Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Publications655 found, 100 shown here
- Wu W, Flannery B, Sugita Konishi Y, Watanabe M, Zhang H, Pestka J. Comparison of murine anorectic responses to the 8-ketotrichothecenes 3-acetyldeoxynivalenol, 15-acetyldeoxynivalenol, fusarenon X and nivalenol. Food Chem Toxicol. 2012;50:2056-61 pubmed publisher..Toxic potency data such as is described here will be applicable to future comparative risk assessments for this important group of trichothecene mycotoxins. ..
- Lu G, Zheng M, Zhu Y, Sha M, Wu Y, Han X. Selection of peptide inhibitor to matrix metalloproteinase-2 using phage display and its effects on pancreatic cancer cell lines PANC-1 and CFPAC-1. Int J Biol Sci. 2012;8:650-62 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, these two peptides could suppress tumor growth in vivo. Our results indicated that two peptides selected by phase display technology may be used as anticancer drugs in the future. ..
- Zhang Y, Fang L, Zhang Q, Zheng Q, Tong J, Fu X, et al. An oncolytic adenovirus regulated by a radiation-inducible promoter selectively mediates hSulf-1 gene expression and mutually reinforces antitumor activity of I131-metuximab in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Oncol. 2013;7:346-58 pubmed publisher
- Li Y, Huang Y, Piao Y, Nagaoka K, Watanabe G, Taya K, et al. Protective effects of nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 on whole body heat stress-induced oxidative damage in the mouse testis. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2013;11:23 pubmed publisher..However, it's still unclear about the exactly effects of Nrf2 on the testis. Here, we investigate the protective effect of Nrf2 on whole body heat stress-induced oxidative damage in mouse testis...
- Feng M, Wang Q, Wang H, Guan W. Tumor necrosis factor-alpha preconditioning attenuates liver ischemia/reperfusion injury through preserving sarco/endoplasmic reticulum calcium-ATPase function. J Surg Res. 2013;184:1109-13 pubmed publisher..In this study, we demonstrated that IRI reduced SERCA-3 expression in liver. Low dose of TNF-α preconditioning protected against SERCA-3 reducing, promoted intercellular calcium storage, and attenuated liver IRI. ..
- Huang Z, Ruan H, Zhang Z, Chen W, Lin Z, Zeng H, et al. Mutation in the first Ig-like domain of Kit leads to JAK2 activation and myeloproliferation in mice. Am J Pathol. 2014;184:122-32 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that overactivation of JAK2 leads to myeloproliferation in Kit mutant mice and provide mechanistic insights for the diagnosis and treatment of myeloproliferative neoplasms in humans. ..
- Yan B, Tao Z, Li X, Zhang H, Yao J, Jiang Q. Aberrant expression of long noncoding RNAs in early diabetic retinopathy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014;55:941-51 pubmed publisher..lncRNAs are involved in the pathogenesis of DR through the modulation of multiple pathogenetic pathways. MALAT1, a conserved lncRNA, may become a potential therapeutic target for the prognosis, diagnosis, and treatment of DR. ..
- Zhang C, Ding Z, Lv G, Li J, Zhou P, Zhang J. Lower irisin level in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A case-control study and meta-analysis. J Diabetes. 2016;8:56-62 pubmed publisher..46â€‰ng/mL (95% confidence interval [CI] 9.31, 39.60; Pâ€‰=â€‰0.002) lower in T2DM patients than healthy controls. This study confirmed that circulating irisin concentrations were significantly lower in patients with T2DM. ..
- Wang L, Dong J, Wei M, Wen W, Gao J, Zhang Z, et al. Selective and augmented Î²-glucuronidase expression combined with DOX-GA3 application elicits the potent suppression of prostate cancer. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1417-24 pubmed publisher..Selective and amplified Î²G expression together with the prodrug DOXâ€‘GA3 had an increased antitumor effect, showing great potential for prostate cancer therapy. ..
- Fan Y, Kong H, Shi X, Sun X, Ding J, Wu J, et al. Hypersensitivity of aquaporin 4-deficient mice to 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyrindine and astrocytic modulation. Neurobiol Aging. 2008;29:1226-36 pubmed
- Zhang H, Sun S, Guo Y, Zhu W, Shi K, Xu G, et al. Optimization strategy for plasmid DNAs containing multiple-epitopes of foot-and-mouth disease virus by cis-expression with IL-2. Vaccine. 2008;26:769-77 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, cis-expression strategy with IL-2 up-regulated specific immunological response and provide protection against homologous virus. ..
- Yang X, Lin L, Zhang X, Ji Y, Lv J, Zhu Y, et al. Identification of a novel repressor element in the cyclo-oxygenase-2 promoter and its nuclear binding protein. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2008;35:1204-8 pubmed publisher..This provides additional data on COX-2 gene regulation and may provide an insight into the clinical treatment of diseases where COX-2 is highly expressed. ..
- Zhang W, Lu Y, Xu B, Wu J, Zhang L, Gao M, et al. Acidic mucopolysaccharide from Holothuria leucospilota has antitumor effect by inhibiting angiogenesis and tumor cell invasion in vivo and in vitro. Cancer Biol Ther. 2009;8:1489-99 pubmed
- Chen J, Lin A, Chen Z, Wang W, Zhang T, Cai H, et al. Ammonium sulfate gradient loading of brucine into liposomes: effect of phospholipid composition on entrapment efficiency and physicochemical properties in vitro. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2010;36:245-53 pubmed publisher..We developed a novel liposome-based brucine formulation that was composed of soybean phosphatidylcholine (SPC) and hydrogenated soybean phosphatidylcholine (HSPC)...
- Cong R, Sun Q, Yang L, Gu H, Zeng Y, Wang B. Effect of Genistein on vasculogenic mimicry formation by human uveal melanoma cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2009;28:124 pubmed publisher..05). Genistein inhibits VM formation of uveal melanoma cells in vivo and in vitro. One possible underlying molecular mechanism by which Genistein could inhibit VM formation of uveal melanoma is related to down-regulation of VE-cadherin. ..
- Cao R, Hu Y, Wang Y, Gurley E, Studer E, Wang X, et al. Prevention of HIV protease inhibitor-induced dysregulation of hepatic lipid metabolism by raltegravir via endoplasmic reticulum stress signaling pathways. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2010;334:530-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that incorporation of this HIV integrase inhibitor may reduce the side effects associated with current HAART. ..
- Yin H, Luo J, Kong L. Tetracyclic diterpenoids with isomerized isospongian skeleton and labdane diterpenoids from the fruits of Amomum kravanh. J Nat Prod. 2013;76:237-42 pubmed publisher..Compound 2 showed inhibitory activity on nitric oxide production in lipopolysaccharide-induced RAW264.7 macrophages with an IC(50) value of 36.2 ?M...
- Yao W, Peng Y, Du M, Luo J, Zong L. Preventative vaccine-loaded mannosylated chitosan nanoparticles intended for nasal mucosal delivery enhance immune responses and potent tumor immunity. Mol Pharm. 2013;10:2904-14 pubmed publisher..05). Cell binding and cellular uptake results indicated that MCS/pGRP nanoparticles bound with C-type lectin receptors on macrophages. MCS was an efficient targeting gene delivery carrier and could be used in antitumor immunotherapy. ..
- Wang X, Ying P, Diao F, Wang Q, Ye D, Jiang C, et al. Altered protein prenylation in Sertoli cells is associated with adult infertility resulting from childhood mumps infection. J Exp Med. 2013;210:1559-74 pubmed publisher..Notably, this defect could be rescued by GGPP administration in EMCV-challenged mice. Our results suggest a novel mechanism by which mumps infection during childhood results in adult sterility. ..
- Shi J, Wang B, Tian Y, Xu J, Gao L, Zhao S, et al. Antiepileptics topiramate and levetiracetam alleviate behavioral deficits and reduce neuropathology in APPswe/PS1dE9 transgenic mice. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2013;19:871-81 pubmed publisher..Further, TPM and LEV inhibited histone deacetylase activity in vivo. Therefore, TPM and LEV might have the potential to treat AD effectively in patient care. ..
- He M, Li J, Tan S, Wang R, Zhang Y. Photodegradable supramolecular hydrogels with fluorescence turn-on reporter for photomodulation of cellular microenvironments. J Am Chem Soc. 2013;135:18718-21 pubmed publisher..Photomodulation of cellular microenvironments was demonstrated not only for the cells grown on top of the gel but also for stem cells encapsulated inside the hydrogels. ..
- Zhang B, Xie S, Su Z, Song S, Xu H, Chen G, et al. Heme oxygenase-1 induction attenuates imiquimod-induced psoriasiform inflammation by negative regulation of Stat3 signaling. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21132 pubmed publisher..SHP-1-mediated suppression of Stat3 activation after HO-1 activation is a unique molecular mechanism for the regulation of Stat3 activation. ..
- Han Z, Gao L, Lin Y, Chang L, Wu H, Luo C, et al. Neuroprotection of taurine against reactive oxygen species is associated with inhibiting NADPH oxidases. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016;777:129-35 pubmed publisher..So, we suppose that protection of taurine against reactive oxygen species during NMDA-induced neuron injury is associated with Nox inhibition, probably in a calcium-dependent manner. ..
- Qian X, Ma X, Zhou H, Yu C, Zhang Y, Yang X, et al. Expression and prognostic value of E-cadherin in laryngeal cancer. Acta Otolaryngol. 2016;136:722-8 pubmed publisher..Tumor growth was significantly inhibited in the Ad-ECD group. Except the tumor tissue, no positive ECD expression or significant tumor cells were found in the brain, liver, and lung tissues. ..
- Ma F, Liu F, Ding L, You M, Yue H, Zhou Y, et al. Anti-inflammatory effects of curcumin are associated with down regulating microRNA-155 in LPS-treated macrophages and mice. Pharm Biol. 2017;55:1263-1273 pubmed publisher..1% vs 13.5%). MicroRNA-155 level and cytokines were also reduced in curcumin-treated mice (p?<?0.05). Curcumin's ability to suppress LPS-induced inflammatory response may be due to the inhibition of miR-155. ..
- Jin H, Chen L, Wang S, Chao D. Portulaca oleracea extract can inhibit nodule formation of colon cancer stem cells by regulating gene expression of the Notch signal transduction pathway. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317708699 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, it inhibits the expression of the Notch1 and ?-catenin genes. Taken together, this suggests that it may elicit its effects through regulatory and target genes that mediate the Notch signal transduction pathway. ..
- Zhang N, Xu X, Zhang X, Qu D, Xue L, Mo R, et al. Nanocomposite hydrogel incorporating gold nanorods and paclitaxel-loaded chitosan micelles for combination photothermal-chemotherapy. Int J Pharm. 2016;497:210-21 pubmed publisher..This combination photothermal-chemotherapy presents superior effects on suppressing the tumor recurrence and prolonging the survival in the Heps-bearing mice, compared to the photothermal therapy alone. ..
- Cao P, Xia Z, Song W, Zhang S. Neutralizing human anti-B-cell-activating factor of the TNF family (BAFF) scFv selected from phage antibody library. Immunol Lett. 2005;101:87-94 pubmed..Together with its fully human mature, F8 scFv may have therapeutic implications in therapy of autoimmune disorders mediated by BAFF. ..
- Guo T, Cao G, Yu Q, Xiao M, Zhao S, Ji L. [The effect of core binding factor alpha1 on transcriptional regulation of mouse dentin sialophosphoprotein]. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue. 2006;15:657-9 pubmed..This suggests that cbfalpha1 can transcriptionally regulate the expression of DSPP. Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.30271418). ..
- Gu N, Guo X, Ni Y, Liu F, Fei L, Chen R. [Overexpression of resistin affect 3T3-L1 adipocyte lipid metabolism]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:251-5 pubmed..05). Overexpression of resistin can affect 3T3-L1 adipocyte lipid metabolism and thereby result in obesity and insulin resistance, but have no effect on GLUT4 gene expression. ..
- Fang X, Gao J, Zhu D. Kaempferol and quercetin isolated from Euonymus alatus improve glucose uptake of 3T3-L1 cells without adipogenesis activity. Life Sci. 2008;82:615-22 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that kaempferol and quercetin potentially act at multiple targets to ameliorate hyperglycemia, including by acting as partial agonists of PPARgamma...
- Jiang X, Wang Z, Zhu Y, Zhang X, Cui X, Yao K, et al. Inhibition of CD8+ T lymphocytes attenuates respiratory syncytial virus-enhanced allergic inflammation. Respiration. 2009;77:76-84 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that CD8+ T lymphocytes play a critical role for the development of respiratory syncytial virus-induced airway inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness. ..
- Guo X, Zhang P, Qi Y, Chen W, Chen X, Zhou Z, et al. Proteomic analysis of male 4C germ cell proteins involved in mouse meiosis. Proteomics. 2011;11:298-308 pubmed publisher..Characterization of the proteome of 4C germ cells from mouse testis provides an inventory of proteins, which is useful for understanding meiosis and the mechanisms of male infertility. ..
- Liu G, Yao K, Wang B, Zhou F, Chen Y, Li L, et al. Reconstituted complexes of mycobacterial HSP70 and EBV LMP2A-derived peptides elicit peptide-specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses and anti-tumor immunity. Vaccine. 2011;29:7414-23 pubmed publisher..These studies provide new insights for the development of novel LMP2A-based vaccines against EBV-associated malignancies. ..
- Zhang Y, Wu L, Wang Y, Zhang M, Li L, Zhu D, et al. Protective role of estrogen-induced miRNA-29 expression in carbon tetrachloride-induced mouse liver injury. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:14851-62 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results collectively demonstrate that estrogen can inhibit CCl(4)-induced hepatic injury through the induction of hepatic miR-29. ..
- Ji C, Yang Y, He L, Gu B, Xia J, Sun W, et al. Increasing ceramides sensitizes genistein-induced melanoma cell apoptosis and growth inhibition. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;421:462-7 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that increasing cellular level of ceramides may sensitize genistein-induced anti-melanoma effects. ..
- Zhang C, Li Y, Zhao W, Lifshitz L, Li H, Harfe B, et al. The transmembrane protein 16A Ca(2+)-activated Cl- channel in airway smooth muscle contributes to airway hyperresponsiveness. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013;187:374-81 pubmed publisher..In addition, up-regulation of TMEM16A and its augmented activation contribute to AHR in an ovalbumin-sensitized mouse model of chronic asthma. TMEM16A may represent a potential therapeutic target for asthma. ..
- Shi X, Shang E, Tang Y, Zhu H, Guo J, Huang M, et al. [Interaction of nourishing and tonifying blood effects of the combination of Angelicae sinensis Radix and Astragali Radix studied by response surface method]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2012;47:1375-83 pubmed..And the response surface method was firstly applied to quantitatively evaluate the bio-activity change of herb combination, which provided a novel way for modern basic research on the interaction of herbs. ..
- Wu G, Wu P, Xue X, Yan X, Liu S, Zhang C, et al. Application of S-thanatin, an antimicrobial peptide derived from thanatin, in mouse model of Klebsiella pneumoniae infection. Peptides. 2013;45:73-7 pubmed publisher..The plasma endotoxin level was improved as well. All above implied that S-thanatin, as an alternative, may provide a novel strategy for treating K. pneumoniae infection and other infections due to multidrug-resistant bacteria. ..
- Zhang Y, Yang L, Gao Y, Fan Z, Cai X, Liu M, et al. MicroRNA-106b induces mitochondrial dysfunction and insulin resistance in C2C12 myotubes by targeting mitofusin-2. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2013;381:230-40 pubmed publisher..MiR-106b targeted Mfn2 and regulated skeletal muscle mitochondrial function and insulin sensitivity. Therefor, Inhibition of miR-106b may be a potential new strategy for treating insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. ..
- Cao G, Chen H, Zhang Y, Li F, Liu C, Xiang X, et al. YiQiFuMai Powder Injection ameliorates the oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced brain microvascular endothelial barrier dysfunction associated with the NF-ÎºB and ROCK1/MLC signaling pathways. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;183:18-28 pubmed publisher..These data provide new insights into the use of this preparation for treating cerebrovascular diseases. ..
- Jin Z, Li R, Zhou C, Shi L, Zhang X, Yang Z, et al. Efficient Gene Knockdown in Mouse Oocytes through Peptide Nanoparticle-Mediated SiRNA Transfection. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0150462 pubmed publisher..We propose that peptide nanoparticles may be superior for preliminary functional studies of unknown genes in mouse oocytes. ..
- Hu Z, Li J, Kuang Z, Wang M, Azhar S, Guo Z. Cell-Specific Polymorphism and Hormonal Regulation of DNA Methylation in Scavenger Receptor Class B, Type I. DNA Cell Biol. 2016;35:280-9 pubmed publisher..We further suggest that the cell-specific DNA methylation in SR-BI intronic regions may be associated with specific biological function(s) of these regions, including regulation of gene expression. ..
- Tang J, Qin Z, Han P, Wang W, Yang C, Xu Z, et al. High Annexin A5 expression promotes tumor progression and poor prognosis in renal cell carcinoma. Int J Oncol. 2017;50:1839-1847 pubmed publisher..Annexin A5 may be a potential prognostic biomarker in RCC and promotes proliferation, migration and invasion of RCC cells via activating PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway and regulating EMT process and MMP expression. ..
- Huang W, Wei X, Ni W, Cao M, Meng L, Yang H. The expression of RNA-binding protein RBM38 decreased in renal cell carcinoma and represses renal cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317701635 pubmed publisher..028). All these suggested that RBM38 acts as a tumor suppressor in renal cell carcinoma, which has the potential value for the prediction of renal cell carcinoma prognosis. ..
- Xu X, Yang Y, Mo X, Wei J, Zhang X, You Q. Design, synthesis, and evaluation of benzofuran derivatives as novel anti-pancreatic carcinoma agents via interfering the hypoxia environment by targeting HIF-1? pathway. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;137:45-62 pubmed publisher..These studies indicated that compound 9o was a promising candidate for the treatment of PDAC, deserving further studies. ..
- Zhu J, Yong W, Wu X, Yu Y, Lv J, Liu C, et al. Anti-inflammatory effect of resveratrol on TNF-alpha-induced MCP-1 expression in adipocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;369:471-7 pubmed publisher..Finally, the inhibition of MCP-1 may represent a novel mechanism of resveratrol in preventing obesity-related pathologies. ..
- Hong Jie F, Fu yu T, Ying M, Cheng ping L. Virulence and antigenicity of the szp-gene deleted Streptococcus equi ssp. zooepidemicus mutant in mice. Vaccine. 2009;27:56-61 pubmed publisher..Semi-quantitative RT-PCR analysis showed a marked increased in levels of IL-4 and IFN-gamma mRNA in immunized mice. These data demonstrate that szp-knockout strain is a better candidate for vaccine development. ..
- Jin W, Wang H, Ji Y, Zhu L, Yan W, Qiao L, et al. Genetic ablation of Nrf2 enhances susceptibility to acute lung injury after traumatic brain injury in mice. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2009;234:181-9 pubmed publisher..The results of the present study suggest that Nrf2 reduces TBI-induced acute lung injury, possibly by decreasing pulmonary inflammation and inducing antioxidant and detoxifying enzymes. ..
- Chen S, Yin D, Yao W, Wang Y, Zhang Y, Gao X. Macrophage receptors of polysaccharide isolated from a marine filamentous fungus Phoma herbarum YS4108. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:1008-14 pubmed publisher..We have demonstrated that YCP-induced NO production occurs through the TLR4 and CR3 membrane receptors in a p38 kinase-dependent manner in macrophages.Acta Pharmacologica Sinica (2009) 30: 1008-1014; doi: 10.1038/aps.2009.93. ..
- Liang Z, Kong Y, Luo C, Shen Y, Zhang S. Molecular cloning, functional characterization and phylogenetic analysis of B-cell activating factor in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2010;29:233-40 pubmed publisher..Thus, the fusion protein represents a readily obtainable source of biologically active zsBAFF that may prove useful in further studies on zebrafish BAFF and its receptors. ..
- Chen J, Zhang X, Jiang Y, Yan L, Tang L, Yin Y, et al. Bioactivity and pharmacokinetics of two human serum albumin-thymosin alpha1-fusion proteins, rHSA-Talpha1 and rHSA-L-Talpha1, expressed in recombinant Pichia pastoris. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2010;59:1335-45 pubmed publisher..The analysis of bioactivity and pharmacokinetics suggested that fusion proteins rHSA-L-Talpha1 and rHSA-Talpha1 were new drug candidates...
- Chen L, Zheng S, Sun Z, Wang A, Huang C, Punchard N, et al. Cryptotanshinone has diverse effects on cell cycle events in melanoma cell lines with different metastatic capacity. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2011;68:17-27 pubmed publisher..This property might offer an opportunity to study underlying mechanisms for the different antitumor effects of administered Cryptotanshinone in B16 and B16BL6 cells. ..
- Zhou Q, Zhu L, Chen C, Wu H, Luo C, Chang L, et al. Hippocampal neuronal nitric oxide synthase mediates the stress-related depressive behaviors of glucocorticoids by downregulating glucocorticoid receptor. J Neurosci. 2011;31:7579-90 pubmed publisher..In addition, directly delivering ONOO(-) donor into hippocampus caused depressive-like behaviors. Our findings reveal a role of hippocampal nNOS in regulating the behavioral effects of glucocorticoids. ..
- Feng B, Wang R, Song H, Chen L. MicroRNA-200b reverses chemoresistance of docetaxel-resistant human lung adenocarcinoma cells by targeting E2F3. Cancer. 2012;118:3365-76 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that down-regulation of miR-200b could lead to E2F3 overexpression and in turn contribute to chemoresistance of lung adenocarcinoma cells to docetaxel. ..
- Yao Y, Wang Y, Zhang Y, Li Y, Sheng Z, Wen S, et al. In vivo imaging of macrophages during the early-stages of abdominal aortic aneurysm using high resolution MRI in ApoE mice. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e33523 pubmed publisher..This alters the MRI signaling properties and can be used in imaging inflammation associated with AAA. It is important to compare images of the aorta before and after SPIO injection. ..
- Wang D, Ren B, Liu C, Zhu J, Zhang J, Zhang W, et al. [Role of cannabinoid 2 receptor in the development of bone cancer pain]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:440-3 pubmed publisher..006 in group D at 12 h after an intrathecal injection of JWH015, the ratio of CB2/?-actin 0.510 ± 0.010 significantly decreased (P < 0.05). The cannabinoid 2 receptor plays an important role in the formation of bone cancer pain. ..
- Yan G, Zhang L, Fang T, Zhang Q, Wu S, Jiang Y, et al. MicroRNA-145 suppresses mouse granulosa cell proliferation by targeting activin receptor IB. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:3263-70 pubmed publisher..Altogether, this study revealed that miR-145 suppresses mGC proliferation by targeting ACVRIB. ..
- Qin Z, Zhang M, Guo X, Wang Y, Zhu G, Ni Y, et al. ?-Lipoic acid ameliorates impaired glucose uptake in LYRM1 overexpressing 3T3-L1 adipocytes through the IRS-1/Akt signaling pathway. J Bioenerg Biomembr. 2012;44:579-86 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that ?-LA protects 3T3-L1 adipocytes from LYRM1-induced insulin resistance partially via its capacity to restore mitochondrial function and/or increase phosphorylation of IRS-1 and Akt. ..
- Chen H, Zheng C, Gao Q, Ge Y, Liu Z. Heart-type fatty acid binding protein is associated with proteinuria in obesity. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e45691 pubmed publisher..643, P = 0.036). This study confirmed an association of H-FABP with the pathogenesis of clinical and experimental ORG, and suggests that such a process might be related to podocytes and lipid dysmetabolism. ..
- Fan H, Zhao G, Liu L, Liu F, Gong W, Liu X, et al. Pre-treatment with IL-1? enhances the efficacy of MSC transplantation in DSS-induced colitis. Cell Mol Immunol. 2012;9:473-81 pubmed publisher..In summary, IL-1?-primed MSCs have improved efficacy in treating DSS-induced colitis, which at least partly depends on their increased immunosuppressive capacities and enhanced migration ability. ..
- Sun J, Tu M, Han B, Xue X, Zhang Y, Wei J, et al. Generation and characterization of rabbit polyclonal antibodies against Vasohibin-2 for determination of its intracellular localization. Int J Oncol. 2013;43:255-61 pubmed publisher..This is the first study to report differences in the intracellular localization of the VASH2 protein and, hence, a new research direction on the study of VASH2. ..
- Sun L, Li H, Chen J, Iwasaki Y, Kubota T, Matsuoka M, et al. PIASy mediates hypoxia-induced SIRT1 transcriptional repression and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in ovarian cancer cells. J Cell Sci. 2013;126:3939-47 pubmed publisher..In summary, our work has identified a new pathway that links downregulation of SIRT1 to hypoxia-induced EMT in ovarian cancer cells and, as such, sheds light on the development of novel anti-tumor therapeutics. ..
- Wang L, Zhang J, Duan J, Gao X, Zhu W, Lu X, et al. Programming and inheritance of parental DNA methylomes in mammals. Cell. 2014;157:979-991 pubmed publisher..Additionally, all the known imprinting control regions (ICRs) were classified into germ-line or somatic ICRs. ..
- Gao Y, Zhou Z, Lu S, Huang X, Zhang C, Jiang R, et al. Chemokine CCL15 Mediates Migration of Human Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Toward Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Stem Cells. 2016;34:1112-22 pubmed publisher..Our data in this study help to elucidate the mechanism underlying the homing capacity of hMSCs toward HCC. ..
- Chen Y, Zhu S, Zhang L, Feng P, Yao X, Qian C, et al. Smart conjugated polymer nanocarrier for healthy weight loss by negative feedback regulation of lipase activity. Nanoscale. 2016;8:3368-75 pubmed publisher..Near-infrared fluorescence of the nanocarrier reveals its biodistribution. ..
- Chen R, Qiu W, Liu Z, Cao X, Zhu T, Li A, et al. Identification of JWA as a novel functional gene responsive to environmental oxidative stress induced by benzo[a]pyrene and hydrogen peroxide. Free Radic Biol Med. 2007;42:1704-14 pubmed..Consistently siRNA mediated a knockdown of NFI, which prevented JWA induction. These findings indicate that JWA may serve as a novel environmental stress sensor to protect cells against reactive oxygen species-associated DNA damage. ..
- Wang L, Guan X, Zhang J, Jia Z, Wei D, Li Q, et al. Targeted inhibition of Sp1-mediated transcription for antiangiogenic therapy of metastatic human gastric cancer in orthotopic nude mouse models. Int J Oncol. 2008;33:161-7 pubmed
- Zhang C, Qiu J, Chen X, Wang B, Zhang M, Guo X. [Effects of NYGGF4 gene over-expression on the insulin sensitivity and secretory function of adipocytes]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2009;11:846-9 pubmed..NYGGF4 over-expression impairs the insulin sensitivity of 3T3-L1 adipocytes through decreasing GLUT4 translocation and had no effects on the secretory function of adipocytes. ..
- Feng L, Jia X, Zhu M, Chen Y, Shi F. Chemoprevention by Prunella vulgaris L. extract of non-small cell lung cancer via promoting apoptosis and regulating the cell cycle. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2010;11:1355-8 pubmed..In addition, P-60 was found to have the ability to regulate cell cycle and induce apoptosis in SPC-A-1 cells. Therefore, we propose that P-60 has potential as a lung cancer chemopreventive agent...
- Wang L, Wang L, Song R, Shen Y, Sun Y, Gu Y, et al. Targeting sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum Ca²+-ATPase 2 by curcumin induces ER stress-associated apoptosis for treating human liposarcoma. Mol Cancer Ther. 2011;10:461-71 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that curcumin may serve as a potent agent for curing human liposarcoma via targeting SERCA2. ..
- Yu C, Shan T, Feng A, Li Y, Zhu W, Xie Y, et al. Triptolide ameliorates Crohn's colitis is associated with inhibition of TLRs/NF-?B signaling pathway. Fitoterapia. 2011;82:709-15 pubmed publisher..These findings also support the possibility that targeted inhibition of TLR signaling pathway is an approach deserving further investigation as a therapeutic strategy for CD. ..
- Chen W, Gu P, Jiang X, Ruan H, Li C, Gao X. Protein phosphatase 2A catalytic subunit ? (PP2Ac?) maintains survival of committed erythroid cells in fetal liver erythropoiesis through the STAT5 pathway. Am J Pathol. 2011;178:2333-43 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data provide direct loss-of-function evidence demonstrating the importance of PP2Ac? for the survival of committed erythroid cells during fetal liver erythropoiesis...
- Bao H, Ge Y, Zhuang S, Dworkin L, Liu Z, Gong R. Inhibition of glycogen synthase kinase-3? prevents NSAID-induced acute kidney injury. Kidney Int. 2012;81:662-73 pubmed publisher..Hence, inhibition of GSK3? ameliorates NSAID-induced acute kidney injury by induction of renal cortical COX-2 and direct inhibition of the mitochondrial permeability transition. ..
- Yan F, Yao Y, Chen L, Li Y, Sheng Z, Ma G. Hypoxic preconditioning improves survival of cardiac progenitor cells: role of stromal cell derived factor-1?-CXCR4 axis. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e37948 pubmed publisher..Strategies targeting this aspect may enhance the effectiveness of cell-based cardiac regenerative therapy. ..
- Ma Y, Lu C, Li C, Li R, Zhang Y, Ma H, et al. Overexpression of HSPA12B protects against cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury via a PI3K/Akt-dependent mechanism. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013;1832:57-66 pubmed publisher..The protective effect of HSPA12B is mediated though a PI3K/Akt-dependent mechanism. Our results suggest that HSPA12B may have a therapeutic potential against ischemic stroke. ..
- Liu H, Yu H, Gu Y, Xin A, Zhang Y, Diao H, et al. Human beta-defensin DEFB126 is capable of inhibiting LPS-mediated inflammation. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013;97:3395-408 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results demonstrate that the DEFB 126 core peptide has critical functions in parallel to its C-terminal tail by showing LPS-binding activity, anti-inflammatory effects and intracellular regulatory function. ..
- Qi Z, Yin F, Lu L, Shen L, Qi S, Lan L, et al. Baicalein reduces lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation via suppressing JAK/STATs activation and ROS production. Inflamm Res. 2013;62:845-55 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested that suppressing JAK/STATs activation and interfering with ROS production might contribute to the anti-inflammatory action of baicalein in macrophages. ..
- Dong J, Wang H, Wu G, Zhao J, Zhang L, Zuo L, et al. Oral treatment with SEW2871, a sphingosine-1-phosphate type 1 receptor agonist, ameliorates experimental colitis in interleukin-10 gene deficient mice. Clin Exp Immunol. 2014;177:94-101 pubmed publisher..SEW2871 treatment ameliorates established experimental colitis in IL-10(-/-) mice, which may provide a new therapeutic approach for human CD therapy. ..
- Yang Y, Zhang J, Liu Y, Zheng Y, Bo J, Zhou X, et al. Role of nitric oxide synthase in the development of bone cancer pain and effect of L-NMMA. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1220-6 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that an upregulation of nNOS and iNOS in the spinal cord is associated with bone cancer pain and suggests that exogenously administered L-NMMA may have beneficial effects to alleviate bone cancer pain. ..