Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on molecular sequence data in Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Locale: Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Topic: molecular sequence data
- Fu W, Dou D, Zhao C, Shimizu N, Pei Y, Pei Y, et al. Triterpenoid saponins from Platycodon grandiflurum. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2007;9:35-40 pubmed..A. D.C. Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic and chemical methods...
- Du J, Huang D, Liu G, WANG G, Xu X, Wang B, et al. CDNA cloning of a short isoform of human liver NADP (H) -dependent retinol dehydrogenase/reductase and analysis of its characteristics. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2004;31:661-7 pubmed..The open reading frames of the NRDRiso cDNA predict a single polypeptide of 174 amino acids with the calculated minimum molecular mass of 18.6 kDa. ..
- Li Y, Li J, Sun L, Chu G, Zhao Y. [Identification of a NFB responsive element within the dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 2 gene promoter]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2014;31:322-6 pubmed publisher..Mutation of the NFB element could significantly decrease the DDAH2 promoter activity. -476 to -469 of the DDAH2 promoter was a NFB responsive element and is important for the transactivation of DDAH2. ..
- Feng H, Zheng L, Zhu X, Wang G, Pan Y, Li Y, et al. Genetic diversity of transmission-blocking vaccine candidates Pvs25 and Pvs28 in Plasmodium vivax isolates from Yunnan Province, China. Parasit Vectors. 2011;4:224 pubmed publisher..Genetic analysis revealed limited genetic diversity of pvs25 and pvs28, suggesting antigenic diversity may not be a particular problem for Sal I based TBVs in most P. vivax-endemic areas of China. ..
- Wang F, Pan B, Zheng Z, Yan W. [Construction of eukaryotic vector of small hairpin interfering RNA against NYD-SP5]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2010;16:445-9 pubmed..The shRNA expression vector targeting NYD-SP5 could be established successfully. ..
- Wang Q, Cao D, Lin C, Wang Z, Cui W, Jin C. [The regulation of UTROPHIN expression by EN1]. Yi Chuan. 2011;33:347-52 pubmed..It indicated that EN1 might be a negative regulatory factor for UTROPHIN. Our study suggested that UTROPHIN might be a new target for DMD therapy. ..
- Wang Q, Cao D, Jin C, Lin C, Ma H, Wu Y. A method of utrophin up-regulation through RNAi-mediated knockdown of the transcription factor EN1. J Int Med Res. 2011;39:161-71 pubmed..Higher utrophin mRNA levels were observed in EN1-inhibited cells compared with controls. The increase in utrophin mRNA in rhabdomyosarcoma cells and HeLa cells may have resulted from inhibition of EN1 expression. ..
- He R, Xia C, Ruan Q, Qi Y, Ma Y, Ji Y, et al. Sequence analysis of human cytomegalovirus US28 gene in low-passage clinical isolates from children and AIDS patients. Acta Biochim Pol. 2011;58:231-6 pubmed..Comparison of US28 sequences from AIDS patients with those from children showed that both sequences have their own specific high mutation points. ..
- Xu Q, Yuan Y, Sun L, Gong Y, Xu Y, Yu X, et al. Risk of gastric cancer is associated with the MUC1 568 A/G polymorphism. Int J Oncol. 2009;35:1313-20 pubmed
- Sun Z, Ji Y, Ruan Q, He R, Ma Y, Qi Y, et al. Structure characterization of human cytomegalovirus UL131A, UL130 and UL128 genes in clinical strains in China. Genet Mol Res. 2009;8:1191-201 pubmed publisher..The finding of chemokine-like domains in UL130, and UL128 putative proteins suggests that the predicted products play a role in HCMV infectivity. ..
- Liu J, Ma H, Lu X, Sun S, Guo X, Li F. NF-?B induces abnormal centrosome amplification by upregulation of CDK2 in laryngeal squamous cell cancer. Int J Oncol. 2011;39:915-24 pubmed publisher..RT-PCR and Western blotting results revealed that both mRNA and protein levels of CDK2 were significantly higher in tumor tissues than those in paired adjacent normal laryngeal tissues. ..
- Dai S, Zhao Y, Ding Q. [A novel member of SH(2) signaling protein family: cloning and characterization of SH(2)A gene]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2002;19:458-62 pubmed..SH(2)A is a novel docking protein of SH(2) signaling protein family, which may play an important role in cellular signal transduction. It relates to the pathogenesis of tumor. ..
- Guo Y, Fu W, Chen H, Shang C, Zhong M. miR-24 functions as a tumor suppressor in Hep2 laryngeal carcinoma cells partly through down-regulation of the S100A8 protein. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:1097-103 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that miR-24 may function as a tumor suppressor in LSCC through down-regulation of S100A8, which suggests that miR-24 could serve as a novel potential maker for LSCC therapy. ..
- Zhao G, Zhang Z, Sun H, Li H, Dai H. Isolation of Ty1-copia-like retrotransposon sequences from the apple genome by chromosome walking based on modified SiteFinding-polymerase chain reaction. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2007;39:675-83 pubmed..Dot blot analysis revealed that Tcrm1 copy number in the apple was approximately 1 x 10(3) copies per haploid genome. ..
- Li J, Liu X, Gao H, Liu X, Chen Y, Li X, et al. Identification of a novel HLA-A allele HLA-A*2451 in a Chinese donor. Tissue Antigens. 2005;66:54-5 pubmed..The A*2451 allele differs from the closest matching allele A*2415 by one nucleotide substitution in exon 3, nt 363 G-->A, resulting in an amino acid change from M ATG to I ATA at codon 121. ..
- Zheng Z, Zheng H, Yan W. Fank1 is a testis-specific gene encoding a nuclear protein exclusively expressed during the transition from the meiotic to the haploid phase of spermatogenesis. Gene Expr Patterns. 2007;7:777-83 pubmed..Given the highly restricted expression of FANK1, it may have a role in regulating gene expression in the transition from the meiotic phase to the haploid phase during spermatogenesis. ..
- WANG G, Huang D. [Cloning and analysis of NADP(H) -dependent retinol dehydrogenase/reductase gene: a novel member of short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase]. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2004;31:403-10 pubmed
- Gong L, Qiu G, Xin N, Xu X, Sun K. Cloning of TBX5, a key gene during heart formation and its expression in rat embryonic heart. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2006;33:199-205 pubmed..In addition, TBX5-GST fusion protein was obtained by prokaryotic expression. These findings provide a good basis for further identification of TBX5-related transcription factors and protein-protein interaction studies among each other. ..
- Zheng H, Sugawara A, Okamoto H, Takasawa S, Takahashi H, Masuda S, et al. Expression profile of the REG gene family in colorectal carcinoma. J Histochem Cytochem. 2011;59:106-15 pubmed publisher..This study indicated that aberrant REG expression might be closely linked to the pathogenesis, invasion, or lymph node metastasis of CRCs. REG I? and HIP/PAP could be considered reliable markers of favorable prognosis of CRC patients. ..
- Zhang Y, Li C, Li W, Zhao Y. Estrogen regulation of human with-no-lysine (K) kinase-4 gene expression involves AP-1 transcription factor. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2011;332:140-8 pubmed publisher..In summary, these data document that E(2)/ER? regulates hWNK4 expression partly through AP-1 binding to the hWNK4 promoter. ..
- WANG G, Wang C, Cai X, Chen W, Wang X, Li F. Identification and expression analysis of a novel CW-type zinc finger protein MORC2 in cancer cells. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2010;293:1002-9 pubmed publisher..Our results also demonstrated that the NLS (aa 657-781) and proline-rich domain within MORC2 C-terminus were required for the transcriptional repressive role in cancer cells. ..
- Fu S, Guo Y, Chen H, Xu Z, Qiu G, Zhong M, et al. MYCT1-TV, a novel MYCT1 transcript, is regulated by c-Myc and may participate in laryngeal carcinogenesis. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e25648 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that MYCT1-TV, a novel MYCT1 transcript, is regulated by c-Myc and down-regulation of MYCT1-TV/MYCT1 could contribute to LSCC development and function. ..
- Zhou W, Jiang L, Sheng X, Zhang X. [Construction and expression of mouse DOC-1R antisense gene vector]. Ai Zheng. 2002;21:240-4 pubmed..Mouse DOC-1R gene can significantly inhibit cell growth and colony formation capacity. It will be helpful for the study on the mechanism of normal cell growth and replication as well as for research in tumor treatment and prevention. ..
- Li M, Ma Y, Ji Y, He R, Qi Y, Sun Z, et al. Human cytomegalovirus RL13 gene transcripts in a clinical strain. Virus Genes. 2011;43:327-34 pubmed publisher..The sequence of the RL13 ORF in the examined clinical strain had a higher similarity with that of the UL153 ORF in the Towne strain than those of RL13 ORF in any other HCMV strains. ..
- An L, Liu Y, Wu A, Guan Y. microRNA-124 inhibits migration and invasion by down-regulating ROCK1 in glioma. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e69478 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that miR-124 may function as anti-migration and anti-invasion influence in glioma and provides a potential approach for developing miR-124-based therapeutic strategies for malignant glioma therapy. ..
- Qiu G, Qiu G, Xu Z, Huang D, Gong L, Li C, et al. [Cloning and characterization of MTLC, a novel gene in 6q25]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2003;20:94-7 pubmed..MTLC may play an important role as a target gene of c-Myc and as a transcription factor in keeping the normal physiological process of cells. ..
- Gong L, Qiu G, Jiang H, Xu X, Zhu H, Sun K. Analysis of single nucleotide polymorphisms and haplotypes in HOXC gene cluster within susceptible region 12q13 of simple congenital heart disease. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2005;22:497-501 pubmed..the haplotype of 3 SNPs may be linked with the susceptible gene of simple CHD. ..
- Tian S, Chu Y, Chen B, Wan J. [Novel gene sequence variants of pbp2b in penicillin-nonsusceptible Streptococcus pneumonia isolates]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2008;47:491-4 pubmed
- Liu L, Jin C, Cao D, Zhao N, Lin C, Sun K. [Analysis of association between COL9A1 gene and idiopathic congenital talipes equinovarus]. Yi Chuan. 2007;29:427-32 pubmed..05). Expression of COL9A1 on mRNA levels showed significantly higher in patients with ICTEV than in normal person (t=4.7500, P<0.05) . These results indicate that COL9A1 gene may be important suscept-ble genes of ICTEV. ..
- Zheng H, Murai Y, Hong M, Nakanishi Y, Nomoto K, Masuda S, et al. JC [corrected] virus detection in human tissue specimens. J Clin Pathol. 2007;60:787-93 pubmed..In-situ PCR was a good method to observe the JCV location in cells, given appropriate modulation of amplification cycles. Combinations of various approaches will be adopted to explore the oncogenic roles of JCV in malignancies. ..
- Wang L, Qiu G, Fu W, Yuan Z, Sun K. Transcriptional regulation of Fhl1 by estradiol in rat myoblastocytes. Steroids. 2010;75:368-72 pubmed publisher..E2 may therefore be useful in developing new strategies for regulating Fhl1 expression and understanding the influence of estrogen on muscle growth and development. ..
- Ji Y, Sun Z, Ruan Q, He R, Qi Y, Ma Y, et al. High variability of human cytomegalovirus UL150 open reading frame in low-passaged clinical isolates. Chin Med Sci J. 2006;21:69-74 pubmed..HCMV UL150 ORF and deduced amino acid sequences of clinical strains are hypervariability. No obvious linkage between the polymorphism and different pathogenesis of congenital HCMV infection is found. ..
- Sun H, Dai H, Zhao G, Ma Y, Ou C, Li H, et al. Genome-wide characterization of long terminal repeat -retrotransposons in apple reveals the differences in heterogeneity and copy number between Ty1-copia and Ty3-gypsy retrotransposons. J Integr Plant Biol. 2008;50:1130-9 pubmed publisher..Ty1-copia retrotransposon has higher heterogeneity than Ty3-gypsy retrotransposon, but the latter has a higher copy number, which implies that Ty3-gypsy retrotransposons may play a more important role in the apple genome evolution. ..
- Wang Y, Dai S, Qi F, Xu H, Wang E. p53 protein expression and genetic mutation in two primary cell types in pulmonary sclerosing haemangioma. J Clin Pathol. 2008;61:192-6 pubmed..To investigate the significance of p53 protein expression and genetic mutations in two primary cell types in pulmonary sclerosing haemangioma (PSH)...
- Chang X, Li Z, Ma J, Deng P, Zhang S, Zhi Y, et al. DNA methylation of NDRG2 in gastric cancer and its clinical significance. Dig Dis Sci. 2013;58:715-23 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the aberrant methylation of NDRG2 may be mainly responsible for its downregulation in gastric cancer, and may play an important role in the metastasis of gastric cancer. ..
- Zhang N, Zhao L, Ma S, Gu M, Zheng X. Potent anticancer effects of lentivirus encoding a Drosophila melanogaster deoxyribonucleoside kinase mutant combined with brivudine. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:2121-7 pubmed..These findings underlined the importance of BVDU phosphorylated by Dm-dNKmut in transduced cancer cells and the potential role of Dm-dNKmut as a suicide gene, thus providing the basis for future intensive research for cancer therapy. ..
- Sun Z, Lu Y, Ruan Q, Ji Y, He R, Qi Y, et al. Human cytomegalovirus UL145 gene is highly conserved among clinical strains. J Biosci. 2007;32:1111-8 pubmed
- Li J, Lazaro A, Xiao Y, Ng J, Hurley C. Identification of two new HLA-B alleles, HLA-B*4069 and B*5409, in the Liaoning province of China. Tissue Antigens. 2007;70:345-6 pubmed..Two new human leukocyte antigen-B alleles, B*4069 and B*5409, were identified in China. ..
- Ma R, Cui Y, Zhou Y, Bao Y, Yang W, Liu Y, et al. Location of the analgesic domain in Scorpion toxin BmK AGAP by mutagenesis of disulfide bridges. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;394:330-4 pubmed publisher..Following the conformational analysis, one domain, called the "core domain", was found to be the key to the analgesic activity. ..
- Li D, Li H, Ni X, Zhang H, Xia H. Construction of a gentamicin C1a-overproducing strain of Micromonospora purpurea by inactivation of the gacD gene. Microbiol Res. 2013;168:263-7 pubmed publisher..The recombination strain was genetically stable and should be useful for the industrial production of gentamicin C1a...
- Shang C, Lu Y, Meng L. MicroRNA-125b down-regulation mediates endometrial cancer invasion by targeting ERBB2. Med Sci Monit. 2012;18:BR149-55 pubmed..Aberrantly expressed miR-125b contributes to HEC1B cells invasion partly through directly down-regulating ERBB2 protein expression in EEC. This miRNA signature offers a novel potential therapeutic strategy for EEC. ..
- Bai W, Yin R, Yin R, Wang J, Jiang W, Luo G, et al. IGF1 mRNA splicing variants in Liaoning cashmere goat: identification, characterization, and transcriptional patterns in skin and visceral organs. Anim Biotechnol. 2013;24:81-93 pubmed publisher..Three classes of IGF1 mRNA were transcribed in a variety of tissues, including heart, brain, spleen, lung, kidney, liver, and skeletal muscle, but class 1 IGF1 mRNA was more abundant than classes 1w and 2 in the investigated tissues. ..
- Li X, Song J, Wang Y. Differential expression of a novel colorectal cancer differentiation-related gene in colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2001;7:551-4 pubmed..01>P<0.05). SBA2 gene might be a promising novel biomarker of cell differentiation in colorectal cancer and its biological features need further studies. ..
- Li C, Wang S, Yuan H, Li W, Li Z, Li X, et al. [The mutation and expression of MUS81 gene in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:560-5 pubmed..05). Mutations and abnormal expression of MUS81 gene in the LSCC tissues were observed, which suggested that abnormalities of MUS81 gene may play an important role in the tumorigenesis of LSCC. ..
- Wang N, Ma Y, Sun Z, Qi Y, Ji Y, He R, et al. Transcriptional features and transcript structure of UL145 in different strains of human cytomegalovirus. J Med Virol. 2011;83:2151-6 pubmed publisher..In addition to polycistronic transcripts with upstream genes, UL145 could be transcribed as a single transcript during late strain infections. ..
- Wang J, Ou S, Wang Y, Kameyama M, Kameyama A, Zong Z. Analysis of four novel variants of Nav1.5/SCN5A cloned from the brain. Neurosci Res. 2009;64:339-47 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Nav1.5 channels in human and rat brains are encoded by new variants of Nav1.5/SCN5A and Nav1.5 is more widely distributed and expressed than previously thought. ..
- Cao D, Jin C, Ren M, Lin C, Zhang X, Zhao N. The expression of Gli3, regulated by HOXD13, may play a role in idiopathic congenital talipes equinovarus. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2009;10:142 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that HoxD13 directly interacts with the promoter of Gli3. The increase of Gli3 expression in ICTEV model animal might result from the low expression of HoxD13. ..
- Cao D, Wang Q, Lin C, Wang Z, Zhang X, Jin C. [The functions of GLI3 and EN1 genes in idiopathic congenital talipes equinovarus]. Yi Chuan. 2009;31:1214-20 pubmed..Our results indicated that En1 might be the negative regulatory element in the upstream of Gli3. The low expression level of EN1 in ICTEV could contribute to the up-regulation of GLI3, which led to the genesis of ICTEV. ..
- Zhu H, Shang D, Sun M, Choi S, Liu Q, Hao J, et al. X-linked congenital hypertrichosis syndrome is associated with interchromosomal insertions mediated by a human-specific palindrome near SOX3. Am J Hum Genet. 2011;88:819-826 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results strongly support the pathogenicity of the identified insertions and establish X-linked congenital hypertrichosis syndrome as a genomic disorder. ..
- Liu J, Guo Y, Fu S, Yang M, Sun K, Fu W. Hypomethylation-induced expression of S100A4 increases the invasiveness of laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2010;23:1101-7 pubmed..The abnormal expression of S100A4 altered the invasiveness of LSCC...
- Qu W, Zhu Z, Zhao L, He A, Zheng X. Conditionally replicating adenovirus SG500-expressed mutant Dm-dNK gene for breast cancer therapy. Int J Oncol. 2012;41:2175-83 pubmed publisher..Therefore, concomitant use of the SG500?dNKmu and DFDC could be a novel targeted strategy in suicide gene therapy with safe control of excessive virus replication. ..