Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on pregnancy in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Publications126 found, 100 shown here
- Wang J, Li X, Yang X, Sun Q, Huang R, Xing J, et al. Maternal dietary protein induces opposite myofiber type transition in Meishan pigs at weaning and finishing stages. Meat Sci. 2011;89:221-7 pubmed publisher..Although the slaughter weight and meat quality were not affected, the fast-to-slow shift in myofiber types was detected at slaughter. ..
- Dai Y, Qiu Z, Diao Z, Shen L, Xue P, Sun H, et al. MicroRNA-155 inhibits proliferation and migration of human extravillous trophoblast derived HTR-8/SVneo cells via down-regulating cyclin D1. Placenta. 2012;33:824-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we found that cyclin D1 may be a target of miR-155 in HTR-8/SVneo cells, and demonstrated a negative regulatory role of miR-155 involved in cyclin D1/p27 pathway in proliferation and migration of the cells. ..
- Zhou Z, Zhong B, Jia R, Wan Y, Zhang Y, Fan Y, et al. Production of myostatin-targeted goat by nuclear transfer from cultured adult somatic cells. Theriogenology. 2013;79:225-33 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, SCNT using myostatin-targeted 2-mo-old goat fibroblasts as donors has potential as a method for producing myostatin-targeted goats. ..
- Shi Z, Long W, Zhao C, Guo X, Shen R, Ding H. Comparative proteomics analysis suggests that placental mitochondria are involved in the development of pre-eclampsia. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64351 pubmed publisher..This preliminary work provides a better understanding of the proteomic alterations of mitochondria from pre-eclamptic placentae and may aid in our understanding of the importance of mitochondria in the development of pre-eclampsia. ..
- Chen X, Chen M, Xu B, Tang R, Han X, Qin Y, et al. Parental phenols exposure and spontaneous abortion in Chinese population residing in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Chemosphere. 2013;93:217-22 pubmed publisher..21, 95% CI, 1.02-4.80; OR=2.81, 95% CI, 1.39-5.65, respectively). Our study firstly provides the evidence that paternal PCP exposure, maternal 4-n-OP and alkylphenol(s) exposure are associated with spontaneous abortion in humans. ..
- Yan L, Robinson R, Shi Z, MANN G. Efficacy of progesterone supplementation during early pregnancy in cows: A meta-analysis. Theriogenology. 2016;85:1390-1398.e1 pubmed publisher..e., lower fertility, natural estrus) of the treated cows. ..
- Chen X, Yin Y, Chen L, Thuy N, Zhang G, Shi M, et al. Sexually transmitted infections among pregnant women attending an antenatal clinic in Fuzhou, China. Sex Transm Dis. 2006;33:296-301 pubmed..These results support a strategy of screening pregnant women for bacterial STIs (followed by treatment of infections), which could be integrated into routine pregnancy care in China. ..
- Wang W, Xie W, Wang X. [The relationship between polymorphism of gene involved in folate metabolism, homocysteine level and risk of Down syndrome]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:533-7 pubmed..01). Our results provide evidences that plasma HCY and genetic polymorphism in gene of folate pathway are risk factors for mothers to have a DS child in China. ..
- Xiu li W, Su ping H, Hui hua D, Zhi xue Y, Shi long F, Pin hong L. NF-kappaB decoy oligonucleotides suppress RANTES expression and monocyte chemotactic activity via NF-kappaB inactivation in stromal cells of ectopic endometrium. J Clin Immunol. 2009;29:387-95 pubmed publisher..NF-kappaB decoy ODNs may exert anti-inflammatory effects in ectopic endometrial stromal cells via the suppression of NF-kappaB activation, RANTES expression, and monocyte chemotactic activity. ..
- Liu Y, Gao C, Ding J, Li S, Cao H, Wu J, et al. Physiological, reproductive factors and breast cancer risk in Jiangsu province of China. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2011;12:787-90 pubmed..0095). These results suggested that physiological and reproductive factors may play important roles in the development of breast cancer among Jiangsu' women of China. ..
- Guo L, Yang Q, Lu J, Li H, Ge Q, Gu W, et al. A comprehensive survey of miRNA repertoire and 3' addition events in the placentas of patients with pre-eclampsia from high-throughput sequencing. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e21072 pubmed publisher..The study enriches association of miRNAs and human disease, including potential roles of various miRNA variants and 3' addition events. ..
- Jiang Z, Guo Y, Ren H, Zou Y, Fan M, Lv Y, et al. Tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-? upregulates progesterone receptor-A by activating the NF-?B signaling pathway in human decidua after labor onset. Placenta. 2012;33:1-7 pubmed publisher..05) in not in labor deciduas. In conclusion, TNF-? may have an important role in regulating progesterone withdrawal in human decidua following labor onset. ..
- Wen J, Jiang J, Ding C, Dai J, Liu Y, Xia Y, et al. Birth defects in children conceived by in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection: a meta-analysis. Fertil Steril. 2012;97:1331-7.e1-4 pubmed publisher..Children conceived by IVF and/or ICSI are at significantly increased risk for birth defects, and there is no risk difference between children conceived by IVF and/or ICSI. ..
- Wang L, She X, Lv G, Shen Y, Cai Q, Zeng R, et al. Cutaneous and mucosal phaeohyphomycosis caused by Exophiala spinifera in a pregnant patient: case report and literature review. Mycopathologia. 2013;175:331-8 pubmed publisher..Oral itraconazole was effective, which was in accordance with the results of in vitro susceptibility testing. We speculated that her pregnancy may play a role of risk factor in the infection by E. spinifera. ..
- Wang Z, Claus Henn B, Wang C, Wei Y, Su L, Sun R, et al. Genome-wide gene by lead exposure interaction analysis identifies UNC5D as a candidate gene for neurodevelopment. Environ Health. 2017;16:81 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that certain genetic polymorphisms within/near genes relevant to neurodevelopment might modify the toxic effects of Pb exposure via oxidative stress. ..
- Tang X, Gao J, Dou H, Wang Y, Xu L, Zhu Z, et al. [Protective effect of the extract of Terminalia catappa leaves on acute liver injury induced by D-GalN in mice]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2004;29:1069-73 pubmed..TCE has hepatoprotective activity and the mechanisms underlying its protective effect may be related to its antioxidant activity and protection on both hepatocytes and liver mitochondria. ..
- Zhang W, Shen H, Ma L, Shen B, Xu Z, Wang X. Differential expression of peroxiredoxin 6 in fetal rat testis following in utero exposure to di(n-butyl) phthalate. Toxicology. 2007;240:86-95 pubmed
- Hu L, Liu J, Chen X, Zhang Y, Liu L, Zhu J, et al. CTLA-4 gene polymorphism +49 A/G contributes to genetic susceptibility to two infection-related cancers-hepatocellular carcinoma and cervical cancer. Hum Immunol. 2010;71:888-91 pubmed publisher..43-fold (95% CI = 0.94-2.17) for HCC, and 1.66-fold (95% CI = 1.13-2.44) for cervical cancer. Taken together, the results suggest that CTLA4 rs231775 may serve as a common cancer susceptibility marker. ..
- Shen Y, Hu Y, Zhang Y. Favorable maternal and fetal effects of danshensu in an experimental mice model of preeclampsia. Hypertens Pregnancy. 2011;30:465-80 pubmed publisher..We suggest long-term provision of low-dose danshensu in pregnancy, leading to an improvement of preeclampsia syndrome with considerable maternal safety. ..
- Shi Z, Zhao C, Wu H, Wang W, Liu X. CLIC1 protein: a candidate prognostic biomarker for malignant-transformed hydatidiform moles. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2011;21:153-60 pubmed publisher..01). Our findings suggest that CLIC1 could be a potential new prognostic biomarker for hydatidiform mole that undergoes malignant transformation. ..
- Zhang Z, Hong J, Zhang S, Zhang T, Sha S, Yang R, et al. Postpartum estrogen withdrawal impairs hippocampal neurogenesis and causes depression- and anxiety-like behaviors in mice. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2016;66:138-49 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results indicate that postpartum estrogen withdrawal impairs hippocampal neurogenesis in mice that show depression- and anxiety-like behaviors. ..
- Yang J, Lin N, Lv R, Sun J, Zhao F, Zhang J, et al. Methemoglobinemia misdiagnosed as ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2005;49:586-8 pubmed..The patient recovered quickly, and later two other patients with similar symptoms were treated in the same way. The success was due to a correct diagnosis accompanied with prompt treatment and quick recognition of the etiology. ..
- Dai J, Jiang M, Qu L, Sun L, Wang Y, Gong L, et al. Toxoplasma gondii: enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on a recombinant multi-epitope peptide for distinguishing recent from past infection in human sera. Exp Parasitol. 2013;133:95-100 pubmed publisher..2% and 95.7% for the detection of IgG and IgM antibodies, respectively. Our study suggests that the rMEP protein could be used as the diagnostic antigen to differentiate recent from past infections in human toxoplasmosis. ..
- Zhu S, Cao L, Zhu J, Kong L, Jin J, Qian L, et al. Identification of maternal serum microRNAs as novel non-invasive biomarkers for prenatal detection of fetal congenital heart defects. Clin Chim Acta. 2013;424:66-72 pubmed publisher..813) that was more efficient for the early detection of fetal CHD. We identified and validated a class of four maternal serum miRNAs which could act as novel non-invasive biomarkers for the prenatal detection of fetal CHD. ..
- Hong M, Yu L, Ma C, Zhu Q. [Effect of extract from shenghua decoction on myoelectric activity of rabbit uterine muscle in the latest period of pregnancy]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2003;28:1162-4 pubmed
- Wang J, Cui Y. [Advances in rapid prenatal detection of fetal chromosome abnormalities]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2010;16:359-63 pubmed..So we can combine molecular cytogenetic techniques with ultrasonographic markers to improve the identification of aneuploidies for chromosomes and the accuracy of prenatal diagnosis, and to reduce birth defects in newborns. ..
- Zhou R, Bai Y, Yang R, Zhu Y, Chi X, Li L, et al. Abnormal synaptic plasticity in basolateral amygdala may account for hyperactivity and attention-deficit in male rat exposed perinatally to low-dose bisphenol-A. Neuropharmacology. 2011;60:789-98 pubmed publisher..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled 'Synaptic Plasticity & Interneurons'. ..
- Han G, Xu C, Zhao W, Yang Y. Management of chronic hepatitis B in pregnancy. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:4517-21 pubmed publisher..In this population of chronic HBV infected women of childbearing age, specific detection, intervention and follow-up measures are particularly worthy of attention and discussion. ..
- Jiang M, Gao M, Wu C, He H, Guo X, Zhou Z, et al. Lack of testicular seipin causes teratozoospermia syndrome in men. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014;111:7054-9 pubmed publisher..We conclude that testicular but not adipose tissue-derived seipin is essential for male fertility by modulating testicular phospholipid homeostasis. ..
- Chen X, Khaparde S, Prasad T, Srinivas V, Anyaike C, Ijaodola G, et al. Estimating disease burden of maternal syphilis and associated adverse pregnancy outcomes in India, Nigeria, and Zambia in 2012. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2015;130 Suppl 1:S4-9 pubmed publisher..Screening and treatment for syphilis must be scaled-up significantly in these countries to achieve elimination of MTCT of syphilis. ..
- Guo R, Xue Q, Qian Y, Hu Y, Tan J. The Effects of Ephedrine and Phenylephrine on Placental Vascular Resistance During Cesarean Section Under Epidual Anesthesia. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2015;73:687-93 pubmed publisher..The discrepancy between the results of human and animal studies may be related to species differences and the mechanism of human placental vascular remodeling. ..
- Fang X, Zhou Z, Lu L, Yin L, Li J, Zhen Y, et al. Expression of a novel pyridoxal kinase mRNA splice variant, PKH-T, in human testis. Asian J Androl. 2004;6:83-91 pubmed..PKH-T is a gene highly expressed in adult human testis and spermatozoa. It may play an important role in spermatogenesis and could be related to male infertility. ..
- Chen X, Yin Y, Chen L, Yu Y, Wei W, Thuy N, et al. Herpes simplex virus 2 infection in women attending an antenatal clinic in Fuzhou, China. Sex Transm Infect. 2007;83:369-70 pubmed..Consequently, we conducted a survey to determine type specific seroprevalence of HSV-2 and associated risk factors in Fuzhou City, eastern China. ..
- Pan F, Pan L, Zhang A, Liu Y, Zhang F, Dai Y. Comparison of two approaches in microsurgical varicocelectomy in Chinese infertile males. Urol Int. 2013;90:443-8 pubmed publisher..Both approaches are effective methods in the repair of varicocele in infertile men, but more analgesic medication at the first day after operation may be required in inguinal group. ..
- Xie H, Xu J, Xie T, Meng X, Lin L, He L, et al. Effects of Pinellia ternata (Thunb.) Berit. on the metabolomic profiles of placenta and amniotic fluid in pregnant rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;183:38-45 pubmed publisher..In summary, this work suggested that oral administration of BX and JBX may induce disturbances in the intermediary metabolism in pregnant rats. This work contributes to further understanding the safety of BX and its processed products. ..
- Su J, Ding L, Cheng J, Yang J, Li X, Yan G, et al. Transplantation of adipose-derived stem cells combined with collagen scaffolds restores ovarian function in a rat model of premature ovarian insufficiency. Hum Reprod. 2016;31:1075-86 pubmed publisher..The authors declare no competing financial interests. Not applicable. ..
- Zhu H, Li H, Wu L, Zhu X, Li J, Yang Y, et al. [Multiplex quantitative PCR detection for female carrier in an X-linked ichthyosis family]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;88:3246-9 pubmed..Both multiplex QF-PCR and FISH are effective to detect the complete deletion mutation of STS gene and identify the female carrier, and multiplex QF-PCR is more convenient and automatic compared with FISH. ..
- Wang F, Shen X, Guo X, Peng Y, Gu X. Epidural analgesia in the latent phase of labor and the risk of cesarean delivery: a five-year randomized controlled trial. Anesthesiology. 2009;111:871-80 pubmed publisher..0 cm or more does not prolong the progression of labor and does not increase the rate of Cesarean in nulliparous women compared with the delayed analgesia at the cervical dilation of 4.0 cm or more. ..
- Zhang J, Cui J, Ling X, Li X, Peng Y, Guo X, et al. Vitrification of mouse embryos at 2-cell, 4-cell and 8-cell stages by cryotop method. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2009;26:621-8 pubmed publisher..Nevertheless, it is unclear how these findings can be extrapolated to human embryos. ..
- Zhang X, Ding L, Diao Z, Yan G, Sun H, Hu Y. CYR61 modulates the vascular endothelial growth factor C expression of decidual NK cells via PI3K/AKT pathway. Am J Reprod Immunol. 2012;67:216-23 pubmed publisher..The upregulation of VEGFC secretion mainly depends on CYR61 binding with integrin ?v?3 on the surface of dNK cells. PI3K/AKT, rather than the ERK/MAPK signal, is involved in the regulation. ..
- Zhou L, Zhang K, Li J, Cui X, Wang A, Huang S, et al. Inhibition of vascular endothelial growth factor-mediated angiogenesis involved in reproductive toxicity induced by sesquiterpenoids of Curcuma zedoaria in rats. Reprod Toxicol. 2013;37:62-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the reproductive toxicity of C. zedoaria may be caused by sesquiterpenoids in the essential oil blocking VEGF-mediated angiogenesis. ..
- Zhou Y, Gu P, Shi W, Li J, Hao Q, Cao X, et al. MicroRNA-29a induces insulin resistance by targeting PPARÎ´ in skeletal muscle cells. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:931-8 pubmed publisher..These findings provide evidence for a novel micro-RNAâ€‘mediated mechanism of PPARÎ´ regulation, and we also noted the IR-promoting actions of miR-29a in skeletal muscles of IUGR. ..
- Fu Y, Li L, Li B, Fang X, Ren S. Long form leptin receptor and SNP effect on reproductive traits during embryo attachment in Suzhong sows. Anim Reprod Sci. 2016;168:57-65 pubmed publisher..2856C>T could be a molecular marker for improving litter size and litter weight in pig breeding. ..
- Yahong H, Liang W, Pan A, Zhou Z, Wang Q, Huang C, et al. Protective immune response of bacterially-derived recombinant FaeG in piglets. J Microbiol. 2006;44:548-55 pubmed..The results of this study proved that the adhesin of proteinaceous bacterial fimbriae or pili could be overexpressed in engineered E. coli strains, with protective immune responses to the pathogen. ..
- Hu Y, Li P, Hao S, Liu L, Zhao J, Hou Y. Differential expression of microRNAs in the placentae of Chinese patients with severe pre-eclampsia. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2009;47:923-9 pubmed publisher..These different miRNAs may play an important role in pathogenesis of PE and may become diagnostic markers for PE. ..
- Zhou X, Zhang G, Wang J, Lu S, Cao J, Sun L. A novel bridge between oxidative stress and immunity: the interaction between hydrogen peroxide and human leukocyte antigen G in placental trophoblasts during preeclampsia. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012;206:447.e7-16 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight that high levels of hydrogen peroxide can down-regulate HLA-G expression in trophoblasts during preeclampsia and trophoblasts expressing HLA-G are vulnerable to oxidative stress. ..
- Liu J, Yu P, Qian W, Li Y, Zhao J, Huan F, et al. Perinatal bisphenol A exposure and adult glucose homeostasis: identifying critical windows of exposure. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64143 pubmed publisher..Fetal development stage may be the critical window of susceptibility to BPA exposure. ..
- Yin T, Li H, Zhang Y, Yang N, Sun L, Cao Y, et al. Sensitive and low-background electrochemical assay of corin activity via supramolecular recognition and rolling circle amplification. Anal Chim Acta. 2016;919:28-33 pubmed publisher..92 pM, and can further be directly used in maternal plasma samples. Therefore, this method may provide a promising tool for pathological research and clinical diagnosis of corin-related diseases. ..
- Yu Z, Han S, Zhu J, Sun X, Ji C, Guo X. Pre-pregnancy body mass index in relation to infant birth weight and offspring overweight/obesity: a systematic review and meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e61627 pubmed publisher..However, there is not a meta-analysis to determine if pre-pregnancy body mass index (BMI) is related to infant birth weight (BW) and offspring overweight/obesity...
- Yu M, Gu X, Xia Y, Wang G, Kan N, Wu K. [Relationship between the expression of HBV DNA, HBV cccDNA in human ovary tissues and the HBV intrauterine infection]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2013;34:178-82 pubmed..01 and < 0.05, respectively). HBV infection could be discovered in the human ovary and might be transmitted to the filial generation via ovum. ..
- Wang L, Shen J, Cram D, Ma M, Wang H, Zhang W, et al. Preferential selection and transfer of euploid noncarrier embryos in preimplantation genetic diagnosis cycles for reciprocal translocations. Fertil Steril. 2017;108:620-627.e4 pubmed publisher..The method has potential application in clinical PGD cycles for patients with reciprocal translocations or other structural rearrangements. ..
- Huang X, Andreu Vieyra C, Wang M, Cooney A, Matzuk M, Zhang P. Preimplantation mouse embryos depend on inhibitory phosphorylation of separase to prevent chromosome missegregation. Mol Cell Biol. 2009;29:1498-505 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate a critical role of separase phosphorylation in germ cell development as well as in early embryogenesis. Thus, deregulation of separase may be a significant contributor to infertility in humans. ..
- Feng B, Chen L. Review of mesenchymal stem cells and tumors: executioner or coconspirator?. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2009;24:717-21 pubmed publisher..Recent advances of MSCs in tumor-targeted biotherapy were summarized. New findings of the interaction between MSCs and tumor cells in the tumor microenvironment were expounded. ..
- Zhang Y, Wan Y, Wang Z, Xu D, Pang X, Meng L, et al. Production of dairy goat embryos, by nuclear transfer, transgenic for human acid beta-glucosidase. Theriogenology. 2010;73:681-90 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we achieved functional expression of hGCase in mammary gland cells and normal development to Day 40 of cloned embryos carrying the hGCase gene. ..
- Zhang Y, Diao Z, Su L, Sun H, Li R, Cui H, et al. MicroRNA-155 contributes to preeclampsia by down-regulating CYR61. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010;202:466.e1-7 pubmed publisher..This finding not only characterizes a new mechanism for the disease but also provides a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Zhang J, Jiang Z, Zhang L. Effect of triptolide on aromatase activity in human placental microsomes and human placental JEG-3 cells. Arzneimittelforschung. 2011;61:727-33 pubmed publisher..These findings characterize the molecular mechanisms of triptolide on the regulation of sex steroid hormones...
- Zhang X, Yan G, Diao Z, Sun H, Hu Y. NUR77 inhibits the expression of TIMP2 and increases the migration and invasion of HTR-8/SVneo cells induced by CYR61. Placenta. 2012;33:561-7 pubmed publisher..To investigate the function and mechanism of CYR61 on the migration and invasion of the trophoblast cell line, HTR-8/SVneo cells...
- Li P, Guo W, Du L, Zhao J, Wang Y, Liu L, et al. microRNA-29b contributes to pre-eclampsia through its effects on apoptosis, invasion and angiogenesis of trophoblast cells. Clin Sci (Lond). 2013;124:27-40 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings support a novel role for miR-29b in invasion, apoptosis and angiogenesis of trophoblast cells, and miR-29b may become a new potential therapeutic target for PE...
- Jia Y, Cong R, Li R, Yang X, Sun Q, Parvizi N, et al. Maternal low-protein diet induces gender-dependent changes in epigenetic regulation of the glucose-6-phosphatase gene in newborn piglet liver. J Nutr. 2012;142:1659-65 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that a maternal LP diet during pregnancy causes hepatic activation of G6PC gene expression in male piglets, which possibly contributes to adult-onset hyperglycemia. ..
- Pan S, Zheng Y, Zhao R, Yang X. MicroRNA-130b and microRNA-374b mediate the effect of maternal dietary protein on offspring lipid metabolism in Meishan pigs. Br J Nutr. 2013;109:1731-8 pubmed publisher..These results shed new light on our understanding of the maternal effect on offspring lipid deposition. ..
- Jiang H, Han G, Wang C, Ji Y. [Maternal-fetal outcomes of lamivudine treatment administered during late pregnancy to highly viremic mothers with HBeAg+ chronic hepatitis B]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2012;20:888-91 pubmed publisher..In highly viremic HBsAg+ mothers with CHB, lam treatment in the second or third trimester of pregnancy is safe and effective for reducing HBV maternal-neonatal transmission. ..
- Tang R, Chen M, Ding G, Chen X, Han X, Zhou K, et al. Associations of prenatal exposure to phenols with birth outcomes. Environ Pollut. 2013;178:115-20 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we found prenatal phenol exposure was sex-specifically related to birth outcomes. ..
- Li X, Song Y, Liu D, Zhao J, Xu J, Ren J, et al. MiR-495 Promotes Senescence of Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Targeting Bmi-1. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:780-796 pubmed publisher..Molecular mechanism studies confirmed that Bmi-1 mediated these effects of miR-495 on MSCs. Taken together, our data demonstrated that miR-495 induced senescence of MSCs may be involved in the pathogenesis of PE. ..
- Tang X, Gao L, Gao J, Fan Y, Xu L, Zhao X, et al. Mechanisms of hepatoprotection of Terminalia catappa L. extract on D-Galactosamine-induced liver damage. Am J Chin Med. 2004;32:509-19 pubmed..It was concluded that TCE has hepatoprotective activity and the mechanisms underlying its protective effects may be related to the direct mitochondrion protection and strong scavenging activity on reactive oxygen species (ROS)...
- Ge Y, Zhang L, Zhang G, Wu J, Tan M, Hu E, et al. In pregnant mice, the infection of Toxoplasma gondii causes the decrease of CD4+CD25+ -regulatory T cells. Parasite Immunol. 2008;30:471-81 pubmed publisher..gondii can be independent of vertical infection and that the decrease of CD4+CD25+-regulatory T cells during infection may represent a previously unrecognized mechanism for the pathogenesis of abortion caused by this parasite...
- Zhang K, Wang Y, Huo R, Bi Y, Lin M, Sha J, et al. Characterization of Spindlin1 isoform2 in mouse testis. Asian J Androl. 2008;10:741-8 pubmed publisher..Also, the protein exists at the tail of the mouse sperm. Spin1 isoform2 is a protein expressed highly in adult testis, which might be involved in spermatogenesis and could be necessary for normal sperm motility. ..
- Hu Y, Wu Q, Xu B, Zhou Z, Wang Z, Zhou Y. Influence of maternal antibody against hepatitis B surface antigen on active immune response to hepatitis B vaccine in infants. Vaccine. 2008;26:6064-7 pubmed publisher..The long-term efficacy of hepatitis B vaccine in infants with high titers of maternal anti-HBs remains to be further evaluated. ..
- Chen X, Han S, Wang S, Zhou X, Zhang M, Dong J, et al. Interactions of IL-12A and IL-12B polymorphisms on the risk of cervical cancer in Chinese women. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15:400-5 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that IL12A rs568408 and IL12B rs3212227 may individually and jointly contribute to the risk of cervical cancer and may modify cervical cancer risk associated with parity, but these data need further validation. ..
- Long L, Mao S, Su Y, Zhu W. [Isolation and in vitro metabolic characterization of a lactate-utilizing bacterium from goat rumen]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2008;48:1571-7 pubmed..The effect of the strain L9 culture on the rumen fermentation was further studied...
- Han G, Cao M, Zhao W, Jiang H, Wang C, Bai S, et al. A prospective and open-label study for the efficacy and safety of telbivudine in pregnancy for the prevention of perinatal transmission of hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol. 2011;55:1215-21 pubmed publisher..Telbivudine was well-tolerated with no safety concerns in the telbivudine-treated mothers or their infants on short term follow up. These data support the use of telbivudine in this special population. ..
- Liang X, Guo Y, Sun M, Ding Y, Wang N, Yuan L, et al. Streptozotocin-induced expression of Ngn3 and Pax4 in neonatal rat pancreatic ?-cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:2812-20 pubmed publisher..1, which is essential for ?-cell maturation in the treated rats. ?-cells dedifferentiated into endocrine precursor cells and acquired the ability to dedifferentiate in the neonatal rat pancreas after STZ treatment. ..
- Shi Z, Zhang T, Long W, Wang X, Zhang X, Ling X, et al. Down-regulation of poly(rC)-binding protein 1 correlates with the malignant transformation of hydatidiform moles. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2012;22:1125-9 pubmed publisher..In addition to the β-fraction of human chorionic gonadotropin, decreased expression of PCBP1 protein may be a strong predictor of the malignant transformation of complete moles. ..
- Ni L, Sadiq S, Mao Y, Cui Y, Wang W, Liu J. Influence of various tubal surgeries to serum antimullerian hormone level and outcome of the subsequent IVF-ET treatment. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2013;29:345-9 pubmed publisher..Bilateral salpingectomy appears to be an appropriate procedure before IVF treatment for bilateral salpingitis, especially hydrosalpinx. ..
- Hong Y, Li S, Hu Y, Wang Z. Survey of human papillomavirus types and their vertical transmission in pregnant women. BMC Infect Dis. 2013;13:109 pubmed publisher..From our findings, we concluded that there was efficient vertical transmission of three HPV genotypes, with HPV-16 the most prevalent type in pregnant women and newborn babies. ..
- Zhou R, Chen F, Chang F, Bai Y, Chen L. Persistent overexpression of DNA methyltransferase 1 attenuating GABAergic inhibition in basolateral amygdala accounts for anxiety in rat offspring exposed perinatally to low-dose bisphenol A. J Psychiatr Res. 2013;47:1535-44 pubmed publisher..In addition, we also find these long-term neurobehavioral effects of developmental BPA exposure are reversible in adolescent period. ..
- An L, Ling P, Zhu X, Liu Y, Zhang F, Ma X, et al. Successful Vitrification of In vivo Embryos Collected from Superovulated Japanese Black Cattle (Wagyu). Reprod Domest Anim. 2016;51:255-61 pubmed publisher..This study gives also indication that, compared to vitrified blastocysts, MDV of morula stage embryos results in higher pregnancy rates following warming and transfer into synchronized recipients. ..
- Ma C, Yussuf L. [Clinical study on 24 cases of eclampsia with cerebral malaria]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 1999;34:389-91 pubmed..To explore the clinical characteristics of eclampsia with cerebral malaria...
- Sun X, Zhang J, Fan Y, Ding J, Sha J, Hu G. Aquaporin-4 deficiency induces subfertility in female mice. Fertil Steril. 2009;92:1736-43 pubmed publisher..AQP4 deficiency induces subfertility in female mice. ..
- Feng Q, Di R, Tao F, Chang Z, Lu S, Fan W, et al. PDK1 regulates vascular remodeling and promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in cardiac development. Mol Cell Biol. 2010;30:3711-21 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results have revealed an essential role of PDK1 in cardiovascular development through activation of Akt and Snail. ..
- Wang G, Cui Q, Cheng K, Zhang X, Xing G, Wu S. Prediction of fetal sex by amplification of fetal DNA present in cow plasma. J Reprod Dev. 2010;56:639-42 pubmed..5% (49/53) for females at more than 2 months of gestation, respectively. This suggests that the molecular method developed here could be used in sex prediction for fetuses. ..
- Chang Z, Zhang Q, Feng Q, Xu J, Teng T, Luan Q, et al. Deletion of Akt1 causes heart defects and abnormal cardiomyocyte proliferation. Dev Biol. 2010;347:384-91 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that Akt1 is essential for heart development and function, in part, through suppression of p38MAPK activation...
- Yuan Z, Sun X, Jiang D, Ding Y, Lu Z, Gong L, et al. Origin and evolution of a placental-specific microRNA family in the human genome. BMC Evol Biol. 2010;10:346 pubmed publisher..Under the birth-and-death model, the miR-1302 genes have experienced a complex expansion with some members evolving by segmental duplications and some by Alu-mediated recombination events. ..