Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on rats in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Publications522 found, 100 shown here
- Xu N, Qiu C, Wang W, Wang Y, Chai C, Yan Y, et al. HPLC/MS/MS for quantification of two types of neurotransmitters in rat brain and application: myocardial ischemia and protection of Sheng-Mai-San. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2011;55:101-8 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that myocardial ischemia reduces the concentrations of 5-HT, NE, M-ENK and L-ENK in rat brains, while SMS shows protective effects on MI associated with reversing these four neurotransmitters to sham levels. ..
- Yan L, Lu Y, Zheng S, Wang A, Li M, Ruan J, et al. Injectable caltrop fruit saponin protects against ischemia-reperfusion injury in rat brain. Am J Chin Med. 2011;39:325-33 pubmed
- Wu Y, Chen R, Zhao X, Li A, Li G, Zhou J. JWA regulates chronic morphine dependence via the delta opioid receptor. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;409:520-5 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that JWA is directly involved in the regulation of chronic morphine dependence...
- Ma S, Kou J, Yu B. Safety evaluation of steroidal saponin DT-13 isolated from the tuber of Liriope muscari (Decne.) Baily. Food Chem Toxicol. 2011;49:2243-51 pubmed publisher..Necropsy, hematological and biochemical analysis, and histopathological examination did not reveal any remarkable and treatment related changes. In conclusion, DT-13 is of low toxicity at the tested doses...
- Huang M, Qian Y, Guan T, Huang L, Tang X, Li Y. Different neuroprotective responses of Ginkgolide B and bilobalide, the two Ginkgo components, in ischemic rats with hyperglycemia. Eur J Pharmacol. 2012;677:71-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that CBF plays crucial roles during early stage of reperfusion in the presence of hyperglycemia. Administration of compound that improves CBF may have little effect in hyperglycemic stroke. ..
- Wang Y, Zhu Y, Gao L, Yin H, Xie Z, Wang D, et al. Formononetin attenuates IL-1?-induced apoptosis and NF-?B activation in INS-1 cells. Molecules. 2012;17:10052-64 pubmed publisher..Our observations indicated that formononetin could protect against pancreatic ?-cell apoptosis caused by IL-1? and therefore could be used in the future as a new drug improving diabetes mellitus. ..
- Tang J, Li W, Xie Y, Guo H, Cheng P, Chen H, et al. Morphological and functional deterioration of the rat thyroid following chronic exposure to low-dose PCB118. Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2013;65:989-94 pubmed publisher..Exposure to PCB118 also caused significant decreases in NIS and TG mRNA expression levels. Chronic exposure to low-dose PCB118 and other PCB congeners may be a significant risk factor for thyroid diseases. ..
- Zhang W, Miao J, Wang S, Zhang Y. The protective effects of beta-casomorphin-7 against glucose -induced renal oxidative stress in vivo and vitro. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e63472 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that administration of BCM7 would alleviate high glucose-induced renal oxidative stress in vivo and in vitro, which may be associated with down regulation of the concentration of Ang II partly. ..
- Tian J, Lin X, Guan R, Xu J. The effects of hydroxyethyl starch on lung capillary permeability in endotoxic rats and possible mechanisms. Anesth Analg. 2004;98:768-74, table of contents pubmed..A randomized, controlled laboratory experiment indicated that hydroxyethyl starch (HES) could reduce increased lung capillary permeability in endotoxemia. This effect may be due to an antiinflammatory effect of HES. ..
- Li L, Ding J, Ren Z, Han Q, Hu G, Xiao M. Expression and colocalization of NADPH-diaphorase and Fos in the subnuclei of the parabrachial nucleus in rats following visceral noxious stimulation. Brain Res. 2006;1114:41-52 pubmed..These results suggest that neurons in the el of the PB that project to the CeA are activated by visceral noxious stimulation and could be indirectly influenced by nitric oxide in the PB. ..
- Chai Y, Niu L, Sun X, Ding J, Hu G. Iptakalim protects PC12 cell against H2O2-induced oxidative injury via opening mitochondrial ATP-sensitive potassium channel. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006;350:307-14 pubmed..These protective effects of IPT were abolished by selective mitoK(ATP) channel blocker 5-hydroxydecanoate. Therefore, IPT can protect PC12 cells against H(2)O(2)-induced oxidative injury via activating mitoK(ATP) channel. ..
- Xu X, Chen X, Ji H, Li P, Bian Y, Yang D, et al. Astragaloside IV improved intracellular calcium handling in hypoxia-reoxygenated cardiomyocytes via the sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca-ATPase. Pharmacology. 2008;81:325-32 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the beneficial effect of astragaloside IV in H/R-induced injury may be related to normalization of SR Ca2+ pump expression and, thus, may prevent the depression in SR Ca2+ handling. ..
- Sun Z, Jiang H, Ye Z, Jia B, Zhang X, Zhang K. Expression of Rho GDIalpha in rat osteoblasts intermittently exposed to parathyroid hormone in vitro and in vivo. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:1001-7 pubmed publisher..This up-regulation of RhoGDIalpha may be one of the mechanisms underlying the synergistic bone-forming effect of PTH and estrogen.Acta Pharmacologica Sinica (2009) 30: 1001-1007; doi: 10.1038/aps.2009.60. ..
- Xu G, Dou J, Zhang L, Guo Q, Zhou C. Inhibitory effects of baicalein on the influenza virus in vivo is determined by baicalin in the serum. Biol Pharm Bull. 2010;33:238-43 pubmed..2 microg/ml in the cytopathic effect assay. Our results showed that baicalein warrants further research as a potential antiinfluenza viral agent. ..
- Zhou X, Sheng Y, Yang R, Kong X. Nicotine promotes cardiomyocyte apoptosis via oxidative stress and altered apoptosis-related gene expression. Cardiology. 2010;115:243-50 pubmed publisher..Nicotine promotes cardiomyocyte apoptosis by inducing oxidative stress and disrupting apoptosis-related gene expression. ..
- Shu T, Zhu Y, Wang H, Lin Y, Ma Z, Han X. AGEs decrease insulin synthesis in pancreatic ?-cell by repressing Pdx-1 protein expression at the post-translational level. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18782 pubmed publisher..In summary, AGEs induced nuclear accumulation of Foxo1; this in turn reduced Pdx-1 expression by decreasing its protein stability, ultimately affecting insulin synthesis. ..
- Lei Z, Jiang Y, Li T, Zhu J, Zeng S. Signaling of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor and its receptor GFR?1 induce Nurr1 and Pitx3 to promote survival of grafted midbrain-derived neural stem cells in a rat model of Parkinson disease. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2011;70:736-47 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate the contribution of GDNF to DA neuron development and may also elucidate pathogenetic mechanisms in Parkinson disease and contribute to the development of novel therapies for the disorder. ..
- Wang C, Yang F, Xu Z, Shi D, Chen D, Dai J, et al. Intravenous release of NO from lipidic microbubbles accelerates deep vein thrombosis resolution in a rat model. Thromb Res. 2013;131:e31-8 pubmed publisher..The antithrombotic properties of NO microbubbles may be associated with reduced platelets and inflammatory cells aggregation, enhanced collagen turnover and stimulus to an anticoagulant condition of endothelium. ..
- Yang B, Sun H, Li W, Zhu C, Jian B, Hou W, et al. Expression of Rap1 during germ cell development in the rat and its functional implications in 2-methoxyacetic acid-induced spermatocyte apoptosis. Urology. 2013;81:696.e1-8 pubmed publisher..Additional characterization of this small guanosine triphosphatase in the apoptotic dynamics should provide information on the early diagnosis of MAA-induced male infertility. ..
- Ren S, Yan J, Zhang X, Bu Y, Pan W, Yao W, et al. PKC? is critical in AMPA receptor phosphorylation and synaptic incorporation during LTP. EMBO J. 2013;32:1365-80 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that PKC? is the critical signalling molecule responsible for GluA1-containing AMPAR phosphorylation and synaptic incorporation at activated synapses during LTP expression. ..
- Liu X, Zhang T, Xia W, Wang Y, Ma K. Recombinant human erythropoietin pretreatment alleviates renal glomerular injury induced by cardiopulmonary bypass by reducing transient receptor potential channel 6-nuclear factor of activated T-cells pathway activation. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013;146:681-7 pubmed publisher..Pretreatment of 5000 U/kg recombinant human erythropoietin elicited potent glomerular protection against cardiopulmonary bypass. This protection may be partly due to downregulation of glomerular TRPC6-NFATc1 pathway. ..
- Sun Z, Gong X, Zhu H, Wang C, Xu X, Cui D, et al. Inhibition of Wnt/?-catenin signaling promotes engraftment of mesenchymal stem cells to repair lung injury. J Cell Physiol. 2014;229:213-24 pubmed publisher..Our study suggested that inhibition of abnormal activated Wnt/?-catenin signaling would promote MSCs epithelial differentiation to repair lung injury and reduce pulmonary fibrosis. ..
- Tang S, Buriro R, Liu Z, Zhang M, Ali I, Adam A, et al. Localization and expression of Hsp27 and ?B-crystallin in rat primary myocardial cells during heat stress in vitro. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e69066 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that Hsp27 and ?B-crystallin do play a role in the response of cardiac cells to heat stress, but the details of their function remain to be investigated. ..
- Li F, Wu J, Wang J, Yang X, Cai P, Liu Q, et al. Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of novel chromone derivatives as balanced multifunctional agents against Alzheimer's disease. Bioorg Med Chem. 2017;25:3815-3826 pubmed publisher..62). In addition, s19 could reduce PC12 cells death induced by oxidative stress and penetrate the blood-brain barrier (BBB). Taken together, these results suggested that s19 might be a promising multitargeted compound for AD treatment. ..
- Chen G, Shi J, Ding Y, Yin H, Hang C. Progesterone prevents traumatic brain injury-induced intestinal nuclear factor kappa B activation and proinflammatory cytokines expression in male rats. Mediators Inflamm. 2007;2007:93431 pubmed publisher..The results of the present study suggest that the therapeutic benefit of post-TBI progesterone injections might be due to its inhibitory effects on intestinal NF-kappaB activation and proinflammatory cytokines expression. ..
- Lai Y, Ma L, Huang W, Yu X, Zhang Y, Ji H, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of 3-[4-(amino/methylsulfonyl)phenyl]methylene-indolin-2-one derivatives as novel COX-1/2 and 5-LOX inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2010;20:7349-53 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our findings may aid in the design of new and safe anti-inflammatory reagents for the intervention of painful inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis at clinic. ..
- Chen G, Shi J, Jin W, Wang L, Xie W, Sun J, et al. Progesterone administration modulates TLRs/NF-kappaB signaling pathway in rat brain after cortical contusion. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2008;38:65-74 pubmed..In summary, post-TBI progesterone administration attenuates the TLRs/NF-kappaB signaling pathway in injured rat brain, and this may be a mechanism whereby progesterone improves the outcome following TBI. ..
- Yin R, Huang H, Zhang J, Zhu J, Jing H, Li Z. Dietary n-3 fatty acids attenuate cardiac allograft vasculopathy via activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma. Pediatr Transplant. 2008;12:550-6 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated that fish oil might attenuate CAV development, possibly through activating PPAR gamma and subsequently inhibiting the NF-kappaB activation, the chemokines secretion, as well as the CCR2 expression. ..
- Qi J, Sun M, Ping Q, Zhuang J, Li J, Peddie F, et al. The mechanisms for enhanced oral absorption of hydroxysafflor yellow A by chuanxiong volatile oil. Planta Med. 2010;76:786-92 pubmed publisher..91-fold when 100 and 25 mg/kg of CVO were co-administrated, respectively. CVO was an effective absorption enhancer for oral delivery of BCS III drugs. It can cause redistribution of claudin-1 proteins and open the tight junctions. ..
- Zhang L, Lu L, Jin S, Jing X, Yao D, Hu N, et al. Tissue-specific alterations in expression and function of P-glycoprotein in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2011;32:956-66 pubmed publisher..Alterations in the expression and function of Abcb1/P-GP under diabetic conditions are tissue specific, Abcb1 specific and diabetic duration-dependent. ..
- Li H, Wang Y. Effect of auricular acupuncture on gastrointestinal motility and its relationship with vagal activity. Acupunct Med. 2013;31:57-64 pubmed publisher..However, HRV did not reflect the acupuncture-induced changes in vagal nerve function. ..
- Huang Y, Tian Y, Li G, Li Y, Yin X, Peng C, et al. Discovery of safety biomarkers for realgar in rat urine using UFLC-IT-TOF/MS and 1H NMR based metabolomics. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2013;405:4811-22 pubmed publisher..The LC/MS and NMR based metabolomics approach established provided a systematic and holistic view of the biochemical effects of realgar on rats, and might be employed to investigate other drugs or xenobiotics in the future. ..
- Liu L, Guo J, Yuan L, Cheng M, Cao L, Shi H, et al. Alpha-fetoprotein is dynamically expressed in rat pancreas during development. Dev Growth Differ. 2007;49:669-81 pubmed..5, and declined after birth to a nearly undetectable level in adults. The dynamic expression of AFP in rat pancreas from different stages indicates that AFP might be involved in some aspects of pancreatic development. ..
- Yang Y, Zhang S, Ding J, Zhou F, Hu G. Iptakalim protects against MPP+-induced degeneration of dopaminergic neurons in association with astrocyte activation. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2009;12:317-27 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings suggest that Ipt may protect against MPP+-induced degeneration of dopaminergic neurons by inhibiting astrocyte activation and subsequent release of pro-inflammatory factors...
- Zhu R, Zhou M, He J, Ding F, Yu S, Xu G. [Protective effect of curcumin on oleic-induced acute lung injury in rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:2141-5 pubmed..The mediation of both proinflammatory factor and anti-inflammatory factor by curcumine may be involved in mechanism of action of curcumine effects. ..
- Fang W, Deng Y, Li Y, Shang E, Fang F, Lv P, et al. Blood brain barrier permeability and therapeutic time window of Ginkgolide B in ischemia-reperfusion injury. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2010;39:8-14 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Ginkgolide B could pass through BBB, especially after ischemia-reperfusion injury of brain, and might be therapeutically effective for ischemia/reperfusion injury of human brain...
- Hu Y, Chen X, Duan H, Hu Y, Mu X. Chinese herbal medicinal ingredients inhibit secretion of IL-6, IL-8, E-selectin and TXB2 in LPS-induced rat intestinal microvascular endothelial cells. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2009;31:550-5 pubmed publisher..All these changes were significant. Taken together, the data suggest that all seven active ingredients of PD can effectively reduce inflammatory response, thus relieving intestinal dysfunction via multiple pathways. ..
- Zhu J, Jia R, Xu L, Wu J, Wang Z, Wang S, et al. Reduced expression of SK3 and IK1 channel proteins in the cavernous tissue of diabetic rats. Asian J Androl. 2010;12:599-604 pubmed publisher..05). Diabetes inhibits mRNA and protein expression of both SK3 and IK1 in the cavernous tissue of diabetic rats. This could play a key role in the development of erectile dysfunction in diabetic rats. ..
- Zhang J, Li B, Yu L, He Y, Li H, Zhu J, et al. A role for orexin in central vestibular motor control. Neuron. 2011;69:793-804 pubmed publisher..These findings may account for why the absence of orexin results in narcolepsy-cataplexy. ..
- Zhou H, Dou J, Wang J, Chen L, Wang H, Zhou W, et al. The antibacterial activity of BF-30 in vitro and in infected burned rats is through interference with cytoplasmic membrane integrity. Peptides. 2011;32:1131-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data demonstrate that antibacterial activity of BF-30 has potential therapeutic value for the prevention and treatment of burn and wound infections. ..
- Xu F, Peng D, Tao C, Yin D, Kou J, Zhu D, et al. Anti-depression effects of Danggui-Shaoyao-San, a fixed combination of Traditional Chinese Medicine, on depression model in mice and rats. Phytomedicine. 2011;18:1130-6 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated for the first time DSS has anti-depression effect and it may be influencing the central AVP system. ..
- Wang Q, Lin Y, Zhang Q, Sun S, Ling X. [Changes of BDNF expression in hippocampus and serum of rats with artificial chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2011;63:505-10 pubmed..In conclusion, the expression of BDNF in the hippocampus and serum is highly increased in the COPD group. Smoking and intratracheal instillation of LPS induce the increase of BDNF level in the hippocampus and serum. ..
- Zheng J, Gong J, Zhang A, Li S, Zeng Z, Han Y, et al. Attenuation of glomerular filtration barrier damage in adriamycin-induced nephropathic rats with bufalin: an antiproteinuric agent. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2012;129:107-14 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that bufalin could alleviate ADR-induced proteinuria by protecting the glomerular filtration barrier and may be a novel potential therapeutic agent for proteinuria-associated kidney disease. ..
- Liu J, Zhao H, Liu Y, Liu Y, Wang X. Effect of two selenium sources on hepatocarcinogenesis and several angiogenic cytokines in diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocarcinoma rats. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2012;26:255-61 pubmed publisher..SS at the same therapeutic dosage had less effect on the hepatocarcinogenesis by inhibiting angiogenesis and relative cytokines to some extent. ..
- Zhu F, Yu H, Wu H, Shi R, Tao W, Qiu Y. [Correlation of Pinellia ternata agglutinin and Pinellia ternata raphides' toxicity]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2012;37:1007-11 pubmed..PTA had obvious effect of pro-inflammation. The toxic mechanism of P. ternata was PTA induced inflammation only when the raphides pierce into the organization. ..
- Xiong X, Chen W, Han Y, Zhou Y, Zhang F, Gao X, et al. Enhanced adipose afferent reflex contributes to sympathetic activation in diet-induced obesity hypertension. Hypertension. 2012;60:1280-6 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that enhanced AAR contributes to sympathetic activation in OH, and paraventricular nucleus plays an important role in the enhanced AAR and sympathetic activation in OH. ..
- Zhou L, Zhang K, Li J, Cui X, Wang A, Huang S, et al. Inhibition of vascular endothelial growth factor-mediated angiogenesis involved in reproductive toxicity induced by sesquiterpenoids of Curcuma zedoaria in rats. Reprod Toxicol. 2013;37:62-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the reproductive toxicity of C. zedoaria may be caused by sesquiterpenoids in the essential oil blocking VEGF-mediated angiogenesis. ..
- Liu G, Zhang Y, Dai D, Ding M, Cong X, Dai Y. Male hypogonadism induced by high fat diet and low dose streptozotocin is mediated by activated endoplasmic reticulum stress and I?B? and attenuated by argirein and valsartan. Eur J Pharmacol. 2013;713:78-88 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, diabetic testopathy induced by a HFD and low STZ is characterized by an entity of inflammation and is alleviated by argirein and valsartan through normalizing activated I?B? and ER stress. ..
- Wang Q, Wang D, Yan G, Sun L, Tang C. TRPC6 is required for hypoxia-induced basal intracellular calcium concentration elevation, and for the proliferation and migration of rat distal pulmonary venous smooth muscle cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1577-85 pubmed publisher..Results from the present study suggest that TRPC6 expression is increased during chronic hypoxia, which contributes to Ca2+ entry into the cell, thus promoting proliferation and migration of PVSMCs. ..
- Qian Y, Peng Y, Shang E, Zhao M, Yan L, Zhu Z, et al. Metabolic profiling of the hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity of Ginkgolic acids in rats using ultra-performance liquid chromatography-high-definition mass spectrometry. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;273:11-17 pubmed publisher..The results suggested that exposure to GAs could cause disturbances in liver and kidney function associated with the metabolisms of lipids, glucose and the enzyme activity. ..
- Qi X, Qin Z, Tang J, Han P, Xing Q, Wang K, et al. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids ameliorates testicular ischemia-reperfusion injury through the induction of Nrf2 and inhibition of NF-?B in rats. Exp Mol Pathol. 2017;103:44-50 pubmed publisher..These results provided evidences that n-3 PUFAs ameliorated testes damage caused by testicular I/R injury through its antioxidative capacity and anti-inflammatory effects, involving the activation of Nrf2 and the inhibition of NF-?B. ..
- Yao B, Fan J, Wang Y, Cui Y, Huang Y. [The distribution of androgen receptor and its coexistence with gonadotropin releasing hormone receptor in rat submaxillary]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2002;8:32-4 pubmed..It suggests that submaxillary is a target organ of androgen, responsible for modulating biological function of submaxillary. ..
- Lai X, Zhang L, Li J, Liu H, Liu X, Di L, et al. Comparative pharmacokinetic and bioavailability studies of three salvianolic acids after the administration of Salviae miltiorrhizae alone or with synthetical borneol in rats. Fitoterapia. 2011;82:883-8 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that borneol could enhance the intestinal absorption, decrease the distribution and inhibit the metabolism of salvianolic acids. ..
- Lu T, Jiang Y, Zhou Z, Yue X, Wei N, Chen Z, et al. Intranasal ginsenoside Rb1 targets the brain and ameliorates cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34:1319-24 pubmed..Our work suggests that intranasal GRb1 exerts brain-targeting effects and that a single dose of intranasal GRb1 immediately after MCAO ameliorates ischemia/reperfusion insult. Autophagy is involved in these beneficial effects. ..
- Tian M, Zhu D, Xie W, Shi J. Central angiotensin II-induced Alzheimer-like tau phosphorylation in normal rat brains. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:3737-45 pubmed publisher..These findings implicate Ang II as a crucial mediator of AD pathology and a link between cardiovascular events and AD. ..
- Tao Y, Du Y, Li W, Cai B, Di L, Shi L, et al. Integrating UHPLC-MS/MS quantification and DAS analysis to investigate the effects of wine-processing on the tissue distributions of bioactive constituents of herbs in rats: Exemplarily shown for Dipsacus asper. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1055-1056:135-143 pubmed publisher..The accumulation of bioactive constituents in liver and kidney tissues after wine-processing will contribute to the enhancement of liver and kidney nourishing effects. ..
- Li Q, Chou G, Dou C, Wang Z, Huang F. [Studies on the analgesic and antiinflammatory action of radix Linderae extract]. Zhong Yao Cai. 1997;20:629-31 pubmed..The component further isolated from the plant could antagonize the swelling of rat toes induced by carrageenin...
- Guo J, Ping Q, Jiang G, Dong J, Qi S, Feng L, et al. Transport of leuprolide across rat intestine, rabbit intestine and Caco-2 cell monolayer. Int J Pharm. 2004;278:415-22 pubmed..At low drug concentration, reduction of enzyme degradation is the most important factor. ..
- Zhou F, Wu J, Sun X, Yao H, Ding J, Hu G. Iptakalim alleviates rotenone-induced degeneration of dopaminergic neurons through inhibiting microglia-mediated neuroinflammation. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2007;32:2570-80 pubmed..These data strongly suggest that the K(ATP) opener IPT may be a novel and promising neuroprotective drug via inhibiting microglia-mediated neuroinflammation. ..
- Liu H, Liu Z, Guan Q. Oral sildenafil prevents and reverses the development of pulmonary hypertension in monocrotaline-treated rats. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2007;6:608-13 pubmed..The present results suggest that sildenafil can prevent and reverse the development of pulmonary hypertension in monocrotaline-treated rats by improving the function of endothelin system in pulmonary arteries. ..
- Xu X, Ji H, Gu S, Shao Q, Huang Q, Cheng Y. Cardioprotective effects of Astragali Radix against isoproterenol-induced myocardial injury in rats and its possible mechanism. Phytother Res. 2008;22:389-94 pubmed
- Xie L, Lai R, Wang L. [Regulatory effect of Ningxin Hongqi Capsule on local ovarian autocrine and paracrine factors in rats during peri-menopausal period]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2008;28:242-4 pubmed..05). Nirigxin Hongqi Capsule could adjust and balance the local ovarian autocrine and paracrine factors to improve the ovarian function. ..
- Qiu J, Ni Y, Chen R, Ji C, Liu F, Zhang C, et al. Gene expression profiles of adipose tissue of obese rats after central administration of neuropeptide Y-Y5 receptor antisense oligodeoxynucleotides by cDNA microarrays. Peptides. 2008;29:2052-60 pubmed publisher..Analysis of differentially expressed genes will help to understand the effects of Y5 receptor antisense ODNs therapy. ..
- Zhou L, Zhu G, Wang H, Zhao C, Xu Y, Gao X. Anti-hypertensive effects of a closed-loop chip system in renovascular hypertensive rats. Med Sci Monit. 2008;14:BR153-8 pubmed..The closed-loop chip system effectively decreased arterial pressure and sympathetic outflow, increased baroreflex gain, and normalized the enhanced cardiac contractility in renovascular hypertensive rats. ..
- Liu L, Deng Y, Liang Y, Pang X, Liu X, Liu Y, et al. Increased oral AUC of baicalin in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats due to the increased activity of intestinal beta-glucuronidase. Planta Med. 2010;76:70-5 pubmed publisher..The enhancement of intestinal beta-glucuronidase activity may partly account for the higher exposure of baicalin in diabetic rats after oral administration. ..
- Yao Y, Zhang F, Wang L, Zhang G, Wang Z, Chen J, et al. Lipopolysaccharide preconditioning enhances the efficacy of mesenchymal stem cells transplantation in a rat model of acute myocardial infarction. J Biomed Sci. 2009;16:74 pubmed publisher..LPS preconditioning provided a novel strategy in maximizing biologic and functional properties of MSCs. ..
- Wang Y, Sun Z, Qiu X, Li Y, Qin J, Han X. Roles of Wnt/beta-catenin signaling in epithelial differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;390:1309-14 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study indicated that RTE cells can trigger epithelial differentiation of MSCs. Blocking Wnt/beta-catenin signaling may promote MSCs to differentiate towards airway epithelial cells. ..
- Wang Y, Yin H, Lv X, Wang Y, Gao H, Wang M. Protection of chronic renal failure by a polysaccharide from Cordyceps sinensis. Fitoterapia. 2010;81:397-402 pubmed publisher..The changes in blood urea nitrogen and serum creatinine revealed that CPS-2 could significantly relieve renal failure caused by fulgerizing kidney...
- He R, Malomo S, Girgih A, Ju X, Aluko R. Glycinyl-histidinyl-serine (GHS), a novel rapeseed protein-derived peptide has blood pressure-lowering effect in spontaneously hypertensive rats. J Agric Food Chem. 2013;61:8396-402 pubmed publisher..29 ± 9.29 mmHg after 4 h, although at a relatively higher dose of 100 mg/kg body weight). GHS inhibited ACE and renin activities noncompetitively, but the renin inhibition became uncompetitive at a higher peptide concentration. ..
- Liang D, Zeng Q, Xu Z, Zhang H, Gui L, Xu C, et al. BAFF activates Erk1/2 promoting cell proliferation and survival by Ca2+-CaMKII-dependent inhibition of PP2A in normal and neoplastic B-lymphoid cells. Biochem Pharmacol. 2014;87:332-43 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that inhibitors of CaMKII and Erk1/2, activator of PP2A or manipulation of intracellular Ca(2+) may be exploited for prevention of excessive BAFF-induced aggressive B-cell malignancies and autoimmune diseases. ..
- Fang M, Wang J, Li S, Guo Y. Advanced glycation end-products accelerate the cardiac aging process through the receptor for advanced glycation end-products/transforming growth factor-Î²-Smad signaling pathway in cardiac fibroblasts. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2016;16:522-7 pubmed publisher..Taken together, all these results suggested that AGE are an important factor for cardiac aging and fibrosis, whereas the receptor for AGE and TGF-Î²/Smad signaling pathway might be involved in the AGE-induced cardiac aging process. ..
- Lu Y, Xie T, Zhang Y, Zhou F, Ruan J, Zhu W, et al. Triptolide Induces hepatotoxicity via inhibition of CYP450s in Rat liver microsomes. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:15 pubmed publisher..TP also has the potential to cause pharmacokinetic drug interactions when co-administered with drugs metabolized by these four isoforms. However, further clinical studies are needed to evaluate the significance of this interaction. ..
- Wu S, Lu C, Dong L, Zhou G, He Z, Chen Z. Lipoxin A4 inhibits TNF-alpha-induced production of interleukins and proliferation of rat mesangial cells. Kidney Int. 2005;68:35-46 pubmed..LXA(4) also antagonized TNF-alpha-stimulated IL-1beta and IL-6 synthesis, and these antagonisms were related to SHP-2 and NF-kappaB pathway-dependent signal transduction. ..
- Zhu F, Si J, Wang L, Wang D, Chen P. [Effect of mica granule on the expression of gene-protein associated with cancer in gastric mucosa tissue of chronic atrophic gastritis rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:312-6 pubmed..The treatment and reversion action of mica on chronic atrophic gastritis is probably related with the regulative effect on the expression of gene associated with cancer. ..
- Wu S, Liao P, Dong L, Jiang X. [Protective effects of 15-methyl-lipoxin A4 on mesangioproliferative nephritis in rats]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2006;8:225-30 pubmed..1 antibodies. The inhibition effects are related to PI3-K/Akt1/p27(kip1)/cyclin pathway, STAT3 and NF-kappaB pathway-dependent signal transduction. ..