Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on adult in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Locale: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Publications846 found, 100 shown here
- Gu X, Chen M, Liu M, Zhang Z, Cheng W. End-of-life decision-making of terminally ill cancer patients in a tertiary cancer center in Shanghai, China. Support Care Cancer. 2016;24:2209-2215 pubmed publisher..This study reflected some Chinese characteristics for decision-making at the end of life among advanced cancer patients. More prospective studies focused on specific EOL issues are required to improve the quality of EOL care. ..
- Felix J, Bradfield J, Monnereau C, van der Valk R, Stergiakouli E, Chesi A, et al. Genome-wide association analysis identifies three new susceptibility loci for childhood body mass index. Hum Mol Genet. 2016;25:389-403 pubmed publisher..This study highlights the shared genetic background between childhood and adult body mass index and adds three novel loci. These loci likely represent age-related differences in strength of the associations with body mass index. ..
- Zhang S, Xu H, Zheng K, Zhao J, Jian W, Li M, et al. The observation during small incision lenticule extraction for myopia with corneal opacity. BMC Ophthalmol. 2017;17:80 pubmed publisher..The trial registration number: ChiCTR-ONRC-13003114 , Date of Last Refreshed on: 2016-01-27, Date of registration on 2013-03-17(retrospectively registered). ..
- Liu R, Hong J, Xu X, Feng Q, Zhang D, Gu Y, et al. Gut microbiome and serum metabolome alterations in obesity and after weight-loss intervention. Nat Med. 2017;23:859-868 pubmed publisher..Our findings identify previously unknown links between intestinal microbiota alterations, circulating amino acids and obesity, suggesting that it may be possible to intervene in obesity by targeting the gut microbiota. ..
- Feng Y, Ke X, Ma R, Chen Y, Hu G, Liu F. Parallel detection of autoantibodies with microarrays in rheumatoid diseases. Clin Chem. 2004;50:416-22 pubmed..This microarray system provides results similar to those by conventional methods. Assessment of the diagnostic accuracy of the system remains to be done. ..
- Yan W, Cai B, Chen Y, Yuan W, Li J, Jia L, et al. [The biomechanical study of craniovertebral junction fixation with posterior transarticular screw]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2006;86:872-5 pubmed..To evaluate the stability of biomechanics of occipitoatlantoaxial reconstruction with transarticular screw fixation...
- Ye S, Chen X, Lu X, Wu M, Deng Y, Huang W, et al. Adult clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis with rapid progressive interstitial lung disease: a retrospective cohort study. Clin Rheumatol. 2007;26:1647-54 pubmed..CADM is a special phenotype of DM/PM. CADM-ILD, which is usually rapidly progressive and fatal, requires further investigation. ..
- Shi G, Xiong X, Lin Y, Li Y. [The clinical characteristics of patients with posterior circulation ischemic stroke]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2008;47:393-6 pubmed..Typical brainstem syndromes had topographic meanings. The clinical features of patients with posterior circulation ischemic stroke were complex. Predominant symptoms can help to diagnose the posterior circulation ischemic stroke. ..
- Wei H, Liu T, Xing L, Zheng P, Ji G. [Distribution pattern of traditional Chinese medicine syndromes in 793 patients with fatty liver disease]. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2009;7:411-7 pubmed publisher..The main pathogenesis factors are phlegm, dampness, blood stasis, heat and liver-qi stagnation. Yin deficiency of liver and kidney is a typical syndrome in fatty liver disease. ..
- Sun G, Sun N, Tang H, Zhu Q, Wen W, Zheng H. Zinc sulfate therapy of vocal process granuloma. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2012;269:2087-90 pubmed publisher..The granulomas did not recur for at least 1 year. No complications occurred. For vocal process granuloma, zinc sulfate therapy is good either as an initial or compensatory treatment. ..
- Hou D, Long W, Shen J, Zhao L, Pang X, Xu C. Characterisation of the bacterial community in expressed prostatic secretions from patients with chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome and infertile men: a preliminary investigation. Asian J Androl. 2012;14:566-73 pubmed publisher..05). According to this research, the ecological balance of the prostate and low urethra tract, when considered as a microenvironment, might play an important role in the maintenance of a healthy male reproductive tract...
- Yuan A, Yi Z, Wang Q, Sun J, Li Z, Du Y, et al. ANK3 as a risk gene for schizophrenia: new data in Han Chinese and meta analysis. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2012;159B:997-1005 pubmed publisher..Meta analysis incorporating previous and current studies also showed rs10761482 and rs10994336 were associated with schizophrenia. We conclude that ANK3 gene has a major influence on susceptibility to schizophrenia across populations. ..
- Chu T, Ding H, Garfield D, Gu A, Pei J, Du W, et al. Can determination of circulating endothelial cells and serum caspase-cleaved CK18 predict for response and survival in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer receiving endostatin and paclitaxel-carboplatin chemotherapy? a retrospective stu. J Thorac Oncol. 2012;7:1781-1789 pubmed publisher..012 for overall survival, respectively). CECs and CKs could be biomarkers for selecting patients with non-small-cell lung cancer who will benefit from treatment with endostatin in combination with paclitaxel plus carboplatin. ..
- Zhao J, Wu H, Zheng L, Weng Y, Mo Y. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor G196A polymorphism predicts 90-day outcome of ischemic stroke in Chinese: a novel finding. Brain Res. 2013;1537:312-8 pubmed publisher..012). The BDNF G196A polymorphism was significantly associated with the occurrence and long-term outcomes of IS, thus BDNF G196A may be used as a prognostic biomarker and therapeutic target in IS. ..
- Qin M, Zhu R, Du L, Lu J, Xu H, Zhu L. [Analysis of maternal deaths in Shanghai from 1996 to 2015]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2017;52:386-391 pubmed publisher..42/10?????10??1.51/10???????????????????????????10???2???4???4?????????????????mmr???????10??3.66/10?????10??1.86/10?? ??? 20???????mmr??????????????????"??"?????????????????????????????????????????????mmr?. ..
- Shao J, Zhang L, Gao J, Li Z, Chen Z. Aberrant expression of PTCH (patched gene) and Smo (smoothened gene) in human pancreatic cancerous tissues and its association with hyperglycemia. Pancreas. 2006;33:38-44 pubmed..To investigate the prevalence of PTCH (patched gene) and Smo (smoothened gene) expression in human pancreatic cancerous tissues and its association with clinical characteristics...
- Fu S, Si Yuan F, Lau W, Yee L, Li G, Guang Gang L, et al. A prospective randomized controlled trial to compare Pringle maneuver, hemihepatic vascular inflow occlusion, and main portal vein inflow occlusion in partial hepatectomy. Am J Surg. 2011;201:62-9 pubmed publisher..As hemihepatic vascular inflow occlusion was technically easier than main portal vein inflow occlusion, it is recommended. ..
- Xuan J, Pan G, Qiu Y, Yang L, Su M, Liu Y, et al. Metabolomic profiling to identify potential serum biomarkers for schizophrenia and risperidone action. J Proteome Res. 2011;10:5433-43 pubmed publisher..Further study of these metabolites may facilitate the development of noninvasive biomarkers and more efficient therapeutic strategies for schizophrenia. ..
- Chen R, Samoli E, Wong C, Huang W, Wang Z, Chen B, et al. Associations between short-term exposure to nitrogen dioxide and mortality in 17 Chinese cities: the China Air Pollution and Health Effects Study (CAPES). Environ Int. 2012;45:32-8 pubmed publisher..Conclusively, this largest epidemiologic study of NO(2) in Asian developing countries to date suggests that short-term exposure to NO(2) is associated with increased mortality risk...
- Ma J, Yang F, Mahida S, Zhao L, Chen X, Zhang M, et al. TBX5 mutations contribute to early-onset atrial fibrillation in Chinese and Caucasians. Cardiovasc Res. 2016;109:442-50 pubmed publisher..Our results provide both genetic and functional evidence to support the contribution of TBX5 gene in the pathogenesis of AF. The potential mechanism of arrhythmia may be due in part to the disturbed expression of ANP and CX40. ..
- Zheng W, Zhou K, Chen Z, Shen J, Chen C, Zhang S. Characterization of focal hepatic lesions with SPIO-enhanced MRI. World J Gastroenterol. 2002;8:82-6 pubmed..No specific manifestations were found in the other 6 miscellaneous lesions after SPIO enhancement. SPIO enhanced-MRI can improve the characterization confidence for diagnosis of focal hepatic lesions. ..
- Lu Z, Chen J, Wang X, Fang L, Jiao S, Huang W. Effect of Q-switched Alexandrite laser irradiation on epidermal melanocytes in treatment of Nevus of Ota. Chin Med J (Engl). 2003;116:597-601 pubmed..To investigate injury to epidermal melanocyte by Q-switched Alexandrite laser...
- Cheng Y, Li M, Chen W, Chen N, Zhuang Q, Shang K. Temporary partially-covered metal stent insertion in benign esophageal stricture. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:2359-61 pubmed..Temporary partially-covered metal stent insertion is one of the best methods for treatment of benign esophageal stricture. ..
- Xu P, Yan F, Cheng W, Ling Z, Chen C, Fan J, et al. Evaluation of MRI in the diagnosis of hepatic tuberculoma. Chin Med J (Engl). 2004;117:782-4 pubmed
- Li Y, Staessen J, Li L, Huang Q, Lu L, Wang J. Reference values for the arterial pulse wave in Chinese. Am J Hypertens. 2008;21:668-73 pubmed publisher..Pending further validation in prospective studies, our present study provides preliminary diagnostic thresholds for PP and AIxs in Chinese. ..
- Zhao L, Wei R, Ma X, Zhu H. Effect of intraoperative mitomycin-C on healthy corneal endothelium after laser-assisted subepithelial keratectomy. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2008;34:1715-9 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the effect of mitomycin-C (MMC) on corneal endothelial cells after laser-assisted subepithelial keratectomy (LASEK)...
- Chang J, Zhao X, Wu X, Guo Y, Guo H, Cao J, et al. A Phase I study of KH901, a conditionally replicating granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor: armed oncolytic adenovirus for the treatment of head and neck cancers. Cancer Biol Ther. 2009;8:676-82 pubmed
- Zhou T, Li X, Zou J, Cai M, Sun G, Zhang Y, et al. Effects of DC-SIGN expression on renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis in nephritis. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2009;14:2935-43 pubmed..These results suggest that DC-SIGN plays an important role in DC-mediated renal tubular interstitial lesions induced by immuno-inflammatory responses. ..
- Chen Y, Guo Y, Chen D, Lu X, Wang X, Tian H, et al. Diagnosis and surgery of ossification of posterior longitudinal ligament associated with dural ossification in the cervical spine. Eur Spine J. 2009;18:1541-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, ACCF is meritorious for the patient with OPLL associated with DO, although more difficult manipulation and higher risk of CSF leakage...
- Yuan Z, Zheng Q, Fan J, Ai K, Chen J, Huang X. Expression and prognostic significance of focal adhesion kinase in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2010;136:1489-96 pubmed publisher..20% and 72 vs. 29%, P < 0.001). Our results suggest that FAK expression is up-regulated in HCC and its expression is an independent prognostic factor for HCC. ..
- Hu X, Jiang X, Zhou X, Liang J, Wang L, Cao Y, et al. Avoidance and management of surgical and hardware-related complications of deep brain stimulation. Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 2010;88:296-303 pubmed publisher..With increasing experience of surgeons, complete obedience to intraoperative surgical routines and reasonable application of the microelectrode recording technique, other complications could also be reduced. ..
- Zhu Y, Jin Y, Guo X, Bai X, Chen T, Wang J, et al. Comparison study on the complete sequence of hepatitis B virus identifies new mutations in core gene associated with hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2010;19:2623-30 pubmed publisher..These results implicate A2189C and G2203W as new predictive markers for HCC. The complete genome analysis of HBV provided pilot data for the identification of novel mutations that could serve as markers for HCC. ..
- Lin Q, Xiong L, Pan X, Gen J, Bao G, Sha H, et al. Expression of GPC3 protein and its significance in lung squamous cell carcinoma. Med Oncol. 2012;29:663-9 pubmed publisher..05), and GPC3 protein expression increased with lowering degrees of tumor differentiation (P < 0.05). Further investigation is warranted for the association of initiation, development, invasion, and metastasis of disease. ..
- He Y, Zhang Z, Zhu H, Wu Y, Fu H. Double-barrel fibula vascularized free flap with dental rehabilitation for mandibular reconstruction. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011;69:2663-9 pubmed publisher..This article describes the reconstruction of segmental mandible defects with the double-barrel fibula flap and denture rehabilitation...
- Xie Y, Shu R, Jiang S, Liu D, Zhang X. Comparison of microRNA profiles of human periodontal diseased and healthy gingival tissues. Int J Oral Sci. 2011;3:125-34 pubmed publisher..The data also suggest that the regulation of TLRs in periodontal inflammation may involve miRNA pathways. ..
- Wu J, Wu J, Zhou Y, Zou H, Guo S, Liu J, et al. Quantitative assessment of the variation in IGF2BP2 gene and type 2 diabetes risk. Acta Diabetol. 2012;49 Suppl 1:S87-97 pubmed publisher..This meta-analysis demonstrated that these two common polymorphisms is a risk factor for developing T2D, but these associations vary in different ethnic populations. ..
- Hu J, Wang Z, Liao B, Yu L, Gao X, Lu S, et al. Human miR-1228 as a stable endogenous control for the quantification of circulating microRNAs in cancer patients. Int J Cancer. 2014;135:1187-94 pubmed publisher..The results explained the steady expression of miR-1228 in the blood. In conclusion, miR-1228 is a promising stable endogenous control for quantifying circulating microRNAs in cancer patients. ..
- Wu R, Chi X, Wang X, Sun H, Lv J, Gao X, et al. IFNL4 ss469415590 polymorphism contributes to treatment decisions in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 1b, but not 2a, infection. Infect Genet Evol. 2016;39:132-140 pubmed publisher..ss469415590 (or rs12979860) genotyping should be considered for patients with HCV genotype 1b and high viral load when making a choice between standard dual therapy and an IFN-free direct-acting antiviral regimen. ..
- Ye S, Wen H, Jiang Z, Wu X. The effect of visceral obesity on clinicopathological features in patients with endometrial cancer: a retrospective analysis of 200 Chinese patients. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:209 pubmed publisher..Viscerally obese patients were more likely to be old and have positive lymph node as well as extrauterine disease. Grade, lympho-vascular invasion presence and visceral adiposity were predictors of nodal disease. ..
- Jin K, Lombardi D, Courtney T, Sorock G, Perry M, Chen H, et al. The challenge of cross-cultural collaborative research: lessons learnt from a pilot case-crossover study of severe occupational hand trauma in the People's Republic of China. Inj Prev. 2007;13:133-6 pubmed
- Yu Q, Yang J, Wang P, Shi H, Luo J. Preliminary assessment of benign maxillofacial and neck lesions with in vivo single-voxel 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2007;104:264-70 pubmed..The purpose of this study was to assess the potential roles of in vivo single-voxel hydrogen 1 (1H) magnetic resonance (MR) spectroscopy in differentiation of benign maxillofacial and neck lesions...
- Wang Y, Zhang R, Luo Z, Wu Y, Du X, Wang Z, et al. High frequency of level II-V lymph node involvement in RET/PTC positive papillary thyroid carcinoma. Eur J Surg Oncol. 2008;34:77-81 pubmed..RET/PTC-1 and RET/PTC-3 are associated with different clinical pathological characteristics but not with lymph node involvement. The RET/PTC positive patients should receive more attention to lateral neck in the management of PTC. ..
- Sha J, Lu J, Zhu J, Huang X, Wang Y. [Desmoplastic small round-cell tumor of the paratesticular region: a case report and review of the literature]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2007;13:918-20 pubmed..To investigate the clinical and pathological features of paratesticular desmoplastic small round cell tumor (DSRCT), and to improve the diagnosis and treatment of the disease...
- Wang M, Shi J, Cheng G, Hu Y, Xu C. The antibody against a nuclear autoantigenic sperm protein can result in reproductive failure. Asian J Androl. 2009;11:183-92 pubmed publisher..The effect on fertility in the mice immunized with the synthesized peptide was reversible. Our data indicate that active immunization with rmtNASP antigen may induce a strong antibody response that causes an inhibition of fertility. ..
- Zhang X, Zheng H, Chen S. [Correlation between myogenin and transforming growth factor-beta1 expression in long-term human denervated posterior cricoarytenoid muscles]. Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2009;44:675-80 pubmed..The change in expression of myogenin and TGF-beta1 indicated that there was a good muscles regeneration and a high amplitude of myelofibrosis within 2 years. ..
- Chi F, Ren D, Dai C. Variety of audiologic manifestations in patients with superior semicircular canal dehiscence. Otol Neurotol. 2010;31:2-10 pubmed..No correlation was observed between the size of dehiscence and the severity of vestibular symptoms or the degree of hearing loss. Surgical repair of dehiscence can relieve symptoms with low morbidity. ..
- Kong W, Sun Y, Hu J, Xu J. Modified posterior decompression for the management of thoracolumbar burst fractures with canal encroachment. J Spinal Disord Tech. 2010;23:302-9 pubmed publisher..This technique thus provides an alternative method for the management of thoracolumbar burst fractures. ..
- Dong Z, Gu Y, Zhang C, Zhang L. Clinical use of supinator motor branch transfer to the posterior interosseous nerve in C7-T1 brachial plexus palsies. J Neurosurg. 2010;113:113-7 pubmed publisher..One recent case remains under follow-up. A supinator motor branch to posterior interosseous nerve transfer leads to reliable recovery of thumb and finger extension. Therefore, it is a viable option for C7-T1 brachial plexus palsies. ..
- Cao J, Zhang H, Wang W. Ultrasonography of sclerosing angiomatoid nodular transformation in the spleen. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:3727-30 pubmed..It suggests that CEUS can provide morphologic information for diagnosing SANT. ..
- Xie B, Xiao S, Zhu S, Wang G, Lv K, Li H, et al. Risk factors and prognosis of lower digestive tract haemorrhage in severe burns: a 12-year retrospective analysis. Burns. 2011;37:328-32 pubmed publisher..To explore the risk factors relating to lower digestive tract haemorrhage in severe burns and summarise the experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment...
- Zhang Q, Qiu J, Li H, Lu Y, Wang X, Yang J, et al. Cyclooxygenase 2 promotes parathyroid hyperplasia in ESRD. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011;22:664-72 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, COX2 promotes the pathogenesis of hyperparathyroidism in ESRD, suggesting that inhibiting the COX2 pathway could be a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Tan H, Zhang S, Liu H, Peng W, Li R, Gu Y, et al. Imaging findings in phyllodes tumors of the breast. Eur J Radiol. 2012;81:e62-9 pubmed publisher..When a patient presents with a progressively enlarging, painless breast mass, MRI should be recommended first. ..
- Sun Y, Wang J, Wu X, Xi C, Gai Y, Liu H, et al. Validating the incidence of coagulopathy and disseminated intravascular coagulation in patients with traumatic brain injury--analysis of 242 cases. Br J Neurosurg. 2011;25:363-8 pubmed publisher..PT, D-DT levels and more comprehensively a DIC scores may be useful prognostic indicators in patients with TBI. ..
- Li X, Fan X, Ren F, Zhang Y, Shen C, Ren G, et al. Serum FGF21 levels are increased in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and associated with hsCRP levels independently. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2011;93:10-6 pubmed publisher..417, p<0.001). In multiple stepwise regression models, only hsCRP was a significantly independent determinant for serum FGF21. Serum levels of FGF21 are closely related to liver steatosis in newly diagnosed type 2 DM patients. ..
- Zhu L, Ding Y, Liu W, Zhou Y, Shi L, Zhou Z. A clinicopathological study on verrucous hyperplasia and verrucous carcinoma of the oral mucosa. J Oral Pathol Med. 2012;41:131-5 pubmed publisher..The objective of this study was to investigate the clinicopathological features of the two verrucous lesions and estimate their relationship from China...
- Wang F, Zhang P, Ma Y, Yang J, Moyer M, Shi C, et al. NIRF is frequently upregulated in colorectal cancer and its oncogenicity can be suppressed by let-7a microRNA. Cancer Lett. 2012;314:223-31 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results provide new evidence that NIRF has an oncogenic role in CRC. This opens up the possibility of targeting NIRF and let-7a for CRC therapy. ..
- Wang J, Cui G, Chen H, Zhou X, Gao C, Yang Y. Current epidemiological profile and features of visceral leishmaniasis in people's republic of China. Parasit Vectors. 2012;5:31 pubmed publisher..Different type or sub-type of VL revealed distinct epidemiological characteristics. Therefore, differential control measures must be taken in different endemic areas against incidence increase and endemic area spread. ..
- Li Q, Yao L, Zhou P, Xu M, Chen S, Zhong Y, et al. Submucosal tumors of the esophagogastric junction originating from the muscularis propria layer: a large study of endoscopic submucosal dissection (with video). Gastrointest Endosc. 2012;75:1153-8 pubmed publisher..Endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) has been used successfully for the removal of esophageal or gastric SMTs; however, the EGJ has been regarded as a difficult location for ESD because of its narrow lumen and sharp angle...
- Shen J, Qiao Y, Ran Z, Wang T. Up-regulation and pre-activation of TRAF3 and TRAF5 in inflammatory bowel disease. Int J Med Sci. 2013;10:156-63 pubmed publisher..TRAF3 and TRAF5 are overexpressed in inflammatory bowel disease. Although the endoscopic appearance can be normal, TRAF3 and TRAF5 pre-activation can be detected in non-inflamed colonic segments. ..
- Han Y, Chen Z, Yang Y, Jiang Z, Gu Y, Liu Y, et al. Human CD14+ CTLA-4+ regulatory dendritic cells suppress T-cell response by cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4-dependent IL-10 and indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase production in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology. 2014;59:567-79 pubmed publisher..This adds new insight to the mechanism for HCC-induced immunosuppression and may also provide a previously unrecognized target of immunotherapy for HCC. ..
- Chen Y, Zhu M, Zhang Z, Jiang G, Fu X, Fan M, et al. A NEIL1 single nucleotide polymorphism (rs4462560) predicts the risk of radiation-induced toxicities in esophageal cancer patients treated with definitive radiotherapy. Cancer. 2013;119:4205-11 pubmed publisher..326). There were no significant findings for other the SNPs under investigation. The NEIL1 rs4462560 SNP may serve as a predictor of acute RIET and RP risk but not of OS. Larger prospective studies are needed to validate these findings. ..
- Yin H, Wang C, Peng X, Xu F, Ren Y, Chao Y, et al. Clinical value of endoluminal ultrasonography in the diagnosis of rectovaginal fistula. BMC Med Imaging. 2016;16:29 pubmed publisher..Thus, it is a good imaging tool for examining internal and external anal sphincter injuries and provides useful information for preoperative preparation and postoperative evaluation. ..
- Shi X, Sun X. [To investigate the safety and efficacy of indocyanine green-assisted vitrectomy combined with internal limiting membrane peeling for treatment of idiopathic macular epiretinal membranes]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2016;52:366-72 pubmed publisher..To observe the efficacy of indocyanine green-assisted vitrectomy combined with internal limiting membrane peeling for treatment of idiopathic macular epiretinal membranes(IMEM)...
- Chen Q, Chen Q, Feng G, Lindpaintner K, Chen Y, Sun X, et al. Case-control association study of the close homologue of L1 (CHL1) gene and schizophrenia in the Chinese population. Schizophr Res. 2005;73:269-74 pubmed..Sakurai) and the disease (X2=31.591, P<0.000001, OR=1.745, 95% CI=1.435-2.121). Our results confirm the positive association between CHL1 gene and schizophrenia and indicate that CHL1 may be involved in the etiology of schizophrenia. ..
- Zeng X, Shu X, Pan C, Chen R, Cheng K, Liu S, et al. Assessment of left ventricular systolic synchronicity by real-time three-dimensional echocardiography in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy. Chin Med J (Engl). 2006;119:919-24 pubmed..RT3DE provides a simple, useful and unique approach to assess the systolic synchronicity of all the left ventricular segments simultaneously. ..
- Jin D, He P, You X, Zhu X, Dai L, He Q, et al. Expression of corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor type 1 and type 2 in human pregnant myometrium. Reprod Sci. 2007;14:568-77 pubmed..A heterogeneous distribution of CRH-R1 variants in term labor and nonlabor myometrium might be related to the effects of CRH on contractile phenotype of myometrium at the term. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhao A, Wang X, Shi G, Jin H, Lin Q. Expressions of natural cytotoxicity receptors and NKG2D on decidual natural killer cells in patients having spontaneous abortions. Fertil Steril. 2008;90:1931-7 pubmed..Enhanced dNK cytotoxicity due to increased NKp46 and NKp44 expressions may undergo the susceptibility to SA. Both CD56(bright)CD16(-)dNK and CD56(dim)CD16(+) dNK may be involved in lysing of the target cells. ..
- Yu S, Wang H, Wu X, Ma X, Liu P, Liu Y, et al. Cystic and alveolar echinococcosis: an epidemiological survey in a Tibetan population in southeast Qinghai, China. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2008;61:242-6 pubmed..Inspection at the abattoirs demonstrated a hydatid rate of 78.5% in yaks and 82.6% in sheep. The data indicate that Jiuzhi County is an important endemic area for both CE and AE, in both human and animal populations. ..
- Jiang N, Qian J, Lin A, Lindholm B, Axelsson J, Yao Q. Initiation of glucose-based peritoneal dialysis is associated with increased prevalence of metabolic syndrome in non-diabetic patients with end-stage renal disease. Blood Purif. 2008;26:423-8 pubmed publisher..PD commencement in end-stage renal disease patients was associated with an increased MS prevalence. High glucose exposure and long PD duration were associated with MS existence, along with old age, high BMI, triglyceride and CRP. ..
- Kong Y, Dai B, Kong J, Lu H, Shi D. Neutrophil/eosinophil-rich type of primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma: a clinicopathological, immunophenotypic and molecular study of nine cases. Histopathology. 2009;55:189-96 pubmed publisher..Whether this rare variant has a significantly different prognosis from classical CALCL needs further investigation. ..
- Niu W, Qi Y, Guo S, Gao P, Zhu D. Association of renin BglI polymphism with essential hypertension: a meta-analysis involving 1811 cases and 1626 controls. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2010;32:431-8 pubmed publisher..Further studies are warranted to fully address questions about the etiologic mechanisms of this positive association. ..
- Li J, Liu J, Feng G, Li T, Zhao Q, Li Y, et al. The MDGA1 gene confers risk to schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Schizophr Res. 2011;125:194-200 pubmed publisher..0391 after permutations. No individual SNP or haplotype was associated with major depressive disorder after permutations. The MDGA1 gene may confer risk to schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in Chinese Han population. ..
- Ding G, Liu Y, Wu M, Yang G, Yang J, Cong W. Diagnosis and treatment of hepatic angiomyolipoma. J Surg Oncol. 2011;103:807-12 pubmed publisher..Hepatic angiomyolipoma is more frequently encountered in clinical practice, its diagnosis is difficult, its treatment remains controversial. We review a single-center experience in the treatment of hepatic angiomyolipoma...
- Jin L, Hao S, Fu Y, Zhang T, Wang Z. Clinical analysis based on 208 patients with microtia (especially reviewed oculo-auriculo-vertebral spectrum, hearing test, CT scan). Turk J Pediatr. 2010;52:582-7 pubmed..05); and that there was a male predominance, with the right side more likely to be affected. ..
- Li F, Deng H, Wang H, Xu R, Chen J, Wang Y, et al. Effects of external application of Chinese medicine on diabetic ulcers and the expressions of ?-catenin, c-myc and K6. Chin J Integr Med. 2011;17:261-6 pubmed publisher..07 vs. 151.29 ±7.39, respectively. CM treatment using Hongyou Ointment and Shengji Powder was efficient in the management of diabetic skin ulcers. The mechanism of action might be related to the inhibition of the Wnt signaling pathway. ..
- Tangg S, Zhang Q, Zheng L, Sun H, Gu J, Hao X, et al. Efficacy and safety of linezolid in the treatment of extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2011;64:509-12 pubmed..Further, adverse reactions can be tolerated and resolved with suitable intervention. ..
- Xu Y, Ding X, Zou J, Liu Z, Jiang S, Chen Y. Serum hepcidin in haemodialysis patients: associations with iron status and microinflammation. J Int Med Res. 2011;39:1961-7 pubmed..The C-ELISA method for measuring serum hepcidin should facilitate the routine measurement of hepcidin in clinical practice. ..
- Li Y, Xie Q, You H, Tian J, Hao C, Lin S, et al. Twelve weeks of pioglitazone therapy significantly attenuates dysmetabolism and reduces inflammation in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis patients--a randomized crossover trial. Perit Dial Int. 2012;32:507-15 pubmed..Larger, more definitive studies are needed to confirm these findings. ..
- Zhang H, Huang C, Tian Y, Wang Y, Han Z, Li X. Ectopic overexpression of COTE1 promotes cellular invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:5799-804 pubmed..COTE1 may be closely correlated with invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cells and thus may serve as an effective target for gene therapy. ..
- Lu W, Qu J, Li B, Lu C, Yan Q, Wu X, et al. Overexpression of p21-activated kinase 1 promotes endometrial cancer progression. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:1547-55 pubmed publisher..In addition, ectopic Pak1 overexpression protected EC cells from apoptosis, along with decreased caspase-3 activation. These results suggest that Pak1 plays important roles at multiple stages of EC progression. ..
- An M, Shen H, Zhang J, Xu G, Jiang Y. Linezolid versus vancomycin for meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2013;41:426-33 pubmed publisher..28-0.55), which is a well-recognised limitation of vancomycin. This meta-analysis provides evidence that linezolid possesses significant advantages compared with vancomycin and may be a superior alternative for MRSA-related infection. ..
- Pu Y, Cen G, Sun J, Gong J, Zhang Y, Zhang M, et al. Warming with an underbody warming system reduces intraoperative hypothermia in patients undergoing laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery: a randomized controlled study. Int J Nurs Stud. 2014;51:181-9 pubmed publisher..Maintenance of normothermia during surgical procedures may improve the quality of patient care...
- Shen Y, Wang H, Feng M, Xi Y, Tan L, Wang Q. Single- versus multiple-port thoracoscopic lobectomy for lung cancer: a propensity-matched studyâ€ . Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2016;49 Suppl 1:i48-53 pubmed publisher..Further studies based on larger populations and better methodology are required to determine its further benefits towards patients. ..
- Zhang Y, Hu P, Qi X, Ren H, Mao R, Zhang J. A comparison of telbivudine and entecavir in the treatment of hepatitis B e antigen-positive patients: a prospective cohort study in China. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2016;22:287.e1-9 pubmed publisher..A safety analysis identified no differences between grade 3/4 creatine kinase elevations in the study groups and only telbivudine was associated with improved kidney function. ..
- Li X, Cheng C, Wang F, Huang Y, Jia W, Olaleye O, et al. Pharmacokinetics of catechols in human subjects intravenously receiving XueBiJing injection, an emerging antiseptic herbal medicine. Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 2016;31:95-98 pubmed publisher..Protocatechuic aldehyde was extensively converted into protocatechuic acid and other metabolites. The information gained here facilitates understanding the roles of Danshen catechols in therapeutic actions of XueBiJing injection. ..
- Wen Z, Chen J, Khan R, Song Z, Wang M, Li Z, et al. Genetic association between NRG1 and schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder in Han Chinese population. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2016;171B:468-78 pubmed publisher..009) and bipolar disorder ("CT": corrected Pâ€‰=â€‰0.003). Our results confirmed that NRG1 was a shared common susceptibility gene for major mental disorders in Han Chinese population. ..
- Zhu H, Lou F, Yin Q, Gao Y, Sun Y, Bai J, et al. RIG-I antiviral signaling drives interleukin-23 production and psoriasis-like skin disease. EMBO Mol Med. 2017;9:589-604 pubmed publisher..Thus, our data suggest that the dysregulation in the antiviral immune responses of hosts through the innate pattern recognition receptors may trigger the skin inflammatory conditions in the pathophysiology of psoriasis. ..
- Qiu H, Hu X, Gao L, Chen L, Chen J, Yuan J, et al. Interleukin 10 enhanced CD8+ T cell activity and reduced CD8+ T cell apoptosis in patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Exp Cell Res. 2017;360:146-152 pubmed publisher..IL-10 also significantly increased STAT3, but not STAT1, phosphorylation in CD8+ T cells. Together, these results suggested that IL-10 could enhance CD8+ T cell inflammation in DLBCL patients. ..
- Zhao Y, Shen L, Huang X, Jing D, Huang D, Fu J, et al. High expression of Ki-67 acts a poor prognosis indicator in locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;494:390-396 pubmed publisher..098(1.101, 3.996); p = 0.024]. These results demonstrate that high expression of Ki-67 contributes to radiation resistance and acts a poor prognosis indicator in patients with locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma. ..
- Gu S, Zhu Q, Yu H, Fei L, Dong Z, Pu D. [Relationship between genetic polymorphism of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and susceptibility to intrauterine HBV infection]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2004;12:538-9 pubmed..047, P=0.002), but there was no significant difference between group II and the control groups (x2=0.047, p=0.828). This study found that genetic polymorphism of tumor necrosis factor-a was associated with intrauterine HBV infection ..