int J Mol Med. 2017;39:936-948 pubmed publisher..This combined strategy of ADMSC transplantation and gene therapy may prove to be a useful therapy for the treatment of diabetes. ..
- Cao X, Dai J, Xu H, Nie S, Chang X, Hu B, et al. High-coverage proteome analysis reveals the first insight of protein modification systems in the pathogenic spirochete Leptospira interrogans. Cell Res. 2010;20:197-210 pubmed publisher..interrogans shares significant similarities in protein modification systems with eukaryotes...
- Zhang Z, Chu R, Zhou X, Zhang X. [The expression of Ki-67, TGF-beta(2) and alpha-SMA after the femtosecond laser-assisted intrastromal scanning in rabbit cornea]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2010;46:214-20 pubmed..However, due to no epithelium injured and TGF-beta(2) confined to the epithelium, the activated and proliferated keratocytes could not be transformed into myofibroblasts. ..
- Li F, Song Z, Li Q, Wu J, Wang J, Xie C, et al. Molecular imaging of hepatic stellate cell activity by visualization of hepatic integrin ?v?3 expression with SPECT in rat. Hepatology. 2011;54:1020-30 pubmed publisher..Hepatic integrin ?v?3 expression in fibrotic liver reflects HSC activity and its imaging using (99m)Tc-labeled cRGD as a SPECT radiotracer may distinguish different stages of liver fibrosis in rats. ..
- Wang P, Guan Y, Du H, Zhai Q, Su D, Miao C. Induction of autophagy contributes to the neuroprotection of nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase in cerebral ischemia. Autophagy. 2012;8:77-87 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that Nampt promotes neuronal survival through inducing autophagy via regulating TSC2-mTOR-S6K1 signaling pathway in a SIRT1-dependent manner during cerebral ischemia. ..
- Yu Y, Tang Z, Pan Q, Chen X, Liu X, Zang G. Inhibition of Csn3 expression induces growth arrest and apoptosis of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2012;69:1173-80 pubmed publisher..In addition, knockdown of Csn3 expression evidently suppresses tumor growth in a xenograft nude mice model. Collectively, this study demonstrates Csn3 as an oncogene that regulates the tumorigenesis process in HCC cells. ..
- Chen C, Wang S, Wang H, Mao X, Zhang T, Ji G, et al. Potent neutralization of botulinum neurotoxin/B by synergistic action of antibodies recognizing protein and ganglioside receptor binding domain. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e43845 pubmed publisher..8E10 is a potential universal partner for the synergistical combination with other mAb against protein receptor binding domain in BoNTs of other serotypes. ..
- Yu J, Deng R, Zhu H, Zhang S, Zhu C, Montminy M, et al. Modulation of fatty acid synthase degradation by concerted action of p38 MAP kinase, E3 ligase COP1, and SH2-tyrosine phosphatase Shp2. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:3823-30 pubmed publisher..Consistently, the FASN protein levels are dramatically elevated in mouse liver and pancreas in which Shp2/Ptpn11 is selectively deleted. Thus, this study identifies a new activity for Shp2 in lipid metabolism. ..
- Jing Y, Cui D, Guo W, Jiang J, Jiang B, Lu Y, et al. Activated androgen receptor promotes bladder cancer metastasis via Slug mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Cancer Lett. 2014;348:135-45 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest AR signaling promotes bladder cancer metastasis through Slug mediated EMT. ..
- Shu L, Zhou Z, Zhou T, Deng M, Dong M, Chen Y, et al. Ectopic expression of Hoxb4a in hemangioblasts promotes hematopoietic development in early embryogenesis of zebrafish. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2015;42:1275-86 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that Hoxb4a favours the development of hematopoietic progenitor cells originated from hemangioblasts in vivo. ..
- Feng M, Hong J, Wang Q, Fan Y, Yuan C, Lei X, et al. Dihydroartemisinin prevents breast cancer-induced osteolysis via inhibiting both breast caner cells and osteoclasts. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19074 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, DHA effectively inhibited osteoclastogenesis and prevented breast cancer-induced osteolysis. ..
- He M, Cheng N, Gao W, Zhang M, Zhang Y, Ye R, et al. Characterization of Quin-C1 for its anti-inflammatory property in a mouse model of bleomycin-induced lung injury. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2011;32:601-10 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate an anti-inflammatory role for Quin-C1 in bleomycin-induced lung injury, which may be further explored for therapeutic applications. ..
- Zhang L, Ji Q, Liu X, Chen X, Chen Z, Qiu Y, et al. Norcantharidin inhibits tumor angiogenesis via blocking VEGFR2/MEK/ERK signaling pathways. Cancer Sci. 2013;104:604-10 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results indicate that NCTD is a potential inhibitor of tumor angiogenesis by blocking VEGFR2/MEK/ERK signaling. ..
- Zhong X, Jiao H, Fan L, Wu X, Zhou Y. Functionally important residues for the anticoagulant activity of a basic phospholipase A(2) from the Agkistrodon halys pallas. Protein Pept Lett. 2002;9:427-34 pubmed..The result supported the prediction that there exists an anticoagulant region that is composed of some residues that are close to each other in tertiary structure to form a functional face...
- Wang K, Guo Y, Li K, Lu Y, Zhang Y, Sun S, et al. Molecular characterization and anticoagulant activity of a novel annexin derived from the Taenia solium. Acta Trop. 2006;99:165-72 pubmed..Nevertheless, the mutant protein deleting the consensus coagulation-related KGD motif of Tso ANXB2 showed significant decreasing platelet binding and anticoagulation activity...
- Wang H, Cai W, Wang W, Yang J. Molluscicidal activity of Nerium indicum Mill, Pterocarya stenoptera DC, and Rumex japonicum houtt on Oncomelania hupensis. Biomed Environ Sci. 2006;19:245-8 pubmed..To evaluate the molluscicidal activities of three Chinese plants N. indicum Mill, R stenoptera DC, and R. japonicum Houtt, and to clarify the molluscicidal mechanism...
- Chen Y, Zhang Y, Yang B, Qi T, Lu H, Cheng X, et al. Seroprevalence of Entamoeba histolytica infection in HIV-infected patients in China. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2007;77:825-8 pubmed..This is the first report showing a higher seroprevalence of E. histolytica infection in HIV-infected patients in China. Our results also suggest that HIV infection is a risk factor for infection with E. histolytica. ..
- Mo J, Zhang H, Yu L, Sun P, Jin G, Zhen X. L-stepholidine reduced L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in 6-OHDA-lesioned rat model of Parkinson's disease. Neurobiol Aging. 2010;31:926-36 pubmed publisher..The present data demonstrated that L-SPD elicited antidyskinesia effects via both dopamine (D(2) receptor antagonistic activity) and nondopamine (5-HT(1A) agonistic activity) mechanisms. ..
- Lu M, Zhou J, Wang F, Liu Y, Zhang Y. [Effect of tetramethylpyrazine on expression of Smad7 and SnoN in rats with UUO]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:84-8 pubmed
- Hu J, Zhang Z, Zhao J, Zhang X, Liu G, Jiang X. An ectopic study of tissue-engineered bone with Nell-1 gene modified rat bone marrow stromal cells in nude mice. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:972-9 pubmed..The results suggest that Nell-1 may be a potential osteogenic gene to be used in bone tissue engineering. ..
- Lei K, Zhang X, Ding X, Guo X, Chen M, Zhu B, et al. SUN1 and SUN2 play critical but partially redundant roles in anchoring nuclei in skeletal muscle cells in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009;106:10207-12 pubmed publisher..These results clearly indicate that SUN1 and SUN2 function critically in skeletal muscle cells for Syne-1 localization at the NE, which is essential for proper myonuclear positioning. ..
- Cang C, Zhang H, Zhang Y, Zhao Z. PKCepsilon-dependent potentiation of TTX-resistant Nav1.8 current by neurokinin-1 receptor activation in rat dorsal root ganglion neurons. Mol Pain. 2009;5:33 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that activation of NK-1 receptor potentiates Na(v)1.8 sodium current via PKCepsilon-dependent signaling pathway, probably participating in the generation of inflammatory hyperalgesia. ..
- Shen Q, Sun J, Wu J, Liu C, Chen F. An in vitro investigation of the mechanical-chemical and biological properties of calcium phosphate/calcium silicate/bismutite cement for dental pulp capping. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2010;94:141-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that CPCSBi will be a good candidate for use as a dental pulp-capping agent in future. ..
- Yi J, Chen M, Wu X, Yang X, Xu T, Zhuang Y, et al. Endothelial SUR-8 acts in an ERK-independent pathway during atrioventricular cushion development. Dev Dyn. 2010;239:2005-13 pubmed publisher..However, ERK activation did not appear to be affected in mutant ECs, suggesting that SUR-8 may act in an ERK-independent pathway to regulate AVC development. ..
- Zhong F, Chen H, Han L, Jin Y, Wang W. Curcumin attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced renal inflammation. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34:226-32 pubmed..Hence, curcumin might be potentially useful in some kidney diseases by preventing renal inflammation. ..
- Ma Q. [Progress of ?C31 integrase system in site-specific integration]. Yi Chuan. 2011;33:567-75 pubmed..Recent progress of fC31 integrase system in integration mode in mammalian genomes, efficiency improvement and researches concerned on transgenic safety were summarized in this review. ..
- Yao J, Liu H, Zhou T, Chen H, Miao Z, Sheng C, et al. Total synthesis and structure-activity relationships of new echinocandin-like antifungal cyclolipohexapeptides. Eur J Med Chem. 2012;50:196-208 pubmed publisher..The amino acid component of the cyclolipohexapeptide scaffold could significantly affect the SAR of the side chains. ..
- Zhang Z, Zhu R, Ward M, Xu W, Zhang L, Guo J, et al. Long-term impact of the World Bank Loan Project for schistosomiasis control: a comparison of the spatial distribution of schistosomiasis risk in China. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6:e1620 pubmed publisher..Here we compared the spatial distribution of schistosomiasis risk using national datasets in the lake and marshland regions from 1999-2001 and 2007-2008 to evaluate the long-term impact of WBLP strategy on China's schistosomiasis burden...
- Yu Y, He S, Chen S, Fu Y, Brown K, Yao X, et al. Preferential electrical coupling regulates neocortical lineage-dependent microcircuit assembly. Nature. 2012;486:113-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a strong link between lineage-dependent transient electrical coupling and the assembly of precise excitatory neuron microcircuits in the neocortex. ..
- Xie C, Zhou Z, Li N, Bian Y, Wang Y, Wang L, et al. Ezetimibe blocks the internalization of NPC1L1 and cholesterol in mouse small intestine. J Lipid Res. 2012;53:2092-101 pubmed..This study demonstrates that NPC1L1 mediates cholesterol entering enterocytes through vesicular endocytosis and that ezetimibe blocks this step in vivo. ..