Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications994 found, 100 shown here
- Lei K, Zhang X, Ding X, Guo X, Chen M, Zhu B, et al. SUN1 and SUN2 play critical but partially redundant roles in anchoring nuclei in skeletal muscle cells in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009;106:10207-12 pubmed publisher..These results clearly indicate that SUN1 and SUN2 function critically in skeletal muscle cells for Syne-1 localization at the NE, which is essential for proper myonuclear positioning. ..
- Cang C, Zhang H, Zhang Y, Zhao Z. PKCepsilon-dependent potentiation of TTX-resistant Nav1.8 current by neurokinin-1 receptor activation in rat dorsal root ganglion neurons. Mol Pain. 2009;5:33 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that activation of NK-1 receptor potentiates Na(v)1.8 sodium current via PKCepsilon-dependent signaling pathway, probably participating in the generation of inflammatory hyperalgesia. ..
- Shen Q, Sun J, Wu J, Liu C, Chen F. An in vitro investigation of the mechanical-chemical and biological properties of calcium phosphate/calcium silicate/bismutite cement for dental pulp capping. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2010;94:141-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that CPCSBi will be a good candidate for use as a dental pulp-capping agent in future. ..
- Yi J, Chen M, Wu X, Yang X, Xu T, Zhuang Y, et al. Endothelial SUR-8 acts in an ERK-independent pathway during atrioventricular cushion development. Dev Dyn. 2010;239:2005-13 pubmed publisher..However, ERK activation did not appear to be affected in mutant ECs, suggesting that SUR-8 may act in an ERK-independent pathway to regulate AVC development. ..
- Zhong F, Chen H, Han L, Jin Y, Wang W. Curcumin attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced renal inflammation. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34:226-32 pubmed..Hence, curcumin might be potentially useful in some kidney diseases by preventing renal inflammation. ..
- Ma Q. [Progress of ?C31 integrase system in site-specific integration]. Yi Chuan. 2011;33:567-75 pubmed..Recent progress of fC31 integrase system in integration mode in mammalian genomes, efficiency improvement and researches concerned on transgenic safety were summarized in this review. ..
- Yao J, Liu H, Zhou T, Chen H, Miao Z, Sheng C, et al. Total synthesis and structure-activity relationships of new echinocandin-like antifungal cyclolipohexapeptides. Eur J Med Chem. 2012;50:196-208 pubmed publisher..The amino acid component of the cyclolipohexapeptide scaffold could significantly affect the SAR of the side chains. ..
- Zhang Z, Zhu R, Ward M, Xu W, Zhang L, Guo J, et al. Long-term impact of the World Bank Loan Project for schistosomiasis control: a comparison of the spatial distribution of schistosomiasis risk in China. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6:e1620 pubmed publisher..Here we compared the spatial distribution of schistosomiasis risk using national datasets in the lake and marshland regions from 1999-2001 and 2007-2008 to evaluate the long-term impact of WBLP strategy on China's schistosomiasis burden...
- Yu Y, He S, Chen S, Fu Y, Brown K, Yao X, et al. Preferential electrical coupling regulates neocortical lineage-dependent microcircuit assembly. Nature. 2012;486:113-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a strong link between lineage-dependent transient electrical coupling and the assembly of precise excitatory neuron microcircuits in the neocortex. ..
- Xie C, Zhou Z, Li N, Bian Y, Wang Y, Wang L, et al. Ezetimibe blocks the internalization of NPC1L1 and cholesterol in mouse small intestine. J Lipid Res. 2012;53:2092-101 pubmed..This study demonstrates that NPC1L1 mediates cholesterol entering enterocytes through vesicular endocytosis and that ezetimibe blocks this step in vivo. ..
- Yang Z, Li Z. Spatial distribution of prokaryotic symbionts and ammoxidation, denitrifier bacteria in marine sponge Astrosclera willeyana. Sci Rep. 2012;2:528 pubmed publisher..Particularly, AOB were only associated with the endosome. This study highlighted the spatial distribution of bacterial symbionts especially those with ammonia oxidization function...
- Feng Y, Wang Y, Wang Z, Fang Z, Li F, Gao Y, et al. The CRTC1-NEDD9 signaling axis mediates lung cancer progression caused by LKB1 loss. Cancer Res. 2012;72:6502-11 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results decipher the mechanism through which LKB1 deficiency promotes lung cancer progression and metastasis, and provide a mechanistic rationale for therapeutic attack of these processes. ..
- Zhang Q, Wen Y, Zhang D, She L, Wu J, Dan Y, et al. Priming with real motion biases visual cortical response to bistable apparent motion. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:20691-6 pubmed publisher..Such short-term plasticity in early visual circuits may contribute to the priming effect in bistable visual perception. ..
- Xu L, Rainey J, Meng Q, Liu X. Recombinant minimalist spider wrapping silk proteins capable of native-like fiber formation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50227 pubmed publisher..CD and Raman spectral analysis of protein secondary structures suggested a transition from predominantly α-helical in solution to increasingly β-sheet in fibers. ..
- Fang X, Guo L, Jia J, Jin G, Zhao B, Zheng Y, et al. SKF83959 is a novel triple reuptake inhibitor that elicits anti-depressant activity. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2013;34:1149-55 pubmed publisher..18±0.04 ?mol/L). In mice, both SKF83959 and DOV21947 elicited anti-depressant activity in a dose-dependent manner. SKF83959 functions as a novel triple reuptake inhibitor in vitro and exerts anti-depressant effects in vivo. ..
- Zhou J, Zhan S, Tan W, Cheng R, Gong H, Zhu Q. P300 binds to and acetylates MTA2 to promote colorectal cancer cells growth. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;444:387-90 pubmed publisher..These results reveal a novel post-translational regulation of MTA2 by the way of p300-dependent acetylation, which is important for tumor cells growth and migration and provides a potential target for clinical cancer research. ..
- Chen W, Zhu H, Feng G. Treating leukemia at the risk of inducing severe anemia. Exp Hematol. 2016;44:329-31 pubmed publisher..Thus, genetic ablation or pharmacologic inhibition of Shp2 suppresses the leukemogenic effect of Pten loss, yet simultaneously induces severe anemia in mice with Pten deficiency in blood cells. ..
- Sun C, Cao W, Banks C, Heaven S, Liu R. Biogas production from undiluted chicken manure and maize silage: A study of ammonia inhibition in high solids anaerobic digestion. Bioresour Technol. 2016;218:1215-23 pubmed publisher..Methanogenesis appeared to be failing in one digester but was recovered by reducing the %CM. Co-digestion was feasible with CM ?20% of feedstock VS, and the main limiting factor was ammonia inhibition. ..
- Hu Y, Xia Z, Sun Q, Orsi A, Rees D. A new approach to the pharmacological regulation of memory: Sarsasapogenin improves memory by elevating the low muscarinic acetylcholine receptor density in brains of memory-deficit rat models. Brain Res. 2005;1060:26-39 pubmed..Therefore, ZMS seems to represent a new approach to the pharmacological regulation of learning and memory and appears to be not simply palliative but may modify the progression of the disease. ..
- Qi Y, Zhao Y, Zhang Z, Li D, Gu J, Fu X, et al. [The expression pattern and possible function of microRNA-34a in neurons]. Fen Zi Xi Bao Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2009;42:217-23 pubmed..Moreover, we found that induction of miR-34a led to neuronal apoptosis by targeting BCL-2. Our study suggests that miR-34a may play critical roles in neuronal development and ageing. ..
- Zhang S, He B, Ge J, Zhai C, Liu X, Liu P. Characterization of chemical composition of Agaricus brasiliensis polysaccharides and its effect on myocardial SOD activity, MDA and caspase-3 level in ischemia-reperfusion rats. Int J Biol Macromol. 2010;46:363-6 pubmed publisher..brasiliensis polysaccharide could still significantly reduce (p<0.01) caspase-3 level in rats' brain. Results indicated that A. brasiliensis polysaccharide was beneficial in some cardiovascular diseases...
- Ding B, Yin Y, Zhang F, Li Z. Recovery and phylogenetic diversity of culturable fungi associated with marine sponges Clathrina luteoculcitella and Holoxea sp. in the South China Sea. Mar Biotechnol (NY). 2011;13:713-21 pubmed publisher..Nigrospora oryzae strain PF18 isolated from sponge C. luteoculcitella showed a strong and broad spectrum antimicrobial activities suggesting the potential for antimicrobial compounds production. ..
- Zhang Q, Wu Y, Zhang P, Sha H, Jia J, Hu Y, et al. Exercise induces mitochondrial biogenesis after brain ischemia in rats. Neuroscience. 2012;205:10-7 pubmed publisher..Based upon our findings, stimulation or enhancement of mitochondrial biogenesis may prove a novel neuroprotective strategy in the future. ..
- Zhang M, Wang X, Liu Y, Xu X, Zhou G. Species discrimination among three kinds of puffer fish using an electronic nose combined with olfactory sensory evaluation. Sensors (Basel). 2012;12:12562-71 pubmed publisher..Results from this analysis demonstrate that the E-nose can be used to complement the discrimination of odors by sensory evaluation from the three species of puffer fish studied here. ..
- Wan S, Feng Z, Chen Z, Wang X, Cao Y, Shao Y, et al. Neuroserpin upregulates in the early period of sustained spinal cord compression. Clin Lab. 2012;58:891-6 pubmed..NSP upregulates in early periods of sustained spinal cord compression. ..
- Zhang J, Qian L, Wu Y, Cai X, Li X, Cheng X, et al. Deletion of pic results in decreased virulence for a clinical isolate of Shigella flexneri 2a from China. BMC Microbiol. 2013;13:31 pubmed publisher..The pic gene appears to be involved in an increase in pathogenicity of S. flexneri 2a. This gene assists with bacterial invasion into host cells and alters inflammatory reactions. ..
- Wang L, Fu C, Fan H, Du T, Dong M, Chen Y, et al. miR-34b regulates multiciliogenesis during organ formation in zebrafish. Development. 2013;140:2755-64 pubmed publisher..Thus, miR-34b serves as a guardian to maintain the proper level of cmyb expression. In summary, our studies have uncovered an essential role for miR-34b-Cmyb signaling during multiciliogenesis and kidney morphogenesis. ..
- Wang B, Ji S, Zhang H, Zhao L, Lv L, Li Y, et al. Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry in study of the pharmacokinetics of six steroidal saponins in rats. Steroids. 2013;78:1164-70 pubmed publisher..polyphylla extract in Sprague-Dawley rats. ..
- Tong Y, Zhang X, Tian F, Yi Y, Xu Q, Li L, et al. Philinopside A, a novel marine-derived compound possessing dual anti-angiogenic and anti-tumor effects. Int J Cancer. 2005;114:843-53 pubmed..6-4.9 microM. These results suggest that philinopside A is a promising anti-cancer agent that possesses dual cytotoxic and anti-angiogenic effects that were at least partly due to its inhibitory effects on RTKs...
- Wu Z, Li M, Chen J, Chi Z, Liu J. Involvement of cAMP/cAMP-dependent protein kinase signaling pathway in regulation of Na+,K+-ATPase upon activation of opioid receptors by morphine. Mol Pharmacol. 2006;69:866-76 pubmed..These findings strongly demonstrate that cAMP/PKA signaling pathway involves regulation of Na+,K+-ATPase activity after activation of opioid receptors. ..
- Liu B, Peng X, Zheng X, Wang J, Qin Y. MiR-126 restoration down-regulate VEGF and inhibit the growth of lung cancer cell lines in vitro and in vivo. Lung Cancer. 2009;66:169-75 pubmed publisher..8035+/-0.1521 to 0.6235+/-0.0757g, with the inhibitive rate being 22.4%. All these results revealed that miR-126 may have a tumor suppressor function in lung cancer cells and could be a promising treatment in anticancer therapy. ..
- Fu L, Tang T, Miao Y, Hao Y, Dai K. Effect of 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D3 on fracture healing and bone remodeling in ovariectomized rat femora. Bone. 2009;44:893-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, 1,25(OH)(2)D(3) could promote fracture healing by improving the histomorphometric parameters, mechanical strength and tendency to increase transformation of woven bone into lamellar bone in an ovariectomized rat model...
- Zhao X, Cheng G, Yan W, Liu M, He Y, Zheng Z. Characterization and virus-induced expression profiles of the porcine interferon-omega multigene family. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2009;29:687-93 pubmed publisher..poly(C). Expression of PoIFN-omega 2/-omega 6 was up-regulated to the greatest extent by virus infection. ..
- Sun X, Cheng G, Hao M, Zheng J, Zhou X, Zhang J, et al. CXCL12 / CXCR4 / CXCR7 chemokine axis and cancer progression. Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2010;29:709-22 pubmed publisher..We also summarize recent therapeutic approaches to target these receptors and/or their ligands. ..
- Xie C, Li N, Chen Z, Li B, Song B. The small GTPase Cdc42 interacts with Niemann-Pick C1-like 1 (NPC1L1) and controls its movement from endocytic recycling compartment to plasma membrane in a cholesterol-dependent manner. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:35933-42 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that Cdc42 controls the cholesterol-regulated transport and localization of NPC1L1, and plays a role in cholesterol absorption. ..
- Fu S, Fei Q, Jiang H, Chuai S, Shi S, Xiong W, et al. Involvement of histone acetylation of Sox17 and Foxa2 promoters during mouse definitive endoderm differentiation revealed by microRNA profiling. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e27965 pubmed publisher..Our data uncovered a novel epigenetic mechanism of Wnt3a and Activin A induced DE differentiation, whereby the treatment of growth factors induced histone acetylation at least in part by the regulation of miRNA expression. ..
- Zhang Y, Gan Z, Huang P, Zhou L, Mao T, Shao M, et al. A role for protein inhibitor of activated STAT1 (PIAS1) in lipogenic regulation through SUMOylation-independent suppression of liver X receptors. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:37973-85 pubmed publisher..Importantly, PIAS1 impaired LXR? binding to its target DNA sequence. Taken together, our results suggest that PIAS1 may serve as a lipogenic regulator by negatively modulating LXRs in a SUMOylation-independent manner. ..
- Zhang L, Li X, Yu X, Li Y, Sun A, Huang C, et al. Construction of vascularized pacemaker tissues by seeding cardiac progenitor cells and endothelial progenitor cells into Matrigel. Life Sci. 2017;179:139-146 pubmed publisher..Our data supports the therapeutic potential of TECP fabricated with the CPCs-derived pacemaking cells for sinus node dysfunction. Vascularization by the addition of EPCs is an important factor to sustain viability of the TECP in vivo. ..
- Liu Y, Du S, Ding M, Dou X, Zhang F, Wu Z, et al. The BMP4-Smad signaling pathway regulates hyperandrogenism development in a female mouse model. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:11740-11750 pubmed publisher..Our observations clarify a vital role of BMP4 in controlling sex hormone levels and offer new insights into intervention for managing hyperandrogenism by targeting the BMP4-Smad signaling pathway. ..
- Chen T, Han Y, Yang M, Zhang W, Li N, Wan T, et al. Rab39, a novel Golgi-associated Rab GTPase from human dendritic cells involved in cellular endocytosis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003;303:1114-20 pubmed..Confocal microscopy examination of Rab39 subcellular localization suggests that Rab39 is associated with Golgi-associated organelles. Our findings demonstrate that Rab39 is a novel Rab GTPase involved in cellular endocytosis. ..
- Gao L, Chen L, Fei X, Qiu H, Zhou H, Wang J. STI571 combined with vincristine greatly suppressed the tumor formation of multidrug-resistant K562 cells in a human-nude mice xenograft model. Chin Med J (Engl). 2006;119:911-8 pubmed..Since STI571 may reverse multidrug-resistance of K562/MDR cells in vitro, we studied the effect of STI571 on multidrug-resistant K562 cells in vivo...
- Dong S, Li C, Wu P, Tsien J, Hu Y. Environment enrichment rescues the neurodegenerative phenotypes in presenilins-deficient mice. Eur J Neurosci. 2007;26:101-12 pubmed..Furthermore, the beneficial effects of EE may be associated with the inhibition of the expression of immunity and inflammation-related genes in the brain. ..
- Yang K, Wang X, Yang G, Wu X, Qi Y, Li H, et al. An integrated approach to identify distribution of Oncomelania hupensis, the intermediate host of Schistosoma japonicum, in a mountainous region in China. Int J Parasitol. 2008;38:1007-16 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the risk areas of snail distribution at the local scale can be identified using an integrated approach with landscape pattern analysis supported by remote sensing and GIS technologies, as well as Bayesian modelling. ..
- Yu G, Chen Y, Long Y, Dong D, Mu X, Wang J. New insight into the key proteins and pathways involved in the metastasis of colorectal carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2008;19:1191-204 pubmed..Metastasis-associated genes identified by cDNA and tissue microarrays provide potentially valuable information on the metastasis of colorectal tumors. Overexpression of Grb2 may contribute to tumor growth, invasiveness and metastasis. ..
- Wan J, Zhu Y, Feng J, Chen H, Zhang R, Ni J, et al. Periplocoside A, a pregnane glycoside from Periploca sepium Bge, prevents concanavalin A-induced mice hepatitis through inhibiting NKT-derived inflammatory cytokine productions. Int Immunopharmacol. 2008;8:1248-56 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that PSA has the therapeutic potential for treatment of human autoimmune-related hepatitis. ..
- Zhang D, Jiang S, Qiu L, Su T, Wu K, Li Y, et al. Molecular characterization and expression analysis of the IkappaB gene from pearl oyster Pinctada fucata. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2009;26:84-90 pubmed publisher..13- and 5.28-fold after LPS and Vibrio alginolyticus stimulation, respectively. These results suggested that the poIkappaB was a constitutive and inducible acute-phase protein that perhaps involved in the immune defense of pearl oyster. ..
- Zhi Liang W, Wo Dong S, Min L, Xiao Ping B, Jin J. Pharmacologic vitreolysis with plasmin and hyaluronidase in diabetic rats. Retina. 2009;29:269-74 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the feasibility of inducing posterior vitreous detachment (PVD) with pharmacologic vitreolysis in diabetic rats...
- Xia Q, Lu T, Zhou Z, Hu L, Ying J, Ding D, et al. Extended hepatectomy with segments I and VII as resection remnant: a simple model for small-for-size injuries in pigs. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2008;7:601-7 pubmed..Clinical SFS syndrome can easily be simulated by this new model, which is a useful tool for studying SFS syndrome-related liver injuries, especially portal overperfusion and hypertension. ..
- Peng W, Tao B, Clements A, Jiang Q, Zhang Z, Zhou Y, et al. Identifying high-risk areas of schistosomiasis and associated risk factors in the Poyang Lake region, China. Parasitology. 2010;137:1099-107 pubmed publisher..Such information can be used to plan locally targeted interventions based on anthelminthic drug administration, snail control and sanitation improvement. ..
- Bao Y, Liang Y, Gao G, Jiang J. Lack of effect of moderate hypothermia on brain tissue oxygenation after acute intracranial hypertension in pigs. J Neurotrauma. 2010;27:433-8 pubmed publisher..05). In sum, moderate hypothermia significantly decreased ICP, reduced P(br)CO(2), and increased pH(br) values, but did not improve cerebral oxygenation following acute intracranial hypertension. ..
- Wang G, Zhang C, Sun Y, Feng Y, Chen S, Cheng X, et al. Changes in femoral head blood supply and vascular endothelial growth factor in rabbits with steroid-induced osteonecrosis. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:1060-9 pubmed..The down-regulation of VEGF may play a critical role in the disease process of ON. ..
- Xia Y, Chen H, Zhang M, Jiang Y, Hang X, Qin H. Effect of Lactobacillus plantarum LP-Onlly on gut flora and colitis in interleukin-10 knockout mice. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011;26:405-11 pubmed publisher..This probiotic strain could be used as a potential adjuvant in the therapy of inflammatory bowel disease, although further studies are required in human. ..
- Li K, Zhang F, Li C, Wang F, Yu M, Zhong Y, et al. Follistatin-like 1 suppresses sensory afferent transmission by activating Na+,K+-ATPase. Neuron. 2011;69:974-87 pubmed publisher..Thus, FSTL1-dependent activation of NKA regulates the threshold of somatic sensation. ..
- Zhang Y, Li X, Qian S, Guo L, Huang H, He Q, et al. Transcriptional activation of histone H4 by C/EBP? during the mitotic clonal expansion of 3T3-L1 adipocyte differentiation. Mol Biol Cell. 2011;22:2165-74 pubmed publisher..This study provides new insights into why C/EBP? is required for MCE during 3T3-L1 adipocyte differentiation and why C/EBP? plays important roles in the proliferation of other cell types. ..
- Zhou X, Zhou J, Li X, Guo C, Fang T, Chen Z. GSK-3? inhibitors suppressed neuroinflammation in rat cortex by activating autophagy in ischemic brain injury. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;411:271-5 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that GSK-3? inhibitor suppressed neuroinflammation by activating autophagy after ischemic brain injury, thus offering a new target for prevention of ischemic brain injury. ..
- Cai Y, Guo J, Chen S, Tian L, Steinmann P, Chen M, et al. Chicken egg yolk antibodies (IgY) for detecting circulating antigens of Schistosoma japonicum. Parasitol Int. 2012;61:385-90 pubmed publisher..IgY isolated from egg yolk has been widely used in immunodiagnostic tests, including tests to detect circulating antigen (soluble egg antigen or SEA) of Schistosoma japonicum...
- Ren Q, Li H, Wu Y, Ren J, Guo A. A GABAergic inhibitory neural circuit regulates visual reversal learning in Drosophila. J Neurosci. 2012;32:11524-38 pubmed publisher..Together, these data suggest that the APL-MB circuit plays an essential role in the resolution of conflicting reinforcement contingencies and reveals an inhibitory neural mechanism underlying flexible behavior in Drosophila. ..
- Zhang H, Guo C, Zhang A, Fan Y, Gu T, Wu D, et al. Effect of S-aspirin, a novel hydrogen-sulfide-releasing aspirin (ACS14), on atherosclerosis in apoE-deficient mice. Eur J Pharmacol. 2012;697:106-16 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that ACS14 may prevent the progression of atherosclerosis by downregulating macrophage CX3CR1 expression via a PPAR-?-dependent mechanism. ..
- Wang W, Wang W, Jiang Y, Han G, Lu S, Li G, et al. Reprogramming of mouse renal tubular epithelial cells to induced pluripotent stem cells. Cytotherapy. 2013;15:578-85 pubmed publisher..iPS cells can be produced using mouse RTECs, which would be helpful in investigations to ameliorate the symptoms of kidney disease and to slow the progression of kidney disease by in vitro and in vivo animal studies. ..
- Qu F, Cui X, Hong Y, Wang J, Li Y, Chen L, et al. MicroRNA-185 suppresses proliferation, invasion, migration, and tumorigenicity of human prostate cancer cells through targeting androgen receptor. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;377:121-30 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that miR-185 could function as a tumor-suppressor gene in CaP by directly targeting AR, and act as a potential therapeutic target for CaP. ..
- Hong X, Bu L, Wang Y, Xu J, Wu J, Huang Y, et al. Increases in the risk of cognitive impairment and alterations of cerebral ?-amyloid metabolism in mouse model of heart failure. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e63829 pubmed publisher..In addition, our data indicate that the cerebral compensatory mechanisms in response to CHF are brain area and gender specific. ..
- Feng S, Li H, Tai Y, Huang J, Su Y, Abramowitz J, et al. Canonical transient receptor potential 3 channels regulate mitochondrial calcium uptake. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:11011-6 pubmed publisher..We anticipate our observations may provide insights into the mechanisms of mitochondrial Ca(2+) uptake and advance understanding of the physiological role of TRPC3. ..
- Tian L, Qin X, Sun J, Li X, Wei L. Differential effects of co-administration of oxotremorine with SCH 23390 on impulsive choice in high-impulsive rats and low-impulsive rats. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2016;142:56-63 pubmed publisher..0075mg/kg. These findings suggested that D1-like receptors might be involved in the differential effects of oxotremorine on impulsive choice between HI rats and LI rats. ..
- Tang J, Quan Y, Zhang Y, Jiang M, Al Enizi A, Kong B, et al. Three-dimensional WS2 nanosheet networks for H2O2 produced for cell signaling. Nanoscale. 2016;8:5786-92 pubmed publisher..The combined features of 3D WS2 nanosheet networks suggest attractive new opportunities for exploring the physiological roles of reactive oxygen species like H2O2 in living systems. ..
- Li J, Hao L, Wu J, Zhang J, Su J. Linarin promotes osteogenic differentiation by activating the BMP-2/RUNX2 pathway via protein kinase A signaling. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:901-10 pubmed publisher..The results strongly suggest that LIN is a useful natural alternative for the management of postmenopausal osteoporosis. ..
- Zheng S, Sun M, Zhang K, Gu J, Guo Z, Tian S, et al. Profiling post-translational modifications of histones in neural differentiation of embryonic stem cells using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1017-1018:36-44 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates that HPLC-MS-based quantitative proteomics has a considerable advantage on quantification of combinational PTMs and expands our understanding of HPTMs in the differentiation. ..
- Lee P, Jiang S, Li Y, Yue J, Gou X, Chen S, et al. Phosphorylation of Pkp1 by RIPK4 regulates epidermal differentiation and skin tumorigenesis. EMBO J. 2017;36:1963-1980 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study presents a global view of phosphoproteomic changes that occur during epidermal differentiation, and identifies RIPK-PKP1 signaling as novel axis involved in skin stratification and tumorigenesis. ..
- Zhang N, Xu L, Xu P, Zhong G. [Study on the permeability of 125I-sinomenine via the transdermal delivery way in rats]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2002;25:412-3 pubmed..To study the permeance and diffusion trend of 125I-sinomenine via the transdermal delivery way in rats...
- Wang X, Hou M, Tan L, Sun X, Zhang Y, Li P, et al. A hybrid protein of the amino-terminal fragment of urokinase and mutant plasminogen activator inhibitor-2 efficiently inhibits tumor cell invasion and metastasis. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2005;131:129-36 pubmed..In conclusion, the results suggested that the hybrid protein has therapeutic potential for lung carcinoma and other tumors to inhibit tumor invasion and metastasis...
- Zhi J, Chen R, Wang J, Jiao X, Zhao R. Comparative studies of vasodilating effects of angiotensin-(1-7) on the different vessels. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2004;56:730-4 pubmed..It is suggested that the Ang-(1-7)-induced vasorelaxation is endothelium dependent by some other unclarified angiotensin receptor subtypes and is largely mediated by NO system. ..
- Wang L, Xu J, Ji C, Gu S, Lv Y, Li S, et al. Cloning, expression and characterization of human glutathione S-transferase Omega 2. Int J Mol Med. 2005;16:19-27 pubmed..Overexpression of GSTO2 induced apoptosis of L-02 cells detected by Annexin V-PE staining. The results suggest that GSTO2 may play an important role in cellular signaling. ..
- Wang X, Zhang Y, Kong L, Xie Z, Lin Z, Guo N, et al. RSEP1 is a novel gene with functional involvement in neuropathic pain behaviour. Eur J Neurosci. 2005;22:1090-6 pubmed..Intrathecal injection of RSEP1 antisense oligonucleotide into the spinal cord lumbar enlargement attenuated neuropathic pain behaviours in CCI rats, suggesting a functional involvement of RSEP1 in neuropathic pain. ..
- Yang Y, Cao J, Huang L, Fang H, Sheng H. Regulated expression of TATA-binding protein-related factor 3 (TRF3) during early embryogenesis. Cell Res. 2006;16:610-21 pubmed..In addition, results from co-localization study suggest that TRF3 may be also involved in Pol I transcription. ..
- Zhu H, Huang M, Yang F, Chen Y, Miao Z, Qian X, et al. R16, a novel amonafide analogue, induces apoptosis and G2-M arrest via poisoning topoisomerase II. Mol Cancer Ther. 2007;6:484-95 pubmed..All these collectively promise the potential value of R16 as an anticancer drug candidate, which deserves further development. ..
- Li Y, Yan B, Deng C, Yu W, Xu X, Yang P, et al. Efficient on-chip proteolysis system based on functionalized magnetic silica microspheres. Proteomics. 2007;7:2330-9 pubmed..This microreactor was also successfully applied to the analysis of an RPLC fraction of the rat liver extract. This opens a route for its further application in top-down proteomic analysis. ..
- Liu W, Ding W, Gu H, Chen M, Hu J. Lipopolysaccharide-induced cerebral inflammatory damage and the therapeutic effect of platelet activating factor receptor antagonist. Neurosci Bull. 2007;23:271-6 pubmed..LPS can induce inflammatory damages to the brain, but the damage could be antagonized by BN52021. Platelet activating factor receptor antagonist may offer an effective therapy for neurodegeneration diseases. ..
- Wang Z, Zhou J, Fan J, Tan C, Qiu S, Yu Y, et al. Sirolimus inhibits the growth and metastatic progression of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2009;135:715-22 pubmed publisher..Sirolimus may be useful for clinical application in patients who received a liver transplant for HCC. ..
- Feng L, Ou Z, Wu F, Shen Z, Shao Z. Involvement of a novel chemokine decoy receptor CCX-CKR in breast cancer growth, metastasis and patient survival. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15:2962-70 pubmed publisher..This finding may lead to a new therapeutic strategy against breast cancer. ..
- Xian L, Zhao J, Wang J, Fang Z, Peng B, Wang W, et al. p53 Promotes proteasome-dependent degradation of oncogenic protein HBx by transcription of MDM2. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:2935-40 pubmed publisher..Our data provide a possible mechanism on how p53 regulate HBx stability and also a new clue for the study of p53 mutation and HCC development...
- He L, Pan Y, He G, Lin B, Liao C, Zuo X, et al. Structural and functional studies of leptins from hibernating and non-hibernating bats. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2010;168:29-35 pubmed publisher..This observation provided a clue as to the differential effects of the two different leptins on 3T3-L1 cells. ..
- Shen Y, Wang Y, Chen Z, Wang D, Wang X, Jin M, et al. Role of aquaporin 5 in antigen-induced airway inflammation and mucous hyperproduction in mice. J Cell Mol Med. 2011;15:1355-63 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results implicate involvement of AQP5 in the development of airway inflammation and mucous hyperproduction during chronic asthma. ..
- Li L, Gong H, Yu H, Liu X, Liu Q, Yan G, et al. Knockdown of nucleosome assembly protein 1-like 1 promotes dimethyl sulfoxide-induced differentiation of P19CL6 cells into cardiomyocytes. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:3788-96 pubmed publisher..Therefore, Nap1l1 is a novel protein that regulates cardiomyocytes differentiation of P19CL6 cells induced by DMSO. ..
- Jiang T, Chang Q, Zhao Z, Yan S, Wang L, Cai J, et al. Melatonin-mediated cytoprotection against hyperglycemic injury in Müller cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50661 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that in addition to functioning as a direct free radical scavenger, melatonin can elicit cellular signaling pathways that are protective against retinal injury during diabetic retinopathy. ..