Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on sus scrofa in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Topic: sus scrofa
- Jiang B, Yu D, Wang L, Dong F, Kaleri H, Wang X, et al. Doxycycline-regulated growth hormone gene expression system for swine. Genet Mol Res. 2012;11:2946-57 pubmed..The controlled secretion of pGH induced by doxycycline was further tested in stably transfected cells. We conclude that inducible GH expression can be achieved in pig embryonic fibroblasts. ..
- Jia Y, Cong R, Li R, Yang X, Sun Q, Parvizi N, et al. Maternal low-protein diet induces gender-dependent changes in epigenetic regulation of the glucose-6-phosphatase gene in newborn piglet liver. J Nutr. 2012;142:1659-65 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that a maternal LP diet during pregnancy causes hepatic activation of G6PC gene expression in male piglets, which possibly contributes to adult-onset hyperglycemia. ..
- Wu W, Ren Z, Chen C, Liu Y, Zhang L, Chao Z, et al. Subcellular localization of different regions of porcine Six1 gene and its expression analysis in C2C12 myoblasts. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:9995-10002 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we conclude that the HD domain is important for the nuclear localization of porcine Six1 protein. ..
- Zhou J, Zhang R, Liu F, Yong X, Wu X, Zheng T, et al. Biogas production and microbial community shift through neutral pH control during the anaerobic digestion of pig manure. Bioresour Technol. 2016;217:44-9 pubmed publisher..0 and 8.0. Our research revealed that cultures maintained at pH 7.0 could support increased biogas production, which has significant implications for the scale-up biogas engineering. ..
- Zhou B, Liu H, Shi F, Wang J. MicroRNA expression profiles of porcine skeletal muscle. Anim Genet. 2010;41:499-508 pubmed publisher..These results provide a valuable resource for investigators interested in post-transcriptional gene regulation in pigs and related animals. ..
- Yao Y, Lin X, Su J, Yang G, Hou Y, Lei Z. Cloning and distribution of neuropeptide S and its receptor in the pig. Neuropeptides. 2009;43:465-81 pubmed publisher..This research provided molecular and morphological data for further study of physiological function of NPS-NPSR system. ..
- Zhou D, Hao X, Wang Y, Dong Y, Cang L. Copper and Zn uptake by radish and pakchoi as affected by application of livestock and poultry manures. Chemosphere. 2005;59:167-75 pubmed..0 mol l-1 NH4NO3 and the Zn (or Cu) concentrations in radish and pakchoi tissues, which was expected to be effective in forecasting Cu and Zn availability to radish and pakchoi in manure agronomic utilization. ..
- Wei W, Sun W, Han H, Chu W, Zhang L, Chen J. miR-130a regulates differential lipid accumulation between intramuscular and subcutaneous adipose tissues of pigs via suppressing PPARG expression. Gene. 2017;636:23-29 pubmed publisher..Our study would provide the molecular foundation for IM fat deposition increase and therefore contribute to pork quality improvement. ..
- Zhang B, Wei Q, Shi S, Dong F, Shi F, Xu Y. Immunolocalization and expression pattern of Gpr3 in the ovary and its effect on proliferation of ovarian granulosa cells in pigs. J Reprod Dev. 2012;58:410-9 pubmed..In conclusion, the stage- and cell-specific expression pattern of Gpr3 in the porcine ovary suggested that Gpr3 might play an important role during the entire process of follicular development and luteinization. ..
- Li B, Ma J, Xiao S, Fang L, Zeng S, Wen L, et al. Complete genome sequence of a novel species of Porcine Bocavirus, PBoV5. J Virol. 2012;86:1286-7 pubmed publisher..Here, we report the complete genome sequence of strain PBoV5/JS677, which will help toward understanding the molecular and evolutionary characteristics of the porcine bocavirus. ..
- Shu X, Liu Y, Yang L, Song C, Hou J. Isolation, sequence identification and tissue expression profiles of 3 novel porcine genes: ASPA, NAGA, and HEXA. J Appl Genet. 2008;49:257-61 pubmed publisher..Our experiment is the first one to establish the foundation for further research on these 3 swine genes. ..