Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Locale: Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Publications544 found, 100 shown here
- Luan D, Li H, Li S, Zhao Z, Li X, Liu Z. Body iron stores and dietary iron intake in relation to diabetes in adults in North China. Diabetes Care. 2008;31:285-6 pubmed..To evaluate the association between body iron stores, dietary iron intake, and risk of diabetes in northern China...
- Tao G, Longshan Z, Kehua W, Dongya X, Wei L, Zheng G, et al. Population pharmacokinetics of modafinil in Chinese Han, Mongolian, Korean, Uygur, and Hui healthy subjects determined by nonlinear mixed-effects modeling. Ther Drug Monit. 2010;32:189-93 pubmed publisher..A good fit was achieved from the population pharmacokinetic analysis that could assist in establishing appropriate modafinil dose regimens. ..
- Wang S, Du W, Zhang H, Wulan T, Zhang Y, He Y, et al. [Biological characteristics and antitumor activity of CIK cells activated by recombinant human fibronectin for human lung cancer cell lines in vitro]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2010;13:277-81 pubmed publisher..The cells which secreted granzyme B and perforin were positive. It is an effective and simple way to cultivate the CIK cells with RN, which should be adopted. ..
- Jiao J, Wen F. Tanshinone IIA acts via p38 MAPK to induce apoptosis and the down-regulation of ERCC1 and lung-resistance protein in cisplatin-resistant ovarian cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2011;25:781-8 pubmed publisher..This mechanism appears to involve p38-mediated downregulation of survivin, ERCC1 and LRP mRNA expression. ..
- Duan W, Li Q, Xia M, Tashiro S, Onodera S, Ikejima T. Silibinin activated ROS-p38-NF-?B positive feedback and induced autophagic death in human fibrosarcoma HT1080 cells. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2011;13:27-35 pubmed publisher..According to the previous study that silibinin-induced autophagy was a positive regulator of apoptotic cell death, it was possible that ROS and p38-NF-?B mediated silibinin-induced autophagy and eventually led to cell death. ..
- Yang L, Ma J, Zhang X, Fan Y, Wang L. Protective role of the vitamin D receptor. Cell Immunol. 2012;279:160-6 pubmed publisher..The nonclassic actions of VDR provide a number of potential new clinical applications for 1,25(OH)?D? and its analogs. We believe 1,25(OH)?D?/VDR can be of particular value in the prevention of kidney-related diseases. ..
- Wang T, Kievit F, Veiseh O, Arami H, Stephen Z, Fang C, et al. Targeted cell uptake of a noninternalizing antibody through conjugation to iron oxide nanoparticles in primary central nervous system lymphoma. World Neurosurg. 2013;80:134-41 pubmed publisher..The high-degree specific binding and cell uptake of NP-FP in PCNSL suggests this NP formulation can be further developed to improve therapy of PCNSL. ..
- Yu J, Lin X, Wang L, Liu Y, Fan C, Zhang Y, et al. Endobronchial endometriosis presenting as central-type lung cancer: a case report. Diagn Pathol. 2013;8:53 pubmed publisher..However, the pathologic result of the surgically excised polypoid lesion was endobronchial endometriosis. The virtual slide(s) for this article can be found here: http://www.diagnosticpathology.diagnomx.eu/vs/1077439085928525. ..
- Zhang S, Xie Y, Yang J, Tang Y, Li R, Wang N, et al. Reduced cerebrovascular reactivity in posterior cerebral arteries in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma. Ophthalmology. 2013;120:2501-2507 pubmed publisher..03, r = -0.60). Vascular insufficiency in the PCAs may be associated with POAG. Changes in the vasoreactivity of PCAs to central visual stimulation may precede marked central visual field loss. ..
- Sun J, Song Y, Wang Z, Chen X, Gao P, Xu Y, et al. Clinical significance of palliative gastrectomy on the survival of patients with incurable advanced gastric cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:577 pubmed publisher..Combined hepatic resection for patients with liver metastasis and chemotherapy may be beneficial factors compared to simple palliative gastrectomy. ..
- Qi D, Liu B, Feng L, Zhao L, Yan P, Du J, et al. Pulmonary spindle cell carcinoma with unusual morphology: A rare case report and review of the literature. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7129 pubmed publisher..So, efforts should be focused on differentiating it from other borderline or low malignant tumors (such as IMT) to avoid misdiagnosis. ..
- Wei J, Luo J, Herrler T, Xu H, Deng N, Li Q, et al. A simple technique for the correction of maxillonasal dysplasia using customized expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) implants. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2017;70:1292-1297 pubmed publisher..Further research is required to determine long-term outcomes. ..
- Jones K, Redmond J, Fulford A, Jarjou L, Zhou B, Prentice A, et al. Diurnal rhythms of vitamin D binding protein and total and free vitamin D metabolites. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;172:130-135 pubmed publisher..This work highlights the importance of standardisation in timing of sample collection particularly for the assessment of plasma protein concentrations. ..
- Yang J, Wu L, Tashino S, Onodera S, Ikejima T. Critical roles of reactive oxygen species in mitochondrial permeability transition in mediating evodiamine-induced human melanoma A375-S2 cell apoptosis. Free Radic Res. 2007;41:1099-108 pubmed..These data suggested that a phenomenon termed ROS-induced ROS release (RIRR) was involved in evodiamine-treated A375-S2 cells and greatly contributed to the apoptotic process through both extrinsic and intrinsic pathways. ..
- Li Y, Chen J, Wei H, Wu Y, Liu M, Xu Y, et al. Efficacy and safety of intense pulsed light in treatment of melasma in Chinese patients. Dermatol Surg. 2008;34:693-700; discussion 700-1 pubmed publisher..Patients with the epidermal-type melasma responded better to treatment than the mixed type. Adverse actions were minimal. IPL treatment is a good option for patients with melasma. Adverse actions of IPL were minimal and acceptable. ..
- Zhu Z, Mao L, Zhao L, Sun Z, Wang Z, Xu H, et al. Synergistic therapeutic effect in gastric cancer cells produced by oncolytic adenovirus encoding Drosophila melanogaster deoxyribonucleoside kinase. Cancer Biol Ther. 2011;11:874-82 pubmed..From a clinical standpoint, this approach is promising for its considerably low toxic side effects. ..
- Li Y, Tian Z, Zhang J, Fu B. CDH1 promoter polymorphism and stomach cancer susceptibility. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:1283-6 pubmed publisher..72-0.99), but no statistically significant association was found in Caucasians. In conclusion, this meta-analysis suggests that CDH1 -160 A-allele may play a protective role of stomach cancer development in Asians but not in Caucasians. ..
- Liu H, Yan B, Han B, Sun J, Yang Y, Chen J. Determination of ameliorable health impairment influencing health-related quality of life among patients with silicosis in China: a cross-sectional study. J Int Med Res. 2011;39:1448-55 pubmed..Encouraging patients to participate in daily activities may alleviate activity impairment. Reasonable financial compensation may help to maintain and improve social support levels. ..
- Amos S, Shuo Dong W, Fan Y, Tian Y, Chen C. Single-incision versus conventional three-incision laparoscopic appendectomy: a single centre experience. Surg Today. 2012;42:542-6 pubmed publisher..Single-incision LA results in faster recovery, but larger studies are required to confirm this and to determine if these techniques can be used safely for all indications of appendectomy. ..
- Cheng D, Liang B, Li Y. Application of MMP-7 and MMP-10 in assisting the diagnosis of malignant pleural effusion. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:505-9 pubmed..MMP-7 and MMP-10 in PE may represent helpful adjuncts to conventional diagnostic tools in ruling out malignancy as a probable diagnosis, thus guiding the selection of patients who might benefit from further invasive procedures. ..
- Yuan L, Yao L, Zhao L, Xia L, Shen H, Lu J. Serum levels of soluble ST2 and interleukin-33 in patients with dermatomyositis and polymyositis. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2013;31:428-32 pubmed..The purpose of this study is to determine whether soluble ST2 (sST2) and interleukin (IL)-33 is involved in dermatomyositis (DM) and polymyositis (PM)...
- Deng J, Han Y, Sun M, Tao J, Yan C, Kang J, et al. Nanoporous CREG-eluting stent attenuates in-stent neointimal formation in porcine coronary arteries. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e60735 pubmed publisher..The current study suggests that CREGES reduces neointimal formation, promotes reendothelialization in porcine coronary stent model. ..
- Xu Q, Chen M, He C, Sun L, Yuan Y. Promoter polymorphisms in trefoil factor 2 and trefoil factor 3 genes and susceptibility to gastric cancer and atrophic gastritis among Chinese population. Gene. 2013;529:104-12 pubmed publisher..Moreover, we found that TFF2 rs3814896 AG+GG genotypes in people aged ? 50 years and TFF3 rs9981660 AG+AA genotypes in younger males with diffuse-type GC were associated with higher levels of TFF2 and TFF3 mRNA respectively. ..
- Yao J, Deng B, Zheng L, Dou L, Guo Y, Guo K. miR-27b is upregulated in cervical carcinogenesis and promotes cell growth and invasion by regulating CDH11 and epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1645-51 pubmed publisher..Our results for the first time indicate that miR-27b acting as an oncogene may play an important role in the progression of cervical cancer by modulating CDH11 and EMT. ..
- Zhang J, Chang X, Qi Y, Zhang Y, Zhang S. A retrospective study of 152 women with vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2016;133:80-3 pubmed publisher..The predominant HPV genotypes among patients with VAIN could be used to establish diagnosis program and develop an HPV vaccine. ..
- Lu T, Gu M, Zhao Y, Zheng X, Xing C. Autophagy contributes to falcarindiol-induced cell death in breast cancer cells with enhanced endoplasmic reticulum stress. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176348 pubmed publisher..Summarily, these data demonstrate that FAD has strong and specific anticancer effect in breast cancer cells, and provide some insights about the roles of autophagy in FAD-induced cell death. ..
- Wang F, Gao Q, Deng Y, Chen R, Liu Y. Risk Assessment of Face Skin Exposure to UV Irradiance from Different Rotation Angle Ranges. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..10%, 52.72%, 43.43%, and 26.27% for the cheek; approximately 130.61%, 109.68%, 86.43%, and 50.06% for the nose; and approximately 178.61%, 159.19%, 134.38%, and 83.41% for the forehead, respectively. ..
- Feng T, Liu Y, Li C, Li Z, Cai H. DEK proto-oncogene is highly expressed in astrocytic tumors and regulates glioblastoma cell proliferation and apoptosis. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317716248 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated DEK plays multiple roles to facilitate tumor growth and maintenance. It can be used as a potential target for astrocytic tumor diagnosis and gene therapy. ..
- Hua J, Chen D, Fu H, Zhang R, Shen W, Liu S, et al. Short hairpin RNA-mediated inhibition of S100A4 promotes apoptosis and suppresses proliferation of BGC823 gastric cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. Cancer Lett. 2010;292:41-7 pubmed publisher..We also found that S100A4 inhibition decreased the expression of both NF-kappaB p65 and phospho(Ser32)-I-kappaB-alpha. Our results suggested that S100A4 may be an attractive candidate for the therapeutic targeting of gastric cancer. ..
- Peng L, Li B, Du T, Kong E, Hu X, Zhang S, et al. Astrocytic transactivation by alpha2A-adrenergic and 5-HT2B serotonergic signaling. Neurochem Int. 2010;57:421-31 pubmed publisher..EGF transactivation by 5-HT(2B) receptor stimulation was responsible for up-regulation of cPLA(2) in astrocytes by fluoxetine, an antidepressant and inhibitor of the serotonin transporter, which also is a specific 5-HT(2B) agonist. ..
- Xu Y, Liu L, Qiu X, Liu Z, Li H, Li Z, et al. CCL21/CCR7 prevents apoptosis via the ERK pathway in human non-small cell lung cancer cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e33262 pubmed publisher..These results strongly suggest that CCL21/CCR7 prevents apoptosis by upregulating the expression of bcl-2 and by downregulating the expression of bax and caspase-3 potentially via the ERK pathway in A549 and H460 cells of NSCLC. ..
- Dong Q, Wang Y, Tang Z, Fu L, Li Q, Wang E, et al. Derlin-1 is overexpressed in non-small cell lung cancer and promotes cancer cell invasion via EGFR-ERK-mediated up-regulation of MMP-2 and MMP-9. Am J Pathol. 2013;182:954-64 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results showed that Derlin-1 is overexpressed in NSCLC and promotes invasion by EGFR-ERK-mediated up-regulation of MMP-2 and MMP-9. Derlin-1 may serve as a therapeutic target for NSCLC. ..
- Zhang Z, Xuan Y, Jin X, Tian X, Wu R. A literature-based systematic HuGE review and meta-analysis show that CASP gene family polymorphisms are associated with risk of lung cancer. Genet Mol Res. 2013;12:3057-69 pubmed publisher..74, 95%CI = 0.64-0.85, P < 0.0001; OR = 0.81, 95%CI = 0.71-0.93, P = 0.002; respectively). In conclusion, based on this meta-analysis, we suggest that SNPs in CASP-5, -7, -8, and -9 are associated with susceptibility to lung cancer. ..
- Zhang Y, Wu J, Han F, Huang J, Shi S, Gu R, et al. Arsenic trioxide induced apoptosis in retinoblastoma cells by abnormal expression of microRNA-376a. Neoplasma. 2013;60:247-53 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that ATO -induced apoptosis in retinoblastoma cells is part mediated by decreasing expression of miR-376a, which subsequently increased caspase-3 expression. ..
- Qi B, Mi B, Zhai X, Xu Z, Zhang X, Tian Z, et al. Discovery and optimization of novel 4-phenoxy-6,7-disubstituted quinolines possessing semicarbazones as c-Met kinase inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem. 2013;21:5246-60 pubmed publisher..In this study, a promising compound 28 was identified, which displayed 2.1-, 3.3-, 48.4- and 3.6-fold increase against A549, HT-29, U87MG and NCI-H460 cell lines, respectively, compared with that of Foretinib. ..
- Han L, Ma Y, An L, Zhang Q, Wang C, Zhao Q. Non-alkaloids extract from Stemona sessilifolia enhances the activity of chemotherapeutic agents through P-glycoprotein-mediated multidrug-resistant cancer cells. Nat Prod Res. 2016;30:1186-9 pubmed publisher..sessilifolia plays an important role in reversing MDR of cancer as a P-gp modulator in vitro and may be effective in the treatment of multidrug-resistant cancers. ..
- Tong S, Xu D, Liu Z, Du Y, Wang X. Synthesis of the New-Type Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-Silk Fibroin-Chitosan Three-Dimensional Scaffolds for Bone Tissue Engineering and In Vitro Evaluation. J Craniofac Surg. 2016;27:509-15 pubmed publisher..19 cells growth and proliferation in the SF-CS scaffolds, but the enhancement of osteoblasts cell proliferation and activity by VEGF was dependent on time. ..
- Cui Q, Tashiro S, Onodera S, Minami M, Ikejima T. Autophagy preceded apoptosis in oridonin-treated human breast cancer MCF-7 cells. Biol Pharm Bull. 2007;30:859-64 pubmed..Taken together, oridonin simultaneously induced MCF-7 cells both apoptosis and autophagy, and in this settings, inhibition of autophagy induced lowered apoptotic level, therefore, autophagy participated in upregulation of apoptosis. ..
- Zhijun X, Shulan Z, Zhuo Z. Expression and significance of the protein and mRNA of metastasis suppressor gene ME491/CD63 and integrin alpha5 in ovarian cancer tissues. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 2007;28:179-83 pubmed..There is low expression of the proteins and mRNA of ME491/CD63 and integrin alpha5 in ovarian cancer. The lower the pathological differentiation is, the more significant the loss of expression is and the more likely metastasis is. ..
- Wang C, Kang J, Li Z. [Increased expression of NADPH oxidase p47-PHOX and p67-PHOX factor in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2007;30:265-8 pubmed..The level of superoxide anion of the blood neutrophils is associated with pulmonary fibrosis. There is an increased expression of NADPH oxidase p47(-PHOX) and p67(-PHOX) factor in IPF patients. ..
- Li L, Wu L, Jiang Y, Tashiro S, Onodera S, Uchiumi F, et al. Silymarin enhanced cytotoxic effect of anti-Fas agonistic antibody CH11 on A375-S2 cells. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2007;9:593-602 pubmed..These results suggested that silymarin could also exaggerate the apoptotic effect of anti-Fas agonistic antibody CH11 on A375-S2 cells. ..
- Yi T, Zhao H, Zhang J, Shan H, Meng X, Zhang J. Effect of aspirin on high glucose-induced senescence of endothelial cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:3055-61 pubmed..The anti-senescent effects of aspirin are fulfilled by increasing NO production via the up-regulation of NOS activity and preventing caveolin-1 expression, caveolin-1/eNOS interaction and ADMA accumulation. ..
- Zhao Y, Yang Z, Wang Y, Miao Y, Liu Y, Dai S, et al. Dishevelled-1 and dishevelled-3 affect cell invasion mainly through canonical and noncanonical Wnt pathway, respectively, and associate with poor prognosis in nonsmall cell lung cancer. Mol Carcinog. 2010;49:760-70 pubmed publisher..Dvl-1 may affect the biological behavior of lung cancer cells mainly through beta-catenin (canonical Wnt pathway), while Dvl-3 mainly through p38 and JNK pathway (noncanonical Wnt pathway). ..
- Gao Y, Liu B, Du Z, Zhang H, Niu X, Wang H. Implication of oxygen-regulated protein 150 (ORP150) in apoptosis induced by proteasome inhibitors in human thyroid cancer cells. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95:E319-26 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that up-regulation of ORP150 in thyroid cancer cells inhibits MG132-induced apoptosis via suppression of CHOP induction, thereby decreasing the potential antitumor activity of MG132. ..
- Cui H, Qi Z, Yang L, Qi L, Zhang N, Zhang X, et al. Interleukin-10 receptor expression and signalling were down-regulated in CD4? T cells of lupus nephritis patients. Clin Exp Immunol. 2011;165:163-71 pubmed publisher..IL-10R1 expression on CD4(+) T cells and signalling in PBMCs were down-regulated in LN patients, indicating that IL-10 and its receptor may have a special role in LN pathogenesis. ..
- Liu J, Ma Y, Ma X, Chen J, Sun Y, Xu H, et al. A retrospective study of q-switched alexandrite laser in treating nevus of ota. Dermatol Surg. 2011;37:1480-5 pubmed publisher..The Q-switched alexandrite laser (QSAL) has been clinically proven to be effective in treating nevus of Ota, but a large-scale retrospective study with long-term follow-up has never been performed...
- Yao D, Dai C, Peng S. Mechanism of the mesenchymal-epithelial transition and its relationship with metastatic tumor formation. Mol Cancer Res. 2011;9:1608-20 pubmed publisher..Given the critical role of MET in metastatic tumor formation, the potential to effectively target the MET process at sites of metastasis offers new hope for inhibiting metastatic tumor formation. ..
- Gao X, Liang G, Li Z, Wei X, Hong Q. Complications and adverse events associated with Neuroform stent-assisted coiling of wide-neck intracranial aneurysms. Neurol Res. 2011;33:841-52 pubmed publisher..The main cause of morbidity and mortality is thromboembolism. Long-term effect on parent artery should be observed carefully. ..
- Li W, Zhang L, Zhang Q, Du J, Zhang S, Liu X. Poland syndrome associated with ipsilateral lipoma and dextrocardia. Ann Thorac Surg. 2011;92:2250-2 pubmed publisher..Dextrocardia associated with Poland syndrome may be considered dextroposition, rather than a dextroinversion, and it may arise as a result of Poland syndrome. ..
- Pan D, Li Y, Li Z, Wang Y, Wang P, Liang Y. Gli inhibitor GANT61 causes apoptosis in myeloid leukemia cells and acts in synergy with rapamycin. Leuk Res. 2012;36:742-8 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that aberrant Gli activation is a feature of some myeloid leukemic cells and Gli activiation can be down-regulated by rapamycin. ..
- Li Y, Zhang P, Qiu F, Chen L, Miao C, Li J, et al. Inactivation of PI3K/Akt signaling mediates proliferation inhibition and G2/M phase arrest induced by andrographolide in human glioblastoma cells. Life Sci. 2012;90:962-7 pubmed publisher..We prove that andrographolide inhibits the proliferation of human glioblastoma cells via inducing G2/M arrest, which is mediated by inhibiting the activity of PI3K/Akt signaling. ..
- Jiang F, Wang X, Yang D. [The research on time-frequency detection method of respiratory component in ballistocardiogram signal]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2012;29:397-401 pubmed
- Lin M, Shang D, Sun W, Li B, Xu X, Fang W, et al. Involvement of PI3K and ROCK signaling pathways in migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells through human brain microvascular endothelial cell monolayers. Brain Res. 2013;1513:1-8 pubmed publisher..The information yielded by this study may be helpful in constructing gene-modified mesenchymal stem cells that are able to penetrate the BBB effectively for cell therapy. ..
- Cui W, Sun C, Deng B, Liu P. Association of polymorphisms in the interleukin-4 gene with response to hepatitis B vaccine and susceptibility to hepatitis B virus infection: a meta-analysis. Gene. 2013;525:35-40 pubmed publisher..The aim of this meta-analysis is to evaluate the associations between functional polymorphisms in the interleukin-4 (IL4) gene and individuals' responses to hepatitis B vaccine and their susceptibility to hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection...
- Jin F, Qiao C, Luan N, Li H. Lentivirus-mediated PHLDA2 overexpression inhibits trophoblast proliferation, migration and invasion, and induces apoptosis. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:949-57 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that PHLDA2 plays an important role in the occurrence and development of pregnancy complications by promoting trophoblast apoptosis and suppressing cell invasion. ..
- Wang Z, Xue Y, Wang P, Zhu J, Ma J. MiR-608 inhibits the migration and invasion of glioma stem cells by targeting macrophage migration inhibitory factor. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:2733-42 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that miR-608 acts as a potential tumor suppressor and provide insight into new therapeutic targets for malignant glioma. ..
- Wang L, Konishi T, Niimi S. [Effect of arytenoid adduction operation for vocal function of laryngeal palsy patients]. Lin Chuang Er Bi Yan Hou Ke Za Zhi. 2001;15:68-70 pubmed..From these results mentioned above, it can be concluded that the arytenoid adduction operation might be one of the most effective operative methods to improve glottal incompetence caused by laryngeal nerve paralysis. ..
- Sun P, Zhang H, Liu C, Fang J, Wang M, Chen J, et al. Preparation and characterization of Fe3O4/CdTe magnetic/fluorescent nanocomposites and their applications in immuno-labeling and fluorescent imaging of cancer cells. Langmuir. 2010;26:1278-84 pubmed publisher..The Fe(3)O(4)/CdTe magnetic/fluorescent nanocomposites conjugated with anti-CEACAM8 antibody were successfully employed for immuno-labeling and fluorescent imaging of HeLa cells. ..
- Zhang K, Jia H, Shu H, Li X. [Solid cystic papillary tumor of pancreas in children---a report of eight cases with literature review]. Ai Zheng. 2006;25:220-3 pubmed..5% for vinmentin, and 62.5% for neuron-specific enolase. SCPT of the pancreas occurs predominantly in young girls, and its pathogenesis is still unknown. Surgical resection is usually curative, and the prognosis is good. ..
- Shang C, Fu W, Guo Y, Huang D, Sun K. Study of the SH3-domain GRB2-like 2 gene expression in laryngeal carcinoma. Chin Med J (Engl). 2007;120:385-8 pubmed..And it may be considered as a novel tumor marker to find both a new anti-oncogene and relative factors of invasion and metastasis of laryngeal carcinoma. ..
- Wang H, Du Z, Liu B, Gao Y, Meng X, Guan Y, et al. TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand suppresses PRDX4 expression. FEBS Lett. 2009;583:1511-5 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data for the first time suggested that TRAIL suppressed the PRDX4 gene at the transcriptional level and that downregulation of PRDX4 might facilitate cell death induced by TRAIL. ..
- Chu Z, Ji Q, Zhang J. Orally administered lemon/orange juice improved MRCP imaging of pancreatic ducts. Abdom Imaging. 2010;35:367-71 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to determine the effectiveness of oral administration of lemon/orange juice in improving the visualization of pancreatic ducts on MRCP...
- Li T, Li W, Lu J, Liu H, Li Y, Zhao Y. SH2D4A regulates cell proliferation via the ERalpha/PLC-gamma/PKC pathway. BMB Rep. 2009;42:516-22 pubmed..SH2D4A may be useful for the development of a new anti-cancer drug acting as an ER signaling modulator. ..
- Yang X, Ge C, Hu B, Chi T, Wang L. Relationship between quality of life and occupational stress among teachers. Public Health. 2009;123:750-5 pubmed publisher..Moreover, psychological interventions should be set up for teachers, and psychological counselling should be provided to relieve stress and enhance quality of life. ..
- Qin X, Phillips M, Wang W, Li Y, Jin Q, Ai L, et al. Prevalence and rates of recognition of anxiety disorders in internal medicine outpatient departments of 23 general hospitals in Shenyang, China. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2010;32:192-200 pubmed publisher..Steps to increase the recognition and treatment of anxiety disorders in Chinese general hospitals must focus both on changing attitudes of patients and clinicians and, more importantly, on altering the structure of care delivery. ..
- He L, Zhang H, Li X, Zhou J, Dong M. Primary malignant fibrous histiocytoma of spleen with spontaneous rupture: a case report and literature review. Med Oncol. 2011;28:397-400 pubmed publisher..A literature review of primary MFH of spleen is also provided. ..
- Zhang R, Fu H, Chen D, Hua J, Hu Y, Sun K, et al. Subcellular distribution of S100A4 and its transcriptional regulation under hypoxic conditions in gastric cancer cell line BGC823. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:1141-6 pubmed publisher..The results provide evidence that S100A4 is a hypoxia-inducible gene, whose transcription is stimulated at least partly through the interaction of HIF-1 and HRE located at +329 to +334 of S100A4. ..
- Yin M, Zhang J, Wang Y, Wang S, Böckler D, Duan Z, et al. Deficient CD4+CD25+ T regulatory cell function in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysms. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2010;30:1825-31 pubmed publisher..This indicates an impaired immunoregulation by Tregs that may contribute to AAA pathogenesis. ..
- Tian Y, Wu S, Zhu A, Chen D. Management of type I choledochal cyst in adult: totally laparoscopic resection and Roux-en-Y hepaticoenterostomy. J Gastrointest Surg. 2010;14:1381-8 pubmed publisher..The accepted mode of treatment is total excision with hepaticojejunostomy. In this retrospective study, we present our technique and results of laparoscopic choledochal cyst excisions...
- Jiang L, Huang Q, Zhang S, Zhang Q, Chang J, Qiu X, et al. Hsa-miR-125a-3p and hsa-miR-125a-5p are downregulated in non-small cell lung cancer and have inverse effects on invasion and migration of lung cancer cells. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:318 pubmed publisher..These results provide new insights into the roles of miR-125a family members in the development of NSCLC. ..
- Lu Q, Congdon N, He X, Murthy G, Yang A, He W. Quality of life and near vision impairment due to functional presbyopia among rural Chinese adults. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011;52:4118-23 pubmed publisher..Most spectacle wearers with presbyopia in rural China obtain near correction from sources that do not provide comprehensive vision care. ..
- Xiao W, Li X, Li N, Bolati M, Wang X, Jia X, et al. Sesquiterpene lactones from Saussurea involucrata. Fitoterapia. 2011;82:983-7 pubmed publisher..The results presented that compounds 5 and 6 were responsible for anti-inflammatory activities, and compounds 1 and 2 showed significant cytotoxic activities against A549 cells. ..
- Yao S, Rojanasakul L, Chen Z, Xu Y, Bai Y, Chen G, et al. Fas/FasL pathway-mediated alveolar macrophage apoptosis involved in human silicosis. Apoptosis. 2011;16:1195-204 pubmed publisher..The present data from human lung lavage samples may help to understand the mechanism of silicosis and in turn lead to strategies for preventing or treating this disease. ..
- Fei X, Qi M, Zhao Y, Li Ling J. Identification and characterization of a complex pure mosaic of small supernumerary marker chromosomes involving 11p11.12???q12.1 and 19p12???q12 regions in a child featuring multiple congenital anomalies. Am J Med Genet A. 2011;155A:3116-21 pubmed publisher..We propose that the involved chromosomal regions may contain dosage-sensitive genes which are important for the development, and that the sSMCs derived from multiple origins have formed by a complex mechanism. ..
- Shen T, Li Y, Yang L, Xu X, Liang F, Liang S, et al. Upregulation of Polo-like kinase 2 gene expression by GATA-1 acetylation in human osteosarcoma MG-63 cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2012;44:423-9 pubmed publisher..These results may contribute to the understanding of the molecular mechanism of Plk2 regulation. ..
- Wu W, Bi X, Cao J, Zhang K, Zhao Y. New antitumor compounds from Carya cathayensis. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2012;22:1895-8 pubmed publisher..The compounds 1, 5, 6, and 16 are considered to be potential as antitumor agents, which could significantly inhibit the cancer cell growth in a dose-dependent manner...
- Wang Y, Li Z, Bai J, Zhang L, Wu X, Zhang L, et al. 2,5-diketopiperazines from the marine-derived fungus Aspergillus fumigatus YK-7. Chem Biodivers. 2012;9:385-93 pubmed publisher..Compounds 10, 12, and 13 exhibited significant cell growth-inhibitory activities against U937 cell line, with the IC(50) values of 1.8, 0.2, and 0.5 ?M, respectively. ..
- Yang L, Liu F, Xu Z, Guo N, Zheng X, Sun C. Chemokine receptor 7 via proline-rich tyrosine kinase-2 upregulates the chemotaxis and migration ability of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:1659-64 pubmed publisher..In summary, our data suggest that CCR7 via Pyk2 and cofilin regulates the chemotaxis and migration ability of metastatic SCCHN cells. ..
- Liu X, Miao Z, Zhao T, Wang Z, Xu Y, Gao J, et al. Milky spot macrophages remodeled by gastric cancer cells promote peritoneal mesothelial cell injury. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;439:378-83 pubmed publisher..In turn, this transformation induced HPMC injury and provided a favorable microenvironment for GCC anchorage and growth. These results may provide new insight into the mechanisms of GCPD. ..
- Cui W, Deng B, Wang W, Liu P. Graves' hyperthyroidism accompanied with acute hepatitis B virus infection: an extrahepatic manifestation?. Virol J. 2016;13:80 pubmed publisher..Graves' disease maybe an extrahepatic manifestation of acute HBV infection. Antiviral therapy is likely to be beneficial for this condition as without severe thyrotoxicosis. ..
- Zhang G, Guan Y, Zhao Y, van der Straaten T, Xiao S, Xue P, et al. ERCC2/XPD Lys751Gln alter DNA repair efficiency of platinum-induced DNA damage through P53 pathway. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;263:55-65 pubmed publisher..This functional study provides some clues to clarify the relationship between cisplatin resistance and ERCC2/XPDrs13181 polymorphism. ..
- Kong F, Li D, Yang H, Ma J, Pan X, Liu H, et al. Preliminary identification of endometrial cancer stem cells in vitro and in vivo. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:506-513 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that serumfree suspension cultivation is an effective method for isolating ECSCs from Ishikawa cells, and the obtained ECSCs are tumorigenic and display stem cell-like properties. ..
- Zhang S, Liu Z, Wu L, Wang Y. MiR-361 targets Yes-associated protein (YAP) mRNA to suppress cell proliferation in lung cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;492:468-473 pubmed publisher..Finally, the negative correlation of miR-361 with YAP was found in clinical human lung cancer tissues. In conclusion, miR-361 targets 3'UTR of YAP mRNA to depress the proliferation of lung cancer cells. ..
- Li K, Ma T, Cai J, Huang M, Guo H, Zhou D, et al. Conjugates of 18?-glycyrrhetinic acid derivatives with 3-(1H-benzo[d]imidazol-2-yl)propanoic acid as Pin1 inhibitors displaying anti-prostate cancer ability. Bioorg Med Chem. 2017;25:5441-5451 pubmed publisher..Western blot assay revealed that 10a decreased the level of cell cycle regulating protein cyclin D1. Thus, these compounds might represent a novel anti-proliferative agent working through Pin1 inhibition. ..
- Liu J, Lin B, Hao Y, Li F, Liu D, Qi Y, et al. Lewis(y) antigen stimulates the growth of ovarian cancer cells via regulation of the epidermal growth factor receptor pathway. Oncol Rep. 2010;23:833-41 pubmed..These findings provide strong evidence that increased expression of Lewis(y) promotes cell proliferation through regulating the phosphorylation and expression of some molecules involved in the EGFR/PI3K-signaling pathway. ..