Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications1477 found, 100 shown here
- Chen J, Chen M, Ai L, Chen J, Chen S, Zhang Y, et al. A protein microarray for the rapid screening of patients suspected of infection with various food-borne helminthiases. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6:e1899 pubmed publisher..The protein microarray platform is a convenient, versatile, high-throughput method that can easily be adapted to massive FBH screening. ..
- Zhang X, Bao L, Yang L, Wu Q, Li S. Roles of intracellular fibroblast growth factors in neural development and functions. Sci China Life Sci. 2012;55:1038-44 pubmed publisher..Thus, non-secretory forms of FGF appear to have important roles in the brain, and it would be interesting to further investigate the functions of intracellular FGFs in the nervous system and in neural diseases. ..
- Yan J, Chen Y, Yuan Q, Yu S, Qiu W, Yang C, et al. Comparison of the effects of Mg-6Zn and titanium on intestinal tract in vivo. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2013;24:1515-25 pubmed publisher..It may be a promising candidate for stapler pins in intestinal reconstruction. ..
- Jiang D, Chen K, Lu X, Gao H, Qin Z, Lin F. Exercise ameliorates the detrimental effect of chloroquine on skeletal muscles in mice via restoring autophagy flux. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2014;35:135-42 pubmed publisher..Long-term regular exercise activates autophagy process associated with muscle establishment, and ameliorates the detrimental effects of chloroquine on skeletal muscles via restoring autophagy flux. ..
- Wang J, Mu F, Jiao W, Huang J, Hong L, Yang F, et al. Meroterpenoids with Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B Inhibitory Activity from a Hyrtios sp. Marine Sponge. J Nat Prod. 2017;80:2509-2514 pubmed publisher..Nakijinol G (3) showed PTP1B inhibitory activity with an IC50 value of 4.8 ?M but no cytotoxicity against four human cancer cell lines...
- Kang J, Shi Y, Xiang B, Qu B, Su W, Zhu M, et al. A nuclear function of beta-arrestin1 in GPCR signaling: regulation of histone acetylation and gene transcription. Cell. 2005;123:833-47 pubmed
- Yang L, Qin L, Bligh S, Bashall A, Zhang C, Zhang M, et al. A new phenanthrene with a spirolactone from Dendrobium chrysanthum and its anti-inflammatory activities. Bioorg Med Chem. 2006;14:3496-501 pubmed..The structure of 1 was characterized on the basis of various NMR (1H, 13C, 1H-1H COSY, HMQC, and HMBC), mass spectrometry, and X-ray crystal diffraction data...
- Wang H, Wei H, Zhang R, Hou S, Li B, Qian W, et al. Genetically targeted T cells eradicate established breast cancer in syngeneic mice. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15:943-50 pubmed publisher..Complete tumor elimination by scFv-CD28-zeta-modified T cells required T cell-derived interferon-gamma and perforin, indicating that cytotoxicity and cytokine secretion play a role in the in vivo response. ..
- Liu H, Li S, Zhang Y, Yan Y, Li Y. Dynamic regulation of glutamic acid decarboxylase 65 gene expression in rat testis. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2009;41:545-53 pubmed..The above results suggested that GAD65 gene expression is dynamically regulated at multiple levels during post-natal testis maturation. ..
- Wang P, Ren J, Tang J, Zhang D, Li B, Li Y. Estrogen-like activities of saikosaponin-d in vitro: a pilot study. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;626:159-65 pubmed publisher..These data support our hypothesis that SSd acts as a weak phytoestrogen. Presumably, the estrogenic effect of SSd is mediated by the estrogen receptor. ..
- Sun S, Wang Z. ALDH high adenoid cystic carcinoma cells display cancer stem cell properties and are responsible for mediating metastasis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;396:843-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest the existence of a developmental hierarchy within human AdCC and further elucidation of the unique survival mechanism of AdCC derived CSC population may provide novel therapeutic strategies to treat AdCC...
- Yu W, Zhang Y, Jiang X, Zhang F. In vitro behavior of MC3T3-E1 preosteoblast with different annealing temperature titania nanotubes. Oral Dis. 2010;16:624-30 pubmed publisher..Annealing can change the crystal form and composition of nanotubes. The nanotubes after annealing can promote osteoblast proliferation and mineralization in vitro. ..
- Cao J, Shen Y, Zhu L, Xu Y, Zhou Y, Wu Z, et al. miR-129-3p controls cilia assembly by regulating CP110 and actin dynamics. Nat Cell Biol. 2012;14:697-706 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our results reveal a mechanism that orchestrates both the centriole-to-basal body transition and subsequent cilia assembly through microRNA-mediated post-transcriptional regulation. ..
- Lei R, Tang J, Zhuang X, Deng R, Li G, Yu J, et al. Suppression of MIM by microRNA-182 activates RhoA and promotes breast cancer metastasis. Oncogene. 2014;33:1287-96 pubmed publisher..Hence, our data delineates the molecular pathway by which miR-182 promotes breast cancer invasion and metastasis, and may have important implication for the treatment of metastatic cancers. ..
- Guo L, Gao Z, Zhang L, Guo F, Chen Y, Li Y, et al. Saponin-enriched sea cucumber extracts exhibit an antiobesity effect through inhibition of pancreatic lipase activity and upregulation of LXR-Î² signaling. Pharm Biol. 2016;54:1312-25 pubmed publisher..18â€‰Â±â€‰0.92 versus 10.87â€‰Â±â€‰0.97â€‰mmol/mg) contents of the obese C57BL/six mice on a high-fat diet. Sea cucumber may be used for developing antiobesity and antihyperlipidemia drugs. ..
- Mou J, Lin T, Huang F, Chen H, Shi J. Black titania-based theranostic nanoplatform for single NIR laser induced dual-modal imaging-guided PTT/PDT. Biomaterials. 2016;84:13-24 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, negligible side effects to blood and main tissues could be found in 3 months' investigation, facilitating its potential biomedical application. ..
- Xin L, Sun X, Lou S. Effects of Methane-Rich Saline on the Capability of One-Time Exhaustive Exercise in Male SD Rats. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0150925 pubmed publisher..To explore the effects of methane-rich saline (CH4 saline) on the capability of one-time exhaustive exercise in male SD rats...
- Lin X, Xu D, Feng Y, Li S, Lu Z, Shen L. Release-controlling absorption enhancement of enterally administered Ophiopogon japonicus polysaccharide by sodium caprate in rats. J Pharm Sci. 2006;95:2534-42 pubmed..The better the balance between the two opposite effects for drug absorption, the more effective absorption enhancement would be obtained...
- Gao X, Wu B, Zhang Q, Chen J, Zhu J, Zhang W, et al. Brain delivery of vasoactive intestinal peptide enhanced with the nanoparticles conjugated with wheat germ agglutinin following intranasal administration. J Control Release. 2007;121:156-67 pubmed..The results clearly indicated wheat germ agglutinin-modified nanoparticles might serve as promising carriers especially for biotech drugs such as peptides and proteins. ..
- Fan D, Liu K, Xu W, Zhang R, Liu Y, Kang Z, et al. Hyperbaric oxygen preconditioning reduces the incidence of decompression sickness in rats via nitric oxide. Undersea Hyperb Med. 2010;37:173-80 pubmed..Taken together, HBO2 preconditioning reduced the incidence of DCS in rats, and NO was involved in the prophylactic effect...
- Wang X, Mo X, Li D, Wang Y, Fang Y, Rong X, et al. Neuroprotective effect of transcorneal electrical stimulation on ischemic damage in the rat retina. Exp Eye Res. 2011;93:753-60 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest a new approach for potential clinical application to ocular ischemic diseases. ..
- Shi P, Zhu S, Lin Y, Liu Y, Liu Y, Chen Z, et al. Persistent stimulation with interleukin-17 desensitizes cells through SCF?-TrCP-mediated degradation of Act1. Sci Signal. 2011;4:ra73 pubmed publisher..Thus, our studies identify a previously uncharacterized desensitization mechanism, involving the SCF?-TrCP-mediated degradation of Act1, that occurs during persistent stimulation with IL-17. ..
- Lin C, Xu J, Yang W, Wang C, Li Y, Cheng L, et al. Smurf Downregulates Echinoid in the Amnioserosa To Regulate Drosophila Dorsal Closure. Genetics. 2017;206:985-992 pubmed publisher..Together, our results demonstrate that transcriptional repression of Ed followed by Smurf-mediated downregulation of pretranslated Ed in amnioserosa regulates the establishment of a taut leading edge during dorsal closure. ..
- Huang Z, Ni H, Yang Z, Wang J, Tso J, Shen Q. Expression of regulator of G-protein signalling protein 2 (RGS2) in the mouse uterus at implantation sites. Reproduction. 2003;126:309-16 pubmed..These results indicate that RGS2 has a role during implantation, possibly by regulating the intracellular Ca(2+) mobilization and T-cell proliferation at the maternal-fetal interface. ..
- Su Xia L, Yu Jian Z, Li Ping T, Qin Sheng Y, Yi G. Cloning and expression of a new rat procarboxypeptidase B gene in Escherichia coli and purification of recombination carboxypeptidase B. Protein Pept Lett. 2003;10:581-90 pubmed..42 u/mg was achieved. Further research showed that the obtained recombinant carboxypeptidase B could substitute carboxypeptidase B isolated from pancreas. ..
- Guo W, Li J, Chen Z, Zhuang J, Gu W, Zhang L, et al. Transient increased expression of VEGF and MMP-1 in a rat liver tumor model after hepatic arterial occlusion. Hepatogastroenterology. 2004;51:381-6 pubmed..Better understanding of the mechanisms involved with TAE-induced metastasis may lead to the enhancement of the long-term effects of TAE for liver cancer. ..
- Le Q, Cheng N, Wu W, Chu R. Effect of pirenzepine ophthalmic solution on form-deprivation myopia in the guinea pigs. Chin Med J (Engl). 2005;118:561-6 pubmed..Topical administration of the M1-selective muscarinic antagonist, pirenzepine, can prevent induced form-deprivation myopia in guinea pigs by inhibiting axial elongation without obvious damage to ocular tissues. ..
- Wang Y, Qian L, Dong Y, Jiang Q, Gui Y, Zhong T, et al. Myocyte-specific enhancer factor 2A is essential for zebrafish posterior somite development. Mech Dev. 2006;123:783-91 pubmed..Microarray studies reveal a number of genes that are differentially expressed in the MEF2A morphants. Our studies suggest that MEF2A is essential for zebrafish posterior somite development. ..
- Ding Z, Zheng Q, Cai B, Yu W, Teng X, Wang Y, et al. Effect of alpha-domain substitution on the structure, property and function of human neuronal growth inhibitory factor. J Biol Inorg Chem. 2007;12:1173-9 pubmed
- Yang L, Jiang Y, Wu S, Zhou M, Wu Y, Chen G. CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha antagonizes transcriptional activity of hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha with direct protein-protein interaction. Carcinogenesis. 2008;29:291-8 pubmed..These results would provide new insights for antitumor potential of C/EBPalpha protein. ..
- Wan J, Zheng H, Chen Z, Xiao H, Shen Z, Zhou G. Preferential regeneration of photoreceptor from Müller glia after retinal degeneration in adult rat. Vision Res. 2008;48:223-34 pubmed..These results suggest that degeneration may promote preferential differentiation of Müller glia to photoreceptors and provide a potential therapeutic strategy for retinal degenerative diseases. ..
- Sun Z, Su R, Yang Z, Shi H, Liu C, Wang J. Expression of the novel gene embryo implantation factor 2 (EMO2) in the mouse uterus at the implantation sites. Fertil Steril. 2009;91:2116-22 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that EMO2 may play a key role in the mouse embryo implantation process. ..
- Zhang X, Xu L, Yu Q. Cell aggregation induces phosphorylation of PECAM-1 and Pyk2 and promotes tumor cell anchorage-independent growth. Mol Cancer. 2010;9:7 pubmed publisher..The data demonstrated that Pyk2 and PECAM-1 were critical mediators of both anchorage-independent growth and anoikis resistance in tumor cells. ..
- Dong F, Fu Y, Li X, Jiang J, Sun J, Cheng X. Cloning, expression, and characterization of salivary apyrase from Aedes albopictus. Parasitol Res. 2012;110:931-7 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the apyrase of A. albopictus was cloned and expressed highly in the E. coli expression system. Recombinant apyrase protein showed biological activity, and anti-apyrase monoclonal antibody was also prepared. ..
- Liu S, Guo W, Shi J, Li N, Yu X, Xue J, et al. MicroRNA-135a contributes to the development of portal vein tumor thrombus by promoting metastasis in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Hepatol. 2012;56:389-96 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest an important role for miR-135a in promoting PVTT tumorigenesis and indicate the potential application of miR-135a in PVTT therapy. ..
- Wu J, Bao J, Wang L, Hu Y, Xu C. MicroRNA-184 downregulates nuclear receptor corepressor 2 in mouse spermatogenesis. BMC Dev Biol. 2011;11:64 pubmed publisher..MiR-184 may be involved in the post-transcription regulation of mRNAs such as Ncor2 in mammalian spermatogenesis. ..
- Fu Y, Yu S, Guo X, Li X, Li T, Li H, et al. Fluvoxamine increased glutamate release by activating both 5-HT(3) and sigma-1 receptors in prelimbic cortex of chronic restraint stress C57BL/6 mice. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012;1823:826-37 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that fluvoxamine may have a selective effect and different mechanism based on the condition of animal. ..
- Cheng X, Song L, Li H, Di H, Zhang Y, Chen D. Beneficial effect of the polysaccharides from Bupleurum smithii var. parvifolium on "two-hit" acute lung injury in rats. Inflammation. 2012;35:1715-22 pubmed publisher..BPs had beneficial effects on two-hit acute lung injury. The mechanisms of BPs on inflammatory disease might relate to its inhibitory effect on increased production of proinflammatory mediators and on overactivation of complement. ..
- Huang J, Zhao M, Shi J, Zhang J, Li B, Fan W, et al. Expression of multidrug resistance 1 and multidrug resistance-related protein 1 in C57BL/6 mice treated with benzene. Genet Mol Res. 2013;12:5842-50 pubmed publisher..We conclude that regulation of membrane efflux transport protein could be a factor in benzene hematotoxicity. ..
- Lyu C, Zhang Y, Zhou W, Zhang S, Kou F, Wei H, et al. Gender-Dependent Pharmacokinetics of Veratramine in Rats: In Vivo and In Vitro Evidence. AAPS J. 2016;18:432-44 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the significant gender-dependent hepatic metabolism of veratramine could be the major contributor to its gender-dependent pharmacokinetics. ..
- Hao Z, Lu J, Wang S, Wu H, Zhang Y, Xu S. Stem cell-derived exosomes: A promising strategy for fracture healing. Cell Prolif. 2017;50: pubmed publisher..Moreover, studies based on fracture models of large animals are could offer guidance and are in demand. ..
- Liu B, Havers F, Zhou L, Zhong H, Wang X, Mao S, et al. Clusters of Human Infections With Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus in China, March 2013 to June 2015. J Infect Dis. 2017;216:S548-S554 pubmed publisher..However, these transmission events represented a small fraction of all identified cases of H7N9 human infection, and sustained person-to-person transmission was not documented...
- Cao X, Zhang W, He L, Xie Z, Ma S, Tao Q, et al. Lymphotactin gene-modified bone marrow dendritic cells act as more potent adjuvants for peptide delivery to induce specific antitumor immunity. J Immunol. 1998;161:6238-44 pubmed..Our data suggest that Lptn-DC are more potent adjuvants for peptide delivery to induce protective and therapeutic antitumor immunity. ..
- Rong Y, Liu F, Zeng L, Ma W, Wei D, Han Z. Cloning and characterization of a novel human secretory protein: secretogranin III. Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai). 2002;34:411-7 pubmed..SgIII may take effect in the biogenesis of secretory granules as a helper protein and be involved in the production or release of peptide hormones in the regulated secretory pathway. ..
- Wang L, Guan X, Gong W, Yao J, Peng Z, Wei D, et al. Altered expression of transcription factor Sp1 critically impacts the angiogenic phenotype of human gastric cancer. Clin Exp Metastasis. 2005;22:205-13 pubmed..Therefore, we provided both clinical and experimental evidence to indicate that Sp1 might impact gastric cancer development and progression through regulating angiogenesis, a critical aspect of cancer biology. ..
- Su L, Zhang J, Xu H, Wang Y, Chu Y, Liu R, et al. Differential expression of CXCR4 is associated with the metastatic potential of human non-small cell lung cancer cells. Clin Cancer Res. 2005;11:8273-80 pubmed
- Zhang F, Chen X, Ren H, Bao W. Effects of ischemic preconditioning on blood-brain barrier permeability and MMP-9 expression of ischemic brain. Neurol Res. 2006;28:21-4 pubmed..Ischemic preconditioning could decrease MMP-9 protein and mRNA expression, which may be an important mechanism of cerebral ischemic tolerance. ..
- Yuan Q, Guo Q, Cornwall G, Xu C, Wang Y. Age-dependent expression of the cystatin-related epididymal spermatogenic (Cres) gene in mouse testis and epididymis. Asian J Androl. 2007;9:305-11 pubmed..No Cres-positive staining was observed in distal caput, corpus and cauda epididymis throughout. The Cres gene displays a specific age-dependent expression pattern in mouse testis and epididymis on both the mRNA and protein level. ..
- Gao H, Wang S, Li H, Meng H. [Screening of sexual differentially expressed genes in the chicken early embryonic gonads using DNA microarray]. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2009;25:230-4 pubmed
- Xia H, Zhang L, Chen G, Zhang T, Liu J, Jin M, et al. Control of basal autophagy by calpain1 mediated cleavage of ATG5. Autophagy. 2010;6:61-6 pubmed..We conclude that calpain1 plays an important role in controlling the levels of autophagy in normal living cells by regulating the levels of a key signaling molecule, ATG12-ATG5 conjugate. ..
- Yang H, Shi L, Zhang S, Ling J, Jiang J, Li J. High-efficiency somatic reprogramming induced by intact MII oocytes. Cell Res. 2010;20:1034-42 pubmed publisher..Thus, we have established a simple and highly efficient reprogramming procedure that provides a system for investigating the molecular mechanisms involved in somatic reprogramming. ..
- Jiang H, Wang H, Tan Z, Hu S, Wang H, Shi B, et al. Growth suppression of human hepatocellular carcinoma xenografts by a monoclonal antibody CH12 directed to epidermal growth factor receptor variant III. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:5913-20 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results indicate that the monoclonal antibody CH12 is a promising therapeutic agent for HCC with EGFRvIII expression. ..
- Xiao Y, Liu Q, Chen H, Zhang Y. A stable plasmid system for heterologous antigen expression in attenuated Vibrio anguillarum. Vaccine. 2011;29:6986-93 pubmed publisher..anguillarum and E. tarda, respectively. Our results suggested that the pUTat-based antigen expression system had great potential with its efficiency and stability in the design of bacterial vector vaccine. ..
- Xu H, Chen R, Cai X, He D. Differential effects of activating D1 and D2 receptors on electrophysiology of neostriatal neurons in a rat model of Parkinson's disease induced by paraquat and maneb. Neurosci Res. 2011;71:411-20 pubmed publisher..Our results illustrate the electrophysiological changes of in vivo neostriatal neurons in Parkinson's disease, thereby providing insight into the regulatory mechanisms of dopamine-mediated physiology. ..
- Shen B, Ávila Flores R, Liu Y, Rossiter S, Zhang S. Prestin shows divergent evolution between constant frequency echolocating bats. J Mol Evol. 2011;73:109-15 pubmed publisher..Our result suggests that the adaptive changes seen in Prestin in horseshoe and leaf-nosed bats are not necessary for CF echolocation in P. parnellii. ..
- Fu C, Guo L, Xia R, Li J, Lei G. A multilocus phylogeny of Asian noodlefishes Salangidae (Teleostei: Osmeriformes) with a revised classification of the family. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2012;62:848-55 pubmed publisher..Our revised classification of Salangidae is well supported by reinterpreting previously proposed diagnostic characters. Finally, re-defined synapomorphic characters are used to erect a key to the genera of Salangidae...
- Gong X, Jiang Y, Zhang X, An Y, Zhang J, Wu Y, et al. High proportion of 22q13 deletions and SHANK3 mutations in Chinese patients with intellectual disability. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e34739 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that 22q13 deletions may be a more frequent cause for Chinese ID patients than previously thought, and the SHANK3 gene is involved in the neurite development. ..
- Wang J, Huang X, Zan F, Guo C, Cao C, Ren J. Studies on bioconjugation of quantum dots using capillary electrophoresis and fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. Electrophoresis. 2012;33:1987-95 pubmed publisher..We also observed that QDs conjugated with proteins were stable for at least 5 days in phosphate buffer. Our work described here will be very helpful for the improvement of the QDs conjugation efficiency in bioapplications. ..
- Li Y, Fan X, He X, Sun H, Zou Z, Yuan H, et al. MicroRNA-466l inhibits antiviral innate immune response by targeting interferon-alpha. Cell Mol Immunol. 2012;9:497-502 pubmed publisher..This study has demonstrated that miR-466l could directly target IFN-? expression to inhibit host antiviral innate immune response. ..
- Xiao L, Zhong Y, Zhang J, Wang B, Wu T. Inheritance of resistance to Aphis glycines in soybean P746 from China. J Econ Entomol. 2012;105:2167-71 pubmed..These results indicated that a single, dominant gene mediated aphid resistance in P746. This information will be useful to soybean breeders developing antibiosis-resistant soybean cultivars. ..
- Liu Z, Liu M, Qi Y, Zhu Z, Chai Y, Yuan C, et al. Plasma pharmacochemistry combined with microdialysis to screen potential bioactive components and their metabolites in Anemarrhena asphodeloides saponin extract using ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography/quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrom. J Sep Sci. 2013;36:1659-66 pubmed publisher..Among which, three metabolites have not been previously reported and were identified in this study. It is the first report on systemic metabolism of total saponins of A. asphodeloides in mammalian plasma...
- Chen J, Cai H, Wang Y, Ma Y, Song L, Yin L, et al. Up-regulation of stomatin expression by hypoxia and glucocorticoid stabilizes membrane-associated actin in alveolar epithelial cells. J Cell Mol Med. 2013;17:863-72 pubmed publisher..We suppose that the up-regulation of stomatin by hypoxia and dex may enhance the barrier function of alveolar epithelia and mediate the adaptive role of GC to hypoxia. ..
- Wang C, Li X, Mu K, Li L, Wang S, Zhu Y, et al. Deficiency of APPL1 in mice impairs glucose-stimulated insulin secretion through inhibition of pancreatic beta cell mitochondrial function. Diabetologia. 2013;56:1999-2009 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates the roles of APPL1 in regulating GSIS and mitochondrial function in pancreatic beta cells, which implicates APPL1 as a therapeutic target in the treatment of type 2 diabetes. ..
- Ye D, Xu Y, Zhang H, Fu T, Jiang L, Bai Y. Effects of low-dose microwave on healing of fractures with titanium alloy internal fixation: an experimental study in a rabbit model. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75756 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that, in the healing of fracture with titanium alloy internal fixation, a low dose of microwave treatment may be a promising method. ..
- Cao L, Wang J, Hou J, Xing W, Liu C. Vascularization and bone regeneration in a critical sized defect using 2-N,6-O-sulfated chitosan nanoparticles incorporating BMP-2. Biomaterials. 2014;35:684-98 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that BMP-2/S-NP/G demonstrates promise for vascularization and bone regeneration in clinical case of large defect. ..
- Zhang F, Liu B, Wang Z, Yu X, Ni Q, Yang W, et al. A novel regulatory mechanism of Pim-3 kinase stability and its involvement in pancreatic cancer progression. Mol Cancer Res. 2013;11:1508-20 pubmed publisher..The present study provides a new idea and experimental evidence for recognizing TCTP/Pim-3 pathway as a target for therapy in human pancreatic cancer. ..
- Zhao J, Fu Y, Liu C, Shinohara M, Nielsen H, Dong Q, et al. Retinoic acid isomers facilitate apolipoprotein E production and lipidation in astrocytes through the retinoid X receptor/retinoic acid receptor pathway. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:11282-92 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrate that RXR/RA receptor agonists, including several RA isomers, are effective modulators of apoE secretion and lipidation and may be explored as potential drugs for AD therapy...
- Yang X, Liang L, Zong C, Lai F, Zhu P, Liu Y, et al. Kupffer cells-dependent inflammation in the injured liver increases recruitment of mesenchymal stem cells in aging mice. Oncotarget. 2016;7:1084-95 pubmed publisher..In vitro, Kupffer cells isolated from old mice secreted more inflammatory cytokines and chemokines. Thus, hyper-activation of Kupffer cells in old mice increased recruitment of MSCs after their therapeutic administration. ..
- Wu D, Zeng Y, Fan Y, Wu J, Mulatibieke T, Ni J, et al. Reverse-migrated neutrophils regulated by JAM-C are involved in acute pancreatitis-associated lung injury. Sci Rep. 2016;6:20545 pubmed publisher..JAM-C downregulation may contribute to AP-associated ALI via promoting neutrophil rTEM. ..
- Anso E, Weinberg S, Diebold L, Thompson B, Malinge S, Schumacker P, et al. The mitochondrial respiratory chain is essential for haematopoietic stem cell function. Nat Cell Biol. 2017;19:614-625 pubmed publisher..Thus, respiration is dispensable for adult or fetal HSC proliferation, but essential for fetal HSC differentiation and maintenance of adult HSC quiescence. ..
- Liu X, Li M, Tan S, Wang C, Fan S, Huang C. Harmine is an inflammatory inhibitor through the suppression of NF-?B signaling. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;489:332-338 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that harmine may exert the anti-inflammatory effect by inhibition of the NF-?B signaling pathway and harmine is probably responsible for the anti-inflammatory effects of P. harmala. ..
- Chen J, Mak N, Cheung N, Leung R, Peng Q. Endogenous production of protoporphyrin IX induced by 5-aminolevulinic acid in leukemia cells. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2001;22:163-8 pubmed..As a photosensitizer, PpIX initiated photodynamic reaction after light irradiation and effectively photodamaged leukemia cells. ALA-based photosensitization could be used for inactivation of leukemia cells. ..
- Su D, Miao C. Arterial baroreflex function in conscious rats. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2002;23:673-9 pubmed..Ketanserin improved the impaired ABR function in SHR. Finally, the possibility to develop a strain of rats with spontaneous deficiency on ABR function is mentioned. ..
- Yu J, Starr D, Wu X, Parkhurst S, Zhuang Y, Xu T, et al. The KASH domain protein MSP-300 plays an essential role in nuclear anchoring during Drosophila oogenesis. Dev Biol. 2006;289:336-45 pubmed..These results indicate that maternal MSP-300 plays an important role in actin-dependent nuclear anchorage during cytoplasmic transport. ..
- Li X, Chang J. Preparation of bone-like apatite-collagen nanocomposites by a biomimetic process with phosphorylated collagen. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2008;85:293-300 pubmed..The characterization of the composites showed that the composites were composed of nanoapatite mineralized collagen nanofibers that exhibit similarity to natural bone in composition and crystal morphology. ..
- Xu Y, Tang C, Ke C, Zhang J, Weiss H, Gesing E, et al. Mono- and Di-sesquiterpenoids from Chloranthus spicatus. J Nat Prod. 2007;70:1987-90 pubmed..Their structures were established by physical data (1D and 2D NMR, MS). The structure and absolute configuration of 1 was confirmed by X-ray crystallography. Compound 1 exhibited moderate in vitro antifungal activity. ..
- Zhang T, Chen D. Anticomplementary principles of a Chinese multiherb remedy for the treatment and prevention of SARS. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008;117:351-61 pubmed publisher..Luteolin could be a potential anticomplementary agent. ..
- Huang J, Yao W, Zhu Q, Tu S, Yuan F, Wang H, et al. XAF1 as a prognostic biomarker and therapeutic target in pancreatic cancer. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:559-67 pubmed publisher..Our findings document that XAF1 is a valuable prognostic marker in pancreatic cancer and could be a potential candidate for cancer gene therapy. ..
- Guo H, Wang H, Tan Y, Wu J. Transplantation of marrow-derived cardiac stem cells carried in fibrin improves cardiac function after myocardial infarction. Tissue Eng Part A. 2011;17:45-58 pubmed publisher..FG is helpful for MCSC transplantation to repair myocardium and improve cardiac function through promoting the survival, migration, and cardiomyogenic differentiation of MCSCs and inducing angiogenesis. ..
- Wu J, Wang H, Tan Y, Li Z. Characterization of rat very small embryonic-like stem cells and cardiac repair after cell transplantation for myocardial infarction. Stem Cells Dev. 2012;21:1367-79 pubmed publisher..Cardiac function after MI may be significantly improved with transplantation of the preinduced ELSCs. Therefore, ELSCs are novel seed cells for stem cell transplantation in regenerative medicine. ..
- Cao N, Liu Z, Chen Z, Wang J, Chen T, Zhao X, et al. Ascorbic acid enhances the cardiac differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells through promoting the proliferation of cardiac progenitor cells. Cell Res. 2012;22:219-36 pubmed publisher..These findings also highlight the importance of stimulating CPC proliferation by manipulating extracellular microenvironment in guiding cardiac differentiation of the pluripotent stem cells. ..
- Zhu L, Li Y, Li S, Li H, Qiu Z, Lee C, et al. Inhibition of influenza A virus (H1N1) fusion by benzenesulfonamide derivatives targeting viral hemagglutinin. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e29120 pubmed publisher..These results might benefit further characterization and development of novel anti-influenza agents by targeting viral hemagglutinin. ..
- Zhang Y, Wei W, Cheng N, Wang K, Li B, Jiang X, et al. Hepatitis C virus-induced up-regulation of microRNA-155 promotes hepatocarcinogenesis by activating Wnt signaling. Hepatology. 2012;56:1631-40 pubmed publisher..The present study provides a better understanding of the relationship between inflammation and tumorigenesis, and thus may be helpful in the development of effective diagnosis and treatment strategies against HCV-HCC. ..
- Gong N, Li X, Xiao Q, Wang Y. Identification of a novel spinal dorsal horn astroglial D-amino acid oxidase-hydrogen peroxide pathway involved in morphine antinociceptive tolerance. Anesthesiology. 2014;120:962-75 pubmed publisher..This study tested the hypothesis that the spinal astroglial DAAO-hydrogen peroxide pathway plays an important role in the development of morphine antinociceptive tolerance...
- Zheng L, Yang W, Wu F, Wang C, Yu L, Tang L, et al. Prognostic significance of AMPK activation and therapeutic effects of metformin in hepatocellular carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2013;19:5372-80 pubmed publisher..These results present novel insight into a critical role of AMPK in HCC progression. Anticancer effects of therapeutic metformin/AMPK activation unravel metformin's potential in treatment of HCC. ..
- Zeng M, Zhang J, Yang Y, Jin Y, Xiao W, Wang Z, et al. An automated dual-gradient liquid chromatography-MS/MS method for the simultaneous determination of ferulic acid, ligustrazine and ligustilide in rat plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2014;88:354-63 pubmed publisher..The method was applied to the pharmacokinetics of ferulic acid, ligustrazine and ligustilide in Rhizoma Chuanxiong or Angelica sinensis extracts or monomers. ..
- Dong L, Chen J, Li F, Gao F, Wu J, Miao Y, et al. Enhanced expression of NR2B subunits of NMDA receptors in the inherited glaucomatous DBA/2J mouse retina. Neural Plast. 2013;2013:670254 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that elevated IOP-induced increase in expression of NR2B subunits of NMDARs may be involved in RGC degeneration of DBA/2J mice. ..
- Han M, Xiao X, Yang Y, Huang R, Cao H, Zhao Z, et al. SIP30 is required for neuropathic pain-evoked aversion in rats. J Neurosci. 2014;34:346-55 pubmed publisher..Together, our results highlight SIP30 as a target of PKA and ERK in the rACC to mediate neuropathic pain-evoked negative emotion via modulation of glutamate release and excitatory synaptic transmission. ..