Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on rabbits in Changchun, Jilin Sheng, China
Locale: Changchun, Jilin Sheng, China
- Zhang H, Sun Y, Wang J, Zhang J, Zhang H, Zhou H, et al. Preparation and application of novel nanocomposites of magnetic-Au nanorod in SPR biosensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2012;34:137-43 pubmed publisher..25-40.00 ?g mL(-1). As a result, the sensitivity of the biosensor based on Fe(3)O(4)-AuNR nanocomposites is enhanced significantly. ..
- Zhao X, Zhang L, Yan D, Feng X, Chu D, Li B, et al. Phylogenetic analysis and prokaryotic expression of NMAAP1 derived from BCG-activated murine macrophages. Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis. 2011;34:123-8 pubmed publisher..Purified the fusion protein were applied for generation of polyclonal antibodies. Western-blotting detection showed that the polyclonal antibodies have high specificities to recognize target protein. ..
- Tang C, Zhang Q, Li X, Fan N, Yang Y, Quan L, et al. [Targeted modification of CCR5 gene in rabbits by TALEN]. Yi Chuan. 2014;36:360-8 pubmed..All the 24 embryos were detected with CCR5 knockouts and 5 were human CD4 and CCR5 knockins. Our results laid a foundation for establishing a new animal model for the study of AIDS. ..
- Wang L, Sun Y, Wang J, Wang J, Yu A, Zhang H, et al. Water-soluble ZnO-Au nanocomposite-based probe for enhanced protein detection in a SPR biosensor system. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2010;351:392-7 pubmed publisher..The lowest concentration of rabbit IgG that can be determined by the proposed biosensor is about 16-fold lower than that of the biosensor based on Au film alone...
- Cao H, Qin L, Huang K. [Effects of Tongxinluo on MMP-3, 9 and PPARgamma expressions in atherosclerotic rabbits]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:1887-9 pubmed..01). Tongxinluo can inhibit the expression of MMP-3 and 9 and increase the expression of PPARgamma, which might be the mechanism of its anti-atherosclerotic effect. ..
- Cai L, Liu S. Induction of cytogenetic adaptive response of somatic and germ cells in vivo and in vitro by low-dose X-irradiation. Int J Radiat Biol. 1990;58:187-94 pubmed
- Yuan L, Yao H, Xu Y, Chen M, Deng J, Song Y, et al. CRISPR/Cas9-Mediated Mutation of ?A-Crystallin Gene Induces Congenital Cataracts in Rabbits. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017;58:BIO34-BIO41 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest the possibility of a new animal model of congenital cataracts, which should be used to further investigate the association between mutations in ?A-crystallin gene and congenital cataracts in humans. ..
- Wang D, Liu Z, Yao H, Hao Y, Zhou L, Du J, et al. Disruption of NNAT, NAP1L5 and MKRN3 DNA methylation and transcription in rabbit parthenogenetic fetuses. Gene. 2017;626:158-162 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that hypermethylation of DMRs is associated with decreased NNAT, NAP1L5, and MKRN3 expression, which may be responsible for developmental failure of rabbit PA fetuses. ..
- Zhang W, Wang W, Chai W, Luo X, Li J, Shi J, et al. Breast tissue ablation with irreversible electroporation in rabbits: A safety and feasibility study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0181555 pubmed publisher..IRE may be a promising technique to locally control breast cancer and to maintain the esthetic of the breast. ..